NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
Goon
Doc Holliday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Doc Holliday »

Vote: BBMolla

Because fuck that guy
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
Goon
Doc Holliday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Doc Holliday »

In post 15, talah wrote:
In post 12, DeasVail wrote:I am talah! Are you town?
Yuppers, sure am.

Well this is good news! Perhaps if mastin is town too we shall be an unstoppable scumhunting force.
Or the first three nightkills ><
Rogers, add trying to build a coalition of friends based on past exploits rather than current-game evidence.

Unvote
Vote: talah

Out of RVS
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
Goon
Doc Holliday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Doc Holliday »

In post 21, bjc wrote:I'm scum.
There is no legitimate purpose to this as Town. bjc is either scum or not worth listening to. Obtuse gambits are anti-Town.

Sticking with talah for now, but this deserves a vote later.
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
Goon
Doc Holliday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Doc Holliday »

In post 27, talah wrote:Ffs, can you let me get back to cleaning my house for my rental inspection on Tuesday? I'll take any other interrogation on notice for the next 24 hours, kay?

Deas is a dude unless I have alzheimers. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED in large themes topic.

I think Deas voting Doc for (Doc) making a vote which was "fuck that guy", deserved pressure because it was a bad vote, but mainly I like the fact that he (Deas) latched onto it and naked voted because I think that he (Deas) tends to get over-explanatory as scum, dotting i's and crossing t's where town probably wouldn't. So I liked it fine and given my mastin vote was pure RVS and reaction-fishing, and mastin hasn't posted, switched quite happily to simultaneously get a better read on Deas, and find out what Doc was about.

No results yet because I'm being hijacked by you. Nevertheless I'm noting the Pere/Admiral interaction. Dunno what to think about bjc or Doc yet, maybe slight scum on Doc. You I'll abstain on for now.
My vote on BB was strictly random. It was, like, the sixth or seventh live post of the game. BB
still
hasn't said anything, so obviously RVS.
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
Goon
Doc Holliday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Doc Holliday »

In post 40, DeasVail wrote:Doc Holliday, I have to say that your 'out of RVS' post was rather disappointing, and unfortunately I am inclined to believe that it was in reaction to my vote.
Your vote had nothing to do with it. It looked like a standard "provoke and see how he reacts" thing, to which I couldn't give a crap. I was much more interested in talah. Talah 1) Called for allies 2) Blindly sheeped those allies 3) Reacted badly to a case being made. For early day one, that's a slam dunk case that I'm not going to "wait and see" on.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”