NY 176: Completely Ridiculous Mafia (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 15, Mirhawk wrote:Ah that reminds me, do we know who the members of the hydra's are?

Why does this matter to you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, wouldn't lynch you but wouldn't cry if you died
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you unvote me Cabd?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3183, T S O wrote:Thanks, gm.

Dead Thread was what I expected, really - ika claimed he knew Scum, reinoe acted like a little bitch, Nero apparently would have caught all the scum too.

How on earth do you facilitate your confidence, Nero? You really should be a motivational speaker or something - you're fantastically confident even though you're also fantastically shit, who knows how far someone actually half-competent could get?

(yes, this is the polemic of this game - Nero really irritates me because I think he's so shit)

My confidence is twofold. One, I have a fairly accurate history in calling scum. 2, shits like you calling my game "bad" only reaffirms that I am good. For example; in THIS game we had scum dead to rights (and the only reason it didn't die is 'cause scumbuddy docc'd it) and you are ignoring that to push this "Nero is shit" angle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3189, borkjerfkin wrote:I didn't read the game but I think Nero's pretty fucking boss

^^^^^^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and the Vig in particular is not too shabby.

GM
could
have been talking about Titus here but I'd like to think it was about me (or atleast me and Titus) 'cause I know she atleast witnessed me demolish the scum team in NY172.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3197, T S O wrote:Your history is pushing mislynches before getitng mislynched, big boy

everyone mislynches though I don't push as many mislynches as you and another players. Also, not counting that terrible game with farside, I haven't been mislynched in god knows how long. I'll admit that I do have a history of getting ran up but that says more about town performance than mine.

In post 3197, T S O wrote:and you'd have shot me only for Titus curtailing your idiocy.

actually, we were going to kill Mir but *I* was the one that decided to switch to Cep. Though yes, policy lynching/vigging you benifits the town greatly.

In post 3198, T S O wrote:Let's take Fire Emblem for example - you were so awful there you had to be permanantly shut up before I went on to lynch p_a without your stupidity distracting me.

yea ok, I had scum reads on like 3 of the scum d1. How many fucking town did you and Beast misvig that game? P sure you didn't hit a single scum. In my next game with Beast he even said he'd sheep me ('cause he knew I was good). Yeah, I misread Muffin that game but Muffin isn't exatly a pro-town player me thinks.

I'm a highly skilled hunter and a lot better than you. If you want to "character assassination" to try and make yourself feel better about your own crap play then go for it but I know and alot of other players know that I'm no where near as bad as you are pretending I am.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3201, T S O wrote:you sure demolished the scumteam here - in your words "you'd have got them all eventually." Okay, Nero. Whatever you say.

It also actually says WE ('cause you know, I was a hydra) though even by myself I think it wouldn't have been hard to figure out the other two scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3206, ika wrote:last game that i know of:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38899

no one is perfect, like even Thor and MOI still mislynch alot, but I was pushing Bubbajack near the end of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3225 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah ok, if you want to pretend like I'm some sorta of bad player for whatever reason then go for it but its not the reality.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”