NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2925 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:31 am

Post by UberNinja »

@ pm: re: matt:

In post 656, MattP wrote:-Pirate Mollie
-Uberninja
-theunderarchivers (Nero and Mastin2)
-Josh Lyman (where the fuck is this guy)
-PeregrineV
-JacobSavage
-Mozamis
-Herobrine
-Lord Mhork

^At least 4 of the 5 scums are here positive

In post 744, MattP wrote:Prior to that I'm going to post my CURRENT reads list, w/o looking at either of the wagons

Town:

-MattP
-Vifam
-Reverend
-I am Innocent
-Zabriel
-Penguin_alien
-Om
-Bitmap
-Majiffy
-chkflip

Probtown

-Aj the epic
-Borkjerfan
-Pirate Mollie

Null

-Uberninja

Probscum

-PeregrineV
-JacobSavage
-Mozamis
-Herobrine

Scum

-Lord Mhork

In post 841, MattP wrote:TY UN for scumming it up and removing chance of an IAI lynch

You're awesome

oh and then only recently this happened

In post 2448, MattP wrote:
In post 2440, UberNinja wrote:Matt-scum QT posts look pretty damning

VOTE: UN

Opportunistic scumshit

Fucking "damning" my ass

I DO THIS SHIT AS TOWN AND SCUM AND YOU KNOW THAT

You can fencesit more you useless scummy scumshit

In post 2460, MattP wrote:
In post 2449, Majiffy wrote:Where were you when we were trying to lynch UN earlier?

I was in the bathroom

idk it has been giving me weird feels since he has been relatively ignoring me/sniping me all game

kind of like peregrineV. but nobody is paying attention to peregrineV who needs to die

and everyone was paying attention to matt, so i just kinda let that happen as it would and sat back and enjoyed not having to be the attention whore and carry the game on my shoulders for the first day and a half or so

and look what happened. he had a fucking meltdown
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2966 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2928, penguin_alien wrote:I don't think The Reverend is scummy for not falling in love with the 'pirate mollie directs our cop to protect a passive PR' plan. I'd agree that Vifam pushed ArcAngel9 enough to be dismissed as a scum suspect, given that JK seems like a scum role worth protecting on their team. borkjerfkin saying the ArcAngel9 vote was a compromise rather than going for town credit with the vote makes me think he wasn't in the know about her being scum.

zabriel, do you have a scum read on anyone?

Penguin_alien is town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2968 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2932, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2859, AngryPidgeon wrote:Peregrine, who the fuck would use a 1x Cop invention to self-investigate? What the actual fuck. Matt was obviously making a joke.

Obviously. Makes sense. Just feeling a little dense today, maybe.

Sounds like scum playing stupid and then backtracking saying "oops I didnt mean to do that" when really they did.

PV is not this stupid.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, HE WAS PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD SO MUCH SO THAT HE NOTICED THE THREAD BEING LOCKED FOR FIVE MINUTES, ON A DAY WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER POSTING IN IT.

Everyone should be voting PV.

EVERYONE

PV, VOTE YOURSELF
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2969 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2931, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2922, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2904, pirate mollie wrote:and jacob lurked and lurked and lurked

lol this sounds like you read it straight from a children's book :)

Well when you say it
that
way.

I imagined a kindly sounding mother with a voice slightly husky from years of seasoned sibling mediation reading to a new toddler about Jacobsavage's lurking habits, with each repetition becoming increasingly more vocally emphasized; not quite bordering on the point of satirizing the tenderness of the moment, but still humorous given the subject matter. It was a cheery epiphany to me, and I felt all warm inside as I imagined it.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2970 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2967, PeregrineV wrote:@AP- I want to tell you a story, but first, feel free to insert just a few of the 167 mentions of Matt by yourself in between your two reads lists.
Spoiler: Is Matt Town? A collage by AngryPidgeon
In post 1486, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: mattp

In post 1495, AngryPidgeon wrote:Vifam who was your biggest townread going into last night?

Also ya matt is scum too.

So lets do this. Zabriel/Vifam/Matt. Awesome picks for today.

In post 1511, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:@ AP - which reads of UN's do you agree with? cos I am comparing his #1301 to your #1457 and I don't see a lot of similarities.

Im not really 100% sync'd up with anyone (except possibly Nero oO). I like his reasonings though and I like that he was pressuring unpopular targets (mattp and chkflip). I feel that a lot of people were just doing whatever the fuck was popular with a little variations and he was doing his own thing. I dunno, his wallposts were just resonating with me.

This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

Vifam, why do you think Chkflip was killed last night then? I gotta say I expected m attp to die, regardless of whether or not he was on the right track becuase he was the most influential player in the game.

In post 1509, zabriel wrote:I'm not sure what AP is thinking linking that game. I lurked like fuck and got two prods in HPATPL. He was scum and spent a good chunk of that game defending me, which he knows damn well influenced my thinking and play. Do you mind explaining that one a little better?

VOTE: AP

I linked it because you were pretty obvtown in that game to me (ya I was scum). But your posting seemed different to me here. Less lost, more focused, more decisive. Could be because you aren't under pressure at all I guess.

Why does you lurking and having 2 prods in a town game matter? Why does it matter if I link a town game of yours? I also threw it out there because I want PV's input on it since we have been in 3 games together (counting this one). What was your bitmap read and why?

--

Matt's response to me was scummy as shit and not natural.
In post 1485, MattP wrote:I said later in the day that the only relational tell between nero was with mozamis who was related to IAI and that the connection was weak at best

But AP is trying to discredit my IAI case with it

Scummy as fuck but he probably is just delusional which is really sad for him but I lack any compassion and hence he can get his super awesome plan embroidered on a tissue so that he can play with himself with it

1. I don't care, you were laying out connections for your scumteam of Moz/Nero/IaI and DID say that they were connected enough that an IaI scumflip directly increses the chance of Nero scum.

2. Yes, I am town, and trying to discredit your case. Slip harder matt.

3. A whole lot of shit intended to distract from the fact that he is mafia.

4. Also, we get this retarded sarcastic "I dont care about your agenda AP" followed up with a post where he is clearly discussing my agenda. Nice posturing.

What town matt WOULD have done is:
1. Try to get me to sheep him (he did get me to play along in open space, he knows Ill play along)
2. Criticize my chkflip read / OMGUS me more directly instead of this bullshit he is dancing around me with.

Seriously, matt is scum. UN/Dan help me lynch this joker.

The scumteam is Mattp/Vifam/Zabriel/{IaI/JS/AJ}? If Im wrong about Vifam, I might buy Majiffy scum.

In post 1590, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1588, pirate mollie wrote:what do you think of IaI?

I could see scum IaI. I might even make a case. I'd prefer other lynches Today though because IaI is going to get his ass lynched sooner than later w/o my help.

Off the top of my head:
-Feels less focused than he did in Switchboard mafia. He is commenting on things as they happen and being less proactive / tunnely.
-Didn't like his "AP, why didn't you analyze any Mastinero connections?" when he hasn't done so either...And that is a playstyle thing. Why does he care that I, specifically, haven't when NO ONE really had. And add in the fact that I really HAD speculated peripherally to that (wrt Majiffy and Vifam) and the whole question just looks fake as hell.
-Bahhhh baahhhh bahhhh bahhhh Nero Cain
-Hes pushing a lurker case on JS w/o really directly calling it a lurker case.

Side note: I could buy IaI as scum with Mattp and/or JS. All that crap floating around about Matt not being scum with IaI is crap. And floating around. Because scum totally never distance or bus ever.

In post 1658, AngryPidgeon wrote:Basically, if Matt were town I think he would be trying to show how town he is, not show how good his record is.

In post 1810, AngryPidgeon wrote:Seriously, Mattp is mafia aligned. And Vifam is pushing AD for his meh play today? and not Matt? Why? (Dont think to hard about that).

In post 1838, AngryPidgeon wrote:Sup Matt, Im voting your buddy.

In post 2032, AngryPidgeon wrote:Matt did wagon analysis? I wasnt under the impression he has done anything today.

And Im gonna shamelessly promote my Micro when its in signups, so Im too lazy to change my sig until then :P

In post 2109, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2096, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: mattp

yep. I got teh ovaries to do it

Oh, were finally lynching scum-matt?

Cool.

UNVOTE: Mhork
VOTE: MAtt

In post 2130, AngryPidgeon wrote:Then why even mention that you'd be interested in proof, you ass.

Scum vifam. Scum matt. Scum Mhork.

In post 2206, AngryPidgeon wrote:The scumteam is Matt/Vifam/IaI/Mhork/???

In post 2250, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2247, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:i don't know about IAI and Matt being scum together, just based on the fact that IAI claimed shortly after. that doesn't seem like enough to say with certainty.

I never said that is why they HAVE to be scum together, otherwise I wouldnt give a shit about which one I want to lynch today. Holy fuck.

Mattp is scum for his overall play. This gambit is noting special for him. IaI is suspect for outting his PR for
no fucking reason whatsoever.
How is this hard to understand.

In post 2495, AngryPidgeon wrote:Seriously Mattp is actually intentionally trolling this game and its sad that no one is piling on to lynch him. Hes mafia aligned. Get over it.

In post 2727, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Mattp

Because I want to hear I am Innocent claim a result first?

Also, if the setup is Doc/Cop/Vig/IC/Mason/mason, I don't think that is too town sided. The cop investigating the masons or the IC is a waste. The Vig shooting the unclaimed masons or the IC is also likely.

This setup makes sense in my mind with the AA9 Mafia Jailkeeper flip. I dont think the town power there is too much since the roles step on each other a little bit. And the JK + likely one other PR counter the cop a little.

Look at this IIOA bullshit
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2971 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2966, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2928, penguin_alien wrote:I don't think The Reverend is scummy for not falling in love with the 'pirate mollie directs our cop to protect a passive PR' plan. I'd agree that Vifam pushed ArcAngel9 enough to be dismissed as a scum suspect, given that JK seems like a scum role worth protecting on their team. borkjerfkin saying the ArcAngel9 vote was a compromise rather than going for town credit with the vote makes me think he wasn't in the know about her being scum.

zabriel, do you have a scum read on anyone?

Penguin_alien is town.

Amendment:

Either that, or she's playing a really strong multi-level deception game.
And I know it's within her capability to do so, but I'm still reading town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2984 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:07 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2976, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2968, UberNinja wrote:FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, HE WAS PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD SO MUCH SO THAT HE NOTICED THE THREAD BEING LOCKED FOR FIVE MINUTES, ON A DAY WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER POSTING IN IT.

Ya well IaI noticed Matt's gambit and full claimed in T - 15 minutes. And no one seemed to care about that.

The difference being that actual PRs who have a guilty on them should claim if it looks like they'll be lynched. Also, IAI actually became involved in the game at that point. So while it blows that he was outed (if indeed he is a cop... which still remains to be seen), it was good in at least one sense, wasn't it?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2985 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:08 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2984, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2976, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2968, UberNinja wrote:FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, HE WAS PAYING ATTENTION TO THE THREAD SO MUCH SO THAT HE NOTICED THE THREAD BEING LOCKED FOR FIVE MINUTES, ON A DAY WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER POSTING IN IT.

Ya well IaI noticed Matt's gambit and full claimed in T - 15 minutes. And no one seemed to care about that.

The difference being that actual PRs who have a guilty on them should claim if it looks like they'll be lynched. Also, IAI actually became involved in the game at that point. So while it blows that he was outed (if indeed he is a cop... which still remains to be seen), it was good in at least one sense, wasn't it?

All that to say:

THATS NOT THE SAME THING, VOTE PV BITCH
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2986 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2982, MattP wrote:VOTE: JS

do you actually think he's scum or is this another one of your clever boredom initiatives
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2996 (isolation #209) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2988, pirate mollie wrote:this made me laugh and you are not too far off the mark except I tell my kids, "knock it off!" and my voice is husky from cig smoke and I don't need to yell

I was an only child so I do not get their dynamic at all. they have such fierce love for each other but keep plotting to torture each other all at the same time I do not get it

I laughed at your post as well. Don't I know it. So, how old are your kids? ... and how old are YOU for that matter? I imagined a 20ish prodigy college chick (with a healthy dose of hippie and smartass) for some reason, based on your posting style and avatar. lol
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2997 (isolation #210) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2990, Vifam wrote:Registered Users: Jacob Savage

JacobSavage: Lurker Extraordinaire

VOTE: TheRev

this post

it makes my head explode

Y U NO VOTE JACOB
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3000 (isolation #211) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2992, Vifam wrote:Most of Nom's scumhunting was done pushing TheRev, asking him why he's being so jumpy or whatever and calling his play "Not town". Yet he never actually votes him and at the time he sitting on the strongest wagon which was Mhrok. I'd quote the posts but I never learned how to do the multiquote function thing.

You click the Q+ next to the quote button on all the posts you want added, except one, then you click Quote on the last one to bring yourself into the preview screen with all of the quoted posts included.

SHA-ZAAM

Spoiler:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3001 (isolation #212) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2994, MattP wrote:
IAI: Did you get a "no result", or a "if dreams hadn't died you would have received a town result"

lmao, who the fuck does that "if he hadn't died" shit

as a mod, i would send a town result at the same time I did the flip, because that's when i'd send it anyway, if he hadn't died
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3003 (isolation #213) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by UberNinja »

town

really town
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3011 (isolation #214) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3004, penguin_alien wrote:(OT: I never figured out how that Q+ thing worked either; thanks!)

Somebody oughta write an article!

Spoiler:
Or, you could just copy-paste my post, and start a new topic in the "Help" forum, and name the topic "How to use Multiquote (Q+/Q-)"!

...since I am currently banned from posting anywhere but game forums, because I said Faraday's first name, and the mods decided that it was unusually creepy for me, having met him in real life at a meet last summer, to use his first name, one time, in another meet thread where I was saying he should come again this year. Yes. Because THAT'S SO FUCKING CREEPY. Lol idc tho I mostly post in game threads anyway. I suppose if I lived my life in the discussion boards like some people, it would really make me contrite and humble and respectful and in fear of their power, I guess. As it is, I'm just like "mmk, cool. making an example of me based on hearsay and bullshit, and using THIS as the flagship example of creepiness I exude, and generally just trying to appease the unwashed masses, is pretty fucking lame. but w/e, I guess I'll wait a week to post. lol" -- can you tell I'm fuming on the inside? :P

In post 3004, penguin_alien wrote:pirate mollie, what from me do you think is scummy, as I'm not sure I agree that ArcAngel9 wouldn't have been lynched without my assistance, given her weak reaction to being run up, and I'd rather hash this out early in the day.

I disagree that you were as much of a deciding factor as you and other people would have me and other people believe

In post 3005, Vifam wrote:
In post 3003, UberNinja wrote:town

really town

Okay, why

uhhh because have you read his posts?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3014 (isolation #215) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah well, that's the admin team for you I guess?

Actually, no, here's a more complete story, just for the record, and because I'm sick of keeping this shit quiet because it's fucking ludicrous.

Spoiler: bullshit
I got a PM from Mr. Flay alleging that I was harassing someone by taking a survey on some other site, and that it had something to do with the UK meet thread on this site, or something like that. He says they IP checked the perpetrator and it led back to me, which is hilarious because LOL NO. And, I'm in the US anyway. And, I don't know anyone in the UK meet thread from offsite, or anyone from any thread for that matter, etc, etc. And he further stated that I would have been banned in a heartbeat if it had happened on mafiascum. And he basically implied that I'd better watch my back because they'd ban me for next to nothing, and in fact will be looking for reasons to ban me, because they KNOW it was me that did whatever it was I supposedly did. He didn't give me the details of what actually took place, or who it was regarding... so either he honestly assumes I know the details, or he doesn't want to give anything away to me if it's NOT me. Which it isn't, but that's news to exactly nobody. Anyway, I was just sick of nobody else knowing the mod-bullying but me. And the particularly shitty part is that I sent them PMs saying they were doing a good job, not a few weeks before that; when they were deep in the flak involved with transitioning to Speakeasy, and people were complaining up a shitstorm in Site Ideas. Well, fuck me then I guess. I'm the scummer everyone loves to hate, so fucking scapegoat me for something that I don't even know about.

Yeah, I guess it's okay to admit at this point that I'm upset.

But I'm still spoilering all that shit because it's irrelevant to the game.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3025 (isolation #216) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3018, Aj The Epic wrote:You know what? Fuck it. I defend JS saying "We can't lynch someone who just hasn't been able to post", and then he comes and lurks and leaves? Fuck him for completely leaving me to dry here.

VOTE: JS

In post 3019, Vifam wrote:He's been doing that all game don't act shocked

The acting shocked about it is almost as bad as the behavior itself :?

Remind me who you think is scum, AJ
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3026 (isolation #217) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3022, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3018, Aj The Epic wrote:leaving me to dry here.

:shifty:

What the fuck is it with all these posts that sound like scumslips

^ EXACTLY
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3027 (isolation #218) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3024, Vifam wrote:JS really should be force replaced

Also this
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3086 (isolation #219) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3047, TheReverend wrote:Did I say I think lurky lurlky jacob is scum because arc was defending him when scum probably is happy for him to be mislynch bait if he's town? I realise I'm attacking him, thus potential scum, or I could be town that actually thinks he's scum. Just a thought.

Anyway, don't be too quick to give UN town cred for calling me "really town", I find it odd that someone can think I'm really town seeing as I've been lurking myself and making comments that suggest I'm not as up to date as the majority.

pedit - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler:
not scum

scum doesn't really do the "i'm town. no seriously" thing as often

so there's that; also a load of other posts you made, how you fought with people, and gut of course
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3089 (isolation #220) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3049, AngryPidgeon wrote:Thats the optimal thing to do as scum! You dont wantto lynch town. You want to vote townies that arent going to get lynched because then people will never trace MLs or shit back to you.

except... this is a forum and you can read posts people made...?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3090 (isolation #221) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3053, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2988, pirate mollie wrote:and my voice is husky

Lolnotatall.

In post 3052, TheReverend wrote:Yeah persist with my wagon a little more please, the next person to jump on is scum taking advantage of a townie in trouble.

Hahahaha.

k

VOTE: Rev

WHATCHAGONNADO, BRUTHER?

i giggled at the first picture, then scrolled down, and began
bawling
w/laughter at the second one

this game is DIAMONDS
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3092 (isolation #222) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3055, Aj The Epic wrote:@UN, my scumlist is:

MattP: For mutliple role claims
Morhk, for magically surviving a l-1 on day 1, especially when Maat controlled that lynch
IaI, for the sketchy way this role claim has played out and the fact he's still alive.
And now JS for completely avoiding this thread when he apparently has been reading.

My town reads (excluding those almost certainly cleared):
UN, I've actually read the walls and nothing sticks out as scum. That much writing and nothing terribad is pretty good in itself.
AP, for looking
so damn good
(really, though, his posts look really good)
Vifam, I honestly just don't see him as possible scum right now. Whatever it is, I believe him to be town.

Everyone else (other than those almost cleared) can fall into the null pile, or somewhere where I am not ready to take a stance on them.

you do realize mhork is confirmed town right

and the rest of your reads are the most gimme reads of all time, for the most obvious things possible

off the town list you come
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3093 (isolation #223) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3060, zabriel wrote:Agreed. Scum doesn't often advocate the lynch of an IC. It's pretty epic when they do though. I just grabbed a Survivor win off-site for lynching the IC. I lol'd.

So, AJ is most likely town.

lolno

arcangel was scum

ARCANGEL

i have seen everything

there will BE no excuses

there will BE no "that's too fucking dumb to be scum"

there will BE no quarter

there will BE no more damn VIs in this game

not when I am done with it
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3094 (isolation #224) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3061, I Am Innocent wrote:@Matt, I got a town result back. Nothing mentioned about the person I investigated being dead.

Zab voting the counterwagon to Jacob seals it for me.

vote JacobSavage

I'm willing to bet a few more votes and he'll be in here prior to his V/LA ending...

Saw the counter suggestion of 3 names proposed by Mollie, I am fine with investigating from a small group as well, if that is what the majority thinks.

totally down for this but

LOOK AT FUCKING PEREGRINE V FIRST

FUCK
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3095 (isolation #225) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3063, pirate mollie wrote:aj, aj, aj

what are you doing

and my voice is to husky

and I am wondering if you and uber are on the same team majiffy

we are

we're on team edward
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3097 (isolation #226) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3066, TheReverend wrote:I'm not kidding. Looks at his post voting me. How opportunistic is that? He doesn't say anything about me, just throws a vote down. Filth.

Lynch him next please.

In post 3067, TheReverend wrote:Also, Hulk Hogan sucks.

what the fuck is this heresy

NOBODY disses hulk hogan

but guys. seriously though. Rev is town and this is a terrible wagon
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3099 (isolation #227) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by UberNinja »

and the rev isnt a "too dumb to be scum so he's town" read this time, it's like, a real, regular uberninja read

because those are actually worthwhile
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3101 (isolation #228) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3069, TheReverend wrote:FIVE POSTS IN A ROW, WHEN DOES SCUM EVER DO THAT? IN CAPS AND EVERYTHING!!!

In post 3070, Aj The Epic wrote:Put it in the record books, then, as a first, if it makes you happy.

what the fuck is this post

aj

your other post was clearly totally SHIT

so give me another

read the damn thread first this time
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3102 (isolation #229) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3076, TheReverend wrote:Oh yeah jacob is scum too. That's it then. Jacob, zab, AJ and yeah why not, bork too. Is that it? Are we likely up against 5?

mattp seems to think so
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3104 (isolation #230) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by UberNinja »

OR

fuck wait, i have to go look again.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3106 (isolation #231) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I KNEW I WROTE THAT DOWN, WHY THE FUCK DID I FORGET TO MENTION IT
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3107 (isolation #232) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by UberNinja »

*for a reason
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3109 (isolation #233) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

-Uberninja
-PeregrineV
-JacobSavage
-Mozamis
-Herobrine
-Lord Mhork

YES

this post

matt. "4 of the 5 scums"

TELL ME MORE
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3110 (isolation #234) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i had that this morning right before i left for work but i was looking for the willy wonka image macro "really? tell me more" but then i got sidetracked and i forgot about it

aahahahahahahha

VOTE: MATT
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3111 (isolation #235) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3088, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Whoever asked: Probably 4-5 scum. I'd guess 5, but I've been in a larger game that only had 4 oO. Granted the scum power was huge, but eh.

no no no no no

there's 5

look at mattps post
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3118 (isolation #236) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by UberNinja »

If I'm wrong about this I'll eat a fucking screwdriver

That was a bona fide scum slip
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3121 (isolation #237) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by UberNinja »

ALSO

the way he's like "Uber isnt treating me like he usually does" is a total taunting thing because Matt is brazen and risky as scum

EHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3123 (isolation #238) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3122, Vifam wrote:If it's really Zab/AJ/JS this game would be A LOT easier

no fucking shit

lets just lynch derps and lurkers hurr durr
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3124 (isolation #239) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

comment on the matt thing vifam

comment on it
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3127 (isolation #240) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Matt/PereV/JS for death

holy FUCK I wish nacho was still alive
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3129 (isolation #241) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3125, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3118, UberNinja wrote:If I'm wrong about this I'll eat a fucking screwdriver

That was a bona fide scum slip

what about penguin's

penguin's what? scum slip?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3130 (isolation #242) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3128, Vifam wrote:
In post 3124, UberNinja wrote:comment on the matt thing vifam

comment on it

I already asked

What are you getting at

he said "four of the five scum" implying he knows without a doubt there are five scum
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3152 (isolation #243) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

-Uberninja
-PeregrineV
-JacobSavage
-Mozamis
-Herobrine
-Lord Mhork

Matt made this post before we had seen any flips or had any rational reason to believe there was only one scum team
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3157 (isolation #244) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

Okay. I'm really tired of this game.

Let's seriously stop this "yada yada post w/o caps or punctuation, and lets all be jackasses because weeeeee" thing. I'm getting rather burned out on it. It was fun for a while but shit's hitting the fan and 120 pages is nothing to gawk at. I don't want this game to be record breakingly long, and I don't want there to be a bunch of shitposts mixed in with the actual scumhunting content. That's probably why I'm off so far this game, because there's nothing meaty to dig any hooks into, it's just "hahaha weeee" and "lol that was hella funny u guys" and it's really hard to get a handle on anything.

Mollie, I'm actually pretty upset that you don't believe I'm town. What do I have to do, buddy the shit out of you? Present you with baked goods regularly? I don't give a fuck what it is: Tell me how to make you read me as town and I'll do it. This is an honest request. I want to know how to guide your attention to things I think are important. I don't know how to play with you well and I want to learn it. We could make a killer team if we both just trust each other. I have done this before with mixed results, but I want to try again.

Okay so. Let's link up arms with people we suspect and disagree with, and use that to our advantage instead of our disadvantage. Let's discuss things. Let's make some actual sense for once instead of just running through a crowd where everyone's running the same direction, and yelling over each other, and we're all trying to find the teenagers who were squirting us with water guns. It's so much harder to work in that atmosphere than in a game of IRL mafia where everyone sits in a circle and everyone gets to see all of the facial expressions on everyone else's faces.

I'm not sure how much sense that makes. But I think a lot better when the game is slower, when people post less like Vifam and more like mastin2, and everyone is held to some unspoken code of "don't be a spammy moron". Yes it's fun. But it's also a lot harder to win that way, and even if you do win, the victory is just "weee we got lucky" instead of "damn, I actually figured out those fuckers and that was hard as shit and I actually feel like I did something with my time other than spam a thread and depend on other people to do the heavy lifting".

Anyway, that's my thing. Take it or leave it.

Some other things:
- I believe IAI and you are town, and I think Matt is actually scum.
- Active lurking a la PV bugs me more than JS's relentless absence.
- Vifam should probably be lynched before Day 4 ends, on principle.
- Aj the Epic is making some epically bad posts recently... opinion?

Why are Majiffy and I on your scum list? Me, in particular? Because I'm usually much more structured randomness instead of random randomness? Well, now you know why. Because that was a stage of the game I was having an immense amount of fun in, but now that stage is over for me. And hopefully for a lot of other people.

Okay I'm done.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3159 (isolation #245) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

Somebody post and agree with me, dammit.
I am losing my resolve to even try in this game.

And trying is half the battle. G. I. JOOOOOOOE

p-edit: Okay, thanks. You're invited to the club.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3160 (isolation #246) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

And I think you're scum, so this will be even better than if I thought you were town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3162 (isolation #247) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

hey, it's cold over here :(
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3166 (isolation #248) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 am

Post by UberNinja »

Okay, lay your Zabriel case on me. I'll listen, but I can't guarantee I'll agree with you.

p-edit: I enjoy the uncertainty of mafia. But at some point after trying so hard to work with people you have to throw up your hands and say "enough with this bullshit!"

Also, I'll kick your ass at chess any day.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3171 (isolation #249) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 am

Post by UberNinja »

Lol, I melted THE FUCK down in SoL. We both did.

Good thing Axxle is a fucking boss of a vig.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3174 (isolation #250) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:18 am

Post by UberNinja »

Remind me to address your post later on today or tomorrow, mollie.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3184 (isolation #251) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

You are dropping secret UberNinja town tells in spades. You, in particular. Nobody else.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3188 (isolation #252) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:33 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3185, MattP wrote:This town is too demoralized

We need a leader

I vote JS

2nd
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3190 (isolation #253) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:34 am

Post by UberNinja »

Let's vote him into office, as it were:

Vote: JacobSavage
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3197 (isolation #254) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

Town Posts From TheReverend: DUB edition

In post 235, TheReverend wrote:VOTE: mollie

First she moans at majiffy for disappearing, like an hour after or whatever after we start, then votes jacob, asking if he's posted yet, which is super easy to check. Lame reasons to wag her finger.

In post 313, TheReverend wrote:
In post 310, Bitmap wrote:Yeah, I really don't care if I'm lynch fodder.

Lame reverse psychology. I'd care, whatever my role.

Choo choo.

In post 523, TheReverend wrote:
In post 415, mastin2 wrote:Btw, TheReverand is pretty much confscum.

I'll defend that as strongly as you attack me... drumroll please...

Spoiler:
No I'm not.

In post 477, Lord Mhork wrote:This really isn't an explanation. Why chkflip? Also what does mollie being a stalker have to do with anything? He's completely missed the point of the question, hence why he's sketch. I don't like the explanation.

In post 479, Boating Police wrote:The fact that you are taking Reverend seriously is disconcerting

What boner says. I mean how can you think the chk vote is serious? I even state in the next post it wasn't serious.

Not sure what to make of om's reaction to the daycop thing. FUCK I forgot my tea and it's gone cold.

Anyway, so much to read and I've got to be up early tomorrow, so balls to this. I'll catch up proper on monday and post some serious thoughts. Until then I might or might not be around, depends on how drunk I am.

In post 706, TheReverend wrote:mollie is scum, she's much more laid back and more of a town leader when town.

VOTE: mollie

I'll be good for a proper read through tomorrow. For now I'm happy with meta for a mollie lynch.

In post 903, TheReverend wrote:Oh right om threw a wobbler and replaced out again. Yawn. Town.

Ninja is prob town, and you should all feel bad for mocking his dead pet. Here's my thoughts as I scan the player list, I'm yet to have a thorough read and I need motivation.

ajepic is potential scum.

bitmap I'm feeling more town about than I was.

boner is prob town. Is that slot just mattp now?

bork, dunno, null.

chkflp, potentially scum

grit, who the fuck is grit? Ah, bitmap, cool.

hero is not a town read of mine.

IAI null.

Jacob, null.

Josh, oh right this guy, I remember him from a previous game.
VOTE: josh, he's dead weight, kill him in fire.

lord mhork - potentially scum

mastin - who? Oh yeah, the guy who called me obvscum. Who's hydra is this? Right, it's theunderachivers. Scum. Calls me obvscum, then has nothing further to say to me when I mock the strength of his attack?

moz - dunno, null I guess.

nero cain - another name I don't recognise. Oh right other half of underachivers. Scum.

om - hissy fit town

penguin - null

peregrine - leaning town

mollie - back to null on mollie

uberninja - seems town to me

vifam - town

zab - town

In post 959, TheReverend wrote:Well, I was gonna remove my josh vote because he's been replaced, but the zab vote stinks, because he's loltown. Or he's really improved his game in a few months.

Oh he's om

Yeah idk what he's doing

How do you people not immediately see arc is a she from India? I have a boner.

pedit - I've been scum with zab before dan. He does not say things like this as scum...

It's a valid observation; I do suck as I almost never roll scum, but I do like to think my scum game has improved a little since NY 159. I'm going to assume good intent since that was just kind of volunteered out of nowhere. In my experience scum usually wait until my wagon is already rolling to defend me.

Not unless he's improved a LOT.

In post 1003, TheReverend wrote:I can dig an AJ lynch.

VOTE: AJ

In post 1100, TheReverend wrote:This doesn't seem to me like the town rob that destroyed the scum team I joined.

In post 1340, TheReverend wrote:Why am I the only one on hero? Seems like my vote is wasted there.

I dunno, I just want blood so I can fuck off on my V/LA. Someone give me the tl;dr case on both UA and JS, and I'll hop onto the most compelling. Then let's lynch and bank our time.

This is probably about half, and doesn't even include the Day 2 posts where he fought his own lynch and looked townie as FUCK, which was when my read on him solidified.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3198 (isolation #255) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:42 am

Post by UberNinja »

Specifically 959, as for not being scum with Om/Arc
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3209 (isolation #256) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

Somebody shoot me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3210 (isolation #257) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

Nacho. Come back from the grave and put me out of my misery.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3214 (isolation #258) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:59 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3213, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3199, TheReverend wrote:VOTE: uberninja

zab - I hadn't isolated om , I'll do that now. Interesting that you were quick to point those posts out.

Yeah she fills her read with weasel words regarding majiffy. She also attacks him. So that kinda balances it. Majiffy is null, and I'm leaning scum with you. Not just because she called you null, but because you were aware of om's posts where he interacts with ninja. That makes me feel like I finally did something useful. If ninja is scum, I think you are too.

GOOD GOD COULD YOU CONSIDER NOT USING SO MANY PRONOUNS.

The first time I read it, it made perfect sense.

This time, it's a load of goddamn gibberish.

THANKS A LOT MAJIFFY
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3217 (isolation #259) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3196, MattP wrote:oooh good point IM GONNA ISO OM B/C HES A TRANSPARENT LIL FUCKER SOMETIMES

This ought to be rich.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3218 (isolation #260) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3216, TheReverend wrote:Damn
I
TheReverend
left one in there.

FTFTR
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3224 (isolation #261) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3221, Vifam wrote:
UberNinja wrote:Vifam should probably be lynched before Day 4 ends, on principle.

What is this principle

The principle that you have ceased to amuse me... and because enough people have spoken of thinking of you as scum, that it must be true based on Clarence Sentower's Theory of Relativistic Probability.

In post 3222, Vifam wrote:
In post 3184, UberNinja wrote:You are dropping secret UberNinja town tells in spades. You, in particular. Nobody else.

I'd really like to hear these

lolno
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3247 (isolation #262) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3231, TheReverend wrote:Shit, it is a pronoun too. Aaah I said it again. And again. AAAAAH.

But how can we not say it, if you don't tell us what it is?

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3253 (isolation #263) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3232, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im seriously vetoing this UN pressure. He is town. I promise.

Plot twist: This is actually an M. Night Shyamalan movie, and I was scum all along.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3258 (isolation #264) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

The real question here is how can anyone who's not M. Night Shyamalan like M. Night Shyamalan?

Especially after The Village, and Lady in the Water? Not even mentioning The Last Airbender here.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3261 (isolation #265) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 am

Post by UberNinja »

Also please explain the penguin_alien thing again, because I just ISO'd you and searched for "peng" and didn't find you asking Majiffy about anything. Also, I am paying even less attention than Matt and AJ.

p-edit: What is that supposed to be, something like this?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3263 (isolation #266) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 am

Post by UberNinja »

\0

my head is bigger than yours, suck it
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3264 (isolation #267) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 am

Post by UberNinja »

wait, not

LOL

well, damn
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3267 (isolation #268) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3265, Majiffy wrote:Well at least my head isn't abnormally large, you freak.

It's okay, I think it went over your head
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3273 (isolation #269) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Okay I'll check in here tomorrow.

Please let there be something interesting, like a JS lynch.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3276 (isolation #270) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3274, pirate mollie wrote:why no majiffy lynch un

Majiffy over JS? Ya right broski
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3278 (isolation #271) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by UberNinja »

JS is literally 1 million times better to lynch than Majiffy. Or almost anyone got that matter.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3302 (isolation #272) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

Jacob's consistent prod dodging is going to end. Fuck you, Jacob.

@mod: Formally requesting force-replace.

Either he goes or I go.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3314 (isolation #273) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3303, Maestro wrote:
Alright, simmer down you rampant twat, I'll force-replace the poor chap.

It's just flavor, Uber, you know I love you.

And you know I love you too. Especially now.

And yeah, unless the replacement comes in and is the epitome of what a Townie McTown Townpants would be, I am still p. fine with lynching that slot, for reasons stated by everyone above.

Let me have my moment, mollie. At least when I formally complain, shit gets done. Actually, it makes me think that all of the other "he should be force replaced" whiners were/are just doing it for show.

p-edit: Best mod-post of the game <3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3319 (isolation #274) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yo buldermar, expectations are high across the board. Welcome to the game and prepare to be bumfucked by craziness.

p-edit: Depending on how many shitty posts you make Vifam, it has an outside shot at getting a record. We're less than halfway there though, and I doubt the game is going to last quite that long before it peters out.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3321 (isolation #275) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:18 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3320, Majiffy wrote:
Deadline / Bankable Time:
(expired on 2013-02-22 06:52:00)

Your deadline is half that, buldermar.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3325 (isolation #276) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3323, Vifam wrote:"shitty posts"

yw

I think we are already the second largest game which means I was heavily involved in the largest and 2nd largest games.

So cool

cool story bro

posting random shit just to say you were in the "largest" game of all time, by numbers of posts, doesn't make it the largest game in terms of actual thought and discussion
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3327 (isolation #277) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

Though, looking over Mafiastuck, it appears I'm going to like this buldermar fellow. Hope he's town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3378 (isolation #278) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Hey Majiffy, good to know you have a strong scum read on somebody who already flipped town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3397 (isolation #279) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by UberNinja »

We're not lynching anyone until buldermar comes in and does stuff.

And what is this new vogue of being like "ho ho ho a conftown is scum, yep those are my reads hurr durr"

Also, AJ. tell me again why you're town because I seem to have forgotten
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3399 (isolation #280) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'm interested to know exactly what you can "do with meta", mollie

~Whatever you want her to do with it, I'm sure.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3401 (isolation #281) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Mostly cause I haven't seen anything close to impressive yet on your part.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3407 (isolation #282) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3402, pirate mollie wrote:Image

I guess my town read on ua and my scum read on arc doesn't count. :/

the arc was a meta read.

I more or less had a town read on UA too, and my town read on arc was directly due to not having meta

so...?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3408 (isolation #283) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3406, buldermar wrote:Do we know if there's only one scum party or not?

Seems that way given a dearth of nightkill madness.

In post 3406, buldermar wrote:I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.

Fuckin lol'd
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3409 (isolation #284) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

Okay I just re-read a little bit, and I'm bored with what's going on right now so... more setup speculation.

Assuming IAI is legit:

Cop + 3 masons + Innocent child = 4 immediately confirmed/able town, plus a guy who can confirm even more townies. This makes me think there's gotta be at least
some
investigation manipulation on the scum's part, whether that's a Godfather or a Framer or what have you.

Or else IAI is lying, which I don't really feel like is the case, given how he's acted since. Still, claiming an investigation result on a dead guy was pretty bad.

I agree with whoever said that the IAI dilemma is a problem that will take care of itself, either via nightkill or via slip up during the day of not wanting to confirm too many townies because he'd have to actually confirm townies instead of try to give fake results. And then if he's still alive 2 days from now, well...

2+2.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3412 (isolation #285) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

He's a claimed cop, with a N1 town investigation on pirate mollie, and a N2 result on Nacho. But since the only result we've gotten since after claim is on a guy who's dead, that seems rather convenient if he's fakeclaiming. But mollie was a great N1 target all things considered and I don't think Nacho was a bad one either. Nacho being the kill was more or less unforeseeable from my viewpoint. One would have expected scum to kill IAI, a claimed cop, over Nacho, a rather scummy player.

Anyway, it is the dilemma of a claimed cop. But add to it that he only claimed after he was beginning to be run up, and he was only beginning to be run up due to a Gunsmith fakeclaim from MattP which stated that IAI had a gun. Which, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your POV), fits right in with the cop claim, so it could have just been a fakeclaim that he pulled out of his ass. Also, since mollie wasn't liking Matt at that point, he could have easily picked her as a fake past investigation result, gambling that she was town based on only one NK from N1, and knowing that if so, she'd buy his claim, and try to kill off MattP for him.

So that's pretty much it I think. If I missed something, somebody else fill in the dirty details.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3415 (isolation #286) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah. Do it. Make me proud. And make JacobSavage look like even more of an asshole.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3417 (isolation #287) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:22 am

Post by UberNinja »

cool story bro

tell me what the vote is for? something post-Jacob?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3419 (isolation #288) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

I don't...

I don't even...

Bro, do you even
brain?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3420 (isolation #289) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

Seriously, PV is good for lynching whenever. I am 100% down.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3422 (isolation #290) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:07 am

Post by UberNinja »

Wait I thought that said "Jacob wasn't scummy before, nothing's changed"

I take back my insult lol
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3423 (isolation #291) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 am

Post by UberNinja »

Also here's some music I am enjoying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sywNMjnsEgg

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3424 (isolation #292) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3420, UberNinja wrote:Seriously, PV is good for lynching whenever. I am 100% down.

This still applies, btw
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3427 (isolation #293) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3425, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3404, buldermar wrote:
In post 3403, zabriel wrote:Buldemar for Buldemar is null to me. What are you getting off him Mollie?
mollie has a history of reading me incorrectly, regardless of my actual alignment.

that is not true I only misread you in the KISS game, I was totally trolling you in rachmarie's game cos you completely coasted in my game it was fucking ridiculous. also look at you try to discredit me.

I also asked you some questions are you going to attempt to answer them or what

In post 3426, AngryPidgeon wrote:Add buldermar to the people Im willing to lynch Today.

Buldermar/Zab/Majiffy are great picks. Lets actually bank some time Today, ya?

both of these posts i like

feelin good about both of these as town, regardless of IAI being an actual cop

i am super ready for the JS slot to die today... but i want to hear what buldy says first
if you are town, hurry the fuck up and talk, because as AP said, we are losing time
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3430 (isolation #294) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3428, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3399, UberNinja wrote:I'm interested to know exactly what you can "do with meta", mollie

~Whatever you want her to do with it, I'm sure.

Oh my, Maestro, oh my.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3442 (isolation #295) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:51 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3429, Majiffy wrote:Also why does it seem like this game now consists of like 5 players and everyone else has turned to lurksacks?

My metamorphosis isn't complete yet.

I'm still a hydrasack. I'll be a lurksack in about... 30 seconds ;)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3444 (isolation #296) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

Interesting point raised by AP, but there IS a page break in between... still though, that does look stupid. He could have just read the fucking game instead of making posts like a fucking moron. But then, all the morons who kept claiming flipped town was scum are in the same boat. Anyway, I don't think it's a huge tell either way.

If you're town buldermar, then read the fucking game asshole. Or at least read the important parts. We didn't want JS gone so we could have another worthless asshole in his place. If you're scum, then by all means do what you're doing, it's working fantastically.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3481 (isolation #297) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3449, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3446, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3444, UberNinja wrote:But then, all the morons who kept claiming flipped town was scum are in the same boat.

I contend that Moza guised out.

I don't understand what you mean by this post

I was just about to ask the same thing.

What does "guised" mean.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3483 (isolation #298) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3451, zabriel wrote:@Maestro - You're going with "Shoe of Eggs with Cheese" for my name? Is that a shoe made of eggs with cheese or is it a shoe filled with eggs with cheese?

LOL... saw this too.

Was gonna say something about Omelette Shoes but I forgot :(
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3484 (isolation #299) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3452, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3451, zabriel wrote:Is Buldermar more or less likely to stall and eat up time as scum?

Nacho, Vig this tonight, thanks.

We SHOULD try and lynch in the next 60 hours IMO.

A) NACHO IS DEAD
B) THIS IS A TOWNIE SOUNDING POST
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3486 (isolation #300) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3453, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3451, zabriel wrote:Majiffy is either intentionally misrepping or a dumbass.

?

I know dude, why not AND?

Intentionally misrepping AND a dumbass!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3487 (isolation #301) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3454, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 3397, UberNinja wrote:Also, AJ. tell me again why you're town because I seem to have forgotten

Yeah, because you ever had a town read on me, right. Look, if you don't have a town read on me, I'm not going to build a case on myself to make myself look town.

You prove once again that you haven't read the thread at all.

FUCKING DO IT MOTHERFUCKER

DO WHAT I FUCKING SAY
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3488 (isolation #302) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3455, buldermar wrote:
In post 3438, pirate mollie wrote:I am sure your fingers work.
My fingers are highly functional darling, want a free trial? :wink:

Heeyyyooooooo

Somebody tell Maestro, so he can work in some flavor about this shit

~Count on it, bitch.
Last edited by Maestro on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3489 (isolation #303) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3458, buldermar wrote:
In post 3327, UberNinja wrote:Though, looking over Mafiastuck, it appears I'm going to like this buldermar fellow. Hope he's town.

I am. I guess I'll have to reread this game now to avoid getting mislynched, so I will.

Much appreciated.

I like the way you threw "mislynched" in there to make us think you're town, lol

Like that's gonna help
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3491 (isolation #304) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3460, buldermar wrote:
In post 3341, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3329, Vifam wrote:Buldamar is kind of a dick

he is one of my favourite people

I almost ragequitted this site in my first game but he was kind so I stuck it out with my newbie game and met majiffy and maestro. and N.

questions to buldey:

does matt's aTe look genuine or fake? most players are not capable of that type of emotional manipulation but you saw what raven did, so yeah some players should not get a pass for that. ap says that he is capable of it and I believe him, it just takes a lot of confidence.

what do you think of majiffy? I think he looks terribly terribly terribly scummy, like seriously scummilicious and I think he needs to be lynched, are you down with that? if not can you plz tell me why?

I cannot get a grasp on uber goober.

both vifam and ap have a scumread on rev, can you help sort that out? they might be onto something so I dunno, he has felt very town so far.

penguin has slipped twice on kills what is up with that. other than that she looks good especially with the timing of her arc vote but what is weird is that she read when I said this as me having her down as scum. her arc vote looked good, it is her slips that make her look bad. the vig is already dead so it is not a vig slip I don't think.
Alright I found your questions mollie, I'm sorry that I missed them earlier.

I'll specifically make sure to state my opinion of matt's AtE when I read it.

For now I'm actually slightly leaning scum on Majiffy, but I trust that I'll get a better impression once I've read the game.

I'll try to get a read on uber goober specifically.

I'll also look at rev specifically.

So, to do list:
Read game
Look at matt's AtE
Look at Majiffy
Look at uber goober
Look at rev

WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP FUCKING CALLING ME UBER GOOBER

Fuck!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3496 (isolation #305) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:47 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3464, buldermar wrote:
In post 3444, UberNinja wrote:If you're town buldermar, then read the fucking game asshole. Or at least read the important parts. We didn't want JS gone so we could have another worthless asshole in his place. If you're scum, then by all means do what you're doing, it's working fantastically.
I'm town and I'm going to read the game. What exactly is it that you think "I'm doing"? You're implying that my behavior is anti-town - do examplify.

Hmmm.... Let's go with: Wasting our time writing posts and making small talk when you should be busy back at page 20 or so by now, diligently reading the thread like a good little replacement, instead of keeping current with the last few pages and responding to every post made in the thread.

Just for starters, anyway.

In post 3464, buldermar wrote:Also, you're in no way inclined to call me an asshole, so quit that if you want to avoid a verbal warfare.

Trust me, I can handle myself in a verbal slapfight if it comes down to it.

Bitch, I'm fabulous.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3499 (isolation #306) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3469, buldermar wrote:
In post 3451, zabriel wrote:Is Buldermar more or less likely to stall and eat up time as scum?
I don't stall and eat up time EVER as a tactic in a game of mafia as either alignment, I think too highly of myself to consider that a necessity. People that have played with me before can confirm that they have never seen me deliberately postponing things because it would put me in an advantageous position in-game. Since there are plenty of people who have played with me before in this game, it's really only a matter of a few of them being town for this to be confirmable.

Do you think that question of his was scummy in the way it was phrased / the intent it was meant to have on the reader?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3500 (isolation #307) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3471, buldermar wrote:Going to read the game now and post my comments on things I find relevant as I go along. It will be a shitton of posts and I don't give a flying fuck.

<3 soulmate
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3503 (isolation #308) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3474, buldermar wrote:I have to target one every night and if that target would have died from a single nightkill without my protection, i die instead. However, if multiple people attempt to nightkill that person, we both die. This is also why I wanted to know if we know if there is multiple scum parties in this game.

Seems like kind of a long shot to assume that scum (assuming one team) and the vig would both target the same person, so why even bother to specify that stipulation? If that's actually in your role, then it's a smart question to wonder that.

Still, we haven't seen any more than 2 kills, AND a/the scum JK was dead on D2 so that could have been what stopped the vig NK on N1, and thus there were 2 NKs on N2. Judging by how many we have tonight we should be able to get a pretty fucking accurate idea of whether or not there are 2 scum teams (I heavily doubt it).
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3507 (isolation #309) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3475, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3452, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Nacho, Vig this tonight, thanks.

We SHOULD try and lynch in the next 60 hours IMO.

nacho is dead and you are posting this like you have forgotten this but remember that he is vig which you could have only found out from his flip

weird

ah yes, i didn't even think of that

but he's still probtown

seriously, fuck everyone who keeps forgetting the fucking FIVE flips we've had so far

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3509 (isolation #310) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3477, buldermar wrote:Oh now I get why you're all fucking raging about me reading the game asap - deadline is bankable. I'm sorry that I was unaware of this, and I'm reading the game right now fwiw.

oh hey look a townie attitude

maybe JS really IS just a huge fucking asshole
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3513 (isolation #311) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3478, MattP wrote:
In post 3477, buldermar wrote:Oh now I get why you're all fucking raging about me reading the game asap - deadline is bankable. I'm sorry that I was unaware of this, and I'm reading the game right now fwiw.

Scumslip! The town role PM explicitly asks you to confirm by stating it's bankable deadline

Go get 'em UN you feisty lil scumcatchin tiger

I would, but I think I just read something the mod posted in a p-edit that said something about "all of this shit is irrelevant" or something

sounds like another mod error to me, or else he just sent him a condensed version of the role PM, or decided to forego the confirmation thing, or something

i specifically ignored that part of my role PM when i got it, actually. i was like "wait what the fuck, there's a different type of deadline. ughhh now i have to read the rules" and then i read it and i was like "mmmm interesting but not necessarily good or bad"

such was my illustrious train of thought

i am the most interesting man on mafiascum
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3514 (isolation #312) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3482, buldermar wrote:
In post 134, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 28, JacobSavage wrote:Boner Police is 100% Town. For Certain.

100% Confident? On page 2 no less. :lol:

vote: JacobSavage
This vote reasoning stands out to me as either scummy or quite silly.

Again... why not BOTH!

Answer: Because he's a claimed cop and we just ain't lynchin that yet
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3516 (isolation #313) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3485, Vifam wrote:
In post 3481, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3449, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3446, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3444, UberNinja wrote:But then, all the morons who kept claiming flipped town was scum are in the same boat.

I contend that Moza guised out.

I don't understand what you mean by this post

I was just about to ask the same thing.

What does "guised" mean.

Disguised

Okay, what does it mean to "DISGUISE OUT" of a game

I saw the EM thing, but I only played there during when THIS site went down, about this time last year
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3519 (isolation #314) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3515, MattP wrote:ITT everyone is a PR and we have 10 preconfirmed townies and a cop

[: looks like an autowin 2 me

GJ every1!

I'm not :(
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3522 (isolation #315) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3488, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3455, buldermar wrote:
In post 3438, pirate mollie wrote:I am sure your fingers work.
My fingers are highly functional darling, want a free trial? :wink:

Heeyyyooooooo

Somebody tell Maestro, so he can work in some flavor about this shit

~Count on it, bitch.

Holy shit that was fast

<3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3523 (isolation #316) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:00 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3490, Maestro wrote:
In post 3480, Vifam wrote:!!!!!

Hey Maestro do replacements get the same bankable deadline requirement

Well if my calculations are correct and the apex of the Sun's zenith is in line with Venus on the 15th of the month of St. Valentine's Festival, and if the corn in the kettle burns hottest at dawn, and if the revenge is being served extra-cold with a side of frozen spite...yes - I do believe they do.

what are you a fucking comedian

this actually

makes

sense
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3525 (isolation #317) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3492, buldermar wrote:

Scumslip! The town role PM explicitly asks you to confirm by stating it's bankable deadline

Go get 'em UN you feisty lil scumcatchin tiger
I just checked and you're indeed right that it's included in my role PM but it's down below the part about win condition, that is, below the point at which I stopped reading my role PM. I read merely what my role name was and what it meant because you do not have to confirm shit as a replacement.

ha, fucking exactly

except i wasnt a replacement and i still didn't read it anyway

town read on buldermar growing stronger...
srsly fuck JS that dude's just a prick
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3526 (isolation #318) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3493, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3467, buldermar wrote:
In post 3448, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3445, Majiffy wrote:... "What" is the primary word there. Not "Why". So it's not really that obvious at first glance. Put into perspective, sure. But out of perspective it's completely plausible Buldermar got onto that page - which Mollie says nothing about a Buldscum read - saw 4303, and responded with what he did.

except buldey always backtracks and reads the posts and responds to them once he starts a game. you typically complain about this cos it results in a kajillion posts from him.

VOTE: buldermar
I've been reading this game partly backwards which is also why I didn't see your questions to me until you pointed them out. Do you really think I intentionally ignored them? I'd like to have you answer this because there is no fucking way you'd think so as town for meta reasons.

jesus christ you should at least skim the thread I am pretty much confirmed town you dummy

I find it interesting that your first thoughts immediately go to a second kill faction you know what I think about that and it fits your scum meta

give him time

he will win you over as he is winning me over

of this i am confident
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3528 (isolation #319) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:03 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3497, buldermar wrote:
In post 3489, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3458, buldermar wrote:
In post 3327, UberNinja wrote:Though, looking over Mafiastuck, it appears I'm going to like this buldermar fellow. Hope he's town.

I am. I guess I'll have to reread this game now to avoid getting mislynched, so I will.

Much appreciated.

I like the way you threw "mislynched" in there to make us think you're town, lol

Like that's gonna help
I obviously want you all to think I'm town regardless of my alignment - what the fuck is your point? Why would I want it any less as town than as scum?

Because as town you'd have less to prove, obviously
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3531 (isolation #320) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3498, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3491, UberNinja wrote:
WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP FUCKING CALLING ME UBER GOOBER

Fuck!

no

lol, screw you <3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3533 (isolation #321) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:05 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3527, MattP wrote:Success, my secret plan worked charmingly, with all of the VTs claimed b/c of my super secret and evil plan in 3515 (to have all the VTs claim), and my previous secret mind massage & brain acupuncture working on pirate to get her to claim mason for no reason whatsoever, I've found all of the town roles and now I shall bring this information to the scum QT for our secret plans to rule the world [=

In post 3529, MattP wrote:That wasn't a scumslip that was supposed to be a PM to the mod only

In post 3530, MattP wrote:Pls don't read it or ur an asshole

lol, too late bitch
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3538 (isolation #322) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3532, buldermar wrote:
In post 3503, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3474, buldermar wrote:I have to target one every night and if that target would have died from a single nightkill without my protection, i die instead. However, if multiple people attempt to nightkill that person, we both die. This is also why I wanted to know if we know if there is multiple scum parties in this game.

Seems like kind of a long shot to assume that scum (assuming one team) and the vig would both target the same person, so why even bother to specify that stipulation? If that's actually in your role, then it's a smart question to wonder that.

Still, we haven't seen any more than 2 kills, AND a/the scum JK was dead on D2 so that could have been what stopped the vig NK on N1, and thus there were 2 NKs on N2. Judging by how many we have tonight we should be able to get a pretty fucking accurate idea of whether or not there are 2 scum teams (I heavily doubt it).
For me to be scum by now I'd have to have planned to fake claim this right when I replaced in and thus intentionally asked a question about the amount of scum parties to support it plus hope to get voted enough to justify fake-claiming this. Self-meta is silly, but I find that claiming this is exactly what happened is equally if not more silly.

If there is only 1 scum team, that means this was included
only
to punish town for having a vig killing a town member. I find that hard to believe - it's a big enough punishment to lose two town members in one night in itself, so there would be no reason to implement additional punishment. Of the two options, I'm leaning towards two scum teams or a 3rd party killing role versus a mechanism that punishes town for having the vig wrongfully target a protected town member.

Self meta is only silly if you're not town or if you're a fucking retard

You seem to fit neither of those criteria, so..... you're good
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3541 (isolation #323) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3534, MattP wrote:Guys, I hereby name myself, "He Who Makes Them Claim"

Dr. Claimsnatcher
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3543 (isolation #324) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 am

Post by UberNinja »

<3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3549 (isolation #325) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

Me too

Fuck this
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3564 (isolation #326) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3550, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3538, UberNinja wrote:Self meta is only silly if you're not town

LOL

what

it's true
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3565 (isolation #327) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I don't even know who I want to lynch right now.

I'm gonna lurk until one goes through and then pretend I'm mad that you guys did it without me :P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3567 (isolation #328) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by UberNinja »

who i am okay lynching (taking out my town reads):

Majiffy
pirate mollie - town read + claimed cop result + claimed mason

Lord Mhork - Town Innocent Child

Josh Lyman/ActionDan
zabriel
I Am Innocent - claimed cop

Bitmap AngryPidgeon - town read

Aj the Epic
borkjerfkin - town read
TheReverend - town read
penguin_alien - town read

MattP
JacobSavage buldermar - ??? leaning town since replacement

UberNinja - meepins

PeregrineV
Vifam

in other words heres who's left:

Majiffy
Josh Lyman/ActionDan
zabriel
Aj the Epic
MattP
PeregrineV
Vifam

i'd rather not lynch majiffy or aj today

i don't really have a read on actiondan or zabriel but neither of them has stood out as overly scummy
on the other hand maybe that's a good indicator that they are scum

it'd certainly make sense but i'm not digging either of them right now

that leaves Matt, Peregrine, and Vifam

Lynch one of them and I'm on the wagon like white on rice.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3568 (isolation #329) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3566, zabriel wrote:Majiffy is the clear vote here. He's been misrepping and it's bad.

show me

also, was he misrepping about anything in particular that would help him or a specific other person

or just misrepping in general
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3582 (isolation #330) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3570, buldermar wrote:
In post 3567, UberNinja wrote:TheReverend - town read
Why this townread?

ISO me and ctrl-F "Rev"
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3583 (isolation #331) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3571, MattP wrote:
In post 3567, UberNinja wrote:Lynch one of them and I'm on the wagon like white on rice.

I have a GIANT pot of black rice in my fridge right now idiot

stfu i'm obviously racist
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3584 (isolation #332) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'll read Zab's posts when I get home but I'm not feeling this lynch really

If he's not hammered, don't hammer until I can read
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3630 (isolation #333) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by UberNinja »

3621 looks reaql

still prefer PV

vote PV plz plz plz
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3632 (isolation #334) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Then you're retarded
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3634 (isolation #335) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3632, UberNinja wrote:Then you're retarded
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3638 (isolation #336) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3636, Vifam wrote:Scumreads Vifam was right about: 1

Scumreads UberNinja was right about: 0

Flip it so it's townreads and I have you fucking beat
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3641 (isolation #337) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3640, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3638, UberNinja wrote:

Well it's easy to call townies town when you know who the scum are.

And who are the scum?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3644 (isolation #338) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by UberNinja »

so pirate mollie, iai, aj, and vifam, are "weaker reads", bork, matt, buldermar, and pv are "middle of the road", and zabriel, rev, and me, are "stronger" reads?

in terms of what, scum? you have scum reads on 11 people, just of varying degrees? what the fuck are you even trying to say?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3647 (isolation #339) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3645, Majiffy wrote:That I'm allowing for incorrect reads. As in the case of UA and Moza.

my read on chkflip was wrong, and my read on arcangel was wrong
but my reads on mastinero and nachodreams were right

i allow for incorrect reads too except i dont make statements like this, trying to make other people look scummy:

In post 3640, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3638, UberNinja wrote:

Well it's easy to call townies town when you know who the scum are.

let me break it down so its real simple.

you are saying i'm scum and therefore know who town are, and that's why i think rev is town

and yet you still think the rev is scum

explain in what world that makes sense. in what fucking world
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3648 (isolation #340) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by UberNinja »

actually

vote: Majiffy

i apologize to whoever it was before that was complaining about majiffy misrepping, and i said i didnt really see it

and he's a better lynch than zabriel at any rate
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3649 (isolation #341) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3645, Majiffy wrote:That I'm allowing for incorrect reads. As in the case of UA and Moza.

also, here's a hint:

THIS IS WHAT SCUM DO
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3653 (isolation #342) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Why?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3654 (isolation #343) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Also, you guys, we've only made 31 extra pages to catch up on in the last 3 days. We must be doing it wrong. :(
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3657 (isolation #344) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3655, Lord Mhork wrote:I like majiffy more. Reverend Has been giving me really awkward feels all game.

Oh it's a lesser of two evils thing?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3658 (isolation #345) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Or greater, w/e
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3659 (isolation #346) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3655, Lord Mhork wrote:I like majiffy more. Reverend Has been giving me really awkward feels all game.

define awkward feels plz
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3660 (isolation #347) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3656, TheReverend wrote:That hurts.

is that all you have to say?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3664 (isolation #348) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3661, Lord Mhork wrote:Like when he was being jumpy and Matt was all 'Rev is being sarcastic and obv town' so I was like ok... Then there was when he was giving weird reads on me and I was voting him and then got yelled at again about how he was obv town.

It's just weird. Is he really that obv town?

I have a pretty strong gut town on him, yeah

Like I said he's been dropping a particular brand of Uber Towntell that I use reliably all the time, that nobody else really has been doing at all.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3665 (isolation #349) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3663, pirate mollie wrote:aj I am giving you one more day to do something significant

cos you are not doing it this game

I am being serious

tbh I have never seen AJ be a clutch player, or even above average (no offense)

I'm thinking of 1309, surely that's familiar to you mollie... eh?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3666 (isolation #350) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

*newbie 1309
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3780 (isolation #351) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3667, TheReverend wrote:
In post 3660, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3656, TheReverend wrote:That hurts.

is that all you have to say?

What, do I really need to dignify that post of mhork's with a serious response?

I still find it strange that you insist I'm town. The only town tell I'm giving off that I'm aware of is me not knowing what's going on... I pay a lot more attention when I'm scum, and don't lame fake stupidity... but how would you know that?

apparently you've failed to read that i have a secret tell which i am applying to you, which i've already mentioned twice.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3781 (isolation #352) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3675, AngryPidgeon wrote:I want a massage : (

i need another massage so fucking bad.

i was at a concert a few nights ago and i'm still so sore it's fucking unbelievable

and this is after yesterday's 40-min massage too

what teh fuck
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3783 (isolation #353) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:05 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3690, TheReverend wrote:

So yeah matt is so fucking obviously town it hurts.

I see bulderscum is pushing for my lynch too. Did you get to #3183 and my uberninja push yet? I'm just gonna lazily point at that post and say I'm town, so fuck off.

that could obviously be in the scum role pm too, numbnuts
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3784 (isolation #354) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:06 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3691, TheReverend wrote:Oh wait I just saw the spoiler vanilla role pm in the OP and matt can still be scum I guess. Still think he's town, but it's not painfully obvious like I thought.

yeah that too :P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3785 (isolation #355) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3696, buldermar wrote:Oh and while I'm at it, I also was wondering about uberninja's read of you. When I asked him he asked of me to ISO him and search for "rev". I did, but I found no explanation.

sigh. must i do everyone's work for them?

ask me again when i'm done catching up
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3786 (isolation #356) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:09 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3697, Aj The Epic wrote:Why are we vote bouncing like this? There's something wrong when we're trying to reach a consensus and we've already split away from two wagons.

P_M, while I have issues, this games a little more frustrating because the vote counting isn't keeping up, and thus the l-2, new wagon/counter wagon is difficult to see.

Reverend, explain WHY Matt is town. He's really one of only two scum reads I have right now (but apparently no one else sees this).

"apparently" you'd know i think matt is probably scum too

... if you'd been reading the game at least
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3787 (isolation #357) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3708, TheReverend wrote:
In post 3698, buldermar wrote:I've read and if anything you look more scummy than before. However, Uber Ninja also looks scummy for having such a strong town read on you out of the blue, I'll give you that.

Really? I look scummy for basically admitting I look scummy up to that point and pointing the finger at the only person defending me? Ok then, cool. Lynch me and pretend to be surprised tomorrow.

*nods*
this increases my suspicion of buldermar again

also, the whole role PM and PM from Jacob thing feels like a gambit of some kind

clearly jacob couldn't be arsed about this game
why should he care now?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3788 (isolation #358) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3708, TheReverend wrote:Lynch me and pretend to be surprised tomorrow.

here's another town tell, if anyone was counting

oh wait, no, everyone's fucking idiots
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3789 (isolation #359) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:14 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3713, TheReverend wrote:
In post 3709, buldermar wrote:so it may very well contain his targets from night 1 and night 2.

This information, you need to know it, so if that's all it is, then it's not going to be an issue as far as I'm aware. But yeah this kind of stuff should done through mod. You should probably have not told us he pm'ed you and just asked the mod for direction before commenting.

exactly why it feels like a gambit
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3790 (isolation #360) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:15 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3719, Maestro wrote:
The list of Boilerplate Sitewide Mafia Game Rules, which is in the OP, wrote:
Do not contact any player in or outside of the game about the game unless specifically allowed to by the moderator. When allowed, only do so in the specific manner allowed.

Do not discuss ongoing games in the game.
Do not discuss this game anywhere else with anyone else.

No matter what information the PM contains, this is OBVIOUSLY a breakage of site rules
JacobSavage will be dealt with accordingly. Please continue with the game.

guess it's not a gambit

this swings buldy back to town and jacob STRONGLY to "complete fucking moron"
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3791 (isolation #361) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

p150 actually makes vifam look townier and therev look scummier

holy shit
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3792 (isolation #362) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3756, TheReverend wrote:Basically vifam you're presenting a very good argument for why I'm vanilla. So why are you voting for me again please?

In post 3757, Vifam wrote:Scum play the "I don't give a fuck lynch me" card all the time

:up:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3793 (isolation #363) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3770, MattP wrote:Ok buld is like conftown

p. much yeah
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3794 (isolation #364) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3782, TheReverend wrote:
In post 3780, UberNinja wrote:apparently you've failed to read that i have a secret tell which i am applying to you, which i've already mentioned twice.

Oh I didn't fail to read that, I just basically give it as much credit as something like "I'm town because my role pm says so".

I have a magic scumread on you. I'm not going to tell you what it is though because I don't want you to stop making that mistake as scum.

Slam dunk.

:roll:

so tell me what the whole tiff with vifam was then

because that's making me doubt my read
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3798 (isolation #365) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3795, TheReverend wrote:Oh now you start doubting your read? After I say it's scummy of you to have such a solid and unwavering town read on me while others swing from scummy to town? Your buddying has failed so it's time to try and push this lynch through, is that it?

Ninja is scum and it's obvious as shit.

:lol:

yes it's clearly because you're now a threat and I need to get rid of you. and because suddenly changing my mind after being consistently convinced of your towniness thus far is REALLY the ticket to making people trust me as scum

yes, that's exactly it
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3800 (isolation #366) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

whoever pointed out that rev starts lashing out at any target in reach, once suspicion gets directed towards him, was actually right

i'm not sure if i still believe it's a town tell though
(not that that was my original town tell, that had more to do with his posting style)

what's rev's scum meta?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3801 (isolation #367) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

p.s. hi rev
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3818 (isolation #368) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3804, zabriel wrote:I really want to know this Ubertell though. Share your secrets old man. Or I'll stand on your lawn. I don't know.

lol
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3819 (isolation #369) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3802, TheReverend wrote:My scum meta on this site is limited. Only time I've been scum, I replaced into a scum team two down and one on the ropes, so I was lone mafia for most of the game, so I laid low and took advantage of people not knowing my meta.

You want a rev scum tell - typos. If I'm not making any, I'm proof reading my posts.

In post 3803, TheReverend wrote:I sometimes deliberately make typos when scum though... HAHAHA WIFOM

Seriously though I'm town, ask AngryPidgeon... he was unsre of me in my scum game while most others thought I was town.

what the fuck is this
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3823 (isolation #370) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:18 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3817, TheReverend wrote:And that assumes vifam is town... haven't updated my notes since that jiffy vote.

implying you're paying attention to the game?

LOL
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3882 (isolation #371) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3828, buldermar wrote:
In post 3787, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3708, TheReverend wrote:
In post 3698, buldermar wrote:I've read and if anything you look more scummy than before. However, Uber Ninja also looks scummy for having such a strong town read on you out of the blue, I'll give you that.

Really? I look scummy for basically admitting I look scummy up to that point and pointing the finger at the only person defending me? Ok then, cool. Lynch me and pretend to be surprised tomorrow.

*nods*
this increases my suspicion of buldermar again

also, the whole role PM and PM from Jacob thing feels like a gambit of some kind

clearly jacob couldn't be arsed about this game
why should he care now?
I feel insulted that you'd think I'd fake another player on this site breaking a site-wide rule. I'd never do this sort of defamation, it would be extremely unethical.

far be it from a mafia player to lie

i know
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3883 (isolation #372) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3829, buldermar wrote:
In post 3788, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3708, TheReverend wrote:Lynch me and pretend to be surprised tomorrow.

here's another town tell, if anyone was counting

oh wait, no, everyone's fucking idiots
This isn't a fucking town-tell, it's him playing the ancient "look I don't care herpderp"-card.

nah i like the way he said "pretend to be surprised" instead of something about he'd flip town

it's teh second tier of consciousness that's implied which makes this more townie sounding
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3884 (isolation #373) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3830, TheReverend wrote:
In post 3823, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3817, TheReverend wrote:And that assumes vifam is town... haven't updated my notes since that jiffy vote.

implying you're paying attention to the game?

LOL

haha I must've said a billion times that I haven't been paying attention. But I still have a note doc with a list of who's alive, who I think is town, dead people etc etc... standard.

Why the sudden boner?

i'm not paying attention either

and my boner's been here constantly since boner police replaced out -- well half of it

so you're realllly not paying attention
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3885 (isolation #374) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3831, Vifam wrote:UberNinja you were calling me retarded earlier why are you suddenly questioning your read on Rev

because from time to time i'm a hypocritical asshole just like everyone else
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3886 (isolation #375) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3831, Vifam wrote:UberNinja you were calling me retarded earlier why are you suddenly questioning your read on Rev

In post 3832, TheReverend wrote:Because he's scum durrrrr

In post 3833, TheReverend wrote:VOTE: uberninja

LOL
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3887 (isolation #376) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3834, buldermar wrote:
In post 3789, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3713, TheReverend wrote:
In post 3709, buldermar wrote:so it may very well contain his targets from night 1 and night 2.

This information, you need to know it, so if that's all it is, then it's not going to be an issue as far as I'm aware. But yeah this kind of stuff should done through mod. You should probably have not told us he pm'ed you and just asked the mod for direction before commenting.

exactly why it feels like a gambit
At the risk of repeating myself, it couldn't be a gambit because I'd never claim that someone else were breaking a site-rule to gain a personal advantage in a game, and most certainly not someone I a) don't even know and b) isn't even a part of the game anymore.

"it couldn't be a gambit because i'd never... "

i stopped reading at that part
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3888 (isolation #377) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3835, buldermar wrote:
In post 3790, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3719, Maestro wrote:
The list of Boilerplate Sitewide Mafia Game Rules, which is in the OP, wrote:
Do not contact any player in or outside of the game about the game unless specifically allowed to by the moderator. When allowed, only do so in the specific manner allowed.

Do not discuss ongoing games in the game.
Do not discuss this game anywhere else with anyone else.

No matter what information the PM contains, this is OBVIOUSLY a breakage of site rules
JacobSavage will be dealt with accordingly. Please continue with the game.

guess it's not a gambit

this swings buldy back to town and jacob STRONGLY to "complete fucking moron"
NO SHIT SHERLOCK "clap clap clap".

you sound a little too happy/excited at this result

but you're forgetting:

didja notice the mod said "no matter what info the PM contains" which implies to me that you could have been lying about it and he just didn't want to say it outright. honestly he should have just ignored it but maestro is maestro after all

and jacob is a fucking moron whether or not your slot's town

so it doesn't clear you in the least for taking advantage of his cuntitude
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3889 (isolation #378) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3836, buldermar wrote:
In post 3800, UberNinja wrote:whoever pointed out that rev starts lashing out at any target in reach, once suspicion gets directed towards him, was actually right
Ofc I'm right - the question is whether or not this is indicative of alignment. I'm not 100% certain, but I still think he's a good lynch for today.

oh that was you

yea i never remember
who
said stuff, just vaguely remember that it was said
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3891 (isolation #379) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3838, zabriel wrote:I think I found something.

In post 3486, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3453, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3451, zabriel wrote:Majiffy is either intentionally misrepping or a dumbass.

?

I know dude, why not AND?

Intentionally misrepping AND a dumbass!

In post 3568, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3566, zabriel wrote:Majiffy is the clear vote here. He's been misrepping and it's bad.

show me

also, was he misrepping about anything in particular that would help him or a specific other person

or just misrepping in general

In post 3648, UberNinja wrote:actually

vote: Majiffy

i apologize to whoever it was before that was complaining about majiffy misrepping, and i said i didnt really see it

and he's a better lynch than zabriel at any rate

VOTE: Uber

3486 was joking and didnt remember that later

3586 i asked you to show me, and you showed me some. i remembered that

3648 i didnt even remember it was you i asked. all you fuckers run together

see post 3889 as well. lol or even 3884/3885 if you like
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3892 (isolation #380) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3839, buldermar wrote:
In post 3806, Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Majiffy
;(

is this a wink or a cry face
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3893 (isolation #381) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3841, TheReverend wrote:CLAIM -
Spoiler:
town

hahahaha suckerss you thought I was actually claiming

oh ho ho

it's even funnier the second time

except not really
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3896 (isolation #382) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3846, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3824, MattP wrote:
In post 3812, pirate mollie wrote:AHAHAHAHAHA

stop it IaI, STOP IT

that is like the third time you have read my mind

also I believe buldey's claim

And now you can read the line where I said I didn't know he was a bodyguard, but cool continue the entire game antagonizing me for the sole purpose of being a dick I really appreciate it

yes I can see how you could misinterpret "bodyguard" for "protective role"

never mind they are very different words and that "supposedly" you are decent player

jesus christ if you continue to pull this emo shit I am going to want to lynch you

IaI PLZ FUCKING VIEW MATT. BULDEY PLZ FUCKING BODYGUARD IaI IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM TOWN

agree to both of these

matt is so fucking scummy but nobody wants to lynch him
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3897 (isolation #383) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3849, MattP wrote:
In post 3848, Dr Producer wrote:
In post 3846, pirate mollie wrote:yes I can see how you could misinterpret "bodyguard" for "protective role"

never mind they are very different words and that "supposedly" you are decent player

jesus christ if you continue to pull this emo shit I am going to want to lynch you

IaI PLZ FUCKING VIEW MATT. BULDEY PLZ FUCKING BODYGUARD IaI IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM TOWN

I DIDNT FUCKING READ THE THREAD YOU INSUFFERABLE FUCK

ALL I SAW WAS "I CAN PROTECT" AND I THOUGHT "PROTECT" EQUALS "DOCTOR"

FTR YOU'RE TERRIBLE TA

-ME

this whole repeated meltdown shit is getting old matt
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3898 (isolation #384) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3851, Aj The Epic wrote:Please, let's LYNCH ZABRIEL. If I'm wrong, hang me. This fluff is getting everywhere. Who cares about the AtE? If she has issues with her laptop, solve it elsewhere. We need to lynch the scummiest outlier the whole time, who just happens to continuously coast and rarely ever adds anything in this game. Let's lynch her, end the bankable deadline (which, should I remind you, we are breaking our own time limit) and get through the next night with one less scum. I'm happily sitting here, waiting for her lynch. I mean, if you're willing to stall this day out so the next days have no time, it's really obvious that you're ready for scum to win. We're at L-1 and the wagon crashes? This in itself is scummy. Why does it crash and burn when everyone on it was HELLBENT to kill Zabriel? We NEED to bank something, and I'm ALMOST certain Zab will flip scum, also willing to bet my life in this game on it.

This sounds pretty town
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3899 (isolation #385) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3853, Lord Mhork wrote:I like buldamar for town.

Also I am adamantly opposed to an Über lynch. >:T

Maybe zab, but I think there was something he posted that gave me townie feels. Why did Peregrine wagon never get off the ground?

I don't know why; it should have

Matt/PV for death
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3900 (isolation #386) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3856, zabriel wrote:AJ, don't be mean to that post. I thought it was pretty clear.

you're the only 1
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3901 (isolation #387) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3861, buldermar wrote:
In post 3847, pirate mollie wrote:buldey plz tell me you are protecting IaI
you are protecting IaI

i giggled

In post 3862, Vifam wrote:I blame AngreyPidgeon for the state this game is in

why
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3902 (isolation #388) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3863, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3861, buldermar wrote:
In post 3847, pirate mollie wrote:buldey plz tell me you are protecting IaI
you are protecting IaI

who has claimed cop and is making sense and not putting up with matt's dramaqueening about

yes, plz protect IaI we need another cop read if nothing else just to stop matt's freaking tantrums. if he is a good player then we need him but if he is scum let him gtfo and get lynched.

this actually will help IaI's case wrt to her cop claim as in, at some point and time she will be answerable for that read. it is bottlenecking scum's options later in the game, have you learned nothing on tr???????

this is a pretty awesome post btw
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3903 (isolation #389) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3865, Vifam wrote:I'm voting Maj

I could be down for lynching Zab

I'd be down for Rev

i am okay for maj

i don't think maj is scum with zab, its prob either/or

rev is still probably town tho less so than before
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3904 (isolation #390) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3868, penguin_alien wrote:Why aren't we lynching zabriel? As sorry as I am to hear of his computer misfortunes, nothing he posted before or after the peak of his wagon gave me a town read. If someone else reversed their read on him, please explain, because I'm not seeing it.

In post 3869, zabriel wrote:I claimed VT because I am VT. Read the damn quotes. Buldermar figured it out.

you're like fucking beetlejuice

even though you're on V/LA

splain this to me
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3905 (isolation #391) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3871, Dr Producer wrote:I'm not dramaqueening dumbass you're being a prick

Go fuck yourself

case in point #yolo
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3906 (isolation #392) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3873, MattP wrote:I mean every damn post you make about me is saying I

1) Suck
2) Am an idiot
3) Am a dramaqueen that's fragile

I'm ignoring you to the best of my ability

You're what like 25? Act like a fucking adult and ignore me if you have an issue with me. I seriously majorly dislike you this game and have NO intention to converse with you. If that for some perverted reason makes you feel even MORE inclined to be a bitch towards me instead of respecting that and finding somewhere else to put your attention (other than strictly scumhunting-related attention) then cool. I'll ignore you for now one because that's idiotic.

stop being such a fucking drama queen matt
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3907 (isolation #393) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3875, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3873, MattP wrote:I mean every damn post you make about me is saying I

1) Suck
2) Am an idiot
3) Am a dramaqueen that's fragile

I'm ignoring you to the best of my ability

You're what like 25? Act like a fucking adult and ignore me if you have an issue with me. I seriously majorly dislike you this game and have NO intention to converse with you. If that for some perverted reason makes you feel even MORE inclined to be a bitch towards me instead of respecting that and finding somewhere else to put your attention (other than strictly scumhunting-related attention) then cool. I'll ignore you for now one because that's idiotic.

did you miss my suggestions of night actions?

I suggested IaI view you and buldey protect IaI. that puts me as a confirmed town player
covering
for you if you are town, cos I believe that you are capable of leading town to a town win.

your reactions seem over the top and it is hard to discern what alignment they come from. I think that by that plan it will shake out a strong town force or it will shake out scum.

why are you having a problem with this

because he's scum duh

can we get a lynch now please.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3908 (isolation #394) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3876, Lord Mhork wrote:Ergh I'm a moron, but whatev's. If zab is town, a VT is fine to die if it means saving time and risks of another PR claim. Plus he's been lurkering all game so it isn't that big a loss.

Tonight bodyguard should be on cop, and cop should check someone like peregrine or majiffy or vifam or Reverend. This way we get another townie cleared and scum have to waste their shot killing the bodyguard since I doubt they have another roleblocking ability. Also our remaining masons (if more than one is left) should claim tomorrow. Then we just lynch our way through the not clear dudes. Simple, yeah? :D

that sounds a little more like a day 5 plan given how many people we have left, but i agree for the most part
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3909 (isolation #395) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3877, MattP wrote:Ok, sorry PM, I just felt like you were attacking me. I've been very stressed lately.

de-escalation backtrack ahoy
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3910 (isolation #396) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3878, zabriel wrote:We should not lynch me and lynch scum. Uber treated my complaints against Majiffy like they were new when he'd already acknowledged that I thought Majiffy was misrepping my question about Mollie's read of Buldermar.

lol

no i didnt
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3911 (isolation #397) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3879, Lord Mhork wrote:Yeah, but über is town.

^
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3912 (isolation #398) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3880, Aj The Epic wrote:Anyways, activity is worth
something
, so it's better to keep him around until later if we have an issue with him. I still see his walls as mainly town and have AP and him as my best town reads (of unconfirmed).

who, me?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3913 (isolation #399) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3890, zabriel wrote:Okay, except that if JS sent no PM to Buldermar that's libel and it's going to ruin a reputation. If there's not an actual rule against gambitting this way it still violates the spirit of our community rules. I think you'd best retire that Uber.

Why do you care what I think about another player?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”