Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #200) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Alina »

I only have one completed game and I was a VT there. Me and Shaddowez have linked that game to you before I think, if you want me to link it again I can.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #201) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Alina »

Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #202) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1882, Mirhawk wrote:Hmm

I have to admit that I thought Reinoe was town. Looking back at his posts isn't very informative in regards to who he may be scum with either.

It's easier to discern players he probably wasn't aligned with, but these are also of limited use as there is still a very clear possibility of multiple scum factions.

The only observation I'd be willing to commit on is that he probably isn't on a team with Wake.

I also kind of think those nightkills make sense if there were two scumteams looking for one another. This would be an opportune time to do so as there are already a lot of townie bodies on the ground.

I agree with...well, all of this. Although I think if they were scumteams looking for eachother there are better targets out there. ALTHOUGH I suppose they could be leaving the obvious ones outside their own faction alive as lynch fodder?

@Adrien What's your hunch regarding SKOT? I'm curious. What do you mean by the way his flip was worded proves there's only one group? I was thinking the opposite. I assume that there are two scum factions and one shot notscience and one shot Reinoe...am I missing something w/the wording?

I think the Mafia designates someone to send to do the kill and they show up as the person visiting. So yes, NM could still easily be scum. He just didn't kill anybody. Unless SKOT and him are scumbuddies and are lying or something.

In post 1886, TheAdrienC wrote:The quote I said I was gonna come back to about SKOT. Every single PR from the town we have had flip from the town had an even/odd night modifier with it. SKOT's claim, if I recall correctly, was a full tracker claim. That is drawing a red flag on my radar.

Do you have an even/odd night modifier? No need to say which you are, but do you have one?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #203) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Alina »

Ah, okay. Reinoe's defense of SKOT caught my eye as well on my ISO of them but I thought I might've just been making a bigger deal of it than it deserved. Surprised so many other people are seeing it the way I did. And BOTH night kills last night kind of puzzle me. I can see a scumteam looking for another killing notscience, but I can't figure out why Reinoe died. I guess they could've been utterly terrified of his mad skills or something, I have no idea.

And oh, I thought maybe you were an even night commuter and that's why you brought it up at the end of the day, to dissuade from being NKed or something so you could use your power on night two. There goes that thought. Why did you claim exactly what it was though? Now the scum know when they can kill you, but then again actually, I doubt they would at this point since you're under a lot of suspicion. Nevermind.

I think I brought up the his claim could be a lie because he didn't bring up the odd/even thing yesterday, I'm not sure. Okay, nevermind, I didn't. Just checked. I know I THOUGHT it, at least...
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #204) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1020, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1018, Juls wrote:
In post 1015, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1013, Juls wrote:Knowing that someone travelled to nowhere is useful info as well. Or are you claiming role locked. Being coy is not helpful.

you paying attention to the game at all. You should be able to add 1+1...
I did not act on an odd night... :roll:

Did you claim even night tracker? I just read a 39 page game, please be forgiving if I missed a detail or two.

nope, why would I claim the limitation on day 1. There is no point to it and if I got heat and the odd night tracker got move off without concern, great. I never said I revealed all...

In post 1021, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:oh and generally I don't reveal such a limitation or spell it till after fact.

Here's what SKOT said about the matter.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #205) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Alina »

I actually buy Adrien's breadcrumb. Bleh.

VOTE: Boonskiies

Just because I'm tired of not voting and you're the only other megaread I have.

@SKOT Good point. I just wish you hadn't claimed because then everything would be less confusing lol.

PEDIT:

Wasn't I whiteknighting the HS lynch too? :l Also, Clusk had the same reaction Aeronaut had to Reinoe's reaction test...and look at his flip.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #206) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Alina »

Hmkay.

I was leaning town on Scarab on day 1(or maybe it was the start of day 2? Don't remember when that started happening exactly), what in your opinion makes his slot bad?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #207) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Alina »

I knew Alinaskiies was the better one!

Let's lynch Boonskiies, guys.

He's been a read for this whole game for me guys, want a reason, check my like 10 page argument with him.

Actually not this whole game but I didn't want to edit the quote that much. Only since the argument thingamajig.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #208) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Alina »

Hey, wait. I never did anything in the argument that was bad. I do remember you contradicting yourself 742 times though and acting like a crazy person in general. But that's just how you are, so. What "reason" are people supposed to find to vote me in that clustermess? o.O
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #209) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Alina »

I decided to do the Aeronaut thing with the pretty colors so I could kinda get my reads more sorted out in my head. Top 3 and bottom 3 are semi-interchangeable.

Mirhawk
BP
Wake

Burning_TowN
Aeronaut
Juls

Not_Mafia
BroodKingEXE
TheWayItEnds
Aegor
Shaddowez

SKOT
Adrien
Boonskiies

I'm doing something wrong because I only have 3 scumreads when there are probably 4 or 5 left. But I'm starting to think my whole reads list is totally screwed up because I'm getting doubts with my want to lynch Boon or Adrien now and I feel like I'm missing something. I want to smash my head against a wall, really. Adrien's only not at the bottom because I can see his claim being real..otherwise he'd be there.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #210) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Alina »

Wake-BP-Mirhawk are interchangable actually. Same with Adrien-Boon-SKOT to a lesser extent.

BP is the only one of those three who I have a "super-town" read on. Aero and Burning Town are just leaning town for me. I'm honestly kind of surprised at how many people think Aero is scum to be honest because...I don't. At all. The stuff people use as a case/evidence, as TheWayItEnds said...is just...no. He's done nothing that makes me think he's scummy, really, except maybe for the apologizing for being wrong about Reinoe which gave me weird vibes but really that's likely just a personality thing. I would've done the same thing if I were him, to be honest. xD
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #211) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1948, Boonskiies wrote:I don't believe they've said nearly enough to get a super town read quite yet, especially Burning Town. If anything I'd have Burning Town in the nearing scum read, but not completely convinced due to not enough evidence/debatable arguments. BP has sounded town with his posts, but I don't think it's super town sounding. Anyone can sound super town.

Then why don't
you
sound super town? :P

In post 1953, Boonskiies wrote:In their defense, that is a hydra for you. But I'd like to point out from Burning_Earth's posts mainly is the one I believe isn't reading completely and mainly just lurking. I don't get the town read.

Leaning town on TN, not on Burning_Earth. He's...there.

In post 1954, Aegor wrote:Boonskiies is not getting lynched. I will not allow the lynch to go through. Please turn your attention elsewhere.

Why are you so certain that he's town? Seriously, what did he do? Point it out. Please. If I'm wrong, I would like to know that I'm wrong.

In post 1954, Aegor wrote:Explain all three of these, please. With reference to specific posts. If they are that town to you, I want something more concrete than "feel" or "posting style is town" or some such nonsense.

Working on it, but I'm gonna make some food and eat so it'll be a while before the full thing is up. I've finished Wake so far and I'll do the other two and then do a writeup tonight.

In post 1955, Boonskiies wrote:Guys, I've been saying this for a while now...

ALINA = SCUM.

If you end up flipping town and this isn't just a schtick, I'm going to laugh at you after this.

In post 1957, Burning_TowN wrote:Alina works to avoid mastin sized posts. This is appreciated.

? What do you mean by this? I basically jokingly took Boonskiies's posts and replaced the "She's/her's" with "Him/he"s lol. But in all honestly that is pretty much the best way for me to point at why I suspect him.

With Adrien, I realize that he might not have exactly been breadcrumbing odd night commuter and maybe just normal commuter in general. It's not really a specifically "odd night" only breadcrumb. Kind of hurts him a bit back for me and he's back in the flip-flop zone with Boonie bear.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #212) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1959, Mirhawk wrote:The only real reason I can think of is that he is an odd night vig and he doesn't want to get lynched if he has to claim.

I was thinking this, but I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to put that thought into the scum's heads.

In post 1960, Boonskiies wrote:I'm town, Alina. Why would that be funny?

You'll see. :wink:

PEDIT: He makes a solid case for himself. No idea why I ever suspected him!
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #213) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Alina »

@Shaddowez

What info am I supposed to be putting out, exactly? If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #214) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1977, Burning_TowN wrote:
In post 1953, Boonskiies wrote:In their defense, that is a hydra for you. But I'd like to point out from Burning_Earth's posts mainly is the one I believe isn't reading completely and mainly just lurking. I don't get the town read.

Where are the reasons for me being scum?

B_E

I swear I have some sort of magical psychic ray because whenever I check the thread there's a new post like two seconds ago...

I'd like to know that too, actually. I finished your writeup last night(I only have BPs left and I'll finish it after I get sleep..have not gotten enough yet but imsomnia sucks so :/) and here's a direct quote from the end here:

"After going through and writing all this... I really don't have even a fourth to say about B_E as I do on Wake. They've really not done that much to set off my scum radar, and their thought processes seem followable. I'd like to know why people(Aegor, really, I don't recall anyone else voicing suspicion of them?) think they could be scum because I'm just not seeing it." Boon has voiced suspicion as well now I see so I'll add that in. That's not the whole thing because the formatting is kind of wonky because I was writing it out in notepad so I'll wait a bit to actually post it. Way too tired right now to go through and do the last writeup and stuff. It'll be up tomorrow(well...it's today now, but w/e) for sure however.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #215) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1992, Wake1 wrote:———✹ Why exactly am I so high on your Town list?

You dropped a bit. I'll explain my thoughts and reasoning when I get around to posting my writeup on you. I'm a little busy right now but once I do BPs I'll post you/Burning_TowN and BP's at the same time. The TL;DR is basically recency bias that I liked a couple of your recent posts and totally forgot about some other things you did that I didn't like.

In post 1992, Wake1 wrote:———✹ If there was a dead Even-Night Doctor in this game Night 1, is it reasonable to suspect an Odd-Night counterpart?

Yes, I was assuming there were even/odd of every role since I saw the flips but I think the whole argument over it is completely useless. I think it's reasonable to assume, other people don't. No need for some people to lead crusades over it. This is stupider than the manipulation argument on day 1.

In post 1992, Wake1 wrote:———✹ Do you reckon Aegor's current vote is sound? Why is he where he is on your list?

Maybe. I personally wouldn't vote you at this current point in time, but I guess I can understand other people doing it, if that makes sense. He's there because I literally cannot read him. I tried to ISO him during the night phase and basically got nothing accomplished in respects to a read.

In post 1992, Wake1 wrote:———✹ Why is Aeronaut, Juls, Aegor, and Boonskies lower than me on your list? If you would, please share your succinct reasoning there.

Aeronaut is higher now since you dropped, Juls is probably about even with you, Aegor is lower still, I explained why, he's basically a perfect null. Boonskiies being lower is kind of self-explanatory, I'd hope. o.O

In post 1992, Wake1 wrote:———✹ What are the best reasons for breaking Boonskie's neck today?

I've pretty much brought them up already, but I've changed my mind and want to go after Adrien again. I was saving this for the end of the post but meh.

VOTE: TheAdrienC

In post 1992, Wake1 wrote:———✹ If there's one Scum among your best Townreads, who would you expect that person to be?

I really doubt Mirhawk is scum, so between you and BP I'd probably say you. This might change after I've done my closer look at BP's ISO, but for now I'd say you.

In post 1997, Aegor wrote:How is the slot town, then? Why not null? Or does "leaning town" actually mean "firm townread?"

I didn't say I had a firm townread, did I? I put him in dark green because he was leaning town. That's why they're in a different color. Dark green is leaning town. Light green was firm townread. Yellow was varying degrees of null. Red was scumread. And also...they have the same slot. Do I have to have a townread on both slots? They have the same role PM, right? So...does it really matter which I have a townread on? Ironically enough, though, now I'm townreading Burning_TowN and am fairly neutral on TN after the writeup I did.

In post 1997, Aegor wrote:Still waiting on this.

I'm gonna finish my BP writeup later tonight then I'll post them all. By the way, you didn't answer this:

In post 1977, Burning_TowN wrote:Where are the reasons for me being scum?

B_E

If you want to wait until I finish my writeup or something like that, say so, but please don't avoid this.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #216) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Alina »

I probably should have spoiler tagged that. Way longer than I thought it was.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #217) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Alina »

...What? They asked you a
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #218) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Alina »

...What? They asked you a woah okay how did that happen. Somehow insta-posted. o.O They asked you a question that I would like to see answered. Why exactly do you think that they are scum?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #219) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 2005, Aegor wrote:Oh. My bad. I want your write-up first. I will not ignore that.

Mkay. It's almost done, been working on them since I got back. Should be up within an hour.

In post 2007, Aeronaut wrote:@Alina Nobody appreciates the color code, do they?

Apparently not. I probably should have put like a color key code thing like on maps on the bottom or something. :lol:

@Aegor

Don't you think it's a possibility the odd-night vig(presuming it exists) might not have shot anyone? Or do you think it HAS to shoot or something?

In post 2015, Aegor wrote:He is not an interesting target today, and I think he is town. Plus the people voting him (especially Alina) are tunneling, so it would be nice to see them pursue other targets. I am pretty sure he is town.

In post 1997, Aegor wrote:We can lynch him tomorrow if you really want. Not today.

...Why would you be open to lynching him at all if you think he's town...?

In post 2016, Boonskiies wrote:The scum tunneling me hard, yo.

Speaking of tunnelling, what the hell are your reads besides me? o.O Full reads list please?

Inb4 "I'm too lazy. Doesn't matter. I'm obvtown. That's all that matters, babe. :cool: "
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #220) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Alina »

Why not just post them? It can't be that hard to at least put "Town" "Null" or "Scum" next to people's names. I'm already ISOing BP right now and I'm way too tired to go searching through yours under the assumption your reads haven't changed at all. Just copy-paste the living playerlist and write your read on them next to them like I did early on. It'll take like 5 minutes, obvtown boy.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #221) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Alina »

THANK GOD I'M FINALLY DONE. Okay. Here you go:

Spoiler: Wake writeup. This is kinda sorta(meaning very, very) long.
Wake
:

Looking back from the
very
beginning, Wake seems like he's had some sort of creepy eye on me from...well..his very first posts. His # and # both basically single me out as "interesting" and stuff. It's kind of weird. Going forward...yeah, this has kept up the whole game from the veeery start. I'm not reading this as scummy, just kind of weird. What exactly did I do that attracted your attention so, Wake? o.O

Sometimes it seems like Wake doesn't really pay attention to the game(Like with the newbie game me and Shaddowez were in, I think we gave it to him four times and he forgot) For anyone who's played with him before, is this usual for Wake? It might be his ADHD and he might just be missing the posts, but it's still kind of uh...what? (I have ADHD too, so I can understand totally missing/skimming stuff sometimes, and I pretty much have to skim/fast read because if I don't my brain kind of glitches out sometimes and makes me read stuff over and over so I kind of instinctively do that. Although that part is more of the OCD. Combined, it's not very fun.)

But it's like he completely forgot. This isn't necessarily scummy, but I'd like to know if it's normal for him or if he could be scum who just
totally forgot what his fake-train-of-thoughts were.
Also, he totally forgets who claims commuter
in his (actually kind of wacko btw) reads list. I'll actually go ahead and get into that now. Look at his #. He thinks SKOT is the one who claimed commuter. Is this a wake thing or is it a "lol idc w/e kill eachother plz town" thing?

On the reads list...yeah, I sort of missed this on my first run I believe. Null, null, null, null, null, null, null, scum, scum, scum, null, null, and then he reads himself as town. ...Okay. Like, I'm not THAT confident in my reads but I at least try to see if I can put people into a town or scum slot. He just decided to make 80% of people null and then toss out like 3 names as scum. Could be scum trying to make sure if he dies people can't really establish connections based on his reads or something of that ilk. He also forgets the presence of like 5 active people and major events. I'm starting to think this is a wake thing, because it seems like he focuses on around 4 or 5 people and ignores everyone else which would line up with him offering insight into his personality in his #.

(
WARNING
: This next paragraph is kind of outdated since I wrote this writeup prior to some of the more recent discussion on the matter. I think it would be best if we just stop talking about it and arguing about it though, the truth will likely come out during the next night phase.)

He later starts bringing up the odd-night vigilante thing...which I don't find odd at all. I don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of this, tbh? I personally when I first saw the even/odd role flips assumed we probably have one of each, for even and odd. I guess it's possible we only have even/odd of roles, but I don't understand why people are flipping out on him for assuming we do have even/odd of each. That's what was going through my head for a while too, and I still think it's a strong possibility. Although it is also possible we have stuff, like, say, a town odd-night tracker and then we have, lets say SKOT could be a mafia even-night tracker, kind of giving him an auto fake claim. Roles like that may not necessarily be town. I know people probably already know this, but I already wrote it out so meh. Just felt like bringing it up.

In #, wake, you say you're townreading Boon and Adrien, and will be analyzing their ISOs. Did you ever do that? If so, what did you learn? I'd like to know because they're my top two scum reads at this point and while people have voiced that they think they're town...I don't really remember anyone ever saying
why
they think they're town. Well, some people have said Boon is town. I don't remember many people saying Adrien was town in...ever?

Then we reach the point where Hunter gets replaced, which is where my leaning-town on Wake read started evolving into ultratown(and now that I look back he's not as great as I was thinking, I guess it was more recency bias with me liking most of his recent posts than anything. He's not
that
great anymore, but I'll explain more of my full read on him at the end of this.)

I liked the fact that he actually wanted to wait for the Hunter slot to claim, because he really easily could have just said "lol ok he's at L-1 let's let him get
lynched my scum bretheren mwahahhahahahhahaha god i am so
evil
:twisted: ". Well, okay, he wouldn't have said that...but he could have thought it. Anyways, it lines up with how he said that he wished people had waited for a claim with the Clusk lynch in #. Consistent. Could have been interesting if he
wasn't
, but he was.

Just reached #, you seem pretty skeptical of the "5 mafs" use as reasoning for people voting him, but in your vote for HS, post #, the only reasoning you give is that you want to see what happens...what exactly was your reasoning for voting him? That can't possibly really be the reason, right? You thought he was scum for some reason, yeah? Please tell me you did. If so, what was that reasoning?

Wake, at the end of the day you claimed if HS flipped town you would be quite vocal about your distaste for Aegor. Do you still feel that way? I don't recall you mentioning it yet today, although I know you haven't had much time yet so that may be the reason. You seemed to have forgotten that you had such distaste in your # as well?

I think he's to, some extent, semi-emotional and seems to start scumreading people who he might not like or something, because as soon as Juls calls his posts forced is when he starts going at her, and I swear there was one other person he did this with, but I can't find who it was right now. I thought it waS BP but they just seem to have a mutual seething hatred for one another, BP just dodged his question apparently(I totally forgot about this and when I get to reading BP I'll hopefully look at this closer and see I find this suspect.) so it wasn't him. Weird. But I don't think his push on Juls is bad, I think it makes sense, I just think the way it started was kind of an "um...okay." moment for me.

So yeah:

TL;DR Version
: I think I may be giving Wake too much "credit" (this isn't the right word, but I can't think of the right one right now. Sucks.) for just being him and I might be ignoring what could possibly be scummy just because he's Wake. I'm not sure why exactly I'm giving Wake favor for being him but not doing so for Boonskiies, either. Kind of weird now that I think about it. I don't know, at this point I'm kind of nullish/light mixed on him, meaning he could possibly kind of go and lean either way. I DO like his push on Juls and think it makes sense for him to do from a town perspective; same with Reinoe...but he seems to have forgotten he thought Reinoe was scummy for his reads post. I mean, if he was anyone else I would probably want to lynch him but I would REALLY like to know if this level of forgetfulness is normal for him. If it is, okay, it's not THAT bad, but if it isn't...it's kind of really bad. Because there's a lot of things he's seemed to have forgotten/missed in this game.

This feels kind of incomplete and I feel like there was more that I wanted to say, but yeah. Can't think of it right now.

Verdict:
CONFUSED
. Need some questions answered.

Spoiler: Burning_TowN writeup. This is much less long.
Burning_TowN:

Initially, I got town vibes from B_E not voting Wake because he was at L-3 in #, and he then explained why in #. But after thinking about it, scum just putting him on L-2 would be incredibly stupid that early on, so it's pretty null to me at this now.

tn5421, in #, you single out Reinoe to post more, but IIRC there were quite a few people who didn't post yet? I'm a bit too lazy to go through and check what exactly the post counts were at that point, but was there any reason in particular that you chose to single them out? Also, B_E, why did you not like that vote, exactly?

It actually seems like they started suspecting Boonskiies pretty early on, I thought that it had only happened after my argument with him and after thinking about it prior to doing the ISO, I started thinking it was possible they were scum for their # where it seems like he's trying to say "Hey, let's vote Boon since I want to do it." Or something if he was scum. This is much less weird now to me than it was a couple hours ago, lol.

In #, TN, you say that Not_Mafia jumping on all the bandwagons is something to look at tomorrow. I'm starting to think this is kind of suspicious as well and that's why he's dropped into my null list. I'm probably gonna do a closer look at him like I am doing with Wake/Burning_TowN/BP afterwards along with Shaddowez, who I'm getting strange vibes from but I can't really pinpoint why exactly. How do you feel about them right now?

I do like B_E's defense of Hunter in # and # though. I do agree that it was (obviously, now, but back then I was also thinking it was likely a guess) and the whole EM thing....eh. I thought that was kind of shaky back then but I really had no idea how to voice my thoughts on that well so I just kind of went :/ at it. It gave me doubts for a while but after thinking it through I didn't like it all that much.

After going through all this...I really don't have even a fourth to say about B_E as I do on Wake. They've really not done that much to set off my scum radar, and their thought processes seem followable. I'd like to know why people(Aegor and Boon, I don't recall anyone else voicing suspicion of them?) think they could be scum because I'm just not seeing it.

Verdict:
Leaning Town

Spoiler: BP writeup. It's long again.
BP:

Okay, just got back and it's really late, but I
am
going to get this done.

Going from the start forward.

BP starts the game out with #...which...feels really forced to me? It's not like Adrien forced, but I don't know. The way it's worded feels kind of robotic and fake. Anyone else feel this way about it?

In # he says that I'll just quote it
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.
I don't really know what he expected Not_Mafia to do. Why would someone stop scumhunting because there were a few votes on him? Weren't those votes only really there because of his supposed freudian slip in his like first post? (The other day I had a thought he might've done this on purpose to say "lol I claimed mafia on day 1 and still won as mafia" or something if he's mafia, lol.) BP, what did you expect NM to do there? o.o

In BP's # there's a comment that I just went "um what" at, which is his response to Aegor voting SKOT for SKOT saying
In post 163, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:Vote Aegor... non-sense....but this probably means you are town
in his post even though he's voting him. Why is it "fucking weird" that Aegor voted SKOT in response to that? I would've done the same thing in Aegor's position and I probably would have voted him then if I didn't miss that(how I missed the giant red letters when Aegor quoted it is beyond me, but whatever) You claim that it looks like Aegor is petty voting him, but it's actually a
really
really
bad post. Here, I'll quote the whole thing:

In post 163, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:Vote Aegor... non-sense....but this probably means you are town but absolute bullying behavior meant to enforce and engage in group think and "borg mindset." (FYI for those that engage in HoS, this vote is meant at as slap in his face)

He votes Aegor...then...says he's probably town. I mean, I think SKOT is a semi-emotional player so I can kind of excuse this...but it's still really bad.
Horrible contradiction.

Why did you think it was just a petty vote, BP? It doesn't look that way
at all
to me.

Then, in that post, he starts his weird accusation on farside that I still don't understand. I think the grammar is screwed up or something or maybe my brain just isn't wired right but I really really don't understand how this started or anything. It's confusing the hell out of me trying to figure it out. Like...I don't read it as "I'm sorry if I looked scummy" at all. It's...I didn't see anything scummy from farside in that post. I'm really confused at the accusation here. I still don't get it. Maybe I'm really stupid or something. This continues for a long, long while.

He gives a reads list in # which matches up with all his thoughts he posted previously, but doesn't seem to add any new people to the mix than he's already mentioned. Could be he is scum who looked through his reads on people to that point, posted them and decided not to add anyone new to give less information?

He starts pushing on Scarab for reasons I don't particularly agree with? I mean, I thought he voted Mirhawk because Mirhawk was scum. Not to get off the Wake wagon. I do agree those first posts from Mirhawk could be seen pretty weirdly, so I don't think Scarab's POV here was as bad as BP seems to have thought it was. I don't think this stuff was that scummy at all? Although it is true he seems to have just been scumreading the people who went after him - I do think that his scumread on Mirhawk made sense trying to look from his perspective. I don't think scumreading him for the whole ongoing game talk thing is a very good idea either. That doesn't really mean...well...anything, I don't think.

Been many posts since I actually had a comment on it. Not really much of a comment here, but he gives a full reads list in # that seems to match up with the thoughts that he had posted thus far.

Here's another post that feels weird to me that I can't really articulate why. # feels fake as well along with his first post. I can't really figure out why exactly, but it just feels that way. Ugh.

I'm really confused with him voting Wake for him...pressuring...Juls. Like...um...huh? Why is it such a bad thing Wake was pushing on Juls? I'm confused. If we just ignored certain people for abstract reasons I can't quite grasp, then that's just stupid. Why was it such a horrid thing he was pushing on Juls? o.O

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. In # he claims
In post 1433, BP wrote:I am pretty damn sure the HS wagon is another scum-motivated one. There is nothing to them other than not voting. I've said this before: they are policy lynches and policy lynches are bad for town because we decrease in number. That can't be.

BUT, earlier on, he says, in post #
In post 329, BP wrote:Meh... Don't like it much. Like his stance on PL's tho.

Scarab's stance on PLs was
In post 208, Scarab wrote:Regarding the SNOT stuff, I actually would be fine with being part of a policy lynch on him. I like policy lynches and this game feels way bigger than I expected.

BP, did your thoughts on policy lynches suddenly change in the middle of the game?

Just got to his post #, I really like it for multiple reasons, particularly his switch on Aegor which makes well, a lot of sense to me trying to look from his
perspective, I feel like I'm not explaining what I like about this well enough, but I'm not sure what exactly to say.

His # rubs me the wrong way, why would you want to lynch HS at all, even if it meant the possibility of going after one of your scumreads? This is probably just a playstyle thing, but ugh. It feels wrong.

I guess that's it. Weird. He hasn't done all that much on day 3 yet, so I would really like to hear more from him. Right now, I guess I'm mostly null, probably
closer to the scum side than the town side right now with him. If you want to ask me why I had him as such a high townread, I have absolutely no idea why. I could figure out why I was townreading Wake and I'm still townreading B_E, but BP...I don't know why I was townreading him. So yeah, he's null, slightly scummy for me right now. He's funny though. I think I'm just going to do this kind of writeup on everyone left alive because this is actually really useful and instead of going mostly on instinct/minor thoughts I'm able to point out everything I find interesting and it's helping. So yeah. Look forward(or don't and just skip them because I'm going to put them in spoiler tags because these are LOOOOOONG) to me probably doing this for everyone.

Verdict:
Slightly Scummy/Leaning Scum, can't decide

I'd like it if people at least read their own writeup because there are questions for the people in there and if I'm misunderstanding something hopefully they can clear it up. Sorry they came out kind of choppy/unfocused, I wrote all of these while tired as hell.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #222) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2022, shaddowez wrote:Alina - Leaning town, though this is subject to change. She has my suspicions raised a little bit, but since I can't place my finger on why yet keeping her as a town read. She has a lot of posts, but most of them are one or two lines at most.

lol, I just post whenever I see something I feel like replying to. I considered waiting to try and condense my posts more but I decided against it as there wouldn't really be much point and just asking when I see stuff gets information out there faster. Sorry if that choice bothers anyone, lol.

In post 2024, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
vote areonaut

Who? But no, seriously, why?

@
Aegor
I think BP flipped on you in # (I think this is the right number) and explained his reasoning, but eh. I think his lack of posting may be he just doesn't have time, but I honestly think I'm okay with lynching him at this point. I want him to at least respond to my writeup first though.

PEDIT: Me too.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #223) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Alina »

I'm seriously not F5ing the thread all day, I swear...even though I saw Adrien's post two minutes after it was posted.

I totally agree, Adrien. SKOT hasn't done
anything
since claiming. I think I've brought this up before that it seems like he's not doing anything because he's scum and thinks he's "safe" now and is just trying to keep attention off him again. He was really uber-active at the start...as soon as he claims? Boom. Nothing. He vanished like the avatar. This isn't the
only
thing I don't like, but it's a pretty major part of it. I'll switch my vote to him.

VOTE: Sharpest-Knife-On-Tree
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #224) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 2039, Aeronaut wrote:P-edit @Alina haha yea sometimes I refresh the page for longer than I'd like to admit

I'm not though I just have a magic psychic ray that makes me check the thread right after people post evidently. :lol:
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #225) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh yeah.

@
Aegor
What were your reasonings for suspecting Burning_TowN?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #226) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 2049, shaddowez wrote:Alina - Leaning heavier town again.
While there is still something that I can't place my finger on
, she is still digging for motivation and looking at interactions between other players.

Wake seems to think the same thing. I have no idea what it is :/

In post 2049, shaddowez wrote:Boon - Changing to a null/scum read. Unlike Alina, ever since his scumread on her and their lover's quarrel, he's been focusing on pretty much nobody but her. He's commented on a few other people, but they were based off of Alina's posts, not his own inquiries or observations.

He's been lurking around and posting elsewhere too. Still no quick reads list. :roll: I assume his next post he'll completely ignore it like he did when I asked him why he thought I absolutely MUST be a PR or scum. Also Alin(a)skiies is quickly becoming a true ship, wow I'm so proud <3

In post 2049, shaddowez wrote:Adrien - I really like his Post #2037. I don't like that it seems he basically took my read on him and ran with it (I know others have said similar things too, I'm just using mine since it was the most recent). He never even acknowledged my read, and his next post with actual content appears to be scumhunting (There was one post about his vote standing because of SKOT's naked vote before this one). However, he's also been anti-SKOT for a decent part of the game, so this could be bussing.

Agreed, that post made me feel a lot better about him; and was he really anti-SKOT all along? I don't even remember.

I'm not so sure SKOT checking NM is THAT bad, as I would assume scum would send their most town/least likely to be investigated member to do the night kill, and so for that reason checking people who are widely perceived as town might not be
that
bad an idea. I don't know what recommended play for that is though, so. It's also, as I said in my writeup I think in Wake's or Burning_TowN's I brought this up, he could be a Mafia Even Night Tracker and his scumteam decided to have him track NM, leading us to this situation.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #227) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Alina »

boonskiies

when do we get married

And yeah, thanks for hosting Toomai. Fun game even though it was a gigantic clusterfuck.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #228) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Alina »

All the above. All at once.

Also wake please tell me why you killed me. Like. I would have lived if you didn't shoot me. I just need to know.

PEDIT: Yeah, I don't disagree with the not-hammer at all. It was your best move you could have done at that point IMO.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #229) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Alina »

Yep. Looks normal to me. Maybe you found a shiny one or something?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #230) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 2768, Juls wrote:Alina - I already mentioned, be more confident in your play. Otherwise you were very good.

Thanks! If anyone else has any advice on how I can improve my play, that would be very much appreciated. :3
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (isolation #231) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Alina »

Thanks boon, I'll do my best, haha.

Adrien, I'm not sure how to help you with the fake sounding thing. A lot of the time it just sounded like you were being overdramatic; but you had some really good posts that muddled my scumread on you here and there.

And happy birthday Mirhawk!
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #232) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Alina »

@Wake Yeah, I'm sorry if I came off mean in the dead chat. Thanks for the advice, but I said I was agreeing with you because I was, well, agreeing with you, lol. I agreed with multiple people in this game; I can't really help it when someone says something I agree with, but oh well. I'll try to agree less next game, then. Any other advice would be appreciated.

@Farside I don't recall saying how I was with reads in this game, lol. What do you mean? If so how can I fix that? Just be more confident basically?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #233) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Alina »

I didn't realize I was being mean in game. :/ Also, I mean, you told me to shut up on page 5 or 6 or something. That wasn't very nice either.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #234) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Alina »

Ah. Sorry for misinterpreting.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #235) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Alina »

We're building a time machine so we can have every single wedding possible all at the same time. The project may take a while to complete. But you will be invited! :3
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #236) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Alina »

Sorry BP, Adrien talked to me about Farside's game first ;-;

I can like summon up cookies if that'll help???
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #237) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2839, Burning_Earth wrote:Also alina you are fucking awesome and you will go far

Lol, thank you! Are you really 15 by the way? o.O You seemed way older than that to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”