NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

/confirm
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: BlackStar

He came close to beating the town in our most recent game. If he's a WW he knows how hide it well.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

I -of course- haven't yet formed an opinion on anyone. However, those who played with me before will know my golden rule: When in doubt; vote an inactive. We have 2 players who have yet to sign-in. Scum tend to this for one of two reasons: 1- wait till the game is progressing well to jump in and blend in with ease, OR 2- They don't like being scum so they opt-out and get replaced. Just saying.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Xkfyu: Yes. I also play on another site and that isn't a problem there, but on MS I did notice many players dislike being scum. Some even state it explicitly (me included; although I'm not one to opt-out of a game after it has started).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: How would you have phrased it?? And why would you not read anything into it? And if you ignore the bolded, what WOULD you have read into it?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: Actually; it IS alignment indicative (albeit a weak tell) especially in my case. If I was scum and knew there to be one of my associates in an inactive spot I would've -at least- waited a bit longer before I pointed it out. But your explanation makes perfect sense too.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 66, Ricastle wrote:64 is bad shit.

Yeah, but does it smell like town shit or scum shit?? :P

You see, it's a bit irritating to see "generalized" reasoning like that. I would've been alerted if I didn't see it being consistently done by many others. Still; I would prefer to see an explanation rather than "this post is so scummy" or "that post smells bad".

So, this is "bad shit" because ...?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

@BlackStar: Yet another post that adds nothing about you. By now I'm very wary of you and considering turning my RSV into a serious vote on you.

P.S. In case you cannot tell, I'm tunneling you until you prove to be town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 74, JarJarDrinks wrote:Second, How in the world can it actually be alignment indicative when we have no idea if the inactives are scum?

Exactly. Only I was scum would I know that, right? So.. if I'm scum and the inactives are town I would/should not push on them (knowing they'd flip town) bc then it would cast doubts on me. Still, if I was scum and knew there's scum there I should be waiting a bit more on them to get online, get replaced or -at least- wait for someone else to make a mention of it. It's not in scum-me's best interest to point the fingers on their inactive scum partners this early into the game when we both are not being pressured.

And .. I'm not quite sure how to phrase this ... but I don't feel the need to be given extra town point at this particular time. That is to say I don't mind being suspected just as long as you guys keep an eye open on all interactions going on in the thread.

OK, let me put it this way: Keep me as you "emergency vote candidate" so to speak. Try to find the real scum between the rest of the players, and if everything fails come back and vote me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 77, BlackStar wrote:@Almost50 Wary of me based off of one post? Just because I was scum in the last game doesn't mean that I'm automatically scum now too. Also, I like how you ignored the post that
JarJar just made about you.

You know I'm a slow typist, and I'm going through posts one by one in the order they were posted :wink:

And NO, I'm not assuming you're scum based on you having been scum in our previous game. I'm being wary of you because of the content (or rather lack of) in your posts. You're playing the reflex .. the reaction, but not trying to take the initiative, and THAT worries me. It feels as if you're trying to go on with the flow.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 82, BlackStar wrote:There's nothing to take initiative about yet. We're at the beginning of the fourth page. You're grasping at straws for some reason even though we haven't really gotten into the game yet. And even though you say that you're not just assuming that I'm scum, its clear that you are based off of your posts. After 4 posts you're already worried about how I'm playing. How is that not you assuming that I'm scum?

OK, so what if I am? Why does it worry you so much for ONE person to be suspicious of you? And w/o a real case, mind you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Keyser: A bit of both. I needed a reason to place my RSV, so I checked the players list. I only played before with Snarky, BeBop & BlackStar. Other candidates were Silver(Wolf) & ika (both have wolves in their avatars, so a good reason for an
RSV
vote). I also considered you, but then I'm not sure if we do have mafia in the game to begin with, so quickly dashed you out.

Seriously though; do I really need to explain my RSV vote at all? I mean, you're the second person to ask about this particular vote. How on Earth could it be a "serious" vote back then based on what has been posted up to that point?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 86, Keyser Söze wrote:interactions are everything.

Tell that to the list of scum players who used to lurk all over my previous games (on and off MS). The last one made only 2 posts in D1, and -fortunately- got shot by their own teammate (bus driven to the target slot) before the replacement arrived to steer us away from them. My golden rule may not be water proof, but it works more often than not, and I've been stung by lurkers more often than to just ignore them.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #97 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

@All interested parties:

I'm extending my invitation to you all. IGNORE ME, and find the real scum elsewhere. If we're getting closer to the deadline and you're still undecided and/or can't find a better target then YOU ARE VERY WELCOME to cast your votes on me. It's better that way.

Let me rephrase this. "Almost is an idiot scum. Let's find the more serious ones". I propose that you all write it down on a little piece of paper and put it on the top of your screen or the keyboard. This way you will never be lost. You find someone worthy of your vote = GREAT. You don't; I'm still here. *Rolls Eyes*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: Helping you out?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 104, JarJarDrinks wrote:Are you scum-claiming?

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #113 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 109, Keyser Söze wrote:Did you just softclaim third party scum?
Scum idiot/jester?

1- What Jester would CLAIM to be a Jester???
2- Jester isn't even allowed in this setup.

Mechanics which are explicitly Non-Normal include: Alignments other than Mafia/Werewolf, Pro-Town, and Serial Killer (no Survivor, Lyncher, or Jester).

I find it quite interesting for you to playing a semi-open setup; yet still don't bother to check the possible/impossible roles. The mod DID provide a link to the Normal Game wiki page, you know.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 112, JarJarDrinks wrote:If you're town, then being the most obvious lynch target gives scum an easy "out". They can just vote for you and there'd be nothing scummy about it.

Ok, this is obviously not working. Yes, mate. I do/did understand very well that I've made myself the easy target, and it was a poor attempt to protect the town PRs. Obviously this backfired and you won't look elsewhere eventhough I numerously invited you to put my case aside for a while. Now I see I've become a hindrance myself.

I'm the ONE role you KNOW to have in this setup. I'm the one you can read the exact Role PM I received in this thread w/o me even quoting it (the rule says I cannot quote it anyway).

So you see, while my lynch is still a mislynch it is not a great loss for the town IF EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS. Lynching a VT is much better than lynching a town PR. *Sigh*

Now, could you PLEASE divert your attention elsewhere for just a few days (real days, that is). If you still cannot find someone to lynch in the next 7-10 days, you're welcome to lynch me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #124 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

It wasn't my intention to RC, tbh. I was just preparing myself to be the mislynch of the day if I wasn't scum-reading the lynch target. All I hoped for is for JarJar to take me on my offer and start scumhunting elsewhere, and it would've went fine I suppose. *Shrug*

Anyway, what's done is down, and my offer still stands. I can't help you at night, so I'm only good to back up your decisions with my vote.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 127, Xkfyu wrote:How many games has Almost50 played?

This is my 3rd game on MS. I've played maybe 7 or 8 games elsewhere though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #146 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

@SilverWolf: You quoted 4 responses, stated some of them might be scum, then asked 2 of them for their reads. Is it safe to assume you trust these two more, and thus you are more suspicious of the two you didn't ask for their reads? Or do you think ika/Keyser reads will clear your vision on all 4 of them?

Put another way; my question is: Do you trust ika & Keyser more than Zulfy & Ricastle or are all 4 of them still suspects of the same level in your view?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Silver: Thank you for the explanation.

@BeBop: I promise I won't let you down this time around. :wink:

@ika: from the wiki page: "Mafia may have daytalk without an Encryptor as long as it is announced in the game's rules beforehand.". It thus follows if it's not posted in the rules of this particular game that they don't have day chat.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hmmm.. I haven't thought of it that way. I learn something new in every game I play.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: So you won't let go even after I role claimed. This makes you either scum or a very misguided town who will not be too beneficial to town on the long run.

UNVOTE: BlackStar

VOTE: JarJarDrinks

You're continued beating of the already very much dead horse is preventing the town from scumhunting elsewhere. There's NOTHING to be found here when I have stated, repeated and further reasserted my will to be the lynch of the day some 7-10 days later on. If you're going to spend a whole week inspecting my case and mine alone then I'm not sure my initial read on you was spot on (I'm getting well used to including scum in my initial town reads, so this doesn't at all surprise me).

In fact; at this point I'm willing to accept 15 other votes on me w/o considering it being scummy. Yours, and YOURS ALONE is the one vote I'd consider to be a STRONG SCUM TELL if you do cast it on me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #170 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

And if you want to see my town play; I'm referring you to the most recent game I played on the other site. Here
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

I won't even tell you what my role/handle is. You should be able to figure it out yourself.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #174 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

You mean you can't even figure THAT out??
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #176 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

*LOL* No. I have the exact same avatar there as the one I'm using here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #180 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 179, JarJarDrinks wrote:Though I might as well ask: Do u have a scum game on that site u can link to?

Nope. The one you found here was my one and only game I have ever been handed a scum role. All my other games on and off MS I was 100% town aligned.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #188 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh* It obviously refers to the game you found on here. The one modded by
Fragger
. The one I was scum partners with aphix, with snarky being the Town Tracker & BeBop being a VT. I just mixed the names of Fragger (who is also modding THIS very game) with Flubber (who was a player in my previous game on here, which was simultaneously going with that game). Certainly you can see how easily one could confuse Flubbernugget for Fraggernaut when one is not paying much attention, as I was talking to Frozen Angel who knew the game I was talking about already, so neither of us even noticed my typo/mix up.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #196 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 190, JarJarDrinks wrote:What I notice is how in that game and this game he keeps referring to himself giving the town an "offer" by sacrificing himself.

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and try to show the difference:

First, let's agree that it was my first ever scum role. I hated it. I tried not to lie too much, but I still felt guilty some (most?) of the town believed me and even defended me against Snarky (he was the only one still going strong against me).

Now, if you notice, we had THREE confirmed townies there. Two PRs & one through investigation. I was the lone scum left and there was NO WAY for me to win. I had asked the mods and they denied me my request to come clean and plead guilty to end the game already. So, no chance to win & not allowed to claim. OK?

Right here, we're still at the dawn of D1, and I was not at all under pressure. I took the initiative myself and purposefully acted scummy with the intention of providing a cover for the town PRs to wade through interactions freely and w/o getting noticed. I was counting on them (whoever they are) to see through my act and realize such behaviour was unnecessary, and would NOT come from scum especially this early into the game, but I did put myself on stand-by to get lynched if they couldn't find any better option.

I'll repeat this for one more last tome: LYNCH ME, if you think I'm keeping you from hunting the real scum. Just try to look elsewhere before you come back to me. The day is still young and there's a whole lot to be found if you carry on with your game as per normal and ignore me for a few days. Give it a rest for the next 48-72 hours. See who else could be scum. I mean, even if you do think I'm scum still you KNOW for a fact that I'm not the only one, so try to decide who my "associates" are before you end the day.

In sum: You don't need to trust me. Just play your normal game with me as your insurance policy. Now I don't see how hard THIS could be. I mean, if I was you I'd start penning down some notes on who is scum/town if I flip scum, and who is scum/town if I flip town. Your persistence to use me as a distraction to everyone else (not to mention yourself) paints YOU red. I had previously be leaning towards town reading you, but I no longer see it this way with your attitude.

P-edit: Your pressure isn't much of a pressure w/o backing it up with a vote.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #198 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 191, Keyser Söze wrote:Just because you roleclaimed it doesn't make you confirmed town or immune to pressure.

And just exactly WHERE did I ask for you to consider me "confirmed"?? I'm asking you to try to catch real scum if I'm town, or "my associates" if I'm scum, and if that fails to get me lynched still.

Now "pressure" won't get you anywhere, bc I'm already
the
lynch target, and I'm NOT trying to work my way out of it. So, you had better apply pressure elsewhere knowing that if it's fruitless you can always fall back on me as per my request.

My only fear now is the town PRs will pretty much concentrate on me, while the baddies (knowing that I'm not one of them) are the ones benefiting from this situation going any further. They could very well start hunting the PRs who are looking my way and ignoring the game.

The underlined has changed my view. I'm no longer interested in prolonging the day phase. I suggest you lynch me right away. This will -at least- reduce the chances of scum finding out who to hit.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #200 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And let me get IAI back here while I still can.

VOTE: I I Am Innocent
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #203 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 199, Golden Robster wrote:That last sentence I highlighted in red. Is that an incoming threat to anybody who tries to lynch you?

No. It's a threat to those who won't do the extra work of trying to look further than the tips of their noses. Place your vote on me, but keep your eyes open for other scummy behaviour from anyone else.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 201, Golden Robster wrote:I'm actually contemplating that he might have a PR role himself,

Are you scum hunting or PR hunting?? Even if what you say is true, you should have never put it out ON AIR.

One big X on the red column. :roll:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #247 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

My current reads (subject to change at any given moment as the game goes on):

1. Veegee : 0 posts. RED ALERT
2. Zulfy : 8 posts. Very weak town lean. post # was a town-motivated tip, but nothing else.
3. Keyser Söze : 23 posts. Mild town vibes. Sensible, calm and nothing fishy thus far.
4. Nero Cain : 3 posts. Null read.
5. I Am Innocent : 2 posts. Scum lean. Never posted outside the RVS phase.
6. Scarycereal : 0 posts. RED ALERT
7. SnarkySnowman : 7 posts. Null read.
8. BeBopReBop RhubarbPie : 4 posts. Very weak town lean. Being wary of me is only natural.
9. JarJarDrinks : 31 posts. Leaning town. Active, argumentative & persistent.
a. Ricastle : 7 posts. Null read. Obscure style of play for me at this time.
b. Xkfyu : 28 posts. Leaning town. Sounds consistent and perceptive, although somewhat preserved & conservative of his thoughts.
c. TheBlueRose : 12 posts. Null read.
d. Golden Robster : 11 posts. Initially had them as leaning town, but the PR hunting doesn't look good. Null for now.
e. BlackStar : 14 posts. Null read. Still -more or less- going with the crowd.
f. ika : 34 posts. Leaning town. Linking with SilverWolf is dangerous. If one flips the other follows.
g. SilverWolf : 21 posts. See above.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #253 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

@IAI: Check my most recent game for numerous examples of players stating they hate to play scum, and some explicitly suggesting they would lurk and/or sub-out.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #262 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Here's an example. I can't be bothered doing a search in detail though.
In post 689, lane0168 wrote:I like town and 3rd party. My scum game is right down there with the worst of them. Generally I lurk then replace out. I can't fake scum hunting to save my life
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #263 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 259, I Am Innocent wrote:I think I need more explanation on how you got from the vote to leaning town.

I think it pretty obvious I read JarJar as town all along, and that my vote on him was to make my point go through to him.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #274 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

1- I town-read you BEFORE this post. That's why I kept trying to convince you to look elsewhere and save me for last. If I scum-read before I would have been all over you.

2- You still didn't get my hint. I had to express it in a stronger way. I voted you, but not before I explained "This makes you either scum or
a very misguided town
". Then I followed with "I'm willing to accept 15 other votes on me w/o considering it being scummy. Yours, and YOURS ALONE is the one vote I'd consider to be a STRONG SCUM TELL if you do cast it on me."

Now I do believe my message went through there and you said you'd lay off. I only wanted you to do that for 48-72 hours to see what else is going on in the game. Now someone else managed to bring you back to the same point, and -I think- you should be more concerned about them and why they needed to make a U-turn to this same point when it has been "temporarily" put on the shelf for later on. It serves no purpose (at least from a town point of view) to spend most of our time dwelling on the same point over and over again. It does not help the town in any way, shape or form to focus on just one player all of the time.

Now -with all due respect- I'm not going to respond to anything related to this particular issue anytime soon. Anyone who brings it up before next Wednesday gets to talk to the hand.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #278 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

You ask:

In post 278, JarJarDrinks wrote:Do YOU find it scummy? Cause to me, it looks like a natural question to ask.

My response:

In post 248, Almost50 wrote:5. I Am Innocent : 2 posts. Scum lean.
Never posted outside the RVS phase
Nothing constructive..
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #359 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 302, Fraggernaut wrote:Also Radiant Cowbells has replaced Veegee.

Here comes FUN :lol: W E L C O M E :mrgreen:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #377 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 336, Nero Cain wrote:dO NOT CC ika.

I second that.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #379 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 342, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gimme a sec I'm in classes for the next 6 hours.

WOW. You're going to finish 6 hours of classes in one second??? :lol:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #394 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 347, Ricastle wrote:There is no benefit to lynching a VT over a PR

I beg your pardon?? So lynching a VT is the same lynching the town doctor/seer/tracker in this game, Or -generally speaking- lynching the cop/town vig/JOAT .. etc.??? Is that what you're saying???
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #399 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 347, Ricastle wrote:such a move is completely pointless if one does not know who the PRs they should be redirecting attention from are

As a matter of fact: One does NOT need to know who they are AT ALL. You're mixing what I was trying to do with a doctor/bodyguard role. THEY should know whom they should TARGET to protect. A VT doesn't.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #404 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 350, RadiantCowbells wrote:YOU ALL STOP THIS TILL I CAN READ.

BUT.. you need not read. Welp, you're RC :P

OK.. I'll stop nagging, but only for this once. :wink:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #413 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 367, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw ika knows im da best.

I can't argue with that. I mean, not necessarily the best scum hunter, but certainly the best to make a game fun. :lol:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #503 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 500, Keyser Söze wrote:Do you feel you have a natural inclination to scum-read low activity players, and town-read the more vocal players?

Yes to the first part, and "it depends on the content of their posts" for the 2nd part.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #504 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 500, Keyser Söze wrote:I agree, how/when did JarJarDrinks become a town-aligned "active, argumentative & persistent" player?

Active is apparent. Argumentative & Persistent is what he's doing to death. I don't even get your question in light of reading his posts going over and over about the same subject(s).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #505 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 500, Keyser Söze wrote:Ok - I see a pattern emerging: you have pro-town intentions, but commit anti-town actions when executing your plan. I think this is why I am having problems with your early game.

In a way, that is absolutely true. Going "straight to the point" makes it quite easy for scum to avoid being caught in the middle of it. I'll give you an example (unrelated directly to our situation): You know someone is town (let's say you're an investigator and we're on D2, so you KNOW). There are some arguments about this very player's alignment amongst others, and you decide to cast your vote on them (that's not vet pro-town,, you know), but you do it to see who promptly jumps the wagon and who is trying to come up with their own ideas, thus minimizing your investigation targets in N2.

So, yes.. sometime when you're town you have to act/appear a little anti-town to get something or another accomplished.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #527 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

For the record: I have yet to play with Scum-RC, so I cannot testify "first hand" on it (but I did hear it's his style either way). However, this IS how he plays a town (already seen it in 2 finished games and one that's ongoing but he's already dead and flipped town.

So, while I cannot raise my hand and swear he is not scum here, I can fully understand the leaning-town read on him from everyone including myself.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #529 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

What can I not say? I didn't say anything about MY role there. I didn't expose any confidential info/ I only summarized the facts rather than provide a link for everyone to click & go read the thread.

OK.. guys, the the link to that "other game" is in my wiki page. Please go there and check post #80. (And I do apologize if I indeed have inadvertently broken any rules).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #571 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

So we're still stuck on the "ika is scum. No he's not" subject. :(

If Ika is going to be replaced, anmd if we're going to wait for his replacement to post, I think we're better off leaving the subject for now and looking elsewhere where we can do something fruitful now. We can always recall the subject once a replacement is in place.

I find it very counter-productive to stay stuck on one subject/player and halt the game until something in particular occurs. But that's just me, of course.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #609 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I'm not going anywhere (except bed for now). I hope things will be sorted out by the time I return. 3 already replaced with one request pending and a mod-council trial on another is a bit confusing, but Thank God for OpenOffice.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #618 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, basically the game is halted (albeit unofficially) until we get the replacements in and they start posting?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #626 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 619, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of the ABR slot? Who do you want lynched and why?

First part, I honestly don't know what to think of this slot, and especially so with the anticipated replacement of the replacement. It's becoming a pain for both this & ika's slot.

As for my lynch target; I'm still ok with PhantomCobalt's slot. He replaced in but didn't add anything at all. OnThu Jan 21, 2016 4:26 pm he says: "I'll make a post later today or tomorrow." but all he ever posted since was on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:51 pm "I'll get a readslist with reasons tonight." which he never did either.

Elswehere I'm not too comfortable with IAI's posts, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt bc of

GR the BS come next, but if we're lynching someone I'd rather it be P-Cobalt for today.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #668 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, that's absolutely good news. We're finally going to hear from these two slots.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #716 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

*Note to self: If you ever decide to mod a game, never ever let RC play in it. I really petty the mods trying to keep up with you and your vote hopping.

As for the PR thing; don't you think the majority of player have special powers? I mean, the rule says a minimum of one VT, and that's me, so for all I know everybody could be a PR of some sort. No?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #724 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Is PhantomCobalt still playing?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #736 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 733, pisskop wrote:Because they hydra in every other game and likely cross talked?

I like it when somebody says something convincing. I could see how two players sharing a hydra account could inadvertently have spoken about another game, even if only by hinting.

I also don't like the composition of the wagon on pisskop to be totally honest.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #750 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 740, Xkfyu wrote:Why do you like it now, and are so convinced by it, when pisskop mentions it, but you didn't comment on it before, when at least one other person (can't remember who) originally brought it up.

If you can't remember who then I think you'll excuse me for not noticing it to begin with.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #751 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 743, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 736, Almost50 wrote:I also don't like the composition of the wagon on pisskop to be totally honest.

What don't u like about it?

Well, the fact that that I scum reading 3 of the 5 voting pisskop, for instance. One is even my vote target? And -worse- one of the two I'm leaning town on I have decided not to trust their reads (yes, I do think they're town, but they make no sense to me, so I put a note to myself to ignore their reads).

How's that for a reason not to like the composition of it?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #756 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

both Nero & Snarky did not specify "Hydra". JarJar is the one town lean on the wagon that I'm not paying much attention to anymore.

Now there's a great big difference between "talking to eachother about the game" and UNINTENTIONALLY giving it away. The first is outright cheating, and it doesn't explain why they themselves asked to be replaced. The second -however- is something that could very well happen when one is not paying much attention while talking about a totally different subject.

Now, you're free to accept this or dismiss it. It does not change the fact that pisskop put it in a way that I liked.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #760 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: BeBop is the one I'm leaning town on AND will still be listening to his reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #762 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 759, Xkfyu wrote:How do you feel about the wagon now?

:lol: A little better. Still it doesn't change the fact 2 scum leans are still on it.

But, listen.. why would you think the composition IS the key word here? I don't scum read pisskop in the first place. The composition of his wagon is a secondary reason not to vote him though.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #763 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 761, JarJarDrinks wrote:So you're scumreading Ricastle, Nero , IAI?

Exactly, but not necessarily in that order.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #770 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 764, pisskop wrote:Why IAI? Of the 3, hes the one I have the least experience with.

Oh, I don't have any experience with either of them. It's just the way they've posted on here. (I'm referring to the scum reads. I do have a finished game with BeBop)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #773 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 765, JarJarDrinks wrote:And is there a reason you were sitting on scumreads that were keeping to urself? Last thing you said about nero and ricastle was they were null.

Well, I only have one vote and it's on one of them. If you want a full view of where I stand right now (Again still subject to change at any given time depending on new posts/actions):

Xkfyu
RC, Zulfy, Keyser Söze, BeBopReBop RhubarbPie, JarJarDrinks
SnarkySnowman, Firebringer
pisskop
TheBlueRose --------- this is the null line
Nero Cain, Ricastle xx, BlackStar
Golden Robster
I Am Innocent
Phantomcobalt ------- pending replacement
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #782 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Why I don't like IAI: Their whole posting style feels like they want to appear active but not really digging into anything of importance. Instead they place comments that seem somewhat truncated as if there's something that should be there to complete them but they held back. I know I could be wrong, and I would've given it a much more detailed look if his wagon was alarmingly growing. Right now I'm the only one voting him, so it still felt like a safe place to park my vote until I've decided to move it to someone we might be actually lynching.

Nero: I guess the while thing back & forth between him & Ika earlier didn't help, and then he got stuck on the subject long after both Ika & Silver opted out, and as soon as that ended they picked another fight with BS. This is too many posts for too little input IMHO.

Ricastle: Is the other person I've stopped caring much about what they say. However, unlike JarJar I feel that his moves/interactions are most theatrical than genuine. He does appear to be asking, responding and even composing moderately lengthy posts, but nothing feels like he's doing it for a purpose with the exception of him looking like he is posting & voting.

P-edit: Check his last post. I rest my case.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #783 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 779, Golden Robster wrote:I'm curious; why did you switch me from null to scum lean. Is this based on inactivity?

Partially, yes. But even when you did post since my #247 you added practically nothing. A third reason (that may look most absurd to you) is I trust Snarky's reads. Now please note that I never said I was sheeping him, and I already had 2 reason to put you on the scum lean, but his reads gave me more confidence in my read on you.

Still, you're not the scum
miest
to me, so my vote stayed on IAI, pending Cobalt's replacement.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #790 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 785, Golden Robster wrote:I'm still not convinced about how you can "trust" him.

Feel free to accept/dismiss my trust in Snarky's reads, but I have actually played with him before. I was scum & he was town, and I managed to convince most everybody I was town. All but him. He never stopped giving me a hard time until he nailed me. Oh, and he only posted like 7 posts in D1 in that game.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #793 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

A little bit more: Snarky had me pegged on D1. It ended up with the lynch of my partner though, but Snarky's vote was on me until the very end. He started D2 with a very aggressive approach on me, and while I provided some tricky play that convinced everybody else I was indeed town, it didn't convince him. We ended up lynching a townie. On D3 though I practically had nowhere to go with 6 players left, 3 of which confirmed.

The point is he got it right from the first read on both me and my scum partner on that game and didn't seem like doubting his reads anytime after that despite the opposition of the majority. That's how I learnt he was one with a good initial read of the game.

I know I know.. he's human and very much prone to make mistakes.. but then I'm NOT sheeping him. I'm just using his reads as a secondary check on mine. If we disagree on someone I'd re-evaluate the reasons I read them that way, and if I'm still convinced with my own view then so be it.. I'll vote the way
I
deem right.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #795 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

@GR: Yes. Sort of. I mean, if your meta includes getting prodded on D1 then I wouldn't worry too much about your activity level on that day. And if you play exactly the way you did when you played with me on another game I'd be inclined to assume you're of the same alignment as you were in that game.

Now let's -for the sake of argument- assume SS is scum in this game. Does it change the fact his reads are trustworthy? Do you think Scum!SS would put his scum buddies at the top of his town reads and put those he suspects to be PRs and/or strong players who could break his game at the very bottom?? I personally don't think so.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #810 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Xkfyu: There's a fine line between trusting someone to be town & trusting their reads to be accurate. I think I've addressed this point before, but here goes for one more town: hypothetically assuming SS is scum it doesn't change the fact that his reads are trustworthy. If scum he might not put them in the correct order, but he will not place his scum partners at the top or the most established townies at the bottom. He may opt to mix them up in the middle, which is an assumption I'm fine with.

Now, I myself have reason to suspect GR. I'm only using SS' reads for a double check. If I ignore his reads totally I'd still be scum reading GR. No, let me rephrase that:
My read list would still look the same
. So, please... let's stop this "but what if he's scum?" argument because it's making me regret being honest and telling you the whole truth. I could've stopped with my own two reason to suspect GR and saved myself the headache of the side argument.

Now what did SS post that moved him from null to town indeed. Just a read list that looked close enough to my own, noted the difference between my play on the game where I was scum and this one, & suggested we should ignore the ika-Silver opting out as basis for deciding their alignment. I would've expected Scum!SS to capitalize on such points which is the opposite of what he did. And before anyone points out "hey, he could still be scum partners with them" I'd respond: Oh, but I know my own alignment and I thus don't see how Scum!SS would miss out on this opportunity to push me and -instead- try to convince BeBop to reconsider.

If you're of an unknown alignment and you soft defend town you're likely town. If you play down suspicious behaviour by two -more or less- linked players you're likely town regardless of their alignment (he could've just ignored it or said something that is neither for nor against the case), and if your read list coincides with one produced by a townie you're likely town. 3 reasons that -combined- make me read him as town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #815 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

That's fine by me. Just one more town player to ignore is all. :roll:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #829 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: Stop flirting with the idea endlessly. Just go ahead and vote me and be done with it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #831 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

No. Sorry.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #833 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

BC you can do an ISO of my posts and answer yourself.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #836 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 835, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like how could I possibly know what you did to purposefully act scummy?

Like; whatever looks scummy to you in my ISO.. I posted that. Knowing myself not be scum, I either posted it on purpose or just didn't care how it looked.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #838 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

OH, no. Not you, Snarky. You don't trust in your own reads anymore?!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #894 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 885, pisskop wrote:Jarjar, why are you asking questions that have answers on the same pages

That's what he does ALL the time. And even if you do answer him he'll try to rephrase the same question and ask again, then again. Welcome to my JarJar world.

P.S. NO OFFENSE INTENDED. I very much respect THE PERSON you are, JarJar (whomever that might be). However, your playing style bothers me more than "just a little bit".

Footnote: I just pray you won't come to me asking "if you don't know the person I am, how come you have much respect for them?", cuz THAT is exactly how you seem to come up with you line of questions.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #895 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 884, BlackStar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: almost50

Yeah, let's just try to sneak in a vote while nobody's looking. :wink:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #897 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 886, SnarkySnowman wrote:I do - I read you as scum now.

Oh, OK.

In post 886, SnarkySnowman wrote:Be cooperative and scumhunt.

No comment.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #899 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 896, pisskop wrote:Jarjar does like to rephrase/reask questions as a means of frustrating people. At least that has been my experience with him

OH. Well, then. If that IS what he's aiming for then I guess he's been doing EXTREMELY well.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #903 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Pisskop: I have already claimed VT. I have clearly stated that I do NOT mind getting lynched if nobody else looks like a better candidate. For Xkfyu to come back and try to reassess me the way he did and try to find something to pick on to justify his vote "at this time" is bad play, and even boring to be honest. What I said before numerous times is to NOT let me be a distraction, and if any given player cannot find a better lynch candidate the can always come back and vote me for a safer option/insurance so as not to get a PR lynched by mistake.

In short, nobody needs to double check on me anymore. Nobody needs a reason to vote me. All I'm asking is for people to give themselves some more time to inspect other players then eventually (when they've developed some sort of a general view) come back & vote me, so it kind of pisses me off that someone/anyone would still waste what precious online time they've got talking back & forth to me not to see why I think this one is town or that one is scum, but to try to decide whether they should be voting me.

Snarky has the ONLY vote on me currently that makes any sense. Why? Because he didn't waste his time talking about irrelevant stuff. He just voted. When I flip he will know I'm not lying, and he will (or I hope he will) take another look at what I've said, whom I've interacted with, when, why, how .. etc.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #908 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 906, JarJarDrinks wrote:No No No. His play is good. It's how scumhunting is done. If you are town then YOUR play is what's bad. Like unbelievably bad. Your whole "ignore me but feel free to vote me" spiel can only come from scum or absolutely terrible town.

Well, to each their own, brother. I'm not playing this game to anybody's standards but my own. As long as I'm not breaking THE RULES, then I'll do what I feel is in the best interest of the town regardless of whether they see it my way.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #913 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Xkfyu: Huh? Did you say something to me?? OK.. I'm going grow some 45 years younger for this post and respond with:

I trust scum's reads, I trust scum's reads, I trust scum's reads, nya nya nya. Deal with it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #926 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 924, Ricastle wrote:On that note VOTE: Almost50

Welcome, welcome, welcome. The more the merrier.

For the record (as if anybody cares), the first 3 voters are all town.

Now, I'm flirting with the idea of raising the wager and actually voting myself. You see this BeBop? I'm voting myself, just like I did when I was scum. Come join the party. :wink:

That would make me on L-2 though, so need one more vote before RC slams the hammer (he loves to do that regardless of his alignment, so don't hold it against him).

Anyone? Anyone? Ai-nee-one?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #930 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 928, Xkfyu wrote:But you aren't voting yourself.

Waiting for BeBop to respond before I do. I will not be satisfied if I voted myself and BeBop didn't join the wagon. I want him to learn to read me better.

P-edit: You can count, alright. I only wish you could comprehend my gibberish as good. With my vote AND BeBop's I'd be on L-2, so waiting for one more person to jump in before RC hammers.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #933 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 931, BlackStar wrote:What are you doing, man?

You're already on the wagon, my friend, and I don't want to send you home empty handed. Just lending you a hand is all.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #968 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 966, Keyser Söze wrote:Is your strongest scum-leans/read activity-based? :?

Again: YES. I have a phobia of the less active players bc I have been in many games before where the inactives where the scum and town lost bc we ignored them and lynched eachother instead. It is especially so when the slot in question only posted one liners or nothing with content. The exception would be someone with an established meta of lurking out in D1.

The more you post the more likely someone will pick on something you said. That is true for both town & scum, and while town do not care much bc they're not lying, the scum do fear attention bc they're likely to make slips. Only very good/experienced scum will tend act normal and post lots as if they were town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #969 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 967, Keyser Söze wrote:(challenging Almost5's acceptance of SnarkySnowman's reads, who Almost50 is scum-reading).

Correction: who Almost50 is
hypothetically
scum-reading. For the record: SS is 90% town in this game.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #977 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 970, Xkfyu wrote:Why do you think so?

Is this JarJar's twin brother? DON'T ASK QUESTIONS WHEN THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #978 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 972, BlackStar wrote:What are you basing this on?

A little birdie dropped the news to me. NO, WAIT! That was the BeBop bit. SS' was delivered by one of Santa's elves.

Meanwhile; River Tam (of the Firefly show) dreamt YOU were scum, and she's never wrong, you know.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #980 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 974, JarJarDrinks wrote:Tranlsation: "I realize that I'm totally contradicting myself w/ my snarky read so I'm gonna make up an exception"

Oh, I forgot to write "Not advised for JarJar to read" on top of my post.

Meesa think yousa wasting you time on someone you've already voted. Translation: You're still trying to convince yourself you did the right thing, but you can't quite digest it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #981 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 979, JarJarDrinks wrote:Cool can you post a link to when you answered?

I can, but I won't. I'm not going to do your job for you if you're too lazy to dig it up yourself.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #989 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

1- SS is playing the same way he did when we played together and he was TOWN.
2- His reads -more or less- coincide with my own.
3- He is the only one with a vote on me who makes sense to me.
4- NOTHING in his posts seem to jump at me as even remotely scummy.

Does this help?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #990 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 987, Xkfyu wrote:Actually, I just found it. It's in Post 810.

So I DID answer this question before. Right?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #995 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JarJar: How does that help you or the town now? I mean, let's assume you finally came to the conclusion I was town and moved on.. it would only mean 6 days have been wasted for nothing and you need to start searching for someone to lynch.

The BEST move the town can do now; apart from lynching real scum is to lynch ME. It will stop me from being a distraction, and it will give some the opportunity to look back @ my comments & interactions and work something beneficial out of them. Right now my mere existence in the game is blocking the progress of any successful scum hunting process.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #996 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 994, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 922, Xkfyu wrote:Actually, a question to anyone who is either not currently on Almost50's wagon, or that I have not spoken to since switching to Almost50:

What is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

I guess a blanket question to all doesn't work on this site, as this has just been utterly ignored. So, I guess I'll just have to be explicit with my questions from now on. So...

@Radiant Cowbells: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Zulfy: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Keyser Soze: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Nero Cain: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@I Am Innocent: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Masqerade: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@BeBoReBop: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@TheBlueRose: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Golden Robster: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@Firebringer: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

@pisskop: what is your opinion on what I've said to, and about, Almost50 since I started my line of questioning on him (somewhere around Post )?

How come you didn't ask me, when I'm not on Almost's wagon either?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1009 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 997, Masquerade wrote:I need to go make dinner

OOOPS :oops: I've been referring to you as a "he" all the time. SORRY.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1010 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 998, Xkfyu wrote:Sorry, you just didn't make the cut.

Actually, that makes me the SPECIAL ONE. :P
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1013 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1003, RadiantCowbells wrote:When are we lynching Ricastle again?

Get the wagon going and I promise to jump right on it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1015 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1014, JarJarDrinks wrote:can't tell if misogynistic or kinda funny joke.

This but just one more example of you being YOU. What IN GOD's NAME does it matter regarding the game??

Btw, I had to google search "misogynistic" in order to understand. No, I' don't hate or mistrust women. Thank you. It just so happens to be my mom is a woman, my wife is a woman, both my aunties are women, and I have m○7ny cousins and a few sisters-in-law who all -oddly enough- share that "rare characteristic" of being women.

Now tell me
based on my response in this very post
, who is likely to be my scum partner(s)?

Oh, one more question: why did you precisely choose your post to land on #1014 and not -say- #1015?? Why are oranges orange? And why does Popeye smoke a pipe?

I think these are the questions we need to find answers to before we move on to real scum hunting. *Sigh*

Next one, please.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1018 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1016, Xkfyu wrote:You also promised to vote for yourself.

Whichever comes first.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1038 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1024, Keyser Söze wrote:Is there a Normal WIN-CON where you win if you get lynched?

Not to my knowledge. No.

In post 1024, Keyser Söze wrote:I notice you love to create "me vs the rest of the world scenario's".

Not exactly. I mean, can't you see how some of these questions are REALLY not helping? (I'm trying my best to pick my words so as not to appear hostile nor unrespectful to anyone in any way shape or form). It annoys me that some people are asking why I used a semi-colon instead of a comma, and even more so when I've already answered them.

In post 1024, Keyser Söze wrote:Is this a playstyle-thing or a personality-thing? It reads as very defensive to me

I don't have an established playing-style just yet. I like to enjoy the games, and you will find different versions of me playing the exact same role (i.e. if I'm X in games A, B & C; you might find me playing differently in each game despite me having received the exact role PM from 3 different mods). It depends on my mood and whether I'm being a light-comedian or in an extreme sarcasm mode. Hopefully, you catch me on my extremely pissed-off mood, cuz I would rather shut down my computer than use improper language to people who don't deserve it.

Oh, and I'm NOT being defensive. At least I didn't mean to. I will try to get a grip and actually lend a helping hand. Sorry.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1039 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I don't think it will help (bc there are -at least- 2 townies here who won't be on a wagon I'm on), but I will vote Ricastle for now. IAI is being replaced, so my vote on him isn't going to help anyone at this time.

IAI

VOTE: Ricastle

And this is ONLY for those who will ask why I choose to switch my vote now.
Spoiler:
I'm watching Bad Boys on MBC2. I hope that helps. :P
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1059 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1052, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:If I were an outside observer, I would think that you and I were scum partners. Because I'm in the game I know that isn't the case, so if I had to pick anyone I would say you and RC, or you and one of the many inactives.

So, you too are a fan of the multi-ball theory/proposition/possibility?? bc I know it's between 25%-33% of the players on the dark side, so that would be 5 (4 is less than 25% & 6 is more than 33%).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1060 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1052, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:If I were an outside observer, I would think that you and I were scum partners. Because I'm in the game I know that isn't the case, so if I had to pick anyone I would say you and RC, or you and one of the many inactives.

Also why would an outside observer think you -of all- would be my partner? Why did you pick RC? And why the inactives included? (I do get the idea, btw.. I'm just asking you to confirm my thoughts).

On another note, why did you exclude SS? Or is he one of the inactives?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1062 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1055, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:This is my second time getting this role

Is this a WW claim? You were a WW once, a mafia goon once, and a VT once. You've been a town profiler twice, so that's not it. Am I missing something? I didn't bother with the cuba diamonds thing, btw. It's irrelevant.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1068 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

So nobody's even showing interest in inspecting BeBop's roleclaim? I mean, he only joined the site 2 months ago, and searching for his name all over the site gives just 10 pages (about one third of that is in queues) so just like 5 or 6 games to check for his roles in them.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1071 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1069, BlackStar wrote:I showed interest in it before you did

Yes, but you didn't specify. I DID do a search, and was hoping someone would also do the same to confirm these were the roles he played before.

And while at it: What IS a town profiler anyway?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1072 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1070, Xkfyu wrote:Actually, I am interested in it. Very much so, in fact. However, I don't like interfering with a line of questioning, unless I see a reason to. So, I'm waiting on him to respond and for you and Blackstar to continue with whatever you guys have left to say.

OK. Just do me a favour and check on his previous games to see if I had missed a role. What I found was VT (once), WW (once), Goon (once) and town profiler (twice in two successive games).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1077 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

I remember Blitz 11 he was also Town Profiler. I'll have to do another quick search to see where he got the WW role.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1079 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

NVM. Blitz 1 is not correct. I'll keep searching.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1082 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK. He WAS initially on Blitz 11 but opted out. Yes, he was a Town Profiler (Pisskop was the Mod). This is from his PT
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1084 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

The werewolf bit I must've got from this post.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1089 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1085, pisskop wrote:Are you claiming to have meta-dived Almost and found that post?

NO.. not meta. Just clicked search at the top and put his full name to look up every time he got mentioned, then checked the games.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1092 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1088, JarJarDrinks wrote:yeah wtf? How did he find that post?

Meesa going to help yousa:

1- Click search (top-right of this page)
2- Put "BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie" in the search field
3- make sure you pick "Search for all terms or use query as entered"
4- Click search
5- Go to page 6 (of 10)
6- Scroll down near the bottom (moves down further with every new post containing a quote or VC with his full name).

Voila!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1093 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1090, pisskop wrote:But then why didnt it click tht abr was a werewolf there?

I never read the FULL game(s). I was only looking for BeBop's name.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1096 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1086, JarJarDrinks wrote:Why couldn't it be a VT claim?

In post 1055, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:This is my second time getting this role, and I was expecting it to be a little different.

Like, how do you expect a VT role to be any different, regardless of the game type or the count of players?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1099 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1098, JarJarDrinks wrote:since that's a weird way to search.

Seriously: The first thing you need to learn about me IS I tend to do things differently. Just remember: Weird isn't necessarily scummy (as FA would put it), but YES .. I do lean to think/act different than the main stream.

In post 1098, JarJarDrinks wrote:pedit: that's a good answer too

Thank you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1113 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Nero Cain: What's your stance regarding Ricastle? Would you consider voting for him?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1191 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1173, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:Question for almost50: if you know you are town, why would you want yourself lynched when you know we would be lynching a townie? Why wouldn't you want us to lynch scum?

I'll make an exception in your case and respond, so as to help you catch up (hint: I did explain it before): I'm a hapless VT. My ONLY strength is to vote by day, but I can't come up with info nor can I protect anyone at night.

In my view the best option for town is to lynch scum, of course. If not, then lynch a VT. A no lynch and a PR lynch both come at the bottom (especially so on D1). So, vote SCUM now if you think your reading them as such. Only if you can't find scum to vote for did I offer myself as a safer/better option than either a no lunch or a blind lynch of a PR. (I've seen it quite often than the town is running out of town so they lynch for sake of lynching and the lynchee flips either the cop or the vig or .. etc.)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1192 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1182, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I care which faction gets lynched?

You shouldn't. But you should -at least- care to lynch scum none-the-less. And Pisskop is not a likely lynch target for the day. Ricastle is. We will inspect the Pisskop case better tomorrow judging by the Ris flip & the night action.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1193 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1190, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Finally, almost, what did I say that have you the impression I was thinking about multiball?

You talking to me? Cuz you said "Almost", so I figured you must be addressing me. So, why are we (you & I) discussing MB again? Cuz form what I last remember I was caught up on your "2nd time playing this role" announcement and wondering which of your previous roles it refers to.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1231 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1229, RadiantCowbells wrote:and Ricastle's behaviour is annoying me.

Annoying as in "I'm having second thoughts"? Or as in "Makes me want to lynch him more"?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1323 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

It's between Nero & X. Both stated intent to vote Ric (albeit for different reasons). If he flips scum BS is next for sure.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1392 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1345, Firebringer wrote:how do I get you to sheep me?

Offer more grass???

Spoiler: For the scum team
OK, first things first: To the killer/s (whoever you are), I would REALLY like to know the reason behind you're NK target after the game. Cuz this is like the one kill I wouldn't have made if I was you. I mean, really? We have someone who OUTRIGHT CLAIMED SEER IN A WW GAME. We have another who said explicitly he was a PR. We have someone who soft TC'd. I personally have two whom -judging by their play- I'm leaning on them being town PRs, and -finally- some think I myself have been acting weird to hide my own PR. All this and you go and pick on JJD??? Seriously!

Now for all: Just one NK; so one group of scum & "probably" no SK. That's the good news. The bad news is we have FIVE of the same faction, so a block of one third of the voters. The town just NEEDS to stick together & work as a team. (For those who will ask why 5, I refer you to this )

@pisskop: I like your vote on BS. Give me some time & I might join you.

@RC: Go ahead (the JJD ISO). Maybe you can find something there that eluded me?

In post 1354, BlackStar wrote:
The fact tag the refused to respond made it obvious that he would flip town. I even said that.
The only reason he wouldn't care about getting lynched is if he knew that he was town

Actually this suggests you're scum & you knew his alignment & thought that saying this would make you stand out as the clever one.

In post 1358, RadiantCowbells wrote:My two top lynches going into this were PK and Black and PK's voting Black so ???

So I suggest we both apply some real pressure on BS right now & get him to talk.

@pisskop (again): I liked your vote on BS better. TheBlueRose is going to get replaced anyway, and my read on that spot is still null (just about the only total null remaining). But that's ok too. Let the new comer feel the heat as soon as they come in & see what happens.

In post 1379, Firebringer wrote:I have a guilty on Blue Rose.

And why the heck didn't you say so from the beginning? Your slot has already claimed anyway.

VOTE: TheBlueRose

P.S. Lucky BS :lol:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1393 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

That should be L-2, I think.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1399 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@SRMP: Yes. I was responding to posts in order, and my comment to pisskop came before FB mentioned that explicitly.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1411 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, until someone comes up with a more worthy vote;

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1415 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1414, Keyser Söze wrote:Yesterday's hammer dropped at 2am (UK time) - I missed a whole day phase (2 hours long). Please wait to hear everyone's thoughts before ending the day.

The whole day only lasted like 117 minutes, so I do agree with the general notion, but I wouldn't blame anyone who voted either bc it was a guilty read already.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1437 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1436, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:You really want pisskop dead, and now suddenly you want zulfy dead because of their point system?

You're mixing Nero's posts with BS'; I think.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1448 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1441, SnarkySnowman wrote:I still like my scumread on nero. Can we lynch that guys?

His fixation on PK is indeed an annoyance, but I don't think he's scum. If he is, the only explanation I can think of about his push on PK is distancing, and I'm not reading PK as scum to begin with.

That said, I think now we know ika & Silver had access to eachother's accounts. Maybe they're both using the same PC or something, and ika read the role PM of Silver thinking it was theirs, thus the replacement came after IKA claimed seer (when -in fact- it was Silver). Just thought I'd bring this up in light of the NK flip.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1517 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1514, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1513, SnarkySnowman wrote:Townreading RC and pisskop

why?

Why not?

In fact, why don't you give us your own reads by now? I believe we all know how you feel about PK, but what about the rest of us? Would you be kind enough to share?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1520 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

BS; I'm leading the wagon on you just as much as RC. I know both your town & your scum play by now, and this is more like your scum play. You're going with the tide, you join the lynch wagons late, and you're arguing without actually giving much of your own perspective.

Like, prove me wrong and post your own reads for a change. Make a case for or against somebody (w/o the use of their "pushing on you" as a reason to scum read them in return).

Come on, mate. Make a case for yourself. Otherwise, I'm afraid you will stay my #1 lynch target.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1523 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Once again, you're eluding my direct request of you to present a case (even FOR yourself or someone else) by criticizing this and playing down that. You say nobody's listening to you? Well, here's your chance. I'm listening. I'm giving you your 15 minutes of fame, if you will. The mic is your all yours.

P.S. You want to look into the Ricastle wagon? Sure. Why not? Be my "host" and enlighten us. Please do analyze the wagon on Ricastle in as much details as you could and/or want to.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1524 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In other words, I do not want your commentary. I want your original thoughts and your own scum-hunting. Give me reads. Give something.

I mean, let's say I don't like SS' post. So?? What does this prove? That he's scum? That he's a bad player? WHAT?

FOR THE RECORD: I actually DO like both SS & Zulfy's posts. Zulfy doesn't even need to explain much as he does quote the exact content he's rating and sometimes adds a short explanation as to why this earned scum points.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1529 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So, would it be fair to say that your current lynch pool consists of Masquerade, Zulfy & RC? Do you think it more likely for the scum team to have all ganged up on Ricastle (4 of the opening 6 votes) rather than join in later or have some on it and some off it?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1530 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also how do you currently read the rest of us on that wagon? That's myself, PK & SRMP.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1535 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1533, BlackStar wrote:@almost Well those three had the most obviously horrible votes, so yeah I'd be fine with lynching any of them. I'm null on you and have a scum lean on pisskop

I believe I asked about a third person too???
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1542 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, here's my own analysis of that wagon (since you seem interested in discussing it):

TBR was scum (we know that now). RC is TOWN on merit of being 2nd to vote Ricastle alone. Scum would NOT be piling up at the start of a wagon (that's just how my skewed way of thinking leads me). Moreover, RC pushed so hard for that lynch, and it really doesn't make sense for a scum to do all that when they KNOW Ricastle would flip town.

I myself sheeped RC. Not that I didn't think Ricastle was scummy (check my reads in ), but I did have other candidates at the time. However, I was fine with voting him and became more comfortable with it with his responses.

The following 3: PK, Masquerade & Zulfy. I do believe there's a good chance for one scum to be there. The most comfortable spot would be (5) (since we needed 9 for the lynch.. you know.. theoretically the middle spot is the most comfortable one..). Anyway, I do have town leans on both PK & Zulfy already, while Masquerade's inactivity is null-leaning scum to me.

Then the last 3: one or 2 scum in there. We know Ricastle himself wasn't scum, so it's either you, SRMP, or BOTH of you.

Now if I combine my current reads with the above analysis I would say my current top two candidates for today's lynch are: BlackStar & SRMP. I'd put GRob in there except they weren't on that wagon, so I'm leaving them out for now. Masquerade's scumminess has been overshadowed by BeBop's soft claim & Nero's overall behaviour.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1545 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

S, basically I have 6 people I won't be touching with a pole (i.e. NOT going to consider them for the lynch today.) These are (in the order they appear on the list of players): RC, Zulfy, Keyser, SS, Xkfyu & PK.

I'm open to discuss the lynch of any of the other six, but I prefer BS, SRMP or G Rob over the other 3.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1547 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1544, BlackStar wrote:Thanks for giving scum an open invitation to join my wagon

So, you DO acknowledge tyhat the current 3 on your wagon are NOT scum? Bc I thought you already had me as a null and scum read RC & PK!!!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1550 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1546, pisskop wrote:Y golden rod?

I'll give you just one reason for now. I would rather concentrate on BS though before we move on to the next contestant on the show.

This is from my "text file" where I keep track of my personal remarks on players:
GR #123: Why would a third party scum do that?
Why not one of the main scum group?

They basically considered the possibility of me being a VT (as per my claim), a PR trying to survive longer, or a 3rd party scum. So, why don't I fit into the "main scum group"?? And I think we know (at least to a 95% certainty) we do not have a "scum" 3rd party (just one kill per night). I took this to be a scum-slip from a member of the "main scum group".
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1552 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1549, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:Why would you not touch SS (cut a day short for no reason) or zulfy (a player that is in no way townie)

Bc I do read them both as town!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1557 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1553, Nero Cain wrote:The
only
scummy players off the Ric wagon are SS and maybe Golden.

Just how many scum do you reckon there are in the game?? Bc if you think SS & GRob are scum that leaves room for a max of 2 in the other 7 on the wagon (apart from TBR & Ricastle himself).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1561 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1555, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:why dismiss the possibility there is another scum team, just with no night kill?

That would be a cult, wouldn't it? This means we're screwed already.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1569 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

AGAIN: Why NOT??

SS is playing the same way he did when he was TOWN in the one and only game I played with him before.
Zulfy is clear enough for me to read. His overall posts & reasoning feel genuinely town motivated.

Then there's the fact I already have SIX scum leans, and I know we can't have that many scum. Otherwise we started the game with 7 scum of 17?? That's more than 40% when it should only be between 25%-33%.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1572 (isolation #151) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1559, Nero Cain wrote:My other scum reads are in my ISO but for the sake of clarity they are SS, Masquerade, RC and Zulfy.

OK, my friend.. allow me to copy your style for a minute: WHY do you read these 4 as scum?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1576 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1562, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:a mafia that cant kill, sk thast cant kill,

Mafia that can't kill?????? Never heard of it.
And a Serial KILLER that cannot KILL?????
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1577 (isolation #153) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1574, Nero Cain wrote:While you are here, who out of Piss, SS, Masquerade, RC and Zulfy would you lynch?

Not sure if this is for me, but I'll answer anyway: Definitely Masquerade.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1582 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@SRMP: Now this is very odd. You sound like you're trying to give it all you've got to derail the wagon on BS, and I have to wonder why is that?

Now I made it abundantly clear that you & him are my top scum reads and preferred lynches, and you practically left no room for me to reconsider it. Why? Bc let's ASSUME I'm wrong about you.. WHY are you defending him? Ok, let's assume I'm wrong about him. Again, why are you defending him? OK.. let's assume I'm wrong about BOTH of you... now WHY are you defending him??

Note: If I'm wrong about either/both this means either/both are town, so ...??

Seriously, my friend.. I'm like 99% sure now that you're both scum.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1584 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1579, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda just think 50 is an arrogant newb but I was wrong about Blue Rose so *shrug*

First: you never answered me: WHY do you read these 4 players as scum.

Second: What gives you the impression I'm arrogant?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1589 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1586, BlackStar wrote:You said you're 99% certain I'm scum. But you're 100% wrong, so that's definitely arrogance

The question wasn't even directed at you, my friend.

Oh, and I already did lay my case on you: This is NOT your town play. Plain & simple. You've been voting with us at the "tails" of both wagons. You never did l○7y a case yourself against anyone. You never really scum hunted or added much to the game. I honestly think you're just trying to ensure your own survival and nothing more.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1596 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1588, BlackStar wrote:and why townread SS off of 1 game meta?

I'll answer this FOR ONE MORE TIME: NOT ONLY the 1-game meta, but ALSO bc I scum read MORE than there possibly should be scum roles in this game. It's a process of elimination COMBINED with what I've seen from him in that game, plus HIS READS ARE CLOSE TO MINE (except on me, of course :P ).

OK, let's disregard his previously posted reads and concentrate on the last 4: RC is town: agreed. PK is town: agreed. BS is scum: agreed. Almost is scum: I only disagree bc I know that I'm not, but if he doesn't see it that way then he is entitled to, bc I did indeed act scummy on D1.

So, I will say we agree on 3 and only disagree on the final result of the 4th, but still agree some of the content was indeed scummy.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1604 (isolation #158) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1590, BlackStar wrote:Dude... The one game where I was town was the on game where I wasn't extremely defensive and trying hard to survive. I haven't voted with the town. I've been doing my own thing the whole time. I did lay cases, so please stop making things up to make a point

OK.. the D1 lynch:

Wednesday_[7] - Flubbernugget, Persivul, lane0168, Jackal711,
BlackStar
, davesaz, RadiantCowbells

D2 lynch:

Flubbernugget[6] - Jackal711, Ranger, Frozen Angel, Firebringer,
BlackStar
, davesaz

And D3 lynch:

Ranger[4] -
BlackStar
, Persivul, Almost50, RadiantCowbells

P.S. You do remember though that on D3 it was either you or Ranger after she got a guilty on you, so that's why you went there first. :wink:

Am I still making it up? RC was there too, you know. :cop:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1612 (isolation #159) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1610, BlackStar wrote:And I voted forced essay second that time, unvoted and then revoted

You mean, just the way you did it HERE on D1 AS WELL?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1617 (isolation #160) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@BS: Remember this?

In post 89, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 88, BlackStar wrote:It doesn't worry me. Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that
you won't be paying attention to the actual scum.

He can't BE the actual scum?

I think this was part of why JJD got NK'd. Now I'm not saying it was the entire reason, but I think it helps.

Come to think of it, all dead 3 townies did in fact vote you at some point, yet I'm NOT building my case on that, but just rather using that to show the THREE MOD-CONFIRMED TOWN PLAYERS all had reason to suspect you and/or see you're acting scummy.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1619 (isolation #161) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, you're not helping me consider anything other than you being scum in this game. Even your reads are way off mine which leads me to believe you're throwing dirt on the obv-townies.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1624 (isolation #162) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1620, BlackStar wrote:Why would I stick around and keep "incriminating myself"?

Because if you leave now you know you will be lynched by the time you come back.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1629 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1628, BlackStar wrote:Almost, pisskop and SMRP were all on Ricastle's wagon too. Interesting

Yeah, and on TBR's too. Selective memory?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1656 (isolation #164) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

Important announcement:
I'm having dinner with some friends (at Fender's), and I was wondering if I should invite a certain someone. They call it the Dinner for Winners, and I just know He will win the first prize hands down.
/end announcement.

Now here's something to ponder: WHO am I thinking of inviting? Why is that?

If you know the answer, please keep it to yourself, as there are exactly 0 good reasons for you to point them out. Not only that pointing them out may result in an unwanted flame war in the thread, but you doing it may get you involved in said flame war yourself, which is guaranteed to be the least beneficial thing to do in this game.

Just count to ten, take a deep breath and move on. And remember: Patience is a virtue.

NEXT.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1681 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1675, Golden Robster wrote:Thanks sherlock, my eagerness to finish the conversation is definitely something to be taken down.

I'ma write dis down for when I decide to push on you. :P
It seems statistically proven that scum will use "Sherlock" addressing townies on this forum. :wink:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1756 (isolation #166) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. it looks like a BS lynch isn't going to happen today, but before I switch my vote I would like to respond to this:

In post 1709, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1411, Almost50 wrote:Well, until someone comes up with a more worthy vote;

This was the start of the wagon on me. Thing that makes this post so suspicious is that
before this point almost didn't say that he thought I was scum
. The closest he came to saying that was during the RVS when he voted me because he didn't want me to trick the town like I did in our last game together (when I was scum). So what made me a worthy vote at this point? Me helping the town lynch the werewolf? Lol

with this:

In post 76, Almost50 wrote:@BlackStar:
Yet another post that adds nothing about you. By now I'm very wary of you and considering turning my RSV into a serious vote on you.

P.S. In case you cannot tell, I'm tunneling you until you prove to be town.

this:

In post 79, Almost50 wrote:
In post 77, BlackStar wrote:@Almost50 Wary of me based off of one post? Just because I was scum in the last game doesn't mean that I'm automatically scum now too. Also, I like how you ignored the post that
JarJar just made about you.

You know I'm a slow typist, and I'm going through posts one by one in the order they were posted :wink:

And NO, I'm not assuming you're scum based on you having been scum in our previous game.
I'm being wary of you because of the content (or rather lack of) in your posts. You're playing the reflex .. the reaction, but not trying to take the initiative, and THAT worries me. It feels as if you're trying to go on with the flow.

and this:

In post 978, Almost50 wrote:
In post 972, BlackStar wrote:What are you basing this on?

A little birdie dropped the news to me. NO, WAIT! That was the BeBop bit. SS' was delivered by one of Santa's elves.

Meanwhile; River Tam (of the Firefly show) dreamt YOU were scum, and she's never wrong, you know.

For just some examples. I could go deeper and find more quotes where I either called you suspicious or scum, if you want me to.

Anyways; my next target is may surprise some:

VOTE: BeBop

You think that by laying low we will forget about your soft claim??? You're WRONG. You need to come out and play. You owe us some explanation, and I know you're better than that.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1761 (isolation #167) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1760, SnarkySnowman wrote:@Almost: Yes bebop should show up again, but let's lynch Blackstar

I'm up for it, but we don't seem to have enough support from the others. First RC then PK left the wagon. Nero is tunneling PK, Xk doesn't even think BS is scum, and Masquerade doesn't like you. Then we have the "Not Voting Four".

I could switch back to BS anytime, but I would rather see at least 4 other votes on him before I do, so -for now- I'm going to be knocking some doors and asking questions.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1772 (isolation #168) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

What's going on? Where's everybody? Someone told me something about a ball game, but that is supposed to be on Sunday. No?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1829 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. how about "some of you" .. like just 3 or 4 at most try to pressure the BeBop slot so the replacement would feel compelled to talk when they first arrive? L-3 or L-2 is alright I guess, and with me their only voter now 3 or 4 (no more) will put the pressure on them already. (If it gets to L-1 before they talk I'll be unvoting. If it's AFTER they've talked though my vote will stay).

We also need more talking from Masquerade & SS for starters. Keyser should be posting later tonight, so that's great.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1830 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

LOL... I meant REAL talk. Prod dodging doesn't count, eh.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1867 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1844, BlackStar wrote:If you want to pressure them, then build up cases against them and make us believe in their guilt.

How can I when there are no posts from them to build on? I asked BeBop to explain his soft claim and he denied it to be a claim to begin with then disappeared.

Besides; I don't know what to think of that slot to begin with, so I certainly won't/can't try to make you "believe" in their guilt. I want to pressure them to get them talking so I can decide whether to read them as scum or town.

My read on BeBop changed from slight town to slight scum to null to slight scum ... but I have nothing hard on him (for or against), which is why I need his replacement to talk in order to sort them out.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1868 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1852, Keyser Söze wrote:Due to personal reasons I need to replace out.

I do not have time for mafiascum this month

OUCH!

Had this been done earlier I would've probably pushed for a lynch on that spot. The problem now is I already read Keyser as a mild town lean (not a STRONG one, but not a weak one either.)

Coime on people. We need a lynch based on something better than gut feelings and/or "bc they have the largest wagon and we have less than X hours..." kind of reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1874 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1869, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:why would you scumread someone for subbing out, and if you think they are scummy than push them.

I think you misunderstood. I read Keyser as TOWN now, so I'm not pushing them. I don't read people as scum for subbing out, but I do read them as scum when they lurk THEN sub out. However, this is only if they had no prior content that lead me to town read them BEFORE they started lurking then subbed out.

So, if I had a null read on Keyser I would've pushed the slot to see what comes out of it. If I scum read them I would've been pushing for their LYNCH. But since I town read them it makes no sense for me to switch my vote from someone I have a null read on to someone I already have a town lean on.

P.S. Sorry if my previous phrasing wasn't clear enough. I'm not at my full concentration at this time.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1885 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Nero: Why don't you come join the BeBop wagon for now? You've been pushing PK too long and it doesn't seem like anyone has PK as a priorty, so let's trim down the fat first and see to it that our collective list of suspects is reduced to a minimum so we know who we might be lynching in the remaining week,

*Singing: Half the day's gone and we haven't earned a penny, haven't earned a dime..*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1992 (isolation #175) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

Sorry, BS.. but I'm back on you until the end of the day. VOTE: BlckStar
I feel like you're posting for the sake of posting and appearing active. I noted a massive increase in your activity since I pointed it out here and it was coupled by me town reading IN ANOTHER GAME, bc you were more active there, but I waited to see what you would be bringing to the table.

In post 1958, BlackStar wrote:In post 1946, Nero Cain wrote:

In post 1941, pisskop wrote:
Tell me more about why Marques is town, or why Zulfy is scum?

1. Radiant Cowbells
2. Zulfy
3. Keyser Soze
4. Nero Cain
5. Some Random Mafia Player
6. Masquerade
7. SnarkySnowman
8. BeBopReBop RhubarbPie
9. Xkfyu
0. Almost50
1. Golden Robster
2. Blackstar
3. pisskop

how do you know there's a Marques alt in this game?

What a terrible reads list lmao.

Now there's no way under the sky that you could've mistaken this for a readlist unless you were drunk or high. Otherwise, you're not really reading the posts.. just looking at them on a glimpse and picking something to comment on. There are other less obvious examples (and no, I'm not going to provide them. Others can do an ISO of your recent activity and see for themselves). The one quoted though is too damn obvious I couldn't let go.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1993 (isolation #176) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Peregrine:

We have an issue with your slot. Your predecessor soft claimed and then refused to clarify or comment. He said (and I'm paraphrasing here) that this is the 2nd time he got to play this role and he expected it to be different. Given his short history and limited number of games I did a quick search and it was narrowed down to 3 specific roles. What can you tell us about your role? Do you have any inherited information to share with us?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1999 (isolation #177) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1995, BlackStar wrote:Your only reason for voting me is that more votes started coming my way again.

This is another extremely obvious delusional remark. Only SS & Zulfy are voting you, and now I AM. Everybody else left your wagon.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2001 (isolation #178) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

I didn't see Nero voting you. He posted "punt:blackstar". Does punt - vote?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2011 (isolation #179) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2006, Nero Cain wrote:@Almost: Why is the piss slot town?

You want the truth; the whole truth and nothing but the truth? With all the subbing in/out & the extreme inactivity of half the players my reads are becoming most obscure and some of them I don't even remember why they were town/scum to begin with.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2014 (isolation #180) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

@RC: Pv = BeBop
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2016 (isolation #181) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

So.. RC.. do you think SS is a better lynch option than BS? I mean, I can see why you might want to leave Nero alone, but why is BS wagon uninteresting to you?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2019 (isolation #182) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2018, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2017, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

Well that's no bueno.

Why?

FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAN. Will you STOP asking, why, how, when & where and actually GIVE ANSWERS instead???
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2048 (isolation #183) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2047, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 2046, SnarkySnowman wrote:Golden Robster is also pretty clearly scum.

I want to hear some explanations rather than "this" kind of statement.

I second that to be honest.
@Snarky: You realize it's D3 now, right? You're not supposed to keep everything to yourself for that long.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2049 (isolation #184) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and whatever happened to the rest of your ISOs?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2057 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Fragger: Cobbler voted BS in 2051 (last line)

Fixed
Last edited by Fraggernaut on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2073 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

@GRob: You realize your assessment of the Ricastle wagon coincides exactly with mine??
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2080 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

@GRob: Here's what I said about that wagon 6 "real" days ago:

In post 1542, Almost50 wrote:OK, here's my own analysis of that wagon (since you seem interested in discussing it):

TBR was scum (we know that now). RC is TOWN on merit of being 2nd to vote Ricastle alone. Scum would NOT be piling up at the start of a wagon (that's just how my skewed way of thinking leads me). Moreover, RC pushed so hard for that lynch, and it really doesn't make sense for a scum to do all that when they KNOW Ricastle would flip town.

I myself sheeped RC. Not that I didn't think Ricastle was scummy (check my reads in ), but I did have other candidates at the time. However, I was fine with voting him and became more comfortable with it with his responses.

The following 3: PK, Masquerade & Zulfy. I do believe there's a good chance for one scum to be there. The most comfortable spot would be (5) (since we needed 9 for the lynch.. you know.. theoretically the middle spot is the most comfortable one..). Anyway, I do have town leans on both PK & Zulfy already, while Masquerade's inactivity is null-leaning scum to me.

Then the last 3: one or 2 scum in there. We know Ricastle himself wasn't scum, so it's either you, SRMP, or BOTH of you.

Now if I combine my current reads with the above analysis I would say my current top two candidates for today's lynch are: BlackStar & SRMP. I'd put GRob in there except they weren't on that wagon, so I'm leaving them out for now. Masquerade's scumminess has been overshadowed by BeBop's soft claim & Nero's overall behaviour.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2153 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

It seems one can check on this game like once a week and we would still be in the same situation. I'm not at a amused.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2184 (isolation #189) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

@SRMP: I do NOT intend to hammer just yet, but I believe you should lay out everything you might have as well outright claim now just in case. Thank you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2186 (isolation #190) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I'm not the only player left in game, you know. Someone else may decide to hammer. Furthermore, I might change my mind if I get too bored bc the game isn't moving. Claiming NOW may help the town do some catching up in the remaining time. Refusing to claim will lead to your inevitable lynch bc we will have no time to look elsewhere. The game is too slow as it is, and there's no way people will decide to do some catching up in the final 48 hours.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2199 (isolation #191) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2188, Cobblerfone wrote:Claim what you saw not but not whom you targeted just yet.

As a non-native speaker; I'm finding some hardships digesting what you mean here. I would very much appreciate a rephrase.

@SRMP: Thank you. Now I feel much better not being on your wagon. I was VERY suspicious of you earlier (as you probably remember), but your interactions with BS made me doubt my initial reads. You're NOT totally clear in my eyes still, but I'm willing to move you further down my lynch line.

So... back to BS, or -maybe- Masquerade if anyone is interested.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2204 (isolation #192) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

@RC: Ricastle flipped TOWN. At least this one is interacting and responding to questions & requests.

Besides, I don't see why a Seer+Tracker is unlikely, considering the possibility of a an Alpha WW & a WW roleblocker existing. (Alpha = GF, so Cop would still get a false not guilty on them). Hell, there's also the possibility of a NINJA WW, so that would be invisible to the Tracker. Who knows?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2207 (isolation #193) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm NOT blaming you for the Ricastle lynch. I'm only saying "Welp, you're only human after all" ;)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2220 (isolation #194) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

RC; mate.. you don't lynch a PR claim. You give them another night to do something useful OR let the scum NK them. Right now I'd be looking at BS or Masquerade. You were most suspicious of BS at one point, and given we still have 4 WWs on the loose it wouldn't matter which of them we lynch.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2223 (isolation #195) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ok.. I will take that. LYNCH ME.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2230 (isolation #196) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

AGAIN??

Standard scum %age is 25%-33% of total players. We started with 17 players, so 4.25-5.61. This means 4 WWs is too low & 6 is too high. We started with exactly 5 WWs, and one got lynched already. 4 remain.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2232 (isolation #197) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

That would be less than 25%. (4/17)*100 = 23.53%
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2243 (isolation #198) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2242, Aj The Epic wrote:Has Almost50 done anything to justify why he's still alive?

Now that you mention it; he is indeed top of my scum reads. I mean, he's lurking all the time, not making pushes or engaging anyone, and not bringing anything to the table. Hell, he's not even tunneling someone for 3 days in a row, nor is he responding to posts with just questions. Yeah, I see your point. Let's lynch him. :P
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2244 (isolation #199) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw -in case you didn't notice- We REALLY need to get a lynch fast. We only have like 3 days left, and we don't seem to have a town vig, so lynching might be our only way to keep things in balance.

Let's lynch BS, and if he's not scum lynch Almost next.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”