VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:35 am

Post by VitaminR »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Strykker, I'm curious. Why did you single out VitaminK out of all the people on the bandwagon?
SV wrote:1. VitaminR jumps on a bandwagon without even thinking to question what I'm talking about.
Vitamin
R
. :D

Probably because I was the first on the bandwagon.

Unvote: Don Gaetano
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:34 pm

Post by VitaminR »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
vote: StrykkerVerde
VitaminP was the first on the wagon, but he wasn't the only one. Admittedly, I joined in too. But nevertheless, the fact is that you singled him out, and tried to cast suspicion on him while ignoring everyone else who followed you. Suspicious behavior.
:D

Vitamin
R
R
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:21 am

Post by VitaminR »

StrykkerVerde wrote:Other people who bandwagoned at least gave some sort of explination as to why they were willing to jump ship, VitaminQ simply jumped on the ship with no explination and no reasoning, like a sheep he did. Besides that my comment about him was just one of many, I didnt intend to single anybody out, you Brian are assuming that I was trying to get him lynched. Now it seems like you're trying to get attention shifted to me for essentially being an idiot.

Now I know how BabyJesus feels.
I read it as a claim and followed. That's all there is to it.

Also, it's Vitamin
&
&

I'm a bit puzzled by Fritzler's reading of Don Gaetano's post, but it's not worth a vote yet. No-one really stands out for me at the moment.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:28 am

Post by VitaminR »

Iammars wrote:
VitaminR wrote: Also, it's Vitamin
&
&
This better not be a posting restriction.
No posting restriction. Just slightly annoyed at people misspelling my screenname. I'm sure that's understandable. :)
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:39 am

Post by VitaminR »

BrianMcQueso wrote:In case you haven't noticed, Vitamin£, it's intentional :P
That's the annoying part. :D
armlx wrote:If someone comes right out and claims (saying they know for a fact) that someone is scum, there is not reason needed to vote. Vitamin has no need to make up for the fact he voted without a reason...
Well when StrykkerVerde likens me to a sheep, I think I need to post something. :)
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:46 am

Post by VitaminR »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
VitaminSheep wrote:Well when StrykkerVerde likens me to a sheep, I think I need to post something.
I agree.
Did you just post that to make a bad pun or would you like me to expand on my earlier post?

I'm not sure about Fritzler. What I've seen of him in other games makes it seem like he always act suspiciously so I'm a little hesitant to put a vote on him quickly for something so abstract as productivity.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:43 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Falcone wrote:Now who could have the ability? It's true that VitaminR isn't voting anyone right now, but he voted earlier. He unvoted before Dranko put up a votecount though. At some point, I thought it might be darquiel who had the secret vote, and that maybe it was part of a restriction that she couldn't post at all, but that theory seems to be obsolete now. If I had to guess who was it, I'd say jediknight. He hasn't voted yet, and he even said in his first post that he was not going to (random) vote. I don't know if it's worth pressuring him about it, though.
I think secret voting is done in such a way that you can't really figure out who it is by looking at who hasn't voted much or at all. Even if that is not included in the mechanics of secret voting, the secret voter would take care not to stand out. It's
secret
voting. Speculation won't get you far.
Oh, and i'll Vote: Vitamin&... because....well, he's not voting for anyone... and the most he's done is complain about people messing w/ his name.
Sorry I haven't posted. I tend not to post and vote unless I feel there is something substantial to discuss.

Well if people would stop misspelling my name...

Twomz, I think this is a bit of strange vote. You seem to be searching for reasons to vote me (at least that's what the ellipsis tells me).
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:22 pm

Post by VitaminR »

I'm not sure about StrykkerVerde today, but the role is easily verifiable tomorrow. There is no reason for targetted people not to come forward (it says nothing about their role) and scum would never take such a huge risk to keep up the charade of a false claim.

The fact that people haven't commented on your post does not mean they have not read it.

I have to agree with your opinion of the bandwagon on you, but I don't think it's big enough to worry about it that much. You have to realise that there is very little info at this point.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:39 am

Post by VitaminR »

Just posting to say I'm back from my holidays and to confirm that I was in a mason group with StrykkerVerde and Shamrock last night. Although my limited access prevented any real discussion. :(

I'll try to post something coherent once I have the time to catch up and re-read.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:57 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Shamrock, could you give a real response to Falcone's post? You have only responded to one remark. I didn't see why he picked you out at first, but I must say your lack of response (especially when Falcone can not post a lot) is starting to make me very suspicious of you.

What really struck me in the Twomz rush thing was that everybody seemed to be repeating the same easy arguments.

I think we need more posts from a lot of people, btw.

None of these people have posted since Dec 20:
Jediknight
Sineish
chamber
TSAGod
Blackberry
logicticus
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:26 am

Post by VitaminR »

chamber, I have the same problem, but an occasional post (even if you have nothing to say) tells us you're still alive and watching.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:02 am

Post by VitaminR »

I kinda believe Snap in that it probably was an accident, but I think the nonchalance that caused the fact that he didn't know certainly indicates a lack of concern over who we lynch.

Armlx, could you explain what you refer to when you say:
I realize I did jump on the wagon on Twomz yesterday too, but
Snap was doing stuff earlier that day.
(emphasis mine)
Shamrock wrote:What response do you want me to give? Despite the verbosity of Falcone's post, all he really said was talking about my *groan* comment, which I already responded to, and my lack of posting. My lack of posting is because, apparently unlike a lot of people on these forums, I don't post when I have nothing constructive to do or say.

Shamrock, it might be helpful if you point that out next time. To me, you seemed to be ignoring most of his post or unwilling to respond.

Jediknight, the masons didn't really discuss anything pertinent I'm afraid (at least not with my involvement). I was away on holiday with very limited access. I was only able to check in once during the night period. Maybe Shamrock and StrykkerVerde had a more productive discussion.

I would still like to see some of our lurkers step up and post. It shouldn't be too difficult to form an opinion on what happened yesterday.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:47 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Hmm, 7 votes in a row? What strikes me as odd that five of them were also on the Twomz lynch (only logic and chamber weren't). Also, Shamrock and Snap voted late on both bandwagons and every time with little content. I also think Fritzler's bandwagoning is starting to become slightly exaggerated with a lot of third and/or fourth votes. With that and the comment BMQ picked out, I'm keeping an eye on him.

Falcone is being a bit cryptic, but I'm going to trust him on it for now.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:22 am

Post by VitaminR »

Hehe. Don Gaetano, you are seriously confusing me.

Anyway, I've made up my mind. Shamrock and Snap strike me more as followers, where I think Fritzler and also Falcone are the driving force behind these bandwagons. Falcone has reasons, though. Fritzler seems to throw a vote on everything that has the potential of becoming a bandwagon. Also, he hasn't attempted to defend himself in any way. Furthermore, this bandwagon seems to have a lot more reasoning and careful thinking behind it than any of the bandwagons so far.

Vote: Fritzler
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:07 am

Post by VitaminR »

Falcone wrote:VitaminR, I find it very hard to believe you really think the Fritzler bandwagon "has more reasoning and careful thinking behind it than any of the bandwagons so far".
You're right, that was not worded accurately. I tend towards hyperbole I'm afraid (especially when I've just written an essay :D). I do feel like there is more thought behind it, that is just my impression. I am not going to analyse the votes and assign values, but that was my impression. Maybe it has to do with the way I approached my vote, I don't know. I know it took me a while to make up my mind about this.
Falcone wrote:Voting Fritzler for bandwagoning is not really very productive, because he does it in every single game he's in, regardless of his alignment, and aside from that, I just don't see what he did wrong. He was on the Twomz bandwagon, but as I said before, it would have been more remarkable if he hadn't been, and I'm more suspicious of the people who voted for Twomz after the deadline was set.
I know voting for Fritzler because of bandwagoning is not productive. I even stated this earlier in this game during a small day 1 bandwagon on him. I'm voting Fritzler because that's all he's doing! Maybe it's my experience, but I've gotten the impression that despite the bandwagoning there is some focus on finding scum with Fritzler. I haven't seen that so far in this game. Also, although I'm merely repeating my reasons now, he hadn't really responded to the votes on him before my vote.

Obviously I should be in more games with Fritzler before I even attempt to get a read on him.

[/quote]
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:19 am

Post by VitaminR »

Fritzler wrote:Psst, I jsut did more then bandwagon.
As a reaction, yes.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:02 am

Post by VitaminR »

Unvote: Fritzler
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:09 am

Post by VitaminR »

This game seems to have come to a halt.

vote: chamber

His reaction to Snap's claim and his bandwagoning today.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:57 am

Post by VitaminR »

There's no way scum would claim like that. Precisely because of your reaction and because there is no effort involved in making the claim believable. Also, claiming mason as scum will require a mafia buddy to back you up eventually and is too big a risk in the long term.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:43 pm

Post by VitaminR »

I'm keeping my vote on chamber I think. His play is more important than his claim, especially because I'm not entirely convinced of his claim. Although I have to admit that the fact that he came forward with the fact that he vigged LyingBrian does speak for him.

I'm puzzled by this, Don G. I have no idea how you would have followed me last night. I have no night action.

You say were allowed to follow me without choosing your target? Do you think the mod (or whatever caused this) would hand you scum on a plate?

Also, if you really there's a chance that I'm scum, what's with the vague gut feeling votes? Don't you think scum would be able to see through that? In that case, you would be giving scum information and leaving us ignorant.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:41 am

Post by VitaminR »

Don, your role description is a bit sketchy. Is this a one-off thing?

I'd prefer to lynch chamber at this point, obviously.
I hate to admit though, but I think it's unlikely we'll see a lot of results out of Don's ability. We might have to test it eventually anyway.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:31 am

Post by VitaminR »

I think it might be best if we allow the replacements to catch up before we move on. Some fresh input will help kickstart discussion as well.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:07 am

Post by VitaminR »

So we're just going to trust this magic guilty result Don's been handed blindly? Great. That'll be another day wasted.

Brian, why are you voting me if you're not even sure what kind of result it's based on? Don didn't track me.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:30 am

Post by VitaminR »

Sotty7 wrote:
Fritzler wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Alright, I'm just about caught up.

Seems Friz has confirmed Strykker, so how about we test Don Gaetano's role and lynch VitaminR today?

Vote: VitaminR
Using his real name was noted.
Thought I'd better since I was voting him :wink:

Recognition!

I thought MineralX was particularly creative and I don't really mind any more. Though I am curious what else people can come up with. Vitamin007 was a nice twist, for instance.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:29 pm

Post by VitaminR »

PWNED?

Dude, you guys lynched a vig over a guilty result on me. :D

Seeing I couldn't really prevent the investigation on me, I think I did pretty well.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”