NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I'm not happening either today so do you plan on doing anything useful today?

Also lolz at OMGUS
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #201) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I'm not happening either today so do you plan on doing anything useful today?

Also lolz at OMGUS
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #202) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think my double posting is a scumtell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #203) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think my double posting is a scumtell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2296, ThAdmiral wrote:Is tunnelling scummy nero?

Because you tunnelled the fuck out of rogers yesterday, and today you're tunnelling the fuck out of me.
Yea but I didn't IGNORE the rest of the game while I tunneled on Rogers or you.
Why wouldn't you leave your vote on me. I'd have more votes than twie if you did.

Oh because you're hedging your bets. Got it.
ummmm....in a bout of doubt/passion I wanted TWIE death 'cause I really don't think ISOing yourself is a townie thing to do and that slight hesitation.
In post 1792, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1773, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1762, DeasVail wrote: Nero, give me a short thing on why I should vote for PA.
Nero has been talking about Rogers all of Yesterday, did you not care then?
Why DV and not Rach?
To put this in to context both rach and dv had asked nero for content. Basically nero is asking AP here: why do you consider only dv to look bad because of this, and not rachel as well. He is suggesting that rach should look bad as well.
I;m sure if you are willfully misreping me or misinterpreting my statement. That question was asking AP why he was being selective here. It had nothing to do with Rach.

I'm just going to repeat one piece of that post:
In post 1888, Nero Cain wrote:
Snorks reasoning isn't that horrible
(he's wrong and I could see it making sense from his POV.) Could scum make that up and push it? Yeah but I don't think I'll entertain a Snork lynch today.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The reasoning isn't that horrible. Yet its a clearly shit case. And anyone who might agree with it is scum. Apparently.
The case is wrong but town push crap cases all the time. I've never said that "anyone that agrees with this case is scum"

AP and PV's "look at Thad be angry. That's soooooooooo town." Which is IGNORING the fact that he's been ignoring all of the day phase and specifically parking/placing votes on wagons that won't happen. How the hell is
THAT
town?! His rage thing reads fake and is like a big OMGUS. If Thad flips scumthen I'll prob want a PV/AP lynch. Might even go for Yates who was all like "vote parking is scummy" but ignores the fuck out of Thad sitting on Rach all day...

vote:Thad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Just to clarify, the reason I think Thad's rage is fake is 'cause well, I really don't think I've done anything worthy of such anger. All I've done is say the case on Rach is crap and then I've called Thad scum 'cause I think he's sheeping a very bad case and he's doing jack shit today. So in response he does jack shit and says something about me that he could have said a dozen pages ago. Time to lynch it guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

already commented, go read skimming scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

infact I commented about TWIE in 2341, no way you missed that. I'm coming after you once I get your buddyThad lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So....what do you think of Thad ignoring the whole day phase?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ PV trying to get me to vote TWIE.

What do you think of Thad avoiding the whole day phase, PV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2352, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2348, Nero Cain wrote:So....what do you think of Thad ignoring the whole day phase?
He posted pretty soon after day started, and continued his day1 Aptil push based on his day1 case.

With Aptil's claim, he then voted Rach. I think he was then attacked for voting Rach, and defended the fact that his vote was good. He has about 31 posts today, which is probably more than me, so not sure why you think he's ignoring anything.
If someone read Thad's day 2 ISO they'd think the only two things that happened today were the Aptil claim and Rach and well there's been a lot more than that going on.
In post 2349, Snork wrote:Nero, what happened to your read on the MR/pa slot? You may have posted it but I don't remember.
I think I have too many scumreads. I still don't really think eithers play was real townie but there's so many others that I find scummy as well so...idk.

Why am I "town by extension"?
I had asked you earlier, what points about MR did you like?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pv, You're right that both the Aptil claim and Rach stuff has been a big part of the day, recently though there's been a lot of Mastin talk, a lot of TWIE talk. More recently there's been a lot of EGG and pmatt convo. I can't, for the life of me, understand how you can think he's NOT ignoring the day phase when (sans Aptil's claim) his play and posts have been "Rach is scum/you guys have no case on me." rinse and repeat. I know he brought up the "but you tunneled on MR on day 1!" but A) he's not Nero and B) I did far more than tunnel on MR

Thads not really the kind of guy that strikes me as to have to prod for content.

So why shouldn't you be lynched when Thad flips scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pv, You're right that both the Aptil claim and Rach stuff has been a big part of the day, recently though there's been a lot of Mastin talk, a lot of TWIE talk. More recently there's been a lot of EGG and pmatt convo. I can't, for the life of me, understand how you can think he's NOT ignoring the day phase when (sans Aptil's claim) his play and posts have been "Rach is scum/you guys have no case on me." rinse and repeat. I know he brought up the "but you tunneled on MR on day 1!" but A) he's not Nero and B) I did far more than tunnel on MR

Thads not really the kind of guy that strikes me as to have to prod for content.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AP what do YOU think of Thad? As anything I said swayed you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2369, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2362, Nero Cain wrote:Pv, You're right that both the Aptil claim and Rach stuff has been a big part of the day, recently though there's been a lot of Mastin talk, a lot of TWIE talk. More recently there's been a lot of EGG and pmatt convo. I can't, for the life of me, understand how you can think he's NOT ignoring the day phase when (sans Aptil's claim) his play and posts have been "Rach is scum/you guys have no case on me." rinse and repeat. I know he brought up the "but you tunneled on MR on day 1!" but A) he's not Nero and B) I did far more than tunnel on MR

If I'm still alive, then go for it.

As for the rest of the day, those are minor happenings, which not everyone is getting involved in anyway.
both TWIE and pmatt are major lynch candidates so its NOT minor. I understand that folks don't comment on every little thing but I mean...talking about 1 or 2 things a day and avoiding giving any other content doesn't give me big pro-town vibes like at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Snork, are you gonna finish your catchup today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, if I'm alive tomorrow all I'm going to do is tunnel town and defend myself so not gonna comment on anything else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, if I'm alive tomorrow all I'm going to do is tunnel town and defend myself so not gonna comment on anything else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and then when someone calls me scum I'm going to fake rage and misrep their posts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he liked TWIE post. That has nothing to do with Thad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She's town bro, just ignore her though to be fair it IS very plausible that scum avoided jumping on the wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think me being V/LA for a chunk of the beginning of the game constitutes lurking.

But umm...I'm not happening today so pick someone else.

In fact, tell me about projectmatt, PV, TWIE and Mastin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think me being V/LA for a chunk of the beginning of the game constitutes lurking.

But umm...I'm not happening today so pick someone else.

In fact, tell me about projectmatt, PV, TWIE and Mastin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Yates

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #224) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe. PA and Rogers saying stupid stuff doesn't mean they are scum, they very well could but meh. Yea, I still have a scumread on it and I want it dead before lylo but the question is, is she a better lynch than Thad or PV.

PV's defense of Thad is ridiculously stupid. "Thad not talking about major lynch contenders is minor." I mean really?

Still don't like Thad, I think there's lots of scum motivation to be contentless unless prodded and he's doing nothing that really moves the game foreword, though I'm going to reread his d2 ISO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I absolutely do not want to lynch Nero/Rach/4nx/snow/twie (yes I changed my mind here)

I rather hold off on Matt/six/Gant and DV. I guess Snork too

So I have like 6 players which I wouldn't mind lynching

penguin_alien
AngryPidgeon
Yates
PeregrineV
mastin2
ThAdmiral

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

egg is on the hold off list

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Egg, I want your full case on PA next time you post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I AM growing increasingly wary of DV.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2427, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2405, TheWayItEnds wrote:I would also like to know why I'm apparently the only person in the game who has a major problem with .
Because your scum?
What's wrong with scratching your nose at?
In post 2286, Egg wrote:Projectmatt, I pointed out earlier that your lack of scum reads concerned me.
AP says you've been coming in, posting a few town reads, and lurking.
That worries me more.
Of course this is what concerns ME so he could have another reason but I mean, Egg is saying "oh AP said..." and not looking for himself and a slight buddy up of AP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was thinking that 'cause I don't want night actions wasted on you. I also hope that DV, Thad, Yates and Mastin are dumb enough to play the WIFOM game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2441, Egg wrote:Nero, I trust that AP wouldn't openly lie about that where people would call him out. Even if AP is scum, I'm sure what he said about projectmatt is true. However, if projectmatt flips scum, I doubt AP is also scum. But the point is AP noticed it, not me. Why would I take credit?
Its not like he'd be the first scum to lie/feed half truths. What happens if projectmatt flips town?
In post 2443, SiX wrote:@
Egg
, Apparently he claimed Vigilante.
hi sk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nice to see that six is claimed sk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #233) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2450, Egg wrote:Nero, doo you think AP is lying? If so, show me why.
no, not really. I mean there ARE players on this site who do focus more on finding town more than scum. Him lurking it up and then promising conent and then kinda OMGUSing AP is something that I could see from scum but I'm just meh on him and the fact that he's a Thad CW just rubs me the wrong way. It wouldn't be hard to say "oh this is scummy play" and push that wagon through.
In post 2454, Snork wrote:
In post 2452, Nero Cain wrote:nice to see that six is claimed sk.
Why? How?
I don't really buy the JOAT claim at all and a bullets + self protect is a common sk combo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #234) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2450, Egg wrote:Nero, doo you think AP is lying? If so, show me why.
no, not really. I mean there ARE players on this site who do focus more on finding town more than scum. Him lurking it up and then promising conent and then kinda OMGUSing AP is something that I could see from scum but I'm just meh on him and the fact that he's a Thad CW just rubs me the wrong way. It wouldn't be hard to say "oh this is scummy play" and push that wagon through.
In post 2454, Snork wrote:
In post 2452, Nero Cain wrote:nice to see that six is claimed sk.
Why? How?
I don't really buy the JOAT claim at all and a bullets + self protect is a common sk combo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #235) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, I misread that. My bad.

now vote Thadscum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #236) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, I misread that. My bad.

now vote Thadscum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #237) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We shouldn't be lynching Six today, 'cause while a 1-shot mafia is possible (as its been common on this site recently) combined with MR's sk suspicions and his skish type claim he's more likely to be a sk than mafia and mafia is the town's biggest threat. + we can stick him on confirmed town Rach.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #238) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

now can we all just hurry up and lynch scum Thad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #239) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it says nothing about my alignment but I'm town 'cause I didn't want to waste the towns time by talking about a Rach lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #240) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbh, I felt the mafia gods were punishing me 'cause your play really stunk and I HATED defending you. BUT I felt important. :) I think its very very very likely that scum are in that chorus of "yeah Rach is town" DV especially.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #241) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbh, I felt the mafia gods were punishing me 'cause your play really stunk and I HATED defending you. BUT I felt important. :) I think its very very very likely that scum are in that chorus of "yeah Rach is town" DV especially.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #242) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Six, if you are really a BG then you should be on RM 'cause you know she's ike conf town so this whole "I can offer my services" is mildly dumb.

Scum wouldn't shoot at a 1 shot that has used their power...

no one is going to lynch you as long as I'm here so chill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #243) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was told Rach was town and that's all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #244) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was told Rach was town and that's all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #245) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2503, SiX wrote:I don't trust RachMarie enough to use my powers on her, sorry.
She is confirmed fucking town.

yeah this might be the sk anyways 'cause I mean she's town and six doesn't want to protect town...just yuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #246) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, not because I said so, 'cause the MOD told me her slot was town. I want bullets so bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #247) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the two JOATs is plausible. One of the things that made me doubt his JOAT claim is that JOAT is usually like 3-4 powers, but that "no I'm not gonna protect Rach" seems eh. Even if he's an SK then he's still not for lynching today.

I've also had it with Snork.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #248) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Six, what's the difference between egg doubting your claim and you and Snork doubting Rach?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #249) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you buy Six's claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #250) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you buy Six's claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #251) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2530, SiX wrote:
In post 2526, Nero Cain wrote:Six, what's the difference between egg doubting your claim and you and Snork doubting Rach?
Six - Villager(Joat) - suspects RM
Snork - Looks villagish - Suspects RM.

Snork & SiX uses arguements while RM and Egg resorts to violence (vote)
Snork & SiX are more cautious with who we vote, who we suspect etc.

RM - Looks Scummy - Suspects SiX
Egg - Looks Scummy - Suspects SiX

Egg & RM, tries to start a fight whenever posible of the smallest things.
Egg & RM suspects everything, votes everything, pushes everything etc.

See any difference? Town wants to be cautious not to mislynch, mafia wants to push any posible bandwagons UNLESS staying in the back to buddy either side.

*head explodes*

Rach is confirmed town, dude. Period. End of discussion.
In post 2538, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2535, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2524, DeasVail wrote:Pretty sure both JOATs are town.
DeasVail wrote:Can we please stop arguing about the JOATs? We're not lynching either of them today.
Scum will probably kill whichever of them is town and sort it out for us.
Agree. x2
I'm a bit sad about the strike-out. That was my favourite part of the post!
Speaking of the struck out. How can you say that you believe both claims yet say "scum will kill whichever is town" that makes it sound like you think Six might not be town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #252) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummm Six. Rach and I have no qt. Rach is mod confirmed town 'cause the mod sent me a message the last night that told me so. TBH, I don't see any difference between you calling yourself conf town and Rach calling herself town. The only difference is that I KNOW rach is town. If you want to argue that I'm not town then fine but then I'm confused WHY you find me scum 'cause the only reason you mentioned it that my whiteknighting of Rach was scummy but now you know why I was so....What am I scummy for now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #253) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with TWIE. I could be completely wrong about Pmatt but he's a lurker and a dice roll.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #254) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@TWIE-why do you think Thad is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #255) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't TWIE and no its not obvious.

+I'm starting to suspect a Mastin scum and PA would make sense as a buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #256) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2584, penguin_alien wrote:I'd lynch mastin. Which, I guess doesn't mean much to people who now think that she's my buddy...? OK then.
I don't know about other people but the reason a Mastin scum flip would make your slot p suspicious is the way that MR was super duper concerned about you on d1, calls Mastin scum but never upgrades him from his gray/null pile.

vote:Mastin

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #257) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prob 'cause he's posting it up in MD and cares more about winning prof. mafia than helping find scum. I don't know if he'll win a scummie but he's won my vote. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #258) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Matt, if you were willing to join the TWIE wagon to save yourself why not the Mastin wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (isolation #259) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wouldn't PA scum point to Mastin anyways?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #260) » Sat May 03, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Were is the scum qt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3285 (isolation #261) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3282, penguin_alien wrote:Heh, Nero really wanted me dead.
You'd prob want me dead if I pushing on Mastin but not really pushing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #262) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A 5th scum would have been reasonable. Ple could have taken one of the vts or if he wanted to keep the same town setup add a new slot and make it a 21 player game then that would have been fine too.

but ultimately town played well and that's why we won.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #263) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also predicted scum bitching. :)

I suggested a Yates force replace 'cause a modkill p much fucked the scumteam over but Yates couldn't talk about his slip

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #264) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's just the nature of the beast, in pretty much every game there will be players that are absolutely terrible but confirmed town by roles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #265) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3301, Tierce wrote:and did so while attempting to deceive Plessiez about his motivations.
This is p horrible. Why is this guy not site banned yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (isolation #266) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3309, RachMarie wrote:Thanks so much to Nero who did an awesome job especially under the awful circumstances I put him in.
At one point I was worried that it was a scum messenger fucking with me.

The scum qt was a good read. Kinda sad that Mastin thinks I'm an ass but Yates voting Mastin to try to get me to not worry with him was lol.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”