Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1591 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hi there every body.
I have read the entire game up to post 1, and I am ready to start playing. If I missed anything (likely), I will check in on it later. Happy to be here.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1593 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow, okay, so I don't have to worry about breadcrumbing or anything like that, it looks like LEmming has fully claimed including results.
The only interesting thing I see about what Lemming said was that the scum may have tried to get TS investigated night one intentionally, knowing she's turn up innocent. IS it true that there was a wagon against Lemming for claiming she was innocent or something?

Why is Zoneace saying there is multiple cops?

MOS, are you really defending Zoneace all game, like lemming implies? If so, why? From what I have heard about Zoneace, there's nothing there that really merits defending.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1594 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Okay. Other notes:
Protown Tracker, Protown Mason: This seems to indicate that the mafia have powerroles as well (at least one, anyways) that there needs to be a dsitinguishment between protown and mafia.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1619 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : Zoneace
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1627 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

Zonece is not participating in a discussion that he (I think) plays a fairly significant role. When someone calls for lynches without participating in a discussion, that's scummy to me. Since he apparently doesn't care who dies, as long as someone does, I'm happy to place my vote on him for now.

Why would someone line up sir t and zoneace to be lynched at a time where the mafia godfather was being lynched? There's a distinct lack of curiousity in the post where simenon said a or b would be lynched about the results of the lynch and how it would affect his thoughts. Bear in mind I've only seen that post, as quoted, out of context, so it could be completely off base.

Curiously, why do I need a case on zoneace? The case against yamahako seems to be that he's not defending himself enough. I don't see where anyone has asked if there was an investigation on him - so why ask that about zoneace?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1628 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

fos: simenon, niv, zoneace, jdodge, possibly bookitty

Sim, jdodge: what are you bored of? Scum hunting? Why?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1683 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:42 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 was one of my suspects. I didn't investigate him last night, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1695 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

vote : bookitty
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1717 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hmmm.
Niv, MOS, Ether, Bookitty, and setael? That seems like a bit much, in terms of scum, even for here.

What would everyone be able to discern from these players, based on how they reacted to my vote on BooKitty and my claimed Coppiness?

I'm most suspicious of Ether and Niv's reactions, though all of them are suspect.

If you think me delaying/stalling is suspicious, then you are not paying attention to what happened yesterday and what I (think) I said would happen last night.

I guess this goes back to my suspicion of BooKitty, yesterday, who asked if I voted Zoneace because I had an investigation on him or not.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1718 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I am not suspicious of all five of those players, I'm not really suspicious of any of them, YET, but I would like help in psychologically analyzing each of their posts (on this page, mostly) about me and my investigations. We can make it a game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1723 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

Aww, that's cute. Keep the scum guessing, ha ha. The scum aren't guessing. They roleblocked me, again, last night. That's why I am trying to figure out why everyone pressed for me to reveal my info in the way they did, and that's why my vote is on bookitty for asking only if I had an investigation on zoneace the night before, yesterday.

Maybe I'm not doing this right, I dunno. The doc is dead which means I'm dead tonight, so I'm basically useless. So all I do have to go off of are the five people who were asking about my investigation; scum know I ws blocked, because I can't imagine a town rber would target me twice, esp. After claiming, and it's unlikely I targetted two 'untargetable' players or whatnot.

So, I'd rather inform town about the RBer rather than 'keep them guessing'.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1729 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Skruffs »

MOS : Yes, I'm aware of that. Which is why I am curious why BooKitty asked if I had an investigation on ZONEACE, since not only had it already been said I was RB'd but also his target had already been announced. It strikes me that she asked because either A) Zoneace is her buddy and she missed my predecesser saying he was blocked, or, B) She knew I was blocked but wanted it to be known I was voting Zoneace. both of them look bad on her, in my opinion.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1734 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hi Korejara. Welcome to the game!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1758 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote

Not sure why bookitty is at -2 so early in the day, need to catch up
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1772 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

I believe that is a Zing.
Vote : Mastermind of Sin
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1813 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Kore -
Why do you think I was someone's night target last night?
Are you suggesting the second kill is an SK? Teh second kill being the one that didn't happen last night.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1829 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BM, was the pms thing:

A) Reference to the 'newbie' game you are planning on running that you have been inviting people to through PMS?

B) Some sort of distractino tactic to pull attention away from Korejara's post?

C) Some sort of blatant breadcrumb about being a mason?

D) Self-absorbed idiocy?

Please circle the best answer.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1831 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Thanks, battle mage
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1832 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Zoneace - why did you respond to his directive to answer your PMs in a mafia game? You know that if he turns up mafia, you're lynched next, right?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1837 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Is that your official response, ZONEACE?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1839 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

No, I'm not implying that you and BM are both scsum because you act like you are scum. Trust me, from you and BM, that's pretty par for the course, regardless of your alignment.

I'm asking if you considered that, by responding to something that BM knew would be implied as scum communication when he said it, you are aware that if BM t urns up to be scum, you will have willingly tied yourself to it.

What I mean is, did you consider wether BM was scum or not before you responded to it? Do you have some reason to think he wasn't?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1840 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

The extreme defensiveness is also noted:
If I remember correctly, I've been questioning/targetting Korejara, Bookitty, Mastermind of Sin, and with requests of probing on Niv, Ether, and setael incidentally.

Do you normally freak out when people ask you questions about your motivations?

Kore: Why do you think I was targeted by the second kill last night?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1841 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

If you didn't want people questioning you about why you responded to BM's 'blatant' scum-to-scum communication, why did you respond to it in the first place?
I guess that's my question.

I am not implying you and BM are both scum; I don't think, yet, that that is the case. I think that if you were both scum, you definitely would not have responded so flippantly to that question.

I would think that a townie, any townie, would not have been so quick-n-easy to remark to BM's post, especially since BM is not cleared, and thus could be setting breadcrumbs in place for later on, if he were to be killed. I am not implying that is what BM is doing, but that is what I would have thought, if he had adressed that question to me, and yes, BM invited me to his game, too. However, that game is not part of this one, and you have to consider that what happens in a game - any game, is part of that game and not part of something else.

That aside, why were you not suspicious? You even went so far as to answer his questions, For him, taking all the attention away from him. And then commenced the 'freak out', the wifomery defense, and the base level ad hom attacks.

I think, based on the way you were comfortable assuming that BM wasn't mafia enough to respond to his post as if you were both mafia, that it is therefore, more likely, ZONEACE, that you are mafia.

k?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1844 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

If you don't want to participate, or defend yourself, or help the town, you can't act indignant when you start getting votes, ZONEACE, because that is the road commonly associated with 'caught scum'.

just an FYI from a dummy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1845 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Simenon, I'm *NOT* confirmed, I claimed an innocent on the godfather and two counts of roleblocking.

Why are people treating me like I am?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1849 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Aww.
I <3 you bookitty, I think that's the first time anyone's seen me as protown, in any game... ever. ^.^ Made my day.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1860 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:00 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well, mafia roleblocked me and killed the doctor, (presumably). There would be no reason for them to roleblock AND attempt to kill me.

Assuming the doctor protected me, and that's why there wasn't a second kill, that leads to be lieve that the second kill is not from a Vig (who wouldn't target a claimed cop), but rather an SK. Right?

There being only one nightkill and with the scum RBer tied up with me, and presumably, teh doc tied up with me, there is no way to explain why there was one kill, assuming both killing parties attempted a kill.

Just sayin.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1871 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Still think Korejara is the likely SK.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1882 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Would a townie mason be more likely to 'persecute' a perceived scum mason than a scum mason?

If someone just outed their entire mason group, can't that be considered a much scummier thing, esp if they are already voting one of their mason partners? I'm looking at you, here, Simenon...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1884 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

Simenon wrote:Bookitty, that was a horrible, horrible claim. Regardless, I was voting Bookitty because she is one of the masons, that's why I assumed Ether was voting Bookitty, and that was the reason why I asked ether if she was voting bookitty because of my reasoning.

Haven't we been over how being a mason doesn't confirm you?
I will rephrase it later, but it instigated a different point: You seem to be implying that Bookitty shouldn't have claimed because doing so would have outed you and ether. Then, after she claimed, you confirm-outed Ether.

Were you hoping to out ether? Was bookitty supposed to not claim? How would that have looked on any of the masons who were voting their buddy later on in hte game if they then decided to claim??
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1887 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

Why do you think they point towards a vig, ether?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1889 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

12) White (replacing Carrotcake) - Vanilla Townie - killed night 1
22) Flameaxe - Protown Mason - killed night 1

4) The Fonz - Protown Tracker - killed night 2
14) Setael (replacing hmrox) - Vanilla Townie - killed night 2

19) Erg0 - Protown Doctor - killed night 3

Maybe I missed something, but do we know that Flameaxe was a vig-kill and not a mafia-kill? Why wouldn't mafia want to out the mason team right off the bat by knocking off one of it's members?

Again: Haven't completely read through, but, did Fonz claim before he died? If not, why is he the likely mafia kill over Setael?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1973 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hmm.
There was a lot of stuff I wanted to comment on, on Friday, about stuff that had been said Friday and Thursday. I missed some of it in my previous post.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1974 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I think it had something to do with red herrings and such.

Part of it was two people (at least), Setael and MOS's, claiming of "The Scum Mason", which to me is not a legitimate aspect of this game yet. First, we don't know that there is a scum mason or not - so taking that as an assumption and working off of it leads to false conclusions.

Secondly, we don't know that there would be only one scum mason, if there are any. There could be two, or more, or two from two different scum groups, etc. One might also be a cult recruiter (There is no evidence of a cult recruitor, I am simply pointing out an option).

Anyways, with that in mind, even if there is a mafia scum mason, that knows all of the other masons, that huts the town... how? The masons are not cleared, so in effect they are jsut a group of players who can night talk. their night talking does not affect their alignments.

They are not, suddenly, a group of people to be picked off: Why would mafia pick off uncleared masons? It gives the town a great red herring to go after. Meanwhile, mafia have a group of people who they know are most likely NOT power roles, and can focus on others instead.

Another thing is: I don't know who the doc protected last night, but it's not unreasonable to think that he protected the only claimed power role still alive in the game, correct?

The mafia would have no reason to target a powerrole they've rendered useless already, and the vig would have no reason to target me, which means that there are two night actinos, only one of which is accoutnable for. This is why I was suspicous that the other nightkill was from an SK: The sk might have tried a kill on me thinking the mafia would also try a kill on me which would override any doctors.

Anyways, it's why I Was suspicious of the person who was pretty sure there was a vig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2062 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

So wehther bm is scum or not, and getš hammered before he lays out his "suspicions", lynch zoneace and mos tomorrow. Yes both of them in one day.

Why is he getting lynched again?

I've been sick and haven't been catching up.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2069 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Because Zorg/BM have been incredibly scummy all game, but every time we get close to lynching him, we get sdistracted by a "better" target that turns out to be a mislynch. I'm tired of him getting away with that, and I think it's further evidence that he is scum. I've made several posts in the past on both Zorg and BM's actions, detailing why they are scum. I'm not inclined to repeat them, sorry.
Who's been leading the mislynches? Those people are more likely scum than BM, no?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2070 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : ZONEACE

This works for me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2072 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

ZONEFUACE, I think you are a great guy. You're smart, charismatic, and I like the stylish flair you put in your posts. This game, though, this game I think you are slipping a bit.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2083 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

OoOh. Bm is scum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman