beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am going to keep my vote on Fegelein. He didn't like my RVS reason, which was obvious RVS, so he pegs me as scum? It was my understanding that RVS was supposed to be some whack reason to vote someone and I did just that but apparently only I am suspicious for doing it.

Adbel is acting pretty scummy right now I can agree with that. I do not know if they have ever played forum mafia before though. I myself have never seen them play a game so I have no clue if they have a meta to base their reactions off of or not.

I think notscience's vote on themselves is really weird too. It might be a ploy to distract from the fact that they are scum. Kind of like the idiot approach, which doesn't work by the way. I can't say I have seen more scummy things from them in my point of view but self-voting is by far the weirdest thing I have seen in this thread making them a slight-scum read to me.

I would like to see more from KX and I am very interested in seeing how the people who haven't confirmed are going to reply to the thread thus far.

I know Fegelein and he asked me to join the game. I have played here before though so i am not sure how "new" that makes me. Also, most of the "new" people play forum mafia on a different forums. I am not saying which one because I do not want to advertise.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

adbel explain your vote more please.

notscience you are a troll. :D
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

notscience, can you please give reasons for why you vote? It would be really helpful and greatly appreciated.

Meta is still meta and they do have similarities.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

That would be to easy, that is why.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I would like to be excluded from Fegelein's group if that is at all possible. I do know him, and he did ask me to join but I have at least played here before.

Fegelein, I have played a total of 2 NOC games and I believe I played the same in both of them. That means my meta is the same as scum/town. I feel you are afraid that I am going to be scum in all games I play and be pro-town thus tricking the village into not lynching me. So my options are play pro-town and get lynched no matter what my alignment or lurk and get lynched for lurking. I could very well be an inspector which is supposed to take an active role in my opinion and you would still jump on me for playing the game the way I play.

I know this is how you play though and my scum game was awesome except where i basically admitted I was scum and still won somehow.

I am going to agree with Katarina and say I wish people would make more valuable posts rather than just non-content ones.

Conc I think said they want me to post more so the can ridicule me. I have posted plenty for you to attempt to ridicule me on.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Firstly, what is breadcrumbing? Secondly, you play style is very aggressive, that is what I was trying to say in my last post. Finally, what did I parrot? People needing to make quality posts? If that is considered scummy then lynch me now.

I don't think Feg has had pressure enough to have to react to it in anyway. They wagon at the beginning based on nothing was as close as he has gotten to any pressure and everyone knew that wasn't going to hold up. Granted, the way he responded to my vote was weird which is why I am currently voting him.

I am very interested in how HD is going to come into this game and what his reactions on everyone are. He might even have some different reads on other people.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5151756
Here i ask notscience to actually explain themselves before anyone else asks for others to post content. So I feel I have the right to continue off of this and agree others doing stuff would be great.

How is wanting to see someone else's point of view scummy? I am genuinely curious.

I don't understand how an RVS vote is ever scummy. Unless they post their pm and say: "I am scum so I am voting (insert name here)" The whole game thinks RVS votes shouldn't matter but rather how people respond to the votes that have been put on them. During the RVS stage no one was voting me.

Baldrick buddying with Fegelein. You say they responded well to a bandwagon that wasn't much, doesn't make much sense.

I promise you all I will not be claiming inspector...ever.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

You aren't explaining yourself to anyone. So everyone in the game is scum? That makes you the serial killer.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I had seen a post from KX but didn't remember seeing one from HD. That is why at that time I wanted more from KX because in my mind he was more likely to be active than HD. Now that HD said they are actually going to post I am interested in what they are going to say. Once Roy's replacement confirms and I notice I will want to see what they have to say.

I am over dramatic when stuff happens that makes no sense to me at all. I will try to change this since normally it gets me into trouble. I am pretty sure I almost got lynched last time I did that in a game on here.

He responded to a RVS vote which I thought was considered weird to everyone. It was my understand that your vote reason was to be a stupid one and make no sense what so ever.

If there is anything I didn't touch on let me know and I will gladly do so for you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 202, EddieFenix wrote: It's not really... But, what it does is create distraction and noise that the mafia can use to stir the pot in their favor
This, along with Beast's reactions and probably one of the reasons why he moves up with the scum read along with others. For anyone to take their shitposting as a major scumtell is clearly trying to just find a reason to have a "scum read" on someone is passing off suspicious now.
Just want you to clarify something. If I read this correctly this is stating I am going up in the scum ranking. Am I reading that right or not?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 am

Post by beastcharizard »

How did I buddy HD? I have mentioned them in like 2 posts both times saying I wanted to see what they had to say since they haven't done anything this game. How can I possibly buddy with someone who has done nothing?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 225, Abdelrahman wrote:OK, so apparently people are still moaning and targeting me for my reaction to people trying to lynch me, here's my explanation:

Now, you see, the thing I mostly hate about Mafia is how people jump on other people who react to something minor angrily. The reason I reacted this way is because I didn't wanna get lynched. Being lynched d1 sucks ass, and I think everyone should know that, especially when being an important town role. So if not wanna get lynched is scummy, fucking sue me...Or even better, hammer me, I don't care anymore. I didn't know that not getting want to be lynched d1 was scummy for you guys.
This reaction is going to get you lynched 9/10 times. I know from experience. I even got called out on a reaction similar to this earlier in the game. I am referring to the "sue me...or even better, hammer me" part. Posting emotions like this can very easily be interpreted as OMGUS.

About Conc, that isn't nescessarily a scum tell. They might be completely convinced you are scum and thus wanting to end this day hoping that the time they are going to save will come in use later. IIRC we can get extra time on a later phase if we end another one early. They could view that extra time more valuable then than now.

At the buddying with HD thing. If I were scum why would I want my partner to back me up if I am nowhere close to being lynched and we still have forever to go until deadline? I could understand if I was about to be hammered or if I had the most votes going into the last half week until deadline but not at the beginning of the game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

What is WIFOMing?

I don't know half of the abbreviations people use in real life let alone mafia. It is better to explain stuff like that in your posts especially if it is directed at me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Ok, i looked it up myself. The wiki is a great tool.

Don't see how that is WIFOMing. If someone could explain that it would be greatly appreciated.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

That made a lot more sense to me. Also, from this point on I will just attempt to look stuff up in the wiki before asking.

That is just my thinking of how the situation would go down. Sorry if I broke some unspoken rule or something like that.

I do like that you are posting better things now though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Fegelein, what fake claim did you destroy? I don't see/remember a post like that.
PMPL is not in the wiki so please tell me what that means. :D
What breadcrumb did Katarina notice that you didn't?

I find it hard to think notscience is town. That being said the only reason i would vote them would be a policy vote which I refuse to do. Not helping is well not helpful to town which is why i find it hard to think they are town. At the same time only the self-vote has come off as semi-scummy to me so that isn't reason enough to vote them.

UNVOTE: Fegelein

I am beating a dead horse at this point in time and I can't really say they are scum. Unfortunately this will be my only post today. I will post more tomorrow when I have the actual time to do so.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@notscience: about my read on you. At this moment in time you are null/slight-scum. That is a viable read at this moment in time.

@Fegelein: is 277 backseat scumhunting? I think by your definition it is. Why haven't you called them out on this?
You said if you felt like it you would go into depth about me and abdel. I would like you to go in depth please.

@Concombre: I think I am misunderstanding something. 293 says the worse this gets the more you want me lynched. Does that mean the more you think abdel is scum the more you want to lynch me? If so please elaborate.

288 bothers me solely on principle. How are we supposed to know what they though or not. Posts like that generally bother me. It is like setting themselves up to parrot other people. "Hey, what are your reads on people? I have mine but lets see yours first." "Man, what a coincidence. I have the exact same reads as you."

Abdel, your list is missing some people, please enlighten us on your opinions of the people you missed. (Yes this was pointed out already but they didn't ask about the others so I felt I should)

VOTE: Evil Regals
While they do post good posts at points it is rare. Their latest post, which could have been useful, was just them commenting on how dopog didn't mention them, two days ago. While people are allowed to have their fun posts I think they should at least be more active. They haven't done anything since Fegelein explained what they were doing was scummy. Normally one would reply with a counter or some sort of rebutal but all and all it seems they just ignored it since Feg has them as a null read at this point in time.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Fegelein, why is SV now scum? They didn't say anything about their vote but that is about it.

@notscience: Your self-vote seems scummy to me. You are not really doing much of anything besides posting non-content posts. Now you are asking questions which is a little better but still not much. There is very little I can find to judge you on which is also why you are null/slightly-scummy. You are giving up nothing and playing what I think is very defensively.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

KX, your ISO changed nothing what so ever. What it did do was show me what little you have actually done for this game. Your post states you want more people to contribute and post things of value. I hope you are going to follow your own advice.

@NS: I did not say you are being defensive but rather you are playing defensively. There is a difference, at least in my mind. To be defensive is to act like you are backed into a corner while playing defensively is playing to make sure you don't get into the corner in the first place. You are in no way helping really but at the same time you are not causing enough harm for people to focus on you. You are just gliding by doing very little what so ever. People know you are there but since you aren't doing anything neither the village nor mafia think you are a threat so none of them are even attempting to go after you really.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 371, Concombre wrote:

In post 332, beastcharizard wrote:@Concombre: I think I am misunderstanding something. 293 says the worse this gets the more you want me lynched. Does that mean the more you think abdel is scum the more you want to lynch me? If so please elaborate.
There's a major part of me that is legitimately considering the possibility that Abdel is just being a VI. His play has been so blatantly scummy and jumped on by so many people that I feel as if there's a good chance he's a really bad town player. But then again, bad play isn't limited to just town players. I've learned lately that sometimes the most obvious scum actually is scum. Shocking, imo.

That being said, your play so far has been like Abdel's except that you
In post 332, beastcharizard wrote:Evil regals, not science, marquis, etc. (if there are more) making a note that I didn't mention them is weird. I don't really see a need to talk about everyone in a short period of time. Personally found evil regals the most (for lack of better phrasing) "out of place" but it's definitely something that is more about playstyle than alignment (probably).
Are you just throwing out random names here for the sake of content? Because I think- and after looking at my ISO, I know- that I've not even mentioned you once or responded to a single one of your posts. Your posting style has always made you insanely hard for me to read.

So the fact that you're trying to talk about a conversation that never happened is a good enough start for me to see you as scum, too.

Also @ everyone: I dislike this general assumption that people are making that to be town, you have to
try
. When was it ever a given that town players care more about the game and have more to lose than scum? Fluff posting is not a scumtell. You can find actual scumtells in the ways you respond to those posts.

(For example, people like Beast and Katarina who are jumping on NS with words that sound awfully like they're trying to lead up to a policy lynch. NS is town in my eyes. Attacking him doesn't make you scum, but attacking him
for not making big enough posts
is what does.)

<marquis>
I am genuinely confused. You start talking about me and then go into Dopog stuff. I am not sure if part of your post is missing and you meant to say more or your thoughts got jumbled because you are thinking so much. I have absolutely no clue why you want me lynched or why you think I am scum in the least. I also said that the only reason I would vote NS at this time would be a policy lynch which I don't like the idea of.

@Fegelein: If i am still your strongest scum read why are you no longer voting me? Why are you even voting Abdel anyway? He has enough votes on him already.

Top 3 people to lynch besides Abdel:

Evil Regals
Dopog
Fegelein

I will go into detail later tonight. Don't have time right now. Make sure to hold me to this.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Since I don't lie I will go into detail on my 3 people lynch

Evil Regals: I am voting them right now and I already presented my case against them. They are doing absolutely nothing. They rarely have any good posts and their most recent one contributed nothing. They pop up randomly to avoid being prodded or to seem active.

Dopog: His post are needlessly long. More like ramblings of a concerned scum trying to make themselves look profound. They get pretty defensive if someone says they are lurking or inactive. They are to eager to seem active from my perspective. They are searching every bit of a post to see if they could some how twist what is being said into a scum tell. They also said they are suspicious of Feg because he "initially mention(ed) me as worthy of attention." Seems to crack under the pressure to me.

Fegelein: I know Feg is a strong player regardless of alignment which makes him semi-hard for me to read. He loves to lead scum hunts regardless of alignments. He dislikes me because of my "logic" RVS vote on him and I dislike him because you didn't like my RVS vote. Maybe I am holding a grudge but that is why I am hear. That was the first scum tell I got and I plan to stick with it.

@everyone who posted a 3 person list: Did you put your list in order of who you want to be lynched? I did.

@Fegelein: who do you want our 5 lynch targets to be based off of the votes now? I am going to assume the 3 with the most votes but who out of the rest would you like to focus on?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

If I am not mistaken I have played RTM with you which I am also taking into account here since I am limited to what I can base stuff off of.

Why is Rose in front of me? I remember a post saying that you were going to vote them if they posted more but then voted Abdel because of one of his posts.

I am reading the Wiki right now so I am going to come back soon and reread the whole thread based off of what I learn off the wiki.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It was way back when it was just starting to be a thing. I don't play anymore.

Yes I do remember that you were aggressive as scum. Your aggressiveness actually made most of the people playing believe you were town. You use your aggressiveness to push whomever you want lynched. This can be for the better or worse. I also remember that you would not change your opinion during the time. I do see where you are coming from with the whole RTM is different then this.

It is like comparing Server to RTM. They are not really similar in the least. I apologize for that.

Scum can do town things very easily. Evil's posts are nothing sort of fluff. One town thing does not a townie make. Whose to say say that Meta check wasn't an attempt to bus NS? Scum will always try to look like town and do anything they can to seem that way. You can't allow one town thing to over shadow all of the scum tells that are going on especially when the town thing was a long time ago.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 438, Fegelein wrote:[quote="In
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Pretty sure that Katarina and Abdellaramallamadingdong are on the same team (whichever team that may be).

This isn't going anywhere, so:

unvote

oriole is a good lynch for inactivity.

doopydog is a terrific lynch because he's scum.

But I'd really rather lynch notscience for
::reasons::

Vote: notscience
Congratulations, you are now a scum-read, maybe even further ahead than Vifam.

Anyway, checking up on NS's 1354 Newbie now.
Are you going to give a reason here or do what you dislike others doing?

Every time I see NS post for some reason I get my hopes up that it is going to be something useful. It never is. :(

Still re-reading through this whole thing with my knew knowledge.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I just started on Evil Regals so saying I am focusing on them is a little exaggerated. I also would say I was pestering people to give reasons. Pestering implies that I am asking them over and over again about the same thing in a short amount of time. I do like knowing why people do things because it helps to find out their intentions. Asking for an explanation is never a bad thing in my opinion.

Why the reads list all of the sudden? You didn't really comment on anything in the game since you last posted. It seems like you did this solely to make it appear like you are doing work. I am going to pester you to comment on some of the other things that have happened thus far.

What do you think about everyone calling Abdel VI?
Who are your top 3 lynch targets?
What is your opinion on focusing on just 5 people to lynch today?

These are some questions that were recently asked and your answers would be greatly appreciated.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I have figured out your strategy NS. You troll so that the scum will try to have some bs case against you and attempt to lynch you. By doing this you catch them in your trap that you have woven specifically for them.

Eddie, you are looking kind of scummy with the exchange between you and NS.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:47 am

Post by beastcharizard »

meeps, why is the majority of the game null-scum? Do you just think everyone is scummy or what? I would like to think that by defending myself and asking question of people I am at least participating in scum hunting seeing how the people react to the way I react. At least I am doing something to further discussion in the game rather than posting one of the most randomly timed reads list. No one asked you for one that I remember and since you haven't been all to active the list kind of seems forced. Lets not forget that all you did was say you have almost no read on anyone besides: me, abdel, feg and concombre. 21 pages into the game you would think one would have more than 4 people as something other than null.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Has the possibility I am town ever crossed your mind? Also, how am I try-harding?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 am

Post by beastcharizard »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Metal Sonic

Explain the actions of your predecessor please.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Why is that post bad? I genuinely want to know how MS is going to explain Vifam's actions or the lack there of.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 565, Metal Sonic wrote:hello PO!!!!!!

got a pretty nice role here gonna catch up now
Is this not breadcrumbing and highly suspicious? They did not state an actual role but their saying the pretty nice role thing could be referenced later.

@ Concombre: Do you hate NS for the self vote as well or just Katarina? If just Kat then why?
@ ThePurpleRose: Were all those quotes from people you think are scummy? I think it is but your post kind of confused me.

Do I ask to many questions? I feel like all I have done is ask questions this whole game.

I still think Evil Regals is scum and would personally like to lynch them. MS is coming in for a player who has done nothing thus far in the game. My vote wasn't going to spark some giant Wagon and take him out in a second but I wanted to let him know that Vifam was not the towniest of players and that he needed to explain their actions. Maybe voting them wasn't the most brilliant idea but a vote is the strongest thing anyone has during the day so I put as much power as I could behind it.

PEdit:
@Concombre: What are you basing your decision off of?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:12 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Stating why I voted Metal Sonic is back seat scum hunting or are you just ignoring that part of the post?

To be fair I didn't know what breadcrumbing was before this game and I chose a role name that does not exist in the game anywhere. And by that I mean there is not the possibility of a role being called inspector.

Is sheeping not following someone? I don't think I voted myself so I couldn't possibly be following them. Also, do you agree or disagree that what MS said is breadcrumbing? While you might dislike my post you can't discredit what I say just because you think I was breadcrumbing before.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Is there something wrong with defending myself?

I am glad you guys at least agree with me that MS's post is at least off putting. Vifam has done nothing this game which is why I want Metal Sonic to at least attempt to say why he thinks it went down that way. It would be great if you all didn't answer the question for him. There is probably no way that me trying to pressure them is going to work now.

UNVOTE: Metal Sonic

@MS: I still expect you to post about their actions or lack there of.

My vote means absolutely nothing now so I shouldn't keep it on MS.

Vote Count 1.24

Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV
beastcharizard (3) - Shattered Viewpoint, Concombre, Fegelein
Katarina LeBlanc (2) - notscience, The Purple Rose
Baldrick (2) - Metal Sonic, Human Destroyer
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, Evil Regals, KX, beastcharizard

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Evil Regals

Post 5 & 21: RVS they vote for NotScience. Doesn't matter much really it is RVS.
Post 77: Next they ask questions to NotScience, Concombre, Vifam and Meeps. The questions were more for show than actually helpful to me. The asked about Notscience's trolling past, ask for meeps meta links, accuses Vifam of doing nothing to help and finally saying meeps shouldn't laugh at wagons. There is absolutely no content there what so ever.
Post 161: They are responding to Fegelein's claim they are back seat scumhunting. They ask how and seem confused on what this made up word is. Then they call abdel out on speculating roles. Not a horrible post.
Post 174: Here they react to Fegelein replying to what back seat scum hunting is. They seem generally upset at what Fegelein is doing. It could be from Fegelein making up terms or because they don't like the pressure this early in the game. They didn't do much in this post but accuse Feg of misrepping them. Null post.
Post 195: Here they post some link I don't understand. Once again they reply to Fegelein. They defend themselves saying asking questions isn't scummy and that it is a good way to gather info. I actually agree with this and this is one of like 2 town posts.
Post 226: This is their meta search on Notscience. This is either very town, or extreme buddying. I do have to say it looks towny. They promised more meta reads later which we have yet to get. Town post over all though.
Post 250: Asking HD and KX to explain their votes on Notscience even though Evil thinks he is town. Once Evil is defending NS from harm. The also say they don't like the Abdel wagon, saying there is not counter wagon so it seems town. Why do counter wagons even matter? I don't get this. They go on to aks Shattered to explain the Eddie meta case. This could be to agree thus giving them town points in some people's eyes or to disagree completely and make Shattered look bad. Finally they say I use Jedi Mind tricks. Which is by far the coolest thing ever said to me in a mafia game. Null post
Post 315: No content. There is where it starts to really snow ball down hill. Null post. Like literally nothing.
Post 418: Says Self Meta'ing isn't scummy. I disagree here. Self meta'ing gives you the possibility to pick and chose which games you are "magically" able to find to put yourself in the most profitable situation. null-scum post
Post 461: Once again here they are to NS's rescue saying they don't like the votes on him. Could they buddy up any harder? They end the NS thing asking him to not self-vote, like that will happen. The point out Oriole has a lot of town reads. They say tunneling is scummy. I honestly see it going either way. Finally they say that their gut things Concombre and Fegelein are town. Null post at best.
Post 528: Prod dodge. They use the excuse that they want to read some link. I don't think they ever did. Finally they say NS and Feg are their top town reads. What happened to Concombre? I would think that since they mentioned them last time. Buddy post/trying to get town points.
Post 552: Once again they defend NotScience. I have seen people defend each other but never like this. Buddying, which in this post they say isn't a scum tell, NotScience more and more each post. They also tell Katarina that calling out only NS is unfair. Scum post
Post 553: Reacting to my vote on MS. No clue what an amished tell is. Probably a tell before they know anything? Null
Post 554: Gets onto Peregrine about their thought on the Katirina wagon and why they decided to vote SV. Null post
Post 556: Not wanting people to know who they are. I understand this. It doesn't add anything to the game though and is really just a filler post. Null
Post 560: The still don't want people to know anything about them. They say to look at their meta from their two completed games. Two games isn't much to base stuff off of. They have something to hide whether it be their role or who they really are. Null-scum

This is every post that ER has made. If you want to see what I am talking about for each ISO them. Most their posts do nothing at all for the game. The did have 2 good posts towards the beginning of the game but since then they haven't done anything but post scummily. All scummy things they do they don't believe to be scummy at all. For example buddying isn't scummy to them. They refuse to give people any Meta on them that isn't on site when they are still relatively new. I also wish they would post more but i wish that of half the game too. They have not even hit 20 posts yet and we are above page 20.

VOTE: Evil Regals
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Saying I have nowhere to put my vote is not true. As I said earlier I was trying to get you to explain something but everyone commenting on it has pretty much ruined the pressure aspect of it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 609, Fegelein wrote:It's amusing as to how Beast started making this push after I called Evil Regals's meta check Town as fuck.

Lynch Beast please.
That is opportunistic as fuck.

I started on Evil Regals back on page 14. It isn't like the second you said they were town I tried to start a wagon on them, which if you haven't noticed, there is no wagon on them at this moment in time. I am still the only one voting them. You first mentioned that ER became a null because you didn't see scum doing a meta check. That was post 254 on page 11. Then you start going more in depth after my original vote on them. That is to say you started constantly solely point out their Meta check every time i mentioned their name in a post and said they were scummy. I started my vote and then you started your whole Evil is super town after that. So I was pushing for it before you started hammering home that you think Evil Regals is town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

He is telling others to vote me based off the idea that I only voting ER because Feg said they were town. I didn't say their vote was opportunistic but rather their response to me posting about Evil Regals.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Yours, mine or NS's?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Fegelein, can you buddy any harder? For real not only when I say anything about Evil but if anyone does you tell them to go look at the ONE town thing they have done this game. There is a line between trying to not let a town player be lynched and buddying the hell out of someone. You are so far over the line you can't even see it anymore.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 am

Post by beastcharizard »

What is with all the "Meta" reads lately? Just because one person did it and got town points and is not apparently not a lynch option, which is completely dumb, doesn't mean you all need to start doing them just to look town. It feels like you are all desperately trying to cling to something. I especially mean you Katarina. You are trying to hard to look town from my perspective. You agree with almost everything that is posted in the game. Soon we are going to need to give you a cracker.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It is Day 1. Just thought you should know that. Don't get mad at me for calling you out on stuff. :P

@meeps: explain why you are okay with those lynches please. I don't think you have given reasons so right now it seems like you are just sheeping hard.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 718, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
I didn't do a meta check on his "scum game" until he said so himself. I think you fail to understand how day 0 works or forum mafia in general.
This is exactly why I said that. They seemed to be insulting just because I said they were basically agreeing with any and everything being said.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 742, Fegelein wrote:
V/LA for 4 days, out of Town.
Everyone, lets lynch him while he is gone. He will never see it coming. :D

I am disappointed that no one commented on how meeps did the exact same thing I did by ISO analyzing someone. You said it wasn't a good post and yet no one has said that to him. It makes me sad to see the bias there is against me. :( It seems that when someone does something everyone follows. I guess I am just a natural born leader with my Jedi Mind tricks.

Hopkirk, saying you are willing to claim d1 is really suspicious, let alone it pretty much being the first thing you do in the game. How will claiming be beneficial to the village in anyway? If you are a VT mafia doesn't target you and has a greater chance at hitting a PR. If you are a PR then there is no guarantee you will be safe at night thus you will probably get killed.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:33 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I don't know why his slot is scum and I know I have read the game. I don't remember there ever being a SK claim either. I am not one to stop people's tactics but even I am confused.

@Hopkirk: You had ONE vote on you when you joined the game. Correct me if I am wrong but that is nothing close to a lynch. Stating to claim there is still really suspicious given the circumstances.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am going to ask the hard hitting question to NS....Why did you leave PO out of nowhere?

Depending on your answer I might vote you. :D

Hopkirk, I am going to tell you what I have been told this whole game. You are tryharding. Pull back a little or something. Also, you seem to be tunneling a hole to nowhere. NS is obviously not going to be a lynch target today so find someone else to lynch at least today.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:53 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 818, Abdelrahman wrote:Ehh, sure, why not. At least SV finally responded lol.

Unvotes

Votes Kat

V/LA till Thursday, have a lot of stuff going on

Someone hammer.

Kthxbye
Dude, she has 6 votes on her. How do expect someone to hammer right now? Also, we still have 20 hours and some people seem to want an SV lynch over a Kat one. For all we know another wagon is going to start.

Kat seems to be flailing a little.
Dopog, you come in and say nothing of use once again.

I will go ISO the two to see which lynch i support more if I even support one of them. I will hammer because no lynch is dumb though if it comes to that.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

After ISOing I think I agree more with an SV lynch than a Kat lynch. Almost every post of SV's is them coming in and changing their vote based on everyone else's opinions. At least that is what it seems like to me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

This shouldn't be a hammer.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:57 am

Post by beastcharizard »

MS, have you read anything about this game? We know there are villagers, masons and an SK. We don't know the town PRs or the Mafia PRs or even what all the SK can do.

If someone flips town that doesn't automatically make the person/people around pushing the wagon scum. If they were scum then it might make the people adamantly against the wagon scum though.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Katarina Leblanc

We have 4 hours left. Now is the time to do something to stop your lynch if you can.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:27 am

Post by beastcharizard »

To be fair, you voted yourself out. :D
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Katarina, if you hadn't lynched yourself maybe we could have lynched SV.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Am I the only one who forgot SK existed? I was honestly surprised at 2 kills.

VOTE: Metal Sonic

He comes in and says he likes his role. Pretty much claimed a PR and did nothing to be helpful.

p-edit:
You are voting me because Feg didn't like me. I will accept this vote to honor his death. I would like an explanation eventually though.

p-edit2:
I didn't breadcrumb on purpose and I didn't even breadcrumb a possible role. I said inspector. Also, I am not the only one who breadcrumbed. Look at Metal Sonic.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 907, Evil Regals wrote:I wasn't talking about you.

I was implying metal sonic.
how was I to know this? Nowhere in there did it say anything about Metal Sonic.

The first p-edit was aimed towards the person who did vote me. Sorry if that confused you.

Why are you voting me now? You just quoted my post and said now you are voting me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 am

Post by beastcharizard »

The Purple Rose, are you going to explain why I am scummy or just hope every else jumps on the wagon?

I am against policy lynches in general. You never know when someone might stop trolling the game. Also, they are an easy lynch for scum to push.

@Mod: The vote count doesn't say how many we need to lynch. It would be appreciated if that was added.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Eddie, I am still confused as what you are saying. Are you saying you expect all, if not most, of the scum to be new players since Fegelein was killed?

Honestly is just how I type honestly. To me it is like the difference between IMO and IMHO. There is nothing different about them besides an extra word. Who is Glork?

Metal, i expected more from you when voting someone. NS I understand his voting since he doesn't give a reason for a single thing he does but I at least thought you would do something other than sheep.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Buddying? Show me the buddying in that post.
From the beginning I haven't liked how you posted but the only way to lynch you would be a policy lynch. And as I stated that is against how I play.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

1. Human Destroyer
3. dopog
5. beastcharizard
8. Hopkirk (replacing Baldrick (Hydra of Baby Spice and Antagon))
9. meeps
11. Abdelrahman
14. KX

That is the list of alive people who came from where Fegelein is.

Also, is that not WIFOMing on your part Eddie? I am still trying to get how to use that so I might be wrong but it seems kind of familiar to it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Are you insinuating that putting pressure on the newbies is not going to be helpful because they are going to flail for the sheer fact that they are new?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:29 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 916, Metal Sonic wrote:i do not need a doctor

i need a watcher

laying this on the table right now

in other news

i am willing to policy lynch abdel

additionally i was right about katarina/hannah flipping town

meanwhile
VOTE: Shattered viewpoint
Why do you know/think that there is a watcher in the game and why do you need them on you? This is a very odd post. It just hit me that you may very well be SK rather than just on the scum team. Either you are fishing for roles, which is scummy, or you already know which roles are in the game. If you know which roles are in the game the only possible role for you to be would be SK. They have a one shot of every PR in the game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:45 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@MS: You came into the game asking for a watcher to be on you. How is that not suspicious? Why won't you answer me how you know there is a watcher in the game? Is it because if you do you will be revealed as the SK or that you are revealing one of the scum PRs? You don't have to tell me why you need them on you at least answer the part of how you know/think there is a watcher in the game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 978, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Oriole, I don't necessarily
look
for information; I merely interact with everyone according to my whims and
provide
information for other players to analyze.

So there's that.

unvote

Vote: beastcharizard
While I appreciate your vote can I get a reason for this? Right now you are just voting for me for what seems to be the hell of it. It would be great if you could
provide
me with information so that I can analyze it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Well before I get lynched I should probably claim.

I am Town 3-Shot Commuter.

I didn't use one last night since I had a lot of suspicion on me so there is no way the scum would kill me. It would be greatly appreciated if we could unvote me so that scum doesn't come in and hammer me under the pretense of: "They were super scummy and we all agreed."

I am trying to find SK because they have the ability to run away like I do. Lynching them is by far the best option since you can't run away from a lynch.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:49 am

Post by beastcharizard »

So KX is wanting the me to be shot? I thought gunsmith was an information role that allowed you to find out people who had gun in their flavor. I am utterly confused right now because I don't see a town role that can shoot someone. I am probably wrong though so I am going to go off the assumption that I am.
If someone does shoot at me and misses and claims it then does that not reveal both the town PRs? That seem like a bad thing to do since I could only commute another 2 times. Secondly, please don't forget that in my claim i said I didn't use my commute since I was perceived to be scummy by most of the people. Since I was perceived that way there is no way that the scum would kill me. Secondly, the scum could easily not kill tonight and claim they didn't miss thus getting me lynched. While they would also lose a person it wouldn't be as great a lose since they took out 1 or the 2 town PRs.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1034, beastcharizard wrote:So KX is wanting the me to be shot? I thought gunsmith was an information role that allowed you to find out people who had gun in their flavor. I am utterly confused right now because I don't see a town role that can shoot someone. I am probably wrong though so I am going to go off the assumption that I am.
If someone does shoot at me and misses and claims it then does that not reveal both the town PRs? That seem like a bad thing to do since I could only commute another 2 times. Secondly, please don't forget that in my claim i said I didn't use my commute since I was perceived to be scummy by most of the people. Since I was perceived that way there is no way that the scum would kill me. Secondly, the scum could easily not kill tonight and claim they didn't miss thus getting me lynched. While they would also lose a person it wouldn't be as great a lose since they took out 1
of
the 2 town PRs.
I fixed what I think you were talking about. That was simply a typo.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

There was less than an hour between me going L-1 and my claim. I was held there until 9 hours later though. After my claim if the scum had hammered they would have revealed themselves and thus gotten lynched. I didn't give scum much time to hammer me.

p-edit:
Why do you think oriole is scum? If you already said why please link me to it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1041, notscience wrote:Why did it take you over 6 minutes to type that
Is this towards me?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:47 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@NS: I didn't know it took me 6 minutes. How do you know how long it took me? I can't give an explanation since I don't know what I was doing at the time when I posted it. There is the potential that is when my cat brought a dragon fly he caught into the house and I had to deal with that though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Then realistically it probably took me more than 6 minutes then. I don't have an explanation or excuse since I don't remember what I was doing at that time. I do know that sometime I had to deal with my cat and a dragonfly. That doesn't pertain to the game though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1059, EddieFenix wrote:So, KX, Abel, Dopog, Meeps, are still on the table for scum list as well as SV... *sigh* gonna be a long day 2 it seems.
Why do you want it to be a short one? Are long days not more beneficial to the town so that we can analyze what everyone is saying and increase our chances of finding the scum?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:41 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1106, notscience wrote:because here's the thing

Why would town need that long for such a short post?

It sounds like he typed it up a few times trying to figure out how to make it sound townie
Fixed typos. I already gave my answer to this.

I would prefer a Metal Sonic lynch over all the others today. I voted him at the beginning of the day because I found them scummy. Them needing a watcher is odd in and of itself. I can't think of a role that benefits from a watcher to be honest. Then someone pointed out there are only mafia watchers which is another suspicous thing. I think they are trying to convince everyone they are an important PR so that they don't get lynched. I fully believe they are the SK due to their behavior and an air of confidence. Lets not forget that now their defense has been downgraded to insulting people for no reason.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Did you read my post? I spelt it out so there wouldn't be any confusion.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It seems I am getting watcher and tracker confused. Watcher should normally be on someone whom is confirmed town to see who all visits them to deduce who they scum are. I will agree watching a villager can be beneficial but it still doesn't benefit the villager. I didn't know what breadcrumbing was before this game and I merely pointed out that you did it just as I did. Apparently it is a scum tell though because that is part of the reason people think I am scum still. It is more gut that you are SK because of how you act. Policy lynches are a waste of a lynch. It is the same as saying: "Forget about lynching someone scummy, lets just lynch this person who is annoying. I am sure it will all work out in the end." Why ever lynch anyone whom you don't think is scum? It makes no sense and IIRC scum normally push for policy lynches because it gives them an easy reason to get someone who isn't their teammate/themselves from being lynched. Finally, isn't that an EtA when talking to those 4 people? Trying to make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside by saying they are level headed?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:28 am

Post by beastcharizard »

We probably need to agree on a lynch soon. We are at about 2 days until deadline. With the way KX is posting recently I would be ok with his lynch. He is tunneling really hard and getting pissed off when people don't agree with him.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Or maybe we are both scum #illuminati

KX, I don't think NS is town but at the same time I don't think he is scum. He is just straight null right now. He is probably doing this on purpose so that whatever side he isn't on can't justify a lynch on him. I think emotion is a scum tell rather than a town tell.

I would like a Metal Sonic or Evil Regals lynch. I am willing to compromise so we don't have a no lynch though. Evil Regals is a gut scum read of mine and has been the whole game. I already said why MS was scum to me. Saying I would be ok with your lynch was me saying I would compromise with you being the lynch for the day.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

More of a personal thing. Most scum I have seen so some sort of mad when their plan doesn't work out as planned. I might just be crazy but I really don't like emotion. I know there is something called AtE which is about emotion as well. I believe that is a scummy thing to do. I am tired though so for all I know this post makes no sense and there are a lot of typos probably.

Once again, it is a compromise lynch not one I am going to push.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@MOD

In post 1175, The Knight-Errant wrote:
Vote Count 2.12

Human Destroyer (4) - The Purple Rose, Evil Regals, oriole, Hopkirk
Metal Sonic (3) - beastcharizard, meeps, Abdelrahman
beastcharizard (2) - Shattered Viewpoint, EddieFenix
oriole (2) - dopog, Marquis
Shattered Viewpoint (1) - Metal Sonic
KX (1) - Human Destroyer
notscience (1) - KX

Not Voting (1) - notscience

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-08-29 17:00:00)

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Tick tock. 29 hours to go.
You countdown and Tick tock thing are contradictory. Which one is real?

UNVOTE:

I would still very much like a MS lynch but depending on deadline I might just have to settle with a HD lynch. If we have like a day then the wagon could switch but if we only have like half a day then we can't and HD needs to hang like a picture on the wall.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1185, The Knight-Errant wrote:
@beastcharizard: The countdown clock ticks down, my 29 hour alert does not. At the time of posting they were approximately in agreement.
Lol, now I feel dumb. I completely forgot about that.

VOTE: HD

Pretty sure the logic is he lurked but any lynch is better than no lynch I guess.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Who else do you propose we lynch? The only other options are me and Metal Sonic.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Would you prefer we no lynch? I am about to go to sleep and then work. by the time I get back tomorrow Deadline would have probably hit if I am doing my math correctly. Please forgive me for making sure we don't no lynch.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:29 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Had time to jump on before work. I will be back with about 3 hours to spare until deadline later. I am not sold on an oriole lynch since I don't see the scummyness you are talking about or even the "associative tells". You are probably making stuff up to push a mislynch. If you could post some post numbers that would be fantastic or lead me to where all the scummy stuff is.

UNVOTE:

Since I will have time to do stuff before deadline I can feel safe doing this.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:25 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1195, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1193, dopog wrote:Hi all!!!

Ok look here we go.

#thetheory!

I might mess the game or whatever but this is what I think went down;

~ Eddie is the serial killer.
Just gonna quash this before it gets the town paranoid, no.
Guys, I am not serial killer because no.

I don't think you are SK I think MS is so you don't have to worry about that effecting me in the least. I find your lack of reasoning funny though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:00 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Yes the serial killer would act differently. They can safely get on any lynch they want since they don't have to worry about partners. Every lynch that isn't them is a mislynch for them. The serial killer already knows every role in the game based on their powers so they have the greatest advantage and probably the most confidence in their ability to win the game. The serial killer can blend into the town better than scum can because they don't have to worry about anyone but themselves.

Don't be to mad you were caught.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Sorry, trying to catch up in other games and PO at the same time. I am super tired too. At least the night is day is going to be ending soon so I can focus on other things.

VOTE: HD[/unvote]
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Honest mistake. I came back to see how much longer we had and to see if HD had been hammered yet.

HD

Look, I can't mess this one up.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

MS your claim is crazy. Also, strange how you choose the role the exact opposite to me. Mafia has a bullet proof role and it is a possibility with my 3-shot commuter role. I am thinking that you tried to shoot me last night and are mad you missed. I no longer think you are SK though but rather are with the scum team.

As KX, the actual serial killer, pointed out he has a strongman kill so if your role is real you just outed yourself to get killed tonight. I don't think you are that dumb and coupled with the fact that my role is real you are faking it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 am

Post by beastcharizard »

KX is SK. I promise you on this. I tried to kill him last night.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:51 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I was just hammered if I counted correctly so why do i need to keep up my fake-claim? I don't need to keep it up anymore since I have been lynched. I am scum congrats on that. SV is obviously the other power role since I took their fake hammer as signaling that they know I am lying. I really did try to kill KX last night and it didn't work hence why there is only 1 kill today. If I wasn't hammered oh well because I was going to be lynched soon anyway. Please lynch KX the SK.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I felt bad for breaking the no talking after hammer rule. I was honestly surprised that my claim went as far as it did.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”