Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #4649 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Ether »

Since people were talking about the setup and Patrick won't be back for a while, I will note this:

The vanilla cop wasn't a rolecop, exactly. It did differentiate between goons and vanilla townies, but it got the same "not vanilla" result on power roles and mafia alike. I'm not convinced that it should have been cut down to a three-shot role, but there you go.

Also, on Day 1, I thought the Hickory Dickory Dock thing was LML's way of kicking up some encryptor WIFOM. I didn't realize he was claiming until other people started talking about it.

PS. Congrats to the scum!
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #4681 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Ether »

Chess was great. Some time after the first mod couldn't take it anymore, the backup went "Oh god, please just lynch someone" and a bunch of the players threatened to replace out. They didn't sign up for this game to play
mafia

Egypt, the next slowest, probably does qualify as a mafia game. That is the only good thing I can say about it.

Green Crayons wrote:Basically, what I'm saying is that everyone was wrong, except for when they were right, but more importantly, Ether should play a game or something, you know?
Did you say "run another Telephone Pictionary?" I heard "run another Telephone Pictionary."

(But seriously, I stopped playing mafia for a reason. Even if I did join a game again, it'd probably be a newbie. I like newbie games.)
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #4686 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Ether »

Wow. That is not a promising first page.

For the record, Egypt had a terribly inactive mod who neglected to tell my mason buddy that he'd been culted until about five months AFTER he led the wagon on the cult leader, pushing her lynch through when she had no other recruits except (unwittingly) him. This effectively cleared him from being cult, preventing us from lynching him and allowing the game to drag out another seven months or so after that. It ended in a draw after he won but fessed up about the mod's horrible timing.
As I move my vote
LOUDER

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”