NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

/confirm
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Golden Robster »

VOTE: I Am Innocent

indeed you are
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Golden Robster »

missa propose a wagon on jarjar

UNVOTE: I Am Innocent
VOTE: JarJarDrinks
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Golden Robster »

pile onda wagon of jarjar
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 121, Keyser Söze wrote:@Almost50 -
if
you are a VT, never roleclaim early. You narrow the PR pool for scum. VT's should make themselves a target for a night kill not a lynch. That is why your behaviour has been anti-town.

Anti-town on the surface. I think the chances of him being scum are slimmer than what I previously had in mind. Why would a third party scum do that? Could he be a PR role and lying about being VT in order to lead scum away from trying to kill him? Is he trying to identify scum that might latch onto him?

Regardless of what he intended to do, I wouldn't make assumptions yet; but if push comes to shove and we don't have a good target to lynch, then you sir, are dead meat.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 125, Zulfy wrote:Putting pressure on almost50 or ika is pretty useless in my opinion.

We need to put pressure on a player so as to see not only the reactions of the people around the wagon but the player being pressured as well.
Cuz we're going to get the former no matter what so we might as well go for the most info possible with the latter.

And with ika, who seems like he's gonna have a very hollow playstyle, or almost50, who seems to have a strange way of going about playing this thing, I don't think we're gonna get too much outta either when we pressure them.

Pedit: Robster I'm not really seeing why you have a problem with Keyser's post.

Hm, is that why you want to pressure me? The post down below backs this up.

In post 44, Zulfy wrote:
In post 24, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: I Am Innocent

indeed you are

Chance this is scum being cheeky
VOTE: Lobster

Intentionally getting my name wrong and trying to imply that I'm scum. Good pressure sir, I'm loving it.

I didn't say I had a problem with Keyser's post. When did I ever say that? Stop implying things.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 140, Zulfy wrote:I put Robster but phone changes it to Lobster

Fair enough man, I forgive you. I was hurt when you spelt my name wrong. *cry*
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 196, Almost50 wrote:
In post 190, JarJarDrinks wrote:What I notice is how in that game and this game he keeps referring to himself giving the town an "offer" by sacrificing himself.

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and try to show the difference:

First, let's agree that it was my first ever scum role. I hated it. I tried not to lie too much, but I still felt guilty some (most?) of the town believed me and even defended me against Snarky (he was the only one still going strong against me).

Now, if you notice, we had THREE confirmed townies there. Two PRs & one through investigation. I was the lone scum left and there was NO WAY for me to win. I had asked the mods and they denied me my request to come clean and plead guilty to end the game already. So, no chance to win & not allowed to claim. OK?

Right here, we're still at the dawn of D1, and I was not at all under pressure. I took the initiative myself and
purposefully acted scummy with the intention of providing a cover for the town PRs to wade through interactions freely and w/o getting noticed
. I was counting on them (whoever they are) to see through my act and realize such behaviour was unnecessary, and would NOT come from scum especially this early into the game, but I did put myself on stand-by to get lynched if they couldn't find any better option.

I'll repeat this for one more last tome:
LYNCH ME
if you think I'm keeping you from hunting the real scum
. Just try to look elsewhere before you come back to me. The day is still young and there's a whole lot to be found if you carry on with your game as per normal and ignore me for a few days. Give it a rest for the next 48-72 hours. See who else could be scum. I mean, even if you do think I'm scum still you KNOW for a fact that I'm not the only one, so
try to decide who my "associates" are before you end the day.

In sum: You don't need to trust me. Just play your normal game with me as your insurance policy. Now I don't see how hard THIS could be. I mean, if I was you I'd start penning down some notes on who is scum/town if I flip scum, and who is scum/town if I flip town.
Your persistence to use me as a distraction to everyone else (not to mention yourself) paints YOU red.
I had previously be leaning towards town reading you, but I no longer see it this way with your attitude.

P-edit: Your pressure isn't much of a pressure w/o backing it up with a vote.

This kind of play becomes slightly null when you explain your reasoning; albeit, I still don't trust you.

So you intentionally acted scummy in order to draw the attention of scum towards you. What does that accomplish for town? You mention that "town PRs to wade through interactions freely and w/o getting noticed." What does that even mean? The word choice is strange. It's not a gigantic swamp full of mud. We're only at page eight. Why would they need to go unnoticed if there has been no indication of anybody having a PR?

That last sentence I highlighted in red. Is that an incoming threat to anybody who tries to lynch you?

I'm undecided on him. I'll come back later when I form a read list.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 198, Almost50 wrote:
In post 191, Keyser Söze wrote:Just because you roleclaimed it doesn't make you confirmed town or immune to pressure.

And just exactly WHERE did I ask for you to consider me "confirmed"?? I'm asking you to try to catch real scum if I'm town, or "my associates" if I'm scum, and if that fails to get me lynched still.

Now "pressure" won't get you anywhere, bc I'm already
the
lynch target, and I'm NOT trying to work my way out of it. So, you had better apply pressure elsewhere knowing that if it's fruitless you can always fall back on me as per my request.

My only fear now is the town PRs will pretty much concentrate on me, while the baddies (knowing that I'm not one of them) are the ones benefiting from this situation going any further. They could very well start hunting the PRs who are looking my way and ignoring the game.

The underlined has changed my view. I'm no longer interested in prolonging the day phase. I suggest you lynch me right away. This will -at least- reduce the chances of scum finding out who to hit.

I don't consider you confirmed. I consider your play a gamble whether you are town or scum.

I'm actually contemplating that he might have a PR role himself, and is playing a dangerous game of letting on the disguise that he is a VT; he might be hoping that this will give him more time to survive.

This is all speculation at best.

Thoughts about him from others?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 203, Almost50 wrote:
In post 199, Golden Robster wrote:That last sentence I highlighted in red. Is that an incoming threat to anybody who tries to lynch you?

No. It's a threat to those who won't do the extra work of trying to look further than the tips of their noses. Place your vote on me, but keep your eyes open for other scummy behaviour from anyone else.

Again, kind of null now that you've explained your acting as scum bait.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 206, Almost50 wrote:
In post 201, Golden Robster wrote:I'm actually contemplating that he might have a PR role himself,

Are you scum hunting or PR hunting?? Even if what you say is true, you should have never put it out ON AIR.

One big X on the red column. :roll:

I'm not hunting anybody. I'm making a decision on whether you're likely to be town or scum. I'm curious to hear from others.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Okay, I'm here. It seems shit has happened.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Not going to be here for the next two days because of an interview for med school (nervous as hell)
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 535, SnarkySnowman wrote:Reads for now:

Town {RC, Almost}
Townlean {ika, xkfyu}
Null {Zulfy, Keyser, I Am Innocent, Bebop, Blackstar, Albert, BlueRose, PC, JarJar}
Scumlean {Nero Cain, Golden Robster, Ricastle}

Explain the scum leans.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

VOTE: SnarkySnowman

He seems to have gone under the radar.

You still haven't answered my question about your scum leans.

In post 535, SnarkySnowman wrote:Reads for now:

Town {RC, Almost}
Townlean {ika, xkfyu}
Null {Zulfy, Keyser, I Am Innocent, Bebop, Blackstar, Albert, BlueRose, PC, JarJar}
Scumlean {Nero Cain, Golden Robster, Ricastle}

Why are they leaning towards scum? What's your reasoning?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 775, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 773, Almost50 wrote:Well, I only have one vote and it's on one of them. If you want a full view of where I stand right now (Again still subject to change at any given time depending on new posts/actions):

:/

As town you should always be voicing your opinions.

Why do you have a scum read on me?

He can smell the scum oozing out from your lies.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 247, Almost50 wrote:My current reads (subject to change at any given moment as the game goes on):

1. Veegee : 0 posts. RED ALERT
2. Zulfy : 8 posts. Very weak town lean. post # was a town-motivated tip, but nothing else.
3. Keyser Söze : 23 posts. Mild town vibes. Sensible, calm and nothing fishy thus far.
4. Nero Cain : 3 posts. Null read.
5. I Am Innocent : 2 posts. Scum lean. Never posted outside the RVS phase.
6. Scarycereal : 0 posts. RED ALERT
7. SnarkySnowman : 7 posts. Null read.
8. BeBopReBop RhubarbPie : 4 posts. Very weak town lean. Being wary of me is only natural.
9. JarJarDrinks : 31 posts. Leaning town. Active, argumentative & persistent.
a. Ricastle : 7 posts. Null read. Obscure style of play for me at this time.
b. Xkfyu : 28 posts. Leaning town. Sounds consistent and perceptive, although somewhat preserved & conservative of his thoughts.
c. TheBlueRose : 12 posts. Null read.
d. Golden Robster : 11 posts. Initially had them as leaning town, but the PR hunting doesn't look good. Null for now.
e. BlackStar : 14 posts. Null read. Still -more or less- going with the crowd.
f. ika : 34 posts. Leaning town. Linking with SilverWolf is dangerous. If one flips the other follows.
g. SilverWolf : 21 posts. See above.

In post 773, Almost50 wrote:
In post 765, JarJarDrinks wrote:And is there a reason you were sitting on scumreads that were keeping to urself? Last thing you said about nero and ricastle was they were null.

Well, I only have one vote and it's on one of them. If you want a full view of where I stand right now (Again still subject to change at any given time depending on new posts/actions):

Xkfyu
RC, Zulfy, Keyser Söze, BeBopReBop RhubarbPie, JarJarDrinks
SnarkySnowman, Firebringer
pisskop
TheBlueRose --------- this is the null line
Nero Cain, Ricastle xx, BlackStar
Golden Robster
I Am Innocent
Phantomcobalt ------- pending replacement

I'm curious; why did you switch me from null to scum lean. Is this based on inactivity?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 783, Almost50 wrote:
In post 779, Golden Robster wrote:I'm curious; why did you switch me from null to scum lean. Is this based on inactivity?

Partially, yes. But even when you did post since my #247 you added practically nothing. A third reason (that may look most absurd to you) is I trust Snarky's reads. Now please note that I never said I was sheeping him, and I already had 2 reason to put you on the scum lean, but his reads gave me
more confidence
in my read on you.

Still, you're not the scum
miest
to me, so my vote stayed on IAI, pending Cobalt's replacement.

Why do you trust Snarky's reads? Why did it give you "more confidence"?

Just because someone agrees with you, that doesn't automatically make your reads any better. In fact, Snarky himself hasn't done much in terms of substance and posts.

He gave reads without any explantation. Interestingly enough, both of you have listed each other as leaning towards town in the read list.

I'm still not convinced about how you can "trust" him.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 786, pisskop wrote:idk. Thats rather weak.

The theory of 'explains reads -> I follow' is great, but the reality of it is much more. What you're gearing up to do here is to push him for
putting faith in somebody
who you don't. And using theory to hammer it home instead of scum-indicative behavior.

Ar eyou suggesting theyre buddies?

I'm asking him why he has faith in Snarky's reads.

I'm not saying I don't have faith in Snarky's reads but I'd rather hear an explanation from HIM, PERSONALLY.

I'm not suggesting anything till I hear his reasoning.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 790, Almost50 wrote:
In post 785, Golden Robster wrote:I'm still not convinced about how you can "trust" him.

Feel free to accept/dismiss my trust in Snarky's reads, but I have actually played with him before. I was scum & he was town, and I managed to convince most everybody I was town. All but him. He never stopped giving me a hard time until he nailed me. Oh, and he only posted like 7 posts in D1 in that game.

This is based on your meta analysis of him from the game previously.

Weren't you the one who said that inactivity or lack of posting was a "red alert".

Is Snarky immune to that rule just because he "nailed" you last game with 7 posts.

Not strong enough.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 793, Almost50 wrote:A little bit more: Snarky had me pegged on D1. It ended up with the lynch of my partner though, but Snarky's vote was on me until the very end. He started D2 with a very aggressive approach on me, and while I provided some tricky play that convinced everybody else I was indeed town, it didn't convince him. We ended up lynching a townie. On D3 though I practically had nowhere to go with 6 players left, 3 of which confirmed.

The point is he got it right from the first read on both me and my scum partner on that game and didn't seem like doubting his reads anytime after that despite the opposition of the majority. That's how I learnt he was one with a good initial read of the game.

I know I know.. he's human and very much prone to make mistakes.. but then I'm NOT sheeping him. I'm just using his reads as a secondary check on mine. If we disagree on someone I'd re-evaluate the reasons I read them that way, and if I'm still convinced with my own view then so be it.. I'll vote the way
I
deem right.

Okay, I understand slightly better now.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 964, Masquerade wrote:Page 22 now, such a drag.. bbl

When you've caught up, I'd like to hear your input and reads.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1209, Ricastle wrote:If anything, at this point, I'm abstaining from engaging purely to not let you get your way.

Ricastle, I want your reads. This "abstaining" doesn't help town nor is it productive.

If you flip town, we'll take a look at your reads and at the posts you've been saying.

If you flip scum, then we'll take a look at your early interactions and ignore these reads.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Ricastle (7) - TheBlueRose, Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, pisskop, Blackstar, Masquerade, Zulfy

Who would you say were scum on your wagon?

Blackstar? Almost?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Maybe he got pissed and realized the futility of his situation.

Also, what are we going to do with pk.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I didn't say you were scum, mr defensive.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm just still distrustful about this whole "seer" business.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Golden Robster »

that fos on snarky by blackstar was weird indeed

@RC they probably killed jar jar because scum might have expected PR's protecting/watching fire.

On the phone atm, will post later

Also, I doubt snarky is scum by that quick hammer.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Golden Robster »

PR's protecting/watching the seer*
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1546, pisskop wrote:Y golden rod?

In post 1553, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1531, pisskop wrote:
In post 1328, Fraggernaut wrote:
Vote Count 1.17

Ricastle (9) - TheBlueRose, Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, pisskop, Masquerade, Zulfy, Some Random Mafia Player, Ricastle, Blackstar
pisskop (3)- Nero Cain, BebopAReBopRhubarbPie, Keyser Söze
Almost50 (2) - Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman,
TheBlueRose (1) - Firebringer
SnarkySnowman (1) - Golden Robster
Blackstar (1) - JarJarDrinks

Not Voting (0) - No One

With Nine Votes Ricastle has been lynched. Reveal coming next!

^^VC

Why should his wagon be any different than any other mislynch wagon? I mean, is he special? Who is the scum? The person I townread least is you.

The only scummy players off the Ric wagon are SS and maybe Golden.

In post 1551, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

This

In post 1544, BlackStar wrote:Thanks for giving scum an open invitation to join my wagon

seems like your trying to get people to not vote you by saying they are scum for taking the "open invitation"

In post 1550, Almost50 wrote:

I'll give you just one reason for now. I would rather concentrate on BS though before we move on to the next contestant on the show.

This is from my "text file" where I keep track of my personal remarks on players:
GR #123: Why would a third party scum do that?
Why not one of the main scum group?

They basically considered the possibility of me being a VT (as per my claim), a PR trying to survive longer, or a 3rd party scum. So, why don't I fit into the "main scum group"?? And I think we know (at least to a 95% certainty) we do not have a "scum" 3rd party (just one kill per night). I took this to be a scum-slip from a member of the "main scum group".

Everybody just thinks i'm fekin scum.

@Almos50 What? How about a mafia traitor? Are you seriously suggesting that I'm mafia because I did not put down "He could be part of the main scum group?"

The reasoning behind my thinking was, why would someone of the main scum group want to attract attention to themselves? It doesn't make sense in my eyes unless there taking a huge gambit.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Yeah, I forgot Y? means why.

I usually use 'y' in the context of yeah.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1656, Almost50 wrote:Important announcement:
I'm having dinner with some friends (at Fender's), and I was wondering if I should invite a certain someone. They call it the Dinner for Winners, and I just know He will win the first prize hands down.
/end announcement.

Now here's something to ponder: WHO am I thinking of inviting? Why is that?

If you know the answer, please keep it to yourself, as there are exactly 0 good reasons for you to point them out. Not only that pointing them out may result in an unwanted flame war in the thread, but you doing it may get you involved in said flame war yourself, which is guaranteed to be the least beneficial thing to do in this game.

Just count to ten, take a deep breath and move on. And remember: Patience is a virtue.

NEXT.

ahhh i see sir, you smart, you loyal
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1665, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1659, Golden Robster wrote:The reasoning behind my thinking was, why would someone of the main scum group want to attract attention to themselves? It doesn't make sense in my eyes unless there taking a huge gambit.

But 3rd party scum would be totally fine with attracting attention onto themselves? Get the hell out of here with that.

VOTE: Golden Robster

Hah. If it resulted in the third party surviving and a sudden shift in momentum from lynching them to someone else then yeah.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1670, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1667, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1665, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1659, Golden Robster wrote:The reasoning behind my thinking was, why would someone of the main scum group want to attract attention to themselves? It doesn't make sense in my eyes unless there taking a huge gambit.

But 3rd party scum would be totally fine with attracting attention onto themselves? Get the hell out of here with that.

VOTE: Golden Robster

Hah. If it resulted in the third party surviving and a sudden shift in momentum from lynching them to someone else then yeah.

The exact same thing could be said about the Mafia group.

Why are we arguing over pointless speculation at most?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Golden Robster »

It's certainly not pointless, and I'm still on the fence about it being speculation.

However, I have noted that you are quickly trying to end the conversation.

Thanks sherlock, my eagerness to finish the conversation is definitely something to be taken down.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1677, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1675, Golden Robster wrote:

It's certainly not pointless, and I'm still on the fence about it being speculation.

However, I have noted that you are quickly trying to end the conversation.

Thanks sherlock, my eagerness to finish the conversation is definitely something to be taken down.

Well, I'm glad we agree then.

Here's a fun fact: In my 12 or so past games, I've been called "Sherlock" two separate times, by two separate people. Both times I was town, pushed for their lynch, and they flipped scum.

I'ma probably break that record 2 - 1, I'm afraid :(
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Ricastle Wagon

In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is either just a
panicking defeated town
who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?

BR comments on how Almost looks town to him. Struggling to get himself together this game.

Now, I know this is all speculation at most, but i'm feeling like Almost is town.

JarJar was indeed town, and I feel like BlueRose was very passive and was commenting on what happened, rather then putting new opinions forward. He was just going with the flow. He didn't want to bring any attention to his scum teammates.

JarJarDrinks- I'm feeling town from you so far. You are putting pressure on people and trying to pull out reactions. I feel like your driving this game forward. You've gotten a lot out of Almost and even know his reaction is very defensive and frantic you followed through.

Keyser - I'm not sure about you yet. It seems your posts are more criticism then scum hunting. You are providing interactions between players though. I'm going to have to go through the forum again and reply to any posts from people after this one. And haha yeah yeah I get how shitty of a question that is guys :P

Now let's take a look at the Ricastle wagon.

Ricastle
(9) -
TheBlueRose
, Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, pisskop, Masquerade, Zulfy, Some Random Mafia Player,
Ricastle
, Blackstar

Most likely, there is a scum within this wagon and I'm going to try and narrow it down.

From Blackstar's reactions to the accusations against him, I feel like he's going to flip town if we lynch him. There's annoyance & disbelief within his posts which I believe are quite townish reactions, especially when you feel like that the accusations aren't based on anything concrete. I've been in the same position as him, and I can feel the aggravation in his posts. <--
Very Slight Town Lean.

Almost is a curious case. The #97 post was something that indeed draw many criticisms but overall, I feel like he's questioning and being useful. He's giving substance within his posts and I feel like if he was scum, he'd be trying too hard. #196 is an example. <--
Slight Town Lean.

PK is having mixed feelings of Blackstar. I can understand where he's coming from. He's not really done much to stand out. Usual PK? <--
null.

Masquerade has been giving his thoughts and they've been substantial. Seems town to me but he seems tooo town if you get what I'm saying. Like he's trying hard to stay in everybody's good books. <--
null

Some Random Mafia Player hasn't really done much to make me scum read him. He seems to be pursuing a Blackstar lynch and is questioning a lot of people. Need to hear his reads <---
null

Zulfy seems to be scoring each post in terms of scumminess. Not really done anything to make me suspicious of him but I want more from his slot. <---
null

It's probable that there is a scum in PK, Masquerade, SRMP and Zulfy since I've got them all as null.

I'm looking at
SRMP and Zulfy
first, because my reasoning for Masquerade isn't really anything to go on and I'm content with leaving PK alive for now. I've got them as null for now, but I'm going to do an ISO analysis later.

VOTE: Zulfy

@Zulfy, Why did you feel that Ricastle was scummy again? Who do you think is scum? Reads?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Forgot RC. Lead the wagon on Ricastle alongside blue rose. Claimed that Town Ricastle fights against the accusations rather than relenting. Using meta to analyse Ricastle. Null for now.

If Black flips scum, then I'd change RC to a slight scum lean due to this post.

In post 1738, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that Black will flip town.

If you agree with that premise, why don't you work with me to lynch actual scum?

But otherwise, nothing much has really made me scum read him.
Null
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1769, SnarkySnowman wrote:You realize you only townread / null read people in that wagon right?

Yes. That's why I said it's probable that there is scum in one of the null pile.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm going to be away for 2 days, will catchup soon as i'm done
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1540, SnarkySnowman wrote:BlueRose was on it (and was confirmed scum). Iso'd Blackstar and I think maybe the other scum on that wagon? But I read Almost as scum a lot more. From order of Towniest to Scummiest, RC, Zulfy, Piss, Masq, Zulfy, SRMP, BLackstar, Almost

VOTE: Almost

You placed Zulfy twice on the reads list. Well, which one is it?

What has Zulfy done to make you so certain that he's town?

Blackstar (3) - Zulfy, Nero Cain, Almost50
Nero Cain (3) - pisskop, Blackstar, SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman (2) - Masquerade, PeregrineV

We seem to have three potential lynch candidates but I want to hear more from Zulfy.

First one on the blackstar wagon; with no reasoning or explanation.

I'd settle for a Snarky/Blackstar lynch. Blackstar seems to have a hint of aggravation in his reactions to the accusations against him but I sense that he's floundering slightly. Especially with mistaking that player list for a reads list (that was a wtf moment)

I'm pretty sure Nero's leaning towards town with the tunneling on PK, if not playing a dangerous game as scum

Nero Cain (3) -
pisskop, Blackstar, SnarkySnowman

This wagon gives me weird vibes. I'm pretty sure that there's at least one scum in this trio, if not two. That's why I'm settling for a Blackstar/SS lynch at the moment.

Compared to the other wagons, I'm sensing a dynamic arising from these players.

I wouldn't mind a lynch on Blackstar, because it will provide a strong read on these players.

Blackstar (3) -
Zulfy
, Nero Cain, Almost50

I'm hesitant, because a part of me thinks that Blackstar might be town; that's why I'd prefer a lynch on Snarky. If he flips scum, then Masq & Pere would be leaning town for me.

If he flips scum, well then... i would be worried about those two.

SnarkySnowman (2) - Masquerade, PeregrineV

That's why I prefer a SS lynch compared to a Blackstar one.

VOTE: SnarkySnowman

At L-1, I want a claim from you.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2034, Nero Cain wrote:piss is still scum btw but I may as well lynch other scumreads until I can get him.

I agree slightly, I think we can keep him on the leash until more evidence arises. If SS flips scum, I'd be looking at him.

In post 1421, pisskop wrote:
vote: blackstar

FOS at you snowman
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2004, Cobblerfone wrote:Hey. I've read the first five pages or so. Here're my preliminary reads in no particular order.

Scumreads:
Blackstar
pisskop slot (not with Almost50)
Xkfyu
GoldenRobster
Almost50 (not with pisskop)

townreads:
Nero Cain

Interesting, you think Almost and the post about voting himself was scum indicative?

Xkfyu? Please point out why.

Town read on Nero. The only thing he said was post #68. How has that allowed you to form a definite town read of him?

Once you catchup, I want a reads list from you.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Only L-2, but let's keep it that way. There needs to be way more activity before ending the day.

I meant once someone else votes him. When he hits L-1, I want a claim.

I want to make this clear.

NOBODY SHOULD HAMMER UNTIL WE ARE NEAR THE DEADLINE. INTENT TO HAMMER SHOULD BE STATED CLEARLY.

I don't want some idiot hammering without hearing what everybody else has to say. Not only is this helpful for town in terms of interaction but I want to hear thoughts from the people who have to catch up and others.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Not helpful*
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2038, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2035, Golden Robster wrote:I agree slightly, I think we can keep him on the leash until more evidence arises.

What makes you think he's scummy besides that wagon placement thing you talked about?

I wouldn't outright say he was scummy for now. As I said before, the flip from SS will tell us a lot.

In post 1421, pisskop wrote:
vote: blackstar

FOS at you snowman

Soft defending SS?

PK was suspicious of Keysor and read Zulfy as town. With no reasoning, it's kind of similar to what I've experienced with him.

I'm really not sure what to make of it. On one hand, I'm honestly content with where PK is currently but on the otherhand, if SS flips scum, I'd be carefully looking in his direction.

I don't have much reason to believe that he's scum apart from the wagon placement; that's why I'm satisfied with the position he's in.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2041, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2039, Golden Robster wrote:
Only L-2, but let's keep it that way. There needs to be way more activity before ending the day.

I meant once someone else votes him. When he hits L-1, I want a claim.

I want to make this clear.

NOBODY SHOULD HAMMER UNTIL WE ARE NEAR THE DEADLINE. INTENT TO HAMMER SHOULD BE STATED CLEARLY.

I don't want some idiot hammering without hearing what everybody else has to say. Not only is this helpful for town in terms of interaction but I want to hear thoughts from the people who have to catch up and others.

He doesn't need to be at L-1, because then he can self-hammer and end the day. L-2 is fine.

Fair point. I'd hope that Snarky wouldn't self-hammer but who knows.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2046, SnarkySnowman wrote:Golden Robster is also pretty clearly scum.

I want to hear some explanations rather than "this" kind of statement.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Further analysis

Looking at the mislynch on Ricastle, I see no sign of SS on it but that doesn't necessarily mean he's immune to being scum.

Ricastle
(9) -
TheBlueRose
, Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, pisskop,
Masquerade
, Zulfy,
Some Random Mafia Player
, Ricastle,
Blackstar

pisskop (3)- Nero Cain, BebopAReBopRhubarbPie, Keyser Söze
Almost50 (2) - Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman,
TheBlueRose (1) - Firebringer
SnarkySnowman (1) - Golden Robster
Blackstar (1) - JarJarDrinks

SnarkySnowman (5) -
Masquerade
, PeregrineV,
Blackstar
Some Random Mafia Player
, Golden Robster
Blackstar (3) - Zulfy, Nero Cain, Almost50
Nero Cain (2) - pisskop, SnarkySnowman
Golden Robster (1) - Xkfyu

In post 325, JarJarDrinks wrote:This is all written before this SEER claim business. Will analyze all that in a bit.

Xkfyu
- Town. Already stated how I liked his "Fuck it" vote for me. And I see plenty of good scumhunting.
Keysor
- Town. As he pointed out, he's seeing the same things from people that I am. He's also trying to get people to expound on their posts which lines up w/ my read of his town meta
IAI
- Townlean. I like his questioning of Almost and Keysor.
Ricastle
- Townlean. Only a few posts but I like em. No fluff and pretty confrontational. Need more though
Robster
- null. Nothing really scummy from Robster. Maybe a slight townlean but not enough content to make a real read.
Snarky
- null. Basically the same as Robster but leaning slightly scum instead cause his posts have zero content.
Zulfy
- null. Again, No content so no real read.
Nero
- null. I like his point about bebop. I don't like his attitude about Ika. He's never pro-town regardless of alignment yet he's also easy to read?
SilverWolf
- null. Started off scummy (106 feels very opportunistic even though I pretty much agree w/ the points). Then started townreading him cause I like his analysis of people defending ika. Not really crazy about his Zulf vote now.
BeBop
- scumlean. I dont like his soft meta defense of Almost. I've stated why. Also I agree w/ nero that his RVS unvote comment was very LAMIST
BlackStar
- scumlean. I think there's a chance that 88 was a scumslip. Though that would make Almost town which is the not the way I'm leaning
ika
- scumlean. His townread on silver doesn't feel very genuine. He's kinda just throwing votes around w/ no real reasoning. He mostly ignored everything w/ Almost. Just lots of fluff in his posts.
Almost50
- scum. I've posted plenty about Almost so not gonna rehash it all here.
Bluerose
- scum.
- Point about ignoring my wagon stands.
- Him using the word "either" in that post points to him not really believing in his reads.
- He's townreading me for pressuring Almost who he is also townreading.
- He says keysors posts don't really look like scumhunting even though keysor and I are posting similar stuff and he's townreading me.
- He questions the Ika/Silver "sorting party" which seems good on the surface. But then they give him a non-answer and he pretty much backs off
Basically his posts seem designed to not get on anyone's bad side

Looking at JarJar and his reads list, I'm going to use this as a point of reference. He was spot on with Bluerose. Does that mean that Almost might also be scum?

If Snarky flips town, then I'd definitely be looking at SRMF.
He's been on the Ricastle mislynch wagon with Masquerade and there both currently voting Snarky. Same with Blackstar.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm having second thoughts about the lynch on SS but even if it results in him flipping town, I'd want a lynch on SRMF the next day.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm unsure about this. On one hand, I want a lynch on Snarky purely for information.

On the other, if SS flips town, it'd be a big blow. We need to lynch a scum right here, right now.

UNVOTE: SnarkySnowman

VOTE: SRMP

I'm pretty sure there is a scum in SRMP/Masquerade/Blackstar just from the wagon placement.

I'm placing my bets on SRMP.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Gah, I'm probably being manipulated by scum RC.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Golden Robster »

The problem with lynching SRMP, is that we're letting SS get off on the basis that he's town.

BUT, if SRMP flips scum, then I'm pretty sure that the SS wagon was a mislynch and that narrows down the scum list by quite a bit.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2074, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2069, Golden Robster wrote:On the other, if SS flips town, it'd be a big blow

If Snarky flips town, why would it be a huge blow?

We have no reason to believe he's a PR, he's not scumhunting in the thread, his contributions to the game are below minimal, he's not providing consistent reads, nor providing content which would allow us to read him.

So, describe why it would be a huge blow.

Bad word choice on my half, I was posting as I was undergoing my thought process.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2072, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2069, Golden Robster wrote:I'm unsure about this. On one hand, I want a lynch on Snarky purely for information.

On the other, if SS flips town, it'd be a big blow. We need to lynch a scum right here, right now.

UNVOTE: SnarkySnowman

VOTE: SRMP

I'm pretty sure there is a scum in SRMP/Masquerade/Blackstar just from the wagon placement.

I'm placing my bets on SRMP.

Except all you did was randomly color players read. That's not wagon analysis, that's randomly coloring players read.

Do you have any reason for Random-scum besides "wagon placement"?

Randomly?

I was highlighting the players who were on the Ricastle mislynch, and are currently on the wagon of Snarky. I'm thinking this could be another mislynch and I want to avoid that if possible.

You're very persistent about Snarky.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2073, Almost50 wrote:@GRob: You realize your assessment of the Ricastle wagon coincides exactly with mine??

didn't read your assessment so idk
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2080, Almost50 wrote:@GRob: Here's what I said about that wagon 6 "real" days ago:

In post 1542, Almost50 wrote:OK, here's my own analysis of that wagon (since you seem interested in discussing it):

TBR was scum (we know that now). RC is TOWN on merit of being 2nd to vote Ricastle alone. Scum would NOT be piling up at the start of a wagon (that's just how my skewed way of thinking leads me). Moreover, RC pushed so hard for that lynch, and it really doesn't make sense for a scum to do all that when they KNOW Ricastle would flip town.

I myself sheeped RC. Not that I didn't think Ricastle was scummy (check my reads in ), but I did have other candidates at the time. However, I was fine with voting him and became more comfortable with it with his responses.

The following 3: PK, Masquerade & Zulfy. I do believe there's a good chance for one scum to be there. The most comfortable spot would be (5) (since we needed 9 for the lynch.. you know.. theoretically the middle spot is the most comfortable one..). Anyway, I do have town leans on both PK & Zulfy already, while Masquerade's inactivity is null-leaning scum to me.

Then the last 3: one or 2 scum in there. We know Ricastle himself wasn't scum, so it's either you, SRMP, or BOTH of you.

Now if I combine my current reads with the above analysis I would say my current top two candidates for today's lynch are: BlackStar & SRMP. I'd put GRob in there except they weren't on that wagon, so I'm leaving them out for now. Masquerade's scumminess has been overshadowed by BeBop's soft claim & Nero's overall behaviour.

Yes, I agree with the RC town merit with being 2nd to vote. It would be incredibly risky for scum to pile on that wagon.

Zulfy hasn't done anything towny but nothing scummy either. He's been pretty inactive.

Masquerade is a tricky one. On one hand, I can sense a towny vibe from him but I get the feeling that he's too towny if you know what I mean. Not sure if that's a legitimate reason but w/e.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

if SRMP flips town it's probably ss
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

avoiding my prod, will look after he flips
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Golden Robster »

i've not read anything into depth but I think it's pretty clear

we lynch SRMP and if he flips town, we proceed to lynch RC
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Golden Robster »

The crumbing and suggestions at a PR role pretty much says it all.

If SRMP flips town, i'd lynch Pere or someone on the SS wagon
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Also why teh fuk would almost fake claim glad
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

It's pretty interesting to see the change in heart from the players voting SS/SRMP change to Blackstar/Almost.

I'm going to look over that.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

It's pretty interesting to see the change in heart from the players voting SS/SRMP change to Blackstar/Almost.

Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2544, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2536, Golden Robster wrote:i've not read anything into depth but I think it's pretty clear

What? So, after not really reading anything, you want to lynch a claimed Town PR just for the information?

Why do I get the feeling that you're lining up lynches here?

lmao, i skim read boi

and scum claiming tracker isn't some kind of "majestic occurrence" where we should all bow down
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2544, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2536, Golden Robster wrote:i've not read anything into depth but I think it's pretty clear

What? So, after not really reading anything, you want to lynch a claimed Town PR just for the information?

Why do I get the feeling that you're lining up lynches here?

That's the second time you've fos'ed me

Are you intentionally doing that?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2539, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: BlackStar

Alright. I'll take a chance on SRMP being town.
I'm still pretty damn sure he's scum but this is just too in your face for me to leave alive.

this shit is not good; were you the kind of person to take a compromise lynch?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2537, Golden Robster wrote:The crumbing and suggestions at a PR role pretty much says it all.

If SRMP flips town, i'd lynch Pere or someone on the SS wagon

SRMP flips scum*
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2555, BlackStar wrote:Meant to post this gif

In post 1558, BlackStar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: almost50

Answer SMRP's questions

lmao if SRMP flips scum, then we're lynching Blackstar

dat soft defence

I agree with what RC just said
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm intentionally calling you out for saying suspicious things, yes, just as I have done with everyone else who have said suspicious things.

If you don't want me pointing my finger at you for saying suspicious shit, then don't say suspicious shit. It's actually pretty simple.

thanks for that sherlock
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2561, BlackStar wrote:
In post 2558, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 2555, BlackStar wrote:Meant to post this gif

In post 1558, BlackStar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: almost50

Answer SMRP's questions

lmao if SRMP flips scum, then we're lynching Blackstar

dat soft defence

I agree with what RC just said

Wtf, did you just edit my post? Because I never said that

yes you did bruh, check the post
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2569, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2566, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Xkfyu

Cool. Maybe I'll finally get some pressure.

Do you actually have a case, or are you just reaction hunting? For the record, I'm reeeeally hoping you say that you have a case.

honestly, usually the talkative and half decent players are n'ked

I'd be worried if we got to d5/d6 and you were still alive but now, nah; we got more pressing players to worry about
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Holy shit, whoever thinks almost is still scum after that gladiator stunt is blowing my mind
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Golden Robster »

That kind of play is too scummy to be scum
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2577, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2575, Golden Robster wrote:That kind of play is too scummy to be scum

Bullshit. Nothing is too scummy to be scum.

Once again, making such claims just tells scum to play that way to instantly be town read.

are you seriously suggesting that scum almost fake claimed glad in order to draw suspicion away from SRMP

this would make town fos him so hard

Xkfyu
RC, Zulfy, Keyser Söze, BeBopReBop RhubarbPie, JarJarDrinks
SnarkySnowman, Firebringer
pisskop
TheBlueRose --------- this is the null line
Nero Cain, Ricastle xx, BlackStar
Golden Robster
I Am Innocent
Phantomcobalt ------- pending replacement

he had IaI on pretty much scum and srmp replaced into that slot
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Golden Robster »

smh xkfyu
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2639, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2541, Golden Robster wrote:It's pretty interesting to see the change in heart from the players voting SS/SRMP change to Blackstar/Almost.

Robster, what did you find after looking over this?

nothing much; the only people that voted while the glad stunt was going on were you, almost and blackstar
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm still thinking there's scum in SS/Zulfy (Aj the Epic).

Not going to lie, SRMP bussing SS is something I can see and the vote placement of Zulfy isn't helping his slot.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Let me change that to SS/Zulfy/Masquerade
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Golden Robster »

@Almost50 What are your thoughts on Xkfyu/Masquerade?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Golden Robster »

VOTE: SnarkySnowman For now.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2771 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Golden Robster »

UNVOTE: SS

VOTE: Aj The Epic
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm having a hard time pinning down a clear target to lynch next.

Hmmmm, it seems I must re-evaluate my reads.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Golden Robster »

@RC What do you think about PK?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Actually fuck that, what does everybody think about PK?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2812, Masquerade wrote:I;m undecided yet but I have some pretty clear townreads now and maybe a few decent scumreads.

Go ahead man, shoot away.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Oh, and VCA makes AJ slot look really bad.

Agreed.

I want to believe RC is town (as opposed to bussing their scumbuddies and making a scene whenever someone tries to accuse them of it) I think you are town, AJ has a fair chance of being scum, so does Nero (still his response to ika's seerclaim was bad) and after SRMP flipped I like Xk a lot less.

Like this. RC seems very town to me.

I think SS and cobble look bad for their voting patterns,

Also agree. SS and his slot looks shit when you look at the VCA.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Golden Robster »

But SS is pretty much confirmed JOAT so that brings my attention to the Zulfy slot (Aj the Epic).
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Not JOAT; 1-shot vig.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2838, SnarkySnowman wrote:Why does it take 7 to lynch with 10 alive, @Fraggernaut VOTE: Fraggernaut

Fo reals though I'm just bad at forum tagging or whatever it is.

I read pisskop and RC as town I think,
Masq, Xykfu and Cobblerfone as town lean,
Almost and AJ the Epic as scumlean
Nero Cain and Golden Robster as scum

Thoughts? I'm fine lynching any of my scum/scumlean reads.

I'm curious. Why didn't you just shoot me or Nero. Instead, you chose Blackstar.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2841, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2838, SnarkySnowman wrote:Why does it take 7 to lynch with 10 alive, @Fraggernaut VOTE: Fraggernaut

Fo reals though I'm just bad at forum tagging or whatever it is.

I read pisskop and
RC as town
I think,
Masq, Xykfu and Cobblerfone as town lean,
Almost and AJ the Epic as scumlean
Nero Cain and Golden Robster as scum

Thoughts? I'm fine lynching any of my scum/scumlean reads.

First of all, I'd like to have an answer to this please.
In post 2765, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2763, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm VT now, but I had the one shot vig kill that went to blackstar. I'm gonna re read and figure out some stuff based on that but I think him
being VT implicates RC and Almost as scum

Interesting. What made you decide to use it in N3?

Secondly, can you give some kind of explanation on your reads on your reads that aren't leans (pisskop, RC, Nero Cain, and Robster)?

Don't those two posts contradict slightly.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Golden Robster »

POINT TAKEN
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I don't get the joke...
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 2912, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2908, pisskop wrote:Can we not turn this thread into the speakeasy?

I have no choice. My application for speakeasy access hasn't been approved yet. Until then, I must do all my easy speaking here.

^ Same here, waiting to be approved. I shall see you in there good sir.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Avoiding my prod people

Re-reading, give me time
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Coming back to that exchange sherlock?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I think we should all take a moment, breathe in and out, and proceed to lynch Aj.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3108, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3106, Golden Robster wrote:Coming back to that exchange sherlock?

Actually, I'm doing Descartes this time, and trying to discard everything I believe and start from scratch.

I've had a scum read on every remaining player in the game, at this point. Therefore, I know I was right about 2 of them. So, if I go back and revisit those scum reads, and they no longer apply (for whatever reason), then I can eliminate them as a suspect, narrow down my search.

Descartes meditations were focused on discarding all empirical knowledge because they couldn't be relied on and trying to find one piece of certain knowledge without experience; cogito ergo sum.

bruh I don't see how rationalism is going to get us anywhere
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3108, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3106, Golden Robster wrote:Coming back to that exchange sherlock?

Actually, I'm doing Descartes this time, and trying to discard everything I believe and start from scratch.

I've had a scum read on every remaining player in the game, at this point. Therefore, I know I was right about 2 of them. So, if I go back and revisit those scum reads, and they no longer apply (for whatever reason), then I can eliminate them as a suspect, narrow down my search.

Also that kind of reasoning is wrong

being right about 2 of your scum reads doesn't make them any better
and revisiting your scum reads when they no longer apply is tantamount to saying
"oh look a town person died, better tick them off the list of potential scum"

"Time to FoS every person who is currently alive"

Dude eliminating and narrowing it down is what i've been doing with wagon placement analysis and i've come to the conclusion that there is scum in aj/masquerade
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

is anybody having second thoughts about aj?

I have this creeping sensation that the last scum is somebody in my town pile or someone that i've not paid much attention to
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Golden Robster »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fuck it, we still lynch aj
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Golden Robster »

bruh if he flips town im going to be real mad at you
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Golden Robster »

xyfu seems to want a lynch on me/cobbler

aj scum reads cobbler

masquerade seems towny but something feels off

pk is town
rc is town

gonna iso nero
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3302, SnarkySnowman wrote:Two townreads and no scumreads, Robster?

pk only asked me about the latest posts and what i made of them
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Golden Robster »

1. Radiant Cowbells - town
2. AJ The Epic - scum
3. Cobblerfone - potential scum
4. Masquerade - potential scum
5 Xkfyu - potential scum
6. Almost50 - town
7. Golden Robster - town
8. pisskop - town
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Why the fuck did we not lynch Aj.

Also Xkfyu, you are scummy as shit; i swear if i was a vig i'd shoot you.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Golden Robster »

VOTE: Aj the Epic
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3342 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Nero Cain (6) -
Masquerade, Cobblerfone
Almost50
Xkfyu
SnarkySnowman, pisskop

All those in red are potential scum. Almost is like meh, since i think he's town.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm up for a massclaim right now.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3345, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3340, Golden Robster wrote:Why the fuck did we not lynch Aj.

Also Xkfyu, you are scummy as shit; i swear if i was a vig i'd shoot you.

And yet, you list me at the bottom of your "potential scum" group, just outside the town group.

If I'm scummy enough to warrant a vig shot, then why am I not scummy enough to lynch?

You are scummy enough to lynch.

After the Aj lynch, I want your head on a platter
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Also that list isn't in any order
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Golden Robster »

This is what i'm thinking.

Aj lynch --> Someone dies ---> Cobbler lynch
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Golden Robster »

And substitute cobbler with xykfu as well
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Golden Robster »

holy shit, whoever wants to lynch rc should be hit by a truck

it should be painfully obvious by now that he's town
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Golden Robster »

we are lynching someone out of cobbler/masquerade/aj

cobbler is dodgy as shit

masquerade seems towny but i get wierd vibes from him

aj and his slot was shit to begin with

also if xkyfu is still alive, we lynch him as well
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I town read almost and rc

not sure about pk
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Golden Robster »

UNVOTE: aj

VOTE: cobbler
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Don't know but my instinct is telling me you might be scum

but it's k, I'm not interested in lynching you today
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm a VT

And I wouldnt mind a lynch on pk

Not payed much attention to him, but it's probable
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Yeah I'm just going to sheep rc

It's probably something like aj/pk
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Golden Robster »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: PK
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3610 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Golden Robster »

is it just me or is town lacking in terms of pr

We had a seer, a one shot vig, rc's role

That isn't enough unless rc is town protective
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3617, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3610, Golden Robster wrote:is it just me or is town lacking in terms of pr

We had a seer, a one shot vig, rc's role

That isn't enough unless rc is town protective

How do you know that isn't enough without knowing the remaining scum numbers and roles?

Meh I'm just blindly guessing, 17 players

4 scum probably, I don't think we only have 3 pr roles
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3637, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK's reaction has confirmed that he has thought of things exactly how I expected that he would.
I will claim now but I have a lot of information to share with town as I do, so it will take a while.
PK should be considered confirmed scum at this point.

I'm sheeping you,

Lead ahead bro lead ahead
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Golden Robster »

No I kinda think he'se town considering all the non-scummy stuff he'se done.

maybe I crazy who knows
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3663 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Indeed

Town: RC, almost
Leaning town: Masquerade
Null: nobody
Null leaning scum: pk, xkyfu
Scum: cobbler, aj

I thought you were townie pk but the I realized that seer business was doing my head in earlier
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Golden Robster »

When your predessor claimed seer

@Xkyfu yeah that push on srmp sealed the deal; maybe he bussed him but I doubt it
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I've been townreading RC for most of the game
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Wait I might be mixing you guys up

Typing on a phone is difficult
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3672 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Oh I mixed you guys up never mind

IM A RETARD DONT MIND ME JUST PASSING THROUGH
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3673, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3667, Golden Robster wrote:@Xkyfu yeah that push on srmp sealed the deal; maybe he bussed him but I doubt it

Why are you blatantly ignoring this, though?
In post 3664, Xkfyu wrote:However, his false reasons and unvoting him at the end of the day completely nullify that.

Dude this isn't like algebra

I still had a town read of him to a lesser extent maybe but yes, I still town read rc
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Golden Robster »

prod dodge
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Almost is town >_>

can we hurry this whole thing up
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Golden Robster »

If pk flips scum

Tomorrow lynch --> aj/xkyfu

Cobbler doesn't even seem to be paying attention with that almost vote so idk
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Golden Robster »

@Xkyfu that list isn't in any order I copy and pasted it from somebody's comment

If pisskop flips town then we pray
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3962 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Golden Robster »

yo I'm down with lynching him if you flip town :>
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3965 (isolation #136) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Baaaah baaaah
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3981 (isolation #137) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Yo if I was scum I'd probably make an effort to answer your question pk but I've run out of fucks to give
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (isolation #138) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3994, Almost50 wrote:@Town: Are guys blind? Xk is down for lynching just about >ANYONE<. Does this even remotely look like a "concerned" town player to you?? RC, let's lynch Xf today and make it easier for the town. I'm now 50-50 on him already.

Yeah I'm down with this
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (isolation #139) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Everybody you just listed off in your lynch pile is god obvious town

Holy shit, like what is going on in your head?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4001 (isolation #140) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Golden Robster »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Xykfu
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4002 (isolation #141) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Golden Robster »

ok let me put it this way

Anybody who isn't me, almost and rc are potential lynches

That is all
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Golden Robster »

@xkyfu Think about it, there are most likely 2 scum left. We've had a dead seer, 2 Mason's and a 1-shot bp townie. Why would the mod give scum a 1-shot bp. Even if RC is scum (as you said before, it would be a good fakeclaim) I really doubt that he did because why the fuck would he claim 1-shot bp instead of just bp. It would be so much better because

A) it would explain why he was still alive
B) we wouldn't doubt him
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4008 (isolation #143) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Why would scum RC not just claim bp?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4009 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Golden Robster »

+ the power scalings don't even match up

A seer, 2 Mason's and a 1-shot bp is still shit odds against 4 scum
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4011 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Golden Robster »

A seer, 2 Mason's vs 4 scum is completely scum sided

A seer, 2 Mason's and 1-shot bp is still scum sided but slightly better

That leaves me to believe that either RC is a 1-shot bp or he has an 'investigative role' of some sorts or a town protective role idk
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4012 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Golden Robster »

And that is why I trust him

+ he got the srmp wagon running (even though he hesitated at the end) I'm still strongly town reading him
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 4013, pisskop wrote:
In post 4009, Golden Robster wrote:+ the power scalings don't even match up

A seer, 2 Mason's and a 1-shot bp is still shit odds against 4 scum

How so?

How is it town sided with.. Wait for it... With 17 ducking players
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4019 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Golden Robster »

A seer, a one shot vig and something like an investigative/protection role would probably be even
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4021 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Didn't mean Mason's in my other posts, got confused with another game

we've had a dead seer, a one shot vig and rc's role vs 4 scum
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Like how the fuck is that balanced, please explain to me
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Golden Robster »

you forgot to say a one-shot bp

And a seer who outed one scum and died in the process

Combined with a vig that shot a townie

What I'm trying to say is if RC was fake claiming it would be fucking

Seer, one shot vig vs 3 scum (can't be 4 scum, could be 3.5)
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4031 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 4028, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4021, Golden Robster wrote:Didn't mean Mason's in my other posts, got confused with another game

we've had a dead seer, a one shot vig and rc's role vs 4 scum

This is the second time you have claimed confusion as an excuse to back track.

The first one, I hesitantly bought. But this one is just too much of a coincidence.

Bro I'm in 5 other games cut me some slack, I'm still a newbie
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4033 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 4032, pisskop wrote:I dont buy it.

we have 2 flipped goons.

Wait lets get this clear

You don't buy that RC is actually a bp townie

What's the conclusion from your argument?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4034 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Golden Robster »

What are you trying to prove again, one clear sentence.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Golden Robster »

No it doesn't

Xkfyu is literally the axle of this game holy shit, I'm usually a nice person but your level of play is way past troglodyte pleb level

Pk is scum; no question
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4043 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

RC can you get your ass in here and spank these goddam plebs
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4046 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Golden Robster »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: pk

The way he's scum reading me right now is extremely strange and I find it hard to believe that he'd do so.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 3496, pisskop wrote:Id lynch him over robster.

Yesterday he looked awful.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4051 (isolation #159) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Nah I'm good; I've had enough of scum pk

Oh if only it was that simple sweetie
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Well done xkyfu it's called perspective
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4059 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 4058, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4056, Masquerade wrote:I'll vote when I'm ready to vote.

Who would you hypothetically vote right now, then?

Can you stop trying to influence his vote. K thx.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4062 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

perspective
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Golden Robster »

^ you see masquerade it's like talking to a brick wall
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4071 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Golden Robster »

What. The. Fuck.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Everything you're saying is a load of piss

Hah

It's not fucking forced, it's obvious
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Golden Robster »

That would be some funny stuff
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4086 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Golden Robster »

*drumroll intensifies*
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Beautiful masquerade, just beautiful

BEAUTIFUL
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

u are not escaping the noose
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Golden Robster »

im done with aj

remind me again why we didn't lynch him

oh wait it was the Nero mislynch
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4405 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Can we lynch masquerade or cobbler
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Re-thought everything through and I think aj is not scum
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4407 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Actually wait let me re-read
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Aj isn't scum

I'm thinking it's you or cobbler
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4410 (isolation #175) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Probably you
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (isolation #176) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Life is cruel

VOTE: Masquerade
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (isolation #177) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Golden Robster »

You did well masquerade

I had a funny feeling it was you
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (isolation #178) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Golden Robster »

We're not lynching aj
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4423 (isolation #179) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Golden Robster »

fine

I claim pr and aj is not scum
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (isolation #180) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Golden Robster »

it's down to

Masquerade/cobbler/xkfyu
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4426 (isolation #181) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Golden Robster »

JK
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4427 (isolation #182) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Since we have two confirmed townies

Me + aj

And I'm fairly sure rc is town

We lynch masquerade, I jail xkfyu and if I die, you lynch cobble

It's an auto win
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4429 (isolation #183) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Wait Xkyfu...

Are you not going to question my claim???!
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4430 (isolation #184) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Go Sherlock go
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum