Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Post by Velazanth »

In post 22, Salamence20 wrote:Umm, wtf? Are we really out of RVS that quick?

VOTE: Salamence

gg, thanks for playing.
Show
"It is said that people who have shared traumatic experiences form a bond, and when reminded of that bond, all manner of memories, emotions, and sympathies can be conveyed between those people in mere moments, such as with a meaningful glance or a single word.

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Velazanth »

VOTE: ROFL

99 is OMGUSy as hell, and i don't like his hammer.
Show
"It is said that people who have shared traumatic experiences form a bond, and when reminded of that bond, all manner of memories, emotions, and sympathies can be conveyed between those people in mere moments, such as with a meaningful glance or a single word.

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Velazanth »

In post 29, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: salamence

to the moon!

I don't like the way he goes after sala right out of the gate.

In post 79, VisceraEyes wrote:Okay 3 things:

1) I am
confirmed town
because
I
shot the bullet that killed I Am Innocent.
2) Salamence, why are you crying about town killing MoI when SV was the one who died?
Could you guys not decide who to kill overnight or something
?
h
Or if you're sum just keep flopping around. No skin off my back I'm confirmed town.

*shrug*

I think we might have two warring scum pairs, emphasis mine.-.-

In post 96, Empking wrote:
Vote: ROFL

I don't like Precending's interaction with Rofl in his last post. The VC as it is is also eyebrow rising.

I agree that Sala's early posts today are wierd he was one of my main town reads yesterday and I'm not willing to throw that way.

Agreed.

In post 99, roflcopter wrote:page three hammer on the godfather, one for the record books

17 player game, 2 scum down, most likely 2 scum left. i'm calling salamence and empking right now, with more certainty on empking. he entirely ignored the already burgeoning prescending wagon on his entry to the game yesterday and instead spent his time undermining other people's townreads and uselessly sparring with now confirmed town ve. his vote on me looks like it was preplanned overnight.
there are good reasons to think sal is scum (including pres chainsaw defending him by voting me for my vote on him) but he also kept his vote on and called for a pres lynch at l-1 when he could have just as easily derailed the wagon, thus my higher certainty on emp.

vote: empking

will switch to sal if its the will of the mob

viscera, nhammen and mcqueen should basically be considered confirmed town. moi too if sal flips scum.

@emp, what about his interaction with me don't you like, specifically, and what about the vc is eyebrow raising, specifically.

Lynch this scum.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Velazanth »

In post 174, PMysterious wrote:Well, Empking seems to be the best lynch but Salamence20 seems to be decent. I hate it when I have to make up my mind.

UNVOTE:

that's fuckin scummy.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Velazanth »

In post 182, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 181, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 180, Salamence20 wrote:MoI, who would you lynch today off the wagon?

Insert face-palm pic here ...

Im sorry i dont have the time to read your walls right now.

Let it be known i love your walls.

But so is not reading. Sala, you're not being cute. Play maf like a big boy.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:01 am

Post by Velazanth »

VOTE: salamance
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Velazanth »

Sala cannot be allowed to endgame.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Velazanth »

In post 243, roflcopter wrote:empking all of your arguments are full of shit. what about the day of the lynch and his flip makes a scum connection between me and pres?

why is narrowing your suspect pool a weak tell? what is the number of posts required in a day to not ignore people?

scum are more likely to
ignore
a wagon on scum (especially a scum power role), hoping it will go away.

no.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Velazanth »

In post 249, roflcopter wrote:if i didn't hammer do you really think its likely the pres wagon would have made it all the way? it was only page three, how many games have you seen where the very first wagon of the game goes straight through.

shouldn't scum announce intention to hammer there and demand a claim instead
?
i know emp will yell wifom but seriously

and seriously let the guy answer for himself

Yes, actually. And let me tell you why. The day after I make a post I come back to the thread to find us locked into night already. I missed out on the entire wagon, and had I been involved in discussion, he probably would have been gone much sooner.

It is WIFOM, and it's terrible play on your part.

VOTE: Rofl
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Velazanth »

At this point I can see Sala flipping either way. He's either derpTown or lolScum... Associative tells etc. I'd much prefer Rofl today though.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Velazanth »

In post 271, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
HEY VELANZANTH – WHY ARE YOU IGNORING QUESTIONS?

I put this bold and right at the top so you couldn’t possible miss it. I don’t like being ignored. Answer the following –

We already have 2 Mafia dead and a claimed Vig. Why are you worrying about him making it to endgame (and by this I assume you mean LYLO ) with these facts?

The him in question is of course Sala.

Also …

Velaz wrote: Yes, actually. And let me tell you why. The day after I make a post I come back to the thread to find us locked into night already. I missed out on the entire wagon, and had I been involved in discussion, he probably would have been gone much sooner.

What is this? Rofl is scum for not asking for a claim (and not extending the day) but had you been on you would have lynched him faster?

Please explain how this isn’t Cognitive Dissonance?

--

Sorry bro, didn't catch the question for some reason.

A. I'm not. And at this point I won't be shocked when he flips scum. His play is incredibly spontaneous, and it reeks of newbie. But since I don't get to pull the trigger, I can only point out what a fantastic lynch candidate he is. Tangentially related, I have my own thoughts about the D2 Vig claim that I don't want to share with the class just yet.

B. No, Rofl is scum because of his unique relationship with said Godfather and the hilarious amount of bad that was his D1.

Shall we? His first four posts in iso:

In post 6, roflcopter wrote:
vote: visceraeyes

the guy he replaced was mad scummy

In post 29, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: salamence

to the moon!

In post 73, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: prescending

new world record for fastest scum lynch

In post 99, roflcopter wrote:page three hammer on the godfather, one for the record books

17 player game, 2 scum down, most likely 2 scum left. i'm calling salamence and empking right now, with more certainty on empking. he entirely ignored the already burgeoning prescending wagon on his entry to the game yesterday and instead spent his time undermining other people's townreads and uselessly sparring with now confirmed town ve. his vote on me looks like it was preplanned overnight.
there are good reasons to think sal is scum (including pres chainsaw defending him by voting me for my vote on him) but he also kept his vote on and called for a pres lynch at l-1 when he could have just as easily derailed the wagon, thus my higher certainty on emp.

vote: empking

will switch to sal if its the will of the mob

viscera, nhammen and mcqueen should basically be considered confirmed town. moi too if sal flips scum.

@emp, what about his interaction with me don't you like, specifically, and what about the vc is eyebrow raising, specifically.

Let's break this down.

#6 (Post 0): Perfectly normal RVS vote.
#29 (Post 1): Jumps the Sala wagon third with absolutely no explanation, after my initial vote, followed by Toog.
#73 (Post 2): A nice shiny fuckin Hammer Bus.
#99 (Post 3): D2 jump into IIoA, and offers a wilting vote to the will of the mob.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

VOTE: Rofl
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Also, Sala is almost assuredly scum.

You're right it's not IIoA, I mispoke. But I still think you stink.

I'll tell you what, let's lynch Sala and I'll let you know if I still think you're scum in the morning.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by Velazanth »

In post 311, Arugula wrote:Why did you say Townsperson instead of Townie? And why did you claim under zero pressure? It just narrows down the PRs for scum to find.

Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Velazanth »

In post 393, Toogeloo wrote:You know what... you win MoI. I bow down to your superior argumentative skills. How could I have not seen the light earlier.

Unvote;
Vote: Empking

that was a pretty abrupt about face.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Sala's vote hopping is flailingly bad.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Velazanth »

What's the case against PM? I just read him in iso and I don't think he's even leaning. Of course, I'm open to hearing a counter-point to that, but his play has been consistent and his posts have been logical.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Post by Velazanth »

He's not acting like a VI though. And it's starting to smell scummy. #506 looked too town to be town.

VOTE: PM
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Velazanth »

In post 548, Empking wrote:I targeted ROFL last night (in an attempt to roleblock him). The Nhammen kill doesn't look like one scum-ROFL had motive to make (though then again Nhammen was one of the townier player meaning every scum had a motive to kill him.)

Vote: Vela
- I'm sheeping the dead guy.

VOTE: Empking

INB4 OMGUS

This is gut. As scum, Night actions and Day play are inextricably linked. I firmly believe that Emp shot Nhammen last night, and given the context of his last vote (me), is attempting to capitalize on what is, admittedly, a shady situation. But bro, cmon. If I were
actually
scum, I wouldn't be dumb enough to kill the first person to accuse me of being such. That's just stupid play.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Velazanth »

VE needs to claim his night action.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Velazanth »

@ MOI, well I didn't pull the fuckin' trigger (as I have no power but my voice) and Empking pinged my scumdar with that vote. God dammit. Scum, whoever the hell you are, I hate you. Because your plan is working -.-
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Also, @MoI, why is the Presc. wagon all town? I still believe in the powerbus.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Obviously it's B. There's always a first time for everything. Show me another example of a page three execution of the Vig. It's happened a grand total of once. Also, referencing past games is difficult after the crash.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Velazanth »

Yes actually. So as to avert suspicion.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Velazanth »

I'd prefer to defend my case in open forum, convincing everyone of my innocence, as opposed to blatantly silencing my opposition. Idk. Maybe I'm just a dumbass, but I'm not scum. It's all I'm trying to say.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Velazanth »

In post 730, roflcopter wrote:arugula-salamence

arugula-moi

one of these configurations is the remaining scum

it would be nice if our confirmed town players would do something (anything?) but i'm not holding my breath

I completely affirm this post. Detailed iso's to follow.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Velazanth »

Actually. My dumbass needs to RTFT. ROFL is bussing. Arugula must die.

VOTE: Arugula
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Velazanth »

I think we can safely save the massclaim for tomorrow. With presumable 8 town - 2 scum alive, we're in a pretty good spot. No reason to rush that just yet.. I'd like to see Aru flip.
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'
Velazanth
Velazanth
Goon
Velazanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Velazanth »

VOTE: MoI
Show

Beck."
-Pine
'~Hightened Paranoia~'

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”