New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #200) » Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

NS...if you're around and are scum, you could be really cool and come in here and admit to it now..if you guys allow that sort of thing here. :igmeou:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #201) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

OMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! :dancingbanana:

This was my first time making it to 3 person endgame, and my first time getting it right in endgame of any kind. *so excited*

Thanks CES, DV and DY!

Also, thank you Magna for not posting that troll post. I would have felt so bad! Although I probably deserved it after you had to wade through all my paranoid nonsensical ramblings in the QT. :shifty: Piecing together this puzzle and trying to figure out if you were scum was a lot of fun.

And, thank you for neighborizing me Magua. I think being in the neighborhood was a huge help in making this decision. :)

I'm just really glad I was able to turn that slot around, and my horribly bad entrance, and make myself look town enough to help town.

Really there were a couple times it could have gone either way. Every now and then I got really paranoid that NS was a scum lurker and Magna was just town who looked suspicious because he put in more effort. Glad I didn't give in to that. NS just came off so genuine.

Losing Jon was definitely a big blow for you guys. He seemed pretty malleable, and I think you would have had a good chance of winning on day 7 if he was still here, especially with me not ready to commit to a read that day. That or I might have been willing to mislynch him. Eh, who knows.

Someone thought
you
were Baseline, Faraday? LOL.

Fitz - I don't think bussing hurt the scum team. Your interaction on both ends pointed to you being partners engaged in distancing; it wasn't overly obvious and it was well done, but it was there. I actually think him not bussing you on day 5 hurt you more overall, and you ended up becoming suspicious independent of MoI's suspicions of you. But, yeah, Jon's replacement hurt you guys bad.

It was really great meeting the people I haven't played with before and playing with the ones I have again! Thanks Zach for modding and letting me replace in; it was a great game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #202) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh also thank you NS for thinking I looked town enough to lay down the first vote, even though you stuck me with the decision, and helping me get there. :cheers:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”