NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 3813, Bulbazak wrote:148:
In post 3688, Nero Cain wrote:
bulb wrote: The big difference between this quote and what you did is in tone. Kitty's question is more about the standards of the one questioning her, rather than pointing attention towards someone who did something similar. She is also not as offended with the inquiry as you were when Khan asked his question. Finally, in this instance, she is actually being called scum by you, whereas Khan was just asking a simple question and had not made any accusation, which makes your freakout even more suspicious.

And for those who are curious themselves, here is Nero's response to Khan again:
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:In post 2401, Nero Cain wrote:its also likely multiball

How in the world can town make this assumption on Day 1?
Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.

But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

+ why am I not on your town list?
You think there's a difference in our "deflects" 'cause I'm calling her scum?!? But this is still very much incorrect. The Mala head DID have a scum read on me and Mara was even ok with it until recently.

Kitty did the EXACT same thing as me. I called her fourth vote on Nacho (and her "oh I didn't know there was a Nacho wagon") opportunistic. Her questioning me about why I didn't call out Bcade for his 5th vote (despite him already being on the wagon therefore he wasn't the 5th vote) is no different then my questioning KK over why he didn't question others that were setup speculating.

Also, context says that Khan was light calling me scummy.
Again, the difference is that Kitty was asking about YOUR motivations, while you asked Khan why he didn't look elsewhere.
In post 3689, Bacde wrote: What would you expect from scumcho?
A degree of non-genuine play. He came close in Voided's Mountainous Nightless game, but he was town then.
In post 3689, Bacde wrote: What about his suspicion of OS read as genuine to you?
OS had made a bull crap fake claim, and Nacho saw through it. I don't see how that is anti-town in the slightest, yet you are continuing to try to push that, in a similar manner as Ryu, btw. Pointing out, pressuring, and voting someone who is lying is not scummy. Period.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote:
I addressed the hypocrisy in #1888. he didn't like my answer in post #1893. he thinks it is a playstyle issue. mebbe it is considering his flip. but I answered him and I simply don't understand why he was not understanding my answer.
Oh, you mean this:

Spoiler: Mollie "answering" questions
In post 1888, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I am back to thinking you are scum. why? cos what I said made perfect sense and you know it but are still trying to push a crappy point
Then explain how what I said was hypocritical. Because if what you said made sense then you should be able to do so.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I was asking you to stop that condescending tone with me (you are still patronising but I will deal) and it worked!

that is what that was about. ty
I remember the last time you got dodgy about what you were saying and then went into a 'how dare you personally attack me spiel'

You didn't flip town.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:people treat hydras differently a lot of people hate hydras on this site. you either understand this basic concept or you don't

*shrug*
How am I treating you differently?
Again, you're dodging the original point of the question to give a sideways answer.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:2. erm that isn't quite what happened
So what did happen?
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and I still say you haven't been reading my posts unless they are addressed to you

HUGE SCUMTELL
I've been doing that to a lot of posts this game.
Heck, i still haven't finished my catchup and no one has mentioned it so I'm planning to let that slide too.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I think you are doing the misrepping here and being opportunistic over mine and majiffy's dissonance. majiffy and I argue a lot in mafia we have 2 completely different approaches anybody who has played with us knows this

there is no way you can look at us and not say we are town for bloody obvious reasons but oh hai there are some moar of your posts I wanna address
It's actually quite easy for me to point and you and call you scum.
What are the obvious reasons I'm missing?
In post 1890, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1888, Thor665 wrote:Then explain how what I said was hypocritical. Because if what you said made sense then you should be able to do so.
I did. you put a vote on a weak wagon when there were other options in play do you know who does that as a vet player and then tries to berate other players for doing the same it is scum that is who. I was wondering if it was a town tell for you but I guess it isn't
I remember the last time you got dodgy about what you were saying and then went into a 'how dare you personally attack me spiel'

You didn't flip town.
and I remember the last time you tried to use this as a scumtell for me. pretty sure you were culted at that point
How am I treating you differently?
Again, you're dodging the original point of the question to give a sideways answer.
no I am not
So what did happen?
:neutral:
I've been doing that to a lot of posts this game.
Heck, i still haven't finished my catchup and no one has mentioned it so I'm planning to let that slide too.
I mentioned it

I just said it

ahdjkshflwerhjdjsdnisawlqewiz
It's actually quite easy for me to point and you and call you scum.
What are the obvious reasons I'm missing?
no it isn't. it is why you are going about it all clumsily

Probably the reason why he couldn't understand your answer is that you actually never
answered
him. He'd ask you a question and you'd leave him hanging and then later say, "I'm not avoiding your questions.", which is an absolute lie.

The hydra point, especially, is ridiculous. You originally tried to dismiss his initial push by saying that he was just treating you differently,
because
you were a hydra. Thor was confused and asked how that even made sense, which you dodged by going into a big hydra discussion. Seriously, your responses are nonsensical.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: posts #2764 and #2786

I answered his questions.
Are you serious? #2764 is Thor saying that you have not addressed his questions at all, and then in #2786 you STILL HAVEN'T answered those questions, instead addressing something more recent and saying that you didn't want to get in a "word war", which Thor pointed out was a lie and contradicted your original story about Majiffy telling you not to get into it with Thor.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: thor was not paying attention to the game HE EVEN SAID THIS WHEN HE SAID HE DIDN"T READ 20 PAGES
Thor was not caught up. That does not mean that he wasn't paying attention to the game. In fact, he was very attentive of current events thread-wise. If there was something that was important that happened in the section he was not caught up in, you could have always linked or quoted them, but you chose not to do so.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: and let's look at the question you asked rena.

bulb: hi rena, who all visited bc? can anyone confirm?
rena: hi bulb. well I said nothing of interest happened nothing led to a nk but so and so visited them but do you think they might be a town special??????
That is a blatant misrep.
In post 3541, Bulbazak wrote: @Rena: Did anybody visit Om n1 or Bacde n2?
I didn't ask who visited her targets. I just asked if anybody did, which can be a simple yes or no answer. She could have easily answered yes and said that she preferred not to out the player's name. I don't need the specifics. I just want to make sure everything lines up.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: she would have been outing town specials at that point and if anything her reluctance to do so makes me give her town points but scum claiming to be watcher meta :/
I don't understand that last part. You think she's town for not outing PRs, but yet she's scum for not doing so?

On to page 149.
tl;dr

pretty sure the post is filled with nothing but the same sycophantic pretentious doubaggery stuff as has been previously posted by this poster

ak it worries me that you honestly don't have a town read on desperado. like it seriously worries me

@ desp

had the exact same reaction as you did to cephrir
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6124 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by macmollie »

UNVOTE: nacho

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”