Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Jerbs »

Heyy....

It's nice to wake up to 5 pages of stuff

Runner wrote:If a post restriction means what I think it means, you just wasted a post.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... estriction

To ask a few questions:

What is your time zone? So people don't blame you for lurking when you've actually been sleeping.
Do you believe that people will do stupid things to try and be smart?

@Dutch

Are you scum? If not, why are you lying?
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Jerbs »

Dutch, why are you ignoring my question? Is it because you are scum?
Dutch one wrote:Vote: Gorrad.

Sorry I replied a little bit late, I live in a different time-zone and because my computer is broke (he will be replaced in a few days) I couldn't post earlier.

@Gorrad, I'm new here at this website but this is already my 5th large game, so I'm not a newbie. And I know what RVS is (usually I'm the only one who uses it and I always have a discussion about it), but you are all using it really quick. I didn't expect that.
And I didn't notice there were more than 3 pages in the thread, I only saw the first one, so what I said about all the votes was a reply to the first page (I can't edit it).
How exactly do you use RVS? Do you mean your're the only one that votes randomly? And since we are "all using it really quick", does that mean you can random vote later in the game?
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Jerbs »

Dutch one wrote:@ Jerbs, what Chevre says is true. I don't answer your questions because they aren't awnserable (is that a word?). What can I say? Yes I was lying because... (why would I say that) or should I say "no, I am not lying because..." (and start a discussion where you try to convince people I'm scum???)

Quite coincidental don't you think, that suddenly Jerb pops in and defends DGB by attacking me? And for what? Because I said his list was manipulating? What does that have to do with you??
Huh? I'm defending DGB? So by asking why you didn't answer my question, I'm defending DGB?

Hmmm...Chevre seems to have answered my question for you. HOW DARE HER!!!!!

Vote: Chevre
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Jerbs wrote: To ask a few questions:

What is your time zone? So people don't blame you for lurking when you've actually been sleeping.
Do you believe that people will do stupid things to try and be smart?

@Dutch

Are you scum? If not, why are you lying?

Okay

My time zone is GMT-5
I believe that people have the potential to do something so stupid that it looks smart, but is actually stupid

It is a loaded question, therefore the correct answer would be to say that it is a loaded question, and not if I'm scum or not
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Chevre, what was you point of stopping Dutch from answering?
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Jerbs »

quick read, stuff from memory

@Dutch

I don''t think I said "I no longer have suspicion of Dutch One"

I'll be back LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Jerbs »

Jesus christ you guys post to much

@Dutch
Dutch one wrote:btw, does this day really end after a month? Or is that the end of the entire game? I mean, a month is a bit long for one day I gues..
Ya, a whole day takes that long, unless we lynch someone first
Dutch one wrote:@ Jerbs, to wich sentence are you replying to? It seems a bit random..

Jerbs, I looked at all the posts you made this time. You popped into the game very late, you inmediatly accuse me, and in any other post you made, everything you said was about me. You've never talked about something else.. You are targeting me based at one single post... I don't see your point. Can you explain to me (with real evidence) why it is so important for you to get me lynched?
I was referring to this
And after that post I'm suddenly not suspicious anymore in your eyes. That is a really easy way to get away with it.
I popped into the game 14 hours after it started. I don't think thats "very late". I am targeting you so that I can see your reactions, and everybody else can see your reactions. Once I determined if you were likely town or likely scum, I moved on.

@Antihero

Why are you defending me for such a useless point. Being lazy has no correlation to whether I'm scum or not.
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Jerbs »

Digging all the Pokemon avatars

@RC
RedCoyote wrote:What? You can't be serious. Lynch someone before they can post?

Someone tell me you two are just pulling my leg, because this is one of the very few absolutes I'd have about the game of Mafia. You don't lynch someone before letting them talk. I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do with the results, regardless of what he flips?
Don't worry. We're pulling your leg onto the gallows. Have fun!

Really tho, what harm can bandwagoning a lurker do? This game has been going on for 4 days, and he's already confirmed to play. Why are you so keen on not letting votes onto kmd?

@Dutch

Are you moving for a policy lynch?
Dutch wrote:Look at his posts, and you will see that everything he does has to do with me. If you look at all his posts, then you will know he acts extremely scummie.
And something else, even if he is a townie, then what? We don't loose anything, he hasn't done anything good for the town. The only thing he does is a rediculous hunt to lynch me. IMO, if he is scum, then we can say "yes, we got one!" and if he appears to be a townie we can say "what a shame he is a townie... well, at least we don't loose anything important, so it's okay". If he is a townie, then he is a town idiot.
Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum. And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion

@AH
Antihero wrote:Cyberbob:
Chevre is a lazy townread? What universe are we in?
Also, I'm not sure what you're picking on w/ the Korlash vote. Of course it's going to be crappy, it's the first couple pages.

RC's last post pings on the scumdar.

First off, the justifications for a (hypothetical) Chevre vote look pretty lame. High-strung? that's a playstyle, not a scumtell. Also, wanting to see some something to defend against isn't a scumtell, either.
He scolds dutch for "WIFOM" (hackneyed buzzword; not a scumtell)
As for the DGB/KMD thing, I can completely see where DGB is coming from. KMD's initial post was a reckamonic-style lurk post. I'm not sure if that's a scumtell for KMD though, as I don't really know him. From the looks of RC's reaction to DGB's suggestion, I feel like RC is trying to say the "correct" thing here instead of really thinking it through.
Why are you defending Chevre so much?

Lovin' the area tags, btw
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Jerbs »

V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Jerbs »

Sorry

@X

I am already voting Chevre
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Jerbs »

Gorrad is mostly fluffy fluff like a bunny pillow

Runner is lurrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Jerbs »

V/LA
Leaving on a holiday

Not posting stuff,
for some time,
don't convict me of a crime.

I won't be here till Monday night,
so please reread to shed some light,
on who or what the scum could be,
to us town they're enemies

V/LA till monday
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Requesting replacement

Sorry, I'm really not feeling well, and I'm expecting another 20+ inches of snow to screw with the power lines. That would put me at v/la for another week, and by that point I won't be able to catch up
V/LA on most weekends

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”