Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

/confirm

Wake's intro is kinda out there. But it seems in character for me.

I'm more interested in the people on his wagon, BP's vote was purely oppertunistic, also Scarab slipped on there in the butter zone as soon as it looked like other people were interested.

Vote: Scarab

@SKOT
If you declare the intent to always hammer we'll just end up with everyone hovering around L-2 all the time, which is even worse then hovering at L-1.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 208, Scarab wrote:You are literally voting me for not sitting at my keyboard refreshing this game. I voted wake
18 minutes after his post
because that's when I saw it. This post of yours is just absolutely blatant opportunism. You acknowledge that there's something off with wake's intro post, then discredit its potential scumminess due to meta that other players may or may not have (hint: I've never read a game that had wake in it), then call people scummy for voting him for that post straight out of the RVS? Yeah, sure.

Unvote: Wake88

Vote: Mirhawk

Wake may or may not be scum, but this guy almost certainly is.

Regarding the SNOT stuff, I actually would be fine with being part of a policy lynch on him. I like policy lynches and this game feels way bigger than I expected.
It took you one minute tops to write that post, it was only six words long. Which means you couldn't have missed the fact that there were already three votes on wake. So yeah I find the fact that you slid in there without providing any justification except poorly feigned outrage pretty goddamn scummy.

I like how you also imply I'm scum for defending wake, but then state wake might not even be scum. And whether you like it or not I do have experience with wake, and am therefore allowed to have opinions on what is in or out of character for him.

Not to mention I bet you would be okay with a policy lynch, scum.

---

@Aegor
Scarab slid onto that wagon after three other people greased it up for him. He provided no real justification at the time, and when Clusk pressed him on it he handwaved it away with a nonanswer. His posting both since then and before then has contained absolutely no attempts to find scum. His response to me voting him was a fairly spectacular omgus flail, which ironically is the closest he comes to actually scumhunting. The only thing I don't like about voting Scarab is that Clusk was the first person to point out his vote.

---

@Clusk
There is nothing scummy about what Sal did, and I'm sure most of the people here have repeatedly seen town players do exactly the same thing before. I'm not too keen on the fact that you just slung mud at Sal while still calling him town.

---

I really don't like Wake's most recent post. He hedges on just about every single thing he says by adding
might's
and
maybe's
to them. Not to mention that I read the post and I'm still confused as to what reactions he was looking for, what his opinion on the players he talks about is, or even who his scumreads are.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Scarab
I find Wake's opening post disjointed, spacey and unfocused. Which I was not surprised to see from Wake.

Also my reason for not voting wake has nothing to do with your reason for voting him. Which was... oh that's right you never posted one. Why exactly is it that wake is scummy?

Don't use context to try and slide out of having to provide reasons for voting. It's easy to say now that you were obviously agreeing with the others, but you sure as hell didn't at the time, you saw the way the wind was blowing and you jumped on. Plain and simple.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Scarab
Yeah no problem. It's not like it wasn't the most leading set of questions I've ever seen or anything.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You deliberately phrased those questions in a way that there was no way for me to answer them correctly. Don't bother pretending you didn't.

Why would I play along with that.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Why? Are you claiming that you didn't deliberately phrase those questions in a way I couldn't answer without looking bad?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You exclusively asked me yes or no questions, then followed those up by telling me what the answers were.

A monkey could phrase yes or no questions to make themselves look good. You were plainly trying to get me to say specific things that would undermine my position on you.

Scum.

SKOT's full of shit. If he's town then he's a VT. Otherwise he's scum.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Why are you so keen to get me to say it? Anyone who read your post know exactly what you wanted me to say.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You're a knob Scarab, and if you think those weren't manipulative questions you're lying through your teeth.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I did respond to your post. You're just bitching because it wasn't the response you wanted.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Sorry for the delay.

My top is still Scarab.

Also slight scumread on Clusk.

I' m keeping an eye on BP, and SKOT at the moment as well, but wouldn't quite classify them as skumreads.

Not sure about HS scum, seems stupid for lurkerscum to show up and advocate lynching lurkers. I'm thinking more along the lines of lazy town.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Wake
I already posted my reasons for thinking Scarab is scum, is there a specific point you want clarification on?

I can't remember specifically why I thought Clusk was scummy, though if you want I can go back and find it. I think it had to do with his responses to some of the questions he was asked.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Wake
It was his insistence that Sal was scummy for encouraging people to vote with him, and how he later claimed Sal was manipulative for doing so. When pressure started being applied he backed off saying that he thought Sal was town anyways. Which is silly as if he thought Sal was town why undermine him by calling him manipulative.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I understand where the fake bit on AC is coming from. I don't think it's quite alignment indicative though as it feels to me more like he's trying too hard, and this is what makes his posts feel forced. I would probably class his spat with Sal as town vs town.

Clusk has gone into full lurk mode, which given the timing doesn't make him look any better. I'm now actively interested in a Clusk lynch pending his responses to what players have said about him

Scarab has decided that if he can't argue me into changing my vote he'll just ignore me. This actually makes him look a little more town in my eyes.

I don't like the wagon on Hunterseeker. I don't want to waste our lynch on a lurker when we get way more valuable information from lynching a active player.

@Aeronaught
So a FOS on Clusk for being a PR? I don't think I'm following your logic on this.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I guess, But I don't see this a particularly more likely for PR's over other players.

Personally I would think if he was a PR he would be trying harder to not get lynched.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yeah If Clusk's been active in other games then he was definately lurking. The fact that he never posted a "I'm catching up" post or the equivalent is odd as well. I think he wanted to get out clean so his replacement might have a chance. The fact that it happened when lots of other players were expressing concern over him is could be a coincidence, but the fact he avoided posting in the thread makes me feel it was not.

Unvote
Vote: Clusk

Personally I'd rather just lynch him then muddy the subject up with another player who won't have to answer for his behavior.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You have Clusk and Scarab mixed up in a couple places.

Townies indeed can be manipulative, but the word itself carries negative connotations that make it seem a negative thing when someone mentions it.

The information section could have been omitted to make it shorter and more to the point.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yeah I'm with Cabd, we have weeks ahead of us to dick around and ask stupid questions. It would be more productive to do it after a flip.

Hunterseekers last post puts him firmly in my "I could do without him" category, though I wouldn't object if someone wants to throw some votes Clusks way either.

BP's painfully obvious buddying attempt is... well.. painfully obvious.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 998, Not_Mafia wrote:Why do you keeep saying blue HS?

This

Also it's too early to assume multiball, it's possible but there also could have been an odd night vig to go with the even, and there could be a SK.

Cabd makes sense as a kill as he was pretty obviously town. Farsides hit might have been read oriented.

I'm going to go back and check the wagons for day one when I have a chance.

P-edit
Softdefend from Aero, going to check what he said about HS day one too.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Readup on Aero
He softdefends HS a few times, and also makes note of lynching him on a later day instead of today. If HS flipped scum I would probably look here first.
Established a position where he can jump onto any of the five wagons without too much trouble. Boon would be the hardest, but seeing as how he called him destructive in the same post that he cleared him I could see it.
Repeatedly advocates caution in not lyching a lurker too quickly (ie Hunterseeker), then jumps hard on DG for lurking.
Cabd was calling him scum before he died too I suppose, though this could be a coincidence.

Overall I don't get the impression that he's looking too hard for scum, more that he's commenting on other people's scumreads.
Mildly scummy, with the footnote that if either he or HS are scum, both probably are.

--

Looking into Farsides kill it becomes obvious that she was paying attention to everything everyone said and was asking a lot of questions. Not all that surprised by the kill now. An additional note that if this was a reads oriented kill, it would pretty much have to be about BP.

Upon reflection I think that as Cabd was pretty obviously town, and so was farside. I doubt that either was a Vig kill. HS or Damon would have been good Vig targets, but Cabd and Farside don't make any sense. That leaves either SK or multiball.

--

This is mostly notes on what players did in relation to HS and Clusks wagons after Cabd's call to arms in post .

Aero

-Made a vote in either in response to pressure or to follow Cabd's insistence on a quicklynch. Looks funny in relation to the rest of the post in which he expounds on not quicklynching.
Alina

-Switched of Clusk wagon to HS wagon. Seems pretty town, especially with the knowlage that Clusk was in fact town.
Wake

-Switches to HS from BP. Didn't really provide a reason, not much to tell without HS's alignment.
Scarab

-Switches from Me to Clusk. Reasons feel tacked on for the sake of having a reason. The same reasoning could just as easily have been applied to HS.
Boonskiies

- Switches from HS to Clusk. Not much to say as all he says about it is that he previously said he was willing to lynch Clusk.
SKOT

-Moves off scarab onto Clusk. His reason boils down to a townread on HS.
Aegor

-Moves from HS to Clusk. Gives no reason. I'm starting to think this is typical for Aegor, so it feels rather null to me.
NM

-Moves from HS to Clusk. Doesn't really give a reason. This doesn't bother me as I feel he's town anyways. Calls for a Vig hit on HS.

It occurs to me now that this is pretty useless. Without knowing HS's flip the only thing this tells me is that Alina's probably town and Aero's suspicious.

-------
Notes on the seventeen goddamn pages you guys have posted since last night.

-Aero continues to tacitly defend HS while saying he's a viable lynch.
-Boon continues to be abjectly useless. (later amends this to being moderately useless) (still later appears to actually start playing)
-Wakes reads list is horrifyingly bad, it lists everyone but himself as null or scum.
-This five mafia thing on hunter is ridiculous, your realize you're all wrong right?

First off Hunter asked about setup in his first post, to which Farside responded to with a likely 5 scum team, wakes setup speculation was also a response to this. It was after this point HS mentioned the 5 scum team. I'm pretty sure I don't have to spell out why claiming this is a scumslip is ridiculous.

I'm not going to lie, I'm interested in HS's flip for information on the day one voting, as well as confirmation on my Aero read. But claiming he's being scummy is rather meh.

Boonskiies may or may not be infuriating, but he doesn't strike me as scum.

Scarab's vote on HS shows a minimum of effort.

I'm not sure if this feels like Wake's town game to me. His attitude is way off.
@Reinoe - Is it just me or is this not like his attitude in mini 1579.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Is there a point to your rebuttal aside from voicing displeasure at the fact I find you scummy?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Also I don't think your final vote on the Clusk wagon is what Agor was talking about.

I can't speak for anyone else but I find that you seem to tacitly agree with a lot of other players opinions without actually committing to them. And I don't mean commitment as in voting for anyone, I mean commitment as in calling people scum.

@Reinoe
Yeah that's pretty close to what I was thinking. He's asking more questions and is hunting more in general, But is also acting hyperagressive compared to what I remember.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Aero
Do you think Aegor is scum?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Aegor strikes me as relatively town. The naked votes are a thing I suppose, but I think that's just a part of his playstyle.

Why is it suddenly Aegor's quicklynch. That lynch belonged to Cabd, he called for it and half the town went along with it.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Eh. Aegor's pushing for it yes but probably less then some of the other people who voted HS today.

I would call Juls the driving force, and it's not like Aegor is more guilty of wanting HS lyched then the other eight people who were on his wagon when he was at L-1.

Why are you still voting Damon Gant? Do you believe he is lurking without picking up his day two start PM?

@Reinoe
I don't think I could commit to a call on this yet. I remember Titus harping on him for not playing his usual game, and he was pretty flaccid for someone who has a named special move they like to throw down. So maybe the aggressiveness is more usual.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

(what you are hearing is the sound of skepticism)
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I was originally thinking that it was a good idea to lynch HS to see if Aero was scum.

After talking to Aero I'm thinking I would rather do the opposite.

Vote: Aero

If he flips scum we lynch HS too.

DG flaked and is going to be replaced, no point in voting for him as I doubt any of the suspicions on him are strong enough to survive being transferred to another player.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Lol's. What makes you think I care if you withhold your vote. I only just placed my first vote of the day.

I'm voting you for indirectly supporting wagons without calling people scum.
I also find the way your interactions with Aegor over the last few pages scummy. You kept questioning his motives without calling him scummy. I feel like you wanted someone else to do it for you.
Oh, and for indirectly defending hunter.

There's also the bit where you think we have to be super careful today (And I know you think this because you mentioned it around eighty times), then just jump on the first lurker who isn't HS.

---

Adrien Shouldn't live to the endgame. It's possible he's telling the truth, but scum won't NK him and I doubt any cops will target him either so we'll never be sure of his alignment. Commuter is too easy for scum to fakeclaim and let that be their excuse for never being NK'ed.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Mirhawk »

@Aegor
I'm comfortable where I am.
If HS flipped scum I would be certain Aero was scum. But if he flipped town that would only downgrade Aero to probably scum.

Besides I want to lynch someone who isn't a lurker today. Originally I wanted Aero or Scarab, but since Scarab's switching out that's turned into a loser.

It wouldn't take much to convince me that Adrien is a good way to go either.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Mirhawk »

@Aegor
Lurkers provide the least amount of information in terms of other players alignments. They have few interactions with other players, and it's easy for anyone to justify their vote on them.
I like my lurkers as vigbait not lynchbait (though this option is likely beyond us now).

@Aero
Interesting? What's that supposed to mean? Because it looks like you're trying to imply I'm scum without outright calling me scum.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Aero
Why say it if it means nothing? Obviously it meant something or you wouldn't have said it at all.

Why do I need to answer the question? You yourself just admitted that you don't find me scummy and the question itself isn't important.

I've paid a great deal of attention to your posts Aero, the problem is that I don't believe you. Your first instinct when making an accusation seems to be making soft attacks to see if anyone else picks up on them.

@Aegor
My plan is to lynch Aero. I know it's an imperfect system, but we cant just lynch lurkers everyday.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Aegor
DG was never really on the table for me.

What advantage do we get from HS's lynch that we don't get from Aero? Because I feel more strongly about Aero being scum then HS.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Science
Can you explain to me why Aero is a bad lynch?

@Aegor
That's fair I can wait for a decision on this.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Science
I never asked you to drop your scumreads nor did I tell you to follow mine.

Keep reading up on the game, after you've got a better handle on Aeronaut we'll talk.

@Aero
Why do you assume that two people can't do the same thing for two different reasons?

I don't find either Alina or BT scummy, therefore I don't find their distancing from HS suspicious. Or at least not nearly as suspicious as yours.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I'm getting the vibe here that there's pretty much zero chance of an Aero lynch today, so sure why not.

Unvote
Vote: HunterSeeker

It'll give the replacements time to read up anyways.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Aegor and NM have the right in this.

Nobody else is getting lynched today, there simply isn't the will.

The counterwagon to this is Aegor? Yeah I seriously doubt you're going to find eight more votes to make that happen. At least not me, Aegor's way more likely to be town then the people pushing his wagon.

The only other viables are Boonskiies and Adrien. But there isn't enough support for any of these either.

Nobody's offering a viable option to the HS wagon. At least one that has a chance of happening.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

God Aero that's disgusting.

Try to at least be discreet when you're faking town concern.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I figure he knows HS's alignment and knows he'll look bad when it's revealed.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In any case the players who aren't voting HS should either do so, or explain why they think someone else makes a better lynch.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Boon you said you'd end this farce if it came to L-1. Don't let me down now.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Hmm

I have to admit that I thought Reinoe was town. Looking back at his posts isn't very informative in regards to who he may be scum with either.

It's easier to discern players he probably wasn't aligned with, but these are also of limited use as there is still a very clear possibility of multiple scum factions.

The only observation I'd be willing to commit on is that he probably isn't on a team with Wake.

I also kind of think those nightkills make sense if there were two scumteams looking for one another. This would be an opportune time to do so as there are already a lot of townie bodies on the ground.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@bp
What makes Aegor stand out from the other people on the wagon?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Reinoe
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=57502

This game had me, SKOT, and Wake in it as well.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Adrien
What post did you breadcrumb in?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Why would scum target a commuter in the first place? Arguably the only strength of the role is in drawing nightkills, which isn't going to happen as Adrien threw it out at the first opportunity. So unless Adrien was obviously town or confirmed town they're going to leave him till the end of the game.

SKOT not dying is a bit of a mystery, don't get me wrong tracker isn't a super powerful investigative role. But I am surprised he didn't take a hit seeing as how he was in the open. There might be a possibility of scum being worried about an even night doctor.

That being said I think there is still a possibility that Toomai loaded this game with even/odd night roles. Splitting a role in two increases the power a bit as you need two people to die to nullify it, but in increases the overall PR count. Until I see evidence otherwise I see no reason to assume one way or the other on this.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Alina and Boon is Town vs Town. Also Alinskiies is easier to say, the extra A in the middle makes it sound kind of disjointed.

@Adrien & Aero
Just to be clear are either of you actually calling NM scum? Or are you just making indirect cuts at his credibility?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Mirhawk »

I didn't think the fact I thought you were scum was a secret.

Vote: Aeronaut

Anyways, I would probably call NM as pretty clearly town.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Aero
No that wouldn't work. There's been a kill each night and he's implying an odd night vig. As most serial killers have to kill every night that wouldn't take him far. The only real reason I can think of is that he is an odd night vig and he doesn't want to get lynched if he has to claim.

I suppose it could also be setup for a fakeclaim later, but this would probably fall through as he wouldn't actually have a separate kill from the rest of the scum team.

@B_Town
Actually you are pretty quiet considering you're two people.

Where do you stand on Alina, Aegor, Adrien, and Aero.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2007, Aeronaut wrote:@Wake I personally have no real answer as to if there is a Vig or not.
I don't understand how you are so sure there is one
, and
I don't understand how Aegor is so sure there isn't
. At this point, it's still guesswork, and it's not really information that's really beneficial at the moment. I don't understand why you feel it's so important. Maybe at D4 or D5 it's something to start thinking about, but right now there's too many variables.

Fanning the flames of both sides of the arguement.

Not sure why Aero doesn't have more votes yet.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yes thank you for clearing that up Aero, we only speak German in my native Mongolia. I see now why I was unable to read it properly.

And yes, you totally fanned the flames there. You tacitly supported both sides by criticizing the other. And you didn't say that one side or the other was wrong or right, you said you didn't understand them, leaving you room to swing either way should you need to.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Interesting points on SKOT, not going to commit on that till I have an opportunity to go back and reread as I don't really remember a lot of that stuff very well.
Also going to check if Reinoe is prone to defending teammates, I can't recall if he directly intervened on Chaoslord or JoshB's behalves in our last game.

Decision to track NM is what stands out to me. If the track was about vote placement, then what was it about his vote placement that made him the choice.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Mirhawk »

@Juls
Objectively speaking that hammer was pretty bad, at the least you could have allowed time for SKOT to explain his reasoning on following NM. However I'm more inclined to take your word then disbelieve you on your reasoning.

Helped in part by the fact that yes I do find Adrien and Aeronaut scummy. Though I should note that I am getting some paranoid vibes off the fact that you have the exact same scumreads as me.

--

Yes, it matters. Because of what you did, we lost SKOT, Alina, and Not Mafia. I wanted to lynch SKOT just as much as the rest of us, I understand that, but I was not asking for the day phase to end that quickly. We could have discussed it more, SKOT could have defended himself, and there was a chance my mind could have been changed. What's done is done, but the only information we got from that lynch was from YOUR quick hammer.

I'm about to leave for work and I'm not going to put my vote on Juls just yet (I'm leery about another speedy run up). But I'm pretty convinced this is the way to go. If she's at L-1 when I get back, consider me intending to hammer, though only after we discuss it a bit more.

This entire section is objectively scummy.
The assertion that Juls is responsible for Alina and NM is both untrue and alarmist.
If you're so certain Juls is scum that you're already posting an intent to hammer why are you not voting her?
Also intent to hammer only after we've reached an appropriate amount of discussion is disgusting. That basically gives you leave to claim any amount of discussion is appropriate and hammer any time you find suitable and still claim you gave notice of intent.

Vote: Adrien
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Mirhawk »

An interesting assertion, care to elaborate? Is it because I didn't vote Aero?

@Boon
Do you have a little more on BT aside from lurking? Broodking has far fewer posts, why is he not at the same level.
I guess what I'm getting at is that now that I expect a little more then that seeing as how we're up to day four.
Especially seeing as how all three mislynches were accompanied by accusations of lurking.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Mirhawk »

So I'm both Aeronaut and Juls partner apparently. That's a little silly, but whatever. I didn't vote Aero becasue I have no intention of being useful in regards to a quick lynch today, and I didn't call Juls on her suspicion on this since it was a perfectly legitimate reason for calling me out.

Also calling Juls remarks to me a fallacy is absurd, are you insinuating that its not reasonable to be suspicious of someone who drops their primary scumread for no discernible reason?

@Wake
Why do you keep bringing that stupid vigilante crap up. Seriously stop it. All you're achieving is muddying the issues that actually do bear discussing. Could there be a Vig? Yes. Is it likely? No. That's all there is to say on the subject. Unless you supply an actual reason why this is important for us to be discussing I'm just going to assume that you keep bringing it up because you're a serial killer.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Why do I think Aero's scum? Because he IS scum.

During the first two days he doesn't take a hard position on anything, and a lot of the things he does comment on he hedges so that he doesn't have to stick to that later. Not to mention he did zero scumhunting day one or two.

Look at how absolutely reluctant he is to put a vote on Clusk it's actually kind of comical. This is really only matched by how hard he fought to not vote HS. He made sure everyone knew he didn't want to be on either wagon, then jumped on them anyways.

He continually insinuates that players are acting in scummy manners without calling them scummy. He also keeps commenting on discussions he has no stakes in and usually uses this opportunity to insinuate one or both of the players involved are doing something suspicious, but never calls anyone scum due to it.

He spent the first half of the game softdefending Adrien. My favorite is when he says Adrien's posts are manufactured instead of fake, and expounds on why this isn't a scumtell. Then in his next post accuses Damon Gant of being scum for having manufactured posts.
He later switches this into an incredibly ineffectual push on against Adrien.

Oh and he keeps insisting that I'm not reading his posts, which is both untrue and annoying.

---

These are a few specific things that stand out to me while going over his posts, but the real reason I think he's scum is because of the tone of his posts. He rarely calls anyone scum, preferring rather to make sidelong comments at them in the hopes that someone else picks them up. He constantly undermines players by saying that they or their actions are suspicious but almost never calls them scum while doing so. Oh and he was absolutely fanning the flames between Wake and Agor.

---

Yeah no I'm not going to be voting Juls. Barring something surprising happening I would only be willing to lynch Adrien or Aero today.

Pedit
Look Aero thinks ANOTHER lurker is scum. This is what the fourth one, and that's not even counting HS.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yeah he flip flops quite a bit on that. I have tomorrow off, I'll look into it.

I also have some problems concerning BTown. Considering that there's two of them there is startlingly little content coming from them. The fact that the two of them are communicating between themselves and post next to no content makes me feel like it's deliberate.

Broodking's a superlurker, but he has a few posts that I can easily see coming from a town view.

@Adrien
Perhaps you didn't hear me the first time, why didn't you vote Juls if you thought she was scum.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Mirhawk »

We are not in Lylo so tomorrow is not too late to lynch Aegor. One scum has already been killed, so in order for us to be in lylo there would have to have been six scum on one team at the beginning of the game, and the night kills don't support this theory.

That being said nothing is saving Aegor tomorrow if BP flips town, so if he was scum that would make this a 1-1 trade. Which is a bad trade to make as scum so I'm inclined to take this as a town move.

@Aegor
Your case on BP doesn't really do too much for me. His flip flopping on opinions regarding HS happens over a long span of posts.
Reading him over in ISO reveals a fairly lackluster play. Your comment about him ignoring Wake and Scarab is rather more interesting as he focused pretty heavily on them before.

How certain are you on BP? We might not be in Lylo today, but we might be tomorrow, and if he flips town there's pretty good odds we're going to lose.

@TWIE
Yeah I was going to say Wake's probably a serial killer, but I guess I was beat to it.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Alright I'll fly with this

Vote: BP

Aegor is heavily implying he is certain that BP is scum, and instead of lynching BP some of you would rather lynch Aegor when it's abundantly clear that if BP flips town Aegor is getting lynched tomorrow anyways.
You do realize how stupid that is right?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I believe that puts BP at L-1
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I figure some combination of Aeronaut, Adrien, and Burning_Town are scum. If the scum faction is big enough probably all of them.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I don't quite view the two situations as equal.

First there was never any real threat that anyone was going to take him up on the 1-1 exchange for HS. That is not the case on this.

He implied additional information this time, which he did not the time before.

Also his vote on HS was mostly motivated by HS's antitown play and his lurking rather then any actual case made on him for being scum.

The two situations are similar, but not the same.

In any case the only actual danger that we face in this situation is if BOTH Aegor and BP are town, and there seems to be few sentiments around the town that this is possible.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Hey wake do us a favor and kill scum tonight.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yes I know.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I've called you a serial killer at least three times today wake.

What do you think I'm implying.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Boon
Because I think Aegor's town. Also a five man scumteam would be big enough to fit BP in as well.

@Juls
Yeah the reason I'm thinking third party is because lots of his posts don't make sense as town posts OR scum posts. I would also consider B_town as a possible for serial killer, but I think it's more likely to be Wake and B_town is just scum.

I suppose it could be multiball, but I've decided it's simpler to assume serial killer unless I see evidence to the contrary. Also re-reading the opening post makes me wonder who a second scumteam could even be.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I figure at this point the crossfire is more useful. The SK needs to kill mafia as well as town to win and if BP flips town we're going to need that kill.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Ha I knew Scarab was scummy. More seriously though that was a handy kill.

Does anyone know what a fibbonacci night cop is? I have a couple ideas but I want to know what some other people think before I go shooting off my mouth.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Juls
Actually I think you're right about the Fibbonacci numbers. I was at first thinking it could have been the name of one scum faction, and that he was a cop that could only find one faction. But your idea seems much more likely, especially given the way Toomai worded the role.

@Aeronaut
Pretty sure Juls is referring to whether we know a players alignment or not when she says flipped.

In any case I figure we have either one or two scum left, as well as a serial killer. I also figure that if Aeronaut, Adrien, Burning_Town, and Wake all died we'd be done.
Vote Aeronaut
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Oh and I think that's L-2.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Oh another thing that might be worth pointing out is if there are two scumteams, there'll probably only be one kill tonight.

@Aero
Perhaps the reasons I've been calling you scum for all game?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

You realize the link you posted in your previous post linked to THIS GAME right?

Also Undermining a persons credibility when you have no intention of voting for them is scummy. If you do it as town that doesn't make it not scummy, it just means your being scummy as town.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant the link in the post that your more recent link linked to leads back to this game.

1) This logic assumes you are the sole member of your team and nobody else has a say on who gets lynched. It also assumes that scum only make kills on people who suspect them and never go for players who look like town or they think might be a power role.

2) Is this rhetorical or something? If scum always obviously worked together this would be a much easier game. Also when you say the consensus of the scum team was to lynch BP, who exactly are you calling scum?

Do you find hypocrisy scummy Aero? You've accused me of it at least a few times now. Why keep bringing it up unless you find it scummy? If you don't find it scummy why do you keep bringing it up?

Pedit
:facepalm:
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Good times guys, I really enjoyed this game. Props to Toomai for excellent modding as well.

@Adrien
I couldn't believe when you got Juls like that, right when you needed her to not be alive too.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2768, Juls wrote:Mirhawk - You scared me because you agreed with me. That was a rarity in this game.

Ironically, I was townreading you for the same reason. :D

I didn't actually agree with the tells you were using to push you suspects, but that was okay as they were still the same people I thought were scum.

I actually followed the lead of my town reads a lot this game now that I think about it.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Wake was instatown the second he posted that he was responsible for those kills. Double so seeing as how Aero flipped SK immediately afterward.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

WHOOOO YAY.

Thanks!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”