Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Frozen Angel, yoo hoo, can I ask where you are from?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 9, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Fine, there is also a Christmas tree at this store :p

Eyyyyyyyy
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Zulfy »

vla 2 days
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Zulfy »

G wiz.

This is a lot of pages.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Spoiler: Page 3, AKA Keyser how could you
In post 65, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, FA if scum will be really obvious further on down the line so I'm not motivated to lynch her right this second.

VOTE: Fro99er

Weird as fuck opener.

+1 all openers are weird it's RVS child. (Hey it's Zulfy from a different point in time writing, I don't know whether or not to take this point away cuz of the discussion on the next page so I'll just leave it.)
In post 70, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 65, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, FA if scum will be really obvious further on down the line so I'm not motivated to lynch her right this second

Can Frozen Angel be "obvious" scum on Day One?

VOTE: Zulfy
Posting but not involved.

?? Total lie. Also the lack of reaction gifs in your opening disturbs me. +2 for this.

They still talked about OMGUS but I doubt that conversation goes anywhere.

Spoiler: Page 4 aka still boring
In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, she can.

There's a critical difference in her mentality between her scum and town games that's really easy to sort if you know what you're looking for.

Mind sharing that info?
In post 78, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 75, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote::facepalm:

IS it? :shifty: :igmeou:

Why overreact on something that is not?
How many votes is not serious?
Is there enough solid reasons on your wagon to 'make it a fast wagon and get over with it'?

I never overreacted to something that is not. I didn't even voted him because of OMGUS. It was RVS and I did something to gain intel. (one of my misterious tests!) and some people overreacted to it because they can't see further than their noses!

But Nero in the other hand questioned me about what I did and stated "I feel good about my vote" , well that's not a reason for joining a wagon.

and I said its getting sirious (that means we're out of RVS - lets start a valid conversation)

and I never said there is. I asked for them and he couldn't give me even one.

I feel good about my vote :]

Can you clarify why you're voting Nero?
In post 88, Dwlee99 wrote:RC is probably scum, actually. I am p sure of it.
And D5 when town decides to lynch you and you flip scum, rc?

Still not taking the game seriously I see
In post 91, Fro99er wrote:
In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:You scumread him for doing a weird RVS vote without ever having seen him do an RVS vote?

Right. But I was right in that I DIDN'T remember him making an opening like that. I just misremembered I hadn't seen him make an opening at all.

Would scum me really be that lazy on post one?

Invoking wifom, hell no +2.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 850, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 849, TheCow wrote:
In post 842, RadiantCowbells wrote:game throw.

I'm flattered.

Go fuck yourself.

Isn't this thing supposed to notify me about posts and shit?
Glad to see you so emotionally invested, as always.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Spoiler: A bunch of pages, let's hurry this up
In post 100, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 96, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: dwlee

VOTE: Fro99er

I don't like that as soon as I say that I'm suspicious of you and another person, you immediately vote the other person.

Aeronaut for benevolent supreme leader
In post 120, Fro99er wrote:
In post 117, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 113, Fro99er wrote:Pisskop....What's your take on me so far?

Why so worried about what pisskop thinks of you? You know your allignment. Why not ask about what pisskop thinks of others?

I'm not worried.

Why are you spinning it as worry?

I'm trying to engage pisskop because all he's done is fluff post.

You are seriously pissing me off. I have no idea why you came in here to throw shit at me

You are mad at a person for doing what they are supposed to be doing, scumhunting.
In post 132, Fro99er wrote:[Shouting]

You serious?
In post 145, Aeronaut wrote:As scum, he's really calm and quiet and non confrontational; check Delicious Mafia 2 if you want a good example of that.

Metabuilding is a thing that people do sometimes. +1
In post 149, Fro99er wrote:Like, FA is probably one of the strongest D1 town reads I've ever had on D1 outside of masonry.

That can't be true +1
In post 154, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 151, DeathNote wrote:So what I like to do when I play this game is quote things I want to respond to as I read up. There was a bit I missed overnight so this was probably going to be a long post.

However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

Fro99er has been acting more and more increasingly textbook scummy until about the breaking point when they town-read each other. A town player getting flustered because he knew another aggressive townie was going to push him, yeah I get that. It's a little bullshit though.

Spoilers below for my "quotes" but don't see a reason to respond to half of those now.
[Was a bitch to find and format]

unvote

I'll just come back later and try to figure out who to vote then.

VOTE: Death Note

This basically reads as "I'm scum and its not fair how people are townreading each other!!!"

Don't forget completely and utterly useless as far as posts go. I'd vote Deathnote right now but I don't know the VC.

In regards to the mutual townreading of Frog and Aero I feel that I don't know enough about each player to form a good opinion on the matter. I'll just take it as face value and see it as two town players who know each other very well town-reading each other.
In post 173, DeathNote wrote:^cows last posts was a bunch of nothing. What was your intentions when you posted that?

More hypocrisy hot damn +2
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Spoiler: Hopelessly catching up because I'm Santa Claus
In post 178, Wickedestjr wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Aeronaut

In post 98, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 88, Dwlee99 wrote:RC is probably scum, actually. I am p sure of it.
And D5 when town decides to lynch you and you flip scum, rc?

Why is RC scum?

In post 90, Dwlee99 wrote:Because her vote on me. She should know better.

Grossss
You can't expect any of us to relate to your personal knowlage of RC or his personal knowledge of you. This is subjective and not in any way a real argument.
You asked Dwlee for his reasoning. So why, when he gives his reasoning, do you discount it because it's personal knowledge rather than attempt to understand the reason itself? I think it's unreasonable that you would complain about the reasoning being un-relatable considering he only gave the reasoning because he was asked for it.
Well yeah, Dwlee had to give a reason, Aero was in the right to ask him for one. Dwlee gave him a bad reason, Aero was in the right to think it was gross.
Also, what does grossss mean in the context of a mafia game?
In post 123, Aeronaut wrote:

I was also scum in that game though, which means most of what I said was just BS
Not sure why this matters. Even if you were scum, it still remains true that you acknowledged him vote hopping in another game where he was town - yet voted him for similar behavior here.
In post 145, Aeronaut wrote:Generally when town he gets into a townVtown and really flustered early on. Check Refraction Mafia if you want to see a good example of this, I almost had to replace him multiple times. As scum, he's really calm and quiet and non confrontational; check Delicious Mafia 2 if you want a good example of that.
Is this grossss?
Do you think Fro99er is aware of this tell?

No opinions on any of the other stuff going on in the game at this point? Why you picking on Supreme Leader (my strongest townread)?
In post 181, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 179, RadiantCowbells wrote:To clarify, I don't know Dwlee's play half as well as he asserts.

I'm not sure what to think of the outburst but I really don't like DeathNote's last so I'm staying on it.

You have seen my scum game, this isn't it.

Screw that +1
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Zulfy »

So Frozen vote hopped to get a reaction from people, she got a reaction. That's that over on that side.
What I'm worried about is that she's STILL on that at the end of page 8, no scumhunting at all. Just a bunch of facepalms and giddiness at her reaction testing maneuver.
Nothing else tho.
So how many scumpings is that? Idk, I'll put that down as 5. 5 whole scumpings, you're flooding the market over here girl +5
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 224, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have a crush on Frozen Angel.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Maaan you people are justnuts
In post 304, Wickedestjr wrote:Why is everyone here ignoring me? It's making this pretty boring...

And Dwlee is probably town.

A lurkasaurus that burps scum every time it speaks +2
In post 326, davesaz wrote:Wow, that was quite a lot to catch up.

The impression I'm getting through the last several pages is that dwlee is scum caught for the wrong reason.
First there may have been some misinterpretation of his stance about vote hopping being scummy.
That got cleared up and he's taking heat for an opinion which goes against the grain a bit.
Having a position which is "wrong' compared to the norm isn't scummy per se, but the reaction certainly looks it.

VOTE: Dwlee99

I'm skimming superfast at this point so if you could clarify this point it'd be appreciated

Yo Keyser you didn't answer Dave's question about your vote on me mang. Also you changed your avatar I was only joking remember the Lhix that sure was a shitshow wasn't it? +1

PEDIT: Can't wait to find out what caused that reaction.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 393, Keyser Söze wrote:
The over-reactions/meltdowns/emotional hyperbole is becoming tiresome.

Some reaction gifs would lighten the mood, fam.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Literally page jumping here. If I miss anything super important you'll all just help me out right?
In post 513, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 302, Dwlee99 wrote:Wickedestjr is the santa hat guy, I had to check their name. They seem to be active lurking with their last few posts or they're just lost.

Looking at his ISO, this is surprisingly really true. Looking into that after this post

In post 312, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 310, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 302, Dwlee99 wrote:Wickedestjr is the santa hat guy, I had to check their name. They seem to be active lurking with their last few posts or they're just lost.
I
am
somewhat lost. The only person that I suspect right now hasn't posted since I voted for him. Having said that, I asked each question for a reason and just because you don't see that reason doesn't mean I'm scum that's active-lurking...
Dwlee99 wrote:Stop asking questions pls.
What should I do instead?

Find something to talk about.

Also I'm completely flipping my read on wicked to town.

Why is this? Nothing really changed since you just said he hadn't done anything/

In post 331, Keyser Söze wrote:Page 4.

In post 91, Fro99er wrote:Would scum me really be that lazy on post one?

Is this WIFOM necessary to defend yourself?

Page 5.

In post 128, Fro99er wrote:I gain a ton of information asking what pisskop thinks

Please can you share this "ton of information".

Page 6.

In post 134, Fro99er wrote:Aero is probably town, because I don't think he, as someone I consider a MS friend, would make me this angry if he was scum who knew I was town.

Scum theatrics or frustrated townie?
Null for me.

Page 8.

In post 177, Wickedestjr wrote:If RC is probably scum, then why are you not voting him? Instead, you are sheeping Aero's page 1 "I don't like this post" vote for Frozen Angel, which he removed a few pages later...

Valid point.

In post 178, Wickedestjr wrote:Do you think Fro99er is aware of this tell?

Good question.

In post 185, Zulfy wrote:
vla 2 days

UNVOTE: Zulfy
I'll be back.

In post 190, Nero Cain wrote:It feels like scum trying to be playful and integrate themselves into the game.

Have you seen any further evidence for this?
Could town be "playful" and trying to "integrate themselves into the game"?

This is a really barebones response to like 15 pages of game.
A lot of big egos in this game Supreme Leader, which leads to too much haystack to bother finding the needle

Also, are you inviting Zulfy because he decided to go V/LA? What sense does that make?

Ooh I almost missed this. Seems to me like Keyser's planning on tunneling me. Which aught to be fun, now that I'm here.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Zulfy »

That last post I just made! I forgot to spoiler it! Focus on the magenta font, that's me right there, that magenta font.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Also I thought Darth Meesa was in this game, or did I really just miss all his posts?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Found Darth Meesa and a bunch of juicy stuff I missed. After looking at a chunk of his ISO it seems to me like we're riding the same wavelength here.
In post 595, JarJarDrinks wrote:I like RadiantCowbells now. I really like his meta defense of FA (who I'm townreading also). It wasn't some lame scummy soft-defense. He really went above and beyond and clearly doesn't want her lynched.

Can you show me where this was please?
In post 744, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 650, Keyser Söze wrote:pisskop.
Here's the picture.
DeathNote has basically claimed he has PR (that will apparently deter us not to lynch him).
On forum mafiascum that basically translates to: "Hi, I'm scum. Fuck off".
Why do I know?
I've said those words both as town and scum in past games.
The catch is, he might actually be sitting on a very powerful town PR.
If he is, the scum are eager to see him full roleclaim early.
From my perspective the WIFOM it has caused is a bitch.
I called it as bad play as soon as I read it (whatever his alignment).
Now he should only roleclaim if he is at 'Intent to hammer'.
No earlier.
No shortcuts.
People should only vote DeathNote because they think he is scum.
Not, "roleclaim now muthaf***er".

See I disagree w/ this (even though I'm aware that it's not standard MS play).

I think the information town gets is greater than whatever scum gets. Cause scum already has one big peice of information: they know if deathnote is town or not.

DNs claim will help us determine his alignment.

Lets say for example, I'm a medic. If DN doesn't get lynched, should I consider healing him tonight? Probably not since he could very well be scum. Which is pretty shitty cause he could have an important town role.

So basically:

- If DN is scum then getting a claim out of him helps town only
- If DN is town then getting a claim out of him helps both town and scum

It's +EV

I'm reminded of a certain grey fox and a heavy metal snail.

In post 767, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 764, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 585, Keyser Söze wrote:a) if scum, you will be exposed for posting/pushing weak scum cases (your second one so far this game).
b) if town, you will be miss-lynched for posting weak scum cases.

It is a WIN-WIN for me. Not for you.
Keyser, can you explain why b is a win for you? I don't think you have explained this, yet. If you have, then a post number is all I need.

He's saying that mislynching town is a win for him becuase he is scum and wanted everyone to know it.

:roll:

Are you being sarcastic? Seems quite clear to me that Keyser thinks that even if Dwlee is town, the town will benefit by eliminating him because he's acting very anti-town.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Zulfy »

The party did not start until I walked in.

There are other things but I want people to react to my arrival.
To Do: Examine The Cow, and DeathNote's supposed claim, also find the VC
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:Out of all of dave's posts, only two contain actual statements that one could derive reads from. The rest are just a series of questions and a few fairly obvious statements.

This is him voting Dwlee. He comes in, a few pages have gone by, first thing he does is hop on the current maxwagon and give some vague reason for it.
"Scum caught for the wrong reason" - What does this even mean?
"The reaction looks like it" - uhh no, he just looks frustrated, not anti-town.

In post 774, davesaz wrote:
In post 756, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: davesaz
pedit: oh he's back

So what, you're picking someone who hasn't posted in a while to pressure?
I thought you liked your vote because you thought it was on scum.

Dwlee going apeshit over Keyser's "scumslip" is changing my view of him.
I must find this
That's too tenuous to be something that scum would be comfortable pushing, especially in the face of such an apathetic reaction to it. And even moreso with a couple of heavy posters actively calling it into question. I'm not really sure he's town, but it's enough to move him back to null.
UNVOTE:
[...]
Someone pointed out that the V/LA player wasn't posting and that it was scummy. Not paying attention but not reallly alignment indicative.
Woooahhh, first off why aren't you paying attention, secondly why doesn't this seems scummy to you (+1), lastly who was it?

[...]

Was it DN who was making such a big deal about not liking meta? I'm always suspicious of meta clears, especially mutual clears.

This is a lengthier one,
You did not answer Dave's question, Nosferatu
but there's nothing he's actually saying, he's just edging out on everyone he talks about.
[...]

I like Nosferatu and Keyser as town, they aren't antagonizing anybody in this shop full of emotional players and have come up with original arguments.
In post 886, Aeronaut wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but I read this post in the voice of the CinemaSins guy.

:lol: Maybe, add a Latino accent.
But yo hey,
don't you have thoughts on what I wrote?
In post 888, davesaz wrote:
In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:
The fact that there's no train of thought in his posts, and no actions in his posts either, points to the fact that he isn't interested in clearing the game, something town would want to do; thereby making dave obviously not town-aligned.

Feel free to look over any of the NY's in my wiki list, or in fact most of the games. Asking questions is how I figure things out. You should also be able to easily find a pattern where I don't assume that conventional wisdom is true. Look at how hard I jump on people for "clears" -- easiest to find if you search for "lock clear" as there is one memorable game where that phrase features a lot. It especially worries me a lot when people give very easy townreads.

I don't have to ask about train of thought, but what do you mean by no actions? I'm not one who throws my vote around, if that's what you mean.

Maybe you already answered this, but if not: What's your response to the charge that you added your vote to the biggest wagon? Why is Radiant Cowbells a scumlean?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Wickedjestr seems to have woken up.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Please reword if you can as I am having trouble understanding this post.
In post 881, Nosferatu wrote:
I never looked at any of dwlee's previous games. I meant that if someone alerted me that he did stuff like this as scum I would consider moving back. Did you just see the word meta and assume I looked at his previous games?
+1, this is a normal thing to assume when one reads talk about meta.

In post 885, RadiantCowbells wrote:actually legit really sorry for overreacting.

But you will do it again.
In post 889, Wickedestjr wrote:If DeathNote is town, this seems like a pretty strong town tell from JarJar;
Elaborate, are you saying that him not knowing what a tree stump is makes him a townread?

In post 907, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have absolutely no hesitation about lynching anyone who has mislynched me in previous games.

If I think you're likely to lynch me again I'll gladly lynch you here whatever your read on me.

Why exactly should I be so keen on having you alive after our last game?

Do you think Jester is a lynch candidate?
In post 910, Wickedestjr wrote:Final thoughts before I go to sleep...
Aero, JarJar, DeathNote, Dwlee, Keyser, RC, and FA looking like town.
Nosferatu, Fro99er, Wake, and Nero are null.
Cow, dave, pisskop, and Zulfy looking like scum.

! I'm scummier than Wake? Dwlee is a townread? From what I saw in the preview edit it seems like you're omgus-ing me. I'm about to come at you.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 986, Wickedestjr wrote:
Zulfy - his catch up posts made me think he was trying to blend in or avoid saying anything controversial.
My catch up was almost entirely confrontational. Get outta here with that.
In particular, asking me why I don’t have any other opinions (beyond my vote choice) on page 8 seems like a question he’s asking out of obligation rather than genuine interest.
to me, it seems like a question I'm asking out of genuine interest rather than obligation. Without any supporting evidence your statement is useless.
I mean, seriously, why would he ask me why I’m not giving more thoughts on
page 8
when a.) there are thirty more pages now and I have given more thoughts
I am going to react to the things I will react to, regardless of how far along everyone else is.
and b.) it’s not like I was contributing less than everyone else - it’s weird that he would single me out like this.
Despite your verbosity you weren't really adding anything to the conversation.
And then he calls me a "lurkasaurus that burps scum every time it speaks", yet he has no other questions to ask me or no other posts to attack. Feels like he’s just following the crowd.
I felt like you weren't worth engaging in because it seemed like you weren't too interested in the game. Show me where I became a follower of this alleged crowd.

Pisskop - this was mostly just a gut read. I just get the feeling that he’s trying to be townread by others.

So much to say about me but nothing about the Piss. Smh here.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Zulfy »

UNVOTE: Caesar Suzie
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Zulfy »

RC, I asked you how you can tell when Frozen is being town vs being scummy. Share this info with the fam pls.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Still a lot of stuff to dive into. I may be back later tonight.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Oh almost forgot +3 on Jester.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Zulfy »

Are we in twilight?
I am done being Santa Claus so I should have more free time, however those after-christmas sales are a thing.

But yea are in twilight?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Goodbye, Supreme Leader
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Zulfy »

VOTE: Frozen Angel
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I believe Frozen Angel is simply a bad scum player. I initially thought it was just communication troubles but she has not improved.

I was also up for a wickedestjstr lynch cuz I thought he was SK, but there was only 1 night kill.

Of course, that's not definitive proof that there isn't an SK but I'm a little bit more insecure about it now.
Cases incoming.

Pedit: I'll be with you in a moment, RC.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Also why do I need a kick in the ass?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Some music to set the mood

Frozen Angel is scum

Frozen Angel has done very little (effective) scumhunting, excusing the scumvibes she's been giving off to her personality and emotional state. Bunch of bullshit.

The one coherent defense in her favor came from her good old buddy RC, aggregated in JJD's post:

In post 937, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 411, pisskop wrote:RC, tell me again how this was town frozen.

Yeah, so you've just proven by asking that question that you don't understand her meta at all.

Her AtEs as scum frozen are absolutely terrible and see through and basically ignorable and she avoids pressure by bogging everything down in lengthy arguments and focuses on defending herself hyper logically while spending more time throwing out accusations than doing any sort of analysis.

She's town here, 100%.
In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA can't ate this effectively as scum.

That's the end of the discussion, basically.
In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:Try reading the Netherspite mafia in Coney Island where she flipped out exactly like this when I pressured her.
In post 437, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, the one with Netherspite as the mod.

Textbook FA town.
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that's your prerogative.

I'm positive she's town right now though.
In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've played more games with FA than anyone else on site and have yet to misread her.

Keep that in mind.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64156

Does this look like her scum game at all?
In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum FA is very rigorous and gets really invested into the logical side of things, somewhat similar to my own scum game in that she tries to leave a trail for all the shit she does but she basically doesn't AtE, at all.

As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence. This is absolutely the latter.
In post 445, RadiantCowbells wrote:She did AtE like once in 37 but it was one of her scummiest lines of the game because of how poorly done it was.

I can't see her pulling off this rage thing effectively as scum at all, not against me who is particularly good at seeing through fake rage. (See: making the AFB scum team forfeit in 167 with my fake cop claim on scum)

Pretty okay meta defense yea?
Here's the thing tho, RC this is where you come in:

I think you're scumFA's buddy.

Now this makes complete and utter sense to me. A scum RC tells a scum FA to ham up her playstyle and he'll just convince town that hey, that's just FA being FA, whaddayagonnado? It's
meta
, man.

In post 970, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fuck is with people and citing shitty meta defenses for their play?

Good question RC!

FA gets kinda flustered with the heat she's been getting tho, sorta resenting the plan RC has strongarmed on her.

In post 1323, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not your blind follower RC.

Complete and utter sense to me.
So my suggestion is to lynch this girl, see how she flips and then lynch RC accordingly.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 631, pisskop wrote:who is zulfy?
They and wake need to get here and say things.

How ya doing? React to my presence.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Darth Meesa,
you've yet to answer the question I asked you after you posted this. Do you remember Greyfox and Trivium? I do. Only game I've ever lost ever JJ, don't you think this is the same scenario?

Also, I think Keyser was being sarcastic post 939 JJD

Pedit: Well I
am
known to be pretty funny.

Do you townread FA, fro99er?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Pedit fails me again.
Nothing wrong with what I do, fro99er. Answer my question, please.

In post 1483, Nero Cain wrote:if RC flips scum would you think FA is scum?

Yea I guess. I wouldn't want to lynch RC first though. I can see RC being town defending FA. But if FA flips red then that really draws me towards scumRC. You get me?

Pedit: G-dang. I can't be the only one who sees this.
If only supreme leader was still here.

Pedit2: Let's discuss.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Try and tear my case apart. I got a spare wickedestjstr case in the closet. Waiting on him to get here tho.

Pedit: I'm not even drunk rn. You said getting a claim out of a player is good for town. Getting a claim out of Trivium and Greyfox did not help the Circus. You're not still scum are you?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Ooh I almost forgot
In post 971, davesaz wrote:davesaz, Keyser Söze, Aeronaut, Nosferatu
JarJarDrinks, Dwlee99, Fro99er,
Nero Cain, Zulfy, Frozen Angel, DeathNote,
RadiantCowbells, Wickedestjr,
pisskop, Wake88,
TheCow

Always scum in those scumleans.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Zulfy »

My case is about FA being deadweight scum. The only reasonable defense this deadweight scum has had is your meta defense on her. Metadefense that I've chosen to disregard because you can be her scumbuddy. This makes sense to me.

The thing is centered on her though. As I said if she turns out to be town then your read on her can be explained completely by your little cybercrush.
I don't think she'll turn out to be town, tho. I think she'll turn out to be scum.
Because the only defense I can buy can also be interpreted as a scumbuddy's intrigue.

I mean, maybe I'm wrong too. I don't scumread you, but my scumread on FA depends on you being scum.

Shit's difficult.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I guess maybe you can still be town regardless of FA's slot.

Fuck mang.
This is some grade A WIFOM and I have nobody to blame it on.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1495, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1478, Zulfy wrote:
Please continue listening,f olks

He mentions me more than he mentions FA for fuck's sake.
There is no need to mention FA, we have all seen her scummy ass scumming up the place.

Your entire case is predicated on my meta defense on FA.
Your meta defense doesn't make FA scum. Your defense on FA is kaputt if you can be scum. Which you can be.

So what the fuck happens if FA flips town? I'm cleared? WKing? Why couldn't I be town who was legitimately fooled by FA?
I don't think anyone can be fooled by FA. FA's no fooler. But you have a point. I'll admit I should have thought better about what happens next.

Pretty sure Zulfy's just trying to mudsling on me here and the FA part is just him adding an excuse to jump on the biggest wagon.
I do want to jump on the FA wagon, but only because she's scummy. I'd have given out my jestr case first if that's what I had walked into.

I bet you so much fucking money one of his partners told him to push on me today, because that's what he's really doing, but he's hedging his bets by voting FA?
An extremely baseless conspiracy. What the hell is this?

I don't even know.

My case is about FA being deadweight scum. The only reasonable defense this deadweight scum has had is your meta defense on her. Metadefense that I've chosen to disregard because you can be her scumbuddy. This makes sense to me.

I WAS THE REASON WE LYNCHED DAVESAZ. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS BUSSING MY PARTNERS IF THEY'RE DEADWEIGHT. ASK ANYONE IN THIS GAME.
Woooooahhhhh are you saying Davesaz was your partner???

FA AND I _ROFLSTOMPED_ 1737 TOGETHER. THE TOWNBLOC WAS US TWO, AS SCUM.
Please reword

I WOULD NEVER STICK MY NECK OUT DEFENDING MY PARTNER, EVER.
I can't just
believe
you tho

IF ANYTHING A FA SCUMFLIP SHOULD FUCKING CLEAR ME.

Yea like I said, I should have thought harder about that part.
I like where this is going tho.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Also I got blood all over my apple, so thanks for that.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Lol wtf is fro99er doing
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Zulfy »

You should know I'm kind of sensitive.

I am 1v1ing you right now aren't I, why would that change after a flip?
Aaand I already admitted that it's pretty much WIFOM. The part I'm standing by is the part where there is no credible defense of FA and she needs to die.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Oh btw I'm pretty sure you scumslipped.

Pedit: Yes, that's exactly right. Discrediting your defense of FA. That does need lynch!
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Zulfy »

That's my thesis right there man: There is no credible defense of a town FA. FA needs to leave the shop.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Well I mean that granny smith was pretty tasty.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1510, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not a scumslip at all and I'm pretty sure you're an idiot.

That's my thesis right there man:
There is no credible defense of a town FA. FA needs to leave the shop

Talk about scumslips.

I want thoughts from everyone else.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I'ma leave. Got some netflixing to do.

Here is my final thing, slightly changed because I've thought about this a bit more:

FA has only one credible defense, the meta that RC provided. RC could be scum gambiting with a scumFA, RC could be town that believes FA is town cuz of the meta.
Therefore, that
credible defense is no longer credible
. It's an incredible defense. It's a non-credible defense because of semantic drift.
We don't know.
We won't know until FA flips.

If FA flips scum then that.
If FA flips town then oops.

Forget about the RC stuff the day after that I talked about earlier because it's wine in front of us.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Zulfy »

New York city maan. You're gone for less than 24 hours and then there's just all of this thing.

In post 1520, RadiantCowbells wrote:
You just backtracked your entire read, and it still doesn't make sense.

Not backtracking. Just not sure. I said we ought to lynch you because it made so much sense to me for FA to be your little underling, but I can see that it's entirely possible that's just not the case at all.
Sorta stupid I realize, but that's just how I feel.

In post 1522, RadiantCowbells wrote:She's mostly been telling me to fuck off, aka the "not your blind follower" line.

She's still following you around, just grumbling about it.
In post 1521, DeathNote wrote:What is happening? Zulfy, what case do you honestly have on FA that isn't tied to RC?

Nothing anyone else can't just
see
, which is why I just wanted to share my special little theory while we were on her.
In post 1523, Wickedestjr wrote:Okay so I was wrong about Zulfy. He is probably town now.

Yes, his case is horrible, but that doesn't make him scum. I don't see any motivation for Zulfy-scum to make that case. Reading through it, I also think he genuinely believes in it, so I don't want to lynch him for it.

(more soon)

Here is the thing that I want, all of you that don't like the case I made:

Tell me which part is shit, not just "oh gee whiz this is bad haha"
In post 1524, Wickedestjr wrote:
V/LA for Wednesday through Sunday

You get back here! I still got another case to unload.
In post 1525, pisskop wrote:So this zulfy wagon looks fun.

Zman, wats happening? without the videos.

You don't like Buju? I mean I don't like Buju, he's a violent homophobe, but that video's pretty entrancing, I felt.

I share with everyone that the only thing that could keep me from voting FA is RC's defense.
RC's defense can't be trusted for reasons stated in the original post. I recommended lynching RC if FA flipped scum. (Forget that part tho)
Lynch FA.

And then everyone laughed at me and felt better about themselves.
In regards to the ew posts of fro99er, dave can buddy, he's allowed to do that.
In post 1550, RadiantCowbells wrote:You could stand to explain what your thoughts are instead of just ewwing things.

I'm staying on Zulfy here, the Daves->Zulfy connections are ridiculous.

Ooh ridiculous? I've only spotted that defense from Keyser. I realize you're a hyperbolic fellow but this is just too much for me +1.

FA I messed the tags up wrote:

:|

and if you see my town flip at last?!! yeah I know where its going! FA was town so RC is still scum for his try to stop the wagon ....

You literally gain nothing from RC after my town flip.

are YOU SERIOUSLY this stupid?!

If you flip town I'll look down sheepishly.
I highly doubt you'll flip town.
I'm not going to go after RC if you do flip town and I never said I would.
In post 1574, RadiantCowbells wrote:psst, FA

scumRC might be mocking me.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1586, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1583, Frozen Angel wrote:if he is town , I must be scum?! he has no case against me!

Why does Zulfyvhave to have a case on you if you are scum?

Hey thanks. I guess I need to make it clear: Everyone can see for themselves how scummy FA is.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Zulfy »

RC!! Reiterate your defense of FA, please.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1598, Wickedestjr wrote:(pretty sure Dwlee and Zulfy are also town despite all the negative attention they've gotten).

I thought you were V/LA
You must have some ultrasensible heart strings if you can flip your scumreads so easily. +1.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1600, RadiantCowbells wrote:His case didn't make much sense and he blatantly backtracked on half of it when he got under pressure.

It's called dialectics.
Also how are you measuring the portions of my case?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2191, Zulfy wrote:ultrasensible heart strings

Ultrasensitive* That Spanglish always gets ya when you least expect it.

Pedit: Didn't he scumread you at some point?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1609, RadiantCowbells wrote:k cuz read on FA is based entirely on fucking alignment related info.

AAahh I know this is a point in the past but it keeps bothering me every time I see it.
I wanna drive home the point that FA scum is easily visible and doesn't need a formal case to be believed.
My attack was on her only line of defense.

Pedit: Who the hell are you?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Woooah okay. Welcome.

This is better.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1615, pisskop wrote:So I saw a lot of butthurt for me from some people but not a lot logic.

you poor things.

FA/wicked with a side of DarDar Thats were we should be focused. Does anyone have a real thingy of daves iso?

Hey Pisskop I didn't realize we were friends here.
By the way you never really reacted to my presence much +1.
But a gentle +1
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1626, RadiantCowbells wrote:but honestly none of this really convinces me any more of FA scum.

Holy shit no.
It's not even amusing anymore +3
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1667, pisskop wrote:pedit: I have no clue, but the video spam makes me not care about him. Im defering judgement for now.

Shitty pretext. Paying my respects to Supreme Leader and a music video doesn't qualify as spam. This one's not so gentle +1.

Pedit: RC you are obviously not even paying attention to the words I'm saying.
Pedit2: Mollie your past slot already tried that "nuh-uh" defense.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1699, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright fine.

The miller shit bugs the heck out of me and I'd expect Town!FA to omgus the shit out of PK and make him her priority target, and the absence of that makes me feel that she isn't as emotionally impacted as she's claiming to be.

VOTE: FA

This flips town I'm probs going to literally cry.

RC this doesn't really help me out with what you just said a few posts back.
Can you walk me through it?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Like is that even what you're talking about?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1823, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1806, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've tried this.

Just take my word for it,
I've yet to misread her

I will address your change of read of Frozen Angel in this game later (the timing of Zulfy's case on her is interesting too).

Whatever it is, it'll be a great breather from uh, all of the other stuff.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 1920, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 1609, RadiantCowbells wrote:k cuz read on FA is based entirely on fucking alignment related info.

I'm not fucking defending someone because their my friend and I would never fucking defend someone for being my friend.

I can play the damn game, thanks.
But at the time of Zulfy's case, IIRC, you appeared to be town reading FA and had defended her to an extent already. My point was that I think you are more likely to fight back at Zulfy for attacking you/FA than you would if he had attacked you and some other town read that you care about less.

And, as I said before, the other half of my point: Zulfy should know that you're going to fight back if he's pushing a case against you.

I don't see Zulfy-scum wanting to get involved in an argument with you (a popular town read and aggressive player) if you're town - especially considering he'd have lost a member already.

I retract my scumping. More of this, please.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Zulfy »

JJD, a) Answer my questions. ISO and ctrl+f darth meesa
b) Why did you townread FA?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2211, pirate mollie wrote:
she wasn't scum period end of story

I am town. talk to me

She wasn't asian period end of story. <--- doesn't really do much for me.

I don't want this slot to get AngryPidgeon'd (see Circus Mafia normal something) so I'ma keep my vote on you.

But we can talk. Specifically what do you wish to talk about?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I will pay attention to the pisskop thing tomorrow. I do know that the meta comments on our new arrival disturbed me a little bit.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2233, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2232, Zulfy wrote:I will pay attention to the pisskop thing tomorrow. I do know that the meta comments on our new arrival disturbed me a little bit.

So you read the meta comments but didn't know Mollie was was here?

I didn't know Mollie was here and then I read the meta comments.

Read from left to right to verify.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Zulfy »

It's like this:

No formal case has been made on me as far as I can tell and any case that can be made will be easily beatable.

Fro99er and RC will never live up to Supreme Leader's vision for this game shop.

JJD has been sliding by and I'm not liking it.

And I should probably post my scoreboard.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Hey Fro99er, is JJD my scumbuddy now?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Zulfy »

You seem to think I'm scummy because I said I didn't like how Pisskop was acting about the whole Mollie meta thing.
So is me throwing light shade at JJD make us scumbuddies?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Zulfy »

RC, you said you wanted to kick my ass coming into day 2. That was before my case on Frozen Angel and the whole fiasco with that.
You also suspected me back in day 1 but never really said anything about it.
Explain yourself.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Zulfy »

We are not.
I'm just using frog logic.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Zulfy »

JJD, you claim my game has gotten less pro-town since the circus.

How's that?
Also:
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 744, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 650, Keyser Söze wrote:pisskop.
Here's the picture.
DeathNote has basically claimed he has PR (that will apparently deter us not to lynch him).
On forum mafiascum that basically translates to: "Hi, I'm scum. Fuck off".
Why do I know?
I've said those words both as town and scum in past games.
The catch is, he might actually be sitting on a very powerful town PR.
If he is, the scum are eager to see him full roleclaim early.
From my perspective the WIFOM it has caused is a bitch.
I called it as bad play as soon as I read it (whatever his alignment).
Now he should only roleclaim if he is at 'Intent to hammer'.
No earlier.
No shortcuts.
People should only vote DeathNote because they think he is scum.
Not, "roleclaim now muthaf***er".

See I disagree w/ this (even though I'm aware that it's not standard MS play).

I think the information town gets is greater than whatever scum gets. Cause scum already has one big peice of information: they know if deathnote is town or not.

DNs claim will help us determine his alignment.

Lets say for example, I'm a medic. If DN doesn't get lynched, should I consider healing him tonight? Probably not since he could very well be scum. Which is pretty shitty cause he could have an important town role.

So basically:

- If DN is scum then getting a claim out of him helps town only
- If DN is town then getting a claim out of him helps both town and scum

It's +EV

Third try now. Hoping for an answer.
Getting a claim out of Trivium and Greyfox won mafia the game in the Circus.

Why do you suppose the thing is different now?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2655, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Actually I've had a theory for a while that I was killed by scum and the kill was stopped, and that Aero was hit by SK or Vig.

It was based on Scum!Zulfy's bizarre way of speaking to me at the beginning of the day, but it makes sense either way.

This is what the cool kids get away with.
1)What did I say that was so bizarre?
2)How is me being bizarre translate into scum targeting you?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2607, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2586, pisskop wrote:
In post 1997, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut

In post 2052, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up.

In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

In post 2103, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

In post 2403, pirate mollie wrote:shut up

can you do this plz? like I am going to make every single about how you are not answering my questions until you do.

I second this, pisskop.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Zulfy »

RC, JJD, and Pisskop, address my concerns
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2277, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2232, Zulfy wrote:I will pay attention to the pisskop thing tomorrow. I do know that the meta comments on our new arrival disturbed me a little bit.

This?

If anything Inread that as a scum scum interaction between you two.

It's so noncommittal to reading you but throwing light shade.

Like a light bus.

Figured you'd read my interaction with JJD the same way.

Since you know, it's so
noncommittal
and therefore scummy.
Like this is your reason for having voted me, correct?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 894, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 858, Zulfy wrote:No opinions on any of the other stuff going on in the game at this point?
No, on page eight of a large game, I generally will not have many opinions to give.

I guess I just figured you had an opinion on the FA wagon/DeathNote's entrance/Fro99er's vote/AeroFro99er's mutual townread
But hey, when it's page 8 (!!!) of a large game? (!!!) Then yea I can see why you'd just uhhhh go ahead and ignore that.
+2
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 703, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 679, Aeronaut wrote:Yea. I feel like he's just kind of commenting on things or asking random questions, not really giving conclusions.
Commenting on things and asking random questions is pretty much my play style. You can't assume my questions are random/pointless just because they aren't questions that you would have asked. I like my questions. What's the benefit for me, as scum, to ask questions that are pointless? To look like I'm being productive? Well, if I was scum that wanted to look productive, then I wouldn't ask questions that I think are pointless. Thus, you should trust that I actually value the questions that I'm asking

Complete garbage mate.
Using your own logic, whether you are scum or town, you would ask questions that aren't pointless.

When you're scum, you're incapable of doing that.
+2 for this argument, one point for it's illogicality and the other for its irrelevance.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2687, Fro99er wrote:eager

Not eager.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Now answer me this: Why is my noncommittal to pisskop enough for you to vote for me?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Zulfy »

By the way, I was leaving. I was done with mafiascum for the day. I wasn't liking the way pisskop was interacting with that meta stuff (I'm pretty sure I already mentioned that) and I communicated that feeling with everyone.

This is why I'm bringing it up. Because it makes you look shitty.

Pedit: It just looked weird. It was something he could have commented on, on page 8 anyway.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2694, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2691, Zulfy wrote:Now answer me this: Why is my noncommittal to pisskop enough for you to vote for me?

Your push on FA was crap
You serious?
and your noncommittal to PK made you look like you were lightly bussing him.

How is this helping you sort me?

Why couldn't it just look like what it was? Why'd you feel the need to scumlink me to pisskop?

Pedit: Dwlee is useless.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Zulfy »

As far as this game goes and his slot. Whether or not he's a valuable member of his community is something I'm not aware of.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2702, Dwlee99 wrote:Cause he is just talking like "oh I should be jar's scum partner shouldn't i???"

Please reword.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2700, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2697, Zulfy wrote:Why couldn't it just look like what it was? Why'd you feel the need to scumlink me to pisskop?

Because what it looked like was a light bus.

Will you consider the fact that you are 100℅ wrong?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2706, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2704, Zulfy wrote:
In post 2702, Dwlee99 wrote:Cause he is just talking like "oh I should be jar's scum partner shouldn't i???"

Please reword.

Because why the heck are you trying to spot associations?

This criticism is more suited towards fro99er.
Fro99er is the one trying to spot associatives. (pisskop and I)

I'm being sarcastic with what I say about JJD and me, to illustrate how dumb it looks.
Like I said before, "using frog logic"

You're still pretty deadweight.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Zulfy »

+1 dwlee.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Zulfy »

And yes those are scumpoints fro99er.

You thinking they were townpoints only illustrates how little you've been paying attention to my posts.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Case in point:

In post 2233, Fro99er wrote:

So you read the meta comments but didn't know Mollie was was here?

+2
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2712, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2710, Zulfy wrote:And yes those are scumpoints fro99er.

You thinking they were townpoints only illustrates how little you've been paying attention to my posts.

So does that make me scum?

It means anything you say about me should be taken with a grain of Norwegian salt.
Pedit: Not scum.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2716, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2708, Zulfy wrote:Fro99er is the one trying to spot associatives. (pisskop and I)

So, in other words, my normal town play.

Then change it.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Oh and I guess Dwlee's just flying away after that incoherence, with no one going after him.

The shit these people are getting away with.

Pedit: alright
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Ooh shouting. Use this

Preview Edit: Fair enough.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2730, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh that question. Because he is paranoid about creating associatives or trying to make false ones?

Pay attention to the words I type.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Keyser:
1)Is that pic of you?
2) You said the timing of my FA vote was interesting. Please explain why.
3) Save me from this circle-talk.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Also Keyser if you can vote FA's slot now that'd be pretty great.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Zulfy »

vla until after new years

Pk if you could link the post where you put up, as requested by mollie, it would be much appreciated.

Otherwise Ill assume you never did.

If we could get rid of the dramatumor slot that would be great.

Vote FA today
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Zulfy »

Slot*
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3198, pisskop wrote:
In post 3196, Zulfy wrote:Pk if you could link the post where you put up, as requested by mollie, it would be much appreciated.

what in the world are you even refering to.

its clear you havent read. so go read.

Do you have any idea how salty this thread is? I'm not going back to all of that. It's New Years.
Your very initial thing about mollie was her meta being classic scum. Did you ever give an example?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Still vla.
Just thought I'd check in before I left.

Not coming back until I have to.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3858 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 41, pisskop wrote:Nah, Im talking to nero but not about nero.

FA is fairly obvious scum. We'll know if she is scum because she gets chainsawwy about partners and talks like she knows her endgoal and plays emtional tag.

Hoooo
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3852, Fro99er wrote:
It could have been a scumslip though

Don't straddle.
Did you read his ISO?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3861 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Yea I suppose
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3862 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Zulfy »

These two (PK and FAslot) can't possibly be bussing each other can they?

Who has an unshakable town read on FA? Last I checked it seemed that JJD did, because she was emotional, and that can't possibly be redirected in a scumslot.

Anyone else tho?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 494, Fro99er wrote:Then you sound like scum for the rest. Why would town be so upset two people town read each other?

In post 148, Fro99er wrote:P sure FA is town too.

That wanting to know how Aero and I came to town reads of each other sounded legit town confused/frustrated

Explain this without caps lock please.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3867, RadiantCowbells wrote:The way he's trying to push on Fro99er is scummy as fuck too

Why?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3871, Fro99er wrote:Zulfy. Ask yourself. Why would Aero, who has flipped town, lie about how to read me?

? My question didn't concern the actual mutual townread. Just your reaction to DN's/FA's reactions.

I trusted Aero pretty much since always.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3891, Nosferatu wrote:
HOW IS PERSONALITY INDICATIVE OF AGE? MOLLIE

number 4

This isn't an important question.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3903, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3814, Nero Cain wrote:I think he's way too trustfull of Mollie and thus buddying her.

Did you miss the part where I pushed Mollie almost to lynch?

Could you link that?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Pirate Mollie
:

Hi, I'm Zulfy
I'd like your reads on Keyser Soze and me.

Thanks,

Zulfy.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3911 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3908, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3895, Zulfy wrote:
In post 3891, Nosferatu wrote:
HOW IS PERSONALITY INDICATIVE OF AGE? MOLLIE

number 4

This isn't an important question.

She's scumreading me because she thinks I'm an alt and I'm not 14.

Then this is the important part, not the actual she-thinks-you're-fourteen part.

Pedit: That oughta do it thank you
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Actually if you could link more that'd be cool
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3920 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3914, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean Nero's reads are like the shittiest of shit and that Frogger read especially is insanely manipulative and inorganic.

If he's actually town, he's a liability. DN's just derping around because he knows he's caught.

Nero's mudslinging all my townreads. I'm happier lynching that RN.

VOTE: Nero Cain

This is completely anti-town.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3918, pirate mollie wrote:

tell deathy who you want him to nk and if he doesn't do it THEN you lynch him. also just cos he is bp doesn't mean he is the sk I have been a bp like 6 times now it is a role I both love and hate.

Why do you think he is bp?

Pedit: Nuh-uh
Pedit2: Even if his scumread of Nero is genuine, it's always good to hear the player's thoughts.
Pedit3: Thanks for the response Mollie.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Mollie
, please form an opinion of both Keyser Soze and me as soon possible.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3923, Fro99er wrote:How?

He's scum reading Nero and IF Nero flips town then it's not a big loss. Especially given Nero said he might not claim them we can basically rule out a PR for Nero if town

Looked to me like a sassy softclaim.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3930, Fro99er wrote:
How so?

I mean what Town PR says they might not claim at all before lynch?

The type that don't actually mean it.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3937 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Walk me through this "scum getting ready for my town-flip" thing, Jesus
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 2317, Dwlee99 wrote:I need to write stuff down so I can make groips and not forget everyones name. Okay so I have 7 confident town reads, deathnote is leaning town, nero leans scum, and out of cow wake and zulfy I think wake would be town in it.
So that is a scumteam of frozen/mollie, cow and zulfy.

Inb4 right.

P-edit: I went through the player list at the bottom and typed who I was town reading.

You have been talking out of your butt this whole time in regards to me.
Why do you scumread me?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3943, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3941, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3937, Zulfy wrote:Walk me through this "scum getting ready for my town-flip" thing, Jesus

this is really not hard logic.

Walk him through it like he's eight.

Like I'm six years old, only speaking marginal English
Pedit: The gang's all here.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3955 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3944, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3938, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wanted to lynch DN and have for days.

And contrary to your claim that I was preparing for your town flip I UNVOTED YOU TO GO LYNCH DN because I wanted to lynch him way more than you until you started being a fucking shit.

then lynch DN or Zulfy with me.

vote:Zulfy

Where did this come from?
In post 3948, Fro99er wrote:You know what's missing from Nero?

Any semblance of town paranoia.

I see it all over the place from RC. The RC push is completed crap.

(And same for the push on me).

OHH NERO IS DOING THE SAME THING HE'S ACCUSING RC OF WITH THAT ZULFY VOTE

Dont you suppose the push on you and RC counts as paranoia?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3966 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3957, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Dont you suppose the push on you and RC counts as paranoia?

It's forced as all fucking shit.

He literally accused Frogger of trust telling with something then accused him of being scum for it when meta was provided of him doing it as scum.

Aaaand what about the shit on
you
?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3969, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Aaaand what about the shit on you?

Literally doesn't make sense. I was fighting against the two biggest bandwagons of the day then I voted him and he accused me of bandwagoning.

I wouldn't mind seeing Zulfy dead either if only so I don't have to read his posts.

You seem to really not like me.
Is this because of my speakeasy threads?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3970, Fro99er wrote:Zulfy.

Vote Nero please.

Some of his stuff makes sense tho
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3980 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Are we back to that now?

FAslot is scummy.
RC gives good defense of it.
RC could be scum.
Defense is useless.

When I made the post I was more inclined to believe that RC was actual scum, but then I backed off of it after I got a terrible reception.

I'd say a player who's spent most of the game in a screaming match is weirder.

Pedit: Fro9s you talking about me? I never said I scumread you

Pedit2: Some
Pedit3: I don't like yelling at people, PK
Pedit4: I'ma stay out of NY after this game.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3975, Fro99er wrote:Like his push on me?

Him wanting to vote YOU with RC who he is scumreading by abandoning his top scum read of ME after accusing RC of foind literally the same thing?

Use less pronouns in New York.

I'm waiting on him to explain all this shit.

Not a fan of monsoons.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Waiting on Jesus. I'm such a hypocrite.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3985 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3983, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3980, Zulfy wrote:Pedit: Fro9s you talking about me? I never said I scumread you

No I'm asking you why did hero's push on me make sense or why did him asking his scumread to vote with him on you makes sense.

His push on you can make sense. I read it and it was connectable.

The vote he did just a bit ago is something I'm waiting on him to explain.

PK where'd ya go?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3987 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3979, RadiantCowbells wrote:That literally makes no sense.

What can I help you with?
Pedit: More than a week :'(
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3989, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3987, Zulfy wrote:
In post 3979, RadiantCowbells wrote:That literally makes no sense.

What can I help you with?
Pedit: More than a week :'(

Why are you OK with Nero just up and voting you when he's expressed no previous criticism of your slot?

I'm not.

I can compartmentalize
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3999 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3994, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3991, RadiantCowbells wrote:I also have a pretty good feeling that Zulfy could be the partner.

Nero would expect me to vote DN instead then follow and it could be an attempt to distance.

Totally agree.

Distancing yet you just said I'm defending him hard.

Pedit(RC): I'ma wait. No need to freak out about it. See what he says. We have time.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4002 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 3996, Nero Cain wrote:
I voted you since I'm paranoid that you are not voting me since you know that I'm town and posts like you 3937 look like potential justifications to hop on if my wagon goes through.

Why just sneak up on me like that tho?
Why not voice your concerns?

Then I'd tell ya that I want the FA slot goooooooooone.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I don't know that you're town, don't insinuate you are. +2.

That's right fuckers the point system is back.

Pedit(Fro9): Yes.
That's a pretty shitty scumstrategy though and you should probably give the both of us more credit as semi-intelligent creatures.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Zulfy »

:(
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4018 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4011, Fro99er wrote:
Why did you ask your scum read (RC) to vote your other scum read (Zulfy) and abandoned your top scum read (me) after accusing RC of abandoning his top scumread to vote someone else?

You were Nero's top scumread?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4019, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why WOULD I vote Zulfy?

Uh you keep saying you want me dead.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4024 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Zulfy »

+1 on RC and Nero
I'm going to sleep.

Pedit: But his
scumread?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4032 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Lynch mollie pls.

Pedit: Thanks mollie.
Pedit2: Pedit3 incoming.
Pedit3: hoooooo look at that.

Pedit4: ok this one I didn't expect.

Pedit5: Thanks for the laugh everyone.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #141) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Mollie hows the forming an opinión on Keyser and me going?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4335, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5, Zulfy wrote:VOTE: KeyserSoze

Captain Planet sucks ass tbh

is it possible this happened again?

Zero reason to be scumreading Keyser,
+1
Barely a reason to be scumreading me, with mollie and dwlee here. +1
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4163, Nero Cain wrote:Iou are all a bunch of fucking morons btw. I do legit think RC and Zulfy are mafia. I'm kind of paranoid of Zulfy and NOS not voting me(I started writting this before he voted me) but I think DN is somewhat likely to be a SK and it makes me paranoid of RC pushing that. Even if DN is plain ole' town BP there is still scum motivation in wanting that gone.

Dos u listen to the reason I gave?
I wasnt ok with your vote on me. It made zero sense, however your push on RC and Fro99er looked pretty ballsy and I was intrigued by it.

Bad play here, regardless of your alignment.

As far as your claim goes Im too pjysically tired to think about it right now.

See u later
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Notepad
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Zulfy »

U havent said anything to ping me.

Congratulations
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (isolation #146) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4417, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4414, Zulfy wrote:Notepad

who's in the lead?
You lied here, first of all. And RC

pedit: I actually wasn't sure nero was going to flip town. I already said I thought one of dave's scumbuddies was between [RC, Dwlee, pk].

Nero on the other hand... I'd say a candidate is you. Zulfy might be another one, I don't see Nero talking to him much. Can't see anything else.

Lynching the cop claim is stupid. What's going on? +1 (There now you have two)

And I've been waiting on Nero to talk to me but it looks like he just don't want to. Don't nobody seem to care about my thoughts in this game (ain't that right Mollie?)
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4420 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Can people tell me why the hell they're scumreading me?

It seems like a given that I'm scum, which is ironic considering that's usually my #1 method for finding scum.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4426 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4425, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4424, Dwlee99 wrote:
Post the list of who has how many scum points, zulfy.

Prediction: he won't

I am not having any fun.
I'll post it tomorrow.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Zulfy »

YOU HAMMERED NERO???
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4468 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Zulfy »

So if you all did lynch nero

A) what the hell yo

B) Are we going to lynch RC when he flips cop? Can we lynch mollie after that?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4470 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Zulfy »

I didnt post the scoreboard yesterday cuz I was tired, I planned on doing so today but I have no time to format my scoreboard as I work the nfl game, but it's there, as a notepad file.

As I said before, RC is in the lead

Pedit: Im just tryna follow along to this torrent as best I can PK, didnt he?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Zulfy »

He said he investigated Wicked?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4477 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Zulfy »

He did claim cop. Role cop. Dont be pedantic or try to intimidate me
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4479 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Zulfy »

RC's been picking on me since before I said anything Day 2
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4480 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4475, pisskop wrote:Tell me the story of how you knew who nero investigated but not his result.

Did you already
know
what his result was (town) and slipped just now?

I never said anything about a resultado tho, I remember reading him saying that he investigated Wicked and I was right.

Get off
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Zulfy »

Result*
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4484 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Zulfy »

You say a blatant lie but Im the caught scum?

Everyone in this game other than KS and Nos is someone I will not play with in the future. You people are insane
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4486 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Zulfy »

And RC, simply because you sort of have to
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4487 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 4485, pisskop wrote:Yea, theres a lot wrong with Zulfy, isnt there.

Name 3 things
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4488 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Zulfy »

AngryPidgeon get me out of here, this is by far the worst mafia game I have ever played
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4511 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Angry Pidgeon why have you forsaken me?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6510 (isolation #162) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Zulfy »

Firebringer was obv PR.

Can't complain tho.
You are all free now.
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6511 (isolation #163) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Zulfy »

pieguyn you utterly demolished my posts. I look forward to a game with you
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6513 (isolation #164) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 6512, RadiantCowbells wrote:This was possibly the most unpleasant game I've ever played and I'm glad to see it end.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6551 (isolation #165) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Zulfy »

All good Robster you live and you learn

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”