mandalorian
Townie
mandalorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:17 am

Post by mandalorian »

Vote Gage
because this is the first page and 'Gage' rhymes with 'page'. Coincidence? Scumtell? You decide. :?
Rules are limits. Substitute them with insight.
mandalorian
mandalorian
Townie
mandalorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:44 am

Post by mandalorian »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Gage wrote:Of course, I suspect I'm now the favorite to lynch. If need be, I can roleclaim, because it isn't like I'm terribly important. There is also one person who can back me up, but I certainly am not going to roleclaim for them. If and when I roleclaim, they can back me up if they see fit.
Hang on. Did you just claim Mason or did you just say that you could be proven by the cop?
That "1 person who might not back me up" stuff sounds like he's Mason, but his Mason partner (he specified that there is only one) won't confirm his claim, although that is the only "power" that two Masons have.

Actualy, it was my intent to start by apologizing for submarrining. But, since my only post inluded a vote on Gage, more power to for cuting down on spam. :mrgreen:
mandalorian
mandalorian
Townie
mandalorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:40 am

Post by mandalorian »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
mandalorian wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
Gage wrote:Of course, I suspect I'm now the favorite to lynch. If need be, I can roleclaim, because it isn't like I'm terribly important. There is also one person who can back me up, but I certainly am not going to roleclaim for them. If and when I roleclaim, they can back me up if they see fit.
Hang on. Did you just claim Mason or did you just say that you could be proven by the cop?
That "1 person who might not back me up" stuff sounds like he's Mason, but his Mason partner (he specified that there is only one) won't confirm his claim, although that is the only "power" that two Masons have.

Actualy, it was my intent to start by apologizing for submarrining. But, since my only post inluded a vote on Gage, more power to for cuting down on spam. :mrgreen:
does this mean you believe the claim or not?
I most certanly do not. If one Mason is about to be lynched, the other one will claim to prevent the lynching of a pro-town. Isn't that the whole point of the "Mason" role? :? Gage's claim goes against logic. Thus, it must be false. My vote stays on him.
mandalorian
mandalorian
Townie
mandalorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:16 am

Post by mandalorian »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
mandalorian wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
mandalorian wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:

does this mean you believe the claim or not?
I most certanly do not. If one Mason is about to be lynched, the other one will claim to prevent the lynching of a pro-town. Isn't that the whole point of the "Mason" role? :? Gage's claim goes against logic. Thus, it must be false. My vote stays on him.
It's also for planning scum traps. It works better with 2 people involved (Obviously)
This might be a newbie question, but: How do you trap scum by fake-claiming a Mason? What would the theoretical Scum have to do to get traped? :?
mandalorian
mandalorian
Townie
mandalorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:09 am

Post by mandalorian »

Albert B. Rampage wrote: Question: Why do we allow players with 0 post to play in large games ?
Winning smile? :mrgreen: Hey, it's not like I'm submarrining (much). It's just taking me a bit to learn who all of you guys are, connect the names with avis etc. :oops:

Unvote
mandalorian
mandalorian
Townie
mandalorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:18 am

Post by mandalorian »

Battle Mage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Gage wrote:I think I'll just quit posting. Apparently I'm a moron.
The sooner you realize it the sooner you can do something to change it.
else you might end up like Albert.

Unvote, Vote: Gage
btw. Giving up scumtell, and licence to lurk, rolled into one.

BM
Vote Battle Mage
for voting one of the 2 people most likely to be pro-town.
mandalorian
mandalorian
Townie
mandalorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:21 am

Post by mandalorian »

Battle Mage wrote:
mandalorian wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Gage wrote:I think I'll just quit posting. Apparently I'm a moron.
The sooner you realize it the sooner you can do something to change it.
else you might end up like Albert.

Unvote, Vote: Gage
btw. Giving up scumtell, and licence to lurk, rolled into one.

BM
Vote Battle Mage
for voting one of the 2 people most likely to be pro-town.
lol *tut-tut*.

Lack of reading the game ftl.
AKA skimming. AKA the reason why I voted you. You Unvoted yes, but that doesn't change the fact that you skimmed and threw your vote out without worrying where it will fall.
mandalorian
mandalorian
Townie
mandalorian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 am

Post by mandalorian »

I will keep my vote on BM for now.

Sorry if I you guys think that I don't participate enough, but (as I have said before) this is my first game here, so I am unfamiliar with your playing styles. I think that my being useless (for now) is a lesser evil then causing confussion.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”