NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yo.

I've read about half the game, which consists of fragments of day 1 and all of day 2.

Vote: DGB
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 706, Tammy wrote:Waiting on zach or nacho to do something. Will vote for either at this point.

Still have to read day 1, but I'm fully committed to the death of DGB's slot after her interaction with you. That whole flipout to me reads as a terrible excuse to not actually address questions you posed to her. I can't comprehend how any of that comes from someone who legitimately feels someone's been rude to them/disrespected... I can't even see where anything you said could even have come across that way.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 711, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 709, Zachrulez wrote:Still have to read day 1, but I'm fully committed to the death of DGB's slot after her interaction with you. That whole flipout to me reads as a terrible excuse to not actually address questions you posed to her. I can't comprehend how any of that comes from someone who legitimately feels someone's been rude to them/disrespected... I can't even see where anything you said could even have come across that way.

DGB isn't the kind of person to feel "threatened" or "pressured" enough by that question to just replace out...

She isn't the kind of person to react to someone the way she did here either. I'm not terribly interested in arguing what kind of person DGB is if the argument is going to go in circles. (And it can because that reaction to Tammy was very unlike DGB.) What I do know is that her response shut down a question posed to her by Tammy, one that was legitimate.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Baby Spice can die next. Analyzing the Mehdi wagon
before the flip
and calling him town for utterly crummy reasons just resonates like she knew what he'd flip. (Knew vs reasoned.)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Still reading, but think Johhog and Tammy are town.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Had a pretty strong town read on Tammy anyway. Johhog read is also stronger now in light of Baby Spice's scum flip, I'm having a hard time seeing that reaction as fake.

I was gonna say that Nobody Special looked like the best shot for scum, but I do think that Baby Spice's 596 actually clears him because of the inside knowledge it betrays. I'm having a hard time seeing her make that masonry speculation of NS is on her team.

It's enough for me to file him off as town unless we get evidence of a 2nd scum team or an SK in the setup anyway.

I'm not seeing the big deal that Moi had previously made with Empire. I'm more leaning town on him.

That leaves Arthur, Snowstorm, Konowa, and DeasVail. Working POE here and will be seeing if I can narrow the list some more with ISO reads, but it's Snowstorm's late day 2 play that is drawing most of my interest.

Summary of that:
*A throwaway comment about how he doesn't like the attention on Baby Spice. (Which I am noticing now in light of her flip.)
*A response to Nacho that seems designed to discredit his reads. Not sure why that is needed at that point.
*Late day interactions with Baby Spice that just look odd. (734 and 739.) I can't figure out what the purpose of those interactions would be from a town perspective.

Vote: Snowstorm.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Slight edit to a portion of my post.

In post 763, Zachrulez wrote:I was gonna say that Nobody Special looked like the best shot for scum, but I do think that Baby Spice's 596 actually clears him because of the inside knowledge it betrays. I'm having a hard time seeing her make that masonry speculation
of
if NS is on her team.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 767, DeasVail wrote:
In post 763, Zachrulez wrote:A throwaway comment about how he doesn't like the attention on Baby Spice. (Which I am noticing now in light of her flip.)

Why do you think scum would say this about their buddy?

To derail the possibility of the momentum leading to a lynch.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 769, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 763, Zachrulez wrote:
That leaves Arthur, Snowstorm, Konowa, and DeasVail. Working POE here and will be seeing if I can narrow the list some more with ISO reads, but it's Snowstorm's late day 2 play that is drawing most of my interest.

Summary of that:
*A throwaway comment about how he doesn't like the attention on Baby Spice. (Which I am noticing now in light of her flip.)
A response to Nacho that seems designed to discredit his reads. Not sure why that is needed at that point.
*Late day interactions with Baby Spice that just look odd. (734 and 739.) I can't figure out what the purpose of those interactions would be from a town perspective.

Vote: Snowstorm.

Could you elaborate on those two points?

That middle point is rather odd. You're accusing me of trying to discredit Nacho's reads when you yourself were set on lynching her even before she posted and you never even showed any interest in what she had to say, nor did you even appear after she posted and you knew she was replacing in.

I was committed to the lynch of that player slot based on the actions of DGB, and later some of the actions by Kingmaker after reading him that I never got a chance to post. He was getting lynched more than likely no matter what at that point so I don't see any point in attacking his reads. I would have liked to see him get a chance to post with a full read of the game in a more perfect world without a really short deadline looming. (One week deadlines... and no extension for replacements... wow.)

As to the last point. The interaction was interesting to me because you seemed to be opposed to the wagon, but the questioning seemed to indicate some level of suspicion to Baby Spice. If not that, then what was the purpose of that questioning?

I'm just thinking about the actions and the point in the game where the actions came, where a few more votes on Baby Spice would have likely ended up with her being lynched in Nacho's place the last day phase. (If I would have been in a position to put her in the lead with that little time to deadline I personally would have switched.) I'm just thinking about things in hindsight where your positions were crucially opposed to the idea of her being lynched.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yesterday ended up being a busier workday than expected. Looking through ISOs now and stuff.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 795, Konowa wrote:
Vote: Zachrulez

Reasons for MoI slot being scum still valid and then there is 713, which is a doozy of a scum post.

Can't answer for Moi, but it would be great if you actually explained what is supposedly scummy about 713, without that you're just pushing a bandwagon with an empty statement.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I want to see more from Snowstorm, particularly a vote. Isoing him reveals he's only done so twice over the entire game. He did state suspicion of Baby Spice, but that came in response to my posting in regards to his questioning of him. I can't really see where he's conveying what his suspicions are and that's another thing that's bothering me about him right now.

Konowa I want to see some substantial content from, he's been coasting along for quite some time and been largely invisible. Reasoning of any kind for any of his reads would be a good start.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Tammy, when you speculate about Snowstorm being likely to kill you, was the decision to kill you in those games largely his or are you attributing the kills to him because scum as a unit chose to kill you?

One is evidence against him being scum, the other... not so much.

Snowstorm is still my top suspect, little has changed/little to add as we've just recently started getting more posting again after a dearth in activity. Depending on the context of the Tammy kills in the other game, I could see myself switching to Konowa. The big point that's worked in Konowa's favor was that he picked up his activity over the last couple of days... but that was also in response to criticism over his lack of activity so... eh.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 852, DeasVail wrote:
In post 851, SnowStorm wrote:Aside from that first listing, he never mentions Arthur or DV again, which tells me he never read their ISO's, because even if he didn't suspect them as much as the other two, as town, he would have still read them to reassure himself. That's what town does.

I would like Zach's response to this in particular.

Although I don't necessarily agree with the post.

Not mentioning them doesn't mean I didn't read them. I just wouldn't don't have anything to say about them without being particularly nitpicky about them at this point, which isn't something I really like to do.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 855, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 852, DeasVail wrote:
In post 851, SnowStorm wrote:Aside from that first listing, he never mentions Arthur or DV again, which tells me he never read their ISO's, because even if he didn't suspect them as much as the other two, as town, he would have still read them to reassure himself. That's what town does.

I would like Zach's response to this in particular.

Although I don't necessarily agree with the post.

Not mentioning them doesn't mean I didn't read them. I just wouldn't
don't
have anything to say about them without being particularly nitpicky about them at this point, which isn't something I really like to do.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 857, DeasVail wrote:What are you reads on Arthur and myself?

Null leaning town on Arthur. His posting style reminds me of my own actually.

Null on you. Haven't really been able to get a strong pang on either the scum or town side on any of your posts. I'd lynch you on POE before Arthur at this point.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Zachrulez »

About the only thing that went right when I replaced in was getting that DGB/Nacho lynch.

What a mess.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”