NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Titan »

VOTE: theunderachivers

There's only enough room for so many wallers, and I got here first.

Besides, I hear you're bad spellers >_>
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Titan »

I propose an all hydra town block.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 11, Bulbazak wrote:@BT You're right. We obviously don't pay attention.

Vote Bulbazak

Discuss.

Hi you should prob claim your partners kthx.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Titan »

In post 23, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 19, Titan wrote:I propose an all hydra town block.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Some clarification would be nice.

A hydra is a slot made up of more than one player. A town block is when a group of townies vote together.

Hydras are always town. It is known. Ergo it makes sense that we should band together.

I'm really not sure what to make of your needing clarification for what is obviously and could only be a joke. But couple that with your earlier posts and I'll have to agree with my other head that you should go ahead and claim your partners. And I don't agree with reek reek rhymes with meek that you should be policy lynched for voting yourself. People do it, and it's really nothing remarkable, but I don't like that it wasn't the first thing you did. Your first post was meh in that it tried to make a joke and comment about me being a Waller. It wasn't until your next post that you voted for yourself, which makes your self vote look like a self conscious attempt to not vote someone else. Couple that with the gratuitous "discuss" and it falls flat. Seriously, doing something to get reactions and then asking for reactions is just as bad as voting for someone and in the same post admitting its just for pressure. And here I am reacting to it, so I'm probably just as lame. But then I look at your start date, and unless you're an alt, maybe all of this is a product of inexperience.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Titan »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: rachmarie
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 116, Bulbazak wrote:Vote Titan

His attack on the self-vote, yet avoidance of the wagon screams scum.

Hahaha lol.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 111, Antilles wrote:I'm not even certain I'm reading this right. I'll come back with some content soon.

Yeah you should prob do that I'm looking for someone to sheep.

(Currently accepting applications! Do YOU have what it takes to get me to sheep you? Apply today to find out!)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 120, ArcAngel9 wrote:VOTE: Keybladewielder, he said he was catching up and in 5 mins later

Wut?

In post 66, Keybladewielder wrote:Hi, catching up

In post 71, Keybladewielder wrote:VOTE: Bulbazak

WALUIGI bandwagon Time!

In post 73, Keybladewielder wrote:ArcAngel - SCUM AS ALWAYS

Bulbazak - Scummy

Everyone else - town as of so far

None of these posts are 5mins apart gurlfrand...

(he does look p shitty anyway but I think he just looks p shitty in general so meh?)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Titan »

Vote: BT

Mhm he's scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 130, ArcAngel9 wrote:I meant traditionally quickly with no reading...just voting ...what did above quoted posts telling you?

That he's just horrible in general?

Question: What do you think of BT sheeping you?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 133, Bulbazak wrote:Titan, answer HD and Serra, why the Rach vote?

I believe Tammy voted Rach, so *shrug*
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 136, BT wrote:Ms Marangal's post seems like scum.

Explain please.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 132, ArcAngel9 wrote:Good one, if you look back, none of BT votes has any reasons, He is just sheeping, sheeping and sheeping.
this is where its get tricky to read people... He is now looking as scummy as KBW right now for sheeping but he could be town who found sheeping as an easy way to play game and stay away from lynches or perhaps scum too.

Unless if you have got something about BT, do you know his meta?

Well all of BT's votes have been generally horrible.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Titan »

(btw Arc is town)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 143, BT wrote:PEdit: My reason is that I want to get a read on him.

How do you expect to get a read on someone when all you do is vote them w/o giving them something to, y'know, ANSWER/RESPOND TO (and I don't mean just responding to a vote b/c that's just shitty)? What response can you possibly expect from Key that can make him town/scum to you right now?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh crap I just remembered this game is nightless

MY PLAN OF SOFT-CLAIMING VIG AND GETTING NIGHT KILLED BECAUSE OF IT IS RUINED :(
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 163, Cerulean wrote:Okay, I've got to get back to working on my dissertation and have another game nearing deadline, so this will be brief.

Heres the thing bulbazack. I know you think you're being clever by voting yourself and thinking your getting alignment relevant reactions but much like most reaction tests, they fall flat. There's nothing remarkable about voting yourself, and some people do it as a matter of course. There are some people who just vote themselves until they find a place they'd rather put it, and it becomes a null tell. But by voting yourself, you've given people a way to react and talk about something genuinely that they could as either alignment. For instance, pretty sure reek reek rhymes with weak genuinely feel the way they argued about your self-vote and would argue that no matter their alignment. Any glance at mafia discussion shows that arcangel feels very passionately against policy lynches, so now has something to react to that she can look very genuine about because it's how she personally feels. I couldn't care less if you vote yourself, but I think it's particularly silly to put "discuss" after. I think your awkward entrance post, coupled with that and you not getting an obvious vote looks somewhat suspicious, but as with anyone who is sitting in tivoli waiting for the bus out of Rome, it's sometimes hard to tell if the awkwardness is scum or just inexperience. Right now I'm leaning inexperience.

And speaking of awkward has its own special brand of adorableness. What is the cutest thing about it is the "you're all probably wondering why I'm ignoring the self-vote" as if everyone was sitting with bated breath waiting for him to react. It speaks to a special kind of self-consciousness that I'd probably find scummy if it weren't for his being pretty new and making Whut comments elsewhere. And then he says he's not reacting because it's not alignment relevant which is a reaction.

Oh and to answer your :? What does one post have to do with the other? And if you call that a big wall then eh >_>

Arcangel is probably town here based on her reactions to being called scum by theunderachivers. I was going to ask her how she felt about that, but she beat me to it.

I had the same reaction as my other head to the vote on us and declaration we were scum. It was also cute in its own special ironic way when in he declared to TU to "get over yourselves and find some real scum" and then I scroll down to find in that same post a vote for Titan for quite possibly the lamest reason ever. But hey ^^^ quote right there. Right back at ya bub. Sorry to break it to you, but Titan is town. I am quite capable of pointing out that something is stupid and deciding that it can be a product of a newbtown. I am also perfectly capable of interacting with a person to get a better read and pressing others as well. I know it's an exciting revelation isnt it? Oh and just so you know, that's not really a thing. Neither heads of this hydra avoids wagons as scum, but it's a good try. Come back when you have something relevant. I'll leave my dance card open just for you.

I would probably be a little antsy at mastin giving me such a strong town read so quick, but he gave me a strong town read off like a post or two in happy tree friends and I was near convinced he was scum who just didn't want to deal with me for it. But I was wrong then, and I know when my towniness is shining so I'll give him a pass on it. But, why is Nero being so subdued? I'll have to go check the posh game to see if that's how he's behaving in this hydra, but I'm just used to more aggression. Like I would have expected him to call the bulbazack self-vote with discuss stupid like he did the last time someone did it in a game, but nothin. I'm also interested in his lessening a town read on bt partially for questioning me who was a townread, which read kinda off to me, but hasn't said anything to bulbazack for voting me and calling me scum more than once. Although is reading kind of as a town tell to me. They keep saying that scum would want to know who is inside a hydra to know who to eliminate but this is a nightless game and if I'm reading things correctly, scum cannot even communicate (which if I am reading correctly is really important for future days and relational tells. I need to double check that with voided though).

As far as knowing who is inside the hydra, I don't really care but I don't see theunderachivers point. (and screw you theunderachivers this is now in my autocorrect as a correct spelling.). Although I come from a home site where we play behind alts and arent told ahead of time whos playing so I'm used to this kind of thing. And I can see why town would want to know who's in the hydra because there are meta tells that are useful. For instance in the meek meek rhymes with freak hydra, if nexus doesn't post there's a really good chance thats a scum hydra. So knowing the heads isn't only productive for scum but also for town.

Oh yeah what I don't like about bulbazack is his accusation against bt for having two opportunistic votes. Actually I didn't like their interaction at all and got a small distancing vibe, nothing big but if one ever flips scum I'd look at the rest of their interaction. But I did skim through bulba's meta to see if he typically used that accusation. He did as scum to bb in a newb game but also did in a town game, so it's null and quite possible that he just doesn't really know what opportunistic votes are. I didn't like how easily bt backed off from bulbazack. It read like he got pushed and backed off too easily. However, I had the same reaction as bt about marangals first post. The post itself was icky, because it didn't actually comment on anything just a blah post. But marangals is new too and a quick run through some of her games shows that she begins games pretty weak, doesn't vote for a long time, and is a kind of timid player, so well see. Although bt why did you ask mastin to explain the town read on us? It's not like you haven't played with us before, so seeing us as town it shouldn't surprise you that someone else who've seen me town more often would townread me. I'm kinda easy to read.

I haven't had a chance to talk to Arthur yet, so I'll see how serious he is about his bt scum read, but I feel like I have a decent handle on his meta and I don't think he's someone that you can get a real read on this early. Some of His posts have made me feel twitchy though. Oh bt to answer I don't consider self votes attempts to not vote someone else. People do it. In the first post it would seem more spontaneous, but the fact that he posted once which read kinda awkward to me and then in his next post did his self vote it looked like it was something that was thought about more. Scum often have a hard time trying to figure out how to enter a game naturally and over think things. So it looks self-conscious to me.

Klick I hear this is a new and improved self. I hope it includes more engagement and less talking from the sidelines. Although gave me warm fuzzies on a gut level.

Lalala. On the Rach vote. Rach did you actually ask if I had some kind of case? Also did you actually correct me that not all hydras are town. *headdesk* rinse, lather, repeat. I didn't like her first post. The "yay the game started" read fake. I voted to see if anyone else saw what I saw and to see how she would react to the vote and how anyone else would react. I also didn't like her second post where it didn't talk about anything and went straight for a "why'd you vote me?" then the actual " do you have a case". I mean seriously? Because that jut reads "how can you find me scummy? Didn't do anything scummy yet swear!". And her reaction to rainbowdash about going for an easy lynch read wooden and fake again.

But damn
In post 161, The Acting Method wrote:Okay, I missed all of that, and I've been gone all day... I read through and I'm still confused someone care to sum up the day so far?

*twitch* *twitch* *twitch*

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TAM

Wrong hydra sorry :oops:
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Titan »

I'm reading it!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Titan »

Awe other head, that's sweet.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 150, OtterHorse wrote:As somepony who has intentionally kept their part in a hydra hidden even when asked because they were scum and wanted to be able to not post if needed, im fairly happy with my vote right now. Town has absolutely no reason to ever keep who they are hidden, while scum have quite a few reasons to. Its a hydra, not an alt.

I would also be happy with a lynch of RM (would probably move vote if Antilles head claims), lesser but still quite happy MM. KBW also works awesome as a policy/utility lynch which are completely on the table this game as even if we hit town twice with PLs game would then be EV balanced. Just me talking (although its always been just me I guess) serra and TAM also are also scum reads.

Oh I forgot, I don't agree with this. I don't see how any policy/utility lynch is good for this game. I know how tou feel about them, but Two policy lynches puts us at lylo essentially. Three mislynches and we're done if they're at the start of the game. So not interested in those.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 169, Ms Marangal wrote:I skimmed it and noticed that she said I was timid. How the fuck am I timid?

Well tbh you did say:
In post 158, Ms Marangal wrote:holy fuck, large games have a shit load of activity :<

And I do tend to associate ":/" (from your first post) with timid people.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Titan »

Also fwiw half of Antilles is chkflip I believe.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Titan »

Though I can see rainbow being anal about something like that.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Titan »

Okay so bulbasaur is prob town for the outburst so meh?

Generally how useless will you actually be? Just so I can get a general sense.

Robo/Klick/Otterpony all give me a good(ish) vibe btw.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Titan »

In post 180, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 178, Titan wrote:Okay so bulbasaur is prob town for the outburst so meh?

Generally how useless will you actually be? Just so I can get a general sense.

Robo/Klick/Otterpony all give me a good(ish) vibe btw.

Rude. I was just thinking allowed.

It would be better if you thinking allowed actually included thoughts.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Titan »

In post 176, Bulbazak wrote:I was about to say, I didn't remember a Cerulean in this game.

Now onto the meat of this post. I HATE people treating me like I'm stupid or don't know what I'm doing because of how long I've been playing this game. I know exactly what I'm doing, thank you very much. My self-vote gave me plenty of information. Robo's vote was due to him wanting to self-vote. It's not alignment indicative, although the way he said it gave me a slight town vibe. I had already ruled Reek's vote as null for precisely the reasons you pointed out. I took note of your dislike for the move, but reluctance to vote, which I saw as scummy, but it might be because one of your heads are so far up your own self glorified butt that the other is spending their precious time trying to fish it out. My conversation with BT gave me plenty of insight into his alignment and play, and he is therefore a solid town read. The move also succeeded in getting us out of RVS to do some actual scumhunting. So don't get on your pedestal and tell me that I'm just a lowly noob who doesn't know what he's doing and shouldn't be in this game (And yes, I KNOW you didn't outright say it, but it was implied).

We might dance later, but for now, I'm going to keep my vote where it is until I have some time to cool off.

No, my reluctance to vote you was for exactly what I said. What I considered self-consciousness or awkwardness could be a product of inexperience. There's no need to join a wagon of someone just to get a read when I can interct and achieve the same results while pressuring others at the same time. I never once even implied you shouldn't be in this game. I'm not shy, and if I wanted to say it I would. I didn't even come close to thinking that. Voting me for a stupid reason, or what I consider one anyway, tends to hit my condescension button especially when I have reservations about the person anyway.

But I agree with my other head, your reaction to me probably means you're town. No one likes being told that a thought is stupid (and as an aside I call myself out for stupid actions just as much as others), but the scum reaction tends to be a little different than town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Titan »

In post 186, Keybladewielder wrote:Facepalm.

I have nothing to say that need to be said, and it was pretty much more of a prod dodge than anything

Why did you think you needed to prod dodge when you had just posted 7 hours before that post? Especially when you would be here now?

There is now 7 pages of stuff and you have nothing to say? Your only great thoughts this game are that arcangel is scum, bulba is scummy, and everyone else is town.

Is tht still an accurate reflection of your thoughts?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Titan »

In post 189, Keybladewielder wrote:No. Titan is seeming scummier by the minute,
and I'm officially done talking with him.

That's pretty ballsy for someone who hasn't interacted with anyone, but y'know, us :? Planning on rage-quitting after every conversation you have, mhm?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 210, Keybladewielder wrote:This is how all games I play start out as

:facepalm:
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Titan »

(don't mind me I'm just trying out the super duper new smilie)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 203, BT wrote:
What the fuck, Tammy? It's like that "this will be brief" line at the very beginning is mocking me. ANYWAY:

Totally did not mean for it to be that long. :oops:

bt wrote:
You reply to AA9's vote on you when such a vote doesn't exist so I'm going to assume it's a reply to Bulbazak. I don't like your way of dismissing that vote -- feels inappropriate to the state of the game. I'd expect a "discussion" to better read the slot instead of a straightfoward "you're wrong, stop it", which just reads purely defensive.

I wasn't responding to AA's vote on me as she never voted me. I did give a preliminary read on her based on her reaction to being called scum by theunderachivers.

As far as not liking my reaction *shrug*. I do tend to get defensive when someone calls me scum for a bad reason. I wasn't sure of him and wanted to get a better read. He's perfectly welcome to discuss things with me.

bt wrote:
Your "kind of a towntell" on TU irks me because it's like you haven't thought about it hard enough -- scum can eliminate townies via lynches which is what I assume he meant. Considering this follows after a pretty good reason to suspect him ("reply to BT questioning me compared to Bulbazak voting me"), an ill-thought-out towntell to subdue that raises my brow.

It wasn't a slam dunk, hey this is a solid town tell, which is why I labeled it as kind of a town tell, and I did consider that. I spill a lot of my thoughts but don't always spill everything, and was interested in their response to my potential town tell and other people's. That interpretation is a small point in their favor, and I'd hoped that Mastin would react to it today when he posted, as there are issues I have with both of their heads at the moment.

bt wrote:
Finally, unrelated to that post, Arthur was questioned about my meta earlier but simply ignored it. What's the motivation behind that?

Because it's arthur? He probably missed it, and yes even though he quoted the very post it was asked in, he has a tendency to miss things or overlook them. As do I, but probably less than Arthur does. If you want a specific question answered, sometimes you just have to ask it again.

He did leave me a message that he had a null read on you and was trying to get a better read though.

bt wrote:
To reply to your question, I don't think I've ever read you as town as soon as single-digit pages and TU was the only one to read you as town here IIRC, with at least one person suspecting your slot. Questioning them about it is natural. By the way, what makes you think you have a decent handle of my meta?

The way you asked the question it seemed like it was "how can you have a town read of titan?" Which really anyone acquainted with mine or arthur's meta - i don't know if they are acquainted with arthur - it's pretty easy to get that from early posts. That said, I'm always a little bit weary of town reads of me given too early even when I know I've been pretty townie. As far as me thinking I have a handle on your meta, can we just postpone that answer? I don't *think* my answer will broach ongoing games territory but I'd rather not put it to the test.

bt wrote:
Another question -- what do you think of my reason for reading Bulbazak as town? I don't think I said it directly (only linked to the post): I questioned his meta read by asking if he played with scum!AA9 in the past. He had an option of admitting that it isn't a great meta read and I'm correct, or acknowledging my point but sticking to it anyway, both avenues for later backtracking that I have a hard time seeing scum NOT take. Instead he stated that he's only played with her as town but her play is even more town than before, which seems like a genuine response from a townie who is legitimately using meta to his aid. Him being new (I assume?) makes it much more likely that he'd have taken the easy option as scum. -- eh, this was before your stated town-lean on him, but feel free to answer anyway

I think in theory it's decent reasoning. I didn't get that's what you meant until just now. When I read it earlier though, my first thought was a bit different. AA has a tendency to OMGUS when she's town and is called scum. I get the sense that she just really expects that when she's town everyone can see that and only scum would think she's suspicious. So, I thought the original town read could have been him trying to avoid a situation where suspicion would be raised against him pretty immediately. But based on his later play, I don't think that's an accurate assumption though. As far as your reasoning, sounds good, I feel like there's a hole there but I'm exhausted and can't really word well right now or make sense of it to myself. Probably doesn't matter though because I'm leaning town on him for other reasons.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Titan »

OHHHHHH! We started with 17 people not 12. Ignore my previous comments that two mislynches would put us into lylo.

I can count but I apparently can't read.

Once, just once, is it too much to ask that once I don't misunderstand or misread the setup? *idiot*
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Titan »

Hmm hold up Rach might be scum I'll get back to you on this.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Titan »

That back off of TAM was really bad though.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Titan »

(esp since I've been in a game with town Rach and scum TAM not too long ago and he lurked just as much)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Titan »

In post 209, Ms Marangal wrote:I think Titan is very townie

Why? DON'T JUST TRY TO GET ON OUR GOOD SIDE MISSY.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 216, OtterHorse wrote:Same for Antilles, im calling him scum beyond his refusal to claim.

Hmm?

Is this saying you're suspecting him b/c he's not claiming,

or suspecting him for other reasons in addition to him not claiming?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Titan »

Mod is it possible to put the number of votes for someone in the vc next to their name please?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 283, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 281, Titan wrote:
Mod is it possible to put the number of votes for someone in the vc next to their name please?

I put L-2 and L-1 indicators by their names when they get to the respective amount of votes. I personally do not see the need for any more than that.

Ah mmk that's fine then, my main concern was people claiming they miscounted and accidentally hammering.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Titan »

In post 287, RachMarie wrote:

I do not like lynching anyone without giving them a chance to respond, and yeah a PL of Key would be a good idea I think, since this is an all vanilla game and we don't have a town vig to take care of him, and no way is the scum gonna kill him, if he does turn out to be Town. So we would be stuck with him til Lylo. Shades of Kassadin all over again...

Have you been reading the game rach?

What makes you think the scum are killing anyone this game?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 295, The Acting Method wrote:I'd also like to point out for those who didn't notice that, I wouldn't answer that question under any circumstance. It is actually a leading question and it's generally considered a bad question to ask in RQS in general. (Which I'm a proponent of in newbie games.) However, I generally don't use it outside of newbie games because I don't feel myself capable of what Flay considers a good RQS. (please read the mafia discussion thread on RQS to see what I'm talking about.)

Did it literally take you almost a week to decide to answer that? It's a question and the reaction to the question can actually be telling. Why did you choose to answer this several days old question instead of actually comment on the game or anything in it? No one cares about RQS or what are good questions at that stage. What we care about it is commenting on actual game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Titan »

At the moment I think the good lynches are in: The Acting Method, Keybladewielder, Antilles, MetalOverlord, and potentially Reek, TheUnderachivers and RachMarie.

RachMarie is particularly hard for me to read though, I thought she was scum in Ladies Night and she wasn't, but she's hitting some of the same buttons she did in that game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 232, RachMarie wrote:@ Tammy don't feel too bad about that, was reading the recent posts and saw math and my eyes started to glaze over.

I am somewhat amused that you knew exactly which head messes up the setups.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 315, The Acting Method wrote:
In post 302, Titan wrote:
In post 295, The Acting Method wrote:I'd also like to point out for those who didn't notice that, I wouldn't answer that question under any circumstance. It is actually a leading question and it's generally considered a bad question to ask in RQS in general. (Which I'm a proponent of in newbie games.) However, I generally don't use it outside of newbie games because I don't feel myself capable of what Flay considers a good RQS. (please read the mafia discussion thread on RQS to see what I'm talking about.)

Did it literally take you almost a week to decide to answer that? It's a question and the reaction to the question can actually be telling. Why did you choose to answer this several days old question instead of actually comment on the game or anything in it? No one cares about RQS or what are good questions at that stage. What we care about it is commenting on actual game.

Pretty sure I responded to it earlier.

Oh yeah Post 50 (when I entered the game.)

So, you thought reduncancy was good a couple hundred posts later?

TAM wrote:
His royal sexiness wrote:
Serra, you should know better than to ask me if I'm scum here.

I believe I lectured you on the catch-22 of that statement in the aforementioned n00b?

That's pretty much a short version of what I just said in the post you quoted.

I still have to take the time to read up and catch up. As I have said the past couple of times, so far nothing has piqued my interest enough, and frankly, the only thing I've really felt anything about was the "Policy lynch idea is bad."

So, besides not really giving much new content and focusing more on slight minor things that get brought up that draw my attention (which there is both town and scum evidence on me doing so it's null.) Anyone got anything of value for a case against me?

Sure, you're scum...discuss.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 245, Bulbazak wrote:Ok, first I want to apologize for my play thus far. Normally I'm a lot better at logically dissecting posts, but I seem to have started off with the wrong tactic. I wanted to try something new with the self-vote, but while it did eventually lead to some reads, it did so in a roundabout way. I doubt I'm going to use this gambit again, just because of how troublesome it is in the long run.

The vote yourself for reactions thing isn't terrible...though I don't know how reliable the reactions you're going to get are going to be. Anyway, don't ask for reactions in a post when you want reactions. And watch out about doing anti-town things to gain reactions. You kind of have to have some clout to do that and is tricky.

bulba wrote:
Titan - Town. As much as I dislike Titan at the moment, that gigantic wall and the reaction to my post reads town. Going back over the thread, it is now easy to read the towniness in their posts. It's something you have to get used to I guess...

Both of our heads are really quite lovely people for the most part, and I didn't mean to personally offend you. This head does have a tendency to get a bit bitchy and condescending; it's nothing personal though and yeah probably something you just get used to and laugh off...someday. Although people read you as town for the reaction so it's a +?

bulba wrote:
The Underachivers - Leaning Town. I checked out Mastin's wiki after BBMolla called me Mastin 2.0 in Newbie 1333. It seems that he has a habit of making bad calls when it comes to reads. Therefore, I really can't use that as a scum tell. I also find him overjustifying his scumtells on AA9 and Otter to be townish. It just feels genuine. I don't like them freaking out about the possibility of being lynched. While no one wants to be lynched, scum is more likely to freak out in that matter than town. Them having bad luck with being lynched early in past games might explain it, but this is the reason why I'm not calling them full on town.

This is one of your reads I'd like you to expand on further. Yes, in the Posh mafia game, they got mislynched day one. However, neither of the heads of that hydra are early mislynch bait, so some of their posts read fake. What did you think about them thinking that BT was degraded from town to null partially for questioning me about you but not questioning you about your scum read on us? Mastin said he was going to do what he could to keep them from being lynched, but actually hasn't done anything. And Nero's not some idiot who can't post, but he's not doing anything.

As an aside, how people react to being lynched is personality based most of the time. For instance, I react far more negatively to being voted and possibly lynched as town than I do as scum. But their reaction on the whole is pretty weird.

bulba wrote:

Otterhorse - Scum. Most of their posts have been about theory or setup. Other than that, they've been advocating strongly for a policy/utility lynch. Their admonishment of me after mine and Titan's back and forth does not feel genuine at all, and feels like more of an attempt to discredit me and any future arguments I might have. That's a strong scumtell with me. Their reads also do not feel genuine at all. It is more like they took a list of people who fell in the scum or null category and threw them together as a lynch list. I will say this is the only scumread that doesn't completely mesh with the others. Should we lynch Otter and they flip scum, I will need to reexamine everything to see who is more likely to be scum.

This is another one I'd like you to expand on. I like this scum read of yours because I don't think anyone but theunderachivers has given this scum read, but i wonder how much is based on strongly disliking the policy lynch aspect of their play. Why doesn't his admonishment feel genuine? The thing that is difficult is that this play concerning policy/utility lynch is how rainbow actually legitimately feels, so it's not out of the ordinary. Also, I tend to play a more emotionally driven game whereas rainbowdash is more logically driven so the reads and the reasons sometimes don't match up...if that makes sense.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 329, OtterHorse wrote:I'll worry about what I want to worry about, and right now that's a pair of people who are being purposefully obstructionist to the town's understanding of the game. And there's a difference between them being scummy and being anti-town. One is an indication of alignment. The other is an indication of being hurtful to town. He is definitely the latter. He may be the former. But scummy is a lot harder to read than anti-town at this point in the game.

NO

NO

RAINBOW THIS IS DUMB.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Titan »

I MEAN YOU KNOW IT'S DUMB TOO.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 326, OtterHorse wrote:will we not need to lynch the guy in the future ANYWAY? And assuming the answer is YES (and it should be), are we remiss in not lynching him now when we have a reasonable expectation of his conduct later?

By this logic you should be voting the shit out of key or perhaps TAM

I mean, C'MON, at least Ant has possible potential b/c we don't actually know who they fully are.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Titan »

Er, well the dude literally signed up for the game as a secret hydra:
In post 1, Antilles wrote:This is a super secret alt with gobs of exp points in regards to finished games.

You should let me /in.

This is a formal /in unless otherwise stated to not play.

Expecting him to just CLAIM if he gets a town PM and STAY HIDDEN if he rolls scum is rather stretching the situation, and pretty bad focus. I've played under a secret alt before as town, and tbh I can see the motivation to want to stay meta-less in a game if you'd enjoy that *shrug*
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 338, OtterHorse wrote:He is just floating around making general game read affirmations.

On a side note I do actually find Ant scummy for his active lurking.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 344, Bulbazak wrote:Zoraster comes across as genuine

Au contraire, imo he comes across forced and artificial as hell.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 326, OtterHorse wrote:I don't know if it's truly anti-town to resist it at first because there are a myriad reason you might think you can keep your identity secret,
but once it becomes clear that it's a distraction
, give it up and play the game.

I mean, C'MON, LOOK AT THIS

THAT SLOT IS THE ONLY ONE MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT ANT NOT CLAIMING

AND IT HAS "REACHED A POINT WHERE IT IS A
CLEAR
DISTRACTION"
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Titan »

In post 209, Ms Marangal wrote:but yes, I think
Titan is very townie
, and KBW, Not entirely sure. as of right now, I'm thinking very scummy townie who can't handle the pressure placed on him but that can change

In post 342, Ms Marangal wrote:<snip>
and everyone else I have no impression on one way or another

In post 354, Ms Marangal wrote:TAM- he's my first pic, I already stated my reasons on him. he's lurking, and isn't doing much to scum hunt.
UA- right now it's all guts.
Bulba- I'm not getting to much of a good feel from him, it's all guts but I get the feeling that all his stuff is seemingly done to frame people, such as BT
KBW- I would admit that, me wating him gone would be a PL at this point... I think he's a good person to take a look at though when he comes back. I think he's being anti-town rather then being scummy
Antillies- same reason as KBW, though I feel that the CHK head can be useful if it really wants too
Serra- he's way to quiet, I want to hear more from him
MO- I'm not sure, he's null. I'm not getting a too good a feel from him
Klick- I want to hear more from him, He's a super null read
Otter- I'm not sure what to think, He's making some good imput, but I'm not to entirely fond of his arguments. the fact that he wants to do a PL just for the sake of it seems scum motivated. he does have some good scum hunting points though and to me, the cancel the other out
Reek- Null, leaning town... I have a genuine read off him, though I still need more to get a clear read off this Hydra.
BT- Null town, I don't feel any scum force coming off of him but it isn't enough for me to say that he's actually full on town
Rach- pretty active, fairly questioning. I sense a good amount of good intent coming off her
Robo- posting not to much, but of what he does post is to the point and consise. his reads are pretty easy to figure out, and has his opinion stated with each post.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT "VERY TOWN" READ ON US MISSY?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Titan »

In post 361, BT wrote:Still bothered me. Even some kind of hint that he registered the question would have sufficed, but, actually, thinking about it now, if he reads me as null and it was more of an earlygame thing, he MAY have chosen to ignore it due to reaction-fishing-related reasons. So yeah, okay.

No. I looked at it, then I immediately forgot about it, and saw something that actually caught my interest to comment about in that post.

And now that I actually re-look back at the question, it stated "
Unless if you have got something about BT
, do you know his meta". I really have nothing on you besides prob one game, so I really wasn't suspecting you because of meta.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 402, Ms Marangal wrote:@Titan

IDK? I can put it back if you want? I'll probably get that vibe again when I read (is thinking that was Tammy)

Tbh I was more concerned with inconsistency of the reads rather than the actual fact you no longer had a townread on us.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 403, Klick wrote:Because you townslipped.

Yea I was kinda ignoring that actually b/c I can see it faked by scum but missy's reaction right now kinda reads townish.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Titan »

In post 418, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 417, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 376, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 346, Titan wrote:
In post 344, Bulbazak wrote:Zoraster comes across as genuine

Au contraire, imo he comes across forced and artificial as hell.

Where you calling otter scummy?

could yoy please answer this so I can finish up my post?

Usually when Arthur calls someone forced and artificial, he thinks they're scummy or he's checking for reactions. He didn't leave me a message about otter though, but I'm going to guess scummy based on the tone. I don't know why though as I didn't see anything in that post that seemed forced.

Is this post you're working on full of aggressiveness and questions to people? Because I :heart: that Nero, this sideline sort of passive Nero is making me feel twitchy, especially after mastin's mehness.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Titan »

I'll respond to a couple other things later today or tomorrow, probably tomorrow.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Titan »

YEP

I WAS CALLING ZOR'S POST SCUMMY.

(tbh though I think what I find most suspicious is Zor just coming in and basically parroting his hydra partner - just kinda seems weird esp since they haven't talked at all. Idk, I guess I would just expect a head of a hydra who's just checking in for the first time w/o having talked to his partner to have more... genuine/original thoughts?)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 448, RachMarie wrote:Question are we sure it is one scum team of 5? Or could it be 2 scum teams? I wondered because in Author Mafia, that threw me off.

:facepalm:
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 289, RachMarie wrote:ooops sorry about that I have been having trouble braining today. And it is almost 530 AM California time, so I am off to sleep for a while.

So you remembered here it was nightless

But question the fact it is 5 scum now

When both facts are in the same sentence in the OP

And klick and missy were just talking about it a bit ago

:neutral:
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 463, OtterHorse wrote:if I was scum here I would have been pressuring somepony who was on the weak end of a scumteam to make a comment like that just to try and get a cleared out of it.

Scum don't have daytalk.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh the irony.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Titan »

Woah metal sonic - when responding to someone please either use the quote feature or put a link or something to what you're quoting. Something to make it more readable.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Titan »

In post 451, Metal Overlord wrote:Sorry MS, but Cool Story Bros. Lynch me. I want you all to know what it's like to be wrong. GL mafia, but with this lot, you have nothing to fear.

:facepalm: I feel like you deserve a trophy or something for writing the worst post in the thread thus far.

Weren't you the head going on about quality post nonsense? You should probably let your other head do the posting.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Titan »

In post 465, OtterHorse wrote:
In post 464, Klick wrote:@OtterHorse: What's your opinion of TUA?

Null-scum for me, no clue on other half of this 'hydra'. I would be fine enough with the lynch but I think a lot of it is "NC is just horrible at this game" more than anything else. Kinda reminds me of when I hydra'd with Whiskers a long time ago, one competent player who has to try and bail out their other half.

TAM/Antilles/KBW are just far superior for all being scummy AND anti-town/VI/etc.

I don't get the impression people are all "nc" is bad at the game. Mastin's posts were pretty meh, and Nero not really jumping in is worrisome to me.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 328, Antilles wrote:Human Destroyer and Bulbazak feel town.

Who do you think is scum? Vote or do something. It's like you and TAM and KBW are in competition to see who can be the scummiest and get lynched first but at least KBW is voting.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 333, RachMarie wrote:

MM we know you think TAM is scum, but you are tunneling, what about the rest of the players?

UA WTF??? What is your reasoning.

How is she tunneling?

What are your reads?

And, why, 20 pages later is your vote still on the vote you laid down in rvs?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 361, BT wrote:
In post 229, Titan wrote:
Because it's arthur? He probably missed it, and yes even though he quoted the very post it was asked in, he has a tendency to miss things or overlook them. As do I, but probably less than Arthur does. If you want a specific question answered, sometimes you just have to ask it again.

Still bothered me. Even some kind of hint that he registered the question would have sufficed, but, actually, thinking about it now, if he reads me as null and it was more of an earlygame thing, he MAY have chosen to ignore it due to reaction-fishing-related reasons. So yeah, okay.

Okay. I know he answers this later on, but if someone misses something or forgets about it they can't really register the question and address it. You have played with Arthur so I'm not sure why it surprises you that he might miss or forget a question like this.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 401, Ms Marangal wrote:@Titan

IDK? I can put it back if you want? I'll probably get that vibe again when I read (is thinking that was Tammy)

Actually that was arthur. I actually didn't notice you hadn't included us in the later post.

But, why would you put it back if we want? If you're town and your read changed it did, you could point out why, but I don't know why you would just want to put it back because arthur called you out.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 412, Metal Overlord wrote:
All of MO's reads are based off of playstyle and not scumtells. It feels manufactured. It looks as if its only purpose is to placate town. Also, those reads do not match his previous post of reads on which I originally questioned him about.
Well obviously it was manufactured, the whole point of it was to keep MS here from being lynched.

wha? *looks up at vote count at time of reads* You had one vote on you and were hardly a topic of a front runner to being lynched. Why did you think manufactured reads would actually help your slot (which didn't look overly bad in the first place?)?

kx wrote:
Also, the question is, based on the reads, what do you assume my alignment is?

I hate to break it to you, but posting a list of reads in a large which says a little something about everyone and looks like your just assigning alignments to everyone for the sake of it, doesn't look town. What it looks like is someone who is trying to appease town. Some people do it as part of their playstyle, and I looked and you as town did do this in a non-large game, but it's something that looks scummy from the outside if it's not known to be part of your particular playstyle. Just saying. And the reads were kinda meh.

kx wrote:
And, in case you missed it, I didn't say I had null reads, I said people read neutral. It's an important distinction considering I specifically said I planned on posting farther.

And this is a semantic debate. The two things are the same as far as reads go, and this does happen to be a scumtell of sorts. Scum love to get into this kind of debate because it has nothing to do with alignments. If you're town, in the future, just give your strongest reads and reasons if you want. There's no reason at all to manufacture or push something if you're not sure, and there's no reason to mention it if you aren't sure. You don't have to give reads lists to keep from getting lynched, just look natural.

kx wrote:
Also, the post wasn't made to "answer your questions" they were made since the original part was incomplete, and didn't fully accomplish what I wished. You say that my reads seem based more on playstyle then scumslips. I'm sorry, but how does that make them any less valid, at least when I consider content and content quality as part of playstyle? Also, I happened to see any scumslips that could be called such, I believe I pointed them out. On the subject of changing reads, with the exception of Robo, I think my reads actually remained congruent throughout. Forgive me for not making my posts so manufactured that I went back to make sure they matched with all previous ones. As for the neutral reads, sorry if that wasn't made clear, that was for people who nothing specific stood out about upon a brief read through, so effectively consider no reads at all there. Check the second post for actual neutral reads. ~KX

But, you did say they were manufactured. And playstyle does not equate to alignment, that is why some of your reads look scummy. Playstyle is pretty much something that is neutral; most people develop their playstyle within about 10-15 games and it doesn't change a whole lot regardless of their alignment beyond things like lurking or tone. How can you judge content quality when you don't know anything about a person. For instance, I think my posts have been quite content quality for the most part though you don't agree. Have you looked into my scum v town meta to see if my quality here matches how I play regularly as each alignment? Or Arthur's? Until you have a baseline to judge on that sort of thing you really can't make an alignment decision on things like that.

That is why your reads look like they're scum motivated because they look like they're nitpicking on playstyle things rather than actually alignment relevant things. And scum often have a difficult time really trying to make town people look scummy, so they tend to pick up on weird things like that.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Titan »

BT - Can you explain to me what your problem is with Ms Marangal because I don't see it. Also, can you not quote stripe and comment on just posts, it's making me antsier about you.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 416, BT wrote:
So I do think Marangal is scum (TITAN this reminds me of Maenara from Mafiastuck after I'd already caught him and every one of his posts were meh and no one was listening to me) and I don't see the overflowing towniness from this towntell discussion. I think my vote will be better on MO though.

Don't even tell me about Maenara and mafiastuck, we had her as a scum read before shenanigans, but how much hell did we go through to get Sanjay/DGB gone when no one believed us?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Titan »

*Crap hit enter, but I don't see the same thing with Marangal, so I'd like you to explain it.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 495, Ms Marangal wrote:BT thinking that I'm scum because of something Mae did a couple games ago is highly amusing.

tbf I don't think he's saying that. He's saying he thinks you're scum and is telling us it felt like when he caught scum in another game and no one listened to him. (Although it's kinda faulty because a lot of people thought that person was scum but shenanigans were involved.)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 448, RachMarie wrote:Question are we sure it is one scum team of 5? Or could it be 2 scum teams? I wondered because in Author Mafia, that threw me off.

Gods I want to call this a fake dumb tell, but in Ladies Night I was a driving force behind your lynch for a very similar thing...so I'm just going to sit here and silently *twitch*
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Titan »

*mislynch even
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 482, TheUnderachivers wrote:Let the alt think what he wants. Anyone with half a brain knows that I'm actually pretty darn good. I mean yeah, I'm pretty disappointed in myself that I'm having a hard time getting into this game. I promised Tammy a post where I'd yell at folks and I fully intend to see that through.

I'm still waiting... :( ...you can even yell at me if you want (once and gently) just yell and let me believe you're town, please?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 484, Jennifer wrote:I'm on page 12! My eyes started glazing over, so I need a break.

tl;dr At this point people I'd consider lynching would be BT, Titan, Keybladewielder, Titan, Robo, MO. Initially Bulb as well but I'm starting to come around on him. People I'd definitely not lynch are HD and AA (maybe because I've played with them before.. getting same vibe).

Okay, so I had a null read on your predecessor, and looking at your last replace in game this is how you replaced in, and I like that you have a scum read on BT because I don't know what to do with that read and most people call him town. You're wrong on us (twice even!), but answering a few questions for me so I can figure out my read on you would be wonderful! (I'm pretty tipsy ignore the exclamation points!!! I'm not really excited!!!)

Notes:
Jennifer wrote:
Becomes a discussion sparked by Reek over whether to policy vote a self-voter.
- post 31 Arc says no and votes Reek. Weird to vote Reek even if don't agree with policy lynches.

Why and does this say anything about her alignment?

Jennifer wrote:
p33 - I don't like Titan calling Bulbazak scum but then voting Rachmarie in next post. Even in the post where he calls Bulb scum, he's hedging.

Oops. We get to play the where's Waldo game now. So here is post 33:

In post 33, Titan wrote:
In post 23, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 19, Titan wrote:I propose an all hydra town block.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Some clarification would be nice.

A hydra is a slot made up of more than one player. A town block is when a group of townies vote together.

Hydras are always town. It is known. Ergo it makes sense that we should band together.

I'm really not sure what to make of your needing clarification for what is obviously and could only be a joke. But couple that with your earlier posts and I'll have to agree with my other head that you should go ahead and claim your partners. And I don't agree with reek reek rhymes with meek that you should be policy lynched for voting yourself. People do it, and it's really nothing remarkable, but I don't like that it wasn't the first thing you did. Your first post was meh in that it tried to make a joke and comment about me being a Waller. It wasn't until your next post that you voted for yourself, which makes your self vote look like a self conscious attempt to not vote someone else. Couple that with the gratuitous "discuss" and it falls flat. Seriously, doing something to get reactions and then asking for reactions is just as bad as voting for someone and in the same post admitting its just for pressure. And here I am reacting to it, so I'm probably just as lame.
But then I look at your start date, and unless you're an alt, maybe all of this is a product of inexperience.

So, where exactly do I call Bulbazack scum? Here's a hint: I don't. In fact if you look at the bold, you'll see me explicitly saying that what I didn't like might not actually be a scum tell but an inexperience tell. I was trying to work out my read on him; there is no hedging. If I wanted to push him as scum, I would.

But, what would it matter if I did call Bulba scum in that post and voted Rach in the next post? There are five scum here, so pressuring more than one person at a time would be a good thing. But, that's a moot point because I decided that Bulba might not be scum and if he was was being pressured by enough votes that I could interact with him to get a read while pressuring others.

I noticed you asked later on why I brought up again the scum v. newbtown thing again, and I mentioned it again because it was a part of my read. New people (less than 10 games sometimes more depending on the person) do and say things that can easily be interpreted as scum, and are often picked up and pushed by people. It's sometimes hard to tell the difference, but I'm interested in telling the difference.

jennifer wrote:
56 - I don't agree with Underachievers that BT-Bulb is "incredibly town." BT's posts at that point aren't townie ones. Also don't agree with his Reek-scum read on p.59

Why don't you agree with the Reek scum read. Have they done anything to make you think they aren't scum?

jennifer wrote:
125/126 - not liking Titan's "content" - unexplained vote on BT post 129 (scum partners?)

Hi Jennifer meet Arthur. Beyond that...I gave an unexplained vote on Rach why didn't you think it was indicative of scum partners? Also, people don't distance that way.

jennifer wrote:
- don't like Titan ignoring Robo's fluff while posting

*shrug* Robo fluff posts until he gets something he cares about. Not worried about it right now with so many other scummy people about.

jennifer wrote:
163 - Titan brings up newbtown v. scum argument again.. .why? Nice detailed thoughts though. Though not sure why after all that analysis he would would vote a lurker (TAM).

Who do you think I should have voted for. I'll translate twitch for you, it means *scum* Here's the thing I know TAM can do better. That's a scum read on TAM based on his posts and involvement, but who cares if it were a vote just for a lurker. I happen to believe in lurker lynches early on. Have you ever been in end game with a lurker? There is almost no way to tell if you are choosing between lurking town or scum, and if I can do my part to eradicate the evil of lurkerdom, I will. But if it were just for lurkership I would have voted for reek reek rhymes with bleak who incidentally replaced out and might not be a bad lynch afterall after how little they actual posted. Both heads tend to lurk as scum and neither did much.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 475, Voidedmafia wrote:
Votecount 1.13:

Metal Overlord - Bulbazak, BT
The Acting Method - Titan, ms. marangal, human Destroyer, OtterHorse
Bulbazak -
Reek, keybladewielder

Robocopter -
rachmarie

Reek - Jennifer, Metal Overlord
Underachivers -
Robocopter

keybladewielder - arcangel8, underachivers
RachMarie -
Klick

Not Voting -
antilles, The Acting Method

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Okay so we are four days to deadline people, time to start consolidating some wagons. Anyone who is bolded needs to pick a viable wagon or start selling the one they're on like a champ.

I'm willing to move to keybladwielder, reek (replacement be damned), and antilles....maybe metal overlord but metal sonic reads possibly townish.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 504, The Acting Method wrote:Just quick Defense of that link.

1. I'm a replacement in linked game, also extenuating circumstances from then and now are different.
2. This game has a shit ton of hydras, and a shit ton of posts from accounts that are not those hydras but consist of players within those hydras. Do you realize what a pain that is to read and keep straight? (I'm actually getting why people dislike Hydras now.)

But I'm replacing out so that should be all.

Um no sorry.

1. You are a replacement in that game, which should actually be more difficult for you to get into than a game that you start from the beginning with people you know and have played with. Also, you never gave any extenuating circumstances so you don't get to go you must mind read me about it.

2. This game HAD five hydras. Not a shit ton. Do you even realize how many of those hydras have both heads posting? Otterpony is 99% one head, Reek has replaced out and was one head, TheUnderachivers has been mostly Mastin and a few of Nero who has been posting out of account. The only hydras who have been posting almost equally are arthur and me and metal sonic an kx. AND every single out of hydra post has been followed by a hydra post, so try again.

That should not keep you from being able to give a few reads and contribute to a game...sorry it just can't, especially on the non hydra people. I could see if you were like, I'm going to reserve judgment on the hydras until later, but here's what I think about the non-hydra people, but you didn't even do that.

Because all I hear are excuses blah blah blah and I know you can do better.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Titan »

UNVOTE:

I'll put down a vote tomorrow. Hopefully I'll talk to arthur and see where he wants it. I think that MO is in the lead now, but I'm not seeing that as a good lynch. I do think the kx head read scummy but the ms head reads townish, and honestly right now I'm inclined to not vote for someone who's actually putting some effort into the game when a good number of people aren't doing anything or are promising content to come. And with that said, I'll probably be up for an underachivers lynch :(

Otterpony - I'm inclined to agree with you about TAM. He could have just been behaving anti-town I guess.

Jennifer - That's just the thing though. I thought TAM's behavior was scum lurking.

I'll actually post something more relevant tomorrow; I'm tired and hopefully the quad of prods will come in and say something.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Titan »

WOOOO DGB.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Titan »

Also second the request for extension to allow replacements to be found and catch up.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Titan »

And sorry I've been busy but I'll catch up fairly soon(ish).
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Titan »

In post 565, DrippingGoofball wrote:Funny story.

I started to iso the players in the list order and started with Reek and went: "whoa scum!" But I'm replacing Reek and wow, he's town.

You guys should have lynched my player slot on page 3.

AMISHED!!! LYNCH IT!!!

No but seriously, at least you won't yell at me for suggesting that your slot was lynchable today and replacement be damned!

Also, if your reads list is your accurate reads list, can you explain why metal overlord is town? He's looking like he's going to be the lynch today, and I don't think it's a very good lynch but I'm just reading him as null possibly town and several are reading them as scum.

Also also, echo on the bt town read elaboration request.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 609, Keybladewielder wrote:Oh well, if you cant beat them, join them.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: The Underachievers and proud of it

This is absolutely terrible.

If it was all up to me I would be voting you right now, but not sure what Tammy wants right now.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Titan »

I'm fine with it Arthur!

VOTE: Keybladweilder

This game needs a flip.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Titan »

That might just be him regardless of alignment, but I have no patience for it. TUA might actually be scum too, but they're at least pretending like they're playing and we can maybe get them tomorrow. He reminds me of raspberrylicious in the kingdom hearts game; he blatantly refused to actually play, everyone kept giving him a pass because he was always like that, we ended up force replacing him it got so bad, and he turned out to be scum.

Play or at least try to or hang.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 596, Antilles wrote:Underachivers should definitely not be lynched.

e.

Why do you think they are town?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Titan »

TUA if you're a PR please say so now b/c I'm really considering voting you.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Titan »

(er a PR who thinks it's better to claim VT in hopes of the wagon blowing away and him not getting revealed)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Titan »

Eh, I'm considering that too.

MO, claim? Since I really don't see you surviving today ending without you claiming, and you're prob only be saved by something like a good claim :?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Titan »

In post 719, Human Destroyer wrote:also titan I really hope you're joking about the PR claim thing

Stop talking.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 781, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 780, Metal Overlord wrote:Care to explain how that works?
Simple, she's scum pushing for two town mislynches. AA9 is one of my strongest townreads. (This is Mastin.)

Excuse me while I go shout at Nero in our QT. We don't have much time to coordinate our reads before we die, and his abrasive posting just undermined everything I was saying.

KBW is town, despite Nero's read on them differing from mine. OtterHorse continues to be scum. DGB being scum is a read Nero and I both agree on, so we can focus there, but I sincerely doubt that lynch will go through. Instead, we can focus on Metal Overlord, who aside from KBW and us is the lead wagon for good reason; they are scum. Or if you prefer, we could focus on Jennifer, who is also scum, or TheLurker, who is also also scum.

Those five are where you'll find scum.

This isn't even remotely a thing. In fact, I've been waiting for Nero to do his abrasive posting and his not doing it after your meh posting is what has me leaning scum on your slot.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Titan »

Also, I kind of like voided's name for you guys: theunderarchivers.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Titan »

What is that I feel?

Hmmm...

Oh I know déjà vous of scum dgb and how she behaved after replacing into mafia stuck.

Push for the lynch you want while ridiculing the town for wanting to be more sure about reads? Check!
Vote for yourself when someone has a scum read of you? Check!
Claim that town is too inept to do anything so might as well lynch you? Check!

Didn't make me think you were town there, doesn't make me think you're town here.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Titan »

In post 838, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm vanilla, so since you guys are hellbent on lynching a townie and letting the scum slip away, let that townie be me.

You know this is an all vanilla game, right? :neutral:
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Titan »

In post 691, DrippingGoofball wrote:CLAIM TIME

HURRY

You have exactly 5 minutes

In post 698, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Your vanilla claim is
unconvincing
. It's missing something.

I thought you were just baiting here to see if someone else would claim a different thing which is why I stuck with it on MS :neutral:
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Titan »

In post 846, ArcAngel9 wrote:

In post 821, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey guys

Since you seem to be too wimpy to lynch anybody, just lynch me and put me out of my misery.

I'm a vanilla townie.

VOTE: DGB

Self voting is anti-town DGB!!

DGB just does this. She *might* do it as town, but I know she does it as scum. Most likely so people will go, the only time I ever see someone get frustrated and self-vote is when they're town.

Don't be fooled by it.

The only reason I'm not indulging her in helping her rid herself from this game is because there might be a possibility she's town, and if she's town she's an asset.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Titan »

OH also

MS
please for the love of all that is good and holy, use the quote feature when you are responding to someone, your responses are cluttered and confusing.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Titan »

DGB
I know that people have pointed it out since you replaced in, so I'm really not sure how to take your most recent post. There are no power roles in this game. Not one. There is a plurality? lynch. Right now, if not a single soul does anything. TUA's are getting lynched.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 862, Klick wrote:DGB is really obviously baiting.

The problem is it's a complete null tell, as she'd act the exact same way as scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Titan »

Arthur - What do you want to do?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Titan »

In post 908, Keybladewielder wrote:Prod dodge for now, at public wifi spot until tomorrow

Can people put their votes back on this? Please and thank you.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Titan »

It doesn't really matter about deadline. As long as I'm counting correctly, KBW will be the lynch regardless unless people move around.

Kinda interesting that DGB isn't posting here. If KBW does come back scum, DGB trying to originally get the wagon started on him is not a towntell. She pushed the TUA wagon with greater strength than anything she did with KBW.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Titan »

sssssswwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Titan »

Hahaha lol awesome.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Titan »

Haven't talked to arhtur...so feel free to change this other head...

VOTE: dgb

Just don't feel right about her, and there should be a good counterwagon.

I need to look back at Jen. I know I asked her questions I didn't respond to and should. Been busy, and have another game nearing deadline, will look back in a couple days.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Titan »

Prod dodge.

Not sure what Arthur's doing, but I'm in the middle of something. I hope to get back to this game tomorrow, but it might be Thursday.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 705, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 616, OtterHorse wrote:Sadly thats really Key regardless of alignment. He is one of those players that really seems like they dont care/try. For that reason though (as I already said) im beyond fine policy lynching him as I seriously think him dying right here increases our win chances no matter what he flips.

Vote KBW
ABORT!
ABORT!

Abort the KBW wagon NOW.

It's town, Otter's scum.

This post right here is probably the thing keeping me from tunneling on tua right now. They're pretty scummy; their posts suck, but this just seems a little too blatant for mastin.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Titan »

...actually, I've just remembered the game i played with scum mastin and his dreams.

ive had vodka and should probably got to bed don't mind me

In other news I do still like a dgb wagon. Why doesn't anyone else?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Titan »

Ayo, sorry dudes and dudettes, I'll get to this during the weekend. Busy week :/

(Tammy has been posting though so <3)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Titan »

I think that bulbazack and mo are probably town and wish they'd both call a 14 day truce.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh okay so Jen didn't really answer things I asked but said that she wasnt noting things that were scummy but noteworthy. Meh. I have a feeling she will flip town.

Klick - can you explain why you sheeped onto Jen when And show you really liking jen's posts? also, why were you trying to save kbw yesterday?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Titan »

Hi BBMolla. Town tell for me please?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh wow BB your one post in this game sucks.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Titan »

Erm - kbw didn't just reference us, that was actually part of a conversation. Context is *kinda* important.

What is wrong with the lynches mm is going after?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1055, Titan wrote:
Klick - can you explain why you sheeped onto Jen when And show you really liking jen's posts? also, why were you trying to save kbw yesterday?

Klick
- answer this please.

---------------------

I know I have other things to respond to and answer but I'm crashing right now, so will get to it later.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1136, Metal Overlord wrote:Also, I strongly disagree with the DGB wagon, and with the Antilles wagon, is there any reason we're voting them aside from the whole total of 10 posts thing?

Yes, read the game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1134, Metal Overlord wrote:Personally, while I agree that we shouldn't focus solely on each other, you're conviction that we're scum is quite possibly damaging, as it undoubtedly affects your other reads, and is something that I believe certainly shouldn't be just dropped.

Hes not saying he's willing to drop his scum read on you, but drop the argument for now, which is protown.

Also, people can be wrong on one person and right on the others.

mo wrote:
Also, if you truly believe us to be scum, then dropping us as somebody you go after actively and press for the lynch of is something extremely against your alignment, so I'm curious, what makes you willing to do such?.

No, it's not. The argument you two are having has become unproductive and is veering towards a distraction. It's not helping either of you gain a better read on the other, especially in the case of bulba in which it is just confirming for him what he already believes...that you are scum. And from what I gather it's making you move him to a scum read or at least weakening a town read.

But regardless dropping an argument for a time is not dropping a scum read. You have to be able to assess what's likely. Your lynch today is not likely, there are people actively fighting your lynch, and noones even voting you right now.

Why would you even want to keep up the argument with bulba?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1130, Bulbazak wrote:

@Titan: I know you were an advocate for a truce between MO and myself for this day, which I have since shown and admitted that I am interested in, if only to solidify my reads outside that wagon. However, with MO intent on starting a fight and strawmanning me, is it still the best course of action? I guess what I'm asking is what would you do if you were me in this situation?

get more and more condescending, bitchy and snarky
. It's a really hard thing to do, but just try to ignore/drop it. Just respond that the argument has become unproductive, which is usually the case with arguments that last a day phase or longer, and try to resist the urge to respond further. You're not in danger of getting lynched, so you don't need to defend yourself.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1121, Metal Overlord wrote:

@Bulbakaz, a question, you failed to disprove any of the defenses I raised against your points regarding me aside from that I ragequit, which, as far as I know, isn't alignment indicative. What do you currently think of me in particular? Also, want me to make a compilation of all the horrible arguments/responses you've made?

This is stupid and needlessly picky...just stop.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1103, BBmolla wrote:
In post 861, Titan wrote:
DGB
I know that people have pointed it out since you replaced in, so I'm really not sure how to take your most recent post. There are no power roles in this game. Not one. There is a plurality? lynch. Right now, if not a single soul does anything. TUA's are getting lynched.

Your other head asked for claims two pages prior to this you guys should really talk

Arthur knows its vanilla. He thought dgb was gambiting by asking people to claim and seeing if they would and was going along with it.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Titan »

Okay time to go roll some dice...get to the rest later.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Titan »

Very quick fly by:

KLICK IS THERE ANY REASON YOU ARE AVOIDING ANSWERING THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU IN AND ?

I'm reading DGB as scum because she doesn't feel town to me. The jumpstart of the KBW wagon but then jump off of it to start the TUA wagon then jump off to vote herself and berate the town doesn't read town at all. In fact, I saw her do this exact same thing as scum in mafiastuck. I keep waiting for something to make me think she's town, but it's not coming.

I'm reading Bulba as town because of the way he tried to read people at the beginning of the game. His scum reading of BT for the reaction to his wagon and then giving him a town read because he felt like he had figured out BT's playstyle read town to me. He wasn't getting any flack for reading BT as scum in the first place, so for him to turn it around in the space of a page or two read as honestly trying to figure out someone's alignment. Also, his reaction to my pushing him read townish. He also seems to believe the arguments he is making. Some of them are wrong, in that some of what he thinks are scumtells aren't necessarily, but they are things one learns over time and with experience.

I'm seriously considering changing my vote to TUA though. Nero hasn't delivered his promised aggressive posting and Mastin's posts continued to be meh. I also do think there's something to the way he was selective scumhunting at the beginning when he was scum reading BT for questioning me but not Bulba.

I'll look over the MM stuff tomorrow.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh yeah, I'm also increasingly suspicious of HD.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1191, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1189, Titan wrote:I'm seriously considering changing my vote to TUA though.
I'm glad you're recognizing that I switched from one scumwagon to another. I'm multi-bus'ing.
But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.

You behaved very very similarly with your partners and yourself in mafiastuck.

If you're town, you're just going to have to deal with paranoia from me.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #128) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1212, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

Thanks for dropping the "I'm paranoid" scumtell.

Aaaaaaand this is why you continue to be scum. You're better than this. You really are. Your play this game has been lacking. Your scum hunting has been superficial. And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.

How is beyond your comprehension that I've seen you behave this way as scum? Therefore these little antics do not make me think you are town.

Also, nice way to cut off what I actually said there buddy. What I said was if you are town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid. I didn't go, I'm just paranoid of you. I'm acknowledging there's a slight possibility your are town and I'm paranoid of you.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1190, Titan wrote:Oh yeah, I'm also increasingly suspicious of HD.
I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point.

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
d. That's what Titan is doing.
Where did I say I'm paranoid of HD? *peers up at what I wrote*. Nope, nope quite clearly states I'm suspicious of him. Hmmm fancy that.

So, DGB are you reading my posts? Have you read my posts? Because if you do happen to be town, and you're coming away with anything other than damn titans town, well then I don't know what to tell you. Read better?

Have fun mudslinging though!

You know what I find interesting? You don't ask why I'm increasingly suspicious of HD, you just immediately start misrepping what I actually said and ironically making a baseless and shit case for me being scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #130) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.

Oh wow, you really are scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1223, Metal Overlord wrote:
In post 1221, Titan wrote:

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Where did I say I'm paranoid of HD? *peers up at what I wrote*. Nope, nope quite clearly states I'm suspicious of him. Hmmm fancy that.

So, DGB are you reading my posts? Have you read my posts? Because if you do happen to be town, and you're coming away with anything other than damn titans town, well then I don't know what to tell you. Read better?

You know what I find interesting? You don't ask why I'm increasingly suspicious of HD, you just immediately start misrepping what I actually said and ironically making a baseless and shit case for me being scum.

Since when did DGB ever say anything about you being paranoid of HD? What the fuck is this?

He said that you being paranoid of him is a "scum read"

You're missrepping him not him misrepping you lol

WTF is this bad play from both DGB and Titan totally out of character

She's quoting my statement that I'm suspicious of HD and talking about being paranoid. If she was only referring to my being paranoid of her, she would have quoted what I said about her, which quite frankly wouldn't fit either as I gave clear reasons for why I think she's scum and said "if you're town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid of you" because if she is town then my scum read is incorrect and could be based off paranoia because I've seen her act this exact way as scum before. I'm not oh so paranoid of everyone here, but she's trying to extend it to HD to fit her wtf scum tell.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:45 am

Post by Titan »

Oh hey dgb in your spare time today, you should read my posts, i mean actually read them, and then try to find a real reason to call me scum. I look forward to it!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #133) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1226, DrippingGoofball wrote:I did find a reason. I'm sorry if my advanced scum tells aren't on your radar, noob ;-)

If you were town, you would read my posts. But if you were town and read them, you'd know I was town. If you were town, you'd know where I was coming from in the first place.

But, you're not town so it's all good.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #134) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Titan »

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
NO DGB

THIS IS JUST BAD

YOU KNOW IT'S BAD TOO

STAHP IT.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #135) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Titan »

Also the hell is "I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point"

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT, SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #136) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1238, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1229, Titan wrote:Also the hell is "I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point"

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT, SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST
I'm assuming you mean with her chest, you mean her vote, correct me if I'm wrong
No
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:consider
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:at some point.
The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #137) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1255, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1253, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1245, Titan wrote:The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.
We're trying to lynch your buddy Marangal now, we'll lynch you after.

Personally I would lynch you first. You're feistier. Marangal is just going to keel over.
I'd help you turn the lynch on Titan.

I don't think MM is scum though.
Then vote us. Put your vote where your mouth is, don't dance around it. But when you do, make sure you have a damn good reason for the vote.

What I find really interesting is right after I say I'm growing increasingly suspicious of you, you start jumping all over me. Nervous?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1263, Human Destroyer wrote:
The Holy TownlistDrippingGoofball
Ms. Marangal
Bulbazak? (Old, need to check up on)
BBMolla
Klick? (Old, need to check up on)
Rainbowdash
ArcAngel9? (Old, need to check up on)

We aren't lynching anyone there. However, this:

The Holy LynchpoolAntilles
Jennifer
Theunderachivers
Metal Overlord
Titan

we
are
lynching from.
This is a shitty list. With the exception of TUA, you have my town reads in your lynch list. You must be a fan of mislynches. That or you're scum.

Hey by the way, where were you on yesterday's scum lynch? Oh right...not on it.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1245, Titan wrote:The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.

Personally I would lynch you first. You're feistier. Marangal is just going to keel over.
Then vote us.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Titan »

Then vote us.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:
Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I
don't
want to go through actually go through, so no.

I'm not nervous. The only possible basis you could really have for me being scum is that I was lurking, but I wasn't; I was actually ignoring the game due to disinterest in the slow pace. Hell, I haven't even read most of the stuff before my last post.
The only other supporter is DGB who is calling me scum based on the stupidest reason ever, and that's not telling you something, who I have a scum read on and have been vocal about? If you're town, you need to wake the fuck up and pay attention.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1225, Titan wrote:Oh hey dgb in your spare time today, you should read my posts, i mean actually read them, and then try to find a real reason to call me scum. I look forward to it!
Hey DGB, while I was swimming this morning, I for a second thought you could be town doing your quirky scumhunting and seeing if you could get scum to join you on pretty obvious town, but you apparently are actually serious. So, yeah, do this.

I realize that you as scum have to get rid of us. There's no way you're going to win this game unless you get rid of the people who are being read as town unless you get rid of them. And the only way to actually get rid of us is to make up a lame ass scum tell and lay the ground work for the future. I'm not fooled by what you're doing.

So, yeah, do this. I want this on record. If you do manage to get my lynch, I want this on record, so that when people review this game at endgame, you've laid out actual real reasons for why we're scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1275, Human Destroyer wrote:
Um, hello? I never said I thought her reasoning is good; I said I thought your reaction is caught scum, and I still do.
How so? I'm not caught scum, so sorry. My reaction is annoyance. I happen to find the puerile the "xyz scumtell!" quite annoying no matter who it's applied to. I'm reading DGB as scum and her reaction to me admitting that maybe I'm wrong, because I don't know anything, was to confirm herself as scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1254, Human Destroyer wrote:

In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I don't want to go through actually go through, so no.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1230, Metal Overlord wrote:Titan and DGB just stahp your exchange kills brains

tl;dr you both make no sense

No, DGB is making perfect sense. She's doing exactly what she has to do as scum to win this game. She cannot win this game with us still alive. I'm scum reading her; we are read as town to most of the people here. DGB is good as scum; she's knows exactly what's she's doing.

You will notice that she didn't automatically vote us, because we were caught scum. No. She said "we should consider lynching Titan at some point" that's laying the groundwork for lynches in the future. And she knows she can do it. Hell in Gay mafia II she was able to affect the mislynch on confirmed town to bring her the win near end game. She's good at scum, really good. Read that iso, read at the end where she talks about her play, and tell me she's not good.

And the thing is of all the people in the world that should be able to understand that people might be paranoid, she should be one of them. In fact, her reaction to me makes no sense whatsoever from her as town. I've mentioned several times that she's playing similarly to mafiastuck. She was scum there. I accurately read her as scum and couldn't get her lynched. In fact, a couple of us who read her as scum had to talk the serial killer who was pretending to be a vig into nightkilling her. Otherwise she probably would have taken the game to the end. In fact, Look Familiar? Yeah that her as scum doing the same exact thing she's doing here.

If she were town here, she'd recognize that one I just don't have a town read on her, and two she's behaving just like I saw her behave as scum. She'd have seen my "if you're town here, you're just going to have to deal with me being paranoid of you" for what it actually was. There was no "oooooo I'm paranoid; it was I have a scum read of you, but since I don't actually know anything I could be wrong and if I am wrong it's probably paranoia baised. She wouldn't have tried to turn it into a scum tell, but she's behaving exactly like she has to as scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Titan »

Also

HD

One reason why we're scum

Go.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Titan »

(b/c "I'm sheeping the fuck out of DGB" doesn't count btw)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1289, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1283, Titan wrote:
In post 1275, Human Destroyer wrote:
Um, hello? I never said I thought her reasoning is good; I said I thought your reaction is caught scum, and I still do.
How so? I'm not caught scum, so sorry. My reaction is annoyance. I happen to find the puerile the "xyz scumtell!" quite annoying no matter who it's applied to. I'm reading DGB as scum and her reaction to me admitting that maybe I'm wrong, because I don't know anything, was to confirm herself as scum.
"This isn't a scum tell, what the fuck!"

This is a scum reaction to being caught. They're frustrated about being caught on something that isn't actually scummy that they have a major overreaction. As both of you did.

Ummm no sorry. This is town reaction to getting accused of doing something they aren't doing. So sorry to break your bubble but thems the breaks.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1299, Human Destroyer wrote:They're frustrated about being caught on something that isn't actually scummy that they have a major overreaction.
Yes

B/c a person doesn't get frustrated when they (or their partner!) gets called scum for suspecting people :roll:

Get your head out of your ass and stop flinging shit around. You're playing in a very sloppy manner and if you're town sheeping the fuck out of DGB blindly really won't get you anywhere.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #150) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1300, Human Destroyer wrote:shit I fucked that quote up

you get the idea though
Um nope. Now I'm giving you a homework assignment. You are to read our iso and give an actual reason why we're scum. I expect it to be legible and in complete sentences.

Also, true or false, you had a town read on us until I mentioned that I was suspicious of you?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #151) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1302, Human Destroyer wrote:Except, did I actually try to turn the lynch on you?

Here's a hint: no.

OH WAIT
Except, did you actually say you would?

Here's a hint: yes.

OH WAIT.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1309, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1306, Titan wrote:
In post 1302, Human Destroyer wrote:Except, did I actually try to turn the lynch on you?

Here's a hint: no.

OH WAIT
Except, did you actually say you would?

Here's a hint: yes.

OH WAIT.
ya but I didn't follow through on purpose

I do have reasons for the things I do
TESTINGTHEWATERSMUCH?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1307, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1305, Titan wrote:
In post 1300, Human Destroyer wrote:shit I fucked that quote up

you get the idea though
Um nope. Now I'm giving you a homework assignment. You are to read our iso and give an actual reason why we're scum. I expect it to be legible and in complete sentences.

Also, true or false, you had a town read on us until I mentioned that I was suspicious of you?
I'm not obligated to do your every whim, scum.

@Bolded: Had a town read on you till a post MO made that implicated the both of you, then your reaction to DGB made you go downhill.
Nope sorry, I'm town and you will be. I want you to make it very very clear why you're scum reading me. But, it's nice for you to point out that you're not actually willing to read our posts. I know it's really hard to come up with tangible reasons for why town is scum, but it's what you're going to have to do. So, hop to it!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Titan »

Arthur <3

No wonder it keeps telling me I can't post so soon after I posted.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1307, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm not obligated to do your every whim, scum.
You're just being silly and wasting time right now

No one actually fucking follows you when you don't want to take the time to explain your suspicion

And you basically just end up being hot air

Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1264, Titan wrote:
In post 1255, Human Destroyer wrote:

I don't think MM is scum though.
Then vote us. Put your vote where your mouth is, don't dance around it. But when you do, make sure you have a damn good reason for the vote.

What I find really interesting is right after I say I'm growing increasingly suspicious of you, you start jumping all over me. Nervous?
Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I
don't
want to go through actually go through, so no.

I'm not nervous. The only possible basis you could really have for me being scum is that I was lurking, but I wasn't; I was actually ignoring the game due to disinterest in the slow pace. Hell, I haven't even read most of the stuff before my last post.
You seemed to hop to it quite quickly after I said I was growing suspicious of you.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1319, Human Destroyer wrote:
Nope sorry, I'm town and you will be. I want you to make it very very clear why you're scum reading me. But, it's nice for you to point out that you're not actually willing to read our posts. I know it's really hard to come up with tangible reasons for why town is scum, but it's what you're going to have to do. So, hop to it!
:neutral:
I did read your post. I'm just not doing what you want me to do. Because, y'know, that would take effort.

Besides, I've already showed how shitty your reactions are, and this "LOL PLAYER X IS NOT READING MY POSTS" seems to be becoming sort of a buzzphrase you guys.[/quote]

I'm sorry to break this to you young padawan but you didn't show shit actually, and if you can't tell the difference between a town reaction to a crappy accusation by someone they're suspecting and a scum reaction, then that's something you're going to have to work on. I want you to read my iso, and actually give reasons for why I'm scum. I don't need a case; I just need to see that you're actually reading the game and not reacting to something because I said you were suspicious. And, it's not just because you're lurking. You were really aggressive with MO and people read that as town, but it's been rather one note and I want to see that you're actually scumhunting and not just blowing hot air.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1284, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: TUA
In post 1287, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: TUA
In post 1323, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1322, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1320, TheUnderachivers wrote:Don't listen to DSB, Tammy!!!!

Also, lets swing.
:scumposting:
His buddies won't bus as hard as I'd like them to, but us townies can get the job done, right?

VOTE: TUA
I believe you've made your point clear. Voting the same person three times in a row really doesn't make a difference...
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1200, BBmolla wrote:What if all scum were being replaced right now
It's possible some are? Though I have a theory that Rach might actually be town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1315, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey Titan

HD is town

If you could vote TUA,

I'd be much obliged

Why are you appealing to me as town when you are claiming I'm scum?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1237, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

I agree with DGB here. What's the scum motivation of drawing the lynch to yourself over your scumbuddies, exactly?
Read mafiastuck, she did the same thing there. She didn't draw the lynch to herself as people don't lynch someone for her antics, but they go "oh look that's town".
whoever wrote: Her distracting from the TUA/KBW/MO lynches annoyed the hell out of me...but it's not really scummy.
How is it not scummy? If TUA and MO aren't scum, then she drew away votes from actual scum KBW. And since I don't think MO is scum, she helped to draw the lynch from both KBW and TUA by voting herself. (And, if people wouldn't have switched to KBW, MO would have been lynched.)
hd wrote:
In post 1214, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
In post 1210, BBmolla wrote:If Antilles is town that dude is probably scum^
Go away pls
DrippingGoofball wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi

No lol sounds like bad idea
^associative tells between MO+Titan ftw

I thought you were town Titan :cry:
I've been calling MO town since day one, why is it now that you're pulling associative tells? Oh and DGB has been calling MO town as well, why aren't there associative tells there?
hd wrote:
In post 1215, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
In post 1209, Metal Overlord wrote:Atm, I must say I'm rather unsure. Antilles' recent posts don't take away from what was done before, so I think my unvote was somewhat hasty. Re-reading (and more carefully), Bulba does bring up some good points, and I realize a change now doesn't take from before. However, in light of recent events, I don't think that a vote on them should be there just yer. As for the subject of MM, looking over, I can see quite a few things that I don't like, but they're not overly so, and quite a few are WIFOM. They main thing that gives me pause in saying they read null-scum is their townread of me, which I find quite strange if they were scum, and so I won't jump on the wagon. This lack of desisivness could just be cause tired, idk, but hopefully will be able to get back to this when I have more time. ~KX

Would like to say that I'm disappointed at this post. This post is fluff lol

Will respond to big bad wallmasters Bulb and Antilles next
Amished tell
why didn't you call out dgb for commiting the amished tell when she replaced in? why are you selective scum hunting?
hd wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:

Aaaaaaand this is why you continue to be scum. You're better than this. You really are. Your play this game has been lacking. Your scum hunting has been superficial. And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.

How is beyond your comprehension that I've seen you behave this way as scum? Therefore these little antics do not make me think you are town.

Also, nice way to cut off what I actually said there buddy. What I said was if you are town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid. I didn't go, I'm just paranoid of you. I'm acknowledging there's a slight possibility your are town and I'm paranoid of you.
what the fuck

are you actually using Burden of Proficiency as a scumtell?

cause that's not a scumtell
I'd like for you to point out where I said that. I have made it quite clear that I think DGB is scum for reasons before this post.

But yes, incidentally, I happen to respect DGB as a player and as town would expect her to recognize obvious town play.
hd wrote:
In post 1221, Titan wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi

I like how you act like she's talking about your suspicion of me as your paranoia

lmao
I like how you're ignoring that she quote your post and continued talking about paranoia. Notice that she didn't once quote the post in which I actually mentioned the word paranoia to talk about it.
hd wrote:
In post 1222, Titan wrote:
In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.

Nope, sorry, try again.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1329, DrippingGoofball wrote:Just seeing if you'd be willing to vote scum.
I mean I realize we all know you're willing to vote scum since you ended yesterday voting yourself, but did you even read how yesterday's lynch went down?

I want anyone who is not on the DGB wagon to give me one real reason why you are not voting obvious scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Titan »

Okay I'm just going to put HD in that category of lazy as fuck and playing sloppy and basically being distracting.

Seriously. Get a grip. You're being worthless until you get your head in the game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1338, Human Destroyer wrote:I mean it's not like you're calling her on Burden of Proficiency
on an unflipped player
, not to mention yourself
THIS IS PRETTY BALLSY

WHEN YOU'RE LITERALLY CALLING MO FUCKING SCUM AND ASSOCIATING US WITH HIM

WHEN NONE OF US HAVE FUCKING FLIPPED
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1354, ArcAngel9 wrote:does anyone have the latest current vote count?
I believe it should be

DrippingGoofball (2) - Titan, RachMarie
Antilles (2) - Rainbowdash, Bulbazak
Ms Marangal (3) -BBmolla, Antilles, Jennifer
Jennifer (2) - Ms Marangal, TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers (2) - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer
TheLurker (1) - zdenek

Not Voting (4) - TheLurker, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Titan »

Will look at some people prob tomorrow and maybe talk to Tammy, but right now really don't think I'll vote Antilles, TUA, or Ms M.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1363, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1362, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm not voting TUA unless someone comes up with a good enough case as to why, especially when they voiced KBW as plausible lynch suspect.
I voiced KBW as plausible lynch suspect, people are voting me anyway.
That you are actually using this line of defense and calling me scum is completely baffling and proves you just are not reading the game.

You voiced suspicion of KBW and voted him, but you moved onto TUA and pushed them harder than KBW, and even though TUA would have been the lynched at the time if you or anyone else had not done anything, you moved your vote onto yourself. And even though people explained to you that TUA would be lynched because it was plurality, you still didn't put your vote back on them. You kept your vote out of the actual lynch pool and on yourself. So, sorry, but you don't get credit for voicing suspicion of scum. And I have seen you behave this way as scum in mafiastuck.

Also, here:
In post 920, Titan wrote:It doesn't really matter about deadline. As long as I'm counting correctly, KBW will be the lynch regardless unless people move around.

Kinda interesting that DGB isn't posting here. If KBW does come back scum, DGB trying to originally get the wagon started on him is not a towntell. She pushed the TUA wagon with greater strength than anything she did with KBW.
So, yeah, I'm suspicious of you and I have been since your arrival. As I said before I keep waiting for you to do something to make me think you're town, but you're not. You don't look like you're actually scumhunting, you more look like you're trying to cause distractions. And I know you have a quirky way of scumhunting and you like to fish for reactions, but I'm not actually seeing you do anything. And yesterday when I tried explaining why I had a scum read on you and that I've seen you behave this way in the past as scum, and that I'm having a hard time with it, instead of taking that opportunity to see where I was coming from you used it to try to make it look like I'm scum. I don't see the town motivation in that at all. You won't even actually read my posts or see how the lynch went down yesterday to get an accurate read on me, and I don't see the town motivation in that either. But I do see the scum motivation.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1371, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Titan wrote:You won't even actually read my posts or see how the lynch went down yesterday to get an accurate read on me,

Yeah I can't say I'm super-interested in wasting time getting accurate reads on people.

Just gonna go with the flow, whatever happens, if you don't like it, you can lynch me anytime.

Goofball is gone.

Hmmm...I think you're having a bad day. And if it's mafia related, I'm sorry people can be petty and hurtful.

As I said day one, yes I'm scumreading you, but if I'm wrong and you're town, you're an asset and someone who's reads I would take into consideration to balance out my own.

So, if you're town and you take a breather, could you come back and help me realize I'm wrong? If you're scum, feel free to confess, and I'll be happy to put you out of your misery though. :)
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Titan »

Yo

Sup

Still haven't read some of the game, but did read Ms M in ISO in relation to KBW, and she was actually all over the place yesterday >_>

In post 209, Ms Marangal wrote:but yes, I think Titan is very townie, and KBW, Not entirely sure. as of right now, I'm thinking very scummy townie who can't handle the pressure placed on him but that can change

In post 217, Ms Marangal wrote:I don't see a scum case for Antilles, as for KBW I might be willing to go after him, in fact I'm halfway ready to place my vote on him.

In post 342, Ms Marangal wrote:
other then TAM though, KBW, UA, and Possibly Bulba would be good picks IMO

In post 354, Ms Marangal wrote:
KBW- I would admit that, me wating him gone would be a PL at this point... I think he's a good person to take a look at though when he comes back. I think he's being anti-town rather then being scummy

In post 728, Ms Marangal wrote:
and I'm seeing TUA as a stronger scum read the KBW, but not by much. I would much rather get Lurker lynched

In post 742, Ms Marangal wrote:Zedenek:

I disagree with the KBW, MO and Antillies Scum read Reek, I'm Indifferent on.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Titan »

Though technically deadline is suspended until all replacements are found right?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #171) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1439, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1431, Bulbazak wrote:You know I'm all for an Antilles lynch, HD. Not so much a TUA one. And never Jen or Titan, because I have a pretty strong town read on them.
Why aren't you a fan of the TUA lynch?
What makes Jen and Titan town to you?

I think it's pretty funny you're asking people to give reasons for a read when you've yet to give a reason why I'm scum and are actually refusing to read my posts to get an accurate read on me. And I still think its funny that this scum read came after I noted my suspicions of you.

Why do you have a town read on dgb?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #172) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1425, DCLXVI wrote:Ok, so deadline is less than one day away and if we don't lynch the mafia get a nightkill?

and to lynch we need a majority correct?
No. It's a plurality lynch.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #173) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1432, DrippingGoofball wrote:If it comes down to giving the scum a NK, you guys should rush and mislynch me.

You literally cannot think this and be reading the game. You just can't.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Titan »

Literally what my partner said ^
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #175) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1440, BBmolla wrote:I'm basically good lynching any of the latter three.

Who are you referring to by the latter three?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1453, Bulbazak wrote:Titan, why do you answer and address things that have already been answered/addressed? It doesn't do much good. All it does is fill up space and give the appearance that you're engaging. Just keep better track of the thread, please.
Answering a basic rules post looks like I'm engaging? I didn't notice it had been answered, yes I realize it was just below it but I missed it.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #177) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1418, ArcAngel9 wrote:the way the wagons going, i am doubting if this day will ever finish.

Why aren't ou voting? Who are your top two scum reads?

What's your read on tua by the way?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #178) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Titan »

Okay well with syryana replacing in the tam/lurker slot should become readable. I followed f11 and was able to read his slot once he replaced in, so hopefully if he's town he'll make it s obvious here as he did there.

I have a theory, which might be silly, about rach replacing out. She's still playing on site and it seemed kinda odd when she replaced out.
But NS is comodding the game, so I'm thinking she might have been accidentally spoiled, which would make that slot town.

I'm still nervous about tua. Neither of their heads are reading town to me and I expect Nero you actually be pushing for reactions and scum hunting and he's just really not. I don't know what to make of mastin, but I would have expected him to respond to my questions earlier in the game or react to the slight town tell I had for them if he was town. But I think Arthur's leaning town on them? We haven't had a chance to talk though, Arthur's busy studying right now. Hrm.

The empathetic part of me that feels bad dgb is having a hard time wants to think the mafia-depressed thing is town, but I can't get over her play. She's not reading the game, and she's behaving just like she did as scum in mafia stuck right down trolling the town and following the advice she gave her scum partner to invent idiosyncratic town and scum tells. I've mentioned why I'm not reading her as town more than once, and when it was obvious I was trying to figure out my read and see if it was wrong, she picked up one word I said and exaggerated it and tried to push it as a scum tell and in the process dismissed my very valid reasons for suspecting her. That is not town play at all.

I guess it doesn't matter though it looks like tua are getting lynched, and they have a good chance of flipping scum.

BB - what three lynches would you be fine with. You didn't answer that.

I think I had more to say but I'm heading out for a run so maybe it will come to me later.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1466, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1464, Voidedmafia wrote:Ms Marangal - Antilles, Jennifer
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal
Underachivers - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, BBmolla
AKA the latter three like I said

Oh okay, thanks. I didn't know where you were referring to for latter three.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1467, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1450, Titan wrote:
In post 1439, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1431, Bulbazak wrote:You know I'm all for an Antilles lynch, HD. Not so much a TUA one. And never Jen or Titan, because I have a pretty strong town read on them.
Why aren't you a fan of the TUA lynch?
What makes Jen and Titan town to you?

I think it's pretty funny you're asking people to give reasons for a read when you've yet to give a reason why I'm scum and are actually refusing to read my posts to get an accurate read on me. And I still think its funny that this scum read came after I noted my suspicions of you.

Why do you have a town read on dgb?
Scum doesn't try to get themselves lynched.

"But, wait, she did this in another game!"

Yeah, but this is nightless, where both factions only have the lynch to work with.

Although anti-town, redirecting a lynch to yourself as scum in a nightless game is suicidal and possibly (FMPOV) blacklistable.

So y'know. She's town.

It's not just that. People don't lynch you because you self vote. It's complete wifom and people read that as town because they think scum wouldn't do that but she does as scum.

Her whole play reads scum to me. The trolling, the making up scumtells, the not really reading the game, the way yesterday went down where she voted kbw, then jumped off that to push tua, then jumped off that to vote herself and berate the town (which I've seen her do as scum so it's not a town tell) removing herself from the lynch, on scum, yesterday. Why wouldn't she, as town, address those things with me? If she was going to interact with me at all about my read on her, why wouldn't it be that? If she was going to address my read on her at all, why make up a scumtells to push and dismiss my valid reasons for suspecting her by calling it baseless and bs?

I just don't see how that's town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1469, TheUnderachivers wrote:What are you talking about Tammy? I've already found 2 scum.
Oh you did call kbw scum, but I keep forgetting about you Nero. I've only ever seen you out there and aggressive and pushing people and you're not here. It makes me nervous.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1488, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1486, Syryana wrote:I do believe you replaced in on the page where I stopped to make that table. While I'm reading the rest of the thread, why don't you tell me why Titan isn't town?
I can't be bothered to write an essay, because if I'm not lynched today it will postpone my agony, but he's just foaming at the mouth trying to lynch the player that is begging to be lynched so save his buddy TUA that some derpy-townies are foolishly defending.

If you have to kill me first to believe it, good, but you're probably going to lynch me and let TUA & Titan win the game.

There may be another scum but I'd have to look for it and nothing jumped at me.
Of course you're not, because if you actually bothered to look at my play over the course of the game and tried to explain why I'm scum because of your stupid scumtell, you know it would fall apart. You would actually have to face reality and that wouldn't fit with this "woe is me everyone's being mean to me and trying to push me out of the game" act you've got going on right now. And as I said yesterday, I'm sorry that some people are being petty and hurtful and you're getting hurt as a consequence, but this persecution complex you're bringing into this game as a result is ridiculous and does not fit with what has been happening here.

If you would actually read, I've been voicing my uncertainty and uneasiness about you since yesterday. I even said that I wouldn't be up for lynching you yesterday because if you're town, you're an asset. Does that sound like someone who is foaming at the mouth to save a buddy. If that were the case, why did I help to get the KBW lynch to happen yesterday? Huh? If you would read, you would know that I thought your antics yesterday at lynch were suspect, because KBW flipped scum and I've seen you behave this way as scum before. If you would read, you would see that I've voiced my suspicions of you quite clearly.

And, if you would read you would comprehend that I was trying to work out my read on you yesterday when you jumped on me acknowledging that if I'm wrong about you, that I was just paranoid. Instead of working with me, you jumped all over me and claimed some silly paranoid scum tell and exaggerated what I actually said. That you still can't see that I've been trying to read you and that I keep asking you to do something to make me think you're town if you are as me trying to read you then I don't know what to tell you. You are just seeing what you want to see for whatever reason. I can't understand why if you were town, you wouldn't acknowledge those things. But, I can totally see why you as scum would capitalize on something small and try to exploit it for future lynches, because I know you are capable of that. I've seen you do it as scum.

But, you're not reading.

Oh and I love how I'm foaming at the mouth trying to save a buddy who I don't have a town read on in the first place. First you tried to tie me to Ms. Marangal and get me to vote her because she was my buddy, and now you're trying to get me to vote TUA because they're my buddy. How hard is it to understand that I don't trust you, I think your play is scum motivated, so no I'm not going to vote someone because you say so.

Read this again. I mean really really read it, and you tell me that that's someone foaming at the mouth trying to save a buddy and get your lynch. It should be obvious to anyone that I was trying to work out my reads and still am, and that you used this post as a jumping off point to try to construct some alternate universe in which I'm scum is pretty out there. And I can't understand how you can actually be pushing what you continue to push unless you are scum. I just can't.
In post 1193, Titan wrote:
In post 1191, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1189, Titan wrote:I'm seriously considering changing my vote to TUA though.
I'm glad you're recognizing that I switched from one scumwagon to another. I'm multi-bus'ing.
But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.

You behaved very very similarly with your partners and yourself in mafiastuck.

If you're town, you're just going to have to deal with paranoia from me.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1512, Zdenek wrote:Why do you think this precludes them from being buddies?

It doesn't. They could be buddies, but I still find dgb's treatment of the whole situation yesterday suspect. She voted kbw before moving to tua and pushing them. When rach asked if we could lynch kbw today since it looked like we were lynching tua yesterday, her response was that tua poisoned that slot with wifom. She then moved away and voted herself, which incidentally helped the tua wagon to lessen even though they would have been lynched regardless.

I don't know. I'm trying to figure out if Nero would bus kbw early on and then mastin do that red alert! Abort! Lynch as scum because dgb was on the wagon.

I don't have a town read on them either, but I'm just not sure. I don't even know what I'm going to think about dgb's alignment if they come back scum. Earlier when I said I was considering moving to tua I thought that if tua was scum it would make dgb more likely to be town, I guess, though I wouldn't put it past her to bus cuz she's crafty, but then she moved to wtf world when I was trying to work out my reads there and I don't know what to think anymore.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Titan »

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL MAKE ME SCUM. sorry to burst your stupid refusing to read the thread and make an accurate read on me bubble. My play is quite transparently town, and if you would actually read my flipping posts you old know that.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1524, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TUA, Titan, Antilles.
The scum team.

Titan's thing about my votes yesterday is full of bullshit but I don't have the energy. I don't care if people that don't bother reading believe him or not. If people are derpy enough to believe this kind of gross misrep, I'll be glad to be lynched, I'm sick and tired of trying to knock sense into derpy towns.

I mean look at #1251 where Titan is jockeying for position pending an inevitable TUA scum flip. Look at that last paragraph and tell me he's not scum.

This is such bs. Mine is an accurate representation of how you voted yesterday and it's really rich coming from you who even stated that you weren't even going to bother getting accurate fads and have bp been misrepping me for tw days to make this accusation.

I'm so sick and tired of your trolling play this game. You have got to be the most anti town player this game and I can't believe people aren't seeing through your bs. You know I really enjoyed playing with you when you're town, I thought we worked pretty well together in ladies night. This game not at all. I really really really hope you're scum, because of you are you're doing you're job and congratulations. You have NO EXCUSE TO BE PLAYING THIS WAY IF YOU'RE TOWN. It's been a really long time since I've just wanted out of a game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #186) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1525, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1521, Titan wrote:It doesn't.
I wasn't talking to you, and you know better than to answer questions directed at other people.
So, it was something that I had been contemplating since he said it earlier.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1534, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1533, Titan wrote:I'm so sick and tired of your trolling play this game.
I named your whole scum team how is it trolling?

I am not scum.

You know what. You're probably going to get me lynched. I've seen you as scum get confirmed town lynched in gay mafia II so I know you can do it. I guess I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that it's scum pushed when it happens.

And you know what sucks even when I flip town, they still won't lynch you.

This is not your town play not at all. You actually care about the game when you're town. Here you're just trolling, you don't care about getting accurate reads, you don't care about working with the town, you just care about being a troll and lynching town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1537, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1533, Titan wrote:Mine is an accurate representation of how you voted yesterday
It's not at all.

It's actually is. And why don't you point out one accurate representation you've made about me?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #189) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Titan »

It's not AtE, it's a basic fact. She is good at scum and can get people to do what she wants.

And yeah, she has frustrated me to no end.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1546, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1541, Titan wrote:You're probably going to get me lynched
WUT

No one believes me that you're scum and I'm not making cases, why so nervous?
This isn't nervousness, this is frustration with you and with myself for second guessing myself that you might be town. This isn't town play. You're reveling in being distracting and disruptive. Youre not even trying to work with the town.

You know what I'm done with this and I'm done with you. This is not productive, you're intent on just trolling the game, so have fun, and you're refusing to actually read my posts to see where Im coming from which you actually would if you're town.

I'm not going to argue with my scum read anymore.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #191) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1551, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1521, Titan wrote:I don't have a town read on them either, but I'm just not sure. I don't even know what I'm going to think about dgb's alignment if they come back scum. Earlier when I said I was considering moving to tua I thought that if tua was scum it would make dgb more likely to be town, I guess, though I wouldn't put it past her to bus cuz she's crafty, but then she moved to wtf world when I was trying to work out my reads there and I don't know what to think anymore.
Translation: TUA is my scumbuddy, so I don't want to set DGB up to be lynch-immune for the rest of the game by calling her town if TUA is scum.

This dies after TUA.
You know what? I don't care anymore. You guys who are trolling and spouting nonsense and refusing to actually work with the town can have it. I'm tired of trying.

At least I was a major reason for getting scum lynched day one.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #192) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Titan »

Although I want people to take note of who is calling us scum and why. Scum cannot win this game with people like me still alive, they have to get rid of the strong town reads somehow. The only thing they can try to do is get us lynched and they need to do it early so they can get rid of easy town lynches in the end and at end game. There is no way around this.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #193) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1538, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1536, Titan wrote:
In post 1525, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1521, Titan wrote:It doesn't.
I wasn't talking to you, and you know better than to answer questions directed at other people.
So, it was something that I had been contemplating since he said it earlier.
I ask questions to get reads on people. When you give them answers, it doesn't work any more.
I didn't mean to interrupt your read, it was jus something I had been contemplating and debating myself.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #194) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1549, DrippingGoofball wrote:TUA & Titan are guaranteed scum.

Then either Antilles or Bulbazak.

Didn't you just call bulbazack town? Oh is this that thing you do when scum where you change your mind on a read on a whim for mysterious reasons? I remember that being the piece of advice you offered your scum partner too.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Titan »

Yo.

I saw that we have an hour or so left so I came here guns a blazing ya feel me
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #196) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1560, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1557, Bulbazak wrote:what are your reasons for a scumread on me
You cannot possibly be town and make some of the posts you've made.

See its already starting. Bulba was in her strong town reads in her first reads post. She's got to start massaging those lynches for the win.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #197) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1563, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1532, Bulbazak wrote:DGB, iirc, you were all on board for voting for yourself if I joined in. Therefore, saying that I'm "a head-desk townie" is a rather blatant misrep, especially since you were my second choice lynch-wise.
^^^ This is a board-certified, 5-star rated, notarized, professional scum post.
Your entire iso is a board-certified, 5-star rated, notarized, professional collection of scum posts.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #198) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 566, DrippingGoofball wrote:TOWN
DrippingGoofball / Reek (hydra of Channeldelibird and Nexus)
Human destroyer
BT
Bulbazak
Klick
Metal Overlord (hydra of metal sonic and kx)
Arcangel9
In post 1527, DrippingGoofball wrote:Titan and TUA are scum, that leaves DC, Jenn and Bulbazak as head-desk townies.
In post 1560, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1557, Bulbazak wrote:what are your reasons for a scumread on me
You cannot possibly be town and make some of the posts you've made.
Hmm...
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #199) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Titan »

All right I'm out, leaving the rest up to Arthur, I'm gonna go have some fun.

I certainly do hope the scum team implodes, but none of them are my buddies because I don't have any.

Have fun trolling!
Half troll/Half wall.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”