NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #200) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Snork »

:lol:

You mentioned it twice. What relevance does my join date have here? You have no idea what my experience with mafia is, and it is irrelevant to the point being made.

Bringing it up only serves one purpose: to distract from the inquiry at hand, which is that your "reason" for voting Luca yesterday is complete and utter bullshit. It's an attempt to mask the scum motivation behind what you did.

You weren't even asked about it! You just volunteered this reasoning.

Never mind that it makes no fucking sense.

Never mind that the vote itself was fucking scummy.

Never mind that you have contributed FUCK ALL.

Never mind that you have done ZERO SCUM HUNTING.

p-edt:
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #201) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Snork »

No no.

You're right AP.

RM is totally clean.

Cuz you've looked her ISO and she comes up completely townie, right?

She's your top town read?

Like BPC is your top scum read?

FUCKING OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE. If you don't agree with me, so be it.

But at the very least, do me the courtesy of checking into what the fuck I'm saying.

What a fucking waste of time.

Like this is a fucking no brainer.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Snork »

Like what the fuck are you even saying AP.

Two wagons on town battling towards deadline. Where do scum put their votes?

You just answer that question.

You just fucking think about it yourself and stop asking me because apparently I'm the newbie that is fucking blind and thinks all these stupid things.

I'm the fucking newbie lol... who is scumreading the towniest town to ever town in this game

Don't fucking bother asking me AP.

I explain it as clear as fucking day and it's like banging my head against a goddamn brick wall. I am fucking tired of that.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Snork »

AngryPigeon.

You

are fucking infuriating.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Snork »

Spoiler:
In post 95, RachMarie wrote:Wow thread explosion already?

Talah is a he BTW he was in one of the Newbie games I modded.

Yates is correct that vote on BB is rather suspicious, I have played with BB a lot and he replaces out due to RL issues not because of alignment.

VOTE: Pere
- Comment on size of thread. Irrelevant.
- Comment on gender of person. Irrelevant.
- Comment on Yates' vote being suspicious. No reason given.
- Comment about BB replacing out. Irrelevant.
In post 98, RachMarie wrote:Talah is very much like his puppy in the pic, sweet and hyper lol.
- Comment on Talah's personality. No comparison given to any post of his, or how he is using this information. Irrelevant.
In post 116, RachMarie wrote:how the heck do you have me leaning town when I have barely posted Talah?
- Novelty comment that can be made by either alignment; no conclusions thereof. Irrelevant.
In post 251, RachMarie wrote:Sick will respond more later Sinus issues.
- Comment about her health #1. Irrelevant.
In post 277, RachMarie wrote:umm Mastin is a he :P

I can relate to the headache my sinus is killing me and making it hard to think atm gotta love March pollen and spraying time in the Central Valley (NOT).
- Comment about a player's gender, again. Irrelevant.
- Comment about her health #2. Irrelevant.
In post 537, RachMarie wrote:Still working on getting in this game, but one thing I DO know about Nero is he is far more active as town and lurks a lot as scum, he has even admitted this to people.

I want to see more from you Nero.

Also feeling better about Pere.

VOTE: Nero
- Excuses her lack of
anything
. Irrelevant.
- Comment about how she feels about a player. No explanation of what triggered it, no quote, not even a hint. Irrelevant.
- Comment about a player's activity level. Votes said player. Because of activity? Given the context, looks that way. Who fucking knows. No information gained or provided here.
In post 679, RachMarie wrote:Nero when he is town trolls and is very active. I was aware he was V/LA before, now he is not. Hence my vote.

it has been hard to get into this game with being sick. I am going to the doc tomorrow, hopefully will be able to do some ISOs this weekend.
- Comment again about the player's activity, and reasoning for her vote. Okay. Lame reason, given other activity in the thread at that time, but okay.
- Comment about her health #3. Irrelevant.
In post 690, RachMarie wrote:MR:
Are you really comparing THIS game to a Newbie game that just ended where I congratulated the scum team for a win? Seriously? A comment that does not require concentration?

Did you read that I also stated that I was sorry I was not able to do a better job on convincing Bo (the IC) that Jingle was the remaining scum due to being sick?
- Rebuttal to MR that neither discredits the point nor justifies it. Literally fluff backlash.
- Comment about her health #4. Irrelevant.
In post 712, RachMarie wrote:No he is from Tennessee
- Comment about a player's physical location. Irrelevant.
In post 714, RachMarie wrote:Not sure about Matt

BTW spelling should give away anyone who is from the UK. They use the Queen's English which has some definite differences from American English.
- Comment about her uncertainty on a player. No explanation for why, or what caused it. No conclusion thereof.
- Comment about language usage. Irrelevant.
In post 854, RachMarie wrote:Yay for snork you clarified that slot for me. I felt like peeps were going after bjc as low hanging fruit, something I am very familiar with since I tend to get it a lot.

You may have missed that I have been sick. In fact I was in bed all day and missed my doc appt and had to reschedule it. Sinus issues mainly. s

Snork goes in my town pile.

So does AP.
- Gratuitous and unnecessary townread thrown at me. Excuses her play because she is "low hanging fruit" (lolplease)
- Comment about her health #5. Irrelevant.
- Unwarranted and unneeded details about her fucking doctor's appointment because everyone gives a shit. Irrelevant.

Hint: No one gives a shit. If you are sick, go V/LA, shut the fuck up about your sinuses, and get better. Then come talk about the game.
In post 863, RachMarie wrote:What because I put some peeps in my town pile? It takes me a while to peg people especially in a large game, town reads help me narrow down the pile to check for scumz.

Nero YOU should know that by now, however I am feeling a bit better about you now since you are starting to troll up the thread.
- Another excuse for her shitty play thus far.
- Comment #6 about her health. Irrelevant.
In post 867, RachMarie wrote:because I am still going through everyone bah.
- Another excuse for her shitty play.
In post 869, RachMarie wrote:Wait a minute? you are scum reading Talah cause he uses a Southern slang term for the plural you? :facepalm:
- Comment about language usage, again. Irrelevant.
In post 870, RachMarie wrote:err my bad I meant Nero
- Clarification of last post.
In post 873, RachMarie wrote:Why are you reading MR as scumz, Nero? I don't see it? Though like I said that comment about grammar was a bit off. But town also split hairs, especially early on.
- Another excuse for her shitty play. "I split hairs with the y'all comment. Dontcha know town do that."
In post 876, RachMarie wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah you can go in my town pile Nero moving along ...
- Another token town read. Where are the scum reads? Where is the scumhunting?
In post 880, RachMarie wrote:Umm he is from Tennessee that is how they talk. Of course he is going to try to convince other players of his reads on people and since y'all is used as a plural for you there, it is natural it comes up in his speech patterns, you are hair splitting.

What is wrong with meta anyways MR? I use it all the time.
- Another comment about a player's physical location and regional dialect. Distracting, irrelevant bullshit.
In post 887, RachMarie wrote:MR are you an alt? Or have you played on other sites? You do not feel like someone who just started playing Mafia a few months ago
- Slightly relevant to gauge a player's level of experience. (Note: did not bother asking me before completely trashing my point with "He's a newbie and he's tunneling".)
In post 891, RachMarie wrote:Your join date is a few months ago, which is why I asked, you do not feel like a Newbie barely able to qualify as an SE.
- Another comment about join date. Completely irrelevant.
In post 907, RachMarie wrote:i am getting a T v T feel from the froofroo tween Nero and MR

dudes maybe should look at other players...
- Comments on OTHER PEOPLE tunneling. Zero conclusions thereof. More gratuitous town reads. None of her own analysis.
- Bonus "TvT" comment.
In post 935, RachMarie wrote:Talah take that vote off yourself that is just awful self voting :facepalm:
- Commenting to the wagoned player, not to self vote. "Look how townie I am! I'm so concerned for this person." Get out of here.
In post 942, RachMarie wrote:And how exactly is your self vote going to provide more info to town?

waiting........
- lol... this post is so fucking rich, given the rest of her ISO. SHE is waiting for TALAH who was CONSTANTLY posting. lmfao
In post 1169, RachMarie wrote:My head aches something fierce and I ended up skimming several pages here due to the amount of vitriol.

Could we please tone it down and remember that it IS a game and focus on the playstyle and not the player. thanks.
- Comment # (I lost count) about her health. Irrelevant and bordering on a pity party.
- Also more LAMIST posting.
In post 1202, RachMarie wrote:Here is the game I am familiar with Talah in

Newbie 1381: Oakhaven is Overrun

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28717

Talah was town
- Useless meta. Single game. No conclusions thereof. No highlight of what posts were significant to her. No mention of similarities or disparities between this game and that one. No analysis or scumhunting whatsoever.
In post 1205, RachMarie wrote:Well I forgot that was one of the Newbies I had to rope the fiance in as backup :P

Need to read through a bit more his ISO there and compare it to the one here. Not tonight though, it is 4 AM for me and I have had a long day and still dealing with bad sinus headaches. I will look at it tomorrow. Going to get some sleep now.
- More excuse for shitty play.
- Comment #546520656 about her health. This is actually pretty annoying. Like, someone tells me they are sick, I say I'm sorry to hear that, feel better soon, and then I see them when they're better. But if they continually whine and bitch and complain about how they just can't do anything because of how sick they are and oh poor them they are so sick. It's fucking annoying. Just shut the fuck up about your health. Go do what you have to do and then come back. But I don't give a shit anymore. At this point, it's a fucking excuse, over and over and over and over again FOR NOT PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME.

Get over yourself. Nobody wants you here so bad that you need to keep us updated about your mucus. Fucking do what you gotta do, and then play the game, or replace the fuck out.
In post 1337, RachMarie wrote:ok wait a minute here Luca.

Dude was V/LA for a while and just got back and suddenly you find him scummy nope nope nope I do not buy it that is definitely scummy of you going for the low hanging fruit

VOTE: Luca
- This is where she votes Luca. Go on. Go back to that post. Of all the reasons that existed to vote Luca, this is what she chose.
In post 1339, RachMarie wrote:he is too busy voting a guy that just got back from V/LA and without really providing any kind of case either.
- Asked about the shitty switch cuz it makes no sense, regurgitates the same bullshit from the first post without clarification, details, or even a hint at the overall play of the person she is willing to lynch.
In post 1350, RachMarie wrote:hey welcome PA
- Irrelevant.
In post 1428, RachMarie wrote:I think Luca is scum

I am not as sure as some of you that Talah is scum. Hence I voted for the one I thought was scum.

I think Snork, AP, Nero, Rogers (Now PA), and probably Pere are town.

Some of the rest I am still working on pegging.

Yates in particular is very good at blending in as scum so it will take me a while with him to peg him.

it bothers me that Mastin wont be back until after the deadline, I really need to see more of his posts since I have trouble reading him.
- Here is the first real "content" post that RM ever produced. 1248 posts into the game, she finally has enough energy, poor thing, to make a comment about the actual game she signed up for. But not really.
- Not sure on talah. Gratuitous town reads. vague reference to "the rest" she's still "working on". No scum reads. no analysis. No conclusions. nothing but smoke and bullshit.

In post 1439, RachMarie wrote:how likely do ya all think it is that we have one large scum team or two scum teams and how likely do you think it is we have a SK?

We have 20 players.
- Irrelevant, gratuitous speculation about the setup before a flip. No conclusions of her own.
In post 1444, RachMarie wrote:I was wondering if both wagons (Talah and Luca) could be on scum but two different teams?
- Shitty reasoning for the last post.
In post 1451, RachMarie wrote:Nero

I did not vote for Luca as a chainsaw. There is something about the dude that is really screaming to me and I am working on figuring it out.
- lol... finally comes around to even ADDRESSING her vote, with this. This excuse. For her shitty play.
In post 1607, RachMarie wrote:Mastin I do understand that you are having issues with reading all the pages, with the consideration of time limit to deadline, maybe just focus on stuff regarding the two main wagons? That should at least give you some reads and something to discuss.

Talah self voting only has one strategic time to use, when you are at L-1 and scum, and wanting to keep them from catching on to your scum budz so you end discussion early by self hammering. Other than that it is a very lame move.

Snork, it has been a rough time, and I suck on D 1, I will pick up the pace D 2. I am still working on reads and in a game this size it does take me a while. I have shared the reads I have so far.
- LAMIST bullshit.
- More LAMIST bullshit.
- 'Poor me. I suck. I shared my "reads" even though I didn't really, and I never really asked anyone anything relevant, and I never bothered actually interacting with the person I'm voting, ever, and I never actually stated any scum reads nor any conclusions of game events, nor any reasoning for what I think, cuz I suck and that's why you should let me continue being a sandbag on this game.'

In post 1615, RachMarie wrote:Those of you not on the talah or Luca wagons:

Time is short, which of the two would you be willing to switch to, and which would you not be willing to switch to? I would be willing to switch to Talah to prevent a NL.

We need 11 votes for a lynch and time is ticking.
- I'm so townie, look at me, I'm so townie, look how I'm organizing the town and compromising to prevent a no lynch. That's townie right?

In post 1665, RachMarie wrote:PA it is deadline time WTF?

At Mod if we get a replacement can we have a deadline extension?
- Comment at PA's vanity vote. No conclusions thereof.
- Meh. Extension request. Irrelevant.
In post 1666, RachMarie wrote:Then why don't you vote Luca if you like Luca over Talah?

Voting a teeny wagon this close to deadline benefits town in no way PA.
- LAMIST. Look how concerned I am with the town's wincon despite doing jack shit to reach it.
In post 1674, RachMarie wrote:pisskop is being replaced

If someone would switch over to Talah I will hammer, I would rather see Luca who I think is more likely to be scum, but a NL on D1 is such bad juju it just gives scum a free kill or maybe 2 kills if we have a SK or another scum team.
- LAMIST bullshit. Again.

In post 1715, RachMarie wrote:Is there someone on the Talah wagon willing to switch over to Luca?

We still need a hammer.
- Meh. All of this is null and pretty irrelevant.
In post 1752, RachMarie wrote:Oh no :(

PLEASE get well soon Yates
- Irrelevant.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #205) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Snork »

In post 1876, Nero Cain wrote:
Yea, Rach is clean
'cause AP is
scum
dirty. Snork's reasoning for voting Rach seems legit and AP fighting that is p derpy. Might switch my vote to AP. An AP-PA scum team makes sense too!!!
In post 1877, AngryPidgeon wrote:Rach is town.... Snork's reasoning for her being scum is good.... AP's reasoning for her being town is bad.

Mind blown.
Are you dumb? The bold is pretty clearly sarcasm.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #206) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Snork »

That is what she is claiming, even though she had no reason to believe the
flipped cop
had lied.

p-edit: I didn't do that just now. As you can see it is unformatted and disorganized, and it only includes D1 and couple posts from the start of this day phase.

But no I do not have time right now. I am leaving work shortly and will have time in a couple hours.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #207) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Snork »

I don't like that we are excusing shitty play just because this player always plays shitty.

If she's town, she has been dead fucking weight.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #208) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Snork »

I think rach is fucking scum. How are you now under the impression I just want to lynch her for being shitty? No. I want to never see her on a playerlist I'm on ever again. But in THIS GAME where I have been screaming about her fucking inconsistencies and bullshit excuses and irrelevant garbage and total lack of scum hunting, I think she is fucking scum.

p-edit: is that at me?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #209) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Snork »

Oh you're saying Luca was dead weight.

I'm not wanting to lynch someone just for being dead weight. I wanted to lynch Talah because I thought Talah was scum, and the fact that talah was pushing Luca made me feel like Luca was probably town, in addition to the fact that people I was scumreading independently of talah were defending talah, and voting Luca.

I explained this yesterday when I refused to vote Luca, and it's kind of moot at this point cuz neither of them were scum.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #210) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Snork »

4nx you think ThAd is scum?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Snork »

AP why do you keep saying I was lost? I never said that and never felt that I was lost. Reevaluating the game != lost... If I was lost, I would certainly say so.

I'm not raging. I'm frustrated. I'm annoyed at you because I do think you're town but I also think you're wasting my time. That's irritating. I don't understand why you are arguing with me over every read. If you disagree, then say that. Tell me I'm fucking wrong and that you think I'm totally missing the mark. But don't fucking waste my time asking me for my opinion when it doesn't seem like you actually want it.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Snork »

And if it's all boiling down to "I think you're scum" just vote me already so I can stop wasting time trying to work with you.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #213) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Snork »

I'm back at my room now and fucking ISOing him.. like jesus dude. You're like a woman.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Snork »

Up to the point of this post, I wasn't sure about BPC at all. I was looking for something that gave me an idea of what he was after. He was a dead null.

Spoiler: BPC's catchup post
In post 1660, BipolarChemist wrote:I'm just past page 40 on my catch up now. I guess I'll give a quick update on thoughts now.

I'm copying a lot of these notes from my notebook. I won't be going into too much of a wall, people just skim those, so I'm open to any and all questions if you need me to elaborate.

First 500 Posts:
I found peregrine to be very town acting, helpful and overall decent. I found Mister Rogers the same way, I liked his reads and they feel honest, and he's very contributive. My interaction with Zdenek was interesting, I wanna throw him into the town pile, but I'm not quite ready to. Talah felt very flip floppy, one second inferring he doubts the Fake Vig stuff, but then, in the same post, says I'm most likely town.

AngryPidgeon came out swingin' onto the quiet Pisskop, I like the idea of him getting lurkers to talk, not fully sure on him though. I did like Yates doubt of the Fake Vig thing, I found it to be a good perspective that wasn't mentioned yet, but his posts just became big one-shot walls of unhelpfulness, and I quickly started to find him scummy. Mastin is still null-scum, but I don't wanna comment until he's back and not dealing with shit.

DeasVeil hasn't posted too much, but I find him decently town. I don't like Thad's or Project Matt's liking of the Fake Vig, seems disgenuine and like they're trying to buy townie points, PM then was very on the fence, not taking a side on the matter.

Posts up to about 1000:
Peregrine continued to seem town for the same reasons to me. Same with Rogers. DeasV seemed to drop right off here, I doubt it's scummy, but my town feel is going away. I now like Angry Pidgeon's pushing a lot more, looking more town. I find Pisskop to be decently town acting, not particularly contributive in volume, but he keeps some discussion going.

Snork's entrance into the game was big and seemingly town, as time went on I began to question some of his stuff, I want to put him in my town pile, but I just can't yet. Snow still has barely said anything enough to post on, same with aptil. Zdenek also seemed to go away...

Thad moved from scum to null for me, I found him to be quite a bit more useful and contributive. Rach still hasn't done much, coasting, unvoting even though she said she hadn't caught up. Nero moved right into my scum pile, unhelpful in kind of an annoying way. Talah's drunk posting was funny, but I still think he's scum. The Oracle claim feels weak, and I don't like it. Yates kept on doing what he does, not changing my opinion of him.

Read List up to around Post 1000:
Town: Peregrine and Mister Rogers
Null-Town: DeasVeil, AngryPidgeon, Pisskop
Null: Snork, Snow, Aptil, Zdenek, Thad
Null-Scum: Luca, Anxiety, Mastin, Rach, Project Matt
Scum: Nero, Talah, Daman_Gant, Yates

I'm stopping here for the night I hope to finish tomorrow! Sorry for the absence. School, funeral, then more school was reason for being gone last week. Since Sunday been catching up on school work I missed and catching up on the ~1500 posts and I don't wanna skim too hard.

I really like this post because he's giving his impressions on people. It's NOT just IIoA. This post has actual opinions. Why he liked certain arguments and disliked others. IIoA is just that. Just information. No conclusions. This post does not lack conclusions. He states something someone did, whether he liked it or not, why, and whether he thinks that makes them town or scum. That's a very natural town thought process, imo. He even explained where certain reads
were
, where they moved, and why.

Then his reads list as of around post 1000. He's taking a very diplomatic approach, he shows his understanding of the context, namely Rach's bs, and talah's commentary up to that point. He's not opportunistically pushing bullshit just to get the lynch to happen, and he's not being all flakey about his reads either (like RM has been). He's committed his reads.

The entire post comes off really genuine, and shows a desire to be part of the game. Overall, its a very townie post. I liked his comments, and I liked where they led him. Whether I agree or not is irrelevant to the purpose and tone of the post, and where I think the motivation is coming from.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Snork »

I also don't think he was "a scummy person". The posts prior to his catchup are completely null, with the exception of his reaction the fake vig, which I thought wasn't townie, but not necessarily scummy either. He was a non-entity due to V/LA. To call that player "scummy" is.. well, unreasonable. It doesn't make sense.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 1907, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, lets stop bitching at each other over bullshit and actually wagon scum today then?

I need to sort: Snowstorm, matt, damon, dv.

Are you townreading matt at all?
I am not. Anymore. He's kind of null. DG I have been questioning my read there for a bit, and I am leaning more town on him. I can see where he's going with his posts. He definitely shows a motivation to scum hunt lately, and I'm starting to feel like he just has a kind of awkward way to his construction. I think that's originally where I got the feeling he was scummy in the beginning, but it hasn't changed despite people's reads on him changing all over the place. He doesn't really seem to care that he is being scumread. That's good. DV is town - that one I explained, but I can go through his ISO for specifics. Basically, I was scumreading him only reference to talah, which ended up a bust. Prior to that, I was townreading him, and taking talah out of the equation, I still like his posts.

Snowstorm is another ball of wax. I really liked his posts all of yesterday, up until the hop to Luca. That really took me by surprise and didn't fit with anything else he'd said. He was happy to push ThAd with me, but "compromised" on Luca? When they were tied up all the way to the hammer? It doesn't seem right.

p-edit: posts to read in a second.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Snork »

Yeah but look at WHAT he said. He's not defending himself the entire post. The majority of that post is his general opinion on
other players
. He shot off a one-line in response to your comment about him, and then moved on to what he thinks about other people. He's not even fighting you about it. He's just keeping on with what he was doing.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Snork »

:P

Or people were bringing up this game Street Racers and I found out you were a hydra in it.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Snork »

Oh so that's why you immediately voted the remaining player instead of your scumread Luca in LYLO?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Snork »

What are you talking about? This was 4 days ago....
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Snork »

And please stop using your personal issues as an excuse for everything.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #222) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Snork »

I'm busy at the moment, but would like to respond to a few things I read this morning:

* ThAd agreeing with me on Rach and voting there did not go unnoticed, to whoever asked.

* The thought that AP might be scum crosses my mind all the time, but a lot of it is paranoia as I continually ISO him and can't find much that troubles me, plus the fact that he is questioning everything and it's pretty clear he's actually trying to figure things out, rather than pin somebody.

* I don't understand what the difference makes for me to go after Rach today, as opposed to yesterday. Yesterday, I wanted to lynch talah, who I was convinced was scum. Rach was also a strong scum read and independent of talah. Add to this, her horrible excuse about her Luca vote, and her shoddy explanation, strengthens this read, so yeah I want to lynch her. She's scum.

* Snowstorm would be a good choice as well, but I'm worried about PA being the one to push it. I've never seen MR before, but I've seen PA, so the fact that she still hasn't really done much analysis is troubling, since that's kind of... what she does as town. Of course I haven't discarded my town read on MR prior to the replace out; however, looking at some of Nero's points from yesterday other than the "posting too much" thing, he made some good points, and I am not happy with PA thus far. Edit: AND her snippy response above? Not really the same tone from street racer. At all. At. All.

I was townreading snow yesterday but his vote switch really bugs the fuck out of me. He was rallying hard for talah, only to switch when the wagons were tied? I don't get it.

More later.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #223) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Snork »

Yeah there was this other game with a bunch of video games where you were scum, in a different hydra, and you were snippy there.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Snork »

Snow's frustration and freakout is pretty fucking townie :?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Snork »

No. DV is town. The other two is possible.

*note: was extremely busy yesterday. Will have my shit together tonight/tomorrow.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Snork »

Nero - the only reason you are townreading Rach is because I'm scumreading her?

But you don't even know my alignment? Neither of us have flipped... why aren't you basing your reads on what people have done? You saw how well association reads worked yesterday....
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Snork »

Well ok that's fine if you think my reasoning is crap. But I guess I don't understand how that changes your perception of
her
… if you thought she was scum, my consideration of her play wouldn't, or shouldn't change that, since that is my doing and not hers. The same should be true if you thought she was town.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2030, Nero Cain wrote:So you think that if a bad case is being pushed then its alignment irrelevant? I disagree and I think that's a large source of mislynchs on this site.

So what do you think of all the others calling her town?
I never said that. It CAN be, if you combine it with other factors. However, it's MY alignment this would be indicative of, not hers. Since it's MY reasoning, not hers. But you were scumreading both of us yesterday, and my read on her hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is YOUR read on her. The fact that I am still scumreading her is just as shitty a reason to flip your read on her as her reason for flipping on luca.

And as for the people who are town reading her, I think they are missing it. The claim she is making is so clearly false I have a hard time feeling like anyone townreading her isn't just stupid. I know they're not but that is my gut reaction. I can't understand how anyone could look at her ISO and think that pity party of bullshit excuses and lies is fucking town. And it pisses me off quite honestly.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Snork »

Nero I understand you thinl the CASE is crap. I don't think you're getting my point, which is that if you are scum reading two people, one of which is scum reading the other, and the next day that person is still scum reading the other, and forms an argument that you think is crap, that shouldn't affect your read on rach. If anything it should strengthen your scumread on me yet that hasnt happened. You all of a sudden town read rach and are pushing thad.

Whatever. You aren't going to get it cuz I don't know how else to explain what I mean. And regarding thad on the wagon, I mean how many times do I have to say that didn't work yesterday? Why would I use the same method today?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Snork »

I'm sorry. I can't read words right now. I'm tired and my bladder you know is off the hook so even though I don't have to go to the bathroom right now, and I'm on the computer and typing this, I can't read or contribute anything you know because my body is preventing me from playing this game that I signed up for knowing that it would be a large number of players with many posts to read and it is my responsibility to participate I just have this horrible backache and despite sitting down with pillows and stuff I can't read things.

I'll be back tomorrow with a similar reason for not posting anything relevant, so stay tuned.

I'm obvtown now, right?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Snork »

AP, I don't agree RM is town. The only thing that struck a chord was the fact that others here may have better meta on her, which I really can't argue. The only problem I have with that is that I don't know if the people vouching for her are scum and protecting a buddy or town with actual better meta. I still think she's fucking scum and I will figure it out. You can bet money on that, I will figure her out.

It pisses me off because if she IS town, this kind of behavior is absolutely abhorrent. She's letting down her entire team. I take my role PM pretty seriously. It's a promise that I will contribute my skills and my perspective to help my team win. If we are on the same team, I just don't even know how to respond. She's not scum hunting. She's not contributing. She's not furthering the town wincon. I don't give a shit what outside forces are at play here because she made a commitment. I can only assume that she is playing towards a different wincon and try my best to fucking lynch her.

She is NOT going in my town pile today. It's not happening. But I will put it on hold until tomorrow if people are seriously not concerned with it and not willing to help me.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Snork »

And also, if she's town, there's no fucking way scum are going to kill her because she HELPS THEM by being fucking useless and out of touch with the game.

I don't know about you, but I don't want her in fucking LYLO and if I had a fucking gun I'd shoot her myself but I don't so I ask for her to be lynched and it's like everyone has lost their minds.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #233) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Snork »

I get what you're saying. This is all just very frustrating for me. I'm not good at explaining things but I think I'm good at seeing people's motivations. Therein lies the fucking problem because I can't relay what I see.

Maybe ThAd is buddying. I can't help but like what he has been saying today. I have yet to re-read him yesterday with talah/luca flips in mind. YES I KNOW I SAID I WOULD DO STUFF and I am, one at a time, and this week that's meant one or half of one per day cuz I've been busy (AND LOOK EVEN BUSY I AM KEEPING UP! :mad: ) Now that it's Friday I can finally finish everything.

I also didn't catch that you don't like the fact that my reads changed until ThAd just pointed it out (or AP, I don't remember). Why? If you understand my process, why then don't you understand why the reads changed after the flip, even if you don't agree with them?

Yesterday, I read the game when I replaced in looking for people being opportunistic, being serious about pushing low hanging fruit or total nulls, contradicting themselves, etc and I ended up looking at Talah. Then I read ISOs of people who had a strong opinion about him, as well as those who had a strong opinion about his target (Luca). From that, I sorted my reads based on who I thought was genuinely believing talah or who I thought was just helping him push a case because it was convenient, as well as people hard defending either.

So, the point is, once I had my eyes on talah, people that ended up in "the rest" after my first read through got sorted
based on talah/luca
. If one of them had flipped scum this would have, or should have, resulted in firmer reads, and sorting "the rest" that remained after initial sorting.

That plan blew the fuck up when both of them flipped town. So not only was my scum read town, but everyone I'd sorted
based on that read
could be fucking anything.

I went back to my solid town/scum reads that were formed independent of talah/luca, and gauged from there, my first reads list of the day, and started ISOing those in and on either side of "the rest", while responding to those in the extremes (town/scum).

Does that make sense?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #234) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2063, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2060, Nero Cain wrote:How do I look town but you don't know why I'm town reading Rach?
Snork is making a bad case on her so she must be town? Shouldn't you be voting Snork then?
Yeah but he's not sure about me, and thinks ThAd is riding the wave of my bad case on Rach and thus his read on Rach is more a combination of me PLUS ThAd.. I believe.

He explained that.

I think you're town and I think Nero's town, and you think we're both town, so can we look at people we all don't think are town?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #235) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Snork »

bah... I'm tired.

where is projectmatt?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #236) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Snork »

Why?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #237) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Snork »

Is that the only reason for your vote?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #238) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Snork »

Dodge til this afternoon for catchup.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #239) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Snork »

Can someone who has played a lot with AngryPidgeon explain why he is scum please? Because I think he's town.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #240) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2214, Snork wrote:Can someone who has played a lot with AngryPidgeon explain why he is scum please? Because I think he's town.
Not well. It got really busy at work and I've gotten a bit overwhelmed with this game. I've just been skimming and seeing who is voting for who and trying to quickly find why, but it's not really helping as I have had like zero time buuuuuuut that's over on Wednesday.

I asked about the AP scum reads because that was what I was most interested in, and didn't see an answer but if I missed it I'll catch it on my read through tomorrow. I can understand why people are scumreading pisskop slot but I don't agree. Other than those two, I don't really know what's going on right now, and didn't feel it was fair to post comments or get into a discussion with someone without actually having read the last few pages or being able to contribute my opinions about them.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #241) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2215, Nero Cain wrote:hows that catchup going?
How did it quote the wrong thing.... :oops: I'm really tired. This is what I was responding too.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #242) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Snork »

k. I'm ignoring pa, ignoring mastin. I like the snowstorm lynch but feel there's an odd amount of momentum there.

Someone talk to me about TWIE and AP please.... ? I asked for people's reasoning on why they were scumreading AP and no one answered.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #243) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Snork »

Fucking hell.

DV gimme your reads
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #244) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2270, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2264, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero, what do you think about mastin?
might be scum. If Mastin flips scum is PA scum?
In post 2260, Snork wrote:k. I'm ignoring pa, ignoring mastin.
Why?
Well, mainly cuz I can't read them. I find their posts to be... eye glazing. I've actually been shit this whole day so a lot of the posts are eye glazing, but those two the most. Plus I have somewhat solid reads elsewhere except for them. I was townreading MR pretty well until the end, and penguin_alien kind of.. erased all of that. Her tone is totally different and I don't really know how to reconcile that.

Then there's the fact that people are talking about lynching between snowstorm and TWIE, both slots I can understand being scum read, but both I have this like... gut-sinking feeling about. I really like snowstorm. I like almost all of his posts, but the few that I don't like, I
really
don't like. It's extremely troubling. As for TWIE, my read on the slot is entirely based on pisskop, and TWIE's posts have been... insignificant, I guess is the best way to put it.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #245) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2276, Egg wrote:Rach is probably the most obvtown player in the game
Just...

fucking... no.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #246) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2273, RachMarie wrote:what about the VCA I did? On both wagons and on those on neither wagon, you seemed to have forgotten that Thad
You didn't do VCA. What you did was quote the VC and spout arbitrary conclusions without any foundation.

That is not VCA.

That is either guessing or framing.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #247) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2275, projectmatt wrote:Why do you think that AngryPidgeon is town?
The way he questions people, and the way his thought process is so transparent in the thread. Like, you can see how he comes to his conclusions through his posts. It's all there. And it's not just posting thoughts, it's the way he's interacting with people. His reads also seem pretty fluid. And I don't get a manipulative twisting jumpy feel from his suspicions.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #248) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Snork »

SiX who did you replace?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #249) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Snork »

Oh... who did Egg replace?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #250) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Snork »

Finally starting to catch up here.

UNVOTE:

Caught something very helpful.

Solid town, never gonna lynch ever in a million years:
Egg
SiX
DV

By extension town:
Nero
RM

And that's where I'm at right now. Willing to vote ThAd but I want to finish my catch up and get back into this. I will have questions for people, and I'm not ready to end the day yet.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #251) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Snork »

PV why is it better than ThAd?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #252) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2331, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2325, AngryPidgeon wrote:Do YOU see Thad's latest bout of frustration aimed specifically at Nero being from scum? That emotion is pretty hard to fake and I dont see why scum would do something so likely to draw attention, especially from Nero who is tentatively voting people who arent Thad. Its just town rage. Pretty sure.
Oh, wow. Such rage. Very town.
Snark instead of adding your opinion about something that wasn't directed at you nor about you?

Why? This is one of those posts I mentioned that I really don't like.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #253) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Snork »

Nero, what happened to your read on the MR/pa slot? You may have posted it but I don't remember.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #254) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Snork »

You had pointed out the way he'd asked talah about mastin, which I didn't really get at the time I read it but based on the way he was talking to other people it didn't really seem congruent. And also the point about how he was backtracking his reasoning. Later he got kind of crazy and his responses to you seemed really.. not like exasperated town but like someone run out of answers. Add that pa hasn't really made me feel particularly good about the slot I went back and looked at MR albeit more generally due to the post count.

Town by extension.. eh I dunno. Kinda not the wording I wanted; applies more to RM but makes sense in my head to have you there too.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #255) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Snork »

Mastin post too many words
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #256) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Snork »

That wasn't a request -.-

It was a comment made as a result of trying to ISO you.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #257) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Snork »

I just missed the s on "posts"
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #258) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2375, Nero Cain wrote:Snork, are you gonna finish your catchup today?
yeppers :cool:
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #259) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Snork »

I'm doing that right now! :D
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #260) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Snork »

Can we lynch penguin?

Rereading her posts about mastin from earlier in the day makes me go :?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #261) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Snork »

also cuz i like twie and kinda think snowstorm lynch has bad mojo on it.

and thad's post about lynching nero looked incredibly genuine.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (isolation #262) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Snork »

I'm doing it. You should too.

VOTE: penguin_alien
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #263) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2080, TheWayItEnds wrote:Opening ThAd wall is A plus wall material. I wasn't liking ThAd day 1 near deadline but this wall is everything I wished it could be and more. ThAd looks waaaaay townier than I thought he was yesterday, considering that he was in my shortlist of lynch candidates at the start of the day. I don't know how I feel about the hard tunnel on RM (I realize how stupid this sounds coming from me, but w/e I'll get to that later). But so far I think he stays off my lynch today pile.
LOOK HOW FLUID THIS IS!

Why the fuck is this even on the table for lynching...
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #264) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2387, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2382, Snork wrote:
In post 2080, TheWayItEnds wrote:Opening ThAd wall is A plus wall material. I wasn't liking ThAd day 1 near deadline but this wall is everything I wished it could be and more. ThAd looks waaaaay townier than I thought he was yesterday, considering that he was in my shortlist of lynch candidates at the start of the day. I don't know how I feel about the hard tunnel on RM (I realize how stupid this sounds coming from me, but w/e I'll get to that later). But so far I think he stays off my lynch today pile.
LOOK HOW FLUID THIS IS!

Why the fuck is this even on the table for lynching...
Calling ThAd town doesn't make TWIE town. Saying you like ThAd's posts "because they come from town" doesn't make people town.

I'm holding out on the PA lynch. It will become evident tomorrow.
wut? that... no. that's not at all what I said?

I said the fluidity of the read, the way he talks about it, the way he explains himself. The subject of the read is inconsequential.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #265) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Snork »

And I guess it's not clear that I'm talking about why is TWIE <<<<<<<< on the table for lynching...
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #266) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Snork »

I also really liked the comment about "the 2 off the wagons because RachMarie said so". When the wagons were almost ENTIRELY split in half the playerlist, AND were both on town, you cannot use that kind of dumb logic to scumhunt... by some kind of arbitrary fucking formula.

I meant it when I said RM is blacklisted. I hope someone fucking shoots her. I want her out of this game regardless of her alignment. She's a fucking liability.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #267) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Snork »

NERO I want to lynch pa.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #268) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Snork »

TWIE, Egg does not belong on any lynch list. Trust me.
In post 2400, Nero Cain wrote: penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
not today

Yates

PeregrineV
mastin2
ThAdmiral
not today
So, not a bad list except for Yates which I crossed out. As far as alignment goes, I have no fucking clue on mastin, but I dunno. For, lynching her would be more utility than any real suspicion. I think you are tying PV and ThAd together without knowing the alignment of either, and it would probably be better to get more out of them before deciding a lynch.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #269) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Snork »

EBWOP: for me*, lynching her would be... etc.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #270) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Snork »

Egg goes on the no lynch list.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #271) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Snork »

Stuff and things.

Will post case later.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #272) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2440, RachMarie wrote:Snork, after the game or sooner if need be I will explain my madness. I have reasons, though I am glad you finally realized I am town.

So is Nero.
I don't care about your madness. I really don't. I'm sick of your constant excuses for everything and I don't want to play with you. It's that simple.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #273) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2450, Egg wrote:Nero, doo you think AP is lying? If so, show me why.
AP lying about what... I missed something important and I can't find it..
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #274) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2452, Nero Cain wrote:nice to see that six is claimed sk.
Why? How?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #275) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Snork »

Bodyguard is a self-protection?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (isolation #276) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2495, RachMarie wrote:SiX seriously dude. Enough I am not even voting for you ATM All you are doing is making yourself look bad You are either a VI or scum maybe SK.
OMFG who the fuck do you think you are?

YOU are the one who played like shit yesterday.

YOU are the one who chose to CC.

YOU are the one still claiming that SiX is lying.

YOU are the one refusing to take responsibility.

How the fuck...

How can you fucking speak to people like that? It couldn't be possible at all that he's telling the truth? Cuz it looks to me like he is.

Like, the only possibility is that he is either

A) A FUCKING MORON

or

B) SCUM

wow.

Fucking wow.

I'm just...

so fucking blown away that you would dare call ANYONE a VI.

And regarding ThAd, since he has been pushing for your lynch and attacking Nero for protecting you,
why don't you, oh I dunno, actually wait for him to fucking react?

It's called scumhunting, and you fucking suck at it.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #277) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2506, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2503, SiX wrote:I don't trust RachMarie enough to use my powers on her, sorry.
She is confirmed fucking town.

yeah this might be the sk anyways 'cause I mean she's town and six doesn't want to protect town...just yuck.
I wouldn't fucking protect her either!
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #278) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2509, RachMarie wrote:I did not call him a moron

VI is a specific term to this site

Seriously Snork I do not get why you have so much vitriol

We have LESS than two days we need to consolidate the wagons and get a lynch

Just in case though I still do not see how the game would be balanced with two town JOATs, I switched to to the one who I think is scum of the larger wagons.
You must think I'm an idiot too then.

VI = Village Idiot.

I know exactly what it means.

You have been treating me like I'm some kind of fucking noob when you have been less than involved, and pretending like you run this fucking town just because you confirmed yourself to Nero.

Tough fucking titties.

I have had it with you and your bullshit. I hate all of your posts. I hate everything you do.

A friendly neighbor is fucking garbage. You confirm yourself. Whoopee. There's no reason two JOATs can't exist.

A JOAT is allowed in the game. The second JOAT would be the special role also allowed in a normal.

HOWEVER, I'm not saying I believe SiX. I don't fucking know what to think about it yet.

What I'm saying is that you presenting this false dichotomy about his intelligence vs his alignment is fucking bullshit and I wish you would just stop posting.

pe-dot: POMFG RACH I SWEAR TO GOD

YOU ARE SUCH A RUDE ARROGANT PERSON.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #279) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Snork »

4nx.... I have no tolerance for whiners.

I have even less tolerance for whiners who call other people idiots and treat me the same.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #280) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Snork »

VOTE: mastin

The other wagons are meh.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #281) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2619, penguin_alien wrote:I'll vote mastin once we get a VC to make sure I don't derphammer.
What's the difference?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #282) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2606, mastin2 wrote:This is not town ranting.
lol.. k. I'm done talking about RM. I was in a foul mood this week due to work stress and she pissed me off. She still pisses me off but whatever. It's not worth it and it's just a game.

You, however, are either very bad at reading people or very scum. You are also the least icky wagon that exists. I'd much rather lynch pa but because she is scum, there is too much resistance and I don't have the right words to convince people.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #283) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2623, Nero Cain wrote:Wouldn't PA scum point to Mastin anyways?
I don't follow.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #284) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Snork »

I am a gunsmith. I checked DV N1. He does not have a gun.

I checked AP last night.

He has a gun.

VOTE: AP
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #285) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Snork »

Facts:
- My ability applies to players whose kills result in a "shot" kill flavor.
- all kill flavor thus far has been "X was shot" so it is unlikely there is an SK.
- aptil/six claimed N1's second shot. There was again a second shot last night, which tells me either aptil/six was lying or we are looking at multifaction.
- aptil/six's claim, if true, makes the existence of a town vig unlikely.

p-edit: Not with the way you were waffling on mastin, who turned up scum.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #286) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2657, Snork wrote:- My ability applies to players whose kills result in a "shot" kill flavor.
Also... this. My ability does not detect Cops.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #287) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Snork »

Just double checked my role PM. A player is defined as having a gun if they have the ability to kill.

Cop cannot kill. AP is lying.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #288) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Snork »

SiX...

AP has a gun because he's scum. My ability only detects players with the ability to kill with "was shot" flavor.

It does not detect cops. He's lying.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #289) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Snork »

Egg you forgot she was mod cleared to the flipped town Nero.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #290) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Snork »

Nevermind. I didnt have my sarcasm glasses on. Carry on.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #291) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Snork »

The only immune to me would be SK or werewolf. I dont believe we have a either. Both kills were shot
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #292) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2675, Yates wrote:
In post 2673, Snork wrote:The only immune to me would be SK or werewolf.
Are you just assuming this or did mod tell you? Because all of our NK's have been shot.

Also, who were all your investigations on?
I'm assuming that an SK or werewolf kill would result in something other than "shot". Do you think that's a foolish assumption? The only solid information I know for a fact is that players who cannot kill with the "shot" flavor would be shown as not having a gun, and players who can, do.

I investigated DeasVail N1 (I did crumb my target D1 - check my last post of the day). He does not have a gun.

I didn't get back to the thread in time yesterday to crumb last night's target.
Snork wrote:Facts:
- My ability applies to players whose kills result in a "shot" kill flavor.
- all kill flavor thus far has been "X was shot" so it is unlikely there is an SK.
- aptil/six claimed N1's second shot. There was again a second shot last night, which tells me either aptil/six was lying or we are looking at multifaction.

- aptil/six's claim, if true, makes the existence of a town vig unlikely.

p-edit: Not with the way you were waffling on mastin, who turned up scum.
Bold is what I think regarding the double shot kills.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #293) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Snork »

I'm sure it's possible the SK would investigate as having a gun, but I personally think it's unlikely. I dunno. Seems a little OP if I can check 2 of the 3 types of anti-town roles.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #294) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Snork »

I'm fairly convinced PA is scum.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #295) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Snork »

I'd like to request that people do not quickhammer so I can at least get a read dump posted before I die.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #296) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Snork »

What are we looking at in terms of numbers? 1-4-15?

The second kill is bugging the fuck out of me right now.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (isolation #297) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Snork »

UPDATED READS

Conf Town:

DV
RM

Strong town:

Egg
Yates
Snow

Weak town:

TWIE
ThAd

The rest:

DG

Weak scum:

SiX (prob SK)
PV

Strong scum:

pmatt
pa

Conf Scum:

AP

On my to-do list for this afternoon:
* ISO SiX, pmatt, PV
* Chart VCs with flips

I'm going to UNVOTE: for now as well and will see you all in about 4 hours with some VCA. Then we can hang the scumbird.

@Yates:
Just had a thought - if I check SiX tonight, he SHOULD show up as having a gun (at risk of treading thin ice with my role PM - specifies a player who has ever had a gun, so x-shot would not matter). If he DOESN'T have a gun, then we know something. Only thing is I don't want to check SiX tonight. I'd rather check one of the unknowns.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #298) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Snork »

PeregrineV wrote: While your at it, double check with mod if 1-shot vigs who have used up all thier shots detect as still having the ability to kill, since they don't, anymore.
Just answered this, PV:
In post 2689, Snork wrote:(at risk of treading thin ice with my role PM - specifies a player who has ever had a gun, so x-shot would not matter).
PV wrote:Also, the way you word this worries me. Are you paraphrasing or assuming?
Why does the wording worry you? Either you believe my claim or not.

Paraphrasing a role PM is an art form I am not talented at
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #299) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Snork »

I also specified what I knew and what I didn't know. You should read my posts before asking questions so you don't look like you are just posting words to look busy after AP lost his mind in your scum QT and told you all about the gunsmith that caught him.

I know that my role detects players with the following attributes:
- Can kill
- Kill flavor includes "shot"
- Has or had a gun

What I've assumed:
- SK and/or werewolf kill flavor does not include "shot"
- A cop/tracker JOAT does not have the ability to kill.... :igmeou:
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #300) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Snork »

The biggest thing I want to do right now is go through and chart out the most important VCs with updated flips so we can look at them.

I'm at work at the moment, and can't really do that without being noticed that I'm not working. I'll be out in about an hour, and if you guys can give me 2 hours to go through that and post it, then we can lynch.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #301) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Snork »

Thread didn't open again until after I went to bed and I'm at work right now (VCA is on laptop at home). But I will try to recreate it here.

P-edit: as far as I was told, my ability is dependent on if the target can kill and if his kill is identified as "shot".
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #302) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Snork »

Spoiler: Color Coded VCs
Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
, Mister Rogers, bjc)
ThAdmiral [1 vote] (PeregrineV)
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
bjc [1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

12 players are not voting: {aptil, BBmolla, BipolarChemist, Damon_Gant,
Luca Blight
mastin2
Nero Cain
RachMarie
, Smudger, SnowStorm, Yates, Zdenek}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [5 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
, Mister Rogers, bjc,
Luca Blight
)
bjc [3 votes] (ThAdmiral, Peregrine V, Damon_Gant)
Damon_Gant [2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
, SnowStorm)
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
ThAdmiral [1 vote] (Zdenek)

8 players are not voting: {aptil, BBmolla, BipolarChemist,
mastin2
Nero Cain
RachMarie
, Smudger, Yates}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [5 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
, Mister Rogers, bjc,
Luca Blight
)
bjc [3 votes] (ThAdmiral, Peregrine V, Damon_Gant)
Damon_Gant [2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
, SnowStorm)
talah
[2 votes] (Doc Holliday,
mastin2
)
PeregrineV [2 votes] (Yates,
RachMarie
)
ThAdmiral [1 vote] (Zdenek)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (BipolarChemist)

4 players are not voting: {aptil, BBmolla,
Nero Cain
, Smudger}

--

Vote Count
Damon_Gant [5 votes] (
4nxi3ty
, SnowStorm,
mastin2
, Zdenek, Mister Rogers)
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
, bjc,
Luca Blight
talah
)
RachMarie
)
bjc [1 vote] (Peregrine V)
mastin2
[1 vote] (BipolarChemist)
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
4n3xi3ty [1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (Damon_Gant)

4 players are not voting: {aptil, BipolarChemist,
Nero Cain
, Smudger}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
, bjc,
Luca Blight
talah
)
Damon_Gant [3 votes] (SnowStorm,
mastin2
, Zdenek)
RachMarie
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (Damon_Gant,
4nxi3ty
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (ThAdmiral, Mister Rogers)
mastin2
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)

4 players are not voting: {aptil,
Nero Cain
, projectmatt, Smudger}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
, bjc,
Luca Blight
talah
)
Damon_Gant [2 votes] (SnowStorm,
mastin2
)
RachMarie
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (Damon_Gant,
4nxi3ty
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (ThAdmiral, Mister Rogers)
talah
[2 votes] (Doc Holliday, Zdenek)
mastin2
Yates [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
aptil [1 vote] (projectmatt)

2 players are not voting: {aptil, Smudger}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
DeasVail
, bjc,
Luca Blight
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (Damon_Gant,
4nxi3ty
talah
)
Yates [3 votes] (
Nero Cain
, pisskop, Mister Rogers)
mastin2
)
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
talah
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
aptil [1 vote] (projectmatt)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (Zdenek)

1 player is not voting: {aptil}

--

Vote Count
aptil [3 votes] (projectmatt,
DeasVail
talah
)
pisskop [3 votes] (bjc,
Luca Blight
, Zdenek)
Yates [2 votes] (
Nero Cain
, pisskop)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (Damon_Gant,
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
)
RachMarie
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
mastin2

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (bjc,
Luca Blight
, Zdenek)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (Damon_Gant,
4nxi3ty
talah
)
bjc [3 votes] (Peregrine V, Yates, Mister Rogers)
aptil [2 votes] (projectmatt,
DeasVail
)
mastin2
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (ThAdmiral, pisskop)
talah
[1 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
)
Yates [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (bjc,
Luca Blight
, Zdenek)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (Damon_Gant,
4nxi3ty
talah
)
bjc [3 votes] (Peregrine V, Yates, Mister Rogers)
aptil [2 votes] (projectmatt,
DeasVail
)
mastin2
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
talah
[1 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
)
Yates [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (pisskop)

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (bjc,
Luca Blight
, Zdenek)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (Damon_Gant,
4nxi3ty
talah
)
Yates [2 votes] (projectmatt, pisskop)
bjc [2 votes] (Peregrine V, Yates)
mastin2
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers)
aptil [1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

--

Vote Count
4nxi3ty
[4 votes] (ThAdmiral, Damon_Gant,
talah
Luca Blight
)
pisskop [3 votes] (bjc, Zdenek, Yates)
mastin2
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers)
mastin2
[2 votes] (BipolarChemist, PeregrineV)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
aptil [1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

--

Vote Count
4nxi3ty
[3 votes] (ThAdmiral, Damon_Gant,
Luca Blight
)
Damon_Gant [3 votes] (SnowStorm,
mastin2
Snork
)
pisskop [2 votes] (Zdenek, Yates)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers)
mastin2
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
talah
)
aptil [1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

2 players are not voting: {aptil,
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[5 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers,
talah
Snork
Luca Blight
)
pisskop [3 votes] (Zdenek, Yates,
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (ThAdmiral, Damon_Gant)
mastin2
)
mastin2
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

2 players are not voting: {aptil,
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[4 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers,
Snork
Luca Blight
)
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (ThAdmiral, Damon_Gant)
mastin2
)
mastin2
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

3 players are not voting: {aptil,
RachMarie
talah
}

--

--

Vote Count
talah
[5 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers,
Snork
Luca Blight
, PeregrineV)
Luca Blight
[4 votes] (
4nxi3ty
, projectmatt, Damon_Gant,
Nero Cain
)
DeasVail
)
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)

RachMarie
talah
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers,
Snork
Luca Blight
, PeregrineV, SnowStorm)
Luca Blight
[4 votes] (
4nxi3ty
Nero Cain
)
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant [1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)

RachMarie
talah
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
4nxi3ty
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
, Yates)
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, Mister Rogers,
Snork
, PeregrineV, SnowStorm, aptil)
pisskop [1 vote] (Zdenek)
Damon_Gant [1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)
BipolarChemist [1 vote] (
Luca Blight
)

1 players is not voting: {
talah
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
4nxi3ty
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
, Yates, Zdenek,
talah
) [L-2]
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, penguin_alien,
Snork
, PeregrineV, SnowStorm, aptil)
Damon_Gant [1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)
Luca Blight
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
4nxi3ty
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
, Yates, Zdenek,
talah
) [L-2]
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, penguin_alien, PeregrineV, SnowStorm, aptil,
Luca Blight
)
Damon_Gant [1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)
aptil [1 vote] (ThAdmiral)

1 player is not voting: {
Snork
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (projectmatt, Damon_Gant,
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
, Yates, Zdenek)
talah
[7 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, penguin_alien, PeregrineV, aptil,
Luca Blight
mastin2
talah
)
ThAdmiral [2 votes] (SnowStorm,
Snork
)
aptil [2 votes] (ThAdmiral,
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
talah
[9 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, penguin_alien, PeregrineV, aptil,
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
, SnowStorm, Zdenek) [L-2]
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (projectmatt, Damon_Gant,
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
, Yates,
talah
)
aptil [2 votes] (ThAdmiral,
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (projectmatt, Damon_Gant,
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
, Yates,
talah
, ThAdmiral, SnowStorm) [L-2]
talah
[8 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, PeregrineV, aptil,
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
, Zdenek,
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)
aptil [1 vote] (penguin_alien)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[10 votes] (projectmatt, Damon_Gant,
DeasVail
RachMarie
, Yates,
talah
, ThAdmiral, SnowStorm,
Nero Cain
, penguin_alien) [L-1]
talah
[9 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, PeregrineV, aptil,
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
, Zdenek,
4nxi3ty
, BipolarChemist) [L-2]
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
1.27 (Final)
Luca Blight
[11 votes] (projectmatt, Damon_Gant,
DeasVail
RachMarie
, Yates,
talah
, ThAdmiral, SnowStorm,
Nero Cain
, penguin_alien, aptil) [LYNCH]
talah
[7 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
, PeregrineV,
Luca Blight
Snork
, Zdenek,
4nxi3ty
, BipolarChemist)
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)
Damon_Gant [1 vote] (
mastin2
)

Everyone is voting!

-------- DAY 1 END --- luca lynched - VT
talah
has been shot dead ... ...he was vanilla town!
Zdenek has been shot dead ... ...he was vanilla town!
-------- DAY 2 START

Vote Count
aptil [3 votes] (ThAdmiral, penguin_alien,
4nxi3ty
)
RachMarie
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
penguin_alien [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral [1 vote] (SnowStorm)
TheWayItEnds [1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

9 players are not voting: {aptil, BipolarChemist, Damon_Gant,
DeasVail
, PeregrineV, projectmatt,
RachMarie
, TheWayItEnds, Yates}

--

Vote Count
RachMarie
[3 votes] (
Snork
, TheWayItEnds, ThAdmiral)
TheWayItEnds [1 vote] (Yates)
penguin_alien [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (penguin_alien)

9 players are not voting: {
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
, aptil, BipolarChemist, Damon_Gant,
DeasVail
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
RachMarie
[3 votes] (
Snork
, TheWayItEnds, ThAdmiral)
SnowStorm [3 votes] (penguin_alien,
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
)
penguin_alien [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

7 players are not voting: {aptil, BipolarChemist, Damon_Gant,
DeasVail
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm [4 votes] (penguin_alien,
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
, ThAdmiral)
ThAdmiral [2 votes] (SnowStorm, aptil)
penguin_alien [1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

7 players are not voting: {Damon_Gant,
DeasVail
, Egg, PeregrineV, projectmatt,
RachMarie
, TheWayItEnds}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm [5 votes] (penguin_alien,
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
, Damon_Gant)
ThAdmiral [3 votes] (SnowStorm, aptil,
Nero Cain
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
, ThAdmiral)
TheWayItEnds [2 votes] (Yates,
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (PeregrineV)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)

3 players are not voting: {Egg, projectmatt, TheWayItEnds}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm [4 votes] (penguin_alien,
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
, Damon_Gant)
Nero Cain
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
, ThAdmiral)
TheWayItEnds [2 votes] (Yates,
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (PeregrineV, Egg)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

2 players are not voting: {projectmatt, TheWayItEnds}

--

Vote Count
AngryPidgeon
, Damon_Gant)
RachMarie
)
TheWayItEnds [3 votes] (
Nero Cain
DeasVail
mastin2
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
, ThAdmiral)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (PeregrineV, Egg)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (TheWayItEnds)
mastin2
[1 vote] (Yates)

2 players are not voting: {
4nxi3ty
, projectmatt}

--

Vote Count
AngryPidgeon
, Damon_Gant)
TheWayItEnds [3 votes] (
Nero Cain
DeasVail
mastin2
)
RachMarie
)
RachMarie
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (PeregrineV)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (TheWayItEnds)
mastin2
[1 vote] (Yates)
projectmatt [1 vote] (Egg)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)

3 players are not voting: {
4nxi3ty
, projectmatt, SiX}

--

Vote Count
ThAdmiral [4 votes] (SnowStorm,
RachMarie
, Egg,
Nero Cain
)
TheWayItEnds [3 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
, PeregrineV)
AngryPidgeon
, Damon_Gant)
Nero Cain
[2 votes] (ThAdmiral, SiX)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (TheWayItEnds)
mastin2
[1 vote] (Yates)
projectmatt [1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

2 playes are not voting: {projectmatt,
Snork
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds [4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
, PeregrineV, Damon_Gant)
ThAdmiral [3 votes] (SnowStorm,
RachMarie
Nero Cain
)
projectmatt [2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
, penguin_alien)
penguin_alien [2 votes] (
Snork
, Egg)
AngryPidgeon
[2 votes] (TheWayItEnds, SiX)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (Yates)

1 player is not voting: {projectmatt}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds [4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
projectmatt [3 votes] (
4nxi3ty
, penguin_alien, Egg)
ThAdmiral [3 votes] (SnowStorm,
Nero Cain
RachMarie
)
AngryPidgeon
[2 votes] (TheWayItEnds, SiX)
penguin_alien [1 vote] (
Snork
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (Yates)

1 player is not voting: {projectmatt}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds [4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
mastin2
[3 votes] (Yates,
Nero Cain
, Egg)
RachMarie
)
projectmatt [2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
, SiX)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (TheWayItEnds)
penguin_alien [1 vote] (
Snork
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

2 players are not voting: {penguin_alien, projectmatt}

--

Vote Count
mastin2
[7 votes] (Yates,
Nero Cain
, Egg,
4nxi3ty
Snork
RachMarie
, TheWayItEnds)
TheWayItEnds [4 votes] (
DeasVail
, PeregrineV, Damon_Gant,
mastin2
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (projectmatt)
projectmatt [1 vote] (SiX)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

1 player is not voting: {penguin_alien}

--

Vote Count
2.15 (Final)
mastin2
[9 votes] (Yates,
Nero Cain
, Egg,
4nxi3ty
Snork
RachMarie
, TheWayItEnds, penguin_alien, PeregrineV) [LYNCH]
TheWayItEnds [4 votes] (
DeasVail
, Damon_Gant,
mastin2
, ThAdmiral)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (projectmatt)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

Everyone is voting!

-------- DAY 2 END --- mastin lynched - maf goon
4nxi3ty
has been shot dead ... he was vanilla town!
Nero Cain
-------- DAY 3 START
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #303) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Snork »

Sorry for the dump - trying to do this while working and not getting caught.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #304) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Snork »

*sigh* forgot to color Zdenek and bjc.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #305) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Snork »

LMFAO penguin that is so rich. Are you willing to trade? :wink:
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #306) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Snork »

My flip for yours, of course. :]
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #307) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Snork »

Basically, I'm looking at {penguin_alien, TWIE, PV} with SiX as a possible pinch hitter.

Day 2 VCs were more valuable to me when I was looking at them last night. I'm back from lunch now, and will post my full analysis as soon as I get home.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (isolation #308) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Snork »

She says she is but she's not. Go look at any of her most recent scum games. She bussed her partners all day every day. Only thing is she never let the lynch go through, which doesn't mean much since she was D2 lynch, and D1's counterwagon flipped town N1. That's the only reason I'm currently a bit curious about DG but my reads from D2, with the exception of RM, that have flipped were all correct, so I'm sticking with the fact that Gant's probably town. AP busses too, especially if his partners push him first, and TWIE seems more likely the partner than Snow - I agree Snow is very much likely town.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #309) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2732, penguin_alien wrote:Street Racers: Las Vegas has made me leery of bad gunsmith claims.
Except Nat retracted his nonsense claim, which was shitty and incomplete to begin with, in that game.

Yates - I'm going to look now.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #310) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Snork »

Got it Yates.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (isolation #311) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2736, penguin_alien wrote:P-edit: claim was retracted yeah, after he'd dodged the lynch for umpteen days. Your point?
My point was more about the fact that his claim was lame and shitty to begin with and you guy should have lynched his scum ass Day 2, especially after GiF flipped follower.

And in any case, I'm not lying, and you can lynch me if you like. And when I flip town gunsmith, you're next for trying to cast doubt on my claim with the most ridiculous theory that doesn't even make sense. If I'm scum, why would I out myself now? Why wouldn't I wait until closer to LYLO, or LYLO even, to produce some incriminating, game winning information? I'm not on the chopping block, and never really was. If I'm scum, I'm in a pretty good spot. Why shine the light on myself now and offer myself up for a lynch for the sake of getting one person when we have at least 2 days left? WIFOM aside, there's no benefit.

AP is without a doubt a killing role. SK or mafia, I really don't give a fuck. I caught him, and we're going to lynch him. And tonight I'm going to look at someone else.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #312) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Snork »

Not to mention the fact that... if I were to fakeclaim something.. why wouldn't I choose something less risky? Cop - knowing who is town makes this an easy one. Doc? Another good one, since scum can essentially control the results. JK? No proof even needed for that one.

Why would I
voluntarily
claim when I'm not at L-1? At the beginning of the day when people weren't even paying attention to me? That puts the light on me, makes me obligated to be accountable for my results, and opens me up for a possible counterclaim which could result in my lynch. Makes no sense, pa, and you're scum for even trying.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #313) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Snork »

More dumping. I don't have MS Word at home and the find/replace feature is handy.
In post 2718, Snork wrote:
Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
bjc
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

12 players are not voting: {
aptil
, BBmolla, BipolarChemist,
Damon_Gant
Luca Blight
mastin2
Nero Cain
RachMarie
Smudger
SnowStorm
Yates
Zdenek
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [5 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
Luca Blight
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
)
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)

8 players are not voting: {
aptil
mastin2
Nero Cain
RachMarie
Smudger
Yates
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [5 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
Luca Blight
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
)
talah
[2 votes] (Doc Holliday,
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)
Mister Rogers

4 players are not voting: {
aptil
, BBmolla,
Nero Cain
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Damon_Gant
[5 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
mastin2
Zdenek
Mister Rogers
)
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
4n3xi3ty [1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
Damon_Gant
)

aptil
, BipolarChemist,
Nero Cain
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
Damon_Gant
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
Zdenek
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Mister Rogers
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)

aptil
Nero Cain
projectmatt
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Mister Rogers
)
talah
[2 votes] (Doc Holliday,
Zdenek
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)

aptil
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
Yates
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
, pisskop,
Mister Rogers
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
talah
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
aptil
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
aptil
[3 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
talah
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
Nero Cain
, pisskop)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
, pisskop)
talah
[1 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
talah
[1 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (pisskop)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
bjc
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
4nxi3ty
[4 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
talah
Luca Blight
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Zdenek
Yates
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
mastin2
[2 votes] (BipolarChemist,
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
4nxi3ty
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
Luca Blight
)
Damon_Gant
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
Snork
)
pisskop [2 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
talah
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[5 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
talah
Snork
Luca Blight
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[4 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

--

Vote Count
talah
[5 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[4 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
)
Luca Blight
[4 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
)
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
)
pisskop [1 vote] (
Zdenek
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
Luca Blight
)

talah
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
talah
) [L-2]
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
Snork
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
Luca Blight
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
talah
) [L-2]
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
Luca Blight
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
aptil
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)

Snork
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
)
talah
[7 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
talah
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
Snork
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
talah
[9 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
SnowStorm
Zdenek
) [L-2]
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
) [L-2]
talah
[8 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
aptil
[1 vote] (
penguin_alien
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[10 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
penguin_alien
) [L-1]
talah
[9 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
, BipolarChemist) [L-2]
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
1.27 (Final)
Luca Blight
[11 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
penguin_alien
aptil
) [LYNCH]
talah
[7 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
Luca Blight
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
, BipolarChemist)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

Everyone is voting!

talah
Zdenek
-------- DAY 2 START

Vote Count
aptil
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
)
RachMarie
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

aptil
, BipolarChemist,
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
Yates
}

--

Vote Count
RachMarie
[3 votes] (
Snork
TheWayItEnds
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
penguin_alien
)

4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
aptil
, BipolarChemist,
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
RachMarie
[3 votes] (
Snork
TheWayItEnds
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

7 players are not voting: {
aptil
, BipolarChemist,
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[4 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

Damon_Gant
DeasVail
Egg
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[5 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
Nero Cain
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)

Egg
projectmatt
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[4 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
Nero Cain
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

projectmatt
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
RachMarie
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
DeasVail
mastin2
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

4nxi3ty
projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
DeasVail
mastin2
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
)
RachMarie
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
Egg
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)

4nxi3ty
projectmatt
SiX
}

--

Vote Count
ThAdmiral
[4 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
Egg
Nero Cain
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
Nero Cain
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
SiX
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

2 playes are not voting: {
projectmatt
Snork
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
Nero Cain
)
projectmatt
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
penguin_alien
)
penguin_alien
[2 votes] (
Snork
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[2 votes] (
TheWayItEnds
SiX
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
projectmatt
[3 votes] (
4nxi3ty
penguin_alien
Egg
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
RachMarie
)
AngryPidgeon
[2 votes] (
TheWayItEnds
SiX
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
mastin2
[3 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
)
projectmatt
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SiX
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

penguin_alien
projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
mastin2
[7 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
4nxi3ty
Snork
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
)
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
mastin2
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
SiX
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

penguin_alien
}

--

Vote Count
2.15 (Final)
mastin2
[9 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
4nxi3ty
Snork
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
) [LYNCH]
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
Damon_Gant
mastin2
ThAdmiral
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
SiX
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

Everyone is voting!

4nxi3ty
Nero Cain
-------- DAY 3 START
*Finished coloring, bolded nulls, also added unflipped town reads in blue and unflipped scum reads in orange. Updated reads list from 2689 below.
In post 2689, Snork wrote:
Spoiler: reads
UPDATED READS

Conf Town:

DV
RM

Strong town:

Egg
Yates
Snow

Weak town:

DG

The rest:

Pmatt
ThAd
TWIE

Weak scum:

SiX (prob SK)
PV

Strong scum:

pa

Conf Scum:

AP
p-edit: How come you didn't include the possibility that both SK/mafia or whatever factions we have targeted the same person N1?

p-edit 2: I think she's mafia with AP making a last ditch effort to save his skin. I'd do it. Why is it out of the realm of possibility someone else would?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #314) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Snork »

Why can't we have two mafia teams? AFAIK, multi-factional mafia is still Normal.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #315) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2745, Egg wrote:Snork, we could. But that assumes that werewolves are "shooting" or have yet to kill meaning we have mafia, werewolves, and SK.
I didn't say mafia and werewolves - I said two
mafia
teams.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (isolation #316) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Snork »

I just don't understand why we had TWO shooting deaths. It fucking bothers me. SK shouldn't be shooting. SK should be knifing or something. Garroting. Strangling. Something. Not shooting.

And if kill flavor is not allowed to be differential, than I can detect any killing role, and thus am more powerful than a cop. I find that hard to believe.

IF the SK has a gun - which is fucking stupid imo - then I could see AP and penguin being one of each mafia and SK. If this is true, I think it's more likely that AP is the SK and penguin is the mafia, knowing that I am a threat and attempting to eliminate me. Using AP to do it is just a means to [my] end for her. At any rate, penguin is not "obvtown" and neither was I. That is a silly statement.

p-edit: Ohh I see. Weird. And if that's so, why would mod then make SK have a gun? That seems incongruent with his style
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #317) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Snork »

Egg, because it doesn't make sense and I have to figure it out or I'm going to go nuts.

p-edit: Why are you saying this, AP? Just trying to introduce WIFOM, get another townie killed? :roll: Nothing you say is reliable. Go away.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #318) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Snork »

And aptil/SiX being a standard vig is a thought that has also crossed my mind several times. If I were a vig, I might also claim 1-shot in hopes the mafia would leave me alone. The JOAT claim on top of it is dumb though and I don't know what to think about that, especially given RM's JOAT claim plus her conf status. Makes SiX's JOAT claim less likely in a Normal.

SiX - if this is the case, and you ARE a standard vig -
stop fucking shooting please

p-edit: How does outing the SK benefit your team, other than possibly sparing yourselves night death? SK is in the same boat as town as far as reads are concerned, and are just as likely to NOT hit your partners as a town vig is. If anything, his presence in the game is a BONUS as it increases the number of possible town deaths each night.

And if you suspected him of being SK why didn't you kill him last night?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (isolation #319) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Snork »

AP, the fact that you aren't trolling us to death tells me your partners are in majority town lists and don't have a reason to be worried....
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #320) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Snork »

Egg: Stop underthinking. Go read some of APs games and get back to me.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #321) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Snork »

That's the one I'm thinking of.

p-edit: I know.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #322) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Snork »

What are you even trying to say pa? It's my role isnt it? It's in my inbox. I can read. I know exactly what it says and what it means. Maybe YOU dont understand it but it makes no difference to me.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (isolation #323) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Snork »

And I will check whoever I want tyvm.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #324) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Snork »

And we aren't lynching six. If maf is so worried about him they can use their kill on him.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (isolation #325) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Snork »

So just roleblock him while you kill him :P
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #326) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Snork »

lolk deal. Who is it

p-edit: SiX are you like.. not even fucking reading?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #327) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Snork »

:P
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #328) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Snork »

It doesn't matter because we're not lynching you. If they think you're SK they can take care of you. And we'll take care of them.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (isolation #329) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Snork »

Also good to know you guys have a tracker or a rolecop, AP.

Thanks! :wink:
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #330) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Snork »

Lynching six isn't happening. If you want to make a deal, give up your buddy.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #331) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Snork »

Lynching confirmed scum > lynching confirmed scum's supposed guilty
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #332) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Snork »

Sure. A dirty, dirty cop. Who's actually a roleblocker.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (isolation #333) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Snork »

lol... so, what did ThAd think of you bungling up your fakeclaim?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #334) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Snork »

lolk. So he didn't give you shit for rushing?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #335) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Snork »

You know I'm actually a bit disappointed. I wanted you to be town. Who's gonna be my friend now, Aypee?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #336) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Snork »

[quote="In post 2817, Egg"][/quote]
I'm /in too :P I vote Plessiez for mod. Dude has the most conveniently frequent VCs I've ever seen. Even opens the thread early.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #337) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Snork »

why quote fuckery..
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #338) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Snork »

We could always chain him if he is willing to claim and work with us
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (isolation #339) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Snork »

No arguing. I just want him to claim.

Cant click that.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #340) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Snork »

I'm ready to lynch. I can't find where I saved my notes anyway, but the reads in 2729 are a result of looking at the VCs.
In post 2741, Snork wrote:More dumping. I don't have MS Word at home and the find/replace feature is handy.
In post 2718, Snork wrote:
Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
bjc
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

aptil
Damon_Gant
Luca Blight
mastin2
Nero Cain
RachMarie
Smudger
SnowStorm
Yates
Zdenek
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [5 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
Luca Blight
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
)
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)

aptil
mastin2
Nero Cain
RachMarie
Smudger
Yates
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [5 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
Luca Blight
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
)
talah
[2 votes] (Doc Holliday,
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)
Mister Rogers

aptil
, BBmolla,
Nero Cain
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Damon_Gant
[5 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
mastin2
Zdenek
Mister Rogers
)
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)
4n3xi3ty [1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
Damon_Gant
)

aptil
, BipolarChemist,
Nero Cain
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
Damon_Gant
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
Zdenek
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Mister Rogers
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
talah
[1 vote] (Doc Holliday)

aptil
Nero Cain
projectmatt
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday [4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Mister Rogers
)
talah
[2 votes] (Doc Holliday,
Zdenek
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)

aptil
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
Yates
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
, pisskop,
Mister Rogers
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
talah
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
aptil
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
aptil
[3 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
talah
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
Nero Cain
, pisskop)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
, pisskop)
talah
[1 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
talah
[1 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (pisskop)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
bjc
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
mastin2
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
4nxi3ty
[4 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
talah
Luca Blight
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
bjc
Zdenek
Yates
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
4nxi3ty
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
Luca Blight
)
Damon_Gant
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
Snork
)
pisskop [2 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
talah
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[5 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
talah
Snork
Luca Blight
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[4 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
, pisskop)
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

--

Vote Count
talah
[5 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[4 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
)
Luca Blight
[4 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
)
pisskop [3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
)
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
)
pisskop [1 vote] (
Zdenek
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
Luca Blight
)

talah
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
talah
) [L-2]
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
Snork
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
Luca Blight
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
talah
) [L-2]
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
Luca Blight
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
aptil
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)

Snork
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
)
talah
[7 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
talah
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
Snork
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
talah
[9 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
SnowStorm
Zdenek
) [L-2]
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
) [L-2]
talah
[8 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
aptil
[1 vote] (
penguin_alien
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[10 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
penguin_alien
) [L-1]
talah
[9 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
, BipolarChemist) [L-2]
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
1.27 (Final)
Luca Blight
[11 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
penguin_alien
aptil
) [LYNCH]
talah
[7 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
Luca Blight
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
, BipolarChemist)
Yates
[1 vote] (pisskop)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

Everyone is voting!

talah
Zdenek
-------- DAY 2 START

Vote Count
aptil
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
)
RachMarie
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

aptil
, BipolarChemist,
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
Yates
}

--

Vote Count
RachMarie
[3 votes] (
Snork
TheWayItEnds
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
penguin_alien
)

4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
aptil
, BipolarChemist,
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
RachMarie
[3 votes] (
Snork
TheWayItEnds
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

aptil
, BipolarChemist,
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[4 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

Damon_Gant
DeasVail
Egg
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[5 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
Nero Cain
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)

Egg
projectmatt
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[4 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
Nero Cain
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

projectmatt
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
RachMarie
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
DeasVail
mastin2
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

4nxi3ty
projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
DeasVail
mastin2
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
)
RachMarie
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
Egg
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)

4nxi3ty
projectmatt
SiX
}

--

Vote Count
ThAdmiral
[4 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
Egg
Nero Cain
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
Nero Cain
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
SiX
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

projectmatt
Snork
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
Nero Cain
)
projectmatt
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
penguin_alien
)
penguin_alien
[2 votes] (
Snork
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[2 votes] (
TheWayItEnds
SiX
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
projectmatt
[3 votes] (
4nxi3ty
penguin_alien
Egg
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
RachMarie
)
AngryPidgeon
[2 votes] (
TheWayItEnds
SiX
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
mastin2
[3 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
)
projectmatt
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SiX
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

penguin_alien
projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
mastin2
[7 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
4nxi3ty
Snork
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
)
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
mastin2
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
SiX
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

penguin_alien
}

--

Vote Count
2.15 (Final)
mastin2
[9 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
4nxi3ty
Snork
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
) [LYNCH]
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
Damon_Gant
mastin2
ThAdmiral
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
SiX
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

Everyone is voting!

4nxi3ty
Nero Cain
-------- DAY 3 START
*Finished coloring, bolded nulls, also added unflipped town reads in blue and unflipped scum reads in orange. Updated reads list from 2689 below.
In post 2689, Snork wrote:
Spoiler: reads
UPDATED READS

Conf Town:

DV
RM

Strong town:

Egg
Yates
Snow

Weak town:

DG

The rest:

Pmatt
ThAd
TWIE

Weak scum:

SiX (prob SK)
PV

Strong scum:

pa

Conf Scum:

AP
In post 2729, Snork wrote:Basically, I'm looking at {penguin_alien, TWIE, PV} with SiX as a possible pinch hitter.

Day 2 VCs were more valuable to me when I was looking at them last night. I'm back from lunch now, and will post my full analysis as soon as I get home.
ThAd also a good possibility.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon
Bye bye Birdie
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #341) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Snork »

Did you miss the part where I said DV does not have a gun??? -.-
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #342) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2852, SiX wrote:Hummer already.
LMFAO!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (isolation #343) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Snork »

PA the middle areas are pretty interchangeable. I've been uncertain about ThAd. There are moments when I think he could be town and then moments when I think he couldn't possibly be. He's hard to read and his actions make sense a lot of the time, so determining if it's scum motivated is difficult for me.

Based on the information I have so far, he seems a likely candidate.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #344) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Snork »

TheWayItEnds does NOT have a gun.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #345) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Snork »

Spoiler: Updated Color Coded VCs
Vote Count
Doc Holliday
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
talah
[1 vote] (
Doc Holliday
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

aptil
BBmolla
BipolarChemist
Damon_Gant
Luca Blight
mastin2
Nero Cain
RachMarie
Smudger
SnowStorm
Yates
Zdenek
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday
[5 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
Luca Blight
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
)
talah
[1 vote] (
Doc Holliday
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)

aptil
BBmolla
BipolarChemist
mastin2
Nero Cain
RachMarie
Smudger
Yates
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday
[5 votes] (
DeasVail
talah
Mister Rogers
bjc
Luca Blight
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
)
talah
[2 votes] (
Doc Holliday
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)

aptil
BBmolla
Nero Cain
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Damon_Gant
[5 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SnowStorm
mastin2
Zdenek
Mister Rogers
)
Doc Holliday
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
talah
[1 vote] (
Doc Holliday
)
4n3xi3ty [1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
Damon_Gant
)

aptil
BipolarChemist
Nero Cain
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
Damon_Gant
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
Zdenek
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Mister Rogers
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
talah
[1 vote] (
Doc Holliday
)

aptil
Nero Cain
projectmatt
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Doc Holliday
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
talah
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Mister Rogers
)
talah
[2 votes] (
Doc Holliday
Zdenek
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)

aptil
Smudger
}

--

Vote Count
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
DeasVail
bjc
Luca Blight
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
Yates
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
Pisskop
Mister Rogers
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
talah
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
aptil
[3 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
talah
)
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
Nero Cain
Pisskop
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
PeregrineV
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
bjc
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Pisskop
)
talah
[1 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
bjc
[3 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
talah
[1 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
bjc
Luca Blight
Zdenek
)
Luca Blight
[3 votes] (
Damon_Gant
4nxi3ty
talah
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
Pisskop
)
bjc
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Yates
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
4nxi3ty
[4 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
talah
Luca Blight
)
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
bjc
Zdenek
Yates
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
Pisskop
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
mastin2
[2 votes] (
BipolarChemist
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
RachMarie
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
}

--

Vote Count
4nxi3ty
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
Luca Blight
)
Damon_Gant
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
Snork
)
Pisskop
[2 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
Pisskop
)
talah
[2 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
)
mastin2
[2 votes] (
BipolarChemist
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
talah
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[5 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
talah
Snork
Luca Blight
)
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
Pisskop
)
mastin2
[2 votes] (
BipolarChemist
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[4 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
)
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
Damon_Gant
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
Yates
[2 votes] (
projectmatt
Pisskop
)
mastin2
[2 votes] (
BipolarChemist
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)
Mister Rogers
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

--

Vote Count
talah
[5 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
PeregrineV
)
Luca Blight
[4 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
)
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
mastin2
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

Vote Count
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
Luca Blight
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
)
Luca Blight
[4 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
)
Pisskop
[3 votes] (
Zdenek
Yates
DeasVail
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)

aptil
RachMarie
talah
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
)
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
Mister Rogers
Snork
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
)
Pisskop
[1 vote] (
Zdenek
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)
BipolarChemist
[1 vote] (
Luca Blight
)

talah
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
talah
) [L-2]
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
Snork
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)
BipolarChemist
[1 vote] (
Luca Blight
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
4nxi3ty
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
talah
) [L-2]
talah
[6 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
SnowStorm
aptil
Luca Blight
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)

Snork
}

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
Zdenek
)
talah
[7 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
talah
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
Snork
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
talah
[9 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
SnowStorm
Zdenek
) [L-2]
Luca Blight
[7 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
)
aptil
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[9 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
Nero Cain
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
) [L-2]
talah
[8 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
BipolarChemist
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)
aptil
[1 vote] (
penguin_alien
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
Luca Blight
[10 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
penguin_alien
) [L-1]
talah
[9 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
aptil
Luca Blight
mastin2
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
BipolarChemist
) [L-2]
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)

Everyone is voting!

--

Vote Count
1.27 (Final)
Luca Blight
[11 votes] (
projectmatt
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
RachMarie
Yates
talah
ThAdmiral
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
penguin_alien
aptil
) [LYNCH]
talah
[7 votes] (
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
Luca Blight
Snork
Zdenek
4nxi3ty
BipolarChemist
)
Yates
[1 vote] (
Pisskop
)
Damon_Gant
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

Everyone is voting!

talah
Zdenek
-------- DAY 2 START

Vote Count
aptil
[3 votes] (
ThAdmiral
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
)
RachMarie
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

aptil
BipolarChemist
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
Yates
}

--

Vote Count
RachMarie
[3 votes] (
Snork
TheWayItEnds
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
penguin_alien
)

4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
aptil
BipolarChemist
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
RachMarie
[3 votes] (
Snork
TheWayItEnds
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
mastin2
)

aptil
BipolarChemist
Damon_Gant
DeasVail
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[4 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
)
TheWayItEnds
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Nero Cain
)

Damon_Gant
DeasVail
Egg
PeregrineV
projectmatt
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[5 votes] (
penguin_alien
4nxi3ty
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
Nero Cain
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)

Egg
projectmatt
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[4 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
mastin2
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
Nero Cain
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
TheWayItEnds
[2 votes] (
Yates
RachMarie
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
DeasVail
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

projectmatt
TheWayItEnds
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
aptil
RachMarie
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
DeasVail
mastin2
)
RachMarie
[2 votes] (
Snork
ThAdmiral
)
4nxi3ty
[2 votes] (
PeregrineV
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

4nxi3ty
projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
Nero Cain
DeasVail
mastin2
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
)
RachMarie
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
4nxi3ty
[1 vote] (
PeregrineV
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
Egg
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)

4nxi3ty
projectmatt
SiX
}

--

Vote Count
ThAdmiral
[4 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
Egg
Nero Cain
)
TheWayItEnds
[3 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
)
SnowStorm
[3 votes] (
penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Damon_Gant
)
Nero Cain
[2 votes] (
ThAdmiral
SiX
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
4nxi3ty
)

projectmatt
Snork
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
Nero Cain
)
projectmatt
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
penguin_alien
)
penguin_alien
[2 votes] (
Snork
Egg
)
AngryPidgeon
[2 votes] (
TheWayItEnds
SiX
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
projectmatt
[3 votes] (
4nxi3ty
penguin_alien
Egg
)
ThAdmiral
[3 votes] (
SnowStorm
Nero Cain
RachMarie
)
AngryPidgeon
[2 votes] (
TheWayItEnds
SiX
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)
mastin2
[1 vote] (
Yates
)

projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
mastin2
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
)
mastin2
[3 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
)
ThAdmiral
[2 votes] (
SnowStorm
RachMarie
)
projectmatt
[2 votes] (
4nxi3ty
SiX
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
TheWayItEnds
)
penguin_alien
[1 vote] (
Snork
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

penguin_alien
projectmatt
}

--

Vote Count
mastin2
[7 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
4nxi3ty
Snork
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
)
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
PeregrineV
Damon_Gant
mastin2
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
SiX
)
Nero Cain
[1 vote] (
ThAdmiral
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

penguin_alien
}

--

Vote Count
2.15 (Final)
mastin2
[9 votes] (
Yates
Nero Cain
Egg
4nxi3ty
Snork
RachMarie
TheWayItEnds
penguin_alien
PeregrineV
) [LYNCH]
TheWayItEnds
[4 votes] (
DeasVail
Damon_Gant
mastin2
ThAdmiral
)
AngryPidgeon
[1 vote] (
projectmatt
)
ThAdmiral
[1 vote] (
SnowStorm
)
projectmatt
[1 vote] (
SiX
)
SnowStorm
[1 vote] (
AngryPidgeon
)

Everyone is voting!

4nxi3ty
Nero Cain
-------- DAY 3 START

Spoiler: updated reads
Conf Town:

DV
TWIE

Strong town:

Egg
Snow

Weak town:

DG

The rest:

Pmatt
ThAd

Weak scum:

pa
PV

Strong scum:

elephant

Conf Scum:

None.

Dead Scums

mastin
Yates
AP

Dead Towns

talah
Luca
Zd
4nx
Nero
RM

I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be looking at here :( Fucking Yates. I never would have guessed that in a million years.

p-edit: SiX what did you do last night?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #346) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Snork »

Green = confirmed town or flipped town
Red = confirmed scum or flipped scum
Orange = Scum read
Blue = town read
Italics = unknown/null read
Brown = probably SK

TWIE, you were a good option. AP was pushing you since both of you replaced in, yet he never voted for you or tried to get anyone else to. Take a look at the VCs. I don't give a shit if you think it was a bad choice because it wasn't. My job is to use the town's suspicions to determine a target, and hope my target doesn't die. If you were town, I knew you wouldn't be killed. There was a lot of suspicion on you for the last 2 days and getting your alignment would help put a lot of pieces in place.

Now instead of facepalming all over the place, can you help me sort out those other pieces?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #347) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Snork »

TWIE, mastin and AP vote their buddies and never actually get them lynched. Go check their other scum games. Them screaming about how scummy you are while voting someone else does not make you town. It makes you a likely buddy. It wasn't a waste at all.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #348) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Snork »

Clearing a townie is a waste? lolok.

But thanks for working with me on current reads instead of giving me shit about checking you.

You're a real team player.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #349) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Snork »

Don't be a douche. Just cuz it didn't help YOU doesn't mean it didn't help the rest of us.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #350) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Snork »

It eliminated you as a possible suspect. We're looking for at most two people, though I'm thinking 1-4-15 for the numbers, so more likely 1.

DG, that's what I think as well. ThAd looks ripe on the wagons.

p-edit: Ok.

What were RM's two abilities?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #351) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Snork »

Right. That's what I thought. So why the hell would she jailkeep me? That would block my ability. Seems more likely she jailkept you.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2884 (isolation #352) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Snork »

She's not a roleblocker. She's a jailkeeper. If they thought you were being roleblocked, they would have killed you.

One has nothing to do with the other. RM didn't jailkeep me. I got my result. The only person she would have jailkept is you.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #353) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Snork »

I'm sure Yates didn't think he was going to be modkilled either.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #354) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 2893, penguin_alien wrote:Outside chance a Mafia doc who'd be immune to the gunsmith and be able to protect his team from the SK would be enough.
I was thinking exactly this last night.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #355) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Snork »

On D1, I was suspicious of ThAd because of the way he defended Talah. I was convinced Talah was scum so I found this really pretty odd, but really the town flip doesn't change that. D2, he pushed RM with me and it difficult not to agree with a lot of what he was saying, and to think it came from town. But then he pushed Nero and that was really scummy to me. When I looked over the VCs yesterday and today, his votes just kind of stuck out to me. At first I thought it was the bolding, so I even changed that the italics. But that didn't change anything. His votes were really odd and I can't really explain how, they just are.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (isolation #356) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Snork »

I'm fine with lynching PV.

VOTE: PeregrineV
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #357) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 am

Post by Snork »

Whoa.. I got prodded. My bad. I'm off to work at this moment but I'll be around tonight.

Don't understand why PV is pushing the idea of 5 scum and no sk.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #358) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Snork »

Are you serious....

1) RachMarie, the JOAT with an unused JK, used the JK on the SK.

2) The SK and mafia targeted the same person.

3) The mafia has a roleblocker who blocked the SK.

4) SK decided not to shoot last night.

The fact that there was an unexplained second kill on N2 provides further evidence that there is an SK.

Is it possible that we just have a really shitty town vig? Yes. It is. Do I think so? No cuz they would have claimed by now, plus the fact that SiX claimed N1's second kill.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #359) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Snork »

Whoa. Is it crazy that there could be two factions of 3 each and we just haven't gotten any of the other faction? That would kind of explain PV's irrational attempts at diverting attention from SiX and trying to discount the theory of an SK since it would likely result in his partner's lynch. PV-SiX-??

p-edit: There's only 1 left if there's an SK, and we're not SK hunting. No one is going "X could be the SK because Y". You're like off the charts dude.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #360) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Snork »

Yeah and?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #361) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Snork »

How does that discount anything I said in that post?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #362) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Snork »

Yes let's.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #363) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Snork »

You're dumb. Really.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (isolation #364) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Snork »

lol you're dumb too.

Worst case, we have 2 mislynches left. Today, and tomorrow. You really think that a) scum are going to keep me alive just on the off-chance they can convince town to lynch me and b) leave me around to continue investigating? I think not.

But go on, keep trying to sow seeds of doubt about my claim, about the existence of an SK, about the number of scum left. It's amusing, but you're still dead today. And on the slim possibility you are town, I'm probably dead tonight. So you'll get your flip one way or the other.

I've really about had it with this game. People keep prod-dodging and messing about with crap. I'm getting bored.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #365) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Snork »

It's moot when I'm dead tonight. There's no more protection standing in the way of killing the one role that can confirm scum.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #366) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Snork »

The question you SHOULD be asking is why is PV discussing all this nonsense - SK, maf numbers, lynching me - instead of
fucking scum hunting
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (isolation #367) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Snork »

Well then. Fferyllt has just solidified my pmatt read. Thank you.

That entire bit of analysis of the 3 ISOs is town as fuck.

Fferyllt:
Some data:

I claimed town gunsmith, these are my results thus far:
N1: DeasVail does not have a gun.
N2: AngryPidgeon has a gun.
N3: pisskop/TheWayItEnds does not have a gun.

Other claims:
Aptil/SiX - JOAT with 1-shot vig and 1-shot bodyguard. Claimed to have used his 1-shot vig on Talah N1.
RM - JOAT with 1-shot jailkeeper and 1-shot friendly neighbor. Confirmed to Nero Cain N1. Did not use JK N2 (afaik). Likely used JK last night.

Wagons/discussion/night kills:

D1 two main wagons were on Talah and Luca Blight. Luca was lynched, flipped town.

N1, talah died (shot by aptil/SiX), flipped town; Zdenek shot, town.

D2: I pushed RM, ThAd followed, scum gave him shit for it. Nero defended due to friendly neighbor mod confirm. Egg noticed RM's JOAT crumb. SiX full-claimed from vig to JOAT. Major wagon on SnowStorm, and some scattering elsewhere. Day ended with what appeared to be a flashwagon on mastin, flipped mafia goon.

N2: 4nxiety shot, town. Nero Cain shot, town. <<< second nightkill unexplained!

D3: I claimed guilty on AP, we quicklynched him after he spouted a bunch of BS about the scum team KNOWING SiX is the SK. PA was also pushed as a possible partner, along with PV.

N3: Yates, mafia goon, modkilled for posting a picture of his thumb that also included his computer screen showing the mafia secret QT in another tab. RM shot, town. No second kill. (Likely jailed SiX, imo).

So, 3 mafia goons, and at least 2 confirmed town power roles. It is unlikely scum do not have a role blocker of some sort.

Given that, another explanation for N3's lack of a second kill could be scum tried to RB SiX and shoot him in hopes the roleblock would nullify his bulletproof and it didn't work. If SiX is telling the truth, N2's second kill is baffling.

Today, TWIE yelled at me for investigating him instead of PA or PV, and we're lynching PV.

Clearly I had doubts about PA or I would have investigated there. I'm likely dead tonight.

Haven't read posts after your analysis as I only had 10 minutes on break to read it and formulate my response. Hope this helps; would like to discuss things with you later when I finish work.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3013 (isolation #368) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Snork »

In post 3009, SiX wrote:Penguin, you're always going forth with "We have a scumteam of 4 and a SK" - Unless you're scum knowing the numbers of the mafia team (since 20 players would usually be 5, as 13 makes 3.) You're the Serial killer
herself
This is dumb considering we've discussed where the numbers are coming from.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #369) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Snork »

SiX wrote:I'm getting a braindamage from the logic used against me here.

Ok. Well you should just stop worrying about one or two of the 80 possible theories to explain the night kills that have been floating around and help figure it out.

Someone made that second kill. I can't think of a single mechanic that allows scum to get a second kill
in a normal game
. The only possible explanation that would support a single killing faction is that the mod somehow lost his mind and decided to give them a vig as well. This is retarded.

So SOMEONE NOT MAFIA shot one of those two on N2. If we were all super duper convinced you were the SK we'd be lynching you instead, and we're not.

And tbqh, if it's a town vig, they need to fucking claim like right the fuck now because we're all wasting time and brain power trying to explain it when we could be focusing on narrowing down our suspects. If we continue to have double night kills, we only have 2 mislynches left before 5p LYLO. That's it. I'm dead tonight, and then that's it. No more gun results.

We're looking for 2 fucking people, and only one of them is mafia. It's not about ignoring other possibilities, it's about selecting logical information in order to formulate working hypotheses. If you're town, help us and stop arguing about the number of scum because it's not something we know for sure and we all know that. Everyone knows that. BUT SOMEONE WHO IS NOT MAFIA MADE THAT SECOND NIGHT KILL. WHICH MEANS THERE IS ANOTHER KILLING FACTION IN THIS GAME. WHICH MEANS MAFIA CAN'T BE MORE THAN 4 UNLESS THE MOD DECIDED TO SAY FUCK YOU TO BALANCE.

Peregrine - you need to claim. Now.

I'm tired of fucking around, I really am. I'm dead tonight. Do you guys understand that? I'm dead. Stop playing this game of lies and hidden information and help your team mates. There's only one mafia left ffs!
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (isolation #370) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Snork »

Well ok then. We're looking for 5 scum. Which puts scumThAd theory back in play, if Yates knew he had two more partners and wasn't expecting his own death.

Ffery, stop shooting.

p-edit:
OMFG SIX. FFERYLLT REPLACED PROJECTMATT YOU DODO.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (isolation #371) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Snork »

Ok well. I think you're town now. I also think you're right about a scum doctor, especially with essentially two town vigs.

If I were to question one of my results, it would be DV for praising my investigation on TWIE. No matter who I investigated, if they turned up no gun, pretty much anyone town would be disappointed it wasn't on scum. He wasn't. What do you think, PA?

If Fferyllt is going to shoot someone tonight, I'd vote to shoot between {ThAd, SiX, DV, DG}. I need you. I need your level of activity, your ability to think critically and discuss possibilities openly, and your willingness to work with us. I don't want Fferyllt to shoot you.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #372) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Snork »

In post 3025, Egg wrote:Wow. Fuck projectmatt for not claiming that.
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Way to drop the fucking ball.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (isolation #373) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Snork »

UNVOTE:

With 2 mafia left, and no quickhammer here, it's likely this is the correct wagon. However, I'd like to talk with fferyllt more.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (isolation #374) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Snork »

TWIE I just don't think his posts are valuable at all and feel they mostly just add noise and confusion. Not having him in LYLO would be a good thing imo. But yeah fine, ffery should should between DG and ThAd at the very least.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #375) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Snork »

Oh yeah I guess SnowStorm is a good one too.

TWIE - why do you think ThAd is town again?

p-edit: I was planning to look at ThAd.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (isolation #376) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Snork »

-.- Who do you want me to investigate then, TWIE? And don't say PA because it's not happening.

p-edit: No SiX. I get the feeling that you have no idea how to play this game or that you come from EpicMafia, with all the villager talk.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #377) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Snork »

Well, I just want to understand the foundation of the town read. I have personally been extremely conflicted about his slot. Day 2 I really felt he might be town, but his flip on Nero was odd, combined with his D1 play, and his disappearance today, as well as the idea that we now are looking at 2 mafia left, making Yates et al bussing him more plausible, he's probably not a bad option.

PV - if we're wrong, what are your reads, investigation choices, vig choices?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (isolation #378) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Snork »

Ok so SiX is going to bodyguard me, ffery is going to shoot someone not ThAd within {SnowStorm, DG}, and I'm going to investigate ThAd.

Alright PV. I'm interested to see those.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (isolation #379) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Snork »

That's fine too, but I think if you openly decide to shoot within a group of selected people, we're forcing scum to protect themselves, rather than offensively using any power roles they may have.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (isolation #380) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Snork »

mastin2 [9 votes] (
Yates,
Nero Cain,
Egg,
4nxi3ty, Snork, RachMarie, TheWayItEnds,
penguin_alien, PeregrineV) [LYNCH]

I think I need a re-read of Day 2. The timing of the mastin wagon was odd (to me) and gave me the impression that scum didn't have the chance, or inclination, to bus mastin. It came out of the blue, grew quickly, and then that was it. Yates vote was first and I don't think he imagined it would have led to a lynch, especially with the support for the TWIE wagon at the time.

TheWayItEnds [4 votes] (DeasVail, Damon_Gant, mastin2, ThAdmiral)
AngryPidgeon [1 vote] (projectmatt)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (Angry Pidgeon)

p-edit: No PA's right about the ambiguity.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3076 (isolation #381) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Snork »

Wow PV so witty. You're really showing TWIE. I mean, you're being so helpful, I really don't have any clue why you're today's lynch.

/sarcasm
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (isolation #382) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Snork »

If you're town, why are you wasting time arguing with a confirmed townie? You should be spending time questioning your scumreads. You're not.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (isolation #383) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Snork »

This is so riveting and really contributes to the plan. I'm just bolted to my seat.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #384) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Snork »

ah well for now you're not my worry DV. I had a good town read on you before the talah mess.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #385) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Snork »

UNVOTE:

That actually leads me more towards townPV than anything else.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #386) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Snork »

I don't really know where the idea that the doctor wouldn't be able to kill came from, but it's stupid; dismissing the possibility of a mafia doc existing is also stupid.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (isolation #387) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Snork »

In post 3111, fferyllt wrote:
In post 3057, Snork wrote:Ok so SiX is going to bodyguard me, ffery is going to shoot someone not ThAd within {SnowStorm, DG}, and I'm going to investigate ThAd.

Alright PV. I'm interested to see those.
Is there a reason why you don't have a pool of at least 2 players to choose from?
I'll look at ThAd or PA.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (isolation #388) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Snork »

In post 3129, SnowStorm wrote:I doubt he thought he could lynch Nero, that push reads like an attempt at getting some town cred, which is confirmed by AP townreading it without even questioning it
You seem to have forgotten what AP flipped.

Let me remind you.

HE WAS SCUM.

So this really doesn't make sense.

I have completely lost my train of thought on this game. It's dragging out unnecessarily. Who are we lynching today? I'll vote where Ffery votes.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #389) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Snork »

What's the conclusion from those observations, PV? I don't really follow.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (isolation #390) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Snork »

I wouldn't mind lynching DG either.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #391) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Snork »

Do you think that scum who are being generally townread are more likely to bus or more likely to townread their partners?

I would think it's the latter since being townread would give them the sense that they could have the town agree with their reads.

That's why I kind of want your conclusions from your other post about the trio's reads through the game.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (isolation #392) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Snork »

*yawn*

VOTE: PV
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #393) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Snork »

In post 3195, penguin_alien wrote:Which is to say that I still lean town on Damon_Gant.
Yep actually, me too. Especially after fferyllt's analysis basically saying a lot of what I'd been thinking about DG on D2.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #394) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Snork »

In post 3201, fferyllt wrote:Snork, I'd like for ThAd to be in my shoot pool if he's not lynched today.

What would that do to your gunsmith choices?
Fferyllt:

Will PV's flip change anything in the pools? It wouldn't really for me as it's fairly PoE at this point.

You can have ThAd.

I'll look in {Egg/PA/
X
}
That leaves you with {
Y
, Snow, SiX}

Where
X
and
Y
depend on the lynch:
If PV is lynched, my X will be DG, and your Y will be ThAd.
If ThAd is lynched, my X will be DG, and your Y will be PV.
If DG is lynched, my X will be PV and your Y will be ThAd.

Does that look ok or would you like to trade someone else?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (isolation #395) » Fri May 02, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Snork »

I'm having a hard time deciding between ThAd/PV for today's lynch. PV's latest activity and analysis looks pretty decent, though the DG analysis seems rather biased and rose-colored if that makes any sense.

I've had serious doubts about ThAd being scum as well, beginning on D2, especially after AP's flip, but I can't figure out if his switch on Nero D2 was a town reaction to being pushed incorrectly or badly, or if it was scum attempting to discredit him. Nero's flip doesn't help me decide.

I'm happy to follow your vote, Fferyllt, especially since he's all but disappeared from here except to vote.

VOTE: ThAdmiral
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (isolation #396) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Snork »

In post 3210, penguin_alien wrote:Remind me why SiX is in the shoot pool?
The pools consist of the non-clears. It's better than telling scum exactly who we will be targeting. Would you agree with that?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #397) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Snork »

PV's 3209 makes sense to me too. It's a good point.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (isolation #398) » Sun May 04, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Snork »

Fferyllt did a great job as a replacment. I'm impressed! Can someone write an awesome scummie nom cuz I suck at writing :P

As far as the balance - the scum should have had at least 5 people, and at least 1 way to actively engage PRs - roleblocker, something. The ascetic is good for that player only and doesn't help the team, imo. Scum PRs, especially when limited, should focus on team benefit. A doctor would have been a good option. Even investigatives like a tracker or a role cop would have given them some direction.

Additionally, my role was pretty powerful, imo. The false guilties on the two vigs are really the only thing that seemed to balance it. Having a scum player be investigation proof is a good start but that can't be the only thing they have. In the end though, I think limiting it to 2-shot would probably go a long way towards really balancing the role, but changing it to a track/watch/follower/voyeur-type role would be even better.

The modkill was rough. And I agree with cabd - it should have been sitewide or not at all.

----

From the scum team, I think they were doing fine until everything blew up. ThAd was suspicious on D1 but really put work in to create doubt about that on D2 but then he totally disengaged on the last day. I think most of us really kind of walked away but had expressed our thoughts and ideas until we ran out. It seemed more to me like ThAd didn't want to get involved, rather than just.. nothing more to say.

AP and Yates fooled me completely. If I had not gotten the positive on AP from my role, he would have lasted a lot longer I think. Yates wouldn't have come under fire until much much later if at all. Seems like quite a tragic turn of events and I don't know if I'm as excited for this win as I thought I would be.

For town, stupid crap like what bjc pulled, what SiX/aptil pulled and what projectmatt pulled, only serves to distract the town's reads. I really wish people would take their participation more seriously. SiX/aptil - unless a gambit has a serious benefit that is short lived and clearly revealed, don't do it. Lying about your role is really never going to work out. There was enough doubt about your alignment that the lie created even more doubt about what else was a lie. It's human nature.

projectmatt - How could you post that day and NOT CLAIM A KILL... I'm just.. astounded. We went the entire day without knowing what was going on because a teammate checked out. We went an entire day with this unfinished business distracting our analysis... because he couldn't bring himself to clear it up for us.

Otherwise, this game was a lot of fun. When I got the result on AP and he claimed cop, I practically jumped out of my chair at work I was so excited. There were strong players on both sides that I'd love to play with again soon.

Thanks for letting me sub in, Plessiez - your timing on everything was top notch! I never needed to wonder about the VC. Superb modding imo.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (isolation #399) » Mon May 12, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Snork »

My bad :P tons of confusion in this game and we won anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”