Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #454 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:25 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 451, emogirl123 wrote:You and ABR are the most scummy votes on my wagon. I want a flip on Bulbazak for information, if scum would lead to the questioning of Maestro and Sotty. Maenara is probably town. Kaboom/NS are null. I scum read Bulbazak more than Garmr, but maybe others disagree.
Can you give a summary on Bulb-scum please, your ISO had like 53 instances of "bulb"
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:25 am

Post by yessiree »

pretty please
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:50 am

Post by yessiree »

HOLY FUCK NO ONE HAMMERS UNTIL I MAKE MY POST
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 am

Post by yessiree »

Spoiler: Aegor
Aegor {
#77 null
#89 null

Aegor.townLean(); // #93 no response to Acidic_TACO's #90
Aegor.townLean(); // #117 follow up on pressuring Garmr, better response than NS in regard to set-up spec

Aegor.townLean(); // #129 valid reason to keep vote on Garmr

Aegor.townLean(); // #277, good vote
}

Spoiler: emogirl123
emogirl123 {
pre-game shitstorm = null
emogirl123.townLean(); // #108 prying info from Garmr with vote noted, this is a better opening than Bulbazak's, my slot's, Slandaar's, Acidic_TACO's, and Nobody_Special's opening so far

set-up spec null

emogirl123.scumLean(); // #131, still voting Garmr while calling Aegor's attack on Garmr discrediting

// #133, honestly, I don't know what to make of this emogirl123 vs. Bulbazak, if emogirl hasn't made #131, it would have been easier for me to judge, but emogirl was STILL voting Garmr when she just suddenly switched to voting Bulbazak. But it's not scummy since, daymn, ASSOCIATION TELL, on page 6, ASSOCIATION TELL ON PAGE FUCKING SIX

Not gonna discard the possibility of scum vs scum yet, but both of them are not too towny-looking at this point

emogirl123.scumLean(); // #136, hmmm... you were on that toxic Garmr wagon until Bulbazak posted #132

emogirl123.scumLean(); // #144, please explain, you were the initial driving force on the Garmr wagon, and you didn't do anything as to stop further momentum from building until Bulbazak questioned you
}

Spoiler: The Goodfather
The Goodfather {
// dam I didn't know this guy existed until #329, prob town anyway meh
}

Spoiler: Sotty7
Sotty7 {
Sotty7.townLean(); // #52
Sotty7.townLean(); // #61 clarifies when he is able to contribute, and calls out on Maenara, town motivation

// #87 is a much better approach than Bulbazak's #80

Sotty7.townLean(); // #141, echoing my opinion on Bulbazak's use of association spec this early
}

Spoiler: Garmr
Garmr {
if ( #18 & #20 & #25 & #27.isReactionTest() == true ) {
Garmr.townLean();
// blatant misrep in pre-game
} else {
ignoreList.Append(Garmr);
// scrub
}

if ( #39.isReactionTest() != true ) {
ignoreList.Append(Garmr);
// more misrep, holy fuck this guy
}

Garmr.townLean(); // #55 questions in response to Sotty7 are good
if ( !(#62.isIntentionalStupidity()) ) ignoreList.Append(Garmr); // #62

Garmr.townLean(); #94 for voting Acidic_TACO, same though process as me, as for last line,
nah

Garmr.scumLean(); // #124, #127 weird aggression on Aegor for Aegor's vote on him, misrep a vote for pressure and jumping straight to the conclusion of a scum vote
}

Spoiler: OhGoodMyLife
OhGodMyLife {
// #245, OhGodMyLife's stance noted

// #392, please state any other reasons why Chevre is scummy when you voted for her other than the fact that his vote on emogirl is scummy by a mile
}

Spoiler: Maenara
Maenara {
// #57 what the fuck? but null
// #65 WEAK reply to Sotty7, but considering the game hasn't started, null

Maenara.scumLean(); // #230 using POST COUNT STATS as an excuse to vote emogirl rather than using the reasons as to WHY SHE IS SCUMMY is a GODDAM LAZYASS ATTITUDE AND A BIG FUCKING SCUMTELL

Maenara.scumLean(); // #232, wrong, {content, and interaction with players} = info for town, thus she's doing town a favor by providing information, which in turn, is DOING SOMETHING FOR TOWN WHCH, BTW, IS SOMETHING
YOU
HAVEN'T DONE
}

Spoiler: Bulbazak
Bulbazak {
Bulbazak.scumLean(); // #80 attacking an easy target in a way that does not generate clean and meaningful discussion, #78 is not an alignment-indicative tell

Bulbazak.scumLean(); // #132, another lazy ass jump on a forming wagon with an ASSOCIATION TELL thrown in, ASSOCIATION TELL, on page 6, ASSOCIATION TELL ON PAGE FUCKING SIX

Bulbazak.readReset(); // #139, I see your reasoning for stating an association now, but I doubt the possibility of a scum theatre in pre-game, and connecting emogirl to Garmr this early is a stretch, should resort to other means to scumhunt

// #142, disagree, as seen in

Bulbazak.townLean(); // #164 strong conviction and declaration on the pursuit of scumread

// #275, fucking annoying quote wall, not gonna read that shit
}

Spoiler: me slot
yessiree/WBOCampfire1104 {
#69 is pretty bad I'm not gonna lie
#85 ...nah
}

Spoiler: Maestro
Maestro {
Maestro.townLean(); // #119 voting Maenara

Maestro.townLean(); // #151, #154, #156, #157, agree with his reasoning on the emogirl attack

// blah blah blah town reading you blha blah blah
}

Spoiler: Chevre
Chevre {
// #311, lol...

// #323, only part I don't understand is the call on emogirl being suspicious for doing wierd things with people, rest of the logic understood, still NULL for me

// gut says town
}

Spoiler: Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage {
Albert_B_Rampage.scumLean(); // #212 go home

Albert_B_Rampage.scumLean(); // #293, "overconfident", nah, that's you for being happy with an emogirl lynch

also, voting someone because he/she is being oversonfident, :facepalm:

Albert_B_Rampage.scumLean(); // #293, because {reasons}

// #299, nah, Maenara is bad, totally, and you're bad for saying Maenara isn't bad, because {reasons}

Albert_B_Rampage.scumLean(); // #320, go home, do you know there is this thing called ISO and did you know you can do a Ctrl+F (on windows), or Command+F (on mac) to search for keywords (hint: maenara) while in someone's ISO. HOLY SHIT TECHNOLOGY IS SO USEFUL (hint: #261)
}

Spoiler: Brian Skies
Brian Skies {
Brian_Skies.scumLean(); // #voting the top wagon when you haven't read the fucking thread? what the fuck are you doing?

// Brian Skies, what the fuck are you doing? what's the fucking point of catching up and responding in chunks? like what the fuck? did you at least skim read the entire thread before going into nitty-gritty details? Mafia game content is a stream of consciousness and you can't just chop it up into pieces and look at each individual chunk discretely.
}

Spoiler: Tebow
Tebow {
Tebow.townLean(); // #98 calls out on Slandaar

// #208 don't know what to make of Tebow's stance on the emo v. bulb exchange

sortQueue.Append(Tebow);

// #254 Tebow's stance noted, but he is on my sort later list
}

Spoiler: Slandaar
Slandaar {
Slandaar.scumLean(); // as of #97, only seen set-up spec from him, no actual engagement with players, no pressure, no vote

Slandaar.scumLean(); // #209, go home

Slandaar, townLean(); // #467 agree with your first sentence
}

Spoiler: Acidic-TACO
Acidic_TACO {
is ( #90.isReactionTest() ) { // jumping on an opening with a weak stance
null
} else {
scumLean();
}

// as for #353, he is still a scumlean
}

Spoiler: emeraldemon
emeraldemon {
as of #120 he is still not engaged, but not enough for a scumLean
}

Spoiler: kabooooom
kabooooom {
#7 - town eagerness
#10 - scrub
kabooooom.townLean();
ignoreList.Append(kabooooom); // until he posts something worth reading

// #337, kewlbeanz
}

Spoiler: Noboday Special
Nobody Special {
Nobody_Special.scumLean(); // so basically you just made a post and agreed the post you just made is useless

#112 null

#175, LOOK AT THAT SHAMELESS HOP, BIG NULL, but you're probably town anyways so meh

#309, NAH you just suck

#351, NS, emogirl is very experienced with mafia, I can endorse her skills, but I can't say I can read her accurately yet
}
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:27 am

Post by yessiree »

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease no more

my head is gonna explode
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:31 am

Post by yessiree »

ABR, Maenara, emogirl, in order of decreasing confidence
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:01 am

Post by yessiree »

ABR can give people the malaise all he wants, as long as he's being USEFUL by explaining his thought process, which he isn't
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:45 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 495, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 494, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 482, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I haven't really followed the last 2 pages and am feeling distant from this game, I don't know why I can't get invested. Chevre's posts are scummy and I'm fine with his lynch. Hopefully we strike gold here and I'll get more motivated.
This is not a good reason to put someone at L-1. In your own words, how are Chevre's posts scummy?
I'm finding it hard to put into words how much I dislike this post.
wtf? it's a perfectly good post and a perfectly valid inquiry
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:10 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 498, OhGodMyLife wrote:What exactly constitutes a "good" reason to put someone at L-1 then? And with so little content from Chevre in the first place I wouldn't be surprised if anyone found it difficult to come up with something novel and new about him. That ground has already been covered. Asking for how he's scummy "in your own words" is a trap. Basically there is no good answer to Bulba's query, it seems plain to me that he'll now have a scumread on ABR based on whatever answer he could come up, or his lack of an answer.
I'd call ABR's presence in this game so far as lazy, for jumping on the largest wagons and not much of anything else. This intrinsic fact, that is, without applying his meta or whatever, should suffice for a scumread, and should be target for scrutiny.

Now that this is established, with regard to Chevre, sure, his stance towards emogirl looks awfully scummy at first glance. But after I went back to reread #323, #387, and #428, I can follow the logic, and he just looks more and more town to me.

When you combine these two elements, a scumread putting a townread at L-1, I'd be inclined to turn the heat on too.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by yessiree »

I already called out everything scummy about ABR, which part don't you understand?

I'll make a post about 3 posts I listed from Chevre when I'm no longer freezing balls

fuck Canadian winter with a gay raccoon
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

323, 387, 428

In #323, Chevre's jump on the emogirl wagon is not unfounded. In fact, his reasonings in doing so are well-though out and easy to follow. Therefore, him placing the L-1 vote is not scummy.

Calling out emogirl for "defending Garmr, calling Garmr a townread while noting his posts were 'flaily'". Calling out emogirl for doing the same to Meanara.

I agree with the logic of Linking Bulbazak and Garmr to emogirl.

I agree with the logic of info from an emogirl flip will help "define the relationships for many people to [emogirl] with confirmed alignment"

I agree with the logic that with emogirl being dead the attention will be "[focused] on those who aren't really contributing".

In #387, Chevre's unvote on emogirl is not unfounded either. I have felt the same about the matter he mentioned.

I agree with the logic that scum would not have done what emogirl had done. And that is, "when someone has tried to start a counterwagon to that of her own, she has gone against it. First with Maenara and now kabooooom. [He doesn't] see scum doing that".

However, this does not mean I'm dropping my scumread on emogirl yet. I believe she owes me some answers before I make a judgement call. I have stated my inquiries in my catch-up spoiler post.

In the first paragraph of #428, (at this point he is at L-4 with a sudden momentum shift towards the build-up of his wagon), he clarifies his unvote on the emogirl wagon, which was backed up in his #387.

In the second paragraph, he lies down the potential that both emogirl and his lynch will bring about. There is no scum motivation to be found here, only genuine towniness.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by yessiree »

HOLY SHIT, GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK BECAUSE I'VE JUST REPLACED IN FUCKING 3 DAYS AGO?

MY LONG ASS CATCH UP POST IS INTENTIONALLY SPOILERED SO IT DOESN'T BECOME A FUCKING HUGE WALL OF TEXT THAT MAKES YOU GO "UGHH I'M NOT READING THAT SHIT"

IT'S FUCKING DESIGNED TO BE STRUCTURED AROUND EACH AND EVERY PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME AND PRESENTED IN A NICE FORMAT SO YOU CAN VIEW MY THOUGHT ON THE PLAYERS YOU CARE ABOUT IN A CONVENIENT MANNER.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by yessiree »

AND IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT ABR JUST FUCKING CHOSE TO IGNORE ME BECAUSE HE'S BEING A LAZY FUCK

AND NOW YOU FUCKING BLAME ME?

VOTE: ABR

HAPPY NOW?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by yessiree »

I haven't yelled at anyone in a long time

feels good
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by yessiree »

I'll apologize now if I happened to come across as being unreasonable just now, Tebow

I'll admit my play so far has been shit. I've only just caught up, give me some time to collect my thoughts
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:52 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 525, Tebow wrote:
Chevre wrote:
1/
A lot of her actions are suspicious to me, and
these pages have been so dominated by her and discussion of her that I feel her flip would produce the most fruitful relationship analysis tomorrow.
1) Unspecified 'she's been scummy' 2) Lynch for information. The first is vague and useless, the second is scummy for all the reasons that have been pointed out previously.
I'll give you this one. This is the part where I mentioned his vote is scummy at a first glance.
Calling out emogirl for "defending Garmr, calling Garmr a townread while noting his posts were 'flaily'". Calling out emogirl for doing the same to Meanara.
This is definitely not scummy on emogirl's part. 'Flailing' is not a scumtell. Someone can be town, and can be losing their shit, at which point they aren't worth listening to.
The focus here isn't on Garmr being flaily. The focus here is the fact that emogirl was defending Garmr because she and Garmr were being chained and attacked by Bulbazak. But she denied doing so, and instead claimed she was defending herself. Chevre called out on that skewed notion.
I agree with the logic of Linking Bulbazak and Garmr to emogirl.
Well, hang on, why? The 'logic' of linking bulbazak and Garmr to emogirl is this: "I do think there is something strange about Garmr and Bulbazak's play, but I don't really know for sure where it is going because it is so greatly linked to emogirl." How is this logic? Vaguely asserts something out of the ordinary about how two people are playing, doesn't say what it is or if it's scummy, and it's apparently somehow 'linked' to emogirl in a way he also doesn't spell out. IE Here's something, I don't know what it is because of something to do with another player.
You're gonna have to let Chevre answer about this one.
I agree with the logic of info from an emogirl flip will help "define the relationships for many people to [emogirl] with confirmed alignment"
Lynch for information, SCUMMY! HOW will it define these relationships? What will he, or you, be able to do with this information?
How is the desire to lynch for information scummy? especially on day 1? If emogirl flips town, her reads will be treated with more credibility. If emogirl flips scum, we will know bulbazak is full of shit.
I agree with the logic that with emogirl being dead the attention will be "[focused] on those who aren't really contributing".
If this is a problem, why can't you focus on the non-contributors now? "People are focussing on emogirl, this is allowing people to get away with lurking, therefore let's wagon emogirl." LOLNO.
Logically it makes sense, doesn't mean it has to be a good move. It wasn't just to
wagon
emogirl; his intent is to
lynch
her outright, so the attention is forced to be focused on the lurkers if Chevre considered her content to be noise.
In #387, Chevre's unvote on emogirl is not unfounded either. I have felt the same about the matter he mentioned.
You having the same feeling doesn't mean you have any good basis for that feeling.
yessirree wrote:I agree with the logic that scum would not have done what emogirl had done. And that is, "when someone has tried to start a counterwagon to that of her own, she has gone against it. First with Maenara and now kabooooom. [He doesn't] see scum doing that".
Right, fine. Assume you're scum who's been caught piling onto a bad wagon with shit reasons. You realize that if the lynch goes through, you're going to be PE#1 tomorrow. At the same time, you can't just unvote immediately, because it would be nakedly obvious you'd just tried to push the leading wagon over the top, and chickened out when called on it. So instead, you wait until you see something, anything, that a town player might intepret as evidence of that player's town-ness that you can use as an excuse. All the while being careful not to do so in a way that would actually convince anyone else to jump off the wagon.

I mean, it's not impossible a town player would find her townish for that reason. But scum don't tend to do things that town would never ever ever do. They tend to do things that help them achieve their goals, for which they're able to give town-sounding excuses. I mean, that's pretty much scum 101.
So it's equally valid to see this as coming from either town or scum.
In the first paragraph of #428, (at this point he is at L-4 with a sudden momentum shift towards the build-up of his wagon), he clarifies his unvote on the emogirl wagon, which was backed up in his #387.

In the second paragraph, he lies down the potential that both emogirl and his lynch will bring about. There is no scum motivation to be found here, only genuine towniness.
Read: he keeps his options open with regard to wagoning emogirl in future. As for the potential, literally all lynches have this potential. Any lynch is going to have people voting for it, people opposing it, 'connections' etc. Why are these two lynches special? Here, it seems rather than trying to work out who the best lynch is, he's going "It's day one so whatever" and trying to act all self-sacrificing in the hope people will read that as town. No. If you're town, the very worst thing you can do is give up without a fight for 'information.'
It's bad play as town I know. But so many town players have one it in the past it grayed out the boundary.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:00 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 527, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 510, Chevre wrote:Before I am lynched, what do players want from me other than an attempt at reads? I'll work on that later tonight.
I'm actually waiting on this.
while you wait, you owe me this
In post 454, yessiree wrote:
In post 451, emogirl123 wrote:You and ABR are the most scummy votes on my wagon. I want a flip on Bulbazak for information, if scum would lead to the questioning of Maestro and Sotty. Maenara is probably town. Kaboom/NS are null. I scum read Bulbazak more than Garmr, but maybe others disagree.
Can you give a summary on Bulb-scum please, your ISO had like 53 instances of "bulb"
and this
In post 487, yessiree wrote:
emogirl123.townLean(); // #108 prying info from Garmr with vote noted, this is a better opening than Bulbazak's, my slot's, Slandaar's, Acidic_TACO's, and Nobody_Special's opening so far

set-up spec null

emogirl123.scumLean(); // #131, still voting Garmr while calling Aegor's attack on Garmr discrediting

// #133, honestly, I don't know what to make of this emogirl123 vs. Bulbazak, if emogirl hasn't made #131, it would have been easier for me to judge, but emogirl was STILL voting Garmr when she just suddenly switched to voting Bulbazak. But it's not scummy since, daymn, ASSOCIATION TELL, on page 6, ASSOCIATION TELL ON PAGE FUCKING SIX

Not gonna discard the possibility of scum vs scum yet, but both of them are not too towny-looking at this point

emogirl123.scumLean(); // #136, hmmm... you were on that toxic Garmr wagon until Bulbazak posted #132

emogirl123.scumLean(); // #144, please explain, you were the initial driving force on the Garmr wagon, and you didn't do anything as to stop further momentum from building until Bulbazak questioned you
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 am

Post by yessiree »

yes, give me a sec
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:25 am

Post by yessiree »

Firstly, you calling out on emogirl being confident should result in a lynch struck me as odd.
In post 293, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm perfectly happy with a lynch on emogirl for the nonce. She seems way too overconfident.
you stated you wanted to lynch emogirl due to her overconfidence. I saw this as almost hypocritical since you were still in a process to
In post 121, Albert B. Rampage wrote:[trying] to catch up on this soon.
yo do realize the same can be applied to you.

Apart from this, why is lynching someone because he/she being overconfident is a good scumhunting technique? Why do you dismiss the fact that a pro-town player cannot act with confidence as well?

Secondly, when emogirl was making a stance to defend the Maenara wagon, your series of questions struck me as odd.
In post 299, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 295, emogirl123 wrote:Maybe my idea of policy lynch differs from others, but lynching someone over a null read because the player is bad is considered a policy lynch in my eyes.
Maenara isn't bad. At all. And it isn't a policy lynch. I don't see what you're implying.
In post 302, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If she wrote a bad post, how does that make her wagon a policy lynch...
In post 304, Albert B. Rampage wrote:By bad, do you mean scummy or anti-town?
In post 306, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So you're saying they are policy lynching her for pushing a policy lynch on you? That doesn't make any sense.
I don't see what you were trying to achievement with this series of question directed at emogirl. Her intentions were clear to me at the start. Could you call the few gems that Maenara posted as good? the underlying intentions and motivations as town? No way. Therefore, can you policy lynch Maenara? Yes you can.

Thirdly, you attacked emogirl in #320 with a loaded language that is seen as spoken with haste.
In post 320, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You act like you have information only scum would know. For example, you seem to know that Manaera is town from a handful of posts. You're scummy as hell.
The assumption here is emogirl is scum with info only scum would know. Therefore she seems to know Maenara is town from a handful of posts. Therefore she is scum with info only scum would know. Therefore she is scummy as hell. Emogirl has stated her reasons to townread Maenara in .
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:32 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 537, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 533, yessiree wrote:emogirl123.scumLean(); // #131, still voting Garmr while calling Aegor's attack on Garmr discrediting
Just something quick to add, my #131 attack on Aegor happened after #124 which gave me a weak town read on Garmr. I was on the said "toxic wagon" because I started the wagon. I started the wagon because I didn't like Garmr's posts and saw scum motivation behind them. By #124, I see town motivation and changed my play to find player taking advantage of the wagon.
and was Aegor one who was trying to take advantage of the Garmr wagon? read on Aegor?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 am

Post by yessiree »

k fair enough, and I guess I won't see the Bulb case until Chevre checks in, correct?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:59 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 544, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 538, yessiree wrote:Firstly, you calling out on emogirl being confident should result in a lynch struck me as odd.
emogirl's confidence looks like it comes from a source of information that she has exclusive access to. She shouldn't be able to tell who's town or scum with that level of certainty unless she knows their alignment because she's scum.
Examples?
In post 538, yessiree wrote:Secondly, when emogirl was making a stance to defend the Maenara wagon, your series of questions struck me as odd.
In post 299, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 295, emogirl123 wrote:Maybe my idea of policy lynch differs from others, but lynching someone over a null read because the player is bad is considered a policy lynch in my eyes.
Maenara isn't bad. At all. And it isn't a policy lynch. I don't see what you're implying.
In post 302, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If she wrote a bad post, how does that make her wagon a policy lynch...
In post 304, Albert B. Rampage wrote:By bad, do you mean scummy or anti-town?
In post 306, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So you're saying they are policy lynching her for pushing a policy lynch on you? That doesn't make any sense.
I don't see what you were trying to achievement with this series of question directed at emogirl. Her intentions were clear to me at the start. Could you call the few gems that Maenara posted as good? the underlying intentions and motivations as town? No way. Therefore, can you policy lynch Maenara? Yes you can.
Emogirl was misrepresenting the bandwagon on Manaera as a policy lynch. It was early enough in the game that multiple players had worst content than Manaera and there's no way that it looked like a policy lynch. If emogirl wanted to defend Maenara, to advance her agenda as scum, she would try to use any random argument, whether logical or not.
The only reason emogirl touched on Maenara out of all the other lazy wagon hoppers was because of the absolute SHIT Maenara had mustered up to produce. However, that's not the focus here. The focus here is your line of questioning emogirl contained NO purpose other than the intent to trip her up.
In post 538, yessiree wrote: Thirdly, you attacked emogirl in #320 with a loaded language that is seen as spoken with haste.
See, this is ironic, because you're attacking me with loaded language and a terrible line of questioning right now.
So my attempt at ironing out my suspicions and working out the discrepancies of our opinions is a terrible line of questioning?

It's also interesting to note that this is a none-denial denial reply here. You did not deny that your line of question contained loaded language. amirite?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 547, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 531, yessiree wrote:If emogirl flips scum, we will know bulbazak is full of shit.
You're going to have to explain this one, because me being full of crap after having been proved right doesn't make sense to me.
yeah sorry I retract this one. I derped.

What I meant to say was "If she flips town, treat her reads with more credibility and we will know bulbazak is full of shit on the emo/garmr read. If she flips scum, sheep bulbazak like a bitch."
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 548, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
>Could you call the few gems that Maenara posted as good? the underlying intentions and motivations as town? No way. Therefore, can you policy lynch Maenara? Yes you can.<

This doesn't make any sense. If you think that an underlying intention is scummy, how can you then go and classify that as a policy lynch? You're voting them because you think their posts don't have a town motivation, which is the opposite of a policy lynch. You're defending emogirl using her own logic, which doesn't work, because it sounds like something she pulled out of the grass.
Just to clarify, I'm not trying to defend emogirl. I did not like the way you attacked emogirl; I find it scummy.

Again, that's not the focus here. The focus here is the fact that you called out on emogirl for treating the potential Maenara's lynch as a policy one AT BEST, when you did not find Maenara scummy. Which is odd, considering her reasoning for treating it as a policy lynch has been presented in

>Apart from this, why is lynching someone because he/she being overconfident is a good scumhunting technique?<

This question is loaded. I was voting for emogirl because she looked like she knew more than a VT would. She apparently knows that Maenara is town, based on the few posts you pointed out. I found that scummy. She shouldn't be that confident that Maenara is town, nor should she call her a policy lynch, it's contradictory and something that scum would say.

>Why do you dismiss the fact that a pro-town player cannot act with confidence as well?<

This is a blatant strawman. Do you actually want an answer?
Yeah, because apparently you automatically default "townreading people based on meta" to "scum with extra info" WITHOUT context. And that's lazy.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:47 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 553, Acidic_TACO wrote:After rereading through a bit I finally figured out that my opinions are based on crap...
Not sure what to make of the quick wagons as people just seem to be in the mood to lynch and its too early for me to really see how people play to make sure they aren't scum but just odd people...like Albert.
Also bump was gotten, was dealing with schoolwork.
what opinions of yours are you talking about, because I don't see any?

you claimed you voted Aegor as a RV, I viewed it as jumping on a low-hanging fruit. If it was to reaction test Aegor, I would have viewed as null. In you tried to pass it off as a RV and unvoted seeing it's not gaining any momentum, that's scummy as hell.

For starters, opinion on emogirl? opinion on Chevre?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 572, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 569, yessiree wrote:
In post 553, Acidic_TACO wrote:After rereading through a bit I finally figured out that my opinions are based on crap...
Not sure what to make of the quick wagons as people just seem to be in the mood to lynch and its too early for me to really see how people play to make sure they aren't scum but just odd people...like Albert.
Also bump was gotten, was dealing with schoolwork.
what opinions of yours are you talking about, because I don't see any?

you claimed you voted Aegor as a RV, I viewed it as jumping on a low-hanging fruit. If it was to reaction test Aegor, I would have viewed as null. In you tried to pass it off as a RV and unvoted seeing it's not gaining any momentum, that's scummy as hell.

For starters, opinion on emogirl? opinion on Chevre?
My opinions in my head? They're my opinions, I'm not sure what you mean by what opinions. If its because I haven't shared them then the answer would be along the lines of second guessing myself. I don't post something I'm not sure 100% unless there's a special circumstance.
My vote was both a test of reaction and RV due to me not really paying attention to what was going on. I wasn't serious after all. If you look at my reason it was bullshit and ungrounded in reality. The only way it could be considered serious is if I pointed out real evidence that pointed to me he was scum.
I have opinions of everyone but right now they aren't presentable in a list like yours :lol:
Like I said I keep them to myself unless I'm sure of them.
emogirl? Leaning town cause of her experience on that poker site. Sites I played in the past are much different then here.
And another reason is because of the wagon that came up around her just didn't smell right.
Chevre? I dunno, the wagon that came up around him was the fastest one I've ever seen, can't say scum did it for a fact because he wasn't really in danger. If he is scum then the wagon might have been made by the scum to let him gain trust or something...I can have really weird ideas...

My plan is to wait til next day unless something comes up because I have a really out there idea and it depends on who survives the night.
First, please realize that the intent of deliberately refusing to share thought process is scum-motivated. No one's reads are 100% accurate on day 1. Reads change, and become increasingly more solid over time, but only through the grinding and exchange of opinions with people who disagree with you.

Second, leaning town on emogirl because of her outside experiences and the Chevre counter-wagon? That's some bullshit basis for townreading her yo.

Third, regarding Chevre? explain? like I don't even
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:26 am

Post by yessiree »

Acidic_TACO, why don't you do something with your vote, do you really have no scumread you want to pursue, or are you still working out that furball in your head?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:34 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 608, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 601, yessiree wrote:Acidic_TACO, why don't you do something with your vote, do you really have no scumread you want to pursue, or are you still working out that furball in your head?
I do have a scum read but its just a hunch right now...I'll work on it and contribute after I get back from my shift at the food bank around ~7pm pacific time.
In post 609, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 607, Aegor wrote:Could someone please explain (even like 1-2 sentences with links to posts) why Bulba is scum?
I'll do this in a bit. Going out again. tl;dr, he chose a easy wagon to hop on (garmr) lines up garmr + emogirl for primary suspects using what was clearly bullshit. gets called out on it by emogirl. continues to spout out nonsense (bulba v tebow) ever since with no contribution to anything else. I'll try to post something tonight. I promise.
Good. I'll probably be too busy playing heartstone but I'll remember to stop by and see if you two can hold true to your promises
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 am

Post by yessiree »

@emogirl, @acidic_taco:
In post 610, yessiree wrote:Good. I'll probably be too busy playing heartstone but I'll remember to stop by and see if you two can hold true to your promises
:neutral:
In post 611, Zdenek wrote:
In post 604, OhGodMyLife wrote:the swarm of people already trying to lay blame for a chevre mislynch at the feet of ABR et. al. Somebody who *knows* he's town is feeding that fire.
Bulbazak and Yessiree? Any others?
I'm trying to lay blame on ABR for the
Chevre
lynch, WTF? Go back and re-read my exchange with ABR and, do tell me (with quotes and shit), which part of the convo did I try to lay blame on him for a
Chevre lynch
. I'm attacking ABR because of his straw man attack on
emogirl
, not because of his push on Chevre.
In post 631, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I feel like some players are confusing the issue surrounding the leading wagons as a strategy. I don't appreciate these players muddling the discussion and I will begin pointing fingers very soon.
Take as much time as you need. Your lies will still be lies.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:32 am

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: OhGodMyLife

explain your bullshit, you can't just fling shit around then back down
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:39 am

Post by yessiree »

Getting scum vibes on emeraldemon for his recent horripost

The questions are useless as fuck, it's like trying to poke at a boulder with a twig

Do explain, which part of do you find not convincing?

holy shit so many scummy to lynch
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:17 am

Post by yessiree »

Whether or not
I
find Chevre's wall convincing does not directly affect my read on him due to the following reason.
In post 623, Chevre wrote: I did the walls because I was in danger of being lynched and I wanted town to have as much of my perspective as possible. It isn't really pro-town, or at least not pleasant to do those things, but it was the only way to get my full feeling out there and I tried to make it as easy as possible with the indices.
However, I find it odd that you reinforced your scumread on him just because you find that one little part at the end off. What is your read on slandaar?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:41 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 644, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 642, yessiree wrote:Whether or not
I
find Chevre's wall convincing does not directly affect my read on him due to the following reason.
In post 623, Chevre wrote: I did the walls because I was in danger of being lynched and I wanted town to have as much of my perspective as possible. It isn't really pro-town, or at least not pleasant to do those things, but it was the only way to get my full feeling out there and I tried to make it as easy as possible with the indices.
However, I find it odd that you reinforced your scumread on him just because you find that one little part at the end off. What is your read on slandaar?
(1) So Chevre doesn't have to be convincing because there is a disclaimer that it's a brain dump. Fair enough, but the brain dump felt like it could have been borrowed from someone else's brain (again, maybe yours?). I get the biggest town feel when I read someone's post and think "oh shit, you're right!". When I read and think "where have I heard this before?" I don't get that town vibe.
yes that's my stance on Chevre's "brain dump", but I guess your vote is fair.
(2) It's not "the one little part at the end". The vote is the most important part of the post. You thought my post was horribad, but you focused in on the vote, why? In some ways the vote is the only thing that matters. He posted three huge walls of catch-up (which you are not calling convincing) and then at the end I still felt like I got "oh yeah I guess I should vote someone".
This is interesting now. You comment on Chevre's brain dump just parroting what already have been said. Your "horribad" post was literally a narrative of what have happened.

Let's just take a quick snap.
In post 635, emeraldemon wrote: Tebow calls out Nobody Special for voting Chevre in , then doesn't like Albert's vote (). Yessire thinks the Chevre wagon is bad in general, argues with Tebow about it. There's something wierd about Tebow simultaneously pushing for Chevre lynch and being suspicious of people getting on the wagon. Bulbazak also doesn't like Albert's vote ().
I can go into details about how your question are useless if you want. But it makes you look like a hypocrite, no?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:46 am

Post by yessiree »

@
In post 652, emeraldemon wrote:Believe it or not I'm actually open to suggestions for better scumhunting, so if my questions are useless I'd like to know why. The only problem is if you are actually scum and leading me astray intentionally...
Sure, let's take a look:
In post 635, emeraldemon wrote:
@sotty7

The avatars are fine, I like the xkcd, it's just weird to skim through at first.
So early game it seemed like you had a strongish scumread on maenara, now that zdenek replaced in does that affect your read on that slot?
Asking about whether or not a replacement had affected someone's read on the slot is bad because, well.... Do you expect to hear the answer "no, this new guy plays exactly like the old guy"?

Asking for a yes/no question should be avoided if you can be asking for a how/why question instead.
@The Fonz

[1]Are you pushing for a Chevre lynch? [2]Are you trying to make sure you only get the right kind of votes?
[1] If it's not obvious to you at this point then you clearly haven't read the thread.
[2] Again, a yes/no question, I don't see its purpose either.
@bulbazak

What is your read on Chevre? Are you against the wagon?
Looks like you already knew the answer?
In post 635, emeraldemon wrote: : Zdenek "Bulbazak and Yessiree?"
@Chevre

Slandaar says your vote is just "lets lynch a lurker", do you agree? Do you have more to it than that?
This is not as bad, but it can be worded better to pry for a more definitive answer.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:40 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 658, Albert B. Rampage wrote:YS, why are you voting for OGML?
I'm waiting for him to explain this
In post 604, OhGodMyLife wrote:Chevre is town not for suddenly trying hard (that really should have happened without needing a major wagon to give you motivation) but because of the swarm of people already trying to lay blame for a chevre mislynch at the feet of ABR et. al. Somebody who *knows* he's town is feeding that fire.
180 turn from Chevre scum to Chevre town, and the reason is apparently, since he thinks Chevre became a mislynch now, people who tried to defend his lynch were trying to lay blame to ABR et al. because "they're scum and know Chevre is town".
In post 677, Slandaar wrote:People are just randomly voting me it seems.
Stalled while Kabs is awol.
okay, who the hell is Kabs?

@people voting Slandaar, & ABR:
Slandaar is another lazy wagon that anyone can easily hop onto. If the reason to lynch him because he is avoiding to provide content, then there are worse ones out there.

Acidic_TACO: "my reads only make sense to me so I'm not sharing them with you huehue"
Brain_Skies: "up reading up :neutral: :lol: :P :eek: :o :) :mad: :wink: peace cya in a few days"
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:44 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 682, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Because you usually have a trajectory, are more forceful, do less setup speculation and post more.
If you have the time, can you link me to a game where he's like what you described so we can compare?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:00 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 694, Zdenek wrote:
In post 693, Slandaar wrote:Kabs is obviously scum btw, you can even look through demons meta game to see he did the exact same thing as scum as kabs did here.
What are you referring to?
I would assume kaboooom
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by yessiree »

yeah no

VOTE: Brain Skies
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by yessiree »

If Brain Skies is town then he's played horribly.

Parked his vote on emogirl since page 9, then proceeded to lurk for 10 pages. When the momentum on emogirl wagon died down, came back on page 19 with 3 quote-strip-catch-up-things or whatever the fuck those were like he doesn't give a fuck about nobody, then proceeded to lurk some more. Came back when the emogirl wagon pretty much dispersed, on page 27. Realized emogirl lynch is not happening today,
gave up reading
. Came back with his thingys again, realized slandaar wagon was gaining traction, moved his vote on Slandaar
in the most natural manner possible

Just,

NO

Nope
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 749, Zdenek wrote:The thing that gives me pause about lynching Brian is where he defended Slandaar saying that one of Slandaar's posts might be a town post. I think if he's scum, he decided to vote Slaandar in advance of making his most recent catchup posts, mostly because of where he calls Slandaar pure evil for admitting to lurking, but if that's the case, I think he'd have omitted the comment about one of Slaandar's posts being townie to avoid questions about it.
are you really saying that one little remark he made in one of those catchup quote strips is enough to halt you from scumreading him?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 781, emeraldemon wrote:Well time is short and it looks like it's either gonna be slandaar or brian skies. I could see either as scum honestly but I think I will

VOTE: Brian Skies

I'm pretty sure was sarcasm, and the "important investigations" was probably just BSing, not trying to fake a breadcrum. So... that doesn't leave much.
This is horrible.

I'll need some time to digest the back and forth between Brain and Slandaar

UNVOTE:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:50 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 793, Garmr wrote:
In post 783, yessiree wrote:
In post 781, emeraldemon wrote:Well time is short and it looks like it's either gonna be slandaar or brian skies. I could see either as scum honestly but I think I will

I'm pretty sure was sarcasm, and the "important investigations" was probably just BSing, not trying to fake a breadcrum. So... that doesn't leave much.
This is horrible.

UNVOTE:
and this is reason to take your vote off brian why?
uhh, hmm... idk really...
maybe it's because of line above the unvote?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:52 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 806, inHimshallibe wrote:
In post 747, yessiree wrote:If Brain Skies is town then he's played horribly.

Parked his vote on emogirl since page 9, then proceeded to lurk for 10 pages. When the momentum on emogirl wagon died down, came back on page 19 with 3 quote-strip-catch-up-things or whatever the fuck those were like he doesn't give a fuck about nobody, then proceeded to lurk some more. Came back when the emogirl wagon pretty much dispersed, on page 27. Realized emogirl lynch is not happening today,
gave up reading
. Came back with his thingys again, realized slandaar wagon was gaining traction, moved his vote on Slandaar
in the most natural manner possible

Just,

NO

Nope
Here's a scum imo.
nah, I don't see your pants
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:54 am

Post by yessiree »

I'm still down for a flash wagon on emeraldemon
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:59 am

Post by yessiree »

the goodfather
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:13 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 819, inHimshallibe wrote:I do like I do for notetaking purposes.

Anyhow, yessiree that post read manufactured, forced, faked, whatever you want to use to describe it. Takes more than just that feeling to make you scum, but it's a starting point.
I was genuinely pissed at Brain Skies, yes I admit it was forced, faked, etc. That's because I had to force myself not to use too many "fuck" and "shit"
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:15 am

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: emeraldemon
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:35 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 831, Garmr wrote:@yessiree
In post 808, yessiree wrote:
In post 793, Garmr wrote:

This is horrible.

UNVOTE:

and this is reason to take your vote off brian why?

uhh, hmm... idk really...
maybe it's because of line above the unvote?
That doesn't explain much so I will ask it again in a more direct way so you can't try and dodge it.

What in this vote clears Brian of being scum to you?
I'll answer this after I take a dump
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:47 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 831, Garmr wrote: That doesn't explain much so I will ask it again in a more direct way so you can't try and dodge it.

What in this vote clears Brian of being scum to you?
Emerald's vote had nothing to do with my unvote

I was just noting down his horripost, and stating my stance on the brain vs slandaar exchange in one post

I unvoted because "I'll need some time to digest the back and forth between Brain and Slandaar"

This is horrible.

////////////////////////////////// INSERT LINE BREAK HERE ////////////////////////////////

UNVOTE:
Is it clear to you now?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:02 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 844, Garmr wrote:
In post 842, Zdenek wrote:
In post 755, Garmr wrote:zdenek are you town reading brian skies?
Nope.
Want to hop on the brian wagon with me

In post 843, yessiree wrote:Is it clear to you now?
whuaa...?
Yes quite but that only leads to more questions like what do you of brian and slandaar now and abrs interactions with it now.

Ahhh
Yes quite
but that only leads to more questions like what do you
think
of brian and slandaar now
and abr
'
s interactions with it now.
punctuation, use them

I understand how you might have misunderstood my post now.

As for the actually question, if my understanding of it is correct. I don't have a stance on it yet, but I will have one soon, before the deadline. I'm still going through the Slandaar game Albert linked.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:40 am

Post by yessiree »

^
@Matias, I have your pred as scum also
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:52 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 860, Matias wrote:
In post 858, yessiree wrote:^
@Matias, I have your pred as scum also
For what reasons? I will try to explain for my predecessor if possible.

Slandaar, that was not a rhetorical question. Where did the emerald read come from?
for two reasons:

1) kept reads to himself and only revealed the nonsense in his mind when prompted to
2) passivity, pressured no one
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:00 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 863, emeraldemon wrote:

This is horrible.

UNVOTE:
Not sure what I'm supposed to do with this. Do you want me to guess why you think I'm scummy?
"Looks like it's either A and B getting lynched today, I think either of them might be scum, so I'll hop on one of them."

This is scummy because

1) This effectively shakes off any accountability you have in the case of a townflip since your wording deliberately implies you think that they are the only lynch candidates for today.
2) Lining up for future lynches in the case of a townflip
3) Not attempting to refine your reads on the person you are voting, complacent to just see a lynch go through, whether or not the lynch will benefit town
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:10 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 882, The Fonz wrote:
In post 879, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Fonz, why is your vote not on emerald?
He's not the best lynch.
Why not? define: best lynch
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:17 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 604, OhGodMyLife wrote:Chevre is town not for suddenly trying hard (that really should have happened without needing a major wagon to give you motivation) but because of the swarm of people already trying to lay blame for a chevre mislynch at the feet of ABR et. al. Somebody who *knows* he's town is feeding that fire.
In post 638, yessiree wrote:VOTE: OhGodMyLife

clarify: swarm of people already trying to lay blame for a chevre mislynch
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:29 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 888, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 885, yessiree wrote:
In post 638, yessiree wrote:VOTE: OhGodMyLife

clarify: swarm of people already trying to lay blame for a chevre mislynch
There may have only been two, I'm given to hyperbole and didn't actually go back to read anything at the time I made that post. Regardless, there was enough premature blame pinning for the imminent Chevre flip to trip my sensors.
quotes or didn't happen
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:42 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 891, Slandaar wrote:Kabs/Aegor/Maestro
Acidic/Brian/Em

Em/Brian doesn't make much sense but eh, looks good otherwise. Maybe Brian is making up stuff because he wants to grudge vote me that badly and it is actually OGML, quite possible.
dude, the fuck?

I've been giving you a pass because I haven't finished reading the other game, but can you start making sense?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:45 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 892, The Fonz wrote:
In post 883, yessiree wrote: Why not? define: best lynch
Person most likely in my mind to be scum. This really is an infuriating line of questioning.
well, sorry for trying to figure out why
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:05 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 895, OhGodMyLife wrote: :roll:

Sorry but I won't be doing this busywork for you right now
that's fine

but until you decide to substantiate a point you're trying to make with actual evidence, I'm gonna call it empty and hollow bullshit
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 900, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 880, yessiree wrote:
"Looks like it's either A and B getting lynched today, I think either of them might be scum, so I'll hop on one of them."

This is scummy because

1) This effectively shakes off any accountability you have in the case of a townflip since your wording deliberately implies you think that they are the only lynch candidates for today.
2) Lining up for future lynches in the case of a townflip
3) Not attempting to refine your reads on the person you are voting, complacent to just see a lynch go through, whether or not the lynch will benefit town
1) I did think they were the only lynch candidates for today. It was before the replace out and deadline extension; we had about 2 days (which we have now again think).
which "effectively shakes off any accountability you have in the case of a townflip since your wording deliberately implies you think that they are the only lynch candidates for today."

It doesn't matter if there was any replacement or not, your vote still looked shameless because you did not provide enough reasoning.

In other words, you voted not because you're convinced the person you voted is the most scummy, but because you're complacent to see a lynch go through, and you're trying to deny responsibility by choosing 1 out of 2.
2) Not really sure what you mean.
"either both of them might be scum, not sure."

In other words, in case of one flipping town, you have the excuse to vote his counterpart.
3) I feel like my questions have been productive for me at least :)
Give me quotes where you interacted with Brain Skies. I don't give a shit if your questions have worked for you on OTHER players. Brain is the one you're voting now and he is the one you need to ask questions to.
So let me ask you, who do you think are the possible lynch candidates for today?
You are the most scummy in my book.
Slandaar is the runner-up.
Acidic_TACO was scummy but his replacement, Matias, is a good town player.
Chevre is being a lazy derp and he will be my compromise lynch today
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:33 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 908, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 757, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 727, emeraldemon wrote:Where is the Slandaar vote coming from?
He likes to throw fake towntells in the thread.

There's also some prejudice involved.
OK so I am anti-town for talking with you and Fonz instead of staying on Brian. Fair enough.

Hey Brian, I find your fake towntells unconvincing. Is Slandaar still scum?
If you had reasons (i.e. found his fake towntells unconvincing), why didn't you specify that in the same post where you voted him?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 am

Post by yessiree »

@emeraldemon,

yeah it wasn't meant to be clear to any other reader other than yourself

but I guess the vote is fair

VOTE: Slandaar
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 am

Post by yessiree »

All vacant slots should be subject to modkill if replacements can't be found within a reasonable period of time since day start.
1) No point in delaying day start and wasting time if no one is interested in replacing in.
2) No personal involvement from moderator to compromise game integrity.
3) The justification for the cases where the modkills would significantly compromise game balance is that the modkills are not the root of the problem; the replace outs are.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 2760, Zdenek wrote:Considering that I think mods have almost never explained the reasons why a player get's modkilled in the times I've seen it, it doesn't bother me that one slot was killed. I think the goal should be jointly limiting the effect of inactive slots and modkills. Killing just one seems to have done that.
No, modkill should be an automated process with no regard to game balance, because personal involvement from the mod introduces a heavy load of WIFOM on the slots's alignment.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:44 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 2762, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2761, yessiree wrote:
In post 2760, Zdenek wrote:Considering that I think mods have almost never explained the reasons why a player get's modkilled in the times I've seen it, it doesn't bother me that one slot was killed. I think the goal should be jointly limiting the effect of inactive slots and modkills. Killing just one seems to have done that.
No, modkill should be an automated process with no regard to game balance, because personal involvement from the mod introduces a heavy load of WIFOM on the slots's alignment.
I don't really see how that fits with solving the problem in this game.
that's my point, it shouldn't cater to solving issues in particular games
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 2763, Zdenek wrote:I mean there was no rule specifying when a slot could be modkilled. So the options were to make a rule, which would violate your principle of the mod having no personal involvement or to wait for replacements, which would have been fine, but irritating.
new laws are added when odd cases pop up every now and then, after it has been resolved, so that when similar cases happen again it may be better settled.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 am

Post by yessiree »

There was never any criticism leveled against huntress, Aegor

I was making suggestions on handling vacant slots across night phases in a way that doesn't compromise game integrity
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 am

Post by yessiree »

I didn't realize you were referring to that; thought you talked about post-game