NY 198: Nexus is Now a New Normal Mafia (Game Over)

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #164 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by davesaz »

I like rb and kts for town so far based on similarities to recent games, but TBH I haven't looked into their scum games so it's weak.
@Gamma, what's good about kraska?

VOTE: Pine
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by davesaz »

Fair warning, this week I'm work/LA in the sense that work is harder than normal. Not enough to knock me offline entirely but if I seem a little distracted, I am. Soon it will be vacation with more free time. :D
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by davesaz »

Pine is a little better, but having a good size wagon is good for town so I'll stay.

I was wrong about the comparison of KTS to the recent town game, which was Bebop btw. I was matching based on memory of post structure, which was very reactive, short stream without much structure, and occasionally rude. When I went back to compare content, there is a lot more bulk in this game than in the other one. The substance of the match between games is NAI playstyle, so not an explicit TR any more. I'm going to have to read it again to see what's chaff and what's wheat. Then I can see if the wheat is rotten or good.

Pedit: Having a wagon is good for exactly that reason, couldn't have put it better if I'd tried.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:02 am

Post by davesaz »

Pine, there is no cogdis in saying you're better but I'm not ready to move my vote.
You're assuming better moves you to the town side of the line, where it was actually to a lower degree of scum.

I don't have time right now for more, and it will still be until Sunday at least before it's much better. Anyone who really knows me well knows that I'm mostly useless d1 anyway.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:44 am

Post by davesaz »

Seems legit to me.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Pedit: How do you get active lurking? I posted last week that work was too heavy, and I never lie about that.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:30 am

Post by davesaz »

Being motivated would give someone the ability to double target.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by davesaz »

Motivated rolecop. I'm not saying what I got for KTS, no sense giving scum a better chance when they'll be found fast enough.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by davesaz »

gg

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”