chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote: Mastin2

This shit again, Mastin? Don't you ever learn?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, and I really don't care for some bullshit soft-claim that could very well be fake. He did this nonsensical posting with me in another game and, long story short, I ended up winning as the SK because of it. I'll link it later. But as long as Mastin2 plays like this, he's a bigger liability than it's worth the longer he schemes.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 am

Post by chkflip »

Scum. But I think you're scum, too. Bolding stuff about his QT? Seems like you're trying kind of hard.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 am

Post by chkflip »

It's not that he bolded it, it's more that he pulled it out as some sort of scum-slip. Read the post. He's not mentioning it like its just something in passing. He wanted people to jump on it. And now that they haven't, he's just ignored it and passed. Common distancing tactic is common.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 29, BBmolla wrote:
In post 27, chkflip wrote:It's not that he bolded it, it's more that he pulled it out as some sort of scum-slip. Read the post. He's not mentioning it like its just something in passing. He wanted people to jump on it. And now that they haven't, he's just ignored it and passed. Common distancing tactic is common.

That's such bullshit. "So says my QT, and so shall it be." is not really an obvious statement, it could mean many things. My original assumption was that he was a neighbor, but it didn't fit exactly with what he said.

I still don't understand your Mastin vote.

Is it bullshit? Who outs town roles like that? Scum outs town roles like that. The only bullshit here is your excuse for trying to out Mastin.

UNVOTE: Mastin2
VOTE: BBmolla

My Mastin vote was reaction fishing Mastin, but he's not here and I don't particularly enjoy waiting. Very impatient. Pretty sure you're scum, though, so this works out.

In post 30, Twistedspoon wrote:Let it be, BB. If he truly believes you to be scum you'll hardly be able to convince him now will you?
I've already said I don't see too much logic in it myself anyways. Chkflip is a good player though from what I remember of our only previous game so It would be wrong of me not to let him him have his opinion.

Well that's entirely too nice of you. Have you gone soft since our last run-in?

:P

To be frank, though, that's not necessarily true. I'm known to flip-flop my opinion if people turn their shit around. It can happen.

In post 31, mcqueen wrote:
Reads (As Best As I Can Remember) -

• chkflip -
    Null
    - I don't remember a thing about him, leaving me with a null on him.

Are you not reading posts as they come in?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 am

Post by chkflip »

How am I misrepresenting you?

You bolded his quote. You asked him what it was about. That's all I said you did. That's all I said scum do.

Point out the misrepresentation, please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 am

Post by chkflip »

Or post in other threads and completely ignore my legitimate question.

LOL
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 am

Post by chkflip »

That's not misrepresentation, that's my interpretation versus what you're "saying" you were trying to do. Big difference.

And LOL at you soft-claiming town there. Scum-slip numero dos, amigo.

You actually hadn't posted anywhere else, I just wanted to push you to respond. Thanks for playing.

Completely comfortable with my vote.

Also, also: what's a good case for page 2? Legitimate question.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'll admit that I'm a bit rusty with the full-fledged mafia playing, but I'm not buckling.

And considering this isn't page 20 for me, especially since the lost pages aren't being linked anywhere, the question is still pretty legitimate given we only have 2 pages to actually, y'know, go off of as new players. He isn't coming off as town to me so he's got my vote until I see some other place to put it / we're close to deadline and a major wagon needs a vote to achieve lynch.

Still love you though, Nacho. <3
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

MASTIN.

How dare you. My question to you stands.

I love playing with people who
understand and
have played with me before. xD
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #48 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's all I wanted to hear, Mastin. My heart goes out to your dog.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:13 am

Post by chkflip »

I accept that. But you're not paying attention to everyone's posts, obviously, or you'd notice that the mod said I replaced in.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #60 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Better question: where's the activity?

My vote is where I'd like it to be, but we need more posts.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #65 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

If Gant is scum, so is Lowell.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #68 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:45 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 66, mastin2 wrote:
In post 65, chkflip wrote:If Gant is scum, so is Lowell.
Yes. Yes he is. :P

(See also--my list, Nacho's suspicions.)

Look at that, I'm doing it right!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gant

If my suspicions are correct, my previous votee will slip up. We'll get him.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #70 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:14 am

Post by chkflip »

I see through his "town game" facade. Gant has been trying way too hard since the reset, which is all the game I have in front of me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #109 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hi, just checking in. My positions stand; don't really have anything to say about what has developed since my leave.

projectmatt is probably town. I'm also too lazy to explain that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Damon_Gant
VOTE: Lowell
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

I really want to vote BBmolla again, this is just ridiculous.

"HEY GUIEZ I GAINS TOWN CRED BY ASKING WHY WAGONS BECOME WAGONS YEAH?"

Fucking. Heinous.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:56 am

Post by chkflip »

I wish I was, and you're absolutely right TS.

If he only asked once.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #142 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:13 am

Post by chkflip »

I like to start the day with a strong read and vote it, but later in the day I most likely wagon because that makes most sense. What you're trying to get me to do right now is debunk a very viable wagon.

I'm not trying to no-lynch. And "didn't know we started" is classic scum lurking. He could be town, sure, but someone that behind that still hasn't posted? We're better off without him.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #144 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not trying to sit well with you, I'm trying to get this game going.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #146 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm only talking like that because you're trying to push me to "vote one of my scumreads" when that's precisely what I'm doing. And you really can't say you're not, the connotation and decorum in 139 AND 141.

But thanks for making this conversation go on longer than it needed to.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #147 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 am

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP:

139 AND 141 say just that.*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #149 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 am

Post by chkflip »

/yaaaaaaaaaawn

Me and everyone else who doesn't have much reason to vote him, right?

No?

I figured as much.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #164 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Are you serious? Why would scum, that had votes on them, want to encourage discussion?

I DON'T KNOW, TO GET THE ATTENTION OFF OF HIM. HMMMMMMM.

Hardcore defense is hardcore; Gant flips scum, you're definitely his buddy.

UNVOTE: Lowell
VOTE: Damon_Gant

Much better vote right now. Pins two people instead of one. #LoveIt
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #166 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nice appeal to fear.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #184 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:18 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not answering Andy's questions because those things have already been covered in my posts.

#NotAnAnsweringMachine
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

I know, right? The ffffffffuuuuu...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:21 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 173, mcqueen wrote:@chkflip - If Damon_Gang flops scum, I'm definitely
not
his partner. End of story. No scumpartners' going to vote their buddy at least 3 times over the course of the game.

I was talking to TwistedSpoon; I like your defensive behavior, though. ;D
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #202 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:45 am

Post by chkflip »

I think this is ridiculous. I don't have any insight from the game before the crash and everyone seems to be completely content playing pattycake. My scum reads are simple: BB, Gant, and Lowell. I firmly believe Gant's flip will tell us the most here because of his obvious connections with Lowell and Spoon. I don't think Spoon is scum, but if Gant were to flip scum? Not so sure about it then. Spoon (and others, I think) are right about Lowell's ISO though; I still don't fucking like it, it's scummy as hell to lurk out that long but that's all I personally have against him. Maybe he's super busy or something. Much like half of the rest of this game. But that's why my vote went BBmolla => Lowell => Gant. My stronger scum-read is molla but that's not happening today.

Fairly certain I answered those questions Andy, but I sincerely apologize for being rude if I haven't. Got aggressive where I shouldn't have there.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #208 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

We're seriously going to no lynch.

I'm away until deadline passes guys.

UNVOTE: Gant
VOTE: Lowell
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #255 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 am

Post by chkflip »

Can't say I didn't tell you so.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #263 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't like the speed in which this wagon is building, but I can't tell if they're bussing or just scum.

Read later.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #298 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Brutal. I wanted to get to this but some less-than-stellar things have been happening IRL.

MOD: I will be v/la all next week, including both weekends (3/30-4/07) as I post from school and we'll be on Spring Break. I'll make every effort to get to some place with internet access and at least keep up with the thread if I'm not available to post, but I understand if you want to replace me or find a temporary replacement for the week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #304 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'll bite.

UNVOTE: BBmolla
VOTE: Pine

Pinescum > BBscum, imo.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #318 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Modskee: I'll just be l/a on the dates provided, I can probably post enough to not be prodded but I'll keep the v/la active for worst case scenario.

Twistedspoon, are you joking? I can't form a new scum-read? You're classier than that, stop acting so damn scummy right now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #383 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Pine
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #416 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

*screams into a pillow*

And nothing of significance happened that day.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #419 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 417, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pine

I prefer this over BL lynch.

We have four days folks, we need to figure out who we're lynching so we can deal with claiming.

Nope. Pine tomorrow, depending on your flip. Sorry; thanks for playing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #480 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: BBmolla
VOTE: Bunnylover
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #489 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're probably both town.

This is painful.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #544 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Bunnylover

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”