Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Runner »

Hi guys, this is my second game on here. My first game wasn't a full game for me, joined in as a replacement later on

Yay, activity. I've just read through 3 pages and I'm a bit confused on inHim and nocase (I think). You say you have a post restriction, as RedCoyote (epicmafir-er!) pointed out is highly unlikely, but said nothing more about it. Also I see posts like this:
lol, rhetoric.
If a post restriction means what I think it means, you just wasted a post.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Runner »

Difficult thing about Large games... lots of people to keep track of...

My timezone is GMT (+0).

And that can be some wifom. I think I've seen it been done before. Mafia act stupid and are consistent in doing so and every now and then put in a conclusion that other people think is okay as he wouldn't be this stupid - too scummy to be scum. Am I interpreting this correctly?

I don't see the cases on Gorrad and Chevre here, can anyone help?

I'm sure we've left the post restriction thing behind us now - as someone said a pointless incident.

DGB looked to me suspicious up until about now. Dutch one has good reason and content in his recent post, to which DGB "laughed off". Then you come up with some meta, which I doubt mafia would do. So for the moment, I'm a bit neutral on you. Also taking into account your lists, which seem to be a bit random.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Runner »

Runner wrote:I don't see the cases on Gorrad and Chevre here, can anyone help?
No one wants to step up? All I'm seeing is 1 line of nothing and a big vote on one of these 2. Honestly, these 2 are the ones making some sense here.

And curiouswhatever, is that what you do to players like Dutch? We're humans; we all make mistakes. You could have just told him to answer your question(s?) instead of voting him, like Jerbs.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 am

Post by Runner »

Holy shit... textwall of doom is right...

And yes while I was going through this last page, a votecount would be very appreciated.

We haven't heard anything from RedCoyote, werewolf55, or Kmd(numbers). Don't know what that means, just throwing that out there.

I'd say I agree with Dutch one's analysis of Chevre. There seems to be no firm argument against her as of now (That I can see) and she's reacting well to the pressure on her.

DGB is a really intricate playstyle. Never met a person that I have to back and forth on being town and scum. For the moment, remaining neutral. (Oh, and thanks for calling me a adorable.)

Gonna have to go for now, probably gonna try to post again in a few hours if not before.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Runner »

RedCoyote wrote:
Runner 115 wrote:I don't see the cases on Gorrad and Chevre here, can anyone help?
Who
do
you see the cases on?
I see the case on farside, Gorrad, and Antihero, Seraphim. See a few other votes around, don't think they're cases though - mainly Jerbs and Dutch one.
RedCoyote wrote:
Runner 137 wrote:And curiouswhatever, is that what you do to players like Dutch? We're humans; we all make mistakes. You could have just told him to answer your question(s?) instead of voting him, like Jerbs.
Interesting. In what other ways are you like Dutch? Perhaps you two have the same alignment?
A bit too early to tell for sure.
RedCoyote wrote:
Runner 193 wrote:We haven't heard anything from RedCoyote, werewolf55, or Kmd(numbers). Don't know what that means, just throwing that out there.
I posted earlier. You can use the "Display all posts by user" function in the future if you want to actually want to check on something like that before stating it as though it were fact.
Oh sorry, I did, but I missed out your name somehow.

Katsuki: What exactly "works" for you? (Referring to your second post)

Oh hello werewolf. By re-read I assume you mean just read?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”