pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3014 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by pignash »

Hey guys. Clearly it will take a while for me to catch up. On page 9 currently but I should make quick work of it. Anyone want to give me the bullet points?
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3025 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:56 am

Post by pignash »

Wow this is a crazy game guys! Finished my read through. I don't think a wall will help at this point but I think the main thing to look at is the crazy fast out of nowhere Lynch on AJ yesterday. That seems like the key to me.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by pignash »

OK. At the Pacer game now. Will post tonight around midnight or so.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by pignash »

I'm in my first newbie game here now, so no meta on me yet.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3030 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by pignash »

Here are my reads, posting from my phone so I didn't use specific quotes (plus my eyes tend to glaze over the walls when it's just quote quote quote). If I misrepresent something feel free to correct me.

Peformer - this is a tough one, the aj vote yesterday was real bad. Luna starts the wagon and then DG, Performer, FB, and Vedith all jump on very quickly. Obviously they are not all scum, but I think that's where they are. Of these 4, Performer is my most likely town due to the pointed questions in his ISO, his metadiving and looseness.

Titus - Strong town read. VCA stuff is a bit over my head, but I really don't like the AJ wagon and she is making the most sense about who that points to and is relentless about hunting scum.

TheWorst - town

Vedith - PoE scum 3rd most likely

Luna Fox - seems pretty town to me, would be one of the better scum games I've seen ever otherwise

I Am Innocent - town barring something wacky

FA_Q2 - town barring something wacky

Firebringer - PoE scum 1a most likely

DrippingGoo - PoE scum 1b most likely

Sorry if this seems overly simple but this is the read I got during my read through and some ISO hunting.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by pignash »

So VOTE: Firebringer

Believe that's L-1
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by pignash »

I'm not sure what to think. Probably need to reread yesterday and some ISOs over the next day or two.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3112 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:12 am

Post by pignash »

Any of what? I read the whole game and came to the same conclusion as Titus. I'm rereading ISOs for you, vedith, performer and Titus to see what I'm missing because it's three of you four.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pignash »

It takes me a while. I am watching my son today so it's not like I can post long walls of text that explain the whole game. Just saying I have read the thread so I don't think saying everyone voting for you is dumb or that my play is embarrassing. I think this is a pretty bald attempt for you to play at our egos to avoid this game turning in towns favor. I'm not buying it.

VOTE: DGB
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pignash »

Vedith defending DGB, noted.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:41 am

Post by pignash »

Awful how? How is attacking the town helpful? How is calling us dumb hunting for scum? His defense makes no sense and unless I hear something from FAQ that exonerate him that's where my vote will stay parked.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:50 am

Post by pignash »

I was saying DGB was attacking town to explain my vote.

I'm a new player so I'm sorry if this is bad etiquette but L-2 is not especially heinous in my opinion. Why is it?
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:58 am

Post by pignash »

Alright, I don't believe you are town, but I understand that if you are we lose. When is it appropriate to vote for someone past 2 then? In a week?
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pignash »

Pretending? What the actual fuck? I am currently reading through Vediths and looking for something conclusive. But I don't think anything is going to compare to you and him berating me once I put my vote on you.

I am done for the day. I don't need the personal attacks. I will unvote for the time being on the off chance you're just mean spirited and not scum.

UNVOTE:
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:23 am

Post by pignash »

You've given up and I'm the asshole...
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3307 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by pignash »

After rereading a lot in the past day and a half, two people concern me the most, DGB and IAI, I don't think there's any way they are both scum and I still think DGB is more likely (though that might be because I actively dislike how she is playing). Here are DGB's posts that concern me, IAIs in my next post.

In post 2391, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2378, Luna Fox wrote:I'm going to wait on this from everyone, but looks like DGB did in fact not receive a message that stated that Skybird was a Friendly Neighbor. And only that Skybird was town. This is interesting, and if true VG was lying. (or AJ is lying, but considering how VG changed his message like 3 times it doesn't help the case)

The F.

Are you scum???

The mod didn't even bother sending me the message with my replacement PM. YOU, and your scumbuddy IAI rush to vote me while I am sleeping and waiting for the mod to send me the stupid message.

I have not read the game and I have no idea what the situation is, and I have played mafia for 10 years and I can't recall the last time I came across "friendly neighbor" if at all, but I have had some amnesia nonsense in some recent games and it's on my mind. Plus a lengthy and distracting mod apology. So I read quickly because you guys put me within lynching range because I'm not spitting out what you want fast enough.

Your rush to make a federal case out of wording bullshit is scummy as can be.

DGB has gotten on people the most for not reading/not going deep but one of her first posts was trying to give excuses for not having helpful reads yet. Not particularly helpful for town when you don't have a well thought out opinion.

In post 2429, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am going to wager 100 coconuts right here on a town loss.

Already playing into people's egos to move suspicion away from her, this is what bugged me yesterday, so I won't quote those but a similar tone when she was up for the lynch yestergameday.

In post 2434, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2431, Vedith wrote:
In post 2429, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am going to wager 100 coconuts right here on a town loss.

I'll take it. Town have me so it's more or less a win. :cool:
Someone who comes into the game without knowing anything that has happened throwing their 2 pence around is not what will win it. :cool:

You are just too pointless and annoying, I refuse to read, respond to, or acknowledge any further post from you.

Unless you want to lynch that scumbag IAI. But you'll probably townread that scum until endgame.

More bashing, and now vedith is the only one who she addresses, is it buddying to throw shade away from Vedith now when she was distancing earlier?

I think it makes more sense as far as the makeup of the town as well, I understand that strongman or mafia vig is possible but I don't think the way the nights have gone really supports it.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3308 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by pignash »

Problems with IAI are he just seems very consistent with his posts like he always wants you to remember he is the vigilante, nothing in his ISO really stands out as something you could build a case on and he's been in the game the whole time, maybe I'm just paranoid or DGB is getting to me but I'm getting a nagging feeling he may be playing us.

In post 2543, I Am Innocent wrote:
vote IAI

I'm done with this game guys sorry.

Vote talah tomorrow. His fear of getting vigged N2 is the last bit of evidence u should need.

IAI out.

This is the worst thing in his ISO. Very bad reaction to the wagon starting to form. Pretty scummy to self vote. It also points out that he has yet to have a correct scumread.

In post 2440, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2437, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2435, DrippingGoofball wrote:So why isn't that fakeclaim lynched?

I suggest you read through D2, srsly

lol, this.

Most people are hiding behind the "let's not lynch claimed powers".

Which at this point is almost half the playerlist.

No way town has both a BP Doc and a BP Bodyguard. I stand by that.

How is he so sure of this? Does he know what roles are out there? Does he know something about FAQ that we don't? This post stuck out like a sore thumb.

Not voting yet, wanted to provide thoughts on what I'd been reading over.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3325 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 am

Post by pignash »

Wait, what?
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3332 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pignash »

VOTE: Titus
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3338 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pignash »

Shit.

I should have posted intent, sorry. I just bought DGB's argument and with IAI voting her, I thought it was the best way to move the game along. I forgot about the site etiquette, and if we lose I will take full responsibility.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pignash »

@IAI, I couldn't figure out if the math worked out for us. Walk me through it.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by pignash »

But if we target FAQ and the person he's guarding wouldn't we only get one kill?
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by pignash »

Oh I see, we just avoid FAQ altogether and if we happen to hit the bodyguards person we kill him instead. Then one of us gets lynched and the other kills two people and then the deadlock wins the game. Got it. Hurrah. I was really thinking I messed up quickhammering, hence trying to play it off as newbish.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3374 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by pignash »

Also, yay! My first victory, thanks for letting me replace in Molla!
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3375 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by pignash »

Also I can't see the Mod thread.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3379 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by pignash »

Yeah, reading back through the scum thread it was obvious iai was right about which option to go with last night, and he laid out why a mislych won us the game today the same as it would if we killed two people.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3381 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by pignash »

Yeah, I didn't feel like I played a great day today, the plan was for me to bus IAI hard but the wagon never formed so it was just waiting for the town to get to L-2 on its own and I got antsy and fought with DGB when I shouldn't have. That could have gotten me lynched and then IAI would've been screwed.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”