XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:50 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Hmm cop being killed N1 not the best way to start off.
But the games goes on,therefore based on the massive amounts of information already posted I'm going to have to
Vote:Bamboomancer
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
vote: armlx

Note: Huggle Alliance in full effect el oh el, el em ai oh
A)Read the flavour text, he was a cop that could catch godfathers
B)We don't need that swadle started in this game too

To prevent another pissing competion over the issue of HA
I must
Unvote,Vote:MoS
, burn out the cancer before it spreads
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:55 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

BabyJesus wrote:
XGreyjoyX wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
vote: armlx

Note: Huggle Alliance in full effect el oh el, el em ai oh
A)Read the flavour text, he was a cop that could catch godfathers
B)We don't need that swadle started in this game too

To prevent another pissing competion over the issue of HA
I must
Unvote,Vote:MoS
, burn out the cancer before it spreads
poojy isn't in this game.....
vote XGreyjoyX

What does Pooky not being in this game have to do with anything?
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:06 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Twomz wrote: I'm going to wait for more responses from GJ before i hop on the bandwagon to lynchtown(mafia ;)).
I assume by GJ you mean me, but what how can I defend my self when I'm not being bandwagoned because they belive I am a scummie but instead becuase of the fact I find people bring pre existing agreements and alliences into games distaful?

I'm sorry no argument will sway me or them I fear.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:58 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

I fully expect I will be lynched today not because the majority of the townthinks I am scum but becuase I disagree with them on the issue of alliences.
Glork wrote:Um, Greyjoy... you do realize that MoS was being sarcastic/joking.
Yet I have five players voting for me, of which only one of which even thinks I am scummy. The other four are voting because I spoke out agiasnt their group. Yes A fine joke indeed.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:05 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Now @armlx

armlx wrote:Vote Greyjoy

His first comment strikes me wrong (I think it was under a scum tell somewhere) plus he is against the HA, a perfectly fine metagame call....
Lets deal with thoses in reverse order.
A)Me being agianst the HA, makes you think I'm scummy,or are you voting for a player just because they are agiasnt you group instead of any belief they are scummy? (Which is Exactly why I am agiasnt it (Players playing for their group, not the good of the town))

B)My first comment was
XGreyjoyX wrote:Hmm cop being killed N1 not the best way to start off.
But the games goes on,therefore based on the massive amounts of information already posted I'm going to have to
Vote:Bamboomancer
Since when is thinking losing a cop night one a bad thing? Or are you instead thinking I am scummy because of my Vote for Bamboomancer?
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:58 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

MrBuddyLee wrote: If you unvote MOS and find a vote based in logic or goofiness or whatever, I imagine the votes on you will drop like Carmen Electra's pants.
My vote is based in logic, I feel that a group of people voting not for who they believe is scum but instead for thoses who are not part of thier group, are a threat to the town victory.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

MrBuddyLee wrote:When you made your statement, the only vote in effect was huggle on huggle (ell oh ell). Getting worked up about that is like getting worked up about what two lithe, oiled Carolina Panther cheerleaders do in their spare time.
As much as I like pondering that analogy I do not understand what you mean by that?
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:21 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

I didn't get you replaced, in fact I disagreed with the decsion,but no matter what happend to you in the other game (Both you being replaced in Mafia 49 and the modding issue) should not affect your choices in this game. (Though I am slightly guilty of that my self)

Now if it has no affect on your game play, the people voting for me (other then Glork and Armix who gave theirs) must have some reason other then the dispute over the issue of alliances, so could they please give them so I can at least defend my self?

Now @Armix What about my first comment did you find as a scum tell? All me foirst comment was me commenting on the cops death and placing a random vote.

@Glork
Glork wrote:I'm tempted to vote for you because you're bringing in poor metagame reasons and using it as an excuse to vote for a player. In fact, I think I will vote you for that exact reason.
Unvote Ibby, Vote: XGreyjoyX

The point is, drop all HA discussion. It doens't apply, it isn't a reason to vote for someone, and there is no reason to mention it -- especially in another game. What happens in one game stays in that game. Capiche?
To address both your points
A)If I was trying to make an excuse to put vote on someone Day 1 I would Just save Randomvote that person
B)After seeing the direction the thead is heading I'm forced to see your point,thus from this point on I will not mention the alliance issue or use it as an argument.

Call it pride/a matter of princple or so forth but my vote will remain
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:18 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

In respones to your, I used it as a poor excuse to vote for a player.
It was what the like 12th post on day pne. If I had wanted an excuse why wouldnt i just say
Randomvote[/] ??
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:45 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

I'm going to have to agree with Twomz on the more then one killing group, as I can't think that in a game this large you would just have one group of killers.

Hmmm,when a doctor or roleblocker claims, it would be intresting to see who the blocked/saved night 0 (Though a scum could easily claim and feed us false data). But that is something to keep in mind.

@Vyolynce If I am understading your refrence to Occams Razor correctly you believe there is just one killlinng group?

@Machiavellian-Mafia Your voting for noober becuase of the question about the nightkill total is misplaced I believe as I do believe he asked it as part of the debate over how many kill groups there are.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Glork wrote:I don't like how, despite the fact that people have explained why GJ's vote is poorly founded, he chooses to keep it where it is "on principle."
When I find someone I belelive is scum (Though with the mess this has been there is not much to go on) my vote will move to them. After all the point of the game is to catch scum, but have debates about what you feel is appropriate. Until that point my vote has to be somewhere (right now until I get some better idead my choices are putting it on MoS or just not voting.
Out of the two I chose MoS.
------
Though the argueing between MoS an Coron, has taken up a large amount of space yet done nothing. This raises my intrest as they have mostly drowned out the other line of conversation going on (That of the number of kill groups).

Also @Ibaesha how is talking about NKs a scum tell, it would seem to me that they raised some valid points about it.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Fri May 05, 2006 10:30 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Twomz wrote:There should be a Noober wagon, but for somereason there isn't.
Why should we wagon Noober?, any paticular reason?
You do seem to be pushing the noober vote a bit strong, if you don't have any conclusive reason........
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Sat May 06, 2006 3:41 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Any reason for that BJ?
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Sat May 06, 2006 2:55 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

BabyJesus wrote:
XGreyjoyX wrote:Any reason for that BJ?
yes
Heh, any chance you feel like sharing the reasons?
I mean if it's not an inconvinece or anything.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Mon May 08, 2006 3:42 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
armlx wrote:/me lurks through the semi-random phase......

FOS Noober

FOS Twomz

One is prolly scum.....
looks like he's just trying to follow the crowd without actually contributing.

FoS: armlx
Heh funny mister "My posts consiste of me voting or FoS and nothing else".

MoS has been jumping abord bandwagons all game with no reasons stated.

He does so once agian with Nightfall, at least STD (Unvoted),Glork (Just wants him to contribute, if I understand him correctly),BJ (Seems to want a claim). Provided some kind of reasons regardless of wether or not I agree with them at least they provided some kind of rational.

Which bring me to B)Wow, whats with the Nightfall Wagon?

Also I would love to know why BJ, suddenly demands a claim of somebody who A)Just replaced, B)Is no where near critical mass?

Thus I must
Vote:MoS
, unless he wants to start doing more then just stopping lurking long enough to vote.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Wed May 10, 2006 12:56 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:yeah, i'm not buying it nightfall. now, i could be a good little boy and point out the massive amounts of flaws in your posts, but i'm lazy. may you'll get lucky and someone else will rip them apart for you.
Ahhh once agian you so helpfully contribute......
Why is it you always post things that never actually give a reason for your votes, you just imply it is there, and that others should find it.

If your sure he's scum, tell us and don't say he his, explain why.
Unless your pretty convincing, I am happy with my vote, as all I see you doing is trying to quickly wagon people and end the day. (<---Scummy)
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (isolation #17) » Wed May 10, 2006 11:42 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Okay , never thought I would say this in mafia, could posts be condensed, we have people posting 2-4 times in a row, all of them very long. Now I like the fact this is an active game and we arn't entering night quickly and with little knowledge. But sith the sheer volumn of stuff posted I feel I am missing stuff.

Could people be a bit more concise?

Also, I say we get a claim, if its not rock solid, we go along with this "information". If he turns out scum we know that we have a reliable source (unless of course this whole thing was enginnerd by the mafia to fool us), if not we rope up this "Mason investigator" (Though it seems a bit strange to have some one a mason and a cop/wtacher/tracker, seems a bit strong)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”