NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1750, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:PA
I'd like this vote more if it was made by someone other than Nero.
In post 1758, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im saying Pisskop was Zd's favorite lynch for a long time. And Zd got scum-killed. Pisskop was a scummy person in the first place.
I mean, other than the part where Zd stopped pushing for a PK lynch somewhere near page 27 this all seems solid... :roll:

In post 1769, RachMarie wrote:BTW peeps

a Newbie game just ended and Luca and Joker were the scum and won

Newbie 1476 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38637

We had a Doc and a Cop (Doc died N 1), Cop was a newbie (Burn 209) who did not cop correctly. Instead of waiting til he got a guilty, he claimed cop on D 2 with an inno read on Notty, and lied that he had a cop clear on Luca. 3 person LYLO was Luca, myself, and Jake.

So yeah there was cause to see Luca as a scumspect on D 1 here in this game.
What is the point of this post?
In post 1784, aptil wrote:I used my 1-shot vig abilities to kill Talah . That is why i did not care about who it was at the end of the day because we were very close to the deadline and i had made up my mind to shoot the survivor if the person lynced out was town .
+1
In post 1787, AngryPidgeon wrote:Snork, your anxiety push feels awfully forced.
ha.

Vote Rach
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Not especially.

But i wasn't fully onboard with your reasons for voting MR yesterday, so while I think there are reasons to put naked votes on PA today, I dont think you and I have the same ones.
The end result is a vote on PA, so w/e, but if that exact post had come from someone else I would have liked it more.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Not great. I don't really know how you respond to a player who has previously explained his scum read on a slot with "you can be more persuasive than that" and a naked vote.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I thought he looked pretty town for most of the game. Essentially not the first 5 pages, and not his last 5 pages or so were good. His start and the pages before his exit were questionable.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1797, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1792, Nero Cain wrote:nightkills are largely WIFOM so AP's "that XD kill points to pisskop" is p dumb. You should know this 2012
Not really? NKs happen for a reason, and they usually point to something. It -can- be chalked up to Pr hunting, but Pisskop is scummy on his own accord and I see motive to kill Zd on top of that.

[snip]

P-edit: Fucking. Pisskop was scummy BEFORE the Zd kill. The Zd kill is more reason to vote him IMO, its not a fucking complete case on its own 2 legs.
In post 1841, AngryPidgeon wrote: And TheWayItEnd's entry feels genuine? His stance on Rogers makes a lot of sense and his engagement with Nero felt townie a little.
PA slot is still town although her reads are wack.

unvote TheWayItEnds
I really dont like this easy back down from AP. If PK was so scummy that the NK was only an additional reason to vote for PK then how did my 4 posts totally blank that? especially since the only thing that I brought up was the part that didn't stand up as a case on its own.

I mean, the vote was still bad, but letting it go over 4 posts feels worse.
In post 1823, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1758, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im saying Pisskop was Zd's favorite lynch for a long time. And Zd got scum-killed. Pisskop was a scummy person in the first place.
I mean, other than the part where Zd stopped pushing for a PK lynch somewhere near page 27 this all seems solid... :roll:
I notice we just sort of glossed over this too.^

In post 1769, RachMarie wrote:BTW peeps

a Newbie game just ended and Luca and Joker were the scum and won

Newbie 1476 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38637

We had a Doc and a Cop (Doc died N 1), Cop was a newbie (Burn 209) who did not cop correctly. Instead of waiting til he got a guilty, he claimed cop on D 2 with an inno read on Notty, and lied that he had a cop clear on Luca. 3 person LYLO was Luca, myself, and Jake.

So yeah there was cause to see Luca as a scumspect on D 1 here in this game.
In post 1853, RachMarie wrote:His play in that game was similar to the play in this game but I was not able to talk about it.

Of the two wagons I felt Luca was more likely to be scum. I really did not see Talah as scum. And no I am not guilty about my vote. I know that in the process (especially early on), that we will end up mislynching townies whilst trying to find scum. It is part of the game. I have often been mislynched usually on D 1, and yet we went on to win the game.
Rach. What. The Fuck. Is the point. Of these posts. Like, even if we disregard the parts where your explanation of the events make no sense or whatever.
If you aren't posting them because you feel guilty about your vote, then why are you posting this shit? You cant make Luca look scummy after he flipped fucking town.
Serious question.
In post 1861, RachMarie wrote:AP cut him some slack he is a newbie and this is most definitely quite a list to start playing Mafia with. I would be more concerned if he did not suspect me at this point.
hahahahahaha.
Seriously though.
Funny post.
In post 1862, AngryPidgeon wrote:This IS me cutting slack. :|

Cases that involve "Player X lied -> they are scum" are typically wrong and often from scum.
Ew this post is bad.

... How are there 13 p-edit posts.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

You don't think that you saying three times that ZD was killed because he was pushing for a PK lynch and then me pointing out that ZD stopped pushing for a PK lynch 43 pages before a lynch happened is relevant?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1953, Yates wrote:
Once again I'm not liking either wagon and I feel like scum is sitting back and laughing. TWIE is exactly where I'd expect to find scum on the RM wagon. Now I have to go look closer at 4nx.
Mmmm. Dat confirmation bias.

Although if my being second on a wagon makes 4nx scum for being also second on a wagon. Does that make you scum for being second onto my wagon before AP left? Does this work retro actively?

Are AP and mastin and matt scum for being first on wagons day 1 like PK?

What if I

UNVOTE; VOTE YATES

I think i just found 6 more first on wagon scum.

also

UNVOTE

Look at all these non voting scum.

GG town. Yates just broke this game wide open.

If you want to make a post that says "TWIE is still scum because i said so, so there." be my guest. Just don't make posts like this where you have some dumb pseudo reasoning behind it.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Rach, whats the over under on you actually answering the question I asked you twice?

Or should I expect this:
In post 1853, RachMarie wrote:His play in that game was similar to the play in this game but I was not able to talk about it.

Of the two wagons I felt Luca was more likely to be scum. I really did not see Talah as scum. And no I am not guilty about my vote. I know that in the process (especially early on), that we will end up mislynching townies whilst trying to find scum. It is part of the game. I have often been mislynched usually on D 1, and yet we went on to win the game.
To be the best I'm gonna get?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2003, penguin_alien wrote:
TheWayItEnds, any opinions on people besides RachMarie, who's a) generally an easy target, and b) likely town here? Would also love to hear what you like about the arguments for my being scum. Cheerleading my detractors is a pretty safe position given your own lack of voting me.
You know what? I do. I got unexpectedly busy yesterday and never got around to it. Gonna read the last couple of pages and post some just for you.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

So, things that happened that I haven't touched on:

Opening ThAd wall is A plus wall material. I wasn't liking ThAd day 1 near deadline but this wall is everything I wished it could be and more. ThAd looks waaaaay townier than I thought he was yesterday, considering that he was in my shortlist of lynch candidates at the start of the day. I don't know how I feel about the hard tunnel on RM (I realize how stupid this sounds coming from me, but w/e I'll get to that later). But so far I think he stays off my lynch today pile.

Rach is ughhh. Literally nothing she has done all game makes sense to me. I don't even want to lynch her as much as I just want her to answer my question so that for 1 moment I could understand where she was coming from.
I still would like her to tell me what the town benefit to posting a link to another game to help meta a player who's already dead is, because I don't understand how that helps me catch scum. And if it doesn't help me catch scum, and she says it isn't because she feels guilty about her vote, I dont know how it's relevant. But since we're moved on, and I'm not getting an answer, I will accept Nero's answer because at least there's something that could be construed as a logical flow there. She can go in the "I don't know what the fuck to do with you" pile with Mastin (for different reasons). Honestly, I wouldn't be upset if this slot was lynched, but really... just ugghh.

AP is waaaaay less town than I thought he was yesterday. It seems like every page there's another post from AP that just screams "not town". I would have bought "I'm obviously town" yesterday but today.... I'm not seeing it. Would lynch.

Snork was in my top 3 town from yesterday along with MR and ZD and still looks pretty fucking town today imo. Again, Rach makes zero sense, but I don't know if that makes her scum as much as Snork thinks so, but whatever. Would not consider lynching.

Nero is super town today. Replaces ZD in my top 3 town list. I really like that his reads list is quite different than most lists, gives a lot of his posts a fresh look feel. Would not consider lynching.

Snowstorm is interesting. I don't like a lot of what hes said today, but i do really like post 1980.

ProjectMatt's list of reads is the most useless thing ever. He might has well just said I agree with the general thread consensus on people who are town and don't have any reads of my own. Super awful only post today, not much yesterday, would lynch.
Yates....is probably still slightly more town that scum, but only based off of day 1. Today he just reads lazy. I get that he cant type much, but it seems like hes really only interested in things that involve my slot.

Mastin is .... But the less good I feel about AP, the less good I feel about Mastin for reasons that would be hard to explain. Wait and see on this slot i guess.

4nx came in on the short list of people id lynch today... and i guess sorta looks better. He has posts I like (snowstorm posts) and posts I really dont like. For example, claiming that you make playstyle changes between games after calling Mastin out because "shes seen your scum game" feels really disingenuous back to back. Would probably still lynch.

DV, DG, Aptil (barring claim), PV all have essentially nothing worth commenting on today.

Which leaves us with PA. PA is.... still quite town. Still in my top 3 town reads. I don't remember calling this slot scum but I think I must have based on the reaction PA had towards me liking a vote on the slot (which I suppose I could go further into but at the same time would rather not based on how little I got from it). Would not lynch.
THE TLDR READS LIST

SUPER TOWNS
Snork
PA
Nero
(My town reads dont like each other :cry: )

SUPER SCUM
AngryPidgeon
Matt
Snow?
4nx?

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN
Mastin
Rach
Other people are varying degrees of Meh.
I think that covers it, I'm sure someone will let me know if it doesn't.

5 P-edits isnt bad.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

haha... i guess half of my snow thoughts got deleted and never replaced with the rewording I wanted. w/e Obviously the bottom line is he does end up on the lynch block. But as a maybe.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

You'll notice he's the only one up there on my TLDR LIST OF READS that doesnt have a lynch conclusion in the top section. And is also really short.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

So the SnowStorm read should say:

Snowstorm is Snowstorm is interesting. I don't like a lot of what hes said today, but i do really like post 1980. I did, however find myself siding with both 4nx and ThAd more in their respective dealings today even though I slightly agreed more with Snow in Snow V ThAd yesterday(dat wall tho). SS was a leaning scum read yesterday and ends up looking slightly worse today. I'd probably be okay lynching him, but I'd rather lynch my other reads first currently.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Hi I'm Pisskop.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

:roll:
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2115, Yates wrote:
In post 2106, ThAdmiral wrote:Pisskop was inactive. I don't think he necessarily chose to be off both wagons.
Pretty sure he was active for the majority of it. Plus, have you READ his ISO? I've been scum reading that slot since Day 1. I realize TWIE can't answer for that but he has also been playing pretty terrible since replacing in. No solid reads. No scum hunting effort. No attempt to understand the game state. Bleh. It looks like someone trying to hide and - ironically - stands out like a sore thumb [no pun intended!].
Man you're right. I'm totally trying to hide. Thats why I keep posting sarcastic replies to your terrible posts today. I also do have some pretty solid reads to the tune of 3 town and 2 scum that i would like lynched today as well as 2 others that i would be fine with lynching that i've just mentioned in my wall literally 1 page ago.

In other news pisskop stopped posting on page 52 before he was replaced. So you know... 18 pages before you lynched someone. Where 7 people were still not on either of the leading wagons. With his vote that he hasn't moved since page 29. What a calculated way to stay off the leading wagons, by replacing out of 3 games so that he wouldn't have to place a vote on either candidate. Fucking pisskop. So next level.

Its like you've literally put in no effort today and by just saying pisskops name in the thread you can make me scum. Seriously put any effort into this game, or get lynched. I'm really starting to not care which.

And seriously if the case against me is that one of the 2 people off the scum wagon HAS to be scum because fucking RachMarie the paragon of scum hunters said so and pisskop was lurky which is waaaaay worse than mastin being V/LA all of day 1 (because we were the only 2 people not on a wagon, and theres LITERALLY ZERO chance of one of us not being scum), so it has so be him even though he wasnt around during the time period that the lynch was occuring...

Looks like you got me.

:facepalm:
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Mine in bold
In post 2130, Yates wrote:
In post 2117, TheWayItEnds wrote:In other news pisskop stopped posting on page 52 before he was replaced.
Not posting is not the same as not reading. He was posting for 5 days after his last post here. Are you going to try to tell me that you don't think he even bothered to READ this game while posting in others??

Actually I didn't check because I don't care. He stopped posting in this game on page 52, whether or not he posted elsewhere, he clearly had quit this game long before you actually got around to lynching anyone. Although I see that Nero took care of this so I suppose we'll leave it at that.

In post 2117, TheWayItEnds wrote:7 people were still not on either of the leading wagons. With his vote that he hasn't moved since page 29.
The first part of this is fair. I checked and Talah had 7 votes when pisskop ACTUALLY stopped posting [March 24]. The second part, though, is actually part of his scum case. That's a vote park. Vote parking is scummy.

Just out of curiosity, how long does a vote have to sit on 1 person before it becomes a scum claim? Because FYI your votes been on me for 14 pages. Does that make it scummy now?

In post 2117, TheWayItEnds wrote:And seriously if the case against me is that one of the 2 people off the scum wagon HAS to be scum
Yeah. Not why I'm voting your slot but it is likely and just more fuel for the fire.

Okay, but it's still not a valid reason considering that there was no one playing this slot to place his vote.

My actual reason for voting pisskop is for his misreps and horrible play. Feel free to just look at the exchanges he had with me in ISO if you want the short short version of why I hate your slot. You have done nothing to improve it and I see no reason not to see it lynched.
In post 2127, penguin_alien wrote:Yates, I know you're on V/LA, but when you're able can you give me a rundown more specifically on why you think TWIE is the best lynch for today?
I'm actually able to type a little better from work and on fewer pharmaceutical grade pain killers so my activity should be somewhat better. I just have to remember to hit the space key with my index finger instead of my thumb!

The bottom line is that I HATED pisskop. Please see above. I'm not reading TWIE independent of his predecessor.
Honestly, I don't care that you hate this slot. I absolutely don't. What I want from you is any indication that you're aware that scum teams usually have multiple members and you don't appear to be looking anywhere but my slot. If I flip town where are you looking next?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Spoiler: My Awesome Post these quotes are referring to
In post 2117, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2115, Yates wrote:
In post 2106, ThAdmiral wrote:Pisskop was inactive. I don't think he necessarily chose to be off both wagons.
Pretty sure he was active for the majority of it. Plus, have you READ his ISO? I've been scum reading that slot since Day 1. I realize TWIE can't answer for that but he has also been playing pretty terrible since replacing in. No solid reads. No scum hunting effort. No attempt to understand the game state. Bleh. It looks like someone trying to hide and - ironically - stands out like a sore thumb [no pun intended!].
Man you're right. I'm totally trying to hide. Thats why I keep posting sarcastic replies to your terrible posts today. I also do have some pretty solid reads to the tune of 3 town and 2 scum that i would like lynched today as well as 2 others that i would be fine with lynching that i've just mentioned in my wall literally 1 page ago.

In other news pisskop stopped posting on page 52 before he was replaced. So you know... 18 pages before you lynched someone. Where 7 people were still not on either of the leading wagons. With his vote that he hasn't moved since page 29. What a calculated way to stay off the leading wagons, by replacing out of 3 games so that he wouldn't have to place a vote on either candidate. Fucking pisskop. So next level.

Its like you've literally put in no effort today and by just saying pisskops name in the thread you can make me scum. Seriously put any effort into this game, or get lynched. I'm really starting to not care which.

And seriously if the case against me is that one of the 2 people off the scum wagon HAS to be scum because fucking RachMarie the paragon of scum hunters said so and pisskop was lurky which is waaaaay worse than mastin being V/LA all of day 1 (because we were the only 2 people not on a wagon, and theres LITERALLY ZERO chance of one of us not being scum), so it has so be him even though he wasnt around during the time period that the lynch was occuring...

Looks like you got me.

:facepalm:

In post 2132, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2117, TheWayItEnds wrote:I also do have some pretty solid reads to the tune of 3 town and 2 scum
"to the tune of"..? IDK Yates, THIS feels like scum upset at being called out for the wrong reasons. This defense is awkward and feels overdone...I mean wow all he has to do is point out that he has reads, the snark behind it feels fake.
Man, you're right. Its so overdone and out of no where. Its like, I opened up the post by being all polite and suddenly there I was being all snarky and... wait.
In post 2117, TheWayItEnds wrote: Man you're right. I'm totally trying to hide. Thats why I keep posting sarcastic replies to your terrible posts today.
Oh right, I didn't. I posted that instead. (Oh no, I'm doing it again. Can you guess why AP?*)

*Its because your post was terrible.

In post 2117, TheWayItEnds wrote:And seriously if the case against me is that one of the 2 people off the scum wagon HAS to be scum because fucking RachMarie the paragon of scum hunters said so and pisskop was lurky which is waaaaay worse than mastin being V/LA all of day 1 (because we were the only 2 people not on a wagon, and theres LITERALLY ZERO chance of one of us not being scum), so it has so be him even though he wasnt around during the time period that the lynch was occuring...
So is RM town or scum? This deflection onto mastin also feels like...a deflection onto mastin. Especially since mastin wsa in the same position ... lurking like pisskop... the defense really looks like an attempt to make mastin look bad instead.
First of all: What difference does RM's alignment make here? ... None.
Second of all: What I am describing here is the thought process one would have to go to based on RM's logic to arrive at me.
First, one would have to assume that of the 2 people who are off the 2 main wagons one of them would have to be scum.
Second, one would compare Pisskop to Mastin. Pisskop lurked, Mastin had a V/LA, essentially the reads based on both of those slots are based on a small of amount of content, so either you flip a fucking coin or you decide that clearly lurking is worse, so Pisskop it is.
Third, you decide that this is infallible logic and vote for me, disregarding that pisskops vote could not have been on the main wagon, because no one was playing in this slot.

Now, if you had quoted further to where i posted :facepalm: you would get from this paragraph not that the logic is wrong because you chose pk over mastin.
You would get what the paragraph had meant to convey, that the logic is wrong because it's fucking stupid.

You can think to yourself that scum like to hang out off wagons and decide to check out the 2 players who ended up off wagon, but if you check them, and 1 of them is offwagon because hes not there, and the other is off wagon after an extended V/LA and explicitly posting in thread that she probably wasnt going to fully read the thread. And then you use that point in a case against either of them, I'm going to tell you that your case is fucking stupid.
In post 2136, Yates wrote:
In post 2132, AngryPidgeon wrote:... lurking like pisskop... the defense really looks like an attempt to make mastin look bad instead.
Do I have to be the one to say it? Fine - cognitive dissonance. TWIE's claiming his slot isn't scummy because his predecessor was lurking to the point it got replaced. Okay. Might buy it. But then he says Mastin *is* scum for lurking even though - of the two - MASTIN was the one that posted a V/LA in the game. Frankly, Mastin should probably replace out [I know that probably comes across as cold but she's got more important crap to deal with]. Still, you can't have two conflicting standards when it comes to activity and how it reflects upon someone's alignment.
I dont. And also I never said Mastin was scum for lurking.

In post 2139, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2117, TheWayItEnds wrote:I also do have some pretty solid reads to the tune of 3 town and 2 scum
"to the tune of"..? IDK Yates, THIS feels like scum upset at being called out for the wrong reasons. This defense is awkward and feels overdone...I mean wow all he has to do is point out that he has reads, the snark behind it feels fake.
More on this. TWIE is so proud of his 2 scum and 3 townreads? I mean we are on page 100+ or something of a large normal and he has reads on < 1/3 of the player list, woooo. I dont see why anyone is so proud of that. People should have at least moderate opinions on half the players in the game at this point if not more than that.
What the fuck even is this? Yates posted in the quote thats in my post that I don't have reads where my reads have literally just finished being posted. I'm not being proud of the reads, I'm pointing them out.
Secondly, if you'll refer back to my wall. you'll notice that the titles of my read list are "Super Scum" and "Super Town". What I mean by that is that i have 2 scum reads that I would hammer in this post without a second thought, and three town reads that I would probably go to no lynch over voting atm. Pretending that those 5 people are my only reads is cute especially when in my wall post I gave other ones that didn't end up on the final list, because they aren't as strong.

Its a good thing you're scum this game because I can't imagine that a town game based on intentionally misconstruing posts would be very effective.

VOTE ANGRYPIDGEON
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2141, Yates wrote:
In post 2080, TheWayItEnds wrote:PV all have essentially nothing worth commenting on today.
What's your opinion on PereV? I bring this up only because he is posting elsewhere but not here.
If I had to put down my list of a 4 or 5 man scum team right now, he would be in it.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2157, Damon_Gant wrote:
TWIE
: I could not get a read off pisskop for the life of me - but he made me feel uneasy. TWIE also makes me feel very uneasy for similar reasons.
This excess of sarcasm.
His last post, #2117 is horrible - and perhaps the one post of TWIE's I can point to and say that it's definitely indicative of scum.
leaning scum

I would just stop reading my posts then because I'm serving up an all you can eat sarcasm buffet.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Is that a serious question?

Because I dont think you or Yates is scum currently?

Being wrong doesnt make you scum.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2188, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2161, TheWayItEnds wrote:Man, you're right. Its so overdone and out of no where. Its like, I opened up the post by being all polite and suddenly there I was being all snarky and... wait.
Ya it sort of is. You are extremely proud about having 5 reads? Gratz man.
If you aren't going to read my posts please don't respond to them. I posted the response to this IN THE POST YOU FUCKING QUOTED THAT FROM.
In post 2161, TheWayItEnds wrote: What the fuck even is this? Yates posted in the quote thats in my post that I don't have reads where my reads have literally just finished being posted. I'm not being proud of the reads, I'm pointing them out.
In post 2161, TheWayItEnds wrote:First of all: What difference does RM's alignment make here? ... None.
No her alignment doesn't ultimately matter, but it SHOULD to you? If you think her push on you is really that bad, I'd expect you to have more interest in figuring her alignment out instead of just calling her push on you shitty in a sarcastic way.
Sure her alignment matters, but since the post you quoted was a response to Yates agreeing with her, the point isn't Rach's alignment but rather the logical flow of her case.
I've put down my opinions of Rach in the thread several times, but that still isn't relevant in terms of the post I made.
In post 2161, TheWayItEnds wrote:Second of all: What I am describing here is the thought process one would have to go to based on RM's logic to arrive at me.
So? Did you draw any reasonable conclusions from this or are you just going through a rundown of why RM is voting you to no end?
[/quote]

Well since the point of the post was to break it down for you since you took a portion of it out of context the first time into something more obviously part of a central thought. But since you haven't been deterred from quoting the middle sections of trains of thought as evidenced by the quote below, what I've learned is that you are really scum this game.
In post 2161, TheWayItEnds wrote:Second, one would compare Pisskop to Mastin. Pisskop lurked, Mastin had a V/LA, essentially the reads based on both of those slots are based on a small of amount of content, so either you flip a fucking coin or you decide that clearly lurking is worse, so Pisskop it is.
Ok? I don't see why that is egregious/scummy/bad. And you aren't really telling us what you think it is.
No, you wouldn't because this is a portion of a larger thought. Taking a section of it and drawing all your conclusions from whatever small portion of it looks like it would be the most damning out of context seems like a really good way to find scum though.
In post 2161, TheWayItEnds wrote:Secondly, if you'll refer back to my wall. you'll notice that the titles of my read list are "Super Scum" and "Super Town". What I mean by that is that i have 2 scum reads that I would hammer in this post without a second thought, and three town reads that I would probably go to no lynch over voting atm.
You should probably share more reads then instead of whatever it is you are doing. Cause I certain;y couldn't tell you where you stand on most people and I doubt anyone else could either.
I have so far put down reads of some sort into the thread on what I think is all but 4 players in this game. So, 12 out of 16 players. I think, that someone who had read my posts would be able to reasonably follow most of my reads at this point.

So again. If you aren't going to read my posts please don't respond to them.

In post 2190, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2182, Yates wrote:
In post 2159, TheWayItEnds wrote:What I want from you is any indication that you're aware that scum teams usually have multiple members and you don't appear to be looking anywhere but my slot.
My votes tend to be more nimble towards the end of the day. Just because I'm most suspicious of your slot doesn't mean I'm not reading the game. If someone comes along with a more convincing case, I'll bite. Even a cursory glance at my ISO should be sufficient evidence to prove I *AM* looking elsewhere.
Wow, I missed this apparently. TWIE is seriously arguing that there are multiple scum and therefore Yates voting him is bad? ya, thats totally town motivated thinking there at all.
No way, you missed this? Its almost like you haven't been reading my posts.

Let me go get my response to this from the post you just finished quoting.
In post 2161, TheWayItEnds wrote:Its a good thing you're scum this game because I can't imagine that a town game based on intentionally misconstruing posts would be very effective.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2197, PeregrineV wrote:
What bothered me most is the fact that pisskop entered the game and gave a read/reaction/interaction to just about every player.

There was one player whom he did not, except for a single compound sentence.
Does it also bother you that I have yet to give any sort of read on 4 players in this game?
(DV,DG,Egg,Aptil)

Is one of my 4 the one pisskop didnt give a read on? (I barely read pisskops posts)
Would it make a difference if it was?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Why did I? or why didnt I?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Thats what you want to comment on huh AP? Me clarifying a question?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Right but i could see a quote of me saying I barely read my predecessor and the question why didnt you read him just as easily juxtaposed as the one that was asked.

I read him because I was reading the game before I offered to replace in. Then I saw the replacement request and offered to replace in and then skimmed the rest of his posts.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I guess I don't follow.

Not wanting to blind replace into a game makes me scum?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

You know, I'm really beginning to wonder why I spend a bunch of time writing up long posts if you guys don't bother reading them.

Nero, why would you even ask me that question if you weren't going to pay attention to my answer?
I didnt ISO pisskop. I read the 70 pages of the game that happened before I replaced in and then, when I got to a pisskop post, I read that too, I just skimmed it more heavily than the other posts around it. Is the argument here that if I was town I would just skip my predecessors posts entirely? Cause that seems stupid.

Seriously though, if no one is going to reads my walls and explanations I'm going to stop posting them.

HERES THE WALL-LESS AND EXPLANATION-LESS TLDR (since you don't anyway)

AP is still massively scum.

PV has completely reinforced my scum read on him over the last 6 pages or so.

Egg looks like he literally claimed scum in .

Snork if you can read Snows response to AP's quote and say that he should post his opinion instead then literally everything about this game just started making sense.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Wheres egg on that list?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

He has a list of everyone in the game in sections of lynch and dont lynch. Egg is the only person in the game not on that list. I would just like to know where he goes.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I would also like to know why I'm apparently the only person in the game who has a major problem with .
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:09 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2419, DeasVail wrote: With the TWIE slot, I'm going to focus on TWIE himself, as I had mixed feelings about pisskop and it's only since TWIE's appearance that my read there has solidified.

The first post that concerns me is . I think it's really easy to see from Yates' post that he may not necessarily mean that every player second on a wagon is scum, but TWIE pretends that that is what Yates is saying (without even asking for clarification) and makes a huge deal out of it while discrediting Yates in the process. Also, in this post it's really unclear what TWIE actually thinks of Yates. The mocking tone of both the first line and 'GG town. Yates just broke this game wide open.' make it sound like he thinks Yates is town, but then there's the weird vote thing? I feel like the post as a whole shows that TWIE cares too much about the accusation in a way that is completely unrelated to his read of Yates. I believe this is scummy.

As I've alluded to before, a lot of the sarcasm in feels to me like what scum would fake rather than what town would naturally say. The line, 'looks like you got me,' is probably the most significant example.

So this is the way it must end for TheWayItEnds... With rope!
Seriously, if you guys didn't understand how sarcasm works you should have said something a week and a half ago.

Post 1977 has 2 sections. Theres the sarcastic mocking section, and the actual content section. If you replaced everything in that post other than the first and last lines with "this reasoning is bad and you should feel bad for using it" that post would literally have the same meaning.

If you guys are going to read sarcastic posts literally then you might as well lynch me because we are not going to get along.

I like that your attack on post 2117 is about faking sarcasm.

*WARNING THIS IS SARCASM AND NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY*
It's a good thing you've just demonstrated how great your grasp is on the use of sarcasm that you've graduated directly into determining alignment based upon it. I'm sure that will be wonderfully accurate.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:10 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2422, Egg wrote: Theway, what specifically are you even talking about in that post I made? The part where I know Rach to be town?
Yeah so I'm retracting my problems with that post based on .... events.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:26 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2432, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2419, DeasVail wrote:The first post that concerns me is 1977. I think it's really easy to see from Yates' post that he may not necessarily mean that every player second on a wagon is scum, but TWIE pretends that that is what Yates is saying (without even asking for clarification) and makes a huge deal out of it while discrediting Yates in the process. Also, in this post it's really unclear what TWIE actually thinks of Yates. The mocking tone of both the first line and 'GG town. Yates just broke this game wide open.' make it sound like he thinks Yates is town, but then there's the weird vote thing? I feel like the post as a whole shows that TWIE cares too much about the accusation in a way that is completely unrelated to his read of Yates. I believe this is scummy.
I was just looking back over his ISO for TWIE opinion on AP and I saw the whole weird Yates thing. Coming into the thread he was all over Yates for scumreading him, but never came back with a scumread on Yates. Now, his scumlist is anyone who DOES have a scumread on him.
If TWIE flips scum, Yates will be my next suspect.

No, I did not end up with a scumread on Yates because I didnt think he was scum, i just thought his reasons were shit. Which i then explained to him.

This is in response to me having a scumread on you i assume?

We should play a game. You go through my ISO and find where I first call you scum, then go through your own ISO and find where you first call me scum. Then you compare the posts numbers and see which one comes first.

K.
So i got for me and for you.

If you had ACTUALLY been looking through my iso, which is like 30 posts long, you probably would have noticed that.

If you want you can try that post again without the bullshit this time.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:35 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2414, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2339, PeregrineV wrote: See, nulls at this point are because
1. They have posts that seem town and that seem scum, and those posts move your reads in that direction. In which case, specifics help us understand YOU.
2. You're scum, and it's a hell of a lot easier to have nulls than to make up fake reads.
3. Some other good reason, which you can explain in detail, which helps us understand YOU.

There, we talked about your scumreads.
Since none of them are today's lynch, talk about Mastin, TheWayItEnds, and projectmatt.
4. I have not yet formed a strong opinion on them.

I don't care if you can't understand me because I have null reads. I have plenty of other reads and posts that you can use to understand me and judge me.
We didn't talk about my scum-reads, you commented on the brief explanations I wrote as a guide to my reads as if they were THE reasons for them and disregarded them completely. You're not dictating the lynch and I have already said I have no strong opinions on those three players or intention to lynch them today, so if you do want to talk with me, lets go back to talking about ThAd, AP and Damon.

Speaking of Damon. I found it pretty amusing that pisskop called him Demon_Gant. I only noticed that when I ISO'ed him a while ago.
I actually can't believe snow had the patience to actually respond to this shit over and over. Seriously my only response would have been:

"You know whats easier than scum having null reads? Scum having fucking NO reads."

PV has commented on like 6 people all fucking day. Asking other people for content is not fucking content PV.

But then again thats probably why I'm being lynched and snow is not.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:39 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Claims for no reasons results in clusterfucks. No way.

Both of the last 2 pages are almost completely useless.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Okay, make that 4 pages... seriously what are you guys doing.

Im not interested in either of those wagons.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:45 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2540, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2518, TheWayItEnds wrote:Seriously, if you guys didn't understand how sarcasm works you should have said something a week and a half ago.

Post 1977 has 2 sections. Theres the sarcastic mocking section, and the actual content section. If you replaced everything in that post other than the first and last lines with "this reasoning is bad and you should feel bad for using it" that post would literally have the same meaning.

If you guys are going to read sarcastic posts literally then you might as well lynch me because we are not going to get along.

I like that your attack on post 2117 is about faking sarcasm.

*WARNING THIS IS SARCASM AND NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY*
It's a good thing you've just demonstrated how great your grasp is on the use of sarcasm that you've graduated directly into determining alignment based upon it. I'm sure that will be wonderfully accurate.
My post was pretty obviously not taking your sarcasm literally so the fact that you're trying to make it sound like I was is pretty odd!
Yeah. You did. Every part of you talking about 1977 was you taking sarcastic comments at face value.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2559 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2555, RachMarie wrote:We have less than two days to deadline Way

If you really are town you need to help us lynch one of the other two larger wagons.
ThAds town im not voting him.

Voting for matt is the same thing as voting for a lurker.

You guys are welcome to join me for AP or PV though.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2565 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:55 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

DV
That was your argument for 2177. That didnt appear to be your argument for 1977.

Egg:
Lurking isnt a towntell. People with content are easier to find scum in rather than rolling the dice on a lurker.

I actually think PM is more likely to flip scum than town, but I'm REALLY sure that AP and PV will.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Theres 2 days left. Stop acting like deadline is in 20 minutes.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

And if you moved your vote off ThAd and onto AP, AP would become one of the leading wagons. So forgive me for not seeing those 3 as our only options.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2585 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Matt...
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2583, projectmatt wrote: -For the purpose of self preservation, I will vote TheWayItEnds.
Ok, now that I'm back I'll fully respond to this.

I'm trying to argue against lynching you and you fucking post this. Like if you want to ask me to vote you, you can do that, its a lot easier than shit posting.

What the fuck is the point of "self preservation" as town if you arent helping town do shit.

Seriously, if you're collecting town reads that match up with everyone in the threads town reads it seems real important for you to be around tomorrow to continue agreeing with other people's reads.
projectmatt wrote:
In post 2585, TheWayItEnds wrote:Matt...
What do you want to do today? Who would you be willing to vote with me?
What do I want to do? I wanna lynch scum Pidgeon. and since you have a scumread on pidgeon that seems like a better place for your vote.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Mastin wagon sucks way less than the matt wagon.

Unvote, Vote Mastin
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2839 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

No way... Ap is scum?

What a shock. I can't believe it.

In other non sarcastic news:

Scum reads on me today are making me laugh.

PV is still scum,

but PA is writing a pretty good case on herself today (still less so than PV but really... what are you doing)

Why is there so much shitposting in the thread today by people who aren't AP?

Seriously, 1 of those posts is so bad from a gamestate point of view its unbelievable.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
In post 2862, Snork wrote:
TheWayItEnds does NOT have a gun.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:52 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Lol no. I wasnt. Look at your own fucking VCs. Yates, Mastin, AP. all on my wagon and PV who you have as a scum read. Thats my fucking wagon. Meanwhile I pushed for an AP lynch all day.

Your night action was shit.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2870 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:03 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Pushed for an AP lynch all Day 2*

The fact that I wasn't obvtown day3 start and moreso after Yates flip that you would waste a night checking me is almost unbelievable.

If you wanted me to sort out the other pieces, I said yesterday that PV was likely scum. Shoulda checked him.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:07 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Clearly it was.

And no thanks. I dont do meta.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:33 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Man your new information about how I was town has really cleared up my thoughts on PV scum.

Its like I have a whole new worldview now.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:50 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Alright then, if your new info is helpful for everyone else, what has me being town cleared up for you.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:11 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

This is all useless.

We arent lynching 6 today.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:43 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Because hes prob town.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Egg tell me how ThAd is scummier than PV. Cause theres no way im seeing that.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Everything?

go read his day 2 iso its all piles of shit disguised as content by asking others to generate content.

the only original thought that came out of that slot day 2 involved a sentence from pisskop that he said was different than others.

Then, after calling him out he says i only think hes scummy because he called me scum, disregarding that i did that first.

Day 3 is his shady as fuck hammer before the entire playerbase had even posted in thread.

You know what, dont even do that.

Just tell me what his stance is on half the players in the game.

Dude has literally zero reads.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

If i had to guess right now?

PV is the SK and not the last maf.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2914 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:50 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Vote: PereV
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

And those numbers line up with you being the SK and PA being the last maf so whats the problem.

Seriously why isnt this dead yet?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2960 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

5) The SK is bulletproof and took the maf shot.

6) The last remaining maf doesnt have a factional kill ability and is a doctor or some shit instead.

Seriously, instead of that, how about some reasoning for the n2 second kill that doesnt point towards an SK.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

PV:
Nobody is voting you just because they are SK hunting.

I'm voting you because you're likely scum.

PA is also likely scum.

Between the 2 of you I mentioned that you were more likely the SK if we have one.

This doesnt change the fact that you are my highest scum read in the game.

This doesnt make me SK hunting.

This also isnt POE.

I'm not sorry that your defense of "but Mastin meta" doesnt impress me because meta is stupid and likely worthless.

I'm also not sorry that your defense of "but what if no SK" doesnt change that i have a scum read on you that is not dependant on an SK being in this game.

What I am sorry about is that this day phase is still happenning and you havent stopped being alive yet.

Seriously, can we lynch this and then check PA or PM and then win?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2994 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2985, Snork wrote:It's moot when I'm dead tonight. There's no more protection standing in the way of killing the one role that can confirm scum.
Pretty sure we still have a bodyguard.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2988, Damon_Gant wrote:Yeah, so don't have the energy to finish my analysis now in detail. Will do this tomorrow as a priority.

As a spoiler for what the essential contents will be:
I don't see PA scum
SnowStorm is more believable as mastin's "one bus" that PV said - but not sure that it works with other mafia interactions
ThAd is saved mostly by Yates' strong attack on him - else I would almost certainly be thinking ThAd scum
PV is no. 1 candidate for scum and his play today is horrendous as Snork indicated in 2986

I think PV is going to be the lynch, but I won't vote him until I've said my full piece (and if it's going to make him L-1, I'd probably wait for a claim also)
As a spoiler heres all my repsonses:

Thats fine but my personal lynch pool after PV is dead looks like in order: [PA/PM, DG, SS] so I hope you can find someone in there thats more lynchable than PA and some reasons.
Fuck what PV said about mastin meta.
ThAd is saved because day 2 happened and he was town in it. I mean sure hes town with shit reads... but hes still prob town.
PV is no. 1 candidate for scum and his play is horrendous. Fixed.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3032 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:14 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

What.
The.
Fuck.

How does a town vig not claim that shot.... especially with gunsmith running around.

ff is 4nx the only person youve shot at?

Snork... we're not shooting SiX. His posts are mostly shit, but hes still probtown at this point.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Alright, just making sure because you seemed interested in the fact that the Taleh kill was vig claimed by not-you.

Snork:
SiX and you are BOTH not making it to lylo.
I still think ThAd is town but i have no problems with her shooting DG, PA or SS.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3038 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:29 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Especially since I'm reasonably sure that PV flips red.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3041 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:34 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Also SiX should be bodygaurding you tonight Snork so we should get 1 more result.

We have something like 6 non-cleared non-claimed people right?
If ff shoots 1 and you cop 1 theres a fairly good chance we get someone.

PA:
PV is todays lynch still unless im missing something.

Snork:
Of course you were.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3044 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Six:
No.

Snork: Actually whatever. Seems like I'm the "ThAd is town" minority so if you clear him and we dont have to waste a day mislynching him i guess thats fine too.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:44 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I'm slightly less sold on PA than I was at the start of the day but I still think shes an okay cop/lynch target.

Other than that ff is useless since shes claiming gun.

Out of Egg ThAd DG and SS id probably choose 1 of DG and SS.

But again it seems like im the only one seeing thad town so i dont care. cop thad.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:48 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3046, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3038, TheWayItEnds wrote:Especially since I'm reasonably sure that PV flips red.
You are so wrong that I'm surprised you haven't imploded.
Yeah I remember AP saying how wrong my read on him was too.

Its just amazing that I've been calling you scum since day 2 and your exemplary play today hasnt changed my mind.

ff:
Yes I mean useless as a gunsmith target. That was supposed to show up right after my post to snork but i sorta got p-edited 7 times or something.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3069 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3058, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3055, TheWayItEnds wrote:Its just amazing that I've been calling you scum since day 2 and your exemplary play today hasnt changed my mind.
No, it's pretty common. Especially considering my stellar day1 opinion of Talah-scum bussing Luca-scum, and both flipping town the next day.

Put aside your opinion of me and just read the words like from a stranger.

Just to get this out of the way. No part of my read on you is based on what happened day 1. I read day 1 as I replaced in, decided the whole thing was a crap shoot, and havent read it again. Your opinion on Talah scum or Luca scum seems unimportant beacuse everyone in the game was on those wagons except me and a dead person so realistically... no I dont care.

So as far as putting aside my opinion of you... I dont have an opinion of you as a person, or as a player in this game. As far as I can tell, since the beginning of day 2 you have approximately 3 content posts, 1 of which occurs after this post from you that I'm responding to.

I dont care about your posts on setup spec, I dont care about your posts where you ask other players opionions. Your whole arguement with snow day 2 is completely inane.

I do care that Egg asked me why I felt you were a better lynch than ThAd and i listed off some reasons and then you came in with oh theres no case on me this is just one of those games grumble grumble bullshit instead of addressing anything that I put into that post.

And then posted an insane amount of posts just setup speccing when everyone in this game is already aware that we are looking for 2 more scum and I dont particularly care what color they flip as long as its not green. So good, now we think they'll both flip red. Thats great.

Maybe at some point you could get to actually putting down which one of those players is more likely to flip red than you are right now.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3075 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:50 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

So the defense here is... I dont bother reading the thread before I complain that theres no case on me boo hoo?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Like if you cant be bothered to check for reasons behind your own wagon I think we can just be done here.

Lynch this whenever FF is ready.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:26 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1844, PeregrineV wrote:Back, and apparently 0 for 2 (Sorry Talah)
Useless
In post 1999, PeregrineV wrote:Back later, so no need to poke me.
Useless
In post 2043, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1873, Snork wrote:AngryPigeon.

You

are fucking infuriating.
Was going to wait until the end to comment, but this cracked me up. :lol:
Useless
In post 2044, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1931, RachMarie wrote:I guess it depends on the mod Nero. I usually see in multiball two different kinds of death like shooting and stabbing or something of that nature.
You see that a lot more in themes. Generally Normals shouldn't distinguish kills (although sometimes mafia/SK kills can be different)
Useless
In post 2045, PeregrineV wrote:OK, out of three replacements
Egg for BiPolar
Penguin for MisterRogers
Way It Ends for pisskop

I remember Egg's entrance and find it the most town. It comes in and scumhunts. Expecting more...*hint hint*

and maybe I misread, but don't recall the Penguin or WayItEnds entrance. Probably just misread. Will go find it.

Meanwhile,

vote: 4nxi3ty
Useless Naked vote on 4nx
In post 2050, PeregrineV wrote:How did Wayitends enter the game and not given opinions on anything and also not be held accountable for doing so?
Useless
In post 2051, PeregrineV wrote:Yo Penguin, your entry was a little less bad, but your lack of Yates followup/followthrough bothers me.

Let's see follow-up on .
Useless
In post 2068, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2062, 4nxi3ty wrote:sorta waiting for mastin's response and dv to start playing again.
In post 2045, PeregrineV wrote:
vote: 4nxi3ty
hmm? talk to me. You've seen my scumgame, so what's up?
Yeah, but you also pulled one over on me when I thought you were town, so kind of going by your posts more than meta at this point.

But, let's test you.

Go iso Pisskop.

Tell me what you see.
Useless
In post 2069, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2066, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ya, but he was calling RM town for that reason before Thad got involved at all. I can understand thinking that a scummy player making a scummy push on an easy target makes them more town, but "Bad case on someone --> they are town" baffles me.

But I have less than zero interest in arguing Nero's townread on RM with him right now since I ultimately think both are town.

I've been sort of all over the place Today, so lets monologue about people in the spirit of regrouping:

penguin_alien - I dislike her posts about mastin. She seems somewhat undecided on mastin and shows no real interest in talking to her to resolve that. I'd expect her to be interested in mastin swooping in to add to her snowstorm wagon since she is apparently loosely suspicious of mastin when questioned about her. Reads more like posturing than actually trying to determine mastin's alignment, meh. Still Rogers posts feel unlikely to be from scum? Meh.

Snork - Town. Already largely discussed.

TheWayItEnds - I liked the original posts with Nero, felt like he wasn't nervous. Later contributions have fallen off and his RM votepark is pretty lame and easy. Sketchiest vote on the RM wagon just to take it off, post some bullshit about Yates who voted him, and go back to lurking? Scummy.

Egg - Egg has done fuck-all so far, but replaced BipolarChemist so Scummy.

Nero Cain - Pretty sure he's town. Reads like HPATPL/GoW Nero, aggressive, pointed.

aptil - Gets a pass for Vig claim. Is town barring reason to suspect SK/multiball.

Yates - I like his TWIE vote and that TWIE isn't gaining any traction makes TWIE less likely to be town tbh. Mindset and frustration reads town to me. His follow up on PA looks town-motivated. Town.

projectmatt - Who? Mostly a non-presence. Not doing anything that looks like scum hunting. Throws some townreads around and lurks. Meh leaning toward hm.

PeregrineV - Has basically done nothing Today. Still think hes probtown from Yestreday's posts, would like to see him step it up though.

mastin2 - Lurking is generally not a mastin thing regardless of anything and this is getting a little ridiculous, I realize RL sucks, but I could reallllly use you to bounce reads off of if you are town in this game. 2004/5 feels like town stream of thought, but mastin can fake that sort of thing as scum so meh. Meh. Probably not scum if PA is.

SnowStorm - Shows up to respond to case on him and not much else recently. Writes off my pressure as bullshit and justifies to Anxiety that its easier to detect bullshit about him than other place. Defense is scummy and general lack of proactive play; very reactionary. Scummy.

Damon_Gant - Actually back to leaning town here on an ISO skim. Dont at all get what mastin is seeing here and she should back that up.

4nxi3ty - Suspicion on Snowstorm is town as fuck, since that is something townies tend to be paranoid about. Could be dropping fake tells as scum, but strongly doubt it. Reaction to pressure has felt genuine.

RachMarie - Lol.

ThAdmiral - Meh?

DeasVail - I'd lynch it.
I want to talk about some of these later, but heading out soon. Maybe 6 hours from now?
This Never Happened. So this post is useless.
In post 2095, PeregrineV wrote:Saturday post!
In post 2143, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2072, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 2068, PeregrineV wrote:But, let's test you.

Go iso Pisskop.

Tell me what you see.
I see towneffort throughout his posts.

And this comment hit the right notes:
-On 4nxi3ty
He's logical, and I've seen him before, but something about his posts unsettle me. Watching.
I'm not talking feelings. I'm talking content-wise.
Useless.
In post 2152, PeregrineV wrote:
@Yates
- How about YOUR read on me?
In post 2178, PeregrineV wrote:
@Anx-
Use your feelings. Keep them, cherish them. Then go look at actual content. And let me know what you see.
In post 2186, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2182, Yates wrote:Cards on the table - You're one of three people I'm not reading, so I'm looking for help. I want you to be Town but you haven't posted anything to make me think you are. I really need to see more out of your slot before I can make an alignment determination.
Fair enough.
Useless
In post 2191, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2154, Plessiez wrote:
It's day 2. Deadline for the day is 13th April, 15:45. That's (expired on 2014-04-13 15:45:32).

Vote Count 2.7
SnowStorm [4 votes] (penguin_alien, Angry Pidgeon, mastin2, Damon_Gant)
ThAdmiral [3 votes] (SnowStorm, aptil, Nero Cain)
RachMarie [2 votes] (Snork, ThAdmiral)
TheWayItEnds [2 votes] (Yates, RachMarie)
4nxi3ty [2 votes] (PeregrineV, Egg)
AngryPidgeon [1 vote] (DeasVail)
mastin2 [1 vote] (4nxi3ty)

2 players are not voting
: {projectmatt, TheWayItEnds}

With
players alive it takes
votes to lynch somebody or to go to night.

Activity
mastin2 is V/LA until April 7th.
projecttmatt is V/LA until April 7th.
Yates is V/LA.
Not feeling Snow=scum. What are the two best reasons?

Want to vote Mastin, but don't like 4nxiety on there.....
HERE IT IS FOLKS. AFTER 15 POSTS I FOUND SOME CONTENT. ITS A LOOSE NO ON SNOW BEING SCUM. THIS CHANGES FUCKING EVERYTHING.

I could do your whole iso. but this is what it looks like.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3078, PeregrineV wrote:
Day 3 is his shady as fuck hammer before the entire playerbase had even posted in thread.
Once again, the post? What was shady about it? Who did not get a chance to come in speak there piece? And who was it that we should have waited for that was town enough that my hammer was "shady" and a part of your "reasons" why I'm scummy?
So, this sentence attacks a post of mine without specifics. Yet you would seem to require a specific answer. Why? When you don't scumhunt via post content, any response would be unread by you.

Lets talk about this specifically because i think its pretty fucking telling.

Who didnt post day 3?
ProjectMatt.

Could ProjectMatt have had something to add about the events of night 2 and the following discussion on them?
Yeah probably not lets just hammer without waiting.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:44 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I objected to the hammer on the claimed investigated scum WHO'S LYNCH I PUSHED FOR ALL OF DAY 2 AS MY PRIMARY SCUM READ because not everyone had posted in the thread if you cant figure out why waiting for PM would have been useful there really is no hope for you.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3091 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:46 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

And you can keep saying things like "not a very good mafia player" and "doesnt use relational tells" until you die but one of things is provably wrong, and from where I'm sitting it looks like my reads are doing a lot better than your reads this game.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3090, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3088, Snork wrote:This is so riveting and really contributes to the plan. I'm just bolted to my seat.
Maybe thwacking TWIE to do some actual scumhunting might help.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im fucking dying over here.

This is literally the best thing I've read all game.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3093, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3089, TheWayItEnds wrote:I objected to the hammer on the claimed investigated scum WHO'S LYNCH I PUSHED FOR ALL OF DAY 2 AS MY PRIMARY SCUM READ because not everyone had posted in the thread if you cant figure out why waiting for PM would have been useful there really is no hope for you.
I saw no indication in your day3 post that you wanted to wait.

Did you see a vote by me onto my TOP SCUMREAD?

No?

Do you think there could be a reason for that?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:02 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3095, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3091, TheWayItEnds wrote:And you can keep saying things like "not a very good mafia player" and "doesnt use relational tells" until you die but one of things is provably wrong, and from where I'm sitting it looks like my reads are doing a lot better than your reads this game.
Those were conclusions I reached based on your lack of backing up your opinion with actual posts.

If I'm wrong, show me.

My bad, I mean, if I'm wrong, show everyone else.

Since I have no idea of your reads until after a player flips, show
me
everyone else how and why your reads are so good.

Because right now you have me and penguin, which puts you clearly at 50% or 0%.
Those were conclusions you reached based on being provably unaware of posts that I have made in the thread.

Man if only I had a big post of reads that identified that at the beginning of day 2 I thought that based on the info in thread that AP and Mastin had the same alignment.
In post 2080, TheWayItEnds wrote:AP is waaaaay less town than I thought he was yesterday. It seems like every page there's another post from AP that just screams "not town". I would have bought "I'm obviously town" yesterday but today.... I'm not seeing it. Would lynch.

Mastin is .... But the less good I feel about AP, the less good I feel about Mastin for reasons that would be hard to explain. Wait and see on this slot i guess.
IF ONLY I COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK PEOPLE OF THE SAME ALIGNMENT THEN I COULD BE AS GOOD AT THIS GAME AS PV IS.

Oh man compared to your reads those are bad because you reads are.................
FUCKING NONEXISTANT.

HEY PV IN ONE SENTENCE DO YOU THINK YOU COULD MANAGE TO PUT DOWN WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY SCUM CANDIDATES IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW??? OR DO YOU JUST WANNA KEEP BASHING OTHER PEOPLES READS WITHOUT EVER COMMITING TO ANYTHING?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3098 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3077, TheWayItEnds wrote: Lynch this whenever FF is ready.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3100 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:19 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

OH MAN MY READS ON THE FIRST COUPLE PAGES OF THE DAY I REPLACED INTO ONLY CAUGHT 2/5 OF THE SCUMTEAM SO FAR.
FUCK ME IM SO BAD.

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

If you dont know what my read is on 6 is at this point.....
In post 2885, TheWayItEnds wrote:This is all useless.

We arent lynching 6 today.
In post 2890, TheWayItEnds wrote:Because hes prob town.
In post 3032, TheWayItEnds wrote: Snork... we're not shooting SiX. His posts are mostly shit, but hes still probtown at this point.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:42 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

... I have also given my thoughts on the others.
In post 3037, TheWayItEnds wrote: I still think ThAd is town but i have no problems with her shooting DG, PA or SS.
In post 3052, TheWayItEnds wrote:I'm slightly less sold on PA than I was at the start of the day but I still think shes an okay cop/lynch target.

Other than that ff is useless since shes claiming gun.

Out of Egg ThAd DG and SS id probably choose 1 of DG and SS.

But again it seems like im the only one seeing thad town so i dont care. cop thad.
I havent explicitly given a read on Egg at all but since he hasnt shown up in the want to cop or want to vig groups here i think its pretty clear that hes a town read.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:08 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Prod Dodge.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3145 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3098, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3077, TheWayItEnds wrote: Lynch this whenever FF is ready.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3164 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Seriously.

You guys know its been 10 fucking days since the flips right?

I dont understand how this day is still going and everyone is still saying oh ill get to that.

I cant even....

I've literally lost my ability to can at this point.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3180 (isolation #86) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:44 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

fferyllt wrote:127 pages is a lot to process. There's no way I'm going to know the game like I lived it the first 3 days. But I'm not going to say "lolnope not reading" and make a decision based on the last 5-10 pages.
I mean I think it was pretty clear that I was talking about people who werent you seeing as I've quoted myself saying "lynch this whenever ff is ready" like 4 times.

is quite bad though.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (isolation #87) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:25 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

is better, but I wish you hadnt started with snow, whos pretty low on the lynch list for most people.

I have things to say about 3170 but if you're planning to do more posts like 3179 I'd rather see those first.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3223 (isolation #88) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:41 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Oh look. Someone else sees the reasons I thought the gunsmith clear on me was a total waste.
In post 3216, fferyllt wrote:
- the main thing I don't like about this post is that there's no mention of yates in it. Otherwise it feels like a decent reads list with enough against the grain thinking that it gives me townfeels.
Yates is in 2080, he just didnt get spaced out properly. Should be just under my ProjectMatt read about halfway through.
In post 3216, fferyllt wrote:
Pere, I'd really like for you to explain how CONTEXTUALLY you could possibly see the interactions between this slot and known scum as scum-scum.
Oooh oooh! Pick me! Pick me! I know why.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (isolation #89) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I could, but i assume those reads have changed now that you've done your read over.

Do you want me to still point out the reads I think are quite bad after seeing the posts you made changing your reads?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (isolation #90) » Fri May 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3235, fferyllt wrote:My thoughts are in order. I will do some review overnight before taking my shot.

Any questions for me?
Do you wanna vote PV so we can lynch scum today?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (isolation #91) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3243, fferyllt wrote:
In post 3241, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3235, fferyllt wrote:My thoughts are in order. I will do some review overnight before taking my shot.

Any questions for me?
Do you wanna vote PV so we can lynch scum today?
I'm hoping for more posts from him before the game day ends. I'm willing to move my vote when it's closer to nightfall.

Why do you think PV is more likely scum than ThAd?
Sorry I left after I posted that.
I see that you went ahead and looked at ThAd but this is what I posted earlier:

me in like 2997 or something wrote: ThAd is saved because day 2 happened and he was town in it. I mean sure hes town with shit reads... but hes still prob town.
I mean I'll admit that he isnt really helping himself out today, and maybe theres a reason I'm like the only person in the game town reading him but hand me a hammer and I'd hammer PV 10 out of 10 times here.

And I think I've been pretty clear about PV today.

Your PV read surprises me because its almost exactly opposite of mine, in that I dont think hes put in anything that resembles town effort today. I mean its almost deadline and he barely scraped reads together on 2 out of the 6 players we havent cleared yet.

I mean I know it sucks to fake a bunch of reads when we're just going to kill you anyway but if you're going to pretend to be town at least pretend to be town and actually come up with reads on the player base.

I know this probably isnt as verbose as you wanted but I just got back home and I'm about to pass out so its pretty much all I got.
Damon_Gant wrote:I think the situation is this:

PV: L-2
ThAd: L-2
Me: L-3

Just over 8 hours to go. Time for us to make a decision. I believe that PV is more likely to flip scum than ThAd but I will acknowledge that PV is contributing a lot more to the game right now.
So we should keep scum around for longer because he has more posts? Thats.... an interesting way of doing things.

.... Time for sleep. I'll try to be awake before deadline but I would much prefer to wake up to a dead PV.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (isolation #92) » Sat May 03, 2014 4:23 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Hmmm.

Thats like the best kind of being wrong.

The kind where you wake up and the games over and you win.

Well I still think that went okay for my first game in like 3 years.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”