beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sat May 26, 2007 9:32 am

Post by beanbagboy »

@Albert: Well, the only game you saw me in, I was scum, and in a position to speed lynch (which I took.)

Also, JDodge and SV being good mafia players is probably why they were taken out. They could be big threats to the mafia, right?

Finally, I don't think Glork's survival is any reason to blame him. We don't know what went on last night, it could have been any number of reasons that kept him alive.

Guardian, was that meant as a joke? It's hard to tell.

Vote: Jack
because I said so. (random...)
Meh... I got distracted by something shiny, leaving MS. Possibly returnage soonfuls.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sat May 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Meh, all votes are random now. If you have a reason for it, all the better.

Also, your votes give others information, so as a rule voting is a good thing (in random voting)

Just some thoughts, I don't know how experienced you are, so I can't tell if that's a newbie mistake or a strategy.

No biggie, though.
Meh... I got distracted by something shiny, leaving MS. Possibly returnage soonfuls.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sat May 26, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

@MBL: How was SV an "odd" kill choice?

@Glrok: Why is MBL a bad boy?
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Sat May 26, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

LOL
EW
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sun May 27, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Wow. Sorry if I seem inactive, the pool just opened. ^^.

Hey... I made a question that someone needs to answer! I feel special! ^^

The night kill thing is stupid, agreed. Any kill that scum makes is a good kill. Killing off strong townies is better. The fact that they didn't kill Glork doesn't mean anything. Again, we don't know what happened last night.

Yeah, BM, come on. Random voting = jokey. IMGMEOY (lol I stole this one from bob: I maybe got my eye on you.)
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Mon May 28, 2007 2:14 am

Post by beanbagboy »

@HackerHuck: Er... no. That was from an objective point of view, I'm saying that to an extent they don't care who they kill as long as they kill SOMEone and that person is a reasonable threat to the town, so JDodge and SV getting killed tells us, like Glork said, nothing. I was saying what their intentions would be going into the first night.

Glork, I don't think BM is scum. Granted, he is acting very stupid, but metagame wise he's like this in other games I'm in with him. (Well, we're both still alive, so it is possible, but still.)

I do that all the time, saying I'm scum (as a joke.) Sometimes I'm not lying when I say it, though. :P
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Mon May 28, 2007 11:37 am

Post by beanbagboy »

@BM: Sure. You're twisting his words, as Haut boy just said, yes, he said it's TRUE that he's good at hunting scum, but Guardian was JOKING that he gets all the scum, all the time. I don't see how that's contradictory.

(More later, I'm busy...)

Also, Glork not getting all the scum, at least from what I've heard, is a sign that he's protown, as he usually seriously busses his scum buddies. (This is just what I've heard, I don't think I've ever played with Glork before.)
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Mon May 28, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

HI! *flaps hands frantically in Yogurt's direction* LOL
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:08 am

Post by beanbagboy »

Albert does seem... lurky. But I'm in another game with him (Mini 449) in which he is doing exactly the same. Again, we're both alive, but it does seem consistent.

Jack has brought up an interesting point, Yogurt barely has posted, even more so than Albert. If we're going after non contributers,
Unvote: Jack, Vote: YogurtBandit
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Tue May 29, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Are you... supporting your own wagon? O.o

Also, BM, what the hell was that? Move to the... scumbag with the largest wagon? I'm sorry, that's too much.
Unvote, Vote: BM
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Tue May 29, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

You're defending me jumping on your wagon. That's... strange...
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Wed May 30, 2007 7:55 am

Post by beanbagboy »

Er... wow. This town is... wagony. If I seem new, I've never done normal games before, only minis, so I might seem distant, sorry.

Unvote
, there are too many people too close to being lynched.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #12) » Wed May 30, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Jack, I assume it's so he can analyze them. Would you like him to accept people who don't support their claims? [/rhetoricalquestion]

8. Good to know. Either way, I don't really know who to vote for, BM and AR are both acting scummy, but metagamingly they ALWAYS do this.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #13) » Thu May 31, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Okay, I'm a bit fried, but Guardian seems the most scummy here. (and too many people beat me to saying it.) YB too, but he is in a lot of newbie games, and I vaguely remember him being new.

So:
Vote: Guardian
and
FoS: YB
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Thu May 31, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

BRAWWWWWWWWWK! ok lol, sorry, I had to do that.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Er, sorry, newb alert, why is this? Getting lynched being better, that is.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Glork, I have to say, while... er... I
think
I agree with you on the vanilla claims subject, I really don't go for albert as scum. I think it's pretty much a null tell how he's acting, he does this all the time, or, at least it seems consistent with the other game I'm in with him. Granted, it's ongoing, but still, that's enough to keep my vote where it is.

Also, how does it make it easier for scum to lynch power roles? I think this is what Glork was saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that power roles are just as likely to claim vanilla.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Oh, duh, of course they should claim, I'm an idiot. lol, glrok.

Also, @Hacker: Good point, they do seem to be... arguing a lot. I don't know, possible linkage via distancing. (But then again, they could be the masons.)

Whilst I think Guardian scummy, I think his defense of YB is not so unfounded. I think it's possible that YB is just being n00by. Mind you, that says nothing about his alignment, I'm still watching him, but it doesn't seem enough.... yet.

Also, just so I know, as I've never played in a normal game, how many pages is day one, usually? I think about 20, right? I know it depends on the game, but still, just so I get a feel.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:43 am

Post by beanbagboy »

O.o

Er... I think Jack's like this, I don't have much metagame experience, but the other... one, or is it two? games I'm in with him he's silent.

Also, I forget who said it, I think YB, yes, it is highly unlikely that they're masons, but it's just as unlikely that anyone else is. The point, of course, being we're trying to figure out which of these people are masons, and we know the possibility is always small.

@Jack: Weird, strange, or weird, scummy? Also, if you're the walrus, I am the eggman. (Two points if you get the reference.)
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:06 am

Post by beanbagboy »

Hmm? It wasn't a deliberate mason hunt, rather a note that they seemed to be possibly linked via distancing. There are two linked roles: scum and masons. And as neither seem very scummy yet, I brought it up. I tend to think out loud a lot.

The cop? That seemed... er, random. And how do you know there IS a cop? That sounds like you ARE the cop, trying to distance yourself from the role. (Well, you got your way, lol)

Glork makes a few good points. YB has turned himself around in my mind, from null tell noob to townish. Not definite, though, just seems townie.

Am I one of those players, Glrok? [/paranoia]
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by beanbagboy »

Okay, yes, Glork, I thought MBL speculating n0 choices was weird. Also, I just had a crazy, overanalytical, but interesting thought: what if MBL is distancing himself from the SK, because HE IS THE SK? SV got chainsawed, and we know the SK has a chainsaw, maybe THAT'S why he made that comment!
FoSK: MBL
Sorry for fingering lotsa pplz, it's fun though.

I was saying that scum want to kill people that are threatening to them, and vice versa for townies, actually. Por ejemplo, any townie that is generally good at scum finding makes a good kill. Vice versa, anyone in the town that is threatening usually gets killed by townies. I do the "look through the others eye" type thing a lot, it's my entire scumhunting basis.

YB is being scummy. He's wagony, hypocritical, and accusative, that whole thing with Jack was... forced, IMO.

Unvote, Vote: YB
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:12 am

Post by beanbagboy »

I already PM'd the mod, I'll need a replacement as large games are just too much to handle. Sorry, I would really have loved to stay otherwise.
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:27 am

Post by beanbagboy »

Pm'd the mod, I'm sorry to say I think a large game is too much for me right now, need a replacement. Sorry for the inconvenience, I would love to stay but it's a bit much.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”