Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Unvote

Vote: Simenon

The best reason to start a bandwagon so far.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:50 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Zonace is acting like a child right now, but I dont think that works as a reason to vote him out. Aside from his breakdown, I cant see a clean reason to vote for him. Could somebody make it clean for me, as Im far too lazy to re-read the topic.

Im trying to weigh the mason topic-
I do not see a threat with revealing another mason to prove that the masonry does indeed exist. They have a killer with them, so they are not confirmed innocents. The mafia might not choose to harm them. They may or may not have powerroles so the mafia's target pool would not get smaller. Another mason might clear some things up for us, especially if they had contact with Niv and Simenon.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:37 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Im sorry for being unhelpful, but I have finals to study for. In two weeks I get plenty of free time. I believed that I could continue to post here given the little time I had, but right now I am a bit confused. And I dont have the time for a reread. I think its a bit unfair to the town that one of them is just lurking about, probably attractiing a vote, and generally being useless. So with that - I ask for a replacement.

Oh, and I did not blindly believe Niv - I just wanted to start a ~reasonable~ bandwagon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”