Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:12 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Vote: Water_Foul
For being foul water!
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:50 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Ooh, now I will be playing with Kelly in 2 games now it'll be easier to determine if she's town or mafia. ;)
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:41 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Unvote, Vote LivinGod
<_< My first Hammer. <3
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:10 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Vote, Theopor_C0D
After seeing Kelly list off all of his posts, I read through those and he looked pretty scummy then, and after he would just vote for Kelly no even giving a reason. That's pretty scummy. Also sorry for not being active recently school's hit me hard.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:50 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

If I was mafia (Which I'm not) I wouldn't of been the last one to jump onto the bandwagon, I was suspicious of him for 1. Gut instincts, and 2. Because he hopped on a bandwagon himself and then when the bandwagon was on him he started pointing fingers at the people on his bandwagon claiming them scum because they bandwagoned. This was pretty clear to me, so I went ahead and voted for me. If I need to clarify more, let me know.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:58 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

The reason I chose to vote for Theoper is because once Kelly listed out some reasons he could be scum, he simply responded with a vote for her. Now he may have been drunk, or him saying that at a later time may just be a cover up for his scummy-ness. Also, ~n9v~ didn't read his whole post maybe because he already knows he's scum, or perhaps he is his scum buddy, only time will tell.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Amb wrote:I wouldnt be upset with a lynch of OverTheUnder either. He was my number two under Twito.

Unvote Twito; Vote OverTheUnder
Why should I be lynched? Because I put the last vote on Livingod, or is it because I bandwagoned? If it was because you thought I was bandwagoning and then you go and say you'd jump on a bandwagon for Twito. I've made it clear why I think Livin was scum but you seem to think you have just reasoning for bandwagoning yet, I don't? That's scummy in my opinion.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Also,
FOS Amb
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:25 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Amb, care to explain why you are voting for Scope? That's your second vote you've did with little to no reasoning it's looking sorta suspicious.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Amb wrote:
Amb, care to explain why you are voting for Scope? That's your second vote you've did with little to no reasoning it's looking sorta suspicious.
Are you serious? You cant even be bothered looking at the post immediately prior to mine? What possible advantage is there in me paraphrasing or even quoting the post immediately above mine?!?
Bandwagon much? You aren't forming your own opinion you're just following the crowd that's either A. a scum trying to blend in or B. A Vanilla Townie I'm leaning towards A. right now.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Also, the use to paraphrasing or quoting the post above would to agree, or disagree with what they said, and your own opinion on the matter.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Amb wrote:Somehow PanzerJager just went from voting Twito to agreeing with him in the space of an hour, and ten billion posts. Seriously, do you guys actually breathe between posts?

So Amb, I'm guessing you have no personal reasons to vote for Scope you're just bandwagoning. Blending into the crowd is a real scummy move so I'm going to
Unvote, Vote Amb
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:
Twito wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:As I've sad earlier, I think OvertheUnder is scum. I beleive this because he hammered the GodFather, without any reason, except: I want to hammer someone. So as I see it, he hammered who he knew was the GodFather, and with doing that, tried to take the eye off of him.
And if he had hammered townie you would blame him for that. Tbh I find you kinda scummy for not making a real case.

Chibo vote makes sence.
Ahhh I forgot to answere this question, and just found it as I read back.

Why yes, of course I would've blamed him for lynching a townie too. But it would've been more forgivible. Seriously, what is the chance of getting the GodFather after what? 8 Pages of posting? I could mabey see it if we discussed longer than that, but it would still be pretty iffy.

Also, by a show of hands, who here would ever hammer anyone without a logical reason. OverTheUnder only has this reason: "I want to hammer someone". See, Twito, I know your smarter than that, but you didn't even bat an eye at this mysterious hammer, well you did, but all you said was, he was my second on my list. And then you throw it completely off by saying: "OverTheUnder has some town points". So? So!? Ooooooh, he has had a few town points, does that make him town? I've had a few scum points, does that make me scum? NO!

Also, one more thing. If I was in the mafia, I would've killed OverTheUnder Night1, for hammering their GodFather. But no, they hammered spectrumvoid who did what? Put him at -1 to lynch, which I guess is a pretty good reason. Heh, guess I should've looked all the way back on that one, before I started typing this one.

So in my case, I think OverTheUnder hammered who he knew was the GodFather, so as to make it look like whoever was protecting him was scum.

But if thats not enough, I strongly beleive that he is scum, that if we lynch him and I am wrong, then you can lynch me the next day. Or if I'm right, I pray the doctor in this game will save me!

Whew, that was my longest post since coming to this forum!

Read back a few posts I gave a reason for voting for him. So what you're saying is if I had lynched one of my teammates that would've been forgivable but since my suspicion's were correct and we got a mafia member I'm to blame? I'm pretty sure that the only reason SpectrumVoid was lynched was to frame me, if I was mafia do you think I would've been stupid enough to put the last vote on him? No, because that would obviously make me seem scummy, so if I was mafia I wouldn't of done that but seeing as how I'm Pro-Town I did it because I thought he was scum, and turned out I was correct. So if you're going to blame me because I put the last vote on a scum member then you look even more scummy then I do.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:43 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

I'm still here just don't see much to comment on.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:
Lowell wrote:
Moving on...
~N9V~ wrote:OverTheUnder, if he isn't scum, then I can almost garuntee that you are lynched tommorow, but it is to late now *prays that livingod is scum*.
Does this post look strange to anyone else? Not only is he trying the whole "two for one" lynch, he throws in the gratuitous line telling us
he wants livingod to be scum.
Methinks he doth protest too much.
Hmm, Lowell, wouldn't you want who we lynched to be scum, or would you perfer to lynch a villager?
Yes, but as you say there if I lynched town I would be lynched the next day. But in a later post you say if it had been town I had put the last vote on then I would be more forgivable. Seems sorta scummy.
Lowell wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:Actually, Vote: OverTheUnder for the uncalled-for hammer on livingod. I beleive he is scum, hammering the Godfather, because he knew that he was already screwed. So he decided to make it look like he was town.
180 degree turn. Attacks the same player for exactly the opposite reason.

[/quote]How is the hammer un-called for? What's coming across to me is that you'd of rather me have lynched a townie then the actual godfather. Did you not understand, or what?
Lowell wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:As I've sad earlier, I think OvertheUnder is scum. I beleive this because he hammered the GodFather, without any reason, except: I want to hammer someone. So as I see it, he hammered who he knew was the GodFather, and with doing that, tried to take the eye off of him.
Dumb reasoning. Still. Worse than dumb, inconsistent.
Tell me, if one of your scum buddies was one away from hammer, no way that he could avoid it, would you hammer him to make you look like town?[/quote]

WIFOM
Lowell wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:Unvote: OverTheUnder heh, well that vote isn't going anywhere.
Vote: Lowell
Then, when people are attacking me like it's going out of style, here comes N9V to the party.
Ahh so you want to know why I changed my vote. Mainly because the vote on OverTheUnder was getting nowhere, so I have decided I might as well help out. And you were #2 on my scum list.[/quote]

So after nearly a week with nothing from you, you pop out of the blue and just vote for Lowell without giving reasons or
anything
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Sorry for the messed up quoting still leanring how to do that.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

I gave reasons after I was asked for them. What's your specific reasons for voting for Lowell?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Oh I saw some things to comment on. I have, let's hear your comments on who you think is scum. And what about ~n9V~'s latest posts what are your thoughts on it rand?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:50 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:Omg, how about your play at the beggining of the play OverTheUnder? This is only going to turn into a OMGUS...

Don't quite understand this. Care to explain more?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:06 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:So, I seem scummy because I made a mistake early in the game? Or is it because I vote hopped to who I have thought is second scummiest?
No not because you made a mistake earlier, but because you voted for Lowell, gave no reasons so it's coming across to us as you just voted him for the hell of it.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Battle Mage wrote:well in that case, please be sure that you spend these games trying your hardest to lynch mafia, not to lynch me. (unless i am Mafia, which in nearly all cases, is true)
:wink:
WIFOM, much?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:16 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Ya it looks that way just saying that, that statement was blatant wifom.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:Just to add to Panzerjager's post, I also play this game horribly. I have found in all my past games, that I have always been labled scum. Even when not.

And OverTheUnder, I gave a reason.

What reason, all I see is you saying "He was second on my radar". That was also after you see that I wasn't going to get lynched you just hope over, not even previously saying anything about Lowell. Care to explain?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Amb wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Amb wrote:If anyone decides a Twito bandwagon is good, bear in my mind my vote will be joining the minute I see it. I am only on my number two choice because I have two others with me (or however many it is now)
I don't like it. That last sentence I don't really understand, and it looks like he is saying that he has two others on his side. I'm probably wrong with that though. But if he wanted to vote for twito so much, why wouldn't he just do it? Seems to me he is trying to hide and does not want to bring attention on himself. If anyone thinks that I am wrong, please say so.
If you dont understand the sentence, DONT try to make it look scummy by applying an obviously incorrect statement on it.

I clearly meant I joined a bandwagon with 2 other people. That bandwagon was for my second placed most suspicious player because I wasn't (and still aren't) getting traction on the scummiest player in the game. Now instead of being able to find and hunt scum, I basically have to fight for survival.

If I didnt want attention, I could have achieved it by not posting at all or very little.

If you didn't want to seem scummy you shouldn't of worded that sentence so it seemed scummy. Trying to tell other people what they can and can't do is a no-no. It's quite possible to not seem scummy by not posting scummy things.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Also, the best case that you guys have against Lowell is that he vote hopped. Did you guys maybe think that he voted for someone went back and read it again and came up with a different result, or quite possibly could be scum and be fooling some of us. Lowell was this the case that you voted for someone before reading through the whole topic and then after doing that you understood more and voted for someone else? (Sorry for the triple post)
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:06 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Sorry for not posting recently I've been sick.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ is also looking very scummy to me too. He never responded to any of my points that I said that made him look scummy, said he gave a reason for voting Lowell but he didn't. Never responded to me asking for a reason again.
Unvote, Vote N9V
Seem's like a better place for my vote right now.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:He was second on my radar this whole game.

There's your most excellent reason. That's such an awesome reason let's just all use our radars to vote instead of logic that way we will get the scum!

~N9V~ wrote:...and you said I was vote hopping? A bit of hypocrisy right there eh? And I did give a reason for why I voted for him, if your too lazy to look back, than tough luck for you.
Did I mention anywhere vote hopping? Nope. I've voted 3 times in day 2 all possible leads. You however haven't did much except focus on me then when it didn't work you instantly jump to Lowell saying your reason is "Second on my Radar" look at the facts that seems incredibly scummy. You've avoided all questions I've asked you. That and your logic is so flawed about how "I'm" scum since I put the last vote on the godfather.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:Also, just looking back,

theoper_COD: Hmm so you vote for me why? Because Kelly Chen says that I look scummy? Howabout the other epople on the list? And also, why are you happy to lynch me? Is it because in this game you like getting perfectly normal townies lynched?

OverTheUnder: I have to state your vote as an OMGUS vote.

Riverwind23: Also, can you give me a specific reason? Not just: look at the last few pages. Quote any posts that you think are scummy, and tell me why you think this.
My vote? OMGUS? LOL. You avoid all my questions and when questioned you awnser a completely different point then what I asked. Seems like scum to me.

Battle Mage wrote:i was in that game, and i didnt think u looked particularly scummy.
as for OTUs statement in post 718-that was just STUPID. :roll:
ive never seen sarcasm used so badly.
FOS: OTU
HAHA This post right here is pure irony. Saying that my post was stupid where it showed a valid reason for voting N9V it then you go and insult me nice way to play the game. I could quote numerous amounts of your post and do the same but I don't because atleast I'm somewhat mature. Also N9V playing the "I always look scummy card" doesn't work just means you're a bad player.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

EBWOP: First point should say and when you do awnser a question it's a completely different point.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:31 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Learn the difference between your and you're.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:37 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

I had the correct letters. :(
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:07 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Battle Mage wrote:heres the example of OTU making a completely stupid and unnecessary comment. I dont mean it as an insult, im just pointing out that it was needless sarcasm. Its not often I get the chance to pick up on someone else mistakes. LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT! :D
Explain how it's stupid and unnecessary. Just saying it doesn't make it true. I don't even see how it's a mistake on my part where I said that he never gave a reason unless his reason was that he was "second" on his radar which seriously is pure gut. No logic involved. If all we went on is gut then you would be dead every game but we use logic not gut to find scum, or atleast the smarter players do.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:15 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Because he's giving 0 reason for voting, and then to say your reason is because he's second on your radar? He gives no reason for voting and then says his reason is second on his radar? I'm almost 100% sure that it's based on gut feeling, not logic. I felt the need to attack him because no one else was, and he needed to be questioned and after seeing his answers or lack therefore of them was enough to prove that he was scum. I've read what he said, so that first statement is false. Thanks.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:22 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

I repeated myself in that first part, but also to add to my comment he comes out of nowhere and says Lowell was #2 on my list. Showing zero past suspicion.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:22 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Also
FoS Battle Mage
for defending obvious scum.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:27 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

It was a weak case against Lowell all they had on him was "Vote hopping" which is why I didn't vote for him.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:21 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

kardkraizee wrote:
Vote: KAleidoscope

DING DING DING DING Red flags.

Any reason for voting for him Scope? I still see N9V as a good choice to lynch especially after he didn't even care to defend himself just saying "EVERYONE THINKS I'M SCUMMY WRYYYY"
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:21 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

EBWOP: Any reason for voting for scope?
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:14 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Wow, lol. I'm lol'ing so hard.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Vote, N9V
For reasons previously stated I'll re-quote them if need be.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:35 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

I'll keep my vote on N9V simply because he's refusing to even give a defence of some sort or try and show a case on someone different.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:30 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

He has some to defend against but that's not all he could do, he could make a case against someone else to try and sway the votes. There's more to getting people off voting for you other then defending yourself.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”