MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Hey guys, sorry I've been at a camp all day.

I've been busy all week so I'm going to speed read through this ASAP to make sure I have everything down.
I'll post content as soon as I do that :)
or something like that....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by MrZepher »

JK. I'll have to post tomorrow.

I'm fucking exhausted and can't retain the information I feel I should be retaining.
I think I have a couple of reads but they're strange and either I don't want to attempt to explain them half-mindedy and risk misrepresenting my own opinions,
Or posting and then realizing that I wasn't seeing anything of what I was seeing.
(I see mastin is in this game (OH HAY), he should understand the importance of being coherent while attempting to post more than anybody else I know)

tl;dr: I'm going to bed. I'll post tomorrow. Chao.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by MrZepher »

unvote

didn't realize I was voting

Sorry guys, just woke up.
get on it now.

I HAS ALL THE BEING BEHIND IN EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'll save my reads for tomorrow since it's almost deadline.

Some points still relevant to today:

Interesting vig claim,
I'm excited to see mastin, but it's unfortunate that he's replacing a slot that I have no reason to believe is town.
Idher's play is interesting in a bad way

Hiraki and KKC are okay
Swag is not a good vig

Actually upon further (ISO) analysis I'm going to change that to Hiraki needs to be the vig
KKC would make me sad in the pants because I would have to work to get Hiraki the rope tomorrow.

Also, I'm okay with an Untrod lynch.
The flip will help my reads, plus he hasn't said much of anything useful in terms of playing like town.
Vote: Untrod Tripod
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Îdher wrote:
Zepher: Why are you saving your reads? What possible benefit is there for that?

Because we won't get anywhere right now if I post them and we decide to go with them (not saying that we will, I don't feel like we have the discussion time to deal with them right now). I'm not even that entirely confident with them, this game is so weird.
I'd rather be in a position where I'm more confident in my reads, and we have a flip to help me with that before I put them up.

It saves from distraction where there would be no use for me to put them up now.
It'd be wasted effort on my end since my reads WILL change over the course of the night phase anyways.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Null leaning town (actually a little more than leaning). Why?

I mean, he's playing strange, but it's consistent weirdness that I'm blaming on his posting style.
He's playing town enough for me to pass him off for today's lynch, at least until he says something I can't ignore and I double that's going to happen within the next....
20 hours?

PREDIT:
UGH. Fine. Making me waste my time...

Spoiler: Watch List
Main watch list
Dramonic - Null leaning scum
Mastin2 - Probably Scum (Ythan vs Ethos conflict)
KKB - Scum (Is null, but gut makes it lean scum.)
Idher - Null leaning scum (gut read mostly, I find some of their posts strange, but I can't be fucked to find them as of this post)
Hiraki - Scum (Hasn't said anything usefull)
Ethos - Probably town (Ythan vs Ethos conflict)
Empking(as of the vig claim)- Null, leaning somewhere (as of vig claim, WAS just null).

Secondary watch list
Untrod - Scum
KoC - Already listed
Yosarian2 - Null leaning scum, may change
T-Bone - Null

Passing Glance
Sapo - Null leaning town
Spyrex - Town
Chair - Town
Oversoul - Null, newb town
Kunkstar - Null

The watch list goes as thus
Main list: People who that I'm closely watching everything they do/say.
Secondary list: People who I'm paying attention to, but more in terms of how the interact with others
Passing: People who I'm not paying much attention to because they've played town enough; this can change at any point

Also this is a new system for me; I know it's flawed, It's just a system of organization so if it bothers you for whatever reason, take it with a grain of salt.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I only caught one of the Mason claims (T-Bone), so I wasn't sure who all was claiming.
Thanks for clearing that up though.

(I did read the thread, but I was doing this weird half/skim thing once my reads started kind of settling)

Besides, Masons are a POSSIBLE role. Obviously I'm still going to be paying attention to what you guys are posting until one of you flips. Duh.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by MrZepher »

That was a mistake on my part missing that, and I'll have that figured out shortly.

T-bone was null because I didn't know who he was masons with, so I wasn't sure how to take it.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I trust the mason claim, at least until I have justified reason to believe otherwise.
I feel like Dram could actually contribute though.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by MrZepher »

ho shi---

I seemed to have forgotten about the existence of this game over the course of this night phase...
That being said, I feel like I can give Emp BoD in not submitting the kill.

As per my negligence to do so prior to the day I'll have to reread during my
V/LA: This weekend from Friday to Monday

catch the discounts while they're hot zzzzzz
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Hiraki wrote:Just checking, thanks.

I mean it's not like we have a list of the role PMs that went out or anything...

Oh wait.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by MrZepher »

that's a little less than 5.5:1 scum to town, how is that LYLO?
Silly goose.

I find Yos' slip damning, and Idher's potential chainsaw damning.
Sorry I've been gone. Fun weekend; totally worth it.

I'm almost too lazy to look for questions directed at me. Rereading shortly.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 am

Post by MrZepher »

Weird how the very first thing I see when I check in is a vote on me, interesting.

I said POTENTIAL chainsaw, meaning it only means something to me if/when Yos flips scum.
I "avoided" the Empking wagon while I was around because it seemed silly to lynch somebody who obviously (at this point) had a bookie on them.
I'm currently re-reading because I honestly have barely any idea of wtf is going on, and I'm disinclined to start making arguments without educating myself on the happenings of the game.

I'm going to have to fight an uphill battle trying to convince all of you I'm town purely because of Swag's terribad play, and I already realize that my continued absence during the game doesn't help at all.

Also, I don't feel at that Idher is obv town at all, so it's weird that you say that.

I'm at work right now, and can continue my re-read later, so if you don't mind...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by MrZepher »

To be fair, it's a gut thing. Idher's posts just seem strange.
A lot of the things in this game seem strange right now; hence why I'm making the effort to read it again.

I thought I had posted about my disinterest in voting Empking. Apparently I didn't.
My defense becomes moot.

Day 1 I didn't exactly want to kill the claimed vig, Idk who would honestly. It's not good form to lynch claimed PR's day 1.
Day 2 I gave him the benefit of the doubt (BoD) in not submitting an action because I've actually done that before, but that was only supposed to be a temporary place for me to sit on the matter. I would have rather tried to find other scum in that instance (despite my signature lol) considering the high likelihood of losing 2 town players.

Also, if you recall when I replaced in, it was close to the end of Day 1 (whether I had a choice in that or not is questionable) scumhunting wasn't exactly an option that close to the deadline; I had to decide whether I thought UT was scum or not; he seemed a better choice at the time than Emp or Yos (and obv no lynch wasn't going to happen, nor was it a viable option)
I went V/LA shortly after Day 2 began, before I could involve myself in any discussion; only being able to check in for 2-3 minutes at a time and having to monitor 2-3 games made it difficult to try to post, so I opted to lurk and try to post when I got back thinking it would still be day 2. It's day 3 obviously and I don't have shit compared to the flips and whatnot, so I need to rework some things.
For once I'm gonna have to bust out the pencil and paper. I'm playing so fantastically this game, if you can't already tell /sarcasm.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Stopped at Page 20. Decided I should start writing notes and had to go back to get post numbers and such. Plus I'm a busy guy.
I'M WRITING FUCKING NOTES WTF///

anyways, there's a large wall incoming, hopefully a vote, but I'd rather discuss first since it's like 3 people I could put my vote on at any given time
Wall should be up sometime tomorrow evening/night.
I can't post from work anymore; I actually got in trouble today for that so.....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 am

Post by MrZepher »

NOT BEFORE I GET MY WALL UP. FOOL.
I'm not missing out on another day lol.

For the record, I disagree with a chair lynch.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by MrZepher »

!~//
WALL.
//~!

Scum: Saporovirus, Mastin, Yosarian
Other scum: Kanye, Idher, Kunkstar
Null: Spyrex, Chair
Townier than null: KoC, Oversoul

The following explanations are in ISO format, purely because it was easier to actively form my thoughts that way.
These are the notes that I basically just copy pasted from MS Word and edited a little so they don't look like a mess.
There are real post numbers in the ISO now so I didn't wanna garble up my notes with links and whatnot.

Spoiler:
Saporovirus
(The mask)

• #349 Just comes off as scummy to me. I don’t see very many town implications for just hopping in and voting somebody and not at all commenting on what’s just happened.
• #446 Sapo replaces in.
• #452-455 Fluff? Check. Scum-hunting? Definitely absent.
• #539 seems to be :goodposting:
• #540 on the other hand is not
• #632 Uhm what? I think you forgot to post your reasoning for that vote.

Mastin2
(ythan)

• #148 Twisting Para’s post to make it seem scummier than it really was
• #158 no explanation? Okay.
• Ethos vs Ythan was not TvT. At this point, with Ythan’s approach to that argument and what in my opinion looked like intentional instigating (wrong word but w/e) I’d suffer to say Ythan is on the scum half of the argument.
• #484 (Yosarian) This basically points out one of the reasons why I don’t think Ythan/Ethos’ exchange was TvT; Ythan responds to/defends from this very poorly.
• #581 Ythan making Ethos’ claim look scummy is noted
• #656 This looks bad on Ythan.
• #666 is poor defending
• #667 is OMGUS
• YAY MASTIN REPLACES IN NOW. This re-read became significantly less abrasive.
• I feel like Mastin has been awfully quiet this game, but he’s also been quite V/LA soooo…. /null opinion

Knight of Cydonia

• #350 Wall that I didn’t bother to read. Skim says it agrees with me at least somewhat; end with a Para vote which I can’t argue with currently…

KanyeKnowsBest

• #159 No reason as to why ythan is town? Okay. @Para, if it look like a duck and it sounds like a duck….
• #318 Town boner for Ythan... right; Also it’s not town to try to justify fluff. Who the fuck does that? Oh noes he got mad because he’s early, is he scum because he thought he could suffer through a little more (You totally misrep that whole thing for no reason)
• I agree meta arguments are generally bad.
• #430 :goodposting: town points, but this is one of very few.

Idher

• Comments on the validity of wagons without actually ever giving reasoning; defended parabollocks very early (as soon as the wagon started picking up day 1)
• Pushing really hard on Hiraki scum… what for?
• #153 town points for explaining Hiraki scum
• #449 uhhhhhhh yeah. This doesn’t look good on idher.
• #534 Not explaining any of the statements in this post is noted, especially since Idher is soft defending flipped scum.
• #626 Not sure how to take this post. It was correct, but it can also come from role fishing scum. It’s a null point currently until I figure it out.
• #833 Setup speculation based on mod meta? Hmmmmm, not sure if I feel like this a viable thing to base opinions off of…
• #930 I just realized that I find Idher’s “matter of fact” way of posting to come off as very scummy when it lacks definite explanations.

SpyreX

• Decent points throughout the game for town points; but I disagree with quite a few.
• Took Ythan’s side during the argument; but I can see town doing that as well.
• I can’t tell where he fit into the Ythan v Ethos argument; hence why he sits null.
• #635 Same opinion as Idher’s #626
• #671 suggest that SpyreX could be scum with Ythan/Mastin

Chair

• Chairs just sit there. Can’t put a read on inanimate object.
jk
Chair is surprisingly…. Null…. Not too townie but not scummy… hmmmm
Oversoul
• Null tells all over his ISO that I can’t be bothered to post right now; giving him the benefit of the doubt as his being a noob, but even then hasn’t done anything outstandingly scummy compared to other players
• The “HA I started the Idher wagon” thing is a null tell at best; I don’t understand how people can take it otherwise.

Kunkstar7

• Page 15 and NOTHING from Kunk. Nice.
• #405 uhhhhh…. :safeposting:?
• #481 Seems town to me +town points

Yosarian2
(Parabollocks)
• #74 Parabollocks pull out of RVS by saying Ythan is trying to hard, obviously stretching where it wasn’t necessary
• #81 When that doesn’t go well he blames it on bad reaction fishing, and then changes his vote
• #84 Gives bad reasoning for voting for Oversoul
• #123 Bone calls out para’s actions, para proceeds to have nothing to say.
• #140/#142 fluff
• #344 lists Ythan and Idher as town…. Interesting… Kanye as scum… hmmmmm
• #352 Obvious OMGUS is obvious, immediately followed by terribad defense of said OMGUS, which get called out later.
• Para replaces out. Cool.
Yosarian2 #431 wrote:Ok, so why are you voting me? The guy I replaced was an idiot, but he wasn't scum.
lol. I know this feeling….
• #484 I like this post.
• #920 Hiraki was so obviously NOT town. I have no idea why you’d say that.

Any questions?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Uh, yeah. I have 30 posts in this thread. You picked out a whole 1 in your ISO. Really?
Reeeally?

I read through the game and picked out things that stood out to me.
To be honest I wasn't giving too much attention to you since you were a town read early on.
You haven't said anything particularly scummy and you're making an obvious effort to scumhunt.

Mind telling me what exactly makes my wall "stink of skimming".
And it's at the town's best efforts to try to :goodpost:, it's not my say whether I did or not in my post.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Um, he was town. He's dead, we know his alignment. Also, I was saying he was town all game, it was pretty clear from his posting.

I guess that you missed how that was supposed to be a past tense statement. Hiraki had a pretty crappy way of playing town. I think it was an awesome vig shot.
It wouldn't have been beneficial for town to have him in a LYLO situation anyways.

Yosarian2 wrote:
Anyway, it's bizzare that you would do an ISO on me and then not mention all the actual important stuff I did, like how when I replaced in I was at lynch -2, and I defended the other main suspect (Ethos, town), the #3 suspect (Hiraki, town), and instead went after Quilford (scum) who only had one vote on him at a time. You know, the stuff that townies actually look at when they're trying to figure out someone's alignment, like how did they intearact with known scum, how did they react under pressure, did their actions seem to be pro-town or anti-town, ect.

How is your slot being at L-2 supposed to matter to me when I think you're scum? As far as I'm concerned you should have been lynched already.
Defending Ethos could have just as easily been scum defending town to look more town when the person they're defending flips town.
Though I suppose it would look worse had you started defending AFTER Ethos claimed mason. Noted.

Yosarian2 wrote:
It wouldn't be so bad if you looked at all that and then created a case that I was distancing or something, but it seems like you just skimmed through my posts, ignored everything that actually mattered, picked out a few things you could attack me on, and then called me scum.

Finding scum does matter. As far as I'm concerned I have a good chance at having found scum.

Yosarian2 wrote:
The rest of your post is pretty terrible, too. The day 1 scum wagon on Empking that forced him into a bad claim was pushed by Îdher, me, Saporovirus, and kunkstar7, and you just called ALL of us scum, which is just beyond absurd. You didn't even mention the day 1 quilford/ empking wagon in ANY of your ISO analysis. What kind of townie tries to read and analyze the whole game but ignores the sucessfull wagon-to-a-claim made against a scum?

Yeah.... that's a fail on my part. Sorry.

On further analysis:
Kunk- voted Empking only; from what I see he didn't actually push anything. He didn't even post a reason for voting Empking.
Sapo- tried to start a wagon on Empking but didn't even vote until after he claimed. Didn't even originally post a reason with suspecting Empking from what I see.
Idher- Came in asking why Empking wasn't dead yet; didn't say anything until after Emp claimed, and chose to agree with it.
Yos- You only voted Empking as filler until you could attack Ythan's slot again. You originally stated some decent reasoning for your vote on Quilford, then didn't pursue it afterwards.

I see no obvious town tells in this.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 am

Post by MrZepher »

lol

Scum: Most scummy
Other scum: Slightly less scummy

Sorry, I felt like I was being clever; I guess I should have clarified better.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm alive.
Will post content shortly?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by MrZepher »

First things first, I realized during work today that my read on Yos was entirely confirmation bias based on Para's completely anti-town behavior.
I'm reconsidering his read. For now he sits null, and quite frankly makes some things look a lot better.

Ludi apparently doesn't have any reason to think I'm scum so Kanye's willingness to sheep sans the vote seems scummy.
Will be looking into this.

Mastin seems to be playing like town Mastin..... Still debating as to whether or not this is a good thing, but I appreciate that he's able to read me better than anybody else here.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 am

Post by MrZepher »

Magister Ludi wrote:Why are we still arguing about whether or not to lynch empking yesterday which seems to have no value in finding scum today.

MrZepher is scum. Ask if you want cool cat reasons.

The fact that you didn't give your reasoning when you voted and you didn't give reasons after only tells me that you were only stalling so you could try to scrounge up some forlorn case to paint me as scum.
Right.

At this point I know that you either
1. Don't have a case
2. Don't have a very good case

That really wouldn't bother me if it weren't the fact that you're trying to cook up a wagon under me on top of that.

tl;dr Ludi is scum.

In terms of other things being talked about in recent pages,
I'm okay with a Sapo lynch; Her ISO is filled with fluff, one-liners, and votes without reasoning.
I see no reason to think play like that comes from town.

I'm not sure about the Chair lynch; I may not be understanding the points against him.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by MrZepher »

SpyreX wrote:....

All those good Zeph feelings? Gone.

I was like... what?

Then I realized it's probably because I'm wary of the Chair wagon.
I'm reading through your little interaction and both of your ISO's.
I was just making it known that apprehensive zephyr is apprehensive.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I mean if this isn't proof enough that he wants me lynched, then IDK what's going to convince you.

It wouldn't seem scummy to me if he didn't keep holding out his reasons to say I'm scum,
I understand that there's a little bit of OMGUS in that, but still, it doesn't change the fact that it's scummy.

I have Sapo listed as scummy for (partially) the same reason, so I don't understand what's so different here Spyrex.

Am I missing something there? Does that solve your qualms?
In the meantime I'll just leave this here.

Vote: Saporovirus

I've already previously stated my reasoning for thinking Sapo is scum.
Also she hasn't posted in forever I don't think...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by MrZepher »

ALSO:

V/LA Till whenever this Sunday is.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:13 am

Post by MrZepher »

SpyreX wrote:The fact that you're still a fresh enough young buck that literally going you're voting for me thus scum is, in fact, scummy as all getout.

That fine, I understand that, but not exactly what I'm saying.
I'm saying it's only scummy because he has yet to post any sort of valid reason to have a vote on me.

It's like me putting on a vote on you and saying
"I have my reasons"

Does that not seem at all odd to you?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Magister Ludi wrote:
Swag wrote:Para, you've made a lot of unbiased posts, and not very smart moves. You're trying to cover yourself up too hard. Obvious scum is obvious. VOTE: Parabollocks

This was Swag, looking like a scum trying to hop onto the crappy and easy lynch of parabollocks.

I'm pretty sure I've pointed out that eve I think my predecessor's play is terrible, and I really have no idea what he could have been thinking at the time. My first inclination when I began reading was that he WAS in fact, scum; since that isn't the case I'm kind of at a loss of how to explain any of Swag's posts.

Magister Ludi wrote:
Hiraki and KKC are okay [vigging targets]
Vote: Untrod Tripod
Dramonic - Null leaning scum

You want two town vigged here (assuming KKC is Knight of Cydnoia). While this doesn't immediatly make you scum, not finding or voting scum for extended periods of time makes me think YOU are scum looking to gun down poor innocent townies. And you seem to be all over the townies this game! You can't really argue this, its an outside irrefutable observation!

That should be KKB, as in KanyeKnowsBest. Sorry for that typo.
Also, I don't know who the townies are in this game. Hence the point of scumhunting.
Also, I came into the game close to the end of Day 1, and then I was V/LA for a good portion of Day 2. Obviously contributing is going to be a little difficult.
Also, I will stand by my wanting Hiraki vigged till scum get me mislynched in LYLO if it comes to that.
And you can't say that something's "Outside irrifutable observation" until you can prove everyone I've ever said anything about in regards to their being scum has flipped town.
How would you know whether or not I was voting scum anyways? How would I know as for fact that I was voting scum? You deal with so many absolutes here it seems, and it comes off like you have more information than you're letting the town know.

Magister Ludi wrote:
I find Yos' slip damning, and Idher's potential chainsaw damning.

This is crap, since both are probably town.

This crap because you took seem to have completely ignored when I attempted to explain this to Yos saying that it's only damning for Idher should Yos flip town.
I've also just become aware of how much worse I made that seem than I intended too.
And I already understand that was the wrong place to use the term chainsaw, that's on me.

Magister Ludi wrote:
I'm
almost
too lazy to look for questions directed at me.

Laziness is more likely to come from scum than town in my experience.

Strawman ftw. This was supposed to just be a lighthearted comment since I'm pretty sure that was around the time I had just come off V/LA.

Magister Ludi wrote:
NOT BEFORE I GET MY WALL UP. FOOL.

Usually people who want to stall to get a nice 'awesome' wall up are scum. They want to hide any sembalance of scumhunting in a mountain of text.

Well duh I would want to stall. I wanted to post things to discuss, had I not I'd probably still be thinking Yos and Idher were scum;
givin I havent really said much otherwise but still.

Magister Ludi wrote:
ISO 16 wrote:Townier than null: KoC,

ISO 20 21 22 wrote:tl;dr Ludi is scum.

Hmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think you're scum for this flipflop.

This wouldn't have happened had you justified in the first place.
This "case" being so poor only makes the fact that you stalled so long to post it scummier IMO.
The only thing that's saved you from my vote IS KoC's towniness.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by MrZepher »

mastin2 wrote:Why do you think I tend not to bother making them, anymore? ;)

(I really do hate building walls.)

You just trolled anyone you've ever played in a game with ever.
I lol'd

//obvious fluff
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by MrZepher »

1. Spyrex isn't on your list... >.>

2. I don't find Sapo's being willing to relook at Ythan scummy in and of itself. People have a right to change opinions, or be willing to double check if something seems off.

PREDIT'd.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 am

Post by MrZepher »

Checking back in.
Will /realpost later.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I hope Ludi at some point realizes that he's starting to tunnel me a bit.
At least Yos has a reason to think I'm scum, and he was rational enough to realize that there's not enough support for a zepher lynch today.

TBH I still haven't reviewed much of this Chair case.
I will say that I don't find a lack of towntells incriminating on Day 3.
Will examine that cases presented when I stop being so damn busy with my life zzzzzzzz

SpyreX and his bookie shenanigans are.... not coming off as towny....

Also,
Unvote: Lady Lambdadelta

I should have done that earlier; I thought I did.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 am

Post by MrZepher »

Wait, where did Mastin call LL scum?
What I got out of it is that he sees Kunkstar scum

I could be blatantly missing something though.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 am

Post by MrZepher »

Wut.

The way I read it, if that wasn't a TvT interaction that's all on Kunk.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

Post by MrZepher »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also... SpyreX is suspiciously missing from that list.

If you think this is a scum tell, then you're NOT reading things in context.
Fix that.
He already corrected the SpyreX thing.

Also, why are we voting Kanye right out of the night phase?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by MrZepher »

In my last post I didn't realize that there was an entire page I missed (followed the link throw the PM and somehow missed the page after)
Sorry.

As much as I'd like to vote ML, the threat of a bookie shot combined with Mastin's famous gambits are making me reconsider.
I'll vote more than likely in my next post.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Wait, wait wait.

So what do we do if Ludi flips town?
Tomorrow Mastin's going to go after SpyreX with some ridiculousness that says "Oh well SpyreX can be scum independently of Ludi" or something, and avoid the lynch on himself.

OR

There's no bookie today, so any lynch is free game BUT should we lynch either Mastin or Ludi, the other will be bookied tomorrow based off of today's gambit.

AND/OR

Mastin and SpyreX are possibly scum together.

I call scum gambit.
Vote: Mastin2

Discuss.

(also, I'm really tired, so please correct me on any flaws in this logic)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:25 am

Post by MrZepher »

I'm a Mason. Obv. (jk)

Yaaaay magister is strawmanning my posts again :D

If you cared to pay attention to what I say ever, I don't have a valid argument against you.
If I did, it's purely out of OMGUS and thus why I didn't have my vote on you (for at least most of, if not all) Day 3. (OMGUS is NOT a valid reason to vote somebody. period.)
If you're going to continue to pursue me as scum, you're 1 wasting you're time because I'm a

Claim: VT
(Popcorn: Mastin)

and 2, going to need to come up with better arguments than a weak ISO skim and a bunch of strawmanning.

Unvote

Need to reassess some things here.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Îdher wrote:
Zephyr, why the hell are you voting for mastin?

I'm not anymore o.o...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Magister Ludi wrote:
Idher wrote: You're flailing SO hard right now.

No, i'm not. I think you are voting me for completely made up reasons. You are not clear at all. I would like you to bullet point, or number, in a single post, the reasons you think I am scum and the actions you think I have taken that are more likely to come from scum than town. I haven't seen anything from you, and I want it.

The irony of this post hurts me.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Catching up on the last couple of pages. Content possibly after.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Don't see anything resembling a question I feel I need to answer at this place and time.
If you want to wagon me and then argue about whether or not Mastin can be scum independently of my flip then by all means, go ahead.

PREDIT:
With a treestump in the setup, I'd see it as more likely to have a 2-shot bookie, 2 goons and a mafia traitor on the scum side; 3 masons, a 2-shot vig and a stump and however many VTs make up the rest of the count. 3-shot bookie if there's no traitor.
I don't see how with with the the currently claimed roles you can derive that there's a rolecop. Wouldn't balance well IMO unless there was another town PR.
Tailor wouldn't exist unless there's a cop, and I have yet to find a reason to believe that there's a cop in this game.

That all being said, I don't understand why you assume that there IS a rolecop, yet none of the nightkills have flipped a PR, or some other telling reason to think that there is a PR. I'd like to know more on why you think there is one.
At the same time, I'm speculating setup which I will avoid basing an argument off of.

PREDIT PREDIT:
@SpyreX
Maybe that's what Idher wanted scum to think >.>

Remember, Vig isn't a role one of the heads isn't familiar with....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Also, voting off the Mastin gambit is probably muy bueno.
Ludi is still likely scum though.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm here, but I can't post now. I caught Kanye's question.

Also, where the fuck did SpyreX get all the PoE nonsense from?
Mind explaining that a bit?

And basically confirming night kills and vig shots looks bad.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 am

Post by MrZepher »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
MrZepher wrote:And basically confirming night kills and vig shots looks bad.
what?

Poor choice of words on my part, I was tired as shit. I was talking about where he said

in SpyreX's 1526 wrote:

Idher is dead tonight. However, there's NOTHING that can prevent that shot. So, I say one of LLD, Zeph, Kunk get lynched and the other shot. Personal preference is LLD lynch and Zeph shot by a small margin over kunk.

I didn't like this, and not because It's me getting shot, it just feels like SpyreX is psuedo-starting a vigpool.

As for my reads....
uhhhh lessee

Likely Scum:
Mastin
Ludi
SpyreX - I haven't taken my own time to evaluate this. I'm taking from other people's arguments and forming an opinion here.

Maybe Scum?:
LLD
KKB

Null:
Kunkstar - Idk what it is about his claiming tree stump that I'm just like... hmmmmm.... He's more town than scum, but still.

Town:
Oversoul
Idher
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 am

Post by MrZepher »

It's either or, I just don't want to take part in Mastin's gambit at the moment, not until I get a better sense of what's going on here.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 am

Post by MrZepher »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
MrZepher wrote:It's either or, I just don't want to take part in Mastin's gambit at the moment, not until I get a better sense of what's going on here.

So wait.

You believe that one of Mastin and Ludi is scum. Just one.

And you want to lynch OUTSIDE the 50/50 (from your perspective) in favor of another lynch?

No, I was kind of explaining why my vote isn't on either of the two at the moment...
I'm not necessarily in favor of another lynch at the moment, I just want to make sure that I'm putting my vote on the right person, get it?

It's because of my post #1513 that you're like "wait, wut?", right?
That was in response to I believe KKB's vote on me. While I think voting off the wagon has information, I'm pretty sure ONE of the two is scum
I have no idea of which one is more likely scum. Mastin is being... Mastin.... so it's hard to tell.

I can feel how not coherent my thoughts are here.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 am

Post by MrZepher »

SpyreX wrote:Someone got hotfoot scoop scoop.

Unvote, Vote: Zepher

really?

I don't even have to explain how terribad this is.

Also, I asked you a question.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Posting to let you know I'm here.

I'll read when I get a chance. What I've skimmed is ridiculous
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Uhhhh...

I'm going to go back and look at Ludi and SpyreX
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Right. I was thinking at the end of the day when LLD flipped that they could have already known she was a traitor, and they were attempting to lynch her to gain town cred.

I'll look into them too.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Apparently there was a rolecop in the set-up (even though I don't see how that would at all make sense)

I saying they could have rolecopped Sapo or LLD and found out lol.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I don't see a reason not to.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by MrZepher »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
if youre not convinced recall that spyrex has the opportunity to hammer ludi yesterday. lets wrap this up fellas.

I didn't notice this

Vote: Ludi
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by MrZepher »

You could do both lol
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by MrZepher »

MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by MrZepher »

lol
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Wait... that would make...

DAMMIT MASTIN.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:20 am

Post by MrZepher »

Magister Ludi wrote:Read for yourself. Why do you want me to hold your hand? I've already given you multitudes of reasons why each of these players are scummy and should be lynched one and then two.

I helped speed lynch LLD, who flipped mafia, and I didn't push on chair, who flipped town.
I'm not sure what mastin has done to give you a town read, but so be it. If you don't want to decide between then, lynch them both we me.

That's WIFOM bullshit. Scum could have easily done this intentionally to pull out of their pocket and we already discussed this at the beginning of the day (well not really, but it was brought up)

I'm not changing my vote Ludi. Sorry.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by MrZepher »

The fuck.

Quite frankly, I'm pretty sure Oversoul should be dead by now.
He's been the only close to confirmed this entire game, yet he hasn't once died.

Also, OF COURSE THE EMPKING WAGON WAS SCUM DRIVEN. IT WAS BOOKIED.
I wouldn't expect any less than every scum in the game to have been on that wagon.
It would have benefited them to distance at least a little.

Mastin is being "I just fucked up. OMG." Mastin (which means he's town), as opposed to "I messed up, BUT..." Mastin (which would mean he's scum)
They may SEEM similar, but there's a distinct difference. Town Mastin is willing to take a step back and see wtf just happened.

By what I'm going to blatantly point point out as flimsy PoE it would have to be Oversoul.
The only real super solid suspicion I have comes from SpyreX's comments blatantly calling Oversoul either fresh town, or crafty scum.

This is where I'm sitting right now.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm alive and reading what I missed

Oversoul, you can't be like

Mastin isn't town, OH [this] is helping my TOWN READ on you
OH, well Mastin COULD be confirmed town.

uhhhhhhhhhh....
I'm heavily exaggerating here, but the way you're choosing to broadcast your Mastin read (without any sort of explanations other than just blatantly saying it) comes off as kind of scummy to me.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Doesn't look like it.

Mastin wants to do his thing, which is fine.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by MrZepher »

When the deadline approaches 2 days, I'm voting Oversoul if we haven't reached a better conclusion.
Just throwing that out there now.

I read Mastin's post, and I'm going to try to make what I can of it when I have time.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Sorry.

That's a big fancy gambit you've thrown down there Kunk.
I assume that you've concluded that it's either me or Oversoul then?

Anyways, it doesn't look like there's much time left till deadline, and I said I would if no other appropriate options came up.
I know my role pm, Kunk is confirmed, and Mastin is about as close to confirmed as he's going to get for me.

Vote: Oversoul
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Oversoul wrote:Then it is Zepher. Good game scum.

WTF is that shit?
You're not going to vote for yourself.

The problem with Kunk's gambit is that it means Either you or me are scum.
The fact that you posted this in itself, without admitting to that possibility is terribad to the max.

Oversoul wrote:Mastin's little schtick/ false alarm confirms Zepher as scum.

I am voting Zepher when I get to my computer. Any objections speak up now. I'll be back home in an hour or two.

I don't understand how that at all led to me being the last scum.
We've already seen how Reck has messed up things as remotely important as role flips (like flipping a rolecop when there isn't even on in the setup, at this point there's only the bookie, because if there was ALSO a rolecop the game would have been over after yesterday's flip.)

Oversoul's pointing out that I should have gone after Mastin also seems pretty bad.
His saying Mastin will win no matter what is also bad, intentionally presenting a wincon for scum just to spite me is in no way town.

Ugh. This game.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Oversoul wrote:
If you are town and you vote Zepher with me, YOU will win.
If you are scum and you vote Zepher with me, YOU will win. Either way, YOU will win Mastin.

I'm saying that the fact that you're willing to just throw the win away to scum seems scummy to me.
It has nothing to do with whether or not I consider Mastin town.
You know his alignment as scum, so you have the information to be able to make that gambit.

Also, I didn't read too much of Oversoul's wall. I only have a few minutes right now anyways (not enough to devote to something adequate).
But, I will reply to some of the things I caught when looking quickly over it:
Swag was a VI, but town (which was very irritating to deal with)
I've had plenty of RL events that are 300 times more important than mafia over the course of the summer. If you don't like that, then get over it.

Posting a wall trying to condemn me how many hours from deadline?
Oversoul's flail scumming at the smallest details in the way I play because he knows that it's basically a 50/50 chance right now.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Oh hey I died.

I thought Mastin would be semi-awesome and vote Oversoul lol.
Oh well.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 am

Post by MrZepher »

Question, why did you think I was town?

And how the fuck did I make it to LYLO?

I thought I was dead when Ludi started random wagoning me....

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”