NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6138 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Generically Purple »

Not quite what he did with me but it's similar mindset.
It depends how well he knows you, because by what you claim he took a stance that you would be a pack leader, saw potential opportunity when you were under suspicion to push that wagon but immediately backed off when he realised he would be the focus by you.
With me he seemed to think I would be low hanging fruit (why I am not sure) but then when he realised our argument would draw everyone's focus tried to make his wagon toxic by claiming he was very mislynchable.

I wanted to give Titus a chance. Still waiting to see her deliver something. Proph opened with some early thoughts, Titus seems to be sniping at current posts and making excuses. That's an immediate red flag.
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6221 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:40 pm

I'm happy voting Titus today, I'm more than happy with the banked scum lynch in SSK today, and on an outside bet SAD has potential links to players I haven't got a strong lean on as muffinman has remained on the peripheral while I focused on others.

Titus seems keen to stick to this KBBQ point rather than admit she may have misinterpreted. I don't testify to the argument that it's a town mentality to tunnel because it's such a closed point and she is struggling to shed the suspicion on the slot ceph left that she could be looking to seem commited to scum hunting while not actually having to move beyond a single incident on day 1. Feels more like hiding from the more important events than a pro town action to me.

And SAD does seem to go quiet when there's no major focus on him. Could be a coincidence but I am not a fan of coincidences.

I also feel norlkaz warrants more scrutiny, once again now that someone else has taken main focus they have slipped back into the shadows.

Geists, you were the first to champion taking our time today and it has certainly seemed productive, what are your thoughts on lynch options for today.
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6223 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:17 pm

heh

Sure thing, Gen :P

SSK
Titus
Prophy
Pie
SAD

that, I feel like is the scum team
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6558 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Titus. You are tunneling.
I get it, you think she is scum. She thinks you are scum.

Now both take a step back. If either of you are scum do you seriously see the town person amongst you being killed?

The possible situations:
Both scum - neither will be the night kill.
One scum, one town - scum one won't kill town one as the effort is to push for a mislynch. And them being the night kill throws suspicion on the scum one between you.
Both town - you are pushing for each others lynch, I can't see a scum team wasting a shot on either of you.

So Titus, with the greatest of respect, stfu and use the rest if the time on this day phase to discuss your other scum reads. Consider Sakura hana as covered for now, ok?
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6559 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Sorry, missed my point. The point there was, you will both get the chance to return to this billshit the next day. So you aren't really needing to rush all you can through under some concern of not getting to say it the next day.

Cos I'm pretty sure one of you us scum anyway, so it's almost certain you will both live through the night.
Generically Purple
Generically Purple
Goon
Generically Purple
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6872 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:11 pm

None of you know how upset I was last night :/

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”