Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm only up to Page 16 of my Skim read, but did a few ISOs also.

CodeX appears town to me.

I thought the host was joking when he said I was replacing into a confirmed slot, but nice to see I don't have to act intentionally anti-town and I can just relax and read through the topic. Natalie is also alive. So two confirmed town still alive and scum team is just taking shots at night hoping to kill power?

Just of what I have so far in my memory banks from reading, I'd like to know what's going on with OAFE. This quote in particular rubs me the wrong way:
In post 244, OnceAndForEver wrote:Ok, I am beginning to suspect that all the roles in this game are doubled to throw us off.... I am also a rolecop furry.
Especially after repeatedly stating he didn't want a Mass on Day 1. I'm still working on catching up, but won't get through the rest of it tonight.

Shotty's opening post today also rubs me wrong:
In post 803, drmyshotgun wrote:So the scums are having bad nights.

...seems like something scum would say to be cute. His push on someone I am developing a town read on doesn't improve my opinion of him either.

Will catch up some more later. While I am not a "great" mafia player, I certainly think I am better than my replaced counterpart, so hopefully I do some good while I'm here.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Speed and nonchalantness of this wagon has me concerned of a Mafia Bookie, but can't say I disagree with rofl lynch on reading.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Why does a Vanila claim make you confirm vote Matt?

The only roles Tammy could have that a role cop can truly bust is Bookie or Godfather, she has no reason to lie if she really is a VT, and if she was Bookie or Godfather, you woudn't even need to go through this roundabout business in the first place.

I'm probably next on the chopping block for night kills, so I better get my peace out sometime today. Suffice to say, I am not comfortable with OAFE prior to Day 3, and rofl was an easy bus yesterday for anybody on his scum team. The slot should be highly scrutinized in my opinion.

Matt, if Tammy flips VT, are you willing to eat the next lynch for the failure? I'd like to see a reasonable case other than meta of Tammy in general, especially since your slot is one of only a handful of people in the game that I actually don't trust.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So what is it about her claim that makes you confirm your vote? You can admit if you have nothing. She did her part by claiming.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Yeah, I'm not even putting this one in my wiki. I didn't do anything, I don't deserve any kind of recognition for the game. Good job on a win town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”