Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:15 am

Post by T S O »

GO

Official Day One start ~~NS
Last edited by Nobody Special on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:51 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Aneninen for a disgusting scum-filled opening.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:37 am

Post by T S O »

Garmr, pretty slick avatar you got going there.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:51 am

Post by T S O »

scum
blue
yes
wolf
lynch them

ns
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:14 am

Post by T S O »

That's because you failed and no-one has told you yet.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by T S O »

So.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by T S O »

God, the early parts of d1 are so boring. We've all got our facades up, making sure we're not the first to slip up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by T S O »

Because even town doesn't want to take pressure early.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 274, elusive wrote:TSO, philosophizing on a Sunday?

Well, can't do work on the sabbath, so...

In post 289, davesaz wrote:Why do you fear slipping up? Does that really affect your early game?

It's easier to be town and it's easier to be scum - as someone who's experienced pressure as both earlygame I'd really rather not.

In post 298, DeltaWave wrote:Basically the main take-away is that I'm one of the best Mafia players to have ever lived. I'm full-on town, by the way, and I say that with 100% certainty. I'm so confident that I'm going to town-claim right now. With that being said, I am almost certain that SilverWolf is scum. This is just based on my gut reaction here. But the day is young so let's see how it goes.

~ DW

okay no please don't be mastin the second we don't need to hear how great you are

In post 356, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 271, T S O wrote:God, the early parts of d1 are so boring. We've all got our facades up, making sure we're not the first to slip up.

A dumb thing to say. I might well say something like that as Town and I know of at least 2 others in this game that might do that as Town, but TSO? Saying something like that? As Town?

Oh hellz no.

VOTE: TSO

It is true, though. As well as that, I'd consider it independent of alignment - you clearly feel it's not, so what's scummy about it?

In post 360, ika wrote:for anyone whos talking about elusive:

i know her from another site, her meta as town is litarly a textbook of ask question and tunnel who doesnt answer

she cant hold up the same charisma of posting as scum. if she has suddenly gotten 10 time better in like 2 month that i will be fucking amazed. but seriously if you try to lyncher im aggroing thread.

If she flips scum, are you willing to be quicklynched afterwards?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:16 am

Post by T S O »

In post 394, ika wrote:
In post 364, T S O wrote:If she flips scum, are you willing to be quicklynched afterwards?

lining up lynches are we?

No.

You're vouching for someone pretty strongly by saying you will aggro the thread if they get pressure - you need to be confident in someone if you're going to unanimously back them so early. You've shown you don't have that kind of belief in her, so I'm not really going to take that threat seriously anymore.

In post 395, Egg wrote:TSO, your post about facades seemed to be reaction fishing. But then you mention not wanting pressure as either alignment and that feels genuine to me. So the two posts don't really go together. What were you trying to accomplish with the first post? You had to know it would draw criticism.

Yeah, I was trying to get discussion going on something solid - I'm able to defend myself enough to not have to particularly worry about potential pressure brought, and kickstarting the game certainly outweighed the pressure aspect of it for me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:51 am

Post by T S O »

hey I like freeko already
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:53 am

Post by T S O »

This page has a lot of words but yet seems so incredibly unproductive.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by T S O »

In post 527, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 524, T S O wrote:This page has a lot of words but yet seems so incredibly unproductive.

and yet you didn't add anything to make it productive

oh drago
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by T S O »

egg seems town too.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:34 am

Post by T S O »

SilverWolf, should you not be extremely paranoid about this?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:37 am

Post by T S O »

About being buddied by Wake/House.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:37 am

Post by T S O »

But, I mean, blatancy doesn't really change anything anyway.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:49 am

Post by T S O »

In post 567, DeltaWave wrote:Seriously considering switching my vote to Wake.

Or you could just do it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 563, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 553, T S O wrote:SilverWolf, should you not be extremely paranoid about this?

and that would change what she does how exactly?

...what?

Can you rephrase this? In its current format it either answers itself or makes no sense to me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by T S O »

I haven't read the last 4-5 pages, I don't particularly have time and I just want to get into this fucking game.

Wake, why's your play so strange this game?
elusive, was there really a need to make a giant wall which was basically a "do more tl;dr" for three-quarters of it?
Egg, why the ABR vote? Seems like a dead null to me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 770, Aneninen wrote:Albert B Rampage is a gut-read town, even if I can't explain it, maybe because posts like would be soooo lame from a scum...?

I disagree with this being something scum could not easily do.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

Walk me through your ABR read again, Aneninen?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by T S O »

Nikanor's #725 accurately sums up my views and frustrations in relation to dragonspawn, but it's not really something that makes him scum, just playstyle.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by T S O »

I felt quite angry for life-related reasons coming into this thread and now feel quite alright. Maybe this game is more therapeutic than I had thought.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by T S O »

SilverWolf, why'd you claim? Really? :neutral:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by T S O »

Shiro, you don't have to use meta if you don't want to. Do you think I'm scum? If so, why?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by T S O »

Anen, #676 doesn't particularly ping for me... where you at, dawg?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by T S O »

I think Aneninen could be scum here, these jumps remind me a lot of C9++.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by T S O »

Aneninen-scum.

Thoughts?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 784, Nikanor wrote:
In post 777, T S O wrote:I felt quite angry for life-related reasons coming into this thread and now feel quite alright. Maybe this game is more therapeutic than I had thought.

mafia, therapeutic?
ahahahahahaha

gonna explain my shiro read after i'm done work

I normally agree with this - Mafia usually annoys the shit out of me at least once per day, but for whatever reason, it had a calming effect this time.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:32 am

Post by T S O »

Happy to see HPMOR readers here - I'm also an avid follower.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 878, House wrote:
@mod
: Please either mod kill or force replace KlingonCelt for her personal attacks against SilverWolf. She has made posts that have zero bearing on the game and flat out break site guidelines.

Posting this really does nothing to help.

In post 886, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 878, House wrote:
@mod
: Please either mod kill or force replace KlingonCelt for her personal attacks against SilverWolf. She has made posts that have zero bearing on the game and flat out break site guidelines.

Alright, but if I'm modkilled, then SW has to be modkilled too, for the initial fuck you, piss off & meltdown. And she has to be whitelisted.

I insist on fairness.

I am not being treated fairly here. She's acting like a psychotic spoiled brat and I'm the bad guy??? Really??

This is literally the worst possible scenario and a stupid thing to suggest but it does make me think Klingon-town. mmm.

In post 889, Wake1 wrote:And, reading the OP again, the SK is apparently immune to investigation.

The Serial Killer should reveal his or herself, be leashed under Town's control, and function as a Vigilante along with being protected by the Doctor.

The SK's chances of coming out on top this game are slim, so you might as well reveal yourself right now.

This is ridiculous - like this entire post is ridiculous and I think you know that so why you posted it is beyond me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Aneninen
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 am

Post by T S O »

Every single thing you have posted this game has been the polar opposite of my reaction towards it. It's possible, admittedly, that you're right and I'm wrong, but I think a lot of the stuff I'm instinctively calling town, like Klingon's responses (which ABR saw) you are not at all. I think town Aneninen would pick up on these. I think you're going for easy targets rather than really immersing yourself in the game and stuff like voting ABR is showing it up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 am

Post by T S O »

there is so much fucking drama in this game
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:21 am

Post by T S O »

This is the second time I have skipped multiple pages because bullshit drama doesn't interest me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by T S O »

Flubber - didn't really think so, actually. If this is meant regarding him pointing out reads, he handled it pretty much a way I could see myself doing as town.

It's not really alignment-indicative - you feel differently?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:50 am

Post by T S O »

re-reading
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by T S O »

I hate this game so much
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by T S O »

Hello, Nikanor!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1265, Nikanor wrote:Hello T S O how are you

Splendid, and yourself?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by T S O »

I have pushed Aneninen incorrectly multiple times, which leaves me rather wary of being burned again.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by T S O »

At the same time, no-one else is particularly pinging me. I don't feel the Klingoncelt wagon has any real basis other than her play coming off as inherently scummy.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:43 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1357, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1183, davesaz wrote:
In post 1182, Flubbernugget wrote:@dave what do you think of garmr's reaction to the wagon?

TBH, not quite sure what to think. Don't know if I've ever seen someone invite a wagon up front like that.
What do you think about his reaction?

And while I'm replying to you, why ask TSO what he thought about my handling of Nik, without giving your own opinion? I don't recall you being bashful in the past.

To see if TSO was watching the game and not just whining. He coasted off a scumread he refused to explain in masquerade and it has me paranoid about how distant he seems from the game.

Errr, I wasn't actually watching.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:43 am

Post by T S O »

Wait I answered that, didn't I...
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 am

Post by T S O »

Flubber, you sneaky scumbag
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1382, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1338, Aneninen wrote:
Dragonspawn – Probably scum
. I remember scumreading him and having checked his ISO I've found... empty posts. I can see no reason for changing my read on him.
Klingonette's slot – Probably scum
. The fact that she left the game doesn't change my read on the slot. Things may change after her replacement arrives but now that slot is scummy, regardless of the things happened before. I've already posted a lot about it.
Albert B Rampage – Probably scum
. I've already explained this read.

I find your scum reads lack any real effort. All three of us are considered scummy in our normal town play

I quite agree with this.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:16 am

Post by T S O »

My apologies, NS, but you'll have to replace me; the drama has soured this game for me and I can't get back into enjoying it at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:27 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1427, Aneninen wrote:I'm answering everything soon but first I need to ask this:
TSO, what's wrong? I don't think I've offended you and unless there has been something in the recent posts (since I last time wrote anything) I don't think anyone has done anything similar.

No, Aneninen - it was the drama which caused force-replacement a while ago. Nothing to do with you.

I like you lot, but I know I won't be able to play this game, and I'd rather not leave the slot pseudo-empty for an eventual mislynch.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5049 (isolation #49) » Sat May 30, 2015 2:50 am

Post by T S O »

wp town. unlucky egg, you came very close.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”