NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #200) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2859, DLG wrote:
In post 2853, Maxous wrote:Any particular reason you don't think he is a SK?
Did I miss it earlier?

You didn't miss it, in that I don't think I posted it.

The thing that gets me off that idea is the vote Fallman7 to implicate Lady Lambdadelta hijinks. As Serial Killer, Benmage could be doing Daytime scum hunting and Night killing. But, it seems incredibly dangerous to make an enemy of a scum read in that fashion. I'd think as Serial Killer he'd want to avoid that kind of attention grabbing play. To me, that means either Town or scum of opposite team, not Serial Killer.

Oh, Benmage, I've traded off my scum read on you temporarily, but are you serious about asking what you've avoided when I'm in the mix? I don't want those oft-promised and not delivered responses at this time. It would only serve to create excessive noise, in my opinion. But, gee whiz.

@ Benmage
Please explain your insistence on Town!Psyche. He's far and away my top scum read, currently. Help me see where I'm wrong.

You think Im the SK?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #201) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2861, Psyche wrote:I wonder how I survived for so long doing nothing. It's anomalous. I guess other people just really stood out?

Your welcome.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #202) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2862, Psyche wrote:
In post 290, Benmage wrote:Firestarter couldn't be more town if he was an innocent child.

Hahaha.

Good thing that post is over 100 pages old.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (isolation #203) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2868, DLG wrote:
In post 2863, Maxous wrote:Oh, I'm assuming the SK is bulletproof. Wondering if people think he could also be investigative immune also.

I remembered a large normal game in which Mastin('s hydra) was both as a SK.

Ah, I see. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me a whole bunch, I guess.

What do you think of the chance of a two scum team set-up instead of a single scum team and Serial Killer set-up?

Really, I'd like everyone's take on this. What makes Serial Killer more likely than another scum team?

@ Benmage
No, I don't think you're Serial Killer. That response was to Maxous on why I did not think you were Serial Killer. Am I wrong?

Of course not.

-There is now zero chance of a 2 scum team setup. Just saying.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #204) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

DLG, why is my read on "hold"... my scum read was because I didn't answer a few shitty questions? Right?

Thats it.... Or is there more to it?

Considering my play with a few flipped scum, I must be the worlds best goddamn scummer ever.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2872 (isolation #205) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Psyche.... I am the only reason you are alive.... last sentence did you mean someone else?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #206) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Stop the mislynch now noobs.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #207) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Post like this:
In post 2871, Psyche wrote:That it was so long ago is what makes it okay to laugh at it.

Here's what's been happening to me this game:
I joined it because I was looking for a fast mafia fix.
But found it to be far more active than what I was used to. And on top of that, I found that this and the assortment of players in the game was making the whole thing a chore.
And then when school concerns took over, the thread grew enormously and I struggled to grasp the motivation and passion to read and analyze such an overwhelming load.
I asked to replace out, and almost made it out, but a missent PM by Peregrine and guilt over the whole thing had me running back.
But I still couldn't get over that readthrough hump, and school was only getting more hectic.
Once school was over, I was in a Game with more pages than I had ever been asked to handle before. And I still lacked willpower.
So I just whittled my time away and ignored the game, feeling guilty but trapped every moment of it...And here we are.

I've ruined myself. I've set myself up for failure.
But now I'll try to make up for it, at least a little.
Or maybe I'll just give up, overdue-like. Eh.

Benmage's case on me is him trying to frame that which is a whole lot of nothing. I don't see I can be accused of anything except of absolutely nothing.

DONT COME FROM SCUM. Because than the person would be the biggest douchebag ever. And noone wants to actually be a douchebag. This is just a defeated townie. This isn't lying scum.

What his tactic was to tactically lurk? And than play this apathetic card? No... he's a sad pathetic, undeserving player.... but this lynch is atrocious.

I'd much rather lynch
SC
, who some how idiotically can fathom me scum.

Yesterday fine, but my interplay with Fakegod, case on ogml... them both flipping scum. Like woWW, to still believe me scum, is one of the most stubborn things I've ever heard of.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (isolation #208) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Ah here's the post that makes me chuckle at the notion I could be scum... I suggest lynching one scum, and vigging the other.... Yep totally partners... What did SC want, oh yeah 2 town. Me and Hezz.

In post 2760, Benmage wrote:
In post 2754, VisMaior wrote:So who should I target then?

How about Fakegod or OGML...whichever doesn't eat rope. SO we can analyze both competing wagons.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #209) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Ah here's the post that makes me chuckle at the notion I could be scum... I suggest lynching one scum, and vigging the other.... Yep totally partners... What did SC want, oh yeah 2 town. Me and Hezz.

How about Fakegod or OGML...whichever doesn't eat rope. SO we can analyze both competing wagons.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #210) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In fact

Vote Strangercoug

-I'm tired of his stubbornness.
-His shitty reads
-His illogical statements
-His counterproductive mentality.

Lets see... he derailed the scum PR lynch of OGML when the two wagons were tied. Congrats.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #211) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2892, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2888, Benmage wrote:Ah here's the post that makes me chuckle at the notion I could be scum... I suggest lynching one scum, and vigging the other.... Yep totally partners... What did SC want, oh yeah 2 town. Me and Hezz.

Show where you posted cases on FakeGod and OhGodMyLife. Bussing two scum is perfectly conceivable.

So I show you it... But I could still be scum bussing.. so whats the point? :roll: :roll: Way to give yourself options. I'll bother later, running out the house to a pool party..
In post 2890, Benmage wrote:
Vote Strangercoug

-I'm tired of his stubbornness.

Stubbornness is not a scumtell.

-Debateable. Regardless I can't afford you endgame with 2 towns as your top reads. And 'forcing' consistency is a scumtell.
In post 2890, Benmage wrote:-His shitty reads

Shitty reads are not themselves scumtells.

So you agree you have shitty reads?
In post 2890, Benmage wrote:-His illogical statements

Show how my statements are illogical.

In post 2890, Benmage wrote:-His counterproductive mentality.

Show how my mentality is counterproductive.

-Stubborness on common practices. I.E. SCUM DO TARGET LURKERS.
--You DERAILED THE SCUM PR TO ATTACK HEZZLUCKY.

(I'm running I'll breakdown more why SC is todays choice)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #212) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2888, Benmage wrote:Ah here's the post that makes me chuckle at the notion I could be scum... I suggest lynching one scum, and vigging the other.... Yep totally partners... What did SC want, oh yeah 2 town. Me and Hezz.

Show where you posted cases on FakeGod and OhGodMyLife. Bussing two scum is perfectly conceivable.

Here is me explaining how I voted OGML to Maxous:
post 2621

Here is the bulleted case:
In post 2672, Benmage wrote:
@SC
my vote in a nutshell"

1. Both Firestarter and OGML slot call LLD town. (Wanting to make their GF look good imo)
2. OGML's voting pattern shitty. (Tunnels on June)
3. Buddy's me calling me town when most either complained about my activity or actively sought my lynch. (Wanting town cred post my flip)
4. LLD keeps OGML in the null sections, a classic scum move for a buddy.

And if you want to lynch a slot that hasn't done much altogether. There ya go.

As for FakeGod if you think this is an interaction between two scum partners….well than… you have nothing to complain about when you hang tonight:
My demand:
post 2746
His response:
post 2788
post 2789
The result:
post 2791
post 2792
post 2793
Then you done with your rodeo crusade of derailing OGML by voting Hezz, easily capitulate to FG. Resulting in his lynch.

Now also I suggest the killing of two scum:

You suggest two town:
In post 2755, StrangerCoug wrote:Whichever of Benmage and HezLucky doesn't get the rope. (If neither, your choice.)

In post 2890, Benmage wrote:-His counterproductive mentality.

Show how my mentality is counterproductive.

You derail a LEAD WAGON ON A SCUM POWERROLE. To backup you threat at Hezzlucky. Your 24 hour demand. BUT ONE VOTE IS NOTHING. ITS SHit. I called you out. Redff called you out. You're too experienced for shit like that. And when I call you out, you say "I'm next" OMFG ROFLMAO. I'm next. ONE VOTE DOES NOTHING!

****** When a wagon on scum, is at a PINNACLE point, then is not the time to act tough backing up your shitty demands.

What did it do? Right, it derailed the OGML scum PR wagon. GOOD JOB CAUGHT SCUM.

In post 2894, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2893, Benmage wrote:So I show you it... But I could still be scum bussing.. so whats the point? :roll: :roll:

The point is that it's WIFOM. So you nailed two scum. That does not itself make you town.

YES, weigh me in totality, it is baffling that I am not your #1 town read, let alone A SCUMREAD!

In post 2894, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2892, StrangerCoug wrote:-Stubborness on common practices. I.E. SCUM DO TARGET LURKERS.

Where did I say they didn't?

HERE:
In post 2546, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2543, Benmage wrote:
SC
, do you agree that there is a common practice amongst scum to lurker hunt?

No.

In post 2894, StrangerCoug wrote: but any way you slice the bird, there are still worse crimes.

What are you referring to? You're attack on Hezz? The max ogml connection thing you're pushing. Meh, not worse imo.

AND LETS SEE A BULLET AS TO WHY I AM SCUM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #213) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Benmage »

@RachMarie

Yesterday when you asked who to investigate, and I said myself/psyche, and both max's....

And SC said one of the lurkers...

WHY did you choose DV? (Arguably the strongest town read out there)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #214) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Benmage »

@StrangerCoug

You've been pushing me and Hezz as scum for days.... Why do you think you're still alive?

You mention 5 scum and a SK as the likely setup. Lineup the town, and known powerroles both claimed and dead, and give me what you think the setup is. Including potential scum PR. (For example I wouldn't be surprised if a 5 man scum team had say a Mafia cop, and the SK was inv immune, and had a BPV(1shot)).

I want to see YOUR opinion on balance.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #215) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Benmage »

TL/DR
version why SC is scum:
-Stubbornness on old reads despite new information.
-Nitpicking when attacking, shit questions towards myself, and Hezz.
-False statements. (Lurker reference)
--Consistently attacking low hanging fruit. I.E Strong focus on lurkers.
***Derailing of the OGML scum PR wagon to 'Posture' his bullshit, useless attack on Hezz. Compounded with Fakegods, kamikaze play fully saved a scum PR.

I WANT TO SEE everyone give their opinion on why they AREN't voting SC IN THEIR NEXT POST.
(of course voting SC is a simpler option)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (isolation #216) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Benmage »

TL/DR
version why SC is scum:
-Stubbornness on old reads despite new information.
-Nitpicking when attacking, shit questions towards myself, and Hezz.
-False statements. (Lurker reference)
--Consistently attacking low hanging fruit. I.E Strong focus on lurkers.
***Derailing of the OGML scum PR wagon to 'Posture' his bullshit, useless attack on Hezz. Compounded with Fakegods, kamikaze play fully saved a scum PR.

I WANT TO SEE everyone give their opinion on why they AREN't voting SC IN THEIR NEXT POST.
(of course voting SC is a simpler option)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #217) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Benmage »

EDBWOP:

For SC:
*** -Classic scum read positions. Town as his #1 suspects, but keeps scum partners as weaker reads, to still get cred. Classic scumtell.
-Sheeping now onto Pysche, a fucking obvious apathetic town. SC as a more experienced player should recognize this commonality.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #218) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes I already mentioned OGML's odd stance/buddying with me when most people either found me useless or scummy. I said it was likely looking for postflip cred.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #219) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

I would say, as a previous strong advocate against maxwell, there are others I'm more concerned with at the moment.

As for that piece, it could go either way. In that scenario, Fallman replaced into a heavily scrutinized position. And so a potential scum max could be calling for his partners head primarily, knowing the unlikely chance of him being lynched that day, while still being able to get future credit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #220) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2920, Psyche wrote:
In post 2327, maxwell wrote:
In post 2303, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Holy Fuck I'm not doing this deadline lynch bullshit again.

Junpei was scum.

Fallman CLAIMED SCUM IN HIS FIRST POST. THAT POST ONLY HAS SCUM MOTIVATION. SURVIVALISM IS A SCUM MOTIVATED PLAY.

HE DIDN'T SAY "LET ME SCUM HUNT". HE EXPLICTLY SAID HE WOULDN'T!

WE ARE LYNCHING FALLMAN TODAY. I WON'T LET SCUM DERAIL THIS LYNCH!

He's pretty blatantly a dumb newbie and you're driving this way too hard on far too simplistic terms.

Do you think this looks like scumbud vs. scumbud?

No, thats a good point for town maxwell.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #221) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2928, Psyche wrote:And then there's the fact that Hez never has anything bad/strong to say about any of the confirmed scum this game. At all. He barely ever mentions the one scum he actually voted for. Something smells fishy.

He's been to busy tunneling on townbenmage.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #222) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2925, StrangerCoug wrote:
#2909: Neither you nor HezLucky is in the slightest confirmed town. From now on, I will ignore any post of yours where you defend HezLucky, and I will also ignore any post of yours in which you whine and complain that you are not my #1 town read.

This must be in response to the vig direction. Overreact much?? Yeah ignore my interplay with FakeGod, and my case on OGML.... god forbide you admit how blatantly town I am.

#2911: Why do I think I am still alive? Few other players are pushing that I am the scummiest player. I have caught on, however, that other people think I am scum (or at least an option for it).

Prior to today, you pretty much had zero scrutiny. So i don't buy you're plausibility as a lynch as the reason you are a alive. ANYONE can be lynched. You're alive because:
A: You're scum.
B: Your reads are wrong.

(Z: if B, WAKE THE FUCK UP)

In post 2925, StrangerCoug wrote:As for the other part, I refuse to give you details about what I think is the setup.

Scuummmmmy.

In post 2925, StrangerCoug wrote:#2912/2913 (which is the same thing): The same statement cannot be both a lie and an opinion. You asked if I agreed that scum target lurkers. I had forgotten that I had disagreed, but the point is that you were asking for an opinion.

Scum target low hanging fruit and lurkers. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. If you want to disagree because that's what you've been doing. Then go ahead. But it strengthens my point that you are scum, because as an experienced player you should 100% agree with scum targeting lurkers as a viable strategy.

So I will call you illogical and scummy for this.

Attacking the lurkers is because I felt they were being detrimental to the game and I thought scum was among them. That was justified.

There are always scum in lurkers. But there's usually like 1 in 5. So the math game isn't in ones favor. And you were failing to accept certain key notes, primarily regarding myself. Instead you chose stubbornness.

#2914: See response to #2911 for the defense to the first point. As to the second,
I play hardball. I believe in fighting to the death.

Rofl... which would make scum more likely to want to kill you.

But oh right you're scum.

In post 2925, StrangerCoug wrote:Anything you want explained in further detail, please speak up.

BULLET FOR ME
why i am still a scum suspect of yours? As far as I can recall your suspicions are outdated. Please correct my view. Shit if you think I'm scum so badly... just whispering it these few days is shit. YOU need to be pressing the issue. But thats right. It’s shit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2932 (isolation #223) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2930, Psyche wrote:
All LLD has to say about Hez is that he is town, in response to a question...

And LLD had OGML's slot as neutral.
OGML talks more. He connects LLD with Hez, but also with FG, so this post is laced with distancing. 

Nah all three of the others mentioned are definitely town now. OGML references one scum out of 4 to a flipped scum. Make himself look better when/if FG dies..and gives credence to than attack those town members on viable information. The putting of 1 scum into the pile, makes the attack appear viable. I 100% doubt OGML would look to bus 2 here.

Nope. All 3 town.
And he just lamely stops voting for Hez to bus his buddy. This may be what distancing looks like.

More like selfpreservation for the team. Lose the goon, save the PR.

Stop voting Hez, Pysche he's not todays game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #224) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2934, StrangerCoug wrote:
You are more focused on trying to prove that you are better than everyone else than doing proper scumhunting, number one.

Bullshit. I make a few comments, and you cling to this little piece as if it was the totality of my work.
-FACT, noones been scumhunting as hard as I the last few game days.
In post 2934, StrangerCoug wrote:Number two, I have no reason to trust you when you are constantly defending my scumread.

So we differ on reads....

And yes I will defend pysche from being mislynched at this pinnacle point in the game. You really think I am buddying here? Or are you referring to me defending Hezz??? Just how many scum are left again?
In post 2934, StrangerCoug wrote:
Show me which of my suspicions are outdated and what posts outdate them.

This is the finale:
In post 2546, StrangerCoug wrote:
THANK YOU.

as far as I know all stated suspicion is prior to this. And this isn't really concurrent anymore. Hence why I say outtdatted. You don't bother with my interaction with recently flipped scum. You stick to old reads, to appear 'consistent'. Yet in all your tunneling I've barely seen you look at much of the playerbase, let alone explain reads...

The only information you've really complained about me, was not answering REALLY fucking obvious questions.. Which as quoted got answered. And you accused me early on of lurking. Which clearly is no longer the case.

You really haven't accussed me much, why keep so much close to the chest? I question why you aren't pressing me more when I've been a scum read of yours for so long. Lots has happened since your early suspicion. If you were earnest in your belief I was scum. You'd be pushing me harder/attempting to enlighten those who don't see what you do. But you aren't. Because you have nothing on me (and you just blow off my legitimate illustrations of town acts). You're coasting, and sheeping. You're caught scum. And you will hang today.

You wanna see how town gets scum lynched. Watch me lynch you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #225) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2934, StrangerCoug wrote:The rest of your post is a waste of my time.

Yes better to blow off my points when your caught with your pants down.

Can't explain why scum didn't NK you? (Guess saying it would be against the scum teams WC would be bad aye)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:59 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2942, Maxous wrote:
I'm fine with lynching SC mostly based off his weak voting in D4.

In post 2952, HezLucky wrote:
Sure, I'll vote SC.

Lets start building the wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:02 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2941, DLG wrote:@ Benmage and Psyche

Do either of you really think that the Seacore Day 2 lynch was 10 Town plus 1 scum?

And, for the record, I haven't posted this as a question beofre now. But, my thougts about this are on the record and you both have flat-out, patently ignored it. Just in case you are tempted to claim you didn't read it before, go read it right now. Post 2864, under the End of Day 2 analysis spoiler.

And, Benmage, don't fucking ignore me on this. You're not the only one scum-hunting. You are the only one glory-hogging, though. I've made it perfectly clear that I can only see you as scum if there is another scum team. So, quit trying to treat me as if I don't exist in this game.

Really, anybody answer this question.

Whatsup dude?

I read the link. I think you're putting too much into it. Psyche is town. What am I ignoring? Those old questions? You have me down as town, or only scum in a 2 scumteam setup, which it isn't... So why be concerned with pleasing you, when I am catching scum here.... (and I have you down as town too anyways)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:09 am

Post by Benmage »

The Seacore lynch:
In post 1956, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote Count 2-12

(as of Post 1937)

Seacore (11)
- Maxous,
scooby
, The Mini-Librarian,
drmyshotgun, kdowns, Junpei,
redFF,
DeasVail, Kublai Kahn
FakeGod,
Psyche
Junpei (8)
-
mastin2
, HezLucky,
Lady Lambdadelta, OhGodMyLife,
Nero Cain
, Code_X, StrangerCoug,
Benmage

redFF (1)
- drmyshottyizsik
DeasVail (1)
-
Seacore

Not Voting (0)
-

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Seacore has been lynched!

Yes, it looks bad for the first group to not have an additional scum.

DLG, do me a favor. Draw for me a scenario of full flips, where SC isn't scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:10 am

Post by Benmage »

BTW you can put Hezz into the town slot... unless you think 3 scum all voted next to one another. (Fun fact, find out how often that *never* happens).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:11 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2945, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2944, DLG wrote:If not, then why aren't you pushing for a HezLucky lynch based on the fact that he would have had to have known OhGodMyLife was going to flip scum?

Because I cannot get any support for it.

But lynching me is certainly plausible. :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2964, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2952, HezLucky wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
#2909: Neither you nor HezLucky is in the slightest confirmed town. From now on, I will ignore any post of yours where you defend HezLucky, and I will also ignore any post of yours in which you whine and complain that you are not my #1 town read.

This sounds like bitter scum. OH NOES YOU GUYS AREN'T CONFIRMED TOWN STOP THAT.

You two aren't confirmed
ANYTHING
, admittedly, but all this defending you will look bad for him if and when you flip scum.

Woes me, semantics semantics... Who cares if I'm using the word 'confirmed' to mean really really obviously town, that only a retard could possibly think otherwise. Noones saying its actually modconfirmed... so why cry about it? Just blow it off, noone else cares. You're just making smoke.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2963, Psyche wrote:Maxwell's probably town. His interactions with scum don't make sense if he's of a scum alignment.

^Looks like it.
In post 2962, Code_X wrote:VOTE: Maxwell

Most of this is based on what DeasVail has said but there are a number of other things mainly related to drmyshottyiszik. I will explain in due course.

Seems like a waste of time atm... As I think there are a few against his lynch. You might find better use of your time first looking at SC... after that... go nuts.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #233) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

@Psyche
as the experienced one here. There is zero chance of 1 mafia left.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #234) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Max, or you will be copped... And SC will be lynched. Its not rocket science here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hezz
your vote will bring SC to L-1... claim, lynch. GG.

Pyche
you, max... I'd add codex.. are all acceptable investigations.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Codex, you're clearly watching the thread... why haven't you looked at SC more thoroughly?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sticking to psyche and maxwell are fine as it will also alleviate the pressure to lynch them, which obviously several feel.

That said. You should be voting SC.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #238) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

OHHH NO HAMMERS BEFORE REDFF CHECKS IN.

gotta make sure doc protects the cop. yada yada
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #239) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Benmage »

@DLg, the point of the exercise, was to step back, look at the game as a whole rationally and realize how very unlikely(impossible) it is for SC to not be scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (isolation #240) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2936, Benmage wrote:
You wanna see how town gets scum lynched. Watch me lynch you.

In post 2999, StrangerCoug wrote:UNVOTE: Benmage
VOTE: StrangerCoug

BOOM! DOn't fuck with me son.

Benmage 3. SC 0. Thats here, bomb and I forget the mini. (Have we never been same alignment?)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #241) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3000, RachMarie wrote:oh WTF? SC just self hammered only time I have seen that is when someone is scum.

I will see if I can figure that out on the LOTR thing....

THE LOTR THING is nonsense... no scum posts something of merit in game. Its gibberish, ignore it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #242) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Its July 4.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (isolation #243) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:11 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2882, PeregrineV wrote:
Psyche (4)
- DLG, HezLucky, redFF, StrangerCoug

Glad I stopped this speedlynch in time.

I think either max, psyche(to a lesser degree (especially with the attempted speedlynch)), codex.. are all fine investigations.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #244) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2956, Benmage wrote:The Seacore lynch:
In post 1956, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote Count 2-12

(as of Post 1937)

Seacore (11)
- Maxous,
scooby
, The Mini-Librarian,
drmyshotgun, kdowns, Junpei,
redFF,
DeasVail, Kublai Kahn
FakeGod,
Psyche
Junpei (8)
-
mastin2
, HezLucky,
Lady Lambdadelta, OhGodMyLife,
Nero Cain
, Code_X,
StrangerCoug
Benmage

redFF (1)
- drmyshottyizsik
DeasVail (1)
-
Seacore

Not Voting (0)
-

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Seacore has been lynched!

Yes, it looks bad for the first group to not have an additional scum.

Yeah.

Either Max looks like the optimal investigations. (drymshotty is maxwell in the above quote)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #245) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Tomorrow will start a game of PoE.

REMEMBER when/if I am gone. The SK is almost definitely 100% inv-immune. (but hunt him after 5 dead scum anyways)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #246) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3015, Benmage wrote:Tomorrow will start a game of PoE.

REMEMBER when/if I am gone.
The SK is almost definitely 100% inv-immune.
(but hunt him after 5 dead scum anyways)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #247) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Without looking at the wagon, gut is also telling me other scum is on the wagon busing.

I aint the SK, but if I am we can call it a wash.

HAPPY 4th..(im buzzing)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #248) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Its funny, I had an epiphany last night that Hezz was the SK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (isolation #249) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Benmage »

So max, you're a cop?

And RachMarie is a cop?

????
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #250) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3036, maxwell wrote:I'm an FBI agent - I only get a guilty result on players that are the SK - which means I'm assuming Rach would get an innocent result on him or else my role would be kind of pointless.

It specifically says... only SK?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #251) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Im debating believing this.... at worse it gives maxwell... 1 day of survival. At best it gives us another cleared townie.

Vote Hezzlucky

(Im pissed I didn't PM PV last night that I feared being Nk'd by Hezz whom I epiphanized was the SK.. purely for BA points)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #252) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3039, maxwell wrote:
In post 3035, RachMarie wrote:@ Maxwell

Why would you check a player that my predecessor TML already stated in his cop claim was not guilty?

TML didn't claim cop until D4. I sent in my investigation on DLG N3.

Which doesn't actually matter if you're hunting SK where Cop gets an inno....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #253) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Benmage »

18-5-1
Town:
MasonX2
Backup
Doc
3ShotStrongVig
RB
JOAT

-Claimed:
Cop
FBI Agent

(9 powerroles is tough to stomach)

Scum:
GF
RB
GoonX2
**MafiaCop?
(Seems weak vs town + SK crosskill)

SK:
-Inv-Immune to reg cop.
-Xshot BPV

Town seems so goddamn powerul.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (isolation #254) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Benmage »

With 1 NK left than... and 1 scum, tomorrow we should be (6)5-1. Mislynch + Nk = (4) 3-1 No lynch (3)2-1

So we pretty much have 2 lynches to nail the final scum. We should have this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #255) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Benmage »

WoW! I fucking just felt it... Hezz made most sense, play wise.. PoE, etc...

There's really no reason not to hold up. Last scum is going to get fubar'd by PoE. We want to eliminate 2 killing entities, so Hezz can go now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #256) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Benmage »

I already call Hezz inv-immune, hes immune to standard cop, but not FBI-agent.

Thats the SK counter... and I guess StrongmanVig is also a counter to the SK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #257) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Hezz
if your here, before you die...

Can you name you kills?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (isolation #258) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 3052, Maxous wrote:Re: Balance.

I would suspect the mafia had day talk. Would balance it out I think (I'm not a reviewer though)

I fucking hope they do... cause.... :eek:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #259) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Sure.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3075 (isolation #260) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Benmage »

vote maxous
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #261) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Maxous may have thrown the bus down as his lynch didn't even look viable. In fact mine was prominent. Maybe he wanted future cred, or again, an alternative to the OGML wagon.

At this point with PoE and just mafia reads, I'm confident it isn't codeX.

Leaving the max's.... so get'r done.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #262) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

I can explain why its Maxous, later if you guys really want me to....

Cause I'm about to goto the gym.

But it'd be easier to just go with the guy whose been the most accurate this game (hint hint, thats me)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #263) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

--------[]
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #264) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 3090, DLG wrote:
Post your final reads/thoughts.

-Im awesome...
-Town you're welcome.
-GG
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #265) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

I hope this is game.

And I hope for balance sake the last guy is a PR... mafia cop makes most sense.. maybe framer... or even tracker.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (isolation #266) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Sigh..

Scum had this game on lockdown. But town had such a strong surge. It was painful to see this become a loss.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #267) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh right Blacklist GreyIce.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #268) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Replacements ruin the integrity of the game.

He replaced out because HE WAS BORED!?!?!?!?

Yes. Blacklist that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (isolation #269) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

And if you're unhappy with others. Feel free to be. That doesn't excuse that lack of respect GreyIce showed, the game, the mod, the players and the site. If I was mith I'd ip ban.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”