Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Wickedestjr

daykill:pisskop
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

me
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:FA

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

being scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, why did you vote DW?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am happy with my vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 73, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean siriously what the hell is this? I ever said Dweele is scum for it?

why are you guys all putting things in my mouth?

and No omgus is no allignment indicative :

VOTE: Nero

I reread this thread and I can't find "why your happy with that vote" it
seems you only want to make a fast wagon and get over with it.

My biggest thing is that you had already laid down an RVS vote and yet you were moving your "RVS" vote, Why? It feels like scum trying to be playful and integrate themselves into the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 192, Frozen Angel wrote:It feels it was like me who was trying to gain Intel and it is you who trying to force a reason to show me guilty... Because I can't believe that you don't know whats RVS

yes that was me not understanding RVS :igmeou:

Tell me, what intel were you trying to gain by switching your vote to DWLEE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tell me, what intel were you trying to gain by switching your vote to DWLEE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 199, DeathNote wrote:
In post 198, Frozen Angel wrote:and I was reaction testing.

Dweele really OMGUS'ed me after that so yeah... that's noted for now.

I don't believe that for a second.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is my prod dodge until I am more awake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 331, Keyser Söze wrote:Could town be "playful" and trying to "integrate themselves into the game"?

Sure I guess. What do you think of FA claiming that her vote on Dwlee was a reaction test?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 724, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:Sure I guess. What do you think of FA claiming that her vote on Dwlee was a reaction test?

Frozen Angel's vote and reason: (post 16)

Frozen Angel's thought-process: (post 46)

Frozen Angel's motive: (post 52) "to make the game more progressive" during RVS.

Yes, I could see both town-Frozen Angel and scum-Frozen Angel doing this.
I personally read it as
null

Now, let me follow your scum-Frozen Angel narrative...

What if it wasn't a page one reaction test?
What
would you descibe it as?
Why
did scum-Frozen Angel choose to break RVS by attacking Dwlee99's RVS/"OMGUS" vote on page one?
What do you think her scum-
motivation
was on page one?

Then you have 28 pages to catch up on.

That's some nice cherry picking defense there.

My thing here is mostly that I really don't think she did any sort of reaction test and thus she lied. So L.A.L.

In post 41, pisskop wrote:We'll know if she is scum because
she gets chainsawwy about partners
and talks like she knows her endgoal and plays emtional tag.

This is also here in the back of my mind and her vote IS a chainsaw defense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 753, JarJarDrinks wrote:hey Nero. Got any opinions on anyone other than Frozen Angel ?

eh, not really. Though at some point I need to meta DN b/c I vaguely remember scum reading that guy all the time for doing jack shit when he was town.

I also have a strange townish gut read on Cow.

In post 754, Frozen Angel wrote:it was obvious that I was putting RVS in page 1.

So your dwlee vote was RVS?

In post 754, Frozen Angel wrote:what chainsaw defense?

chainsaw defense is attacking a persons attacker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 758, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 757, Nero Cain wrote:So your dwlee vote was RVS?

wasn't it?!!! :facepalm:

no?

you said it was a reaction test

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing. RVS is just for silly randomness.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 762, JarJarDrinks wrote:From the wiki:
The purpose of random voting (and the so-called Random Voting Stage or RVS) is to spur the game into action by causing players to act in revealing ways.

Mystery solved Nero. Can u move on please?

i'll think about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

will today be the day I catch up?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wicked is town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

On one hand I'm like "well ya, only one kill so its a reasonable assumption that its only 1 faction" though there are other things that could have happened to the kill but me.

In post 1393, DeathNote wrote:his, only one death means one killing faction.

So I think this is a little dense also wicked is town so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1472, JarJarDrinks wrote:Why tell us wicked is town right now?

I want you to have one less mislynchable player

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, it was supposed to be "but meh"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if RC flips scum would you think FA is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I've been in two games where scum have fakeclaimed miller

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think he's scum anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me is ok with a FA lynch, the other part of me is worried that this is a town meltdown ala Sakura Hana.

You should totes start a Jester wagon though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You are scum, yes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1720, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1718, Nero Cain wrote:You are scum, yes?

who me?

no definetly not

that was directed at piss.

your reads suck dick btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both of your scum reads are on town btwn. or are you not really scum reading jester?

I also still don't by your song and dance about your "rvs" vote on DW.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

besides me thinking you are scum and that you are just super annoying and thus I'd be ok with seeing you hang (wich is why I haven't moved my vote yet)

In post 1717, pisskop wrote:oh wait. Townies dont do that.

This is one of those bullshit pressure point statements that I could very easily see from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 52, Frozen Angel wrote:and it was the RVS ?

Here you claim that it was an RVS vote.

Atleast I think.

In post 198, Frozen Angel wrote:and I was reaction testing.

here you claimed it was a reaction test.

YOU. FUCKING. LIED.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

reaction testing in RVS. LAWL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

quote your role pm and you'll get modkilled :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, AngryPidgeon wrote:6. DO NOT CLAIM TO BE SCUM WITH ANOTHER PLAYER. IF YOU DO SO (AND ITS NOT 100% CLEAR YOU ARE JOKING) I WILL MODKILL YOU.

Claim scum with me angel!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can we stop cluttering up the thread please?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1848, Keyser Söze wrote:The Day Two play has become very theatrical since Zulfy's case on Frozen Angel.

Does the ping you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So its FA/Key/Drinks. ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well who do you think is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh boi!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats fairly dense. Like both of you have enough experience to know RVS is like a huge done more like a check in stage than anything else. Why are using the wiki and not your in game experience?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1898, JarJarDrinks wrote:Also I don't care if people accuse me of rolefishing. I wanna know what the fuck this was about?

In post 1464, Nero Cain wrote:

Wicked is town
In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1472, JarJarDrinks wrote:Why tell us wicked is town right now?

I want you to have one less mislynchable player

Is this the worlds worst cop claim or what? Can you explain yourself?

I thought about it over night, I think he's pretty town. I also think FA is pretty scummy for trying to make Wicked a viable mislynch a few pages ago.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1901, JarJarDrinks wrote:My in game experience says the same thing

Really?

In post 4, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Radiantcowbells

In post 5, Zulfy wrote:VOTE: KeyserSoze

Captain Planet sucks ass tbh

In post 7, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

He was a mage last time I saw her ...

She is not anymore?

In post 13, TheCow wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
first player to post is always scum

In post 14, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Zulfy
Captain Planet is freaking amazing STFU

You gonna tell me these votes are reaction tests? I could post more but I'm tired of quoting shit.

You can die after FA.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see no reason to move my vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

read on me noa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mollie, I'd like a link to your last town game that you
REPLACED INTO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there a reason you ignoring me mollie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I would give AP so much for bullets right now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This question is to Jar Jar, Keyzor and Frogger.

Lets say Mollie flips scum, why should I not want you dead?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2136, Fro99er wrote:Jar and I are OBVIOUSLY trying to figure out the gam

Is there a reason you are attaching yourself to jar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2139, pirate mollie wrote:why is this a point of contingency I am confused. do you think that I deliberately look for scum slots to replace into and that is why you are pursuing this angle? cos yeah no that did not happen.

:igmeou:

this is really going off topic here and making assumptions that are pretty silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2146, pirate mollie wrote:he freaking knows how town herd mentality works.

I just find it kida odd that I asked him why I should town read HIM and he basicly adds on "oh you should town read Jar Jar too!" I mean what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2147, Keyser Söze wrote:I'm here to find scum

Considering you aren't voting Mollie and you only voted Dave when it became necessary you must be doing great work.

In post 2150, Fro99er wrote:Why do you find it odd?

b/c its not something I asked you about so it felt odd to me that you needed to include it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not sure how I feel about Piss defending me...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3701 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my last post was on page 87 and I'm betting that most of the pages are RC, Piss and Mollie arguing with each other?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2164, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2154, Nero Cain wrote:b/c its not something I asked you about so it felt odd to me that you needed to include it.

So you're just going to ignore why I did include it?

no, I'm not ignoring anything. I saying it felt odd is all, who cares what your reason was.

In post 2168, Fro99er wrote:Also P sure Nero is town.

If you town read me whats the point of arguing with me?

In post 2197, pirate mollie wrote:nero do you know what is missing from your posts

any actual attempt to sort me

hello bullshit that makes no sense if you looked through my ISO.

@frogger how is DN confirmed bulletproof?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2236, Fro99er wrote:Town maybe:
Wicked Mollie Dwlee
Nero
Cow

Why have I been downgraded?

RC why are you town reading me?

In post 2236, Fro99er wrote:Town maybe:
Wicked Mollie Dwlee
Nero
Cow

Why have I been downgraded?

RC why are you town reading me?

In post 2268, Fro99er wrote:IF MOLLIE IS TOWN SHE IS A HUGE ASSET TO TOWN AND A ZULFY FLIP CAN CLEAR UP JUST AS KUCH AS AN FA/MOLLIE FLIP

I think whiteknighting is fairly scummy. I really really hate that your own self meta is that you whiteknight as town but you'd have to whiteknight as both alignments to avoid a trust tell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3716 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3706, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3704, Nero Cain wrote:
hello bullshit that makes no sense if you looked through my ISO.

hello bullshit no you are not and neither are you trying to get me to work with you. which town!you normally does.

and don't try to brush this aside nero you know perfectly well that i am like IC levels of town right now and when we are both town we are awsum.

TBF, I explained why I was scum reading the FA slot so...I am not sure why you are pretending like I didn't. Also I don't ever remember working with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3710, Fro99er wrote:Nero do you think I'm scum?

Yes or no

I don't think you are protown in the slightest, weather you have a scum pm or not idk.

So why did you downgrade me from a town read to maybe town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok I got it, you whiteknight regardless of alignment now why did your read of me downgrade?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3725 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3709, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's news to me

Whats news, that you were town reading me?

You listed me as town on page 90 or w/e and I wanted to know why is all.

@frogger fair enough

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you even voting me Frog?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3743, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3741, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you even voting me Frog?

In post 3730, Fro99er wrote:I mean.

Nero only came in here to throw shade at me,

This is absolutely false. I'm obviously catching up and anyone can tell that I was talking about more than you. Why would you lie about that?

and nit pick a maybe town read

I think asking why a read has suddenly changed is a fair question.

and call me anti town and not actually answer my question yes or no.

TBF, whiteknighting IS scummy. Fuck, in that game that Mollie posted I caught MSscum b/c he was whiteknighting Titus. So yes I think its scummy but yes I have seen it from both alignments. I am not sure why you are wigging out over me pointing out something that does not sit well.

In post 3744, Fro99er wrote:That and Mollie has dug up clear meta of you doing similar to this game as scum and working well with her as town.

You are way to trustful I think. And if you even read that game you'd see that my "working with her" was basically me not scum reading her. Its p horrible that she'd lie like that but you latching on to her word like its the word of God is even worse.

So yeah, I think you are deffo scum now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3758 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also this.

In post 3719, Fro99er wrote:Go ask Skybird how I WK'd her AGAIN in my other other other scum game.

if you are known to whiteknight as scum why is it scummy of me to question your whiteknighting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus christ you guys are bad.

just promise me you'll lynch frogger and to not lynch wicked when I flip town ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, I'm starting to think Mollie isn't scum but I'd be 100% ok with pling that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3773, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3766, Nero Cain wrote:tbf, I'm starting to think Mollie isn't scum but I'd be 100% ok with pling that.

I joined this game cos of you nero I am sorry I didn't know that you wld be scum and it makes me sad :(

TBF I'm getting pretty sick of playing with you since you scum read me every game (atleast when you are town) for bat shit crazy reasons and are pretty much like Tits and just fucking ignore things, like I explained why I was town reading FA and you fucking ignored it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3785 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if Mollie slot flips town I am blacklisting her b/c she can't read me for shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3788 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2139, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2106, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, I'd like a link to your last town game that you
REPLACED INTO.

why is this a point of contingency I am confused. do you think that I deliberately look for scum slots to replace into and that is why you are pursuing this angle? cos yeah no that did not happen.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60560

In that game Mollie replaced in as scum.
tl;dr version cos I am not reading any of this shit

Her intro was very similar here

In post 1952, pirate mollie wrote:I am town

does somebody want to explain why there is a wagon on my slot

also can I have the tl;dr version of what is going in this game
cos it will be a while before I can all the way through 79 pages

also can y'all go ahead and take off your votes cos this slot is town and there are pple in this game who can actually read me so to not give them a chance to do that is the basically claiming scum.

Its also p stupid that she'd need to ask for ppl to unvote her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3782, RadiantCowbells wrote:
are pretty much like Tits

like who?

Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3791 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4502, Nero Cain wrote:Why would you want to lynch town?

In post 4503, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: nero cain

YOU SCUM READ ME EVERY GAME!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3792 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like fuck this shit, I'm not even going to worry about playing. Like I may or may not claim before I die but i'll tell you who scum are so you can sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you know what? Fuck you Mollie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3794, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3791, Nero Cain wrote:

point to any other game than pikman

cos you and I both know this is not true

this was http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=4925

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3793, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3788, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2139, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2106, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, I'd like a link to your last town game that you
REPLACED INTO.

why is this a point of contingency I am confused. do you think that I deliberately look for scum slots to replace into and that is why you are pursuing this angle? cos yeah no that did not happen.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60560

In that game Mollie replaced in as scum.
tl;dr version cos I am not reading any of this shit

Her intro was very similar here

In post 1952, pirate mollie wrote:I am town

does somebody want to explain why there is a wagon on my slot

also can I have the tl;dr version of what is going in this game
cos it will be a while before I can all the way through 79 pages

also can y'all go ahead and take off your votes cos this slot is town and there are pple in this game who can actually read me so to not give them a chance to do that is the basically claiming scum.

Its also p stupid that she'd need to ask for ppl to unvote her.

are you going to post a link to the games where I was town and did the same thing? or do I have to?

I read portions of the game that occurred before I replaced in. I don't get much from reading interactions that I am not a part of. so i work hard at obtaining my own so that I have something to work from.

you KNOW this. if pisskop is trying to bully you in your scum pt then tell him to fuck off and die. both of you have dropped really clear associative of each other. he dropped them before you did if that makes you feel any better.

You were 100% scum in that game. No way you'd lie about that as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3799 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mollie is 100% scum, she lied about being scum in a game I linked. Frogger is also scum since he's not going to vote Mollie. Town does not lie like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eyestott pirate mollie mastin2

Game's over boys. The scumteam consisting of kiwieagle, AngryPidgeon, and mastin2 have won.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're right, i misread

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3807 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's why I questioned Mollie on it to begin with since I knew it was similar to her scum game wich, according to her she does as both alignments.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3796, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3794, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3791, Nero Cain wrote:

point to any other game than pikman

cos you and I both know this is not true

this was http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=4925

this was not pikman btw. You scumread every game but I'm not going to do busy work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok Mollie, what game have you town read me in where I was town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3759, RadiantCowbells wrote:like his reaction to your wagon a lot less.

WHAT?

vote:Frogger

He whiteknights regardless of alignment but its his REACTION that's scummy. Like I don't see why he'd be all up in arms about me being all squinty eyed about his whiteknighting. I think he's way too trustfull of Mollie and thus buddying her.

In post 3730, Fro99er wrote:Nero only came in here to throw shade at me

is also very much a lie.

Though Mollie also lied about us working together in X-Men so meh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well Mollie is also making up some junk about me not sorting her which is totally ignoring the fact that I was scum reading FA. Damnit why are you guys so horrible?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3817, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3816, Nero Cain wrote:well Mollie is also making up some junk about me not sorting her which is totally ignoring the fact that I was scum reading FA. Damnit why are you guys so horrible?

if you're town help me vote someone I actually want to fucking lynch.

and who is that? I'd be somewhat ok with a DN lynch, DW should die at some point and Key and Jar are still scum.

Why do you think Frog isn't scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3820, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3816, Nero Cain wrote:well Mollie is also making up some junk about me not sorting her which is totally ignoring the fact that
I was scum reading FA
. Damnit why are you guys so horrible?

were you scumreading fa or townreading her cos on the previous page you said this:

In post 3781, Nero Cain wrote:
TBF I'm getting pretty sick of playing with you since you scum read me every game (atleast when you are town) for bat shit crazy reasons and are pretty much like Tits and just fucking ignore things,
like I explained why I was town reading FA
and you fucking ignored it.

scum reading her. Like read my iso but good job on finding a typo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3825 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3823, pirate mollie wrote:rc if you back down I will hunt you down and dropkick you in your kneeca

you can't read me worth a shit. After this game is over you are going to send me a pm appoligizing for how badly you misread me and instead of reading the things I actually say you are reading WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO SAY and I'm going to reply with "FUCK YOU."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was scumreading her

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3835 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im rereading X-Men, this made me laugh since I had 2 correct scum reads in this list and Mollie called me bad hahahahahaha

But Toog/ULF/SOD are all really scummy too. and Rouge is p scummy me thinks but that could just be NS being wrong as shit.

now hopefully that will distract him for a while so people who aren't awful at mafia can play the game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm, that was Muffin. oh well. still hahahaha

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well honestly I really don't see a reason for you to wig out when I thought your whiteknighting was scummy. If you are town and doing that, just grown the fuck up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3849 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3846, pirate mollie wrote:also I want to point out that between my hydra with muffina and nero and I we had the entirety of 2 scumteams sorted on d2 this is how I know how good we can work together

then why are you trying to mislynch me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3854 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am fairly certain that I'd have to be scum for it to be a scumslip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3864, pirate mollie wrote:nobody shld be able to do that to a playe

When did he say that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh look, RC is laying the ground work for my town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3872, RadiantCowbells wrote:He basically called Fro99er out for using whit knighting as a trust tell, got him to get a meta example of doing it as scum, then claimed he was scum for playing to is scum meta

not really but nice try.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3867, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm pretty happy lynching Nero and I think this day needs to end.

like really?

In post 3875, RadiantCowbells wrote:WHY IS DN EVEN FUCKING ALIVE GUYS

no F that. DN prob is an SK here but holy shit this makes RC look like bandwagoning scum. Like if I tilt my head just right I could maybe see Frog getting all PMSy on me for not being willing to trust that he's not white knighting scum but I think RC beig for my lynch and then saying that I'm not even the one he wants lynched is p horrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3896 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

B/C WHITEKNIGHTING IS SCUMMY I'VE CAUGHT SCUM DOING IT. THIS IS NOT A HARD CONCEPT WHY ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3902 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3897, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nero's the one who I see as most likely to be scum

I think DN is a SK. I think you are mafia that wants to lynch the sk.

In post 3897, RadiantCowbells wrote:so I want my guaranteed scum flip.

then self lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3915 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3899, Fro99er wrote:Then why did you say I was doing it as a town trust tell?

I wasn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3919 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if my reads are "shitty" how does that make me a liability? So just ignore me then and I can go back to lurking. I think you are scum preping for my town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3934 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3916, RadiantCowbells wrote:you literally did exactly that./quote]
no, I really didn't. Whiteknighting is scummy ok?

In post 3707, Nero Cain wrote:but you'd have to whiteknight as both alignments to avoid a trust tell.

this is me literally remarking that he'd have to do it as either alignment. And was already FOSing him before then. There was never any "oh he does this as scum so NOW I'm FOSing him." like srsly wtf?

then you pushed me for opportunistic bandwagoning when I've been trying to keep people off both of the major wagons for days.

You said "I think Nero is the most likely to flip scum while simultaneously trying to start a DN wagon so to me it looks like scum getting ready for me town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3941 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3937, Zulfy wrote:Walk me through this "scum getting ready for my town-flip" thing, Jesus

this is really not hard logic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3944 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3938, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wanted to lynch DN and have for days.

And contrary to your claim that I was preparing for your town flip I UNVOTED YOU TO GO LYNCH DN because I wanted to lynch him way more than you until you started being a fucking shit.

then lynch DN or Zulfy with me.

vote:Zulfy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm fucking done.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3986 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How much time do we have left in this day phase?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3985, Zulfy wrote:
In post 3983, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3980, Zulfy wrote:Pedit: Fro9s you talking about me? I never said I scumread you

No I'm asking you why did hero's push on me make sense or why did him asking his scumread to vote with him on you makes sense.

His push on you can make sense. I read it and it was connectable.

The vote he did just a bit ago is something I'm waiting on him to explain.

PK where'd ya go?

I voted you since I'm paranoid that you are not voting me since you know that I'm town and posts like you 3937 look like potential justifications to hop on if my wagon goes through.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4005 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4000, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3996, Nero Cain wrote:I voted you since I'm paranoid that you are not voting me since you know that I'm town

How does Zulfy know you are town?

Scum know who town are. The fuck is wrong with you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, this town is full of shit players like Frogger and RC and Mollie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:DN

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4017 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4011, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4005, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4000, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3996, Nero Cain wrote:I voted you since I'm paranoid that you are not voting me since you know that I'm town

How does Zulfy know you are town?

Scum know who town are. The fuck is wrong with you?

Why did you ask your scum read (RC) to vote your other scum read (Zulfy) and abandoned your top scum read (me) after accusing RC of abandoning his top scumread to vote someone else?

Don't you think it would be telling if RC wouldn't vote Zulfy? and if DN is an SK he's like not going to be on RC's team. I have too many scumreads, you can be Vi town until I have more data.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4015, Fro99er wrote:My town game is pretty fucking good now.

says the players thats voting town 'cause I questioned your whiteknighting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4025 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4018, Zulfy wrote:
In post 4011, Fro99er wrote:
Why did you ask your scum read (RC) to vote your other scum read (Zulfy) and abandoned your top scum read (me) after accusing RC of abandoning his top scumread to vote someone else?

You were Nero's top scumread?

if i'VE LEARNED ANYTHING ABOUT Frogger its that he makes up random shit and pretends its there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4026 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4023, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4017, Nero Cain wrote:you can be Vi town until I have more data.

So you're suddenly flipping me to town?

Why?

poe can't you...nm I know you can't read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4035 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then vote Zulfy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no it won't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I shouldn't say that but it would be pretty stupid but with a town full of Vis you never know.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wicked is town bae.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be up for pling the Mollie slot or a DN/Zulfy lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though RC is usually a much better scum hunter, maybe I'd replace him with DN...idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4063, Nosferatu wrote:idk about nero it seems like he genuinely believes his nonsense.

What nonesense?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4075 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yep, they are trying to mislynch me now since Frogger is all upset that I felt his whiteknighting was scummy and Mollie scum reads me like all the time but RC is just scum. prob.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4082 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4073, RadiantCowbells wrote:He called Fro99er out for using WKing as a trust tell, then Fro99er provided evidence that he's done it as scum, then he called him scum.

This didn't happen.

Now he's voting me because apparently my scumhunting is so bad that I have to be scum this game.

No, I think you are scummy for talking out of both sides of your mouth and there's scum motivation in wanting to lynch an sk/bp over mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4078, Nosferatu wrote:tru
UNVOTE: Mollie
VOTE: Nero
if a mollie wagon so much as has a glint of happening I'm switching right back.

explain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4099 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Frogger we have over two weeks to get a lynch done, why are you pushing so hard?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4109 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4104, Nosferatu wrote:which part? The vote? I think you were either setting up for a lynch on FA, or trying to distance yourself from her.

pisskop wrote:yea. Please continue your bullshit rc.

Youve been doing it all game.

well he's scum sooo....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've never seen him be this bad as town though and his case (and all the cases) are bullshit lies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I've played enough here to know that players have a tendency be butthurt and immature (frogger) and I know Mollie makes up all kinda of shit but RC's actions are pretty fucking scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4140 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do you want dead Mollie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4156 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

piss pls lynch the ever loving fuck out of RC when I flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm the town role cop, I investigated wicked last and he came up as miller which is why I said he's town in my first post today.

you are all a bunch of fucking morons btw. I do legit think RC and Zulfy are mafia. I'm kind of paranoid of Zulfy and NOS not voting me(I started writting this before he voted me) but I think DN is somewhat likely to be a SK and it makes me paranoid of RC pushing that. Even if DN is plain ole' town BP there is still scum motivation in wanting that gone. I think RC being happy with my lynch but trying to switch it to a DN lynch looks like scum that knows that I'm going to flip town. I think there's atleast one scum in Key and Jar Jar since I think that
IF
FA/mollie is town then scum would be somewhat likely to defend her.

Zulfy/RC/Jar/key/DN?

but at the same time that would be 5 in a 16 which seems too much.

4 scum in a 16 makes the most sense to me though.

So
IF
DN flips sk then there's prob a team of 3---so 2 left? Zulfy and Jar Jar?

but DN could just be a town BP (or mafia BP), prob worth a look though.

Zulfy
JarJarDrinks
RadiantCowbells
DeathNote
Nosferatu
Fro99er
Dwlee99
Keyser Söze
Frozen Angel/mollie

^
your lynch/vig list

Did I mention that you guys are morons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4165 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Zulfy{b/]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Zulfy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4177 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4168, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I literally have the least belief in that claim that's even remotely possible.

Please lynch it.

in this case, the town thing to do would be to let scum shoot me tonight but then you aren't town are you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4181 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC is so fucking scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4189 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it takes more than a town pm to be town

but he doesn't have a town pm anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4184, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 4181, Nero Cain wrote:RC is so fucking scum.

you're a fucking moron for claiming role cop

Why should I lie as town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4203, pisskop wrote:
vote: nero

okay. Ill mail you the bag.

Why are you voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4215, Nosferatu wrote:What are the odds that wicked and nero are scum together and they coordinated their claims?

0% b/c you'll see my town flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4214, RadiantCowbells wrote:fuckign knew this cunt was gonna claim cop

fuck you pervert. go watch you Japanese cartoon porn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I swear to god RC, if you are not scum you are game has been utter shit and you've ruined what little respect I had for you.

But he's prob scum so GG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'M NOT CCING YOU YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Zulfy/jarjar and one of DN/RC as scum in my bet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AVENGE ME SCUM TEAM!!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DON'T YOU DARE LYNCH MY ZULFY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i can post here until AP locks it. yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, AngryPidgeon wrote:1. Post after you have been killed/lynched for any reason (unless your role specifically allows otherwise).

oh oops

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4288 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4280, Dwlee99 wrote:I am supposed to be notified.

Also idc if you arent offended I am

I know that AP has it in his rules to not post after you get lynched and TBH, I just don't fucking care b/c I'm mad (mostly b/c I was just mislynched with stupid fucking arguments)but RC doesn't get to call me a cunt and I can't respond.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4292 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then shit like DW says he's offended and tries to make me look like the bad guy. Fuck you kid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6564 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6544, AngryPidgeon wrote:The Miller was also intended to be confusing for scum but Wickedestjr played a town enough game that no one was really confused about his alignment. And also he was investigated by Nero.

Why would it be confusing for scum? Like a claimed Miller is a great source of confusion for town and I highly doubt he would have been killed if I didn't confirm him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6567 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6565, pirate mollie wrote:sorry nero :(

will you forgive meh

fuck off

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”