NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Imperium »

We'll your flurry of activity is just adding more pages to the already behind pages i am and will have to catch up with when I stop grading for the night.

But they're better than quote stripes >_>
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

OMG. Why would not picking up crumbs be a scum tell in the first place. It's mostly a player tell. And scum have more reasons to pick up crumbs because you know crumbs. And anyone who even minutely knows cabd's play knows to take that shit with a grain of salt. So end the dumb discussion already.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3803 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3789, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TOWN++
:
1) Tammy
2) Geists
3) Desperado
4) Pieguyn
5) Bert
6) GoodMorning
7) MC Maraca

POSSIBLY TOWN

8) Sakura Hana - Pending meta-dive
9) MafiaSSK - I thought his analysis of his wagon looked town. If town, he'll probably be nk'd soon anyways based on doc claim
10) Casso the King of Seals - Pending Nacho showing off his awesomeness by wrecking the scum
11) KoreanBBQ - Mostly gut. Some paranoia of GIF for his very good scumgame
12) zMuffinMan - Same as KBBQ
13) Generic - Back to thinking he could be town but not sure

YET TO BE SORTED
:
14) BROseidon
15) Norlkaz
16) Cephrir
17) Ser Arthur Dayne
18) DOMO
19) Stuffed Crust

I am pretty sure there are no scum in the top group. There could be 1, maybe 2 scum in my possibly town pile. The rest I think are in the bottom pile.
Okay I'm exhausted and it's late. I might not make much sense. I also think I'm spending the day with my sister tomorrow so I won't be able to do anything before deadline, but the chances are like 1% I'm dying tonight so I can actually put more thought into this tomorrow.

From your town + list: mild bits of paranoia on geists, probably stupid and can't even really tell you why. I don't have desperado or pieguyn as solid town. I've had pieguyn as a gut scum read, but I'm setting that away for your meta-town case for now. Desperado is weirding me out. I'm pretty sure I remember from Anything Goes that he said that he thrives in the chaos of noisy games or enjoys it or something along those lines, so him complaining about the noise has me furrowing my brow more often than not.

From your possibly town list: Not as sold on Sakura being town as others would like to believe she is. Still worried about Nacho; I'm waiting for pizzazz.

Your need to be sorted list is who I need to sort as well. Though I have Domo as town, not exactly sure why as it was from way earlier. Marble (norlkaz) isn't always active on day one, but I feel like I have some markers for his game to get a decent read on him.

Okay that's all, I guess I really didn't have much to say.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”