Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:53 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Vote: SSF

Bah! Go Dice!
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:58 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Not posting through ten pages is harsh guys. So I'm going to try to make a helpful PBPA(Player By Player Analysis) to make it up to you guys.

JordanA24-
Jordan starts the game with a sentiment about the Vigilante reserving his kill for someone who he thinks scum and that killing Night 0 is not the best play since there is no discussion to help see who would make a good target. I could see the tone in the post but certaintly not I found majorly suspicous but minorly since it has an outlook on trying act more protown. Defends himself against LML when he votes him for the tone in the post. Disagrees with Oman's tatic to jump off on a bandwagon when it hits -2 to -1 lynch and then votes him for jumping off -2 to -1 lynch when the whole point of an early bandwagon is to apply pressure and jumping off will only hinder it. Jordan does contribute to the discussion and is active alot. Throws in his own points and opinions. I get a protown feeling of him.

Ooba-
Would like to see more from this person. Not active in discussion in throwing in some of his opinions or thoughts but instead asks questions refering to what he quotes. Does a short Analysis on people who were involved with the Oman bandwagon and gives little sentiments on the topics with two "No Comment" I don't see the reason in quoting something when you have nothing to say. A theory of my could be he didn't want to press suspicous on certain people but I can't say this is true but it's possible. Netural feeling on him.

TylerJ-
Goes along with voting Jordan with the tone in the early stages in the game. Casts suspicous on Oman for being to careless in bandwagons and sees him trying to throw attention off him. Gets a null tell on White's statement about "short post=townies" and says that if such discussion on things like this were to continue then people would become too focused and miss lynching scum. Counter-reacts to Oman accusing him of past actions such as stating "He's trying to get people to ignore him" Several inrevelant posts later he posts "We should wait until more evidence for or on Oman comes up." It seems like he really wants to push suspision on Oman or want people to make a strong case on him when the evidence arrives. Then he proclaims SSF as scum after evidence is given and after SSF makes a defense he says in that defense he scumhunted and takes back the statement of SSF being scum back and says he's just trying to be humurous.
Vote:TylerJ
Getting a strong scummy vibe from him.

Laptop Gun-
Shows some uncertainty in the early stages of the game on several suspects whether their scum or not and makes a note of SSF defending two players. Makes a peculiar statement about power roles are going to be claming on page 6-7 seeing on how fast the game is going. Explains that a fast paced game could have town slip up and mislynch. Shows alot of suspision towards SSF and can show uncertainty at times however I don't find him suspicous of anything so he's protown in my eyes.

LoudMouthLee-
He did some intersting things in the early stages of the game. First after Jordan post about the Vigilante, LML accuses Jordan of being the Serial Killer after he sees a offset tone in the post. Then casts a Finger of Suspision on Shteven stating he made the same tone mistake as Jordan and states in the same post he wouldn't be surprised if Jordan was Serial Killer and Shteven was Vigilante. Later on he Fos Oman for being defensive. Makes small posts afterward and then Votes Aimee for coming with an out of nowhere callout of SSF. Err... I'm not sure what to make out of it but he lays on the fence in alignment. (Netural)

Oman-
Possible the most discussed person in the game. Makes a scenario on what happened Night 0 in Night Kills. Votes Jordan stating it's a shameless bandwagon to get things going. Then states that he'll jump off when it comes -1 to -2 lynch defiantly. Then he votes TylerJ for TylerJ stating he wanted to people to ignore him. Contiuning after he belives TylerJ to be scum even saying "die scum die" Votes Jordan for him seeing him as a hypocrit for stating "How could I miss such a scummy play" and proceeded to show the play. He gets into a tussle with LML about AlyG posting an ongoing game that was deleted. Later on states that the bandwagoning is a form of scumhunting. Seems to be strongly against or suspicous of TylerJ and Laptop Gun. I can't really say I found Oman suspicous on things. I found the bandwagon not that big of deal and jumping off when it hits -1 or -2 if there isn't enough evidence against the person to avoid a quick lynch dosen't seem scummy at all. This would be suspicous if it wasn't his playstyle in every game he is. Neatural.

Aimee-
Votes Jordan for tone and Fos Shteven taking lead after LML for tone. Fos CKD for fosing Oman for Oman playing like this in every game he's in. Asks SSF if he's suspicous of anyone yet. Nothing else to go on her besides the fact her scumhunting in this game is medicore. Netural.

Shteven-
States he is all in for being serious page one and votes TylerJ(random). Then questions LML for finding two roles in less then 48 hours. Votes Oman because on Skitzer's post and jumping to early on or too soon and tried to downplay it. Does a vote record and further questions LML play at the begining. I'm puzzled and suspicous on his post where he states that everybodies job is to act pro-town. If everybody were to do this then that would slim our chances of catching scum. Votes Sammich for not really getting involved with discussion or dosen't care as much on topic(s). Unvotes and believes SSF and Laptop Gun would be good targets. To say the least for his odd posts are weird but getting a mild Pro-town feel on him.

CuriousKarmaDog-
Finger of Suspicsions Oman for bandwagoning but states this would be a vote if it wasn't his style of play in every game he's in. Aimee questions it on why Fos him at all if he plays like this all the time and he gives a metaphoric example. Says that Shteven's post on everybody should act pro-town is silly(which I agree). Asks alot of questions to players regarding to the discussion. I get a pro-town vibe from him.

Timmers2001-
Needs to be prodded or replaced. (I believe he requested replacement)

White-
One of the several people to vote Jordan for his tone. Then Finger of Suspicsions Oman for thinking it's okay to bandwagon by stating it up front. Thinks Jordan was to defensive while loathing the defensive status situations. Says that short posts aren't a town tell or scumtell while stating he's on the Jordan wagon to get things moving. Then he votes skitzer for craplogic and obtuse and unhelpful. Later he votes Laptop Gun for stating that piling up posts is scummy. Feels he isn't going to jump on Oman just yet. He seems to vote hop alot throughout the game which I don't like. Netural

SomeStrangeFlea-
Dosen't agree with LML's vote on Jordan for tone and dosen't find Oman's bandwagoning scummy (nor do I). Slighty seems to me like defending but it could just be a matter of his own opinion. Then Votes Laptop Gun for saying that a fast moving game could have power roles claiming on page 6 or 7 and for him wanting the game to slow down. Hasn't scumhunted enough through the game. Has been accused of lurking by some. Netural

Sammich-
Votes LML for being serious on Page 1. Then Votes Oman for shamelessly bandwagoning. When voted by Ooba and called scum he calls him an idiot.(Which I find unnesscary and defensive) Makes alot of contentless posts from when he insults Ooba except for making a vote record on all the votes thus far at the time. Needs to contribute more to discussion. Netural leaning towards anti-town.

Skitzer-
Dosen't approve of the Jordan wagon without giving a reason and then Votes Oman for seeing the first post not concrete enough to be legit. Finger of Suspisions White after misinterprating the phrase on short posts aren't a town tell or scum tell. Goes on with drama which I hated because it just derails discussion. I consider this spam no matter how emontially distraught you were at the time. Agrees with CKD's metaphor. Like Sammich he needs to pitch in more in discussion and putting in some of his own opinions and points. Netural

AlyG-
Can't get a read needs to post more.

ManaSpryte-
Seemed to go along with the Oman bandwagon and agreed with Jordan's tone in the early stages of the game. Nothing else to go on. Needs to post more.

OpposedForce-
Is lucky to not have been replaced by the mod. Needs to friking post more. Etc...
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by OpposedForce »

Sammich wrote:I believe the word is Neutral, my friend.
Everybodies a critic. :(
Shteven wrote:
Opposed Force wrote:I'm puzzled and suspicous on his post where he states that everybodies job is to act pro-town. If everybody were to do this then that would slim our chances of catching scum.
Please identify which players are supposed to intentionally act scummy. Would you prefer if the mafia would claim mafia goon for the benefit of the town?
No that's not what I meant. What I meant was if a person were to sugest everybody to act more pro-town or do their best to act pro-town then we would have everybody trying to act pro-town thus giving off less scumtells and less suspicision. I'm not saying people should act scummy and not pro-town but play in their own style and do your best to fill in you alignment.
TylerJ wrote:Hmm, OF, I will have to read your analysis a few times through, as it seems to be one run on sentence and hard to understand.

to LaptopGun, I guess you'll just have to find out if I am naturally forceful (ie. opinionated?) or not.
TylerJ- Goes along with voting Jordan with the tone in the early stages in the game. Casts suspicous on Oman for being to careless in bandwagons and sees him trying to throw attention off him. Gets a null tell on White's statement about "short post=townies" and says that if such discussion on things like this were to continue then people would become too focused and miss lynching scum. Counter-reacts to Oman accusing him of past actions such as stating "He's trying to get people to ignore him" Several inrevelant posts later he posts "We should wait until more evidence for or on Oman comes up." It seems like he really wants to push suspision on Oman or want people to make a strong case on him when the evidence arrives. Then he proclaims SSF as scum after evidence is given and after SSF makes a defense he says in that defense he scumhunted and takes back the statement of SSF being scum back and says he's just trying to be humurous. Vote:TylerJ Getting a strong scummy vibe from him.
I think Oman is suspicious, thats quite plain to me. Think of it what you will. When I posted the 'lets wait for more post' it was because I didn't think we had enough clear evidence on him. The reason why I voted for SSF was because of his lack of scumhuting. When he scumhunted he nullified my reason for voting. If he conjoured up a scum hunt to ward off my suspicion, then I reach a dilemma. My best guess provided by the actual evidence he posted was that he wasn't just trying to point fingers and through suspicion but truly was scum hunting. Yet, I am aware that I should still keep a close eye on him.

As far as me posting about trying to be humorous, it wasn't in regards to my thoughts about ssf.

And another thing. I attempt to actually contribute. If I make a Contentless post, it isn't because I want to stay hidden and wishy-washy. Sometimes when I do post something that I think has value, others don't think it does. These cases are purely accidental. Other times I will post contentless one liners because I either am trying to crack a joke or letting people know I am hear but can't find anything of note that I haven't already posted about.

I hope I explained myself clearly.

Also, here is something purely analytical. If I was really trying to push for people to vote for Oman, I would still have my vote on him. If you don't think that is true, that's your own specualtion and I can't argue with that.
You don't have to worry about some actions like "He voted person 1" that's just to keep record of things. Anyways back to the post- I don't see how SSF scumhunted(Post 222) all he did was defend himself against you and Laptop Gun. When you posted SSF-Scum that is considered your intial opinion or suspicsion. Later stating it was a joke is extremely suspicous. You provided a reason with the statement of SSF-Scum regarding SSF (Post 217) I only added the contenless posts to show the time span from one major post all the way to another major post. In other words I find major posts to discuss instead of including all the useless posts that have no content. People can still push lynches without even laying a single vote. Hence why I said you wanted people to push further suspision on him by gathering more evidence. I've seen this tatic many times before where somebody states "I never laid a single vote on him so I can't be pushing his lynch" It makes them look less conspicous and less scummy.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by OpposedForce »

TylerJ wrote:Okay when I said SSF=scum, it was a joke. Everybody keeps on using the = sign in several games I play so I decided to be funny. Apperaently I was the only person that laughed. His post before mine had one line; "2 days=/=lurking". I then posted "SSF=Scum" and said he should post more content. I kind of already addressed this.
Thmx. You scumhunted. That is what I wanted. As far as the ssf=scum, I was just trying to be humorous. I am suspicious of you because you weren't scumhunting until I mentioned it. I still am.
People can still push lynches without even laying a single vote. Hence why I said you wanted people to push further suspision on him by gathering more evidence. I've seen this tatic many times before where somebody states "I never laid a single vote on him so I can't be pushing his lynch" It makes them look less conspicous and less scummy.
The fact is I did vote for him, I didn't try to hide the fact and pretend that I wasn't on the wagon. I think I was the main person leading the wagon. But I took off my vote because he wasn't contributing and I could no longer get a read on him.
Okay I guess I can take your word for. However I strongly dislike when people joke about something that resembles an accusation especially when that person is against the same person they joked about. As for the thing about voting, can you clarify what post you unvoted at so I can work it out and get back to you.

Also
Major Fos:Sammich
for claming your role within the analysis and making alot of assumpations that could provide information for scum. Your analysis was vague as there wasn't alot of helpful information in there.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:06 am

Post by OpposedForce »

JordanA24 wrote:
Unvote Vote: Sammich
. I agree, almost no insight whatsoever, and why on Earth did you say Shteven is likely doc?
OpposedForce wrote:Also
Major Fos:Sammich
for claming your role within the analysis
Where did he do this?
Super Sexy Town. I'm pretty sure that's a claim no matter how retorical it is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN FTW <-<
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:49 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Shteven wrote: 2) Claiming "super sexy town" is not a claim. "town" is a content-free (and therefore acceptable) claim to make at any time. Everyone here is town, right? claiming townIE -is- a claim, and that would be very suspicious. So sammich did not make a roleclaim. So while there's no real need to post your own alignment, if you feel like claiming you get the ladies, it's not a scumtell.
I disagree with this. A person would know his own alignment on hand once he gets the mod's pm. So by posting "Super Sexy Town" it would pretty much be claiming any of the roles on the town side. Whether it's cop,doctor,vigilante, or townie saying to everybody he is town means he is claming pro-town. Techincally I can see where this wouldn't actually be a actual role claim but an alignment claim. Also I'm not sure what you meant with your post "Everyone here is town, right?" Do you mean that most likely everybody here would claim pro-town?
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:53 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Also...
@CuriousKarmaDog- Did you put the thought of newbie town or newbie scum mistake on Sammich when he thought Shteven as Doctor because he might of stated Shteven be a Doctor to put a good word in for a scum-buddy or just put down a strong intial feeling that he felt was a Doctor role?
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:27 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Vote Count:

Sammich- 5 (JordanA24, Aimee, Shteven, SomeStrangeFlea, Oman)
Oman- 4 (TylerJ, ManaSpyrte, AlyG, Sammich)
Aimee- 1 (LoudMouthLee)
TylerJ- 1 (OpposedForce)
LaptopGun- 1 (White)
SomeStrangeFlea- 1 (LaptopGun)
Shteven- 1 (curiouskarmadog)
skitzer- 1 (ooba)

Not voting (2): timmers2001, skitzer

9 to lynch.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:06 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Sammich wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Please don't cuss. I have virgin ears, thank you! No seriously, I don't like reading it, I find it offensive.
Waugh. I live in an urban area, plus I'm starting to get frustrated at the stupidity surrounding the case on me.

How am I supposed to defend myself over an analysis?
Sammich I'm concerned on the lack of responses from you. Yes I know it can be frustrating with everybody on you because you made an analysis to contribute only to have suspision arise around you but making a defense on the certain topics that were directed at you would certainly help out for yourself and the town.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:39 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Now your being ignorant. There has been several topics on you analysis such as "Why reveal a power role to the rest of the others that can out Shteven out to scum if he indeed was a powerrole."
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:10 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Unvote:TylerJ
Vote:Laptop Gun
I feel this player only goes on everybody elses feelings and thoughts. He would focus posts on players who seem to have heat on them(meaning suspison) such as Shteven and Sammich. He dosen't post alot on other players besides the ones who are getting suspision thrown on them. I feel he's just trying to go with the flow and not appear scummy.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:54 am

Post by OpposedForce »

LaptopGun wrote:I try to add my thoughts on what is going on and people either ignore what I say or say I am not contributing anything of value. I am trying to help. When I say I think someone like SSF is scummy, I am accused of having tunnel vision (this seems to be a popular title to toss around the thread). I am certainly not as vocal as some of the other players here, but I am trying to offer stuff to this debate. I just wish we had more stuff to talk about.
Okay for what I see as of now is just your playstyle. I appreciate you trying to contribute to discussion but I would like you to throw in your own opinion once in a while instead of reveiwing what has already been said or acknowledged.
Unvote
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:59 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Ergh. Forgot to keep up to date. I can't say I approve we lynch a lurker randomly but however if that person has a suspicous background in the game it wouldn't hurt to look into the person. Otherwise lynching randomly is not a good idea.
Fos:Oman
not essentially worthy of a vote in my opinion for proposing an idea like that but something to be noted.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:06 am

Post by OpposedForce »

@Jordan- Sammich posted that because I misspelled Neutral as Netural. It was meant as a joke response. I felt alot people were Neutral in the game and honestly couldn't lean one way or the other on them. I don't understand why I would have to modify a opinion that I feel suits them. As for Sammich stating he was Pro-town it was a bit of a missumpation on my part. I thought when he stated himself pro-town he was trying to lead away any suspision that may of befallen on him. Again I was confused asking a direct question at Steven on wheter he meant by his post "Everybody is town here, right?" that the whole town would claim pro-town individually if pressured. I was to rushed in my suspicsions agaisnt Sammich I admit that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”