Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Lowell »

Hi all.

We'll start with a
vote scotmany

You guys let him off the mat too easily.

Also, way to nail the GF on day 1.

I haven't read through yet. Just looked at a few scattered posts. Mostly the flurry of activity around the first lynch.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Lowell »

Kelly Chen wrote:
Lowell wrote:Hi all.

We'll start with a
vote scotmany

You guys let him off the mat too easily.
I want to know why you think he should still be on the mat...
Look at his posts in isolation.

He's practically married to livingod throughout D1, mindful enough to keep menitoning how he "might" end up voting for him.

D2 he'll vote for any old thing, and for dumb reasons.

Normally I would say there's TOO much evidence linking the two, but in this case I think he's just a newbie being careless.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Lowell »

Sorry all moving into a new house. I'll be back and posting in a bit.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:33 am

Post by Lowell »

New plan.

unvote, vote Theopor

FOS scotmany

These two stick out like sore thumbs. Problem is I can't conceivably see them BOTH being scum, and theo has pretty much gone out of his way to take on scotmany.

1) My problem with scotmany, as mentioned, is the way he subtly tried to sway the D1 wagon away from livingod. In my opinion this could just be sloppy scum play from a newbie.

2) My problem with theo is that he's done NOTHING but take on lurkers/newbies/invisible targets this whole game. To me that's a sign of someone who doesn't want much attention on them. Everything he does reeks of stepping on eggshells.

Anyway, one of these idiots has got to be scum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:21 am

Post by Lowell »

Okay I guess no one's buying the theo thing... yet.

unvote, vote Kaleidoscope
for the sheer thrill of aggression.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:20 am

Post by Lowell »

Yeah okay, that sounds better.

unvote, vote AMB
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Lowell »

All right, folks, who are you trying to protect with this ridiculous wagon on me? I'm vote-hopping? Scummy!

But seriously, I didn't mean to jump in and ruin things, I'm just having some fun with my votes, putting pressure where I think it is needed.

And for the record, no, I wasn't aware of a bandwagon on Theo. Why did you give up on it?

One more vote-hop, just for fun.

unvote, vote Twito

FOS Amb, DoS

Twito is being very optimistic in his attacks and has generally a different tone than I'm used to hearing. Also, saying you're "certain" someone is scum is retarded. I'll OMGUS that and how.
Amb wrote:Lowell is clearly trying to bandwagon though. It's okay as a day one tactic, and sometimes a day two (when there is no info, but clearly at 21+ pages there is info).

FOS Lowell for Bandwagonning and for giving the appearance of trying to do so under the radar.
He's metagaming way to much for my taste. Also he's wrong, so there's that. Under the radar? What the hell? Um, if I recall, it's more or less EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE case that you're really trying to lynch me for.
DoS wrote:Unvote, Vote: Lowell

Votehop much?! In all of his posts (5) since he replaced into the game only two have had no vote change in them. One was to try and get everyone to agree with him on his scotmany vote and the other was to say he would be moving into a new house. Also he has provided almost no valid reasons at all for any of his votes.
Ditto.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Lowell »

Also, while I'm here, I'll save the next person the trouble of posting...

"Hmmm, how interestng, Lowell finds only those who are VOTING for him to be suspicious!"

Give me a little while longer to more thoroughly read this thread (clearly I missed a wagon or two) and I'll finish my scum list.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:01 am

Post by Lowell »

Welcome IH. Help get me out of this mess.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Lowell »

Eh Twito doesn't feel right either. Back to where I was.

unvote, vote Amb

I want the case against me summed up a little better too. Saying that I "vote hop" isn't much of an accusation. I am, however, a bit ditressed that I seem to have derailed a game otherwise moving in the right direction. Think this trough again, please.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:22 am

Post by Lowell »

Panzerjager wrote:EBWOP: To reply to that part about Lowell having reasons to vote hop. Yeah they were bad reasons all trying to comply with the town. Did you notice everyone he voted was the only band wagon larger or relativly close to the size his own bandwagon. He hasn't been voting for scum, he was been trying to redirect attention from him to the next best wagon. When it didn't work he voted Twito to try to "unsubstantiate" the arguement with OMGUS. Please enlighten me IH, why is this not scummy behavior and why shouldn't we send you to be lynched for defending him(with bad reasoning and shoddy propaganda).
You're starting to tick me off. I vote-hopped because no one was close to lynch and I just joined the game. And, FTR, IH has me in his "pro-town" list because I'm pro-town. I don't think that fact should exonerate him, but it'll be worth noting down the road.

Your unwillingness to seriously consider another option is NOT good for the town. Critique my vote-hopping if you will, but at least I'm tyring to get people involved. You're either willingly or unwittingly allowing scum to hide a lot easier thanks to your crusade on me. Look around again, please.

Also, if you think ANYTHING I've done has "drawn attention from me" you're crazy. If anyhting I've gone out of my way to court that attention. Call that WIFOM and vote me if you want, but at least get your reasons straight.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by Lowell »

Wow. I have some reeeealllly suspicious people on my wagon.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:52 am

Post by Lowell »

@DoS: ~N9V and Panzejager
panzer wrote:Alright, how about a push on Lowell?
Vote:Lowell
Attacks me. Whatever.
panzer wrote:Anyway, good point N9V. I kinda am done with this Lowell push in favor of a OTU lynch. I don't care if I'm "jumpy" or "overaggressive". All you people who think aggresiveness is bad then you should probably not play in games with me or Twito since I have come to the conclusion that we play similar(he is at a bit of a higher skill level then I) and very aggresivly. So
Vote: OvertheUnder and FoS:Lowell
for reasons mentioned in the me and Twito posts.
Kisses up to Twito. I mean, SERIOUSLY sucks up to Twito. Also, I don't like the meta-gaming "this is how I play ALL the time" tactic. That reeks of scum.
panzer wrote:Alright nevermind. I reread the post and I just wanted to change my vote because I had to agree with Twito.
unvote, Vote:Lowell
Back to me. Now that it's popular again and he can hide in Twito's reasoning.
panzer wrote:Amb youstill haven't provided any thoughts on anyone except Twito and I(and those thoughts were irrelevent to scum catching). I would like you to post your thoughts on any of the 7 people I mentioned in the last paragraph or any people that you seem to think are scummy. Please post something relevent soon
Unvote: Lowell, Vote: Amb.
This is the big one. This looks a lot like chastising a scumbuddy, especially given....
panzer wrote:
Unvote, Vote Lowell

Your a good man Amb. Yeah lets lynch Lowell. It's about time.
Translation: "Good post, scumbuddy. Way to take a hint. Now it's back to Lowell again! Those were a dangerous 28 hours there!"

After that there are no less than
FIVE
posts referencing my obvious scumness, or telling random people to "bus their scummbuddy" (aka me). I won't quote them all, but I very much get the feeling the previous posts were more or less a show to demonstrate how busy he was finding scum before finally settling on me. Taken together, though, it really doesn't look like he seriously considers anyone else. Even in posts where he votes someone else, I'm never far out of his sights.

Moving on...
~N9V~ wrote:OverTheUnder, if he isn't scum, then I can almost garuntee that you are lynched tommorow, but it is to late now *prays that livingod is scum*.
Does this post look strange to anyone else? Not only is he trying the whole "two for one" lynch, he throws in the gratuitous line telling us he wants livingod to be scum. Methinks he doth protest too much.
~N9V~ wrote:Actually, Vote: OverTheUnder for the uncalled-for hammer on livingod. I beleive he is scum, hammering the Godfather, because he knew that he was already screwed. So he decided to make it look like he was town.
180 degree turn. Attacks the same player for exactly the opposite reason.
~N9V~ wrote:As I've sad earlier, I think OvertheUnder is scum. I beleive this because he hammered the GodFather, without any reason, except: I want to hammer someone. So as I see it, he hammered who he knew was the GodFather, and with doing that, tried to take the eye off of him.
Dumb reasoning. Still. Worse than dumb, inconsistent.
~N9V~ wrote:Unvote: OverTheUnder heh, well that vote isn't going anywhere.
Vote: Lowell
Then, when people are attacking me like it's going out of style, here comes N9V to the party.

FOS Panz and N9V

I'll keep my vote where it is, however, as I get the very strong feeling that much of the passion surrounding the attacks on me are secretly in defense of Amb.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:27 am

Post by Lowell »

Alright, in the name of detente,

unvote, vote panzer

I'll admit I feel a bit better about Amb now.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:24 am

Post by Lowell »

We need to get more activity out of some people. Panzer may not be psychic, but I am and can already see this lynch scene coming. Nothing happens for a few more days, then people get restless and say "Ugh, this is boring. screw it, let's lynch already" and I get strung up. Sad.

Ok, Kelly, here's some for you. Which one of these Lowell-wagoners do you find most suspicious? Which ones do you think put their votes on for the worst reasons? Which, uh, color of M&M do you prefer?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:55 am

Post by Lowell »

Panzerjager wrote:Alko, this is the case on Lowell, and he hasn't explained any of his vote, other then that he changed his mind. He would Change his mind from 1 post to something completely different 5 post later, normally with nothing being revealed. The case is not simply "vote hopping" as IH seemed to understate. And he was vote hopping before he even had a train going. We started voting him when he made 4 votes in 5 post.

His ratio has gotten slightly better due to his posting in bad defense, but he has stopped hopping his vote. This fat hasn't done a damn thing to change his status and has recently latched on to Kelly Chen(as has IH) who has been pretty much accepted as pro town.

Someone beside myself should make note of IH, defending Lowell with very bad reasoning. Anyone who is curious to see the exact quotes should use the filter to read both IH and Lowell's post, because there are too many red flags for me to post them all in a timely manner.

Note: Lowell replaced Phita. Alko, I highly suggest you shold read her single post if you have forgotten it. It is full of scumness and has some relevance.
The case against me is so WIFOM I want to scream. I get attacked for vote-hopping (as a new player to the game). Then I get attacked for not actively defending myself enough. Then I get attacked for NOT vote-hopping and TRYING to post in my defense.

I'm relatively certain at this point that there's nothing to be said that can change Panzer's mind. Fortunately, I don't really care. What I DO care is that the rest of you not fall for the lazy, sloppy, easy option and lynch me just because a few vocal people want me dead.

If you really want me to explain all of my first votes I will. But I find it hard to believe that really matters. It was vote-hopping. I was latching onto anything I thought the least bit noteworthy. Lately I haven't been doing that as much, if only because I'm narrowing my search.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:08 am

Post by Lowell »

Thanks DoS. Maybe this town isn't as hopeless as I thought.

unvote, vote ~N9V~
I guess. Honestly, everyone looks scummy. Let's get some votes moving around here. I'm worried there are a lot of scum just sitting back enjoying the view.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:53 am

Post by Lowell »

I can't help but notice I'm still the vote leader. A looot of talk but not much people unvoting me. Let's get it going, here, people.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Lowell »

Jalyn, voting Lowell is
soooo
two pages ago.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:55 am

Post by Lowell »

Oh this is terrible.
Terrible

Keep in mind who is on this wagon of mine. My hunch is that Jalyn is innocent (her accusations are far too cute to be from scum). Panzer and Rand Althor, however, just moved waaay up my scum list. Panzer really had me convinced he was town, but this ridiculous retreat from the N9V lynch makes me wonder.

Look at this again. People bandwagon me, others point out they're retarded for doing so, bandwagon subsides, town starts voting N9V instead. Then, out of nowhere, a new player jumps in and says, basically, she "has a hunch" that I'm guilty and am being protected by whoever...

... Then, all of those original Lowell voters are convinced again? Does this make any sense? I mean, wow, for people who don't like random vote-hopping....

FOS theopor
. This is perhaps the most bewildering of all the random Jalyn disciples. He just finished saying he thought I was innocent, then basically posted a "screw it, let's lynch Lowell" post.

confirm vote ~N9V~
. They've gotta be protecting him for a reason.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:08 am

Post by Lowell »

"We learn more by lynching you than X" means nothing. ABSOLUTELY nothing. Save your sophistry and give me a real reason.

So, your theory is that Kelly and IH are protecting me because we're all scum? Does that sound right? And when I'm revealed town... then what happens? You
absolve
them for knowing I was town ahead of time? Does
THAT
sound right?

Look, you know as well as I do that the far more likely tactic for scumbuddy protection is not "Hey I think person X (scumbuddy) is innocent", but rather to subtly be "convinced" by opposing (and weak) arguments to avoid voting for a partner... you know, the way all you idiots have behaved in the face of Jalyn's "hunch" after N9V was nearing lynch.

In other news, dissecting a post word-for-word is useless, and boring to read.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:11 am

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote theo

Remember when I said at the beginning that he needed some votes? Well, he needs them again. Who's with me?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:23 am

Post by Lowell »

And he was.... a VANILLA TOWNIE... ahhhhhoooooooooahhhhh and the crowd goes wild!

Too bad, I was looking forward to another day of uphill battles for survival. Go town!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”