Mafia 49: SpeedyKQ's Big New York Game - Game over!

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #0) » Thu May 18, 2006 5:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why are you pushing for a quick lynch on Max, Buddy?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #1) » Thu May 18, 2006 6:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kelly Chen wrote:
vote: vikingfan

I want to revive this... I would have been on it yesterday if I had been paying more attention.
Why are you voting viking? Sorry, I came in during the night and I had 28 pages of stuff to read through. :)
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #2) » Thu May 18, 2006 6:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Check post #666 for a summary of vikingfan's d1 and d2. He explained his actions a few posts later.
Creepy!!!! Going to look at the post now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #3) » Thu May 18, 2006 6:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah... that's pretty bad stuff there.
FOS: vikingfan
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #4) » Thu May 18, 2006 6:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kelly Chen wrote:
FOS: Mariyta
Ok.....
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #5) » Thu May 18, 2006 7:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm confused as to what just happened. :(
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #6) » Thu May 18, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

Forgive me for not wanting to read through a bunch of crap to get to what you want me to see. Buddy knew where the post was, and was nice enough to tell me. And for your information, I don't like to vote people too much without hearing what they have to say first, unless I have a good reason. Hence, the FOS. If it's pressure you're looking for, I can help. :)

Vote: Kelly Chen
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #7) » Thu May 18, 2006 7:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

My post came after yours, Kelly. I didn't see it there when I was typing. Sorry for the snappy tone, it was just suspicious the way you FOSed me with no explanation.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #8) » Thu May 18, 2006 10:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

Just trying to jump on the voting train, Hiab? :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #9) » Thu May 18, 2006 11:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why would we think BJ or Kelly are town? Are these unconfirmed confirms?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #10) » Tue May 23, 2006 9:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm sticking with my vote on Kelly Chen until I get more evidence as to why I should switch.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #11) » Tue May 23, 2006 10:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

I personally don't find your posts particularly scummy. I find Kelly's moreso, and I prefer not to waste my vote on someone I'm not feeling strong about. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #12) » Tue May 23, 2006 11:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
rajrhcpfreak
wagonned Pooky, wagonned Max, hammered the doctor without a single word about the guy, voted me, wagonned Max, accused Glork of protecting Max, wagonned Twito, with evidence this time:
raj wrote:
twito wrote:Oh yeah and I'm still not gonna RC and pressure won't make that happen. Another thing I actually feel more like voting ubertimmy coz atleast Spamwise postes something but not gonna switch my vote just yet.
That just radiates scumminess.
Then lurked for two weeks and popped up to place a 6th vote on my wagon.

My vote would be here if it weren't for other people's opinions.
You made some very good points. I'm gonna have to think on this before I do anything drastic (like move my vote).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #13) » Wed May 24, 2006 4:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

After reading over everything, and re-evaluating evidence and previous thoughts/opinions, I'm going to
Unvote, Vote: rajrhcpfreak
. Looking at Buddy's post, it made me think, and I find raj just exudes scumminess at this point.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #14) » Wed May 24, 2006 5:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:the only thing that explains my actions is that am a plain townie.

thats why i am lurking and not really caring about the game. im sorry. most of you that have played with me knows that i wouldnt be playing like this if i had a halfway intresting role.

this is my least fav role.
That's a pretty poor excuse. Even if you are a townie (which I'm not sure you are), it's a really poor attitude.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #15) » Thu May 25, 2006 12:06 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Methinks Kelly is full of it. There's still a lot left to the game, and a "cop" coming out now to get a player who's not really at the top of the hit list lynched..... I'm not buying it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #16) » Fri May 26, 2006 2:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:plus looking at this page agian we are getting more anti kelly people. almost making it seam like she would be scum. all the people attacking her cant be scum.
I'm questioning her actions because she waited until now to claim, and declare that she was 100% sure that viking was scum.... We're extremely close to a deadline. It just seems fishy.....
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #17) » Fri May 26, 2006 2:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

BabyJesus wrote:I like a raj lynch much better then a MBL lynch now...
Kelly Chen wrote:I would prefer that also.

unvote: vikingfan, vote: raj
Kelly Chen wrote:Hm, actually I change my mind. I think I'm running too great a risk of being nightkilled for no reason.

I have information related to my role which suggests that vikingfan is scum.

unvote raj, vote: vikingfan
This seems to be the first time we get any hint that Kelly has a "role" that indicates Viking is scum. Then she goes on to say she's 100% sure he's scum. Also, when Viking questioned her sanity, she flat out said she wasn't going to answer his question..... I'm concerned about this.

Unvote Raj

Kelly, would you care to explain before I place my vote back on you?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #18) » Fri May 26, 2006 2:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:but then we have to think... do we lynch another powerrole?
That's where the dilemma lies. What if she's not a powerrole and is attempting to get viking lynched for some other reason? Do we let her live? But if we let her live, how do we test it?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #19) » Fri May 26, 2006 3:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
rajrhcpfreak wrote:but then we have to think... do we lynch another powerrole?
That's where the dilemma lies. What if she's not a powerrole and is attempting to get viking lynched for some other reason? Do we let her live? But if we let her live, how do we test it?
One of the two is scum, right? Kelly. Vikingfan. Kelly. Vikingfan. It's not rocket science.
:P I guess it didn't occur to me that this is the test. Hush, I'm sleepy!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #20) » Fri May 26, 2006 3:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:or both is scum... or a townie with information on another townie.

Mariyta:
is there a possiblity that we can kill viking first and if he is good we kill kelly the next day?
That is definately a possibility. Hence the reason I haven't placed my vote yet. I'm trying to decide which I'd rather do.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #21) » Fri May 26, 2006 3:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:im mainly waiting to hear this information. since she will prolly die tonite, unless a doc protects her, she might as well tell us.
Kelly Chen wrote:BabyJesus, I don't have anything else of use. I'll claim fully tomorrow if you like.
I don't think we'll be getting anymore information.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #22) » Fri May 26, 2006 4:37 am

Post by Mariyta »

Actually, I'm hoping Kelly will chime in with some more information. Hence the reason I haven't voted for either yet.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #23) » Fri May 26, 2006 5:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

If you really are a cop of some sort, you'll be dead anyway..... Why are you figthing this so much?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #24) » Fri May 26, 2006 7:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm going to give Kelly the benefit of the doubt and
Vote: Vikingfan
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #25) » Fri May 26, 2006 9:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Question: Why is VikingFan voting for himself AND Glork?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #26) » Fri May 26, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Kelly Chen wrote:I don't believe he should say one way or the other, though.
That is an interesting comment..... Noted.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

Thanks for pointing those out, Glork. They are very interesting indeed....

I'm looking for stuff from armlx, and I'm not seeing much. What I do see, though, is a weird flop from MBL to Raj, then back again. I don't quite understand that.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

gmk wrote:I agree Glork, Fritzler's targets probably were Raj and BJ. The Raj quote looks pretty definitive, the BJ one a bit less so, but nothing else looks better.

In retrospect, this post strikes me as rather odd:
vikingfan wrote:Oh, and Speedy, Cogito Ergo Sum signed up to replace in the Mafia 49 thread in the Queue- I'd like him in now so he can weigh in on this before deadline.
You think there might have been some unscrupulous acts occurring?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
vote: armlx.
My reasons given yesterday.

*braces for Tamuz's vote*
I can't find that post anywhere. Could you point me in the right direction, pretty please? :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

I would like to see a claim as well, but I'm not ready to vote yet.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not convinced on the armlx thing yet. I would like to see some more from him.

Vote: Max
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

Max wrote:Erm now why have I got 2 votes for no reasoning it's like me voting glork as he's voting me pointless.
I don't see anyone else as more suspicous at this point.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not sure yet. I'm still trying to work through that. I'm trying to re-read things and get a feel for everyone. Right now, Max is the one that stands out, hence the vote. It may change.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I have a new policy. Can anyone figure out what it is?

unvote, vote Spamwise
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:56 pm

Post by Mariyta »

That was totally not my new policy. You guys suck. Guess again.

Maybe I can help you out a bit....
Spamwise wrote:I'm suspicious of Mariyta. So I will vote for
him

Vote:Mariyta
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

It's better than being a jerk to everyone. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:13 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote, vote: Max

Just a reminder for everyone, I'm a girl. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

I really don't understand the votes on me. Anyone care to explain?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Your hesitance to express an opinion on armlx, for one.

Your dismissal of Kelly's evidence yesterday, for another.
I'm not hesitant to express an opinion. I said I don't see where the evidence against him is coming from. If by "hesitance" you mean I'm not agreeing with you, than by all means, vote me. Clearly, you are always correct, and could never be wrong.....

As to the "dismissal" of Kelly's evidence.... I still haven't really been able to find that evidence. Again, it seems like I'm being attacked because I don't agree with YOUR vote. Thank you, move along.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

How hard is "I"m not convinced" to understand? My vote on Max isn't that hard to understand either. Read his posts. You're reaching for straws, my dear Buddy.

And as a guy, you clearly don't understand how annoying it is to be referred to as a "him" all the freaking time. Seriously, is it that hard to look a smidge to the left to make sure the person you're referring to is indeed a guy? "Mariyta" is most distinctly a female name.

Anyway, this is the last time I'm going to refute anything you say until you bring an actual claim against me.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:24 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Kelly Chen wrote:Well, I can clear somebody today. Should I just do that? If I had another scum it would be one thing, but I don't. Waiting around doesn't seem like it's going to generate anything useful.
Honestly, Kelly, that's up to you. I mean, you've made it pretty clear what your role is the last few days, so not divulging info isn't going to save you. You may have a strategic plan for saving it though, so I for one am not going to push. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Glork wrote:So you think Armlx is scum who decided he'd attack you fiercly so that he could set up and claim this one-shot gig?
All I have to go on is that he wagoned M-M and Twito with pretty much no stated reasons and then chose to stick with his vote on me for no stated reasons over a vote for viking based on kelly's claim.

If his claim is true, then he made a bizarre choice there and didn't realize it would bite him in the ass today.

If his claim is false, then I think he made up his claim today after he saw the reasons people were voting for him.
Now
that
is actually a good reason. I don't understand why you couldn't just lay it out like that before. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:37 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:As I stated earlier, I believe armlx. There's no real reason to lynch him. So can we lynch Mariyta already? Obv scum.
I am?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Well, I kinda made it up when I was creating a name for an MMO, but I was leaning toward Russian when I made it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

Max has kind of disappeared. It would be nice for him to say SOMETHING. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

The two lynchees look like Max and Armlx.

Here's my reasons for voting Max. He acts scummy. His posts (when he makes them) are cryptic at best. He says very little, and what he does say does not contribute to discussions at all. His vote remains on Coron, and for the life of me, I cannot find any reason for it. Maybe he would care to explain?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

I can see the case against Fortify. He's definately someone I will keep an eye on.

FOS: Fortify
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Twito?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fortify wrote:But I am not convinced, as mentioned before, none of this is ironproof I am just mainly thinking out loud.
I always get called scummy for adding clauses like this at the end of my posts. Now I see why.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:06 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote, vote: Fortify
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Spoon? Ouch.

Going back to the same place I've been many times.....

Vote: Max
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

I thought I had unvoted for the time being. Oops.
Unvote

Not feeling the STD wagon just yet (although STDs are baaaaaaaaaad).

Would like to hear some sort of claim or defense from him.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote: STD
What about 6?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

I, like many people, didn't believe Kelly was a cop for awhile. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but that's the way it is. Max has been acting scummy the whole game, so yes, I voted him. I don't feel the armlx thing, and how did I get "suckered" into voting Kelly? As I already said, I didn't believe her to be a cop at the time. I voted STD simply because he refuses to claim or give a defense. I don't really feel the scummy vibe from him either, and I have no intention of letting my vote stay on him past 7.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yes, I am, so I can make a better informed decision. But you wouldn't realize that would you, since you're willing to vote anyone just to save your scummy hide.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'll be on vacation July 2-8th, just fyi.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm happy with my vote. And he seems to be against a defense, for some reason.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm back, fyi.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bah. If you really want to be lynched, I guess I'll help you out.
Vote: Armlx
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I don't really have anything to contribute on the matter. As of right now, I don't have any strong suspicions about anyone, and armlx wants to die. /shrug
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

How many til lynch? Today is lasting forever.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

So little has happened it feels like it's been a lot longer.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Glork, I love you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at with the "voting bloc". Care to elaborate?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bah. Yet another game I need to go through and re-read. I'll do it later today, hopefully.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Not my lover!!!!!

Glork, honey, you seem to have outted yourself. I don't believe your cop claim. I'd be surprised if we had anymore cops in this game. I'm sorry dear, but it's time for you to sleep.

Vote: Glork
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why timmy?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Why are we looking at a Timmy lynch?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote Max

Going back to my original suspicion until I get a chance to go back and re-read. I want to find out why timmy is such a target (I don't recall anything he did to make it so).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

A spy?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

Max wrote:
Mariyta wrote:A spy?
ou know a person who knows the mafia yet the mafia dont know them they try to help mafia through their vote
Oh, never heard of that before. But the fact that you pointed that out makes me wonder about you....

On another note, I haven't had time to go back and re-read yet, but I feel safe keeping my vote on Max for the time being considering he's suspicious in my eyes, and no where near a lynch.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

I haven't in 3 years, but we never had spies when I played. Just cops and mafia. We stuck to the basics.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm keeping my vote on Max because I've been suspicious of him since the beginning, and his recent comments have just increased that. A spy? Who would've thought that if they weren't one themselves? I don't see gmk really defending Glork, and if that's the only thing people have against him (I assume it is cause I can't find anything else), it's not enough for me to switch my vote.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bah. I'd rather lynch max, but I do see the evidence against CTD. It's probably better to lynch a possible scum, and take a shot at max tomorrow than to not lynch at all..... Bah.

Unvote, Vote: CTD
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

BJ, how can you be so sure he's clean? Everything he's said or done points to him being scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

Undecided between gmk and max. I'm more convinced about max at the moment.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

Um, wow......
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

And a near lynch in 2 days isn't?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

Has he posted at all in the last week? I know he was on vacation before, but he's not anymore. If he's not willing to defend himself at all, I may be inclined to change my opinion on the matter.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

What's a shelterer?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Wow, I'm a tard. Thanks Coron.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

Well, I thought Max was scum most of the game, but Amelia's quick vote to lynch gmk and putting Max at lynch-2 makes me wonder if she may be scum instead... I'm not willing to put Amelia at lynch-2 yet though, and I'm definately not putting Max at -1. Anyone have any thoughts on the Amelia situation?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

gmk is dead.....
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Let the mod replace you then. Right now, that sounds like a pretty poor excuse to quick-lynch someone.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

I do want to vote you, but I want others to give their input before I put you so close to a lynch.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

Screw it.
Vote Ameliaslay

No one else has any issues at all with the quick hammer and apathy by Ameliaslay?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

No comments on Amelia's quick lynch of gmk? I agree on the max thing (or I thought I did), but I'm worried about Amelia too.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fair enough, but from what I understand, she won't ask.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by Mariyta »

It would be appreciated if you'd at least try.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Welcome aboard. Please claim. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, I wasn't really expecting you to claim w/o reading. It was half joking ;)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Haha, that's the way I feel about a lot of people. I always have to go back and read the last page or 2 to remember what's going on in my games.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

First off, I replaced into this game, just like you, and I've been suspicious of Max since I did. His play is not town play (of course, it never is). Amelia may have been bored, but that's an idiotic reason to place the lynching vote on someone. gmk didn't get any chance right before his lynch, and that makes me think Amelia saw an opportunity. I may be wrong, but as I'm sure you know, it doesn't look good at all.

And yes, I do bandwagon, because I suck at finding scum. Therefore, when other people lay out reasons that make sense and that I can verify, I believe them. I'm still working on learning scumtells and building cases.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

I know I'm not new, but up until this point, my playstyle has gotten me killed. I've recently tried switching it around, but I still am learning to "hunt scum". Unlike many people, I don't put a lot of effort into this game. I play for fun, so sometimes I actually try, other times, I just chill.

Vote me if you feel you need to. I can see why you are suspicious. And I really have no defense other than what I've given you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

I don't know what exactly you're looking for, Coron. I've been suspicious of Max since I joined the game, but the Amelia thing is just too glaring to ignore. I see SM replaced Nightfall, but I haven't heard much from him (or don't remember much).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

Amelia came in, not paying any attention at all (or so she claimed), and placed the lynching vote on gmk like it was not a big deal. That's what I consider the "amelia thing". Then you were the one to point out her horrible voting record.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm sticking with my vote for now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:59 pm

Post by Mariyta »

"Lynch her and let me live to kill another person." Good point. We should let Primate/Amelia live another day so the scum can win. I'm pretty convinced at this point that Primate is just trying to prolong his life so he can help his scum partner a bit more.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:27 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Wow. So you have to result to insults? Definately scum.

And I'm sorry. I don't make PBPAs. They're stupid, and a waste of time.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Sorry, BJ. You're wrong on that one.

Where's Max? Did we ever get a replacement for him?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Um.... *poke*?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Cause I'm cuter.

Plus I'm actually here. The rest seem to have disappeared. I still have a gut feeling about Max. I haven't liked him since I joined the game. And now he's gone and run away. I don't want to vote yet though, cause I don't want another situation where someone comes in and just hammers because they can, without putting in any effort.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Mariyta »

So, we're just left hanging?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by Mariyta »

And you couldn't even spell my name right....
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Um, BJ, could you unvote me so someone can't pull an Amelia and just come in and hammer for no reason? Please?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:28 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'll be on vacation Friday 9/29-Monday 10/2, then limited access until 10/8. Replace me if needed, but I'll do my best to keep up.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #107) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by Mariyta »

BJ was the godfather. :) You made the wrong move. :P

Raj was being Raj I think. It just helped tremendously. :P
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”