DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #200 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hehe

I have a role PM but I have no idea who I'm replacing... it's one of three players, when I re-checked the queue.

bvoigt is town in this game. His read list is formatted just like mine usually are, if you're curious about the reason.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #201 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:40 am

I'm liking DemonHydrid. A lot.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #202 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 am

Calcifer wrote:Between Demon, Evil, Nacho/Myself (I suppose), Guderian, and Parama...
...There are at least two scum. Before I paid attention to the 'two scumteams' phrase (that was brought up on pages 3-4, when I was reading 2-3), my gut was SCREAMING, "BUSSING! BUSSING! I SMELL BUSSING!" So, they might not be bussing (or maybe they are), but they certainly are still scum. Well, 2 of them are, anyway.
YES!! YES!!!!! I love you!!! I thought this was classic bus'ing a perceived weak team member. With the following caveat that I doubt that both Nacho & Demon Hybrid are doing it, and putting all their eggs in the same basket. I don't think DemonHybrid is the one bus'ing. - on this we differ. DemonHybrid was very solidly aggressive and with clear, rich, detailed logical comments. Nachomamma too; but not quite as much.

I don't know why, Guderian has escaped my attention.
Calcifer wrote:Iamausername's vote is fairly weak.
Actually if there are two scum teams, aggression is not the town tell it is with 1 scum team. So a weak vote is less scummy than it would normally be.
Calcifer wrote:Don't like his ender vote in 94 (several people had not given content--if memory serves--and I dislike how he singled out ender of them)
Yep, ender gives off that fresh NO0b scent, with notes of easy lynch. So I need to put UT in my questionable individuals column.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #203 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:57 am

Calcifer wrote:RossWilliam is scum for "feeling bad for missing three pages". Come on, really? Then there's the whole "Well, MY role PM says that there were two scum teams but it didn't give the specifics" which is bad and scummy and bad.

nhammen is town for all of that vote-hopping. He's been very open about them, too; it's not very often that town plays so openly.
I agree with both these reads.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #204 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 am

Townies

DrippingGoofball/ender
Calcifer (Nachommamma >>> likely scum if pacman flips scum.) Mmmm... I must resolve this replacement conundrum. Oh wait, it's a hydra not always posting under hydra, gah!
nhammen
iamausername >>> for post #128
Empking >>> dripping sarcasm town tell spotted
bvoigt/Azelf
Guderian - sounds largely like his usual self. Town for #187
chkflip - resident lurker scum, that is, until I read #198 and fell in love.

Questionable individuals

DemonHybrid >>> likely scum if pacman flips scum. But gets town points for using large fonts for emphasis. But post #150 smells like a buddy is in jeopardy. pacman? Also, not liking #160.
RossWilliam >>> I'd label him scum outright, but I think I always think he's scum. He's getting a bit more leeway. And townie points for #145. I like the lack of explanation for his vote.
don_johnson/4computer

Scum

UT - singles out vulnerable NoObs in early game.
werewolf (see post $124)
evilpacman - I didn't really believe it until I saw post #125. Being run over by half a dozen Greyhounds from the get go is a passive scumtell.
tylerjarvis - not looking for scum. Oh god. Just iso. scum scum scum
Parama - not posting at usual town posting frequency (meta). Telling people not to post walls...

=======================

In post #185 I read that I am replacing ender241.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #207 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 am

DemonHybrid wrote:
And seriously? Fucking replace out if you're going to bitch and whine about everything. People have different opinions, get used to it.
It's really too much to ask that a hydra gets their shit straight before putting it in writing, huh?
Unnecessary hydra badgering detected.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:36 am

Yeah... RW isn't himself at all. But there are alternative explanations - it's not always scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #218 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 am

Calcifer wrote:About Ross: Another thing to consider about him is information. If we lynch him, what information do we gain?
Pretty much none.
NOT that I'm up for a RW lynch at the moment; but "information" is not a good reason to proceed to a lynch, or not. Suppose a wagon on RW were to start. More information would be created. So reluctance to lynch a player because there isn't 't "enough information" is based on a belief that no further information can be gathered. Doesn't work for me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #219 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am

Parama wrote:Okay, so if one of your scum reads flips scum, DH is scum... but you think DH is town. Uh. And how the hell do you make that connection?
Yeah, so??????????
Parama wrote:Question! You have 5 scum reads and no vote placed! Why?
Scum reads are still somewhat wobbly and I haven't decided which one is scummiest. I'll vote when I'm bloody ready to vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Calcifer wrote:But is it as good as the information we'd get from Evil, Guderian, or Demon being lynched?
This can quickly change.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Calcifer wrote:
Guderian wrote:Mastin, why do you want to get information rather than lynch scum? If you want to lynch scum, vote DH.
Nah, I want both. Given the chance between lynching one player who I think is scum, but gives little to no information...
I really don't get that... because it's the wagon itself that creates the information... so "information" is always there at the lynch no matter who gets the noose.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #234 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 pm

A peanut sat on the railroad track
When the 5:15 came by,
Choo Choo! Peanut butter.

VOTE: DemonHybrid

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:How come?
Shhh, it's an experiment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #242 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 am

I can interrupt my experiment for this one.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: werewolf

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #258 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:34 am

We are witnessing is the classic
"You caught me for stupid reasons"
defense.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #269 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 am

werewolf555 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:...I never suggested an early claim. I said I would possibly hammer depending on werewolf's claim and that's the only way he's getting my vote.

Fucking read.
HERP DERP.
empking suggested I claim, and I guess i'm not going to
Read my sig, and die.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:52 am

don_johnson wrote:also, dh wants to "react"
and
"hammer".
I like this line of questioning.

Also, if I didn't say it before, I'll say it again; chkflip is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 am

I miss Calcifer right now. I'd love Calcifer's input.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Dear DH,

That's not working out because wereolfscum is now flatly refusing to claim. Do you have a plan B?

DGB

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #278 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Someone who isn't voting for you (DH) wants to hear your claim.

Read my sig, hurry up with that fakeclaim or prepare to die.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #290 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:20 pm

werewolf555 wrote:I will never rat out my scum buddies!!!!
That's a claim I can believe ;-)

Sounds like you're too good a kid to carry on with the shameless mafia lying bizniss, thanks for playing, and I hope we'll see you around again.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #293 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Who are your buddies, werewolf? I won't tell anyone else.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #307 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:59 am

DemonHybrid is not werewolf's buddy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #308 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:01 am

werewolf555 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Right.

Don, I wouldn't have hammered if I didn't think his claim was bullshit.

You again missed a key word here. Regardless. Regardless of a town or scum flip, there will be scum on his wagon and most likely in the middle. It was an optimal bussing situation.

On the crayon brightness scale, you rate about a brown.
DH is dumb.
Showing my calculations...

werewolf wouldn't say that his buddy is dumb. So I don't think DH is in cahoots with werewolf.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #309 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:05 am

werewolf555 wrote:I checked the rules
nothing seems to be against it.
Site-wide rules, sorry.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #310 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:07 am

werewolf555 wrote:Well parama, would you rather have me claim miller?
This however, sounds like an in-thread argument between buddies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 am

I'll show you if you rat out a buddy!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #314 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Just one. Give us one.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #316 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Thank you very much.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #319 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 pm

bvoigt wrote:Isn't it also modkillable to out one's scumbuddies?
If you do it in the spirit of WIFOM...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #320 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 pm

werewolf555 wrote:where are the sitewide rules?
THOU SHALL NOT DISCUSS ONGOING GAME EVA.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #331 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 am

Calcifer wrote:It makes sense to me, at least.
A lot of this speculation is contingent on DH's alignment.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”