chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #141 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

I hope I haven't been replaced, I'd lost my internet for a minute there. I can assure you it will not happen again -- if I'm still around, that is.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #164 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

Whilst I read these seven pages and get a feel for the players, is there anything that anyone wants to ask me? I enjoy conversation.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #198 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

YOU GUIEZ! HAS YOU NOT NOTICED DON JOHNSON AND NHAMMEN!? SAME(ish) AVATAR CRUMB!?!?!?!?!?!
DOUBLEVOTE: DONHAMMEN

I felt dirty without getting the RVS out of my system. It's nice to come into a fresh concept (for me) of a game to find that I've played with at least a third of you and have seen or read another third of you before.

DH
, don't expect the towniest of things to ever come from Guderian. This doesn't mean you shouldn't suspect him, but I wouldn't hold him to a "well a townie would say this" type rigmaroll I'm seeing in the first couple pages as you'll likely not see it very well. Everything I've read of him in this game supports his town!meta if that makes any difference to you. Oh, and
please
tone the fucking ad hom down. Like, a lot. It's nothing short of anti-town at best. Especially when you say someone else "favors a bullying attitude over finding information" when you couldn't be doing any more than that by pegging everyone who votes for you 'misguided'. Seems a little buddy-buddy (get off my back) to me. You note a hundred bajillion times that your logic and Nacho's logic is absolute and inseperable; however, the same logic does not mean the same play, does not mean the same
anything
but logic and saying that "oh, if me then him too" every single time is not only Attack from Repetition, but it also solidifies nham's point that you're searching in every which direction you can to stamp anything and everything as either stupid or scum. And seriously? Fucking replace out if you're going to bitch and whine about everything. People have different opinions, get used to it.

Tyler
, I love this sentence. "The whole conversation so far has been pretty ridiculous. I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a Mexican stand off." That's exactly how I felt at that point. On a more serious note, I, like others, want to hear more out of you. You don't have to quote people or dissect them; however, you choosing to do something pertaining to somebody, anybody, would be nice.

Calcifer
, am I to expect the OMG-are-you-seriously-posting-this-many-times-in-a-row approach? Because that's not any less of a text wall than posting it all up at once. Your opinion?

werewolf
, posting more often =/= you being less scummy. You need the content, too. Username has a valid point when he's caught you squawking about the post right above yours... it just doesn't look like you give enough of a shit to pay attention, y'know?

nham
, your "Umm... OK" is a perfect example (which I LOL'd at for a good thirty seconds) of how Guderian will come to the table with something you think could be questionable but at the same time doesn't/shouldn't specifically staple him as obv!scum like a few players have done.

parama
, why? So you can see whether or not you've fooled one more person with your trickery? All I'm saying is I'll give my scumreads at my own pace, for the moment, as this is really my first post in the game. I do have scumreads, yes, but read the quote in my signature and maybe you'll see my side a little.

I don't know who "
dj
" is (obviously it's not a tj typo as he posted next?) so if that person could claim the kik posts for me, that'd be swell.

bvoigt
, I see you haven't changed a bit. Still putting yourself at the very top of your towny list. Aside from the fact that you know your alignment, what (that you've done) would implicate you into such a position?

DGB
, you gonna nitpick every little thing like you did in your last scum!game with me?

Gud
, FFS, man. You can't expect everyone to jump onboard because you flail your arms around and say "HES SCUM HES SCUM"... obviously it doesn't work. Not for anyone but Fate (that I've seen) can really do that with any success, so please, for my sanity, can you somehow reiterate your DH case in one post for everyone to see? That might help your position.

Per request, a scum game and a town game of mine. A meta-opinion on them would be cool to have, but obviously that may have to wait as (again) this is pretty much my first legit post.

VOTE: Empking
- his hunting, so far, seems fake. Also, if you're into meta, this is exactly how he played the above-linked scum game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #211 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 am

Post by chkflip »

DemonHybrid wrote:Ugh...

I'm starting to understand the hatred of hydras.

Nacho/Mastin,
can you guys keep posting under one account and not have schizophrenic reads?
This game is becoming really tiring.
- Certainly you did ask, though impolitely, it's an inquiry nevertheless; however
DemonHybrid wrote:No, what I mean by schizophrenic reads, is that you and Nacho need to get together and discuss things before you provide output. Both heads disagreeing drives me crazy and I will count that as contradictions.
DemonHybrid wrote:Agree on everything. Everything else will be marked down as a contradiction.
DemonHybrid wrote:You aren't considered two different players though. You are considered one. That's the risk you take with hydras.

Agree with everything before you produce output in a QT or on AIM or something or I'm replacing out.
- When it's turned into a
demand
by way of threats, both of the lynch rope and bogging the game down by replacing out when you, like the rest of us, could simply just
deal with it
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #240 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm quite busy IRL right now so I'll have to catch back up when I can - just kinda proddodging atm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #271 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Ughhh emergency LA until Wednesday, something just came up with my Mother. Please don't replace me, I'll shoot everything up upon my return.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”