Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1817 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1813, Alisae wrote:Oh wait, I the the word I am looking for starts with a C and ends with ONSISTENCY!
Really? It's not C and ends with ABD? I'm sad now.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1827 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm gonna be reading up because lel 70+ pages but by all means tell me if there's anything you want my attention brought to. I see the setup notes confirm multiball and daytalk so those tells are in play yay!
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1888 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Spoiler: First 5 Pages
In post 4, Alisae wrote:Yo I'm a mason with Cabd
And what did we learn from stealing my opening besides that unlike my use of it you don't have a ring on your finger?

(I don't actually give dreal any credit for that because you said so too soon; null at best) You are being super carefree town though just from my initial skim, so we can be masons anyways.

Aaaand making it to page three and I see why people may have chosen to fall behind and or replace out.

Thank our true Lord and Savior Arceus I'm a masochist? Dreal's town for other things as of page fourish. Gerrygoat gets mild townpoints for the joking and carefree attitude about distancing. At the very least I'd eat a hat if there was a scumteam with both him and transcend on it. Dreal depending on what else is in my skim I may be calling in the titustunnel card re:alisae and your vote thereof.

Indigo gets scumpoints for copy-pasting the effective "stop making noise" points when it's already been said/noted.

Does alisae have history with Ramcius? If yeah then whatever. Still a terrible first post.

...why did pep literally ignore 80+ posts and the start of the end of RVS to... make a random vote instead?

By the time I do this ya'll have added five more pages, so I guess I'm just gonna powerskim and only comment on what catches my eyes.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1892 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

From just a pure initial skim; I've got townreads on Transcend; Alisae; Dreal; and Gerrygoat. Welcome to the masonry, folks. Hope you brought some really big bricks.

Transcend and Alisae seem relaxed and willing to step up when needed; Dreal for genuine town frustration that I've seen him have before; gerrygoat because post 318 looked genuine as fuck; and with daytalk there's no way his scumbuddies wouldnt have discussed how to other-team hunt.

Skimming continues. Now with auto-hiding posts by the two shitposters because lol fuck if I'm reading that much spam.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1930 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4, Alisae wrote:Yo I'm a mason with Cabd
In post 1926, Transcend wrote:what iron assumes is that all scum are voting him and that all town know he is town and don't want to lynch him

this is a typical psychological assumption, and it looks genuine that he's assuming such.

what i don't think he knows is that scum could be kicking back, watching him get lynched and not sorting him at all, while the people voting him are attempting to sort him.
Not to mention given daytalk if he's scum it's with a team of completely inactives because no scum team worth shit allows him to make that reads list.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1931 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

..No idea why post 4 re-quoted lol. Guess I just like it that much.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1932 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also also this totally puts any doubt i had of trans-town to rest. Yay!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1973 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1967, Fro99er wrote:The resistance to Clumsy is even more pronounced
Can you elaborate and or link to where you already elaborated?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2024 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh gods, alisae. Please don't be turning into Titus.

yet another game where I get to stop town tunneling of dumb eh?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2510 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Cabd »

Jesus christ this game blew up yet again. 100+ page day one ffs
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2514 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm at page 80 again; and I'm lemontree; the best seafood seasoning there is.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2518 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Cabd »

So from my initial skim: The wagon on Clumsy got to L-1; he claimed mason (with some unknown partner); Yoshi then softed at being a partner, people went back and looked at Yoshi's leadup to approaching Clumsy, and it didn't gel with being masons. All correct so far? Some people want the second mason to step forward, others do not.

If all the above is correct, my opinion would be the second mason should step forward if and only if it is yoshi. And if it isn't yoshi, Yoshi is probably a scumbutt.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2519 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Cabd »

PS trying to catch up while ALSO trying to stay relevant is a personal level of hell.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2524 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2520, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2518, Cabd wrote:So from my initial skim: The wagon on Clumsy got to L-1; he claimed mason (with some unknown partner); Yoshi then softed at being a partner, people went back and looked at Yoshi's leadup to approaching Clumsy, and it didn't gel with being masons. All correct so far? Some people want the second mason to step forward, others do not.

If all the above is correct, my opinion would be the second mason should step forward if and only if it is yoshi. And if it isn't yoshi, Yoshi is probably a scumbutt.
This is correct for the most part
What part is not?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3208 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2606, BigYoshiFan wrote:Look, I need to take some more time.
I'm feeling pressured and that doesn't result in good play from me.
Looking over that read I made... it looks like shit, I admit it. I'm still not objecting to my Pine TR however.
There is very little doubt in my mind that fro99er is also town.
I'll probably be here Wednesday and intermittently from thereafter until the weekend.

Don't take this opportunity to say I'm being dramatic or faking this either. If you think I'm scum, lynch me.
In post 3198, BigYoshiFan wrote:Sigh... PR. More-specific?
These two posts don't match; he's extending time while he thinks of his fakeclaim. Lynch with extreme prejudice, fuck the catchup.

VOTE: yoshi
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3217 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In the words of the great DGB: Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3221 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nah; he prolly has a scum PR and is waffling about claiming it or claiming something else. "I'll claim VT" "Wait if I claim VT i can get tracked/watched and then they'll know I'm scum"

You severely over-estimate the ability of people to think their fakeclaims ahead.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3228 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3222, Clumsy wrote:Cabd, what are your other reads?
In post 3223, gerryoat wrote:cabd, give us your reads list. how far are you in catching up

{Clumsy and SUPER SEKRIT Mason Partner}
{Ironstove}
{Transcend, Alisae, Drealmerz}
{Pep, Frogger, Gerrygoat}
{Everyone else}
{Pine, Cloudkicker}
{PV}
{Yoshi}

These might change somewhat given I've only been able to skim and not deeply read and analyze every post for about 1/3rd of the game, but the skim part is complete. The major glaring thing I see here is people not scumreading PV when he's clearly doing the floatscum thing. Like seriously go read a towngame from him and then a scumgame from him.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3229 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3227, BigYoshiFan wrote:Words that are not my fakeclaim
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3238 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

(Because he's not)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3585 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Cabd »

My basement just flooded with sewage.

@MOD I will not be able to check the game possibly for several days if this continues to be an issue; I'll know more when the plumbers get here in a few hours. If it's a total "evacuate your basement" sort of thing, I will have to replace as I won't have time to give this game. Sorry.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4041 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Cabd »

Literal shit all over my basement. Days of cleanup ahead. Sorry; Cabd out.

To my replacement and the rest of the town: There's zero chance that PT cop role is town. Why would a setup give town a role that hurts town PRs and doesn't even confirm scum? Doubly so if there's any neighbors in the game. Much better to give to a scum team; it alows them to hunt masons AND otherscum at the same time. Don't let them get away with such a scumclaim. Alisae; this means you. Stop waffling and see the light; that's not a town PR.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #7379 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Cabd »

Yeah; Elena played super well.

Sorry about the IRL things; although I think Zach kicked ass on my behalf all the same.

Also now that both games are over: If I'd been town in this game (I.E. clumsy's slot or elena's) the LYLO comparison thing would have made kuro town for reasons outside the game; because he was explicitly linking his alignment in the pokemon mini with his alignment here. Not to mention imagine the pokemon game had been in 5 players alive with scum totals unknown. Calling it "LYLO" explicitly confirms he has knowledge that it is in lylo. ALWAYS better safer than sorry.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”