Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Sat May 29, 2004 11:01 am

Post by Quailman »

I am ou tof town until next Friday, but I will place an OMGUS vote until then, because of the double-post .

vote: Jolle
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:30 am

Post by Quailman »

I can't believe this simple statement almost got him lynched without a chance to explain himself:
dragonmaster wrote:Can we have a vote count please?
Oh, and if I'm voting for anyone,
unvote: whomever because I have nothing to go on.
When he got a chance to post, the game had already gotten to two and a half pages. Sometimes I jump in when the game begins and throw out a random vote, and come back later only to find a lot to catch up on with no more time than I had when I randomly voted. OTOH, there's precious little to go on during day 1, and I can sort of understand the urge to pounce on the slightest misstep.

I'm just back from vacation in Florida, where I carefully avoided IS, and I've goofed off the morning trying to read this whole thread. Thr first order of business would be to
unvote: Jolle
, because it was an OMGUS vote, and he's changed his.

vote: IS
, because it's been so long since I've had the opportunity.

What was painfully obvious for the first four pages, but was finally discussed recently, was that BananaBob's role was revealed by a reporter and not that he is a reporter. I can't believe the paragon of mafia hunters would make such a mistake. And to ask why BananaBob wasn't mod-killed while PopsicleStix was - what's up with that?

When I sat down to get caught up, I planned to vote IS just for old time's sake and then to change it to whomever seemed suspicious. Instead, I find myself leaving it there.

And for the record, I do not support a no-lynch either.
FOS: Mr_Gnome
for suggesting it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”