dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Sun May 30, 2004 11:48 am

Post by dragonmaster »

Can we have a vote count please? Oh, and if I'm voting for anyone,
unvote: whomever
because I have nothing to go on.
There are many things to remember in this life, unfortunately, I remember none of them.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:08 am

Post by dragonmaster »

and what was so suspicious about my post? I'm protown. If aything was suspicious, it's because you guys are reading to far into my posts.
There are many things to remember in this life, unfortunately, I remember none of them.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:46 am

Post by dragonmaster »

Okay. I had time to go back and look at why everyone thought I was suspicious. That was a mistake on my part. I didn't know if I had voted anyone yet, so I just unvoted because I didn't have time right then to read the whole thread. I do find it really sad though that my one little post caused seven people to vote for me. That's kind of stupid. Good grief. Three more votes and I'm lynched. If there were three mafia, they could easily have come up with some atupid reason and lynched me. Then you would have been down two pro-town roles on the first day. Anyways, now that I've had time to read the thread, sorry about my post, I messed up. People mess up, but that's no reason to go and lynch them.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:47 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

Why you're wanting me role-claim this early on in the game I'm not sure, sounds pretty suspicoius to me, but whatever. I'm a homeless person. Each night, I can choose to either stay awake and look around town all night, or I can go to sleep. If I look around town I can't vote during the day, but I can still converse with people. I can vote if I sleep through the night.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:53 am

Post by dragonmaster »

I slept, but I haven't voted because there's not a whole lot to go on.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:09 pm

Post by dragonmaster »

I can look around town, and sometimes I'll see things around town. My chances are slim though.
dragonmaster
dragonmaster
Townie
dragonmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:02 am

Post by dragonmaster »

I'm not new to the game of amfia. I may be new to the mafiascum website. I chose to sleep because day one can be critical to a townies survival frm lynching. I needed to be able to vote in order to save my skin. I know how paranoid people get in these games. They start looking really closely to a post, and reading into things that aren't there. That's exactly whats happening here. I haven't voted because everybody is bent on lynching me, and everyting they say is in regards to me.
However, JDTAY's post will break that no vote from me. I didn't like the sound of that.
The slimness of my seeing anything is slim to see who's doing what. I 'see' a number of people, but I don't know who's guilty or innocent.
vote: JDTAY

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”