naubol
naubol
Townie
naubol
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:52 am

Post by naubol »

Gah, who to vote for? The whole Strykker thing smells a little fishy to me. Maybe a red herring in order to garner innocence? Anyway...

Why the bandwagon on fritzler?

There seems to be a lot of people we haven't heard from yet.

N
naubol
naubol
Townie
naubol
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:54 am

Post by naubol »

TSA, really enjoy your avatar, is that a digital of the Spy cartoons?
naubol
naubol
Townie
naubol
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:25 am

Post by naubol »

Okay, reread all the posts again.

Brian's and TSA's defense (sorry like your avatar but, my you did defend him!) of Fritzler seems a little sus. Fritzler's attitude and lack of verbalization of his views in most of the posts (or indeed having any views at all it seems) are also sus.

While, my intuition says, vote strykker, I think I'll join the Fritzler vote to get the ball rolling and put some pressure (and because of the above paragraph).

vote: Fritzler

N
naubol
naubol
Townie
naubol
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:52 am

Post by naubol »

First...
Strykker wrote:Not random Vote: Don Gaetano

He's scum lynch him.
Then...
Strykker wrote:WOW

I am in no way a cop.

I just picked someone and was being a jackass.

Then more scummy reasoning on why we should vote someone else. Thats a lot of scummy reasoning.

Now, I'd still rather lynch Fritzler today for having a near perfect record in posts that don't say anything at all, while still posting a lot, it does seem pretty sus for you to be reasoning this way and throwing out comments like those above. Wouldn't you say?

Who knows what your defense implies, I wonder. Maybe you're just generic scum and you were taking chances because you enjoy the game? And stupid isn't a crime, but being scum, is. :p And whats more scummy than to accuse someone else without reason?

Random votes are one thing, saying a vote isn't random is another. We're you trying to lead the town on someone you just didn't like because you were 'secure in your role' or maybe you were role-blocked from doing something scummy or were a mafia cop or had some other night-discovered reason? Maybe you thought you could hint at something and then when everyone said oooo lets test the cop, you got scared and backed off because they'd be lynching you day 2 when you were wrong?

Now by your own admission you aren't "that important to the town". I believe this, either because you're scum or you're just generic. But then, you do seem a little sus, no?

Maybe you've latched on to your random guess of Don Gaetano because he might be viewed as a more dangerous townie to the scum (if he is in fact a townie at all, I'm not sold, but if he is, I think you could agree he might be considered dangerous)?

Anyway, who knows, its day 1, we're not getting anywhere and the whole game seems stagnant...so I'll do what I did before and
unvote; vote: Strykker
. Maybe with a little more pressure and discussion of things we can get the thread to pick back up.

N
naubol
naubol
Townie
naubol
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:54 am

Post by naubol »

Something to consider, just because Falcone was attacked, it doesn't mean he's innocent. Consider: It could have been a failed attempt by a vigilante, or he could have been scum on the way to kill someone else, and he was role-blocked, or hurt, or roughed up. And even though he voted for Twomz way early in the vote, (third), he still voted.

I'm not saying that I think Falcone is scum, but I'm curious.

Also, sus to armlx and snap, who sealed up that lynch, but also have seem, to me, to be rather uninformative and lurkish.

N
naubol
naubol
Townie
naubol
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:41 pm

Post by naubol »

Wow I'm all torn up.

Yes, Chamber, that makes sense, suddenly we have forty cops.

Falcone, why are you protecting Armlx? why are you convinced of his innocence?

N

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”