NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7415 (isolation #200) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

Then why are you voting Prophy?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7530 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7516, KoreanBBQ wrote:you guys, I still think Titus is a better lynch. SHE'S AVOIDING THIS THREAD!
Sort of yes, but not for game related reasons.

I had to fly out of town for a funeral. I started my catchups with moderating duties and then small games. Because this game was the largest, and like hell, no one's listening to me and going after the obvscum, it fell to the bottom of my priority list.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7531 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

How the hell did Bert's votes feel town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7532 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

Skimming the VCA on day 1, KBBQ is probably town. Blah. I don't think anyone thought KBBQ was boned scum so I don't see Generic and MafiaSSK bussing. His play is so scummy though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7546 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

@F16, if you want meta, I am the person who knows Prophy the best although I don't make meta cases generally. I have played with him across four or five different sites. He lurks like mad when scum. What is he doing here? Lurking like mad. Bert's votes sucked major shit.

@KBBQ, Prophy, at least one of Hana/Casso are probably the scums. I don't think Hana got townfirmed while I was away so forget that. I'll give you my well-elucidated scumreads. Whether you agree is a wholly different matter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7575 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, for now I am going to act as if the masons are town. Scum are foolish not to kill them. Yet if they are scum, they are alone together which means they will have to plot outwardly against me.

I still like Prophy and one of Sakura/Casso but I need to do a hard reset and look at the vca rather than my gut, which has been off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7589 (isolation #206) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

@All, I take the offense that I deliberately avoided this thread personally. I did what I could. I was flying cross country to attend the funeral of a relative. However, for those of you who give shit as to what I would have done, I woul have defended zmuffin and been wrong. If you town or scumread me based on me not being around for zmuffin, take that out. It is piss poor gameplay and ethically wrong. V/la is for v/la alone, not strategic advantage.

@GM, holy lynch train...as if on queue. If you think F16 is scum, you vote F16, you don't lynch town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7604 (isolation #207) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

I am not awkward about bussing buddies. I don't do it unless I feel there is no better logical play. I literally try to suggest the results via night actions. Do you see that here Nacho? No. That's bc I am not scum. Quit using a sample size of 1 and butchering that. My scum games are marked by utter chaos. Has there been chaos here? No. Shut up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7621 (isolation #208) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

@Pie, Prophy is usually much more active than he is now. He does more in depth analysis and what not.

@GM, what the fuck is that? I never accused you of cheating. I take cheating VERY seriously.

@All, be very careful of the masons here. The logical kill is one of them, yet geists dies? This is positioning.

I feel under little threat bc I see the proper scum strategy is Me/Masons/Scum if the madons are not scum. I am not all that useful to town unless the masons are scum, but killing me highlights that fact.

So yeah, if you lynch me, remember that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7624 (isolation #209) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

How did geists clear you and why does that mean I am accusing you of cheating?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7736 (isolation #210) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Masons, I am sorry. I missed a page. The masons are almost certainly town. That is unless my paranoia keeps them alive, so maybe they aren't.

VOTE: F 16
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7745 (isolation #211) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

The read didn't come from nowhere. I ranked my targets. Prophy would have pushed me as scum, so he probably isn't. Then, you Casso and Sakura are my next 3. I am not getting Casdo/Sakura, so that leaves you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7746 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

While we're talking about SEED, my scum games are marked by absolute chaos, while I can be Professor Titus. This is not a Titus scum game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7755 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Titus »

No we are not. I will claim if required but we aren't outing any PRs atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7772 (isolation #214) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7766, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:GM, get in here and hammer Titus.
In post 7767, Norlkaz wrote:Cephrir checks out. Titus I haven't reread but I don't mind if the hammer is placed.
These two posts are really scummy. F 16 has never been anxious for a hammer as town. Noralz knows my scumgame and he shouldn't be voting me bc he is a player that heavily uses meta.

Prophy, that was not a PR slip. I said we were not revealing anymore PRs. How could that be true if I was willing to claim? I actually slipped I was a VT and I didn't want PRs to claim.

I am pretty sure at least one scum is on my wagon. Half the votes were Titus is town, but we don't want her around in lylo. My endgame is one of the best provided I know it is lylo/mylo.

For the record, I am a vt. Peace out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8448 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

I knew one of Sakura/Casso was scum... I just wound up fixating on the wrong one. I know Thor tends to whiteknight me as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”