Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 176, inte wrote:This seems forced. I see no benefit of massclaim, especially this early in he game.

In post 177, inte wrote:How about this, explain how your role gets better after the massclaim and I'll think about it

You don't want a massclaim, yet you don't mind blatently rolefishing? Complete contradiction

Vote:Inte

Massclaiming does seem like a fast way to get our power roles killed doesn't it? I think it's a silly idea, at the very least so early in this game.

What once said, it makes zero sense to fakeclaim a DV, honestly I consider both of them 100% town...assuming they are not complete idiots
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 213, OnceAndForEver wrote:Haymaker, what's your opinion on kondi.

Seems more town to me. Initially I wanted to vote him when I discovered the fakeclaim, but upon reading and thinking about the reasoning of a mafia fakeclaiming dayvig to be something very foolish most of the time it makes more sense as town. I do dislike how he kept begging to be shot...but I don't think that's a scumtell. Just plain dumb as town, or as mafia.

@INTE: Seems like a way for you to try and figure out his role, while preventing a complete massclaim so you simply know his powers, and can use it against him during the nightphase.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Hayker »

I think the Furry wagon should be derailed guys and here is why. Furry will likely be killed eventually if s/he is town due to powerole nature. If s/he stays alive a long time, it will make more sense to lynch him later for likely being mafia. I personally do find how he orchastrated the massclaim scummy with the closest thing to a protective role being a watcher, which we may or may not have. It will allows us a few days of confirmed townies, but not much more. It was quite a guess to assume this game is extremly power role heavy, though I have fallen out of this site's meta recently. I mean 4 mafia-15 town. That is quite a few mislynches given to us. I'm going to iso read everyone and give a list of stances.

We truly should not claim any more roles today to keep them safe. Thers no need to even soft claim them for now.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 403, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 392, Hayker wrote:I mean 4 mafia-15 town.

How do you know there is 4 mafia?

Read the role pms.

To everyone else, is this the reason I'm being voted? Every mafia role pm clearly shows there are 4 mafiosos.

As for my "explanation for the mafia to do", it's commen sense that a role claim like that will resolve itself. I was going to pull an example from Mafia 96, though after reading that it occurs to me the nature of my example was different. (Was remembering a miller being a cop) Either way, what I pointed out truly is a big case of wifom. Mafia leaves cop alive to get him lynched for being mafia, as opposed to mafia fakeclaim cop to delay getting lynched. Though in this case it is possible for the mafia to have a rolecop yadda yadda yadda. It's one big case of wifom. There is no point in lynching a claimed rolecop day 1, as foolish as the claim was. Considering there have already been 5 hard claims and 1 or 2 softclaims, can't remember offhand. It is highly unlikely there are any more town power roles. Though...a neighborizer seems a very weak and almost worthless role if you ask me. Perhaps I just am that unaware of the meta here.

Iso reads are incomplete as of now, still working on that post.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Hayker »

Code_X:Neutral read. No real reasons to vote him, lack Of posting. He only has 1 read, but that's not a scumtell.

Shotgun: Spends a lot of time discussing very usess things such as the whole "fuck" argument. I believe scum, want to lynch. Also hops on and off my wagon with no reasons given.

Furry:Views already public. I believe he is scummy for the massclaim idea, but it is plain foolish to lynch a claimed cop day 1. Reasses this situation later because it makes more sense then worrying about it now

IAI: I believe town. Posts all seem solid, though he's voting for me just to get a lynch out. Some indication otherwise that he has a reason or two. What are these reasons.

Inte: Scum read. Highly doubt he is scum if Shotgun is. That goes vice versa as well. Want to lynch der

Kondi: The only reason I don't have a scumread is because of the fake claim at the start. To me thats almost as good as being cleared because of the insanity of a mafioso making it

Natali: Confirmed townie no reason to look into further

Nobody special: Lynch with extreme predjudice. Sieiropusly wow.
unvote, Vote:Nobody Special

OAFE:Town read. More likely town of the two rolecops.

Petapan:Please elaborate why you are voting for me.

rofl:Town read. Playing to his meta as far as I can remember. Maybe slightly different but I can easily attribute it to my time spent away from this site

Salamance: see Natalie. Why am I being voted,I don't see any reasons in this thread

Scooby: Not a strong read either way. Your last point in your case on me applies to other people. Inconsistantcy, please look at people such as Nobody special and get back to me.

Shamrock: Super scummy, hasn't even voted. Would definitely lynch

Tammy: wasting time focusing on Furry this early. Please stop that and focus elsewhere. Any other reads? -neutral

This should cover it. Now, TO ALL THOSE VOTING ME, WHY? I see very few cases
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Hayker »

I'm a cop, get off me
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 520, Code_X wrote:3 town cops?

Really..........

I'm doubtful to this too. This is why I suspect Furry, but have no reason to lynchhim
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Hayker »

Because it would have resolved itself. Maybe not now
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 527, roflcopter wrote:what if there's two godfathers? that'd be a pretty slick game design.

Keeping my eye on you for that comment Rofl
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Hayker »

I have an innocent result on Inte. Sadly not very useful information, at least One of my scum reads is gone. Somone speculated on two mafia godfather as I recall.vgoing to go find that in iso and look into that personvassuming it's not one of our confirmed townies.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”