Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Thu May 27, 2004 4:40 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im not overly concerned over JD, he somehow always manages to attract attention. He may be scum, but we have time to make sure later. His behavior is suspicious, but too obvious.

BananaBob might as well clear someone now, since I feel he isnt going to be living much longer.

And no hating us n00bs!

I will hold my vote until BananaBob hides the panties he stole or whatever it was that he did and talks to us.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Fri May 28, 2004 2:05 am

BananaBob wont talk, so now what?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Fri May 28, 2004 5:20 pm

I really would like to see a resolution for Banana Bob, if he wont talk, is he useful to the town or is he against it?

I still dont see JD as being overly evil, its too obvious.

I do like the progress we are making so far though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sat May 29, 2004 2:10 am

Ok, makes sense to me. Banana Bob is a reporter. Now my question is, how or why did he get caught? Some fancy reporter he is.

So now are we supposed to beat the bushes for lurkers or keep voting randomly?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Sat May 29, 2004 1:46 pm

Oh by the way, cant I be like an honorary newbie? That join date is merely just a minor detail that should be looked as nothing more than a small formality.

As far as votes, im not sure as to what to do with BananaBob, are reporters normally useful? Can they gleam any information to us? Are they usually pro town? Will the mafia kill him tonight?

I am willing to just let him go squirrel around some more if someone is willing to tell me that the mafia will probably let him live. Maybe he can raid Meme's underwear drawer for us.

I really dont have any additional leads yet.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Sun May 30, 2004 3:36 am

Oh no, I didnt think of that. BananaBob wasnt the reporter after all. The reporter reported on BananaBob! ugh, thats what I get for being a newbie =0)

I dont have any other leads other than Meme being cleared.

(Yoko, please prune up the quad post. Being a newbie is one thing, but a quad post is just plain silly. At least I wasnt a dork and made like 7 posts in a row.)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:15 am

Meme, youre just mad because Bananabob cleared you and now you cant face my accusatory wrath.

Besides, how can I determine whos evil when I dont even think everyone has spoken yet? Who lurking?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:42 pm

hmm.. I really would like to hear more from Morpheus right now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:51 am

Damn, it certainly makes sense to me. Im dissapointed that I didnt see it myself. I didnt want to jump on a bandwagon, I usually create them. But the tide seems to be turning heavily, so...

VOTE: DRAGONMASTER
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:02 pm

You could at least tell us whom you find suspicious or call us idiots. Youre not doing much to dissuade anyone.

You havent even explained your mistake yet. Hell, you havent even called it a mistake yet. Was it on purpose? Tell us that, say anything.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:15 am

UNVOTE: DRagonmaster
Vote: BananaBob

How exactly did Popsicle get modkilled and not BananaBob?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:01 pm

Unvote: BananaBob
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:29 pm

Oh I forgot to add. I will not go along with a "no lynch", ever. In fact I will gladly attempt to discourage it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:51 pm

What Quailman, I cant have any mafia rust?

Besides, I cant tell who is evil yet, there are too many people and most arent even saying much.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:30 pm

This is like a rollercoaster. Im jealous that Meme is being the grand inquisitor and not me.

Vote: Dragonmaster
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:13 am

Dont we have a claimed cop? We should hear from him first.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:20 pm

I really want to hear more from people that are not these same 5 going around in circles over and over. (Not pointing fingers at any.. well. maybe at Meme)

Are you all lurking from lack of interest or lack of anything concrete to add. If its the latter at least say something mean to Meme or just pick a random person and harass them.

For my part, I want to know specifically what Jolle thinks. Anyone youre interested in lynching in particular?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:33 am

Impatient or not, I will take the opportunity to tell myself that my prodding was the only catalyst in getting an opinion out of you.

And I believe that JD is being too obvious to be mafia. From past experience playing with him, this is how he always behaves. But, BananaBob certainly seems sure of himself and he is being trusted right now. Also, with so many lurkers I cant discern any good leads, so I will happily follow along.

Someone prod the lurkers, I cant catch the mafia if they dont speak.

Vote: JDTAY
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:59 pm

Massive:

As I have been saying, I cant do much of anything if there are only 5 people out of 20 playing and actually participating.

I would have had plenty of leads had that been the case. Right now all I can do is just tail whom I believe to be innocent until the game dwindles down enough where the ones left are actually participating.

Your contribution and praises are rather appreciated as well. Poke out some of those lurkers, there is plenty of time for me to work my magic.

(You may want to take a look at Newbie 36 and Newbie 40, those are more like what you are referring to.)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:47 pm

Im happy to start seeing posts from the less infrequent posters. This is getting much better now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:18 am

As I have stated earlier, I cant only form my own opinions when everyone is participating. Which while it wasnt the case before, those quiet ones are finally coming through now. I just hope they can keep up the pace and post more and often. Again people, just say anything, no matter how stupid, we just want to know youre still alive.

As for the Dragonmaster bandwagon, more than 1 person agrees that Dragonmaster acted like he was hiding something. We had no way of knowing he was hiding something that was pro-town. Adding the fact that it was a day 1 lynch and that claimed innocents were going along, it almost makes the vote list for that bandwagon null and void for the purposes of finding scum.

As for this current bandwagon, its almost the same. The lurkers are finally coming around now, its once again the Bob and Meme show and JD is being.. well.. JD. Hopefully I will be able to deduce my own theories soon and lead me a bandwagon or two. For now, ill just plod along and hope I dont get killed.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:19 pm

Im not really surprised at the allegations.

I will just start by saying that my incessant whining earlier was the truth. I really am waiting for more player participation before I turn into Super Awesome IS that will swoon Meme and make her fall in love with me. Unfortunately, I (was/kinda still am) willing to sacrifice JD for the purposes of information gathering. Do keep in mind on my last post, the first day is almost useless information-wise due to Dragonmaster's behavior. There is the off chance where JD might actually be evil, but even if he was good, it doesnt sound like he is all that important anyways.

Its also fun watching Meme play the role of IS by being the ringmaster of this circus. I almost feel like Dr Frankestein for unleashing the monster on the hapless villagers.

Also remember that I only have access every 24 hours. I can get to the site at night and maybe in the morning if lucky. So please dont expect me to keep a post count that can measure up to Smarty Meme.

I do have a number of people that I am keeping my eye on, but I dont want to tip my hand yet either. Not until Day 3 at least. Hell, I could probably make a list then and hopefully it would be pretty accurate. I will say though, that if some people change their style now it would keep my suspicions away, but I will let them continue and hopefully hang themselves.

Also do remember that I was the one poking at Jolle to say something. Thats all part of information gathering. So yes, right now im just plodding along with the most possible innocents right now. But I guess if you all really want me to I could get into a huge pissing contest with Meme, but I would most likely lose that. Man, she turned vicious on me! I used to remember this sweet innocent Meme, looking up to IS and fawning over my presence. Now she wants to tear off my nuts and feed them to Dourgrim.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:06 pm

Jolle:

Your first random post was on Quailman. Now that he is dead and a psychopath, I am guessing that you wouldnt be one as well. Unless it was a clever ploy, which is what I was trying to induce from you.

But I do appreciate your participation, it will make things easier on the rest of us. Herbert West is also coming along nicely. JereIC though, slacker.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:32 pm

I was afraid of this actually. I KNEW that I would be investigated. But telling everyone, "hey dumbasses, dont investigate me please" was just going to throw every spider sense in this game off the scale and draw even more attention my way.

It was obious that Bob had his suspicions, I tried to dissuade him from investigating me a little by making sure he knew that I believed his role claim and even siding with him and his claimed innocent. I guess that just drew his ire that much more in the end.

My role is of a paranoid schitzophrenic. Basically if a cop or a doctor were to investigate me at night, I would go crazy and kill them. I dont even know why I used a gun instead of a knife, a spear or a water balloon. There is more caveat of my role that I cant really say for fear of mod death (I have been warned already). But what I think I can get away with saying is that if you read the storyline you can assume who would want to see me at night now.

Now I dont know if that means that Bob is going to deem me guilty or not. I guess after a night like that I cant really call you a bunch of idiots for wanting to lynch me. I think I can also say that I dont think I would try to kill Bob if he were to investigate me tomorrow to confirm his investigation.

If you decide to lynch me as a sort of witch test (If she drowns she was innocent) then please take a look at Fuldu since he is the most suspicious person to me so far. The fact that he is on my bandwagon right now just adds more fuel to my suspicion, considering I expect every mafia, psycho and general IS hater to be on this wagon.

I would also like to know what happened to the actual goons, did they shoot Bob as well? Or did they assume that I killed him myself and didnt see the doctor? I doubt we still have two more doctors, but I guess thats just more argument for you people to lynch me. *sigh*
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:38 pm

Of course not, I was going by memory. Just fix the spelling mistake.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:23 pm

That one is easy to answer Meme. Im greedy and selfish. Plus, no one ever listens to IS. Besides, I was under gag order until I was actually targetted once and the danger to the cop or doctor went away. (Confirmed with mod). If not, then the role is pretty much useless isnt it?

I tried to do what I could to lay low, but of course you didnt help matters much there either Meme. You practically threw a parade at me.

What I do know is that im actually on the side of the town. My end goal is to um.. get well. Soon enough ill be a normal townie. (Im really getting borderline here with the hints) Im 100% that im not a serial killer.

It may help to figure out exactly what happened at night exactly. I think the reporter and the doctor targetted Bob and Bob targetted me, but that doesnt explain what happened to the mafia, unless they targetted me as well but are somehow immune. Or they targetted Bob and someone else with a role blocking ability targetted me as well. I dont know. My role doesnt say anything about what happens if the mafia or anyone non-cop/doc were the ones targetting me.

And yes im also lazy, hence why I didnt bother getting the correct spelling from the PM to please some random anal townies.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:30 pm

Ill forgive you and love you again if you unvote me =0)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:32 pm

Oh I forgot, as a formality:

Vote: Fuldu
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:17 am

There is no "checking" I knew what the role was. I have no need to do a silly cut and paste just for the sake of spelling when coming close is good enough. The spelling issue is extremely inane and irrelevant. In fact, if I was faking a role, thats when I would be looking something up.

I didnt mention the gag order because what I was explaining why I was trying to not be investigated, then I explained why I couldnt just tell you. Two different things.

Again, I dont know why BB got that result on me. My best assumption is that the mafia were there too somehow. Maybe he is just wrong because of the gunshot. Maybe they shot him and we are supposed to think I did it. I dont know anything more than what I have already stated and what we read in the first day post. If you all get confused over some trifling error, we can blame the mod later.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”